[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET THE FUCK IN HERE /POL/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 25
File: 2016-2016-2016.jpg (11 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
2016-2016-2016.jpg
11 KB, 241x210
IT WILL BEGIN

HAPPENING 2016

ARTIKEL FROM 2005 FUCKING 2005 90% ACCURATE TO THE DAY

>The Fourth Phase Between 2010 and 2013, Hussein writes that al-Qaida will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated Arabic governments. The estimate is that "the creeping loss of the regimes' power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al-Qaida." At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism.

>The Fifth Phase This will be the point at which an Islamic state, or caliphate, can be declared. The plan is that by this time, between 2013 and 2016, Western influence in the Islamic world will be so reduced and Israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al-Qaida hopes that by then the Islamic state will be able to bring about a new world order.

>The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non-believers" which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden.

>The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as "definitive victory." Hussein writes that in the terrorists' eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the "one-and-a-half billion Muslims," the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn't last longer than two years.

HOLY SHIT

http://www.spiegel.de/international/the-future-of-terrorism-what-al-qaida-really-wants-a-369448.html
>>
Dude are you nazi?
>>
Kill

All

These

Fuckers

Now
>>
AL QAIDA = ISIS THEY JSUT CHANGED THEIR NAME

THOUSANDS OF THEM ARE UNDER THE 1.5 MILLIONS WE HAVE IN GERMAN RIGHT NOW

HOLY SHIT THEY JUST WAIT FOR INSTRUCTION

PARIS WAS JUST THE BEGINNING
>>
dis is bait right? you don't seriously believe this bullshit...right? RIGHT!?!??!
>>
>>55810093
There's nothing going on r-right? No happening r-r-right? All just a dream gotta wake up soon....
>>
>>55810093
IT IS LEGIT

Artikel was published in 2005. Everything what happened in the last 10 years is described in it.

FUCK
>>
File: 9836487634.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
9836487634.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
Point 1-3 I didn't add

>The First Phase Known as "the awakening" -- this has already been carried out and was supposed to have lasted from 2000 to 2003, or more precisely from the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in New York and Washington to the fall of Baghdad in 2003. The aim of the attacks of 9/11 was to provoke the US into declaring war on the Islamic world and thereby "awakening" Muslims. "The first phase was judged by the strategists and masterminds behind al-Qaida as very successful," writes Hussein. "The battle field was opened up and the Americans and their allies became a closer and easier target." The terrorist network is also reported as being satisfied that its message can now be heard "everywhere."

>The Second Phase "Opening Eyes" is, according to Hussein's definition, the period we are now in and should last until 2006. Hussein says the terrorists hope to make the western conspiracy aware of the "Islamic community." Hussein believes this is a phase in which al-Qaida wants an organization to develop into a movement. The network is banking on recruiting young men during this period. Iraq should become the center for all global operations, with an "army" set up there and bases established in other Arabic states.

>The Third Phase This is described as "Arising and Standing Up" and should last from 2007 to 2010. "There will be a focus on Syria," prophesies Hussein, based on what his sources told him. The fighting cadres are supposedly already prepared and some are in Iraq. Attacks on Turkey and -- even more explosive -- in Israel are predicted. Al-Qaida's masterminds hope that attacks on Israel will help the terrorist group become a recognized organization. The author also believes that countries neighboring Iraq, such as Jordan, are also in danger.
>>
I just want it to stop, is it asked too much for me to live in peace with other people enjoying life and growing old in this land that has been ours for thousands of years?

It really makes me sad.
>>
>implying 1.5 million mudslimes could unify into a single army,all recieve equipment and be fed and beat the rest of the world COOL COOL.
>>
File: 1452147965428.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1452147965428.gif
2 MB, 659x609
Thread theme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
>>
File: nicekid.webm (333 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nicekid.webm
333 KB, 640x360
>>55810565
>>
File: martin-johnson.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
martin-johnson.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>'definitive victory'

Good luck with that.
>>
>>55810586
This

Germany killed more ruskies in WWII. 1.5 is amateur status.
>>
By 2020 we will still have 0,01% of muslim population and eat schabowy for dinner.

Good luck western eurokeks.
>>
Sadam did nothing wrong
>>
>>55810586
simpler times
>>
This is coming from a Sandnigger who couldn't predict his own death?
>>
>>55811239
Are white Britfags welcome in Poland? I've been thinking of getting out of this country for a few years, I might just do it
>>
>>55809992
How do you know that you are not supposed o know this inform
>>
FUCKING BUMP
>>
>>55809831
OH my fucking allah BUMP
>>
>people thinking the "conservative" and "peaceful" muslims won't just go with the flow when shit hits the fan

So. Fucking. Deluded.

Most of these fuckers silently support ISIS no doubt.
>>
>>55809831

>>The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non-believers" which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden.

This is serious. There will be attacks like in Paris to provoke Western anger and revenge.

We must not fight directly, because that will motivate the 1.6 bln Muslims to join the fight.

Support Assad at al. militarily and economically.

It has to be Muslims fighting Muslims, with money from us.
>>
>>55809992
If another terrorist attack happens in Europe soon or a series of attacks burst, Europe will still argue if they need to argue the need of more background checks on refugees or the role of the already european muslims.

Europe is SO keked right now that you guys will basically fight liberals for years before being able to defend yourself from terrorist.
>>
These wild theories always ignore the billions of Muslim hating people in the world.

1.3 billion Chinese?
1 billion Christian Africans?
0.3 billion Russians?
>>
>>55814169
Forgot to mention -

Do you really think China will stand by idly as it's Economic partners get destroyed by Islam? Highly unlikely.
>>
>>55814115
>Muslim slaughter 130 people in Paris
>"We have to fight the right wing"

t. the German government and Media

I'm not even kidding or meming.
>>
>>55814408
God speed Hans. You have an uphill battle with this retards. Just hope some of this "liberal multiculturalist idiots" get killed or lose a leg or an arm in a future terrorist attack so they can become a voice of wake up for this retards in the future.

Otherwise you will just fight with this idiots for years while "moderate" muslims become more and more radical thanks to the obvious military intervention in the Middle East that will ensue as result of this attacks.
>>
>>55814107
>We must not fight directly, because that will motivate the 1.6 bln Muslims to join the fight.

Sounds exactly why a direct confrontation is required, actually.
>>
>>55809831
Is /pol scared of kebab or something?

They can't fight for shit. There could be 5 billion of them and they'd still lose a war.

Look at the theater debacle, 1000 unarmed civilians trapped in an enclosed space and their kill ratio is less than 10%. They literally can't shoot fish in a barrel.

That's why there won't be any war, removing kebab is easy. If they'll win, it's because Christians have been c.ucked into not having children.
>>
>>55809831
>all arab governments toppled

This is ideally the best thing that could happen.

>Trump gets elected
>bombs the shit out of all the oil in the middle east
>all funding ceases
>forms coalition with Russia and China
>total war against the middling forces
>Palestinians attack Israel, get BTFO once and for all
>decisive victory
>grand conference between all the major world powers
>redraw all of the borders in the middle east
>coalition partners split the oil among themselves
>middle east goes back to farming and goat-fucking
>glorious age of peace and prosperity in the West
>>
>>55814107
>We must not fight directly, because that will motivate the 1.6 bln Muslims to join the fight.

That is the fucking point. If you don't fight directly and want to fight "ISIS" in Syria or the Caliphate a lot of muslims will take that as an attack on themselves. Muslims believe in the caliphate and if one is establish then they will feel the need of defending it. The ISIS approval ratings in muslim populace is huge for a fucking terrorist state.
>>
>>55815194

I like how this implies that the general population of Muslims support ISIS and will be upset about killing radical terrorists
>>
>>55815009
The west is rampant with liberals that believe everyone is equal and that cultural difference and history don't matter and that everyone shares the same common decency and western values. That is what is causing all the problems in the west (with more and more retarded demands of Social justice with 7 types of sexual affiliations and 57 genders) add those issues with a radical culture that are mostly religious in nature then you have a bomb in the making. One that we will never deactivate because we will be arguing with ourselves about "#not all muslims" for fucking years.
>>
>>55815385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjvPj7WAX7A

>inb4 ad hominem
>>
>>55810586
If you honestly think that it's going to be a straight army vs army war, you're delusional. A few thousand sleeper terrorists can easily paralyze an entire country, especially when modern European countries are not willing to take the necessary steps to handle the problem.
>>
>>55815471
I couldn't have said it better myself, Bravo Argentina
>>
File: Crusader-knight-wallpaper-6511.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Crusader-knight-wallpaper-6511.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
WE HAVE 5 YEARS LEFT, BROTHERS! 5 YEARS LEFT TO PREVENT THIS! 5 YEARS LEFT TO DEFEND THESE GLORIOUS LANDS OF OUR ANCESTORS FROM THOSE VILE DOGS! WHO IS WITH ME?
>>
>>55809831
If Wahabbism/Sharia ideology spreads to the Pacifics countries like Singapore and Malaysia, we're fucked.
>>
>>55815471

exactly this.

Thilo Sarazzin made it his first point of liberal political correctness: everybody is equal.

Destroy this axiom and much can be done.
>>
>>55813992
I'm a muslim and absolutely none of my family or other muslims I know support any muslim terrorist group. In their eyes the terrorists are only fucking up the moderate muslims. My family does not even think ISIS are muslims. They think it is a fucking dummy organization funded by Israel and USA. It's extremely muslim-like to blame Israel but no, none of them support ISIS.
>>
>>55815385

16% of France's population supports ISIS. What do you think the Muslim population is?
>>
>>55819387
That matters little.
1. You should never have been here. Netherlands is the rightfull clay of ethnic dutch, no arab, turk or whatever should have the right to reside there.
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>55819387
>My family does not even think ISIS are muslims. They think it is a fucking dummy organization funded by Israel and USA.
This is part of the problem, and it often ends up with normal people like your family supporting ISIS, or people leaving their homes in Europe to go to Syria.

If Muslims so strongly believe Islam is perfection, then it's hard for them to accept that something like ISIS is even possible. It strongly encourages Muslims to side with other Muslims even in a situation where very little or nothing is known about what's going on. So if you have a large group of "normal" Muslims, living in a Western country and completely ignorant of Syria, a large number of the will end up with sympathies for ISIS or outright supporting ISIS simply because they don't know anything about Syria other than someone telling them it's Muslims fighting for Muslims.
>>
>>55809831
>muh billion muslims
Only 20 million in EU or less, depending on how religious they are. And they can mostly be spotted from a mile away because of their dark skin, so shit's easy.

The billion muslims outside of Europe would die to disease, radiation, starvation and infighting after their infrastructure gets fucked by nukes and cruise missiles.
>>
Do. Not. Gove. Them. One. Inch. For. Free. Islam will not dominate the world.
>>
>>55820238
1. The Dutch bought us here in the 70s to do their work in factories. My dad came here in the 80s to study and now works at a very well-known Dutch tech company. He was allowed to come here. All immigrants who came here last century were welcome (most). We DO have the right to reside here. Muslims aren't bad, it's just that the immigrants who came to europe are very uneducated and don't know shit about properly raising kids and then spawned a lot of children who grow up to smoke weeds and eat shoarma and do nothing for society.
2. Who is going to arm those 15 million muslims? What I fear is that the West will play into the terrorist's hands and fight all muslims. Just look at /pol/. Everyone here want all muslims dead, radical or not.

>>55820437
And that's why people like my parents and grandparents don't see ISIS as a muslim caliphate. Not even as muslims that do unislamic things, but just radicals doing shit under the name of islam. I personally think that anyone claiming to be muslim can be a muslim, but the deeds of ISIS are certainly not islamic, like burning people alive and beheading christians for no reason.
>>
Isis is cia/Mossad operation to keep the Saudis in power
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>55820488
>an mostly be spotted from a mile away because of their dark skin, so shit's easy.
sure
>>
File: 1447387405009.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1447387405009.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>55809831
>tfw the Muslims were the Jews all along
>>
>>55821523
That's like your opinion man. It seems islam is relative. You think isis are not muslims, they think youre not one. Basically islam sucks.
>>
File: 1388460105783.jpg (456 KB, 1272x1124) Image search: [Google]
1388460105783.jpg
456 KB, 1272x1124
>>55810586
>1.5 million
it's 1.5 billion
>>
Should be converting to Islam in order to survive yet?
>>
>>55821523
>the deeds of ISIS are certainly not islamic, like burning people alive and beheading christians for no reason.

so if there were a reason, beheading can be a justified course of action?
>>
>>55810586
You forgot 3 orders of magnitude, sonny.
>>
>>55822027
It is my opinion. And of course Islam sucks with that attitude, but in my eyes, it is beautiful. That's why I'm disgusted when anything bad gets done in the name of islam. And I'm kinda questioning my faith sometimes, but I'll hold onto it for sure until I'm 100% sure that Islam isn't the truth, and muzlamic terrorists are not going to do that I hope they all get guided to the right path or rot in hell, their choice.
>>
File: berlin JUST.jpg (55 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
berlin JUST.jpg
55 KB, 500x327
We need ISIS to bomb or kill people in Germany. Then Merkel will get lynched for pushing pro-refugee agendas.
A domino effect will occur and the muslims will finally get counter-keked.
>>
You're all actually afraid of losing?
>>
>>55809992

>AL QAIDA = ISIS THEY JSUT CHANGED THEIR NAME

Yes and no.

They're Al Qaida in Iraq.

But now they are a fullblown religious army. AQ seeks regime change and dominance. ISIS wants to just BTFO everyone
>>
>>55822672
We need them to strike multiple locations at the same time. They need absolute chaos, and then Merkel will be hung as a traitor.
>>
>>55809831
>Get Trump
>Allahu ackbar everywhere
>USA nukes muslim contries
>Western countries kill muslims in their own countries.
>No more Islam Anymore

don't worry guys, Trump will fix it.
>>
>>55822524
in what way is islam beautiful?
>>
>Israel weakened

OY VEY beLIEve Der Spiegel progressive jewsih propaganda, Heinrich
>>
>>55819387
It doesn't matter what you goddamned mud niggers think unless the "peaceful majority" does something about the radicals.

Eat shit and get iron pilled.
>>
>>55822961
Prob will happen, there's this thing called zero day exploit in network/computer security, which basically means the attacker will find a loophole or a way to access a system without permission. And once the zero day exploit gets leaked to the rest of the world, everyone starts using it until it gets patched/fixed.

Now imagine these muslim combatants from Africa, South Asia and Middle-East that didn't think the refugee trail was that good before the attacks. They'll start pumping their men to get a taste of the action.
And the only way to fix this is to close borders which won't happen unless you are Poland
>>
>>55809831
which phase did he expect to flee to a spider hole and then be hanged?
>>
>>55815471
Exactly - when the Muslims attack us, the left does not mourn. The left attacks us immediately.

I imagine we'll see civil violence within years - assassinations of leftwing politicians, bombings - Breivik was so right.

I think there's a civil war coming soon.
>>
>>55822524

Why don't you protest radical Islam if it's such a problem for your beliefs?
>>
>>55810586
You would be amazed what a group of men with the same ideology can acomplish.

they don't mind dying for the cause.

Meanwhile in France and Europe, people tweet and post comments about this. . meanwhile people DIE on the streets of Paris.
>>
>>55822524
>I'm gonna stay around and see if more muslim radicals fuck my religion up before I convert
You seem pretty religious
loljk
>>
>>55821523
Sorry, dude, not to be an ass, BUT
you're not dutch, nor any nationality for that matter, just because you went to work at X place.
You're also not X just because your non-X parents had you born on X place.

Being allowed to go somewhere doesn't make you belong there.

Netherlands in the land of dutch people, it is their rightful clay. It's up to them to decide if you can stay or not, you're not entitled to that. Even if they do allow you to stay, it doesn't make your blood magically turn dutch.
That's just the way it is (this is not racist bant btw).
>>
File: 1445901873880.png (511 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445901873880.png
511 KB, 1024x1024
>>55822997
Um, excuse me but '[x] will fix it' is Jeb's motto. If we really want somebody to take care of this problem we need a strong leader like him.
>>
>>55822412
More like killing people for no reason. I don't know much about Islamic law, but I know that the death penalty is in it, if that includes beheading is still being discussed.

>>55823012
I really like the routine that praying five times a day gives me. It is a moment to stop with whatever you're doing and take a moment to remember why you're here, kind of a reality check. Memorizing Quran is also something that's really useful as it has greatly improved my memory, which is something I really need for studying. And most of all I just have something to hold onto in this life and hereafter. It doesn't even matter if God exists or not, if he does, hopefully I'll have a bigger chance of getting into paradise, if he doesn't, it won't matter as I lived my life peacefully and content.

>>55823182
Fuck you yankee, what the fuck are peaceful muslims supposed to do against radicals, what is your great idea?

>>55823702
Tell me how, then? Do I go on the streets with a piece of cardboard with "I'm a muslim and peaceful" written on it? I protest radical Islam by being a muslim and as good of a person as I can be every day.

>>55823881
My faith has weakened and risen over and over again and now it's certainly weaker than ever kek

>>55823929
Actually, I am X because my parents had me born in X place. My passport says I'm Dutch, why would you say I'm not?
>>
>>55824333
Because it takes more than a passport to be dutch.
>>
>>55810565
War is part of life, you wimp. The problem isn't the conflict itself, its that WE'RE LOSING! VERY BADLY!
>>
>>55824333
Hold up a sign saying the migrants should leave. They are the ones that will end up fucking you over. Why doesn't the moderate Muslim community organize over this?
>>
>>55814107
Poland, this is why you will never into space. Im fine with their little plan up to phase 6 because they're never going to make it to 7. Muh 1.6 billion. Nigga, in my country we had to recognize the rights of people to identify AS Apache attack helicopters because being a mere enthusiast of these death dealers just doesn't cut it for some brave, patriotic Americans
>>
File: 1442219127612.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1442219127612.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>55809831
>because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the "one-and-a-half billion Muslims"
Good luck shitskins, but it will take more than that to combat 6 billion non-believers
>>
>>55824333
lol

You could just read other books and meditate, instead of associating yourself forever with a backwards cult for low IQ desert nomads
>>
>>55824425
Not really, you could call me Dutch from Moroccan decent. But my nationality is just Dutch.

>>55824645
Because the moderate Muslim community is very naive and thinks that the refugees coming in are actually all Syrian refugees fleeing from ISIS and that they need help.

>>55824747
I don't see Islam as a backwards cult. Thanks though, but I have no reason to leave Islam now. It's in my best interest that I stay a muslim. It allows me to see things from a muslim and a western perspective.
>>
>>55825086
>Because the moderate Muslim community is very naive and thinks that the refugees coming in are actually all Syrian refugees fleeing from ISIS and that they need help.

Then spread some awareness.
>>
>>55824715
This
>m-muh 1.5 billion
the majority of them would not be willing to fight, and even then they are so brutally outnumbered that they have zero chance of succeeding, and that's completely ignoring the technological advancement other cultures have over them
>>
>>55825194
I just don't care enough. Of course there are also real refugees looking for a better life here, and I don't think alienating them is going to help. It will only make them turn against us.
>>
File: thought crime.jpg (60 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
thought crime.jpg
60 KB, 320x480
>>55809831
>>55809910
>>55809992
>>55810400
>>55813292
>>55814408
>>55820238
reported for thought crimes
>>
>>55825086
Nah, dude, nationality is more than just being born somewhere.
There are things like speaking the language, beloging to the culture, having the ethnicity.
The nationality you're describing is just a visa to import cheap labour.
>>
>>55814115
>in 2020 after six million of deaths by terror attacks in EU, the politicians in control of the governments start to talk about reducing the immigrants per year
>millions of europeans protest outside their country congress/parliament
>smart politicians see the next elections are close enough
>they increase the quota to appeal their people
>at this point the people who hasn't converted to muslim, is a refugee in north america or south america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ43rCEAQok
>>
>>55824696

Getting into space is an expensive project. It requires over 100 mln taxpayers. It makes no sense for a smaller nation, no matter what the level of development is

Anyway, Poland was actually 4th into space, thanks to our Russian comrades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_space_travel_by_nationality
>>
File: 1443663918155.jpg (603 KB, 900x623) Image search: [Google]
1443663918155.jpg
603 KB, 900x623
>>55809831
Holyshit thats accurate

Hold me /pol/, im scared
>>
>>55809831
First off.. the 1.5b mudslimes are kids and women aswell. I don't know the numbers of males, but it's most likely 800m or something.

Second, how will they arm them? How will they feed them? How will the supply them on the battlefield during the "2" year war?

Third, nukes.
>>
File: 1445463916344.jpg (22 KB, 325x264) Image search: [Google]
1445463916344.jpg
22 KB, 325x264
>>55816985
>wet dream is wet

but- but-butt you can still play some vidja eheheh

;___;
>>
>>55809831
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>55826198
>All phases to current date have been completed
>Not happening
>>
File: 1445232524775.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1445232524775.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>55820238
well at least you can talk
>>
>>55814272
You think China can actually do shit?

The largest standing army in the world and they can barely deal with shit happening in one of their provinces.The only thing the Chinese can do is dickwave with other smalldicked Asian nations. When it comes to doing anyhting with clout, China is literally all talk.

China wants to be a world power with none of the responsibility. Russia is doing a lot more to cement itself as the USA's biggest rival. China is scheming Jew tier.
>>
>>55826061
>Scotland separate from the UK
>yet the UK flag is still complete
What a retarded fucking jpg. You should feel bad about posting that.
>>
>>55825484

If you don't care then fuck you. Don't complain when you get kicked out because you let it happen.
>>
>>55826347
Needs an explosion at the end of the gif.
>>
>>55826565
Why would I get kicked out? I was born and raised here? I speak the language well, am currently attending uni and have a job.
>>
File: 1446802702001.jpg (141 KB, 569x571) Image search: [Google]
1446802702001.jpg
141 KB, 569x571
>>55821523
you didn't earn that land by blood, i bet you dream with that, but you won't

just remember crusade in Spain had people even from what is now Germany, all together with one thing in mind, murder you

you think you guys could defeat that with your moon god?

keep making clocks, the last move is not yours
>>
>>55820437
You are stupid as fuck.
Isis kill anyone and everyone who does not agree with what they say. I doubt they are anything but a proxy well trained crime syndicate. Plz stop, they want people to abuse Muslims so that Muslims fight with them that is the plan of Isis and everyone that calls for the plan of /remove kebab/ is playing into their hands.
Secularism the Muslims and don't try killing them off, from knowing more than I can count, the majority is western Muslims are nothing like their eastern counter part.
>>
>>55825484
>I just don't care enough.
That is proof enough that you are not a real dutch.
>>
>>55821965
>tfw i play online VS games i do the hitler maneuver and instead of being killed i kill myself

;__;
>>
File: 1434470938945.jpg (112 KB, 598x840) Image search: [Google]
1434470938945.jpg
112 KB, 598x840
>>55822672
did svens ever helped in the crusades or were the little princess that have always being memed
>>
>>55827162
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>55814115
>EU borders become enforced between Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Spain and the Netherlands
>Background checks eventually roll in
>Hungary pulls out of the EU
>Romania and Turkey become part of the EU because desperation
>Immigrants completely overrun France and Germany because it's too late
>Merkel resigns
>Central Europe becomes Detroit 2.0

Each of these will happen in stages, with each stage following a large attack.
>>
>>55827000
>You are stupid as fuck.
>inane rant
you could probably read my post better if you didn't spill your pasta all over
>>
>>55827370
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G
>>
File: actual tweets collected.jpg (286 KB, 584x1423) Image search: [Google]
actual tweets collected.jpg
286 KB, 584x1423
>>55813992
"silently"
>>
File: 1428090680004.jpg (380 KB, 791x861) Image search: [Google]
1428090680004.jpg
380 KB, 791x861
>>55823267
read a book nigger

500 years of crusades for your miserable existence is not fair

you are asking for it, you will get it
>>
>>55826337
You and most of /pol/ are the goodest of good goyims there hab eber been, plz continue fighting our islamic enemies until you realize that they aren't the enemy and it was our plan to fool you into starting a world war with them so we could reduce the population and make all you goyims so much easier to track and control oy vey!!
>>
File: 1416357585288.jpg (598 KB, 1584x1660) Image search: [Google]
1416357585288.jpg
598 KB, 1584x1660
I will never renounce my belief in God. They can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>55827576
Haha yeah ok buddy.
Good goy!
>>
>>55827162
sup bro, wanna get some fish ?
>>
>whites
>losing to mudslimes that cant invent shit or be resourcefull

Toppest of the kekkers
>>
>>55810565
yes it is, check your privilege shitlord
>>
File: 1435880403870.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1435880403870.gif
57 KB, 74x98
>Born to late to explore the Earth
>Born to early to explore space.
>Born just in time for The Happening.
>>
>>55810586
A handful of young men just crippled Paris by shooting/exploding ~150 people. If ISIS/Jihadists can convince a fraction of the ~45 million Muslims in Europe to fight, entire nations will crawl to a stop.

We're used to wars having fronts. Mass scale terrorism is a new form of warfare the West has not seen. We've only seen isolated attacks that have no follow up assaults such as 9/11. Just imagine a chain reaction of bombings across Europe followed up with hostage takings and firefights. The terrorists will force Europeans to put Muslims in concentration camps or deport them all, which will most likely cause more Muslims to become violent. If Europeans don't start racially/religiously profiling Muslims, then they will have to live with the constant paranoia and fear of front-less warfare.
>>
>>55822524
>in my eyes, it is beautiful
Yes. Your ideal man fucked a 9 year old and married one of his son's ex-wives after arranging a quick divorce.
Or that time he gave a follower permission to lie to a Jewish poet that, if I'm not mistaken would result in the poet's death because said poet had offended him.
Take your pedophile highwayman "prophet" Muhammad and go.
>>
Guess what the refugees actually are.
Yup, that's the force that will attack Europe in the sixth phase. Wait until there's about 5 million here, and then they'll strike from within. Due to the bad living conditions (not being able to support everyone) lots of refugees will join the extremists, and then we'll have a civil war on our hands the likes of which you've never seen before.
>>
>>55829815
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EajMuNW02uQ

Theme song?
>>
>>55827990
Yes goyims focus on the evil muslims. Even though you have a greater risk of dying in a car accident. Meanwhile we will have our TTP and our TTIP while you "save your countries" from brown people we're going to merge you into a corporate borg.
>>
>>55829815
>5 million militants distributed across Europe
If they were smart (chances are they're not) they would co-ordinate a really massive attack on the infrastructure at the same time.
Blow up dams, destroy power plants, raze bridges and the likes.
>>
File: 1439548356226.jpg (29 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
1439548356226.jpg
29 KB, 480x440
>>
>>55810791
this kid looks like a sinti or roma
>>
>>55830358
What's this picture supposed to mean? Isn't he in jail?
>>
>>55831218
Max sentence in norway is 21 years. When his time is up he gets a review and they decide whether to keep him in jail for another 5 years. He isnt getting out, they just repeat it every five years till he dies.
>>
>>55831218
Are you by any chance retarded
>>
>>55831478
Ayy, nigger, I didn't know that Norway had a max prison sentence.
>>
>>55827753
kek
By your logic we should've gotten bombed and wiped years ago.

This is all politically and financially motivated by higher ups, all controlled to support a narrative.
In this case a more right-wing friendly world to keep shitskins out.

Or are you gonna link me to some prophecies like it's actual magic that works?! Those same prophecies that don't account a civilized world with the technology to BTFO sandniggers.
Remember how Saddam wrote about the phases whilst in reality ISIS is getting so fucking bombed they can't expand as they please anymore, US forged a beheading video to have them allowed to fuck ISIS up because of "potential" threat.

Grow up, retard.
>>
>>55822316
Why would you even want to survive in such a world?
>>
>>55824333
>I really like the routine that praying five times a day gives me. It is a moment to stop with whatever you're doing and take a moment to remember why you're here, kind of a reality check.

That is something that is being tried now in schools: meditation and 'mindfulness' to improve learning.

> Memorizing Quran is also something that's really useful as it has greatly improved my memory, which is something I really need for studying. And most of all I just have something to hold onto in this life and hereafter.

A need for identity is in all humans. That is why the French project of laicization failed and had to fail. Because a young man asks himself: who am I and where do I belong to?

> It doesn't even matter if God exists or not, if he does, hopefully I'll have a bigger chance of getting into paradise, if he doesn't, it won't matter as I lived my life peacefully and content.

That is the metaphysical and existential role of religion. It calms down people, when they have anxiety about the world and their own existence.
>>
File: 1447555516401.jpg (360 KB, 676x505) Image search: [Google]
1447555516401.jpg
360 KB, 676x505
Bump
>>
>>55824333
You kill them you weak willed pussy. They are perverting the will of your Lord.
>>
>>55829274
They need to be deported now anyway.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.