[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened in Paris was a perfect example of the idiocy of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107
What happened in Paris was a perfect example of the idiocy of the Second Amendment.

Do people really carry guns to concerts in the USA? So a security guard at the venue entrance shouldn't take your weapons if you have any, but instead ask: "are you a good guy"? Even if in such an event EVERYBODY would carry a gun, there would be suddenly extreme amounts of confusion and fear, leading to many armed non-attackers to attack other non-attackers (how are you supposed to identify the attacker if anybody is pointing at and shooting at everybody). Leading to many more deaths than from the actual attackers.

Also, how exactly do American gun nuts think guns would help against suicide bombers? Don't be dismissive. I'm geniunely curious of the gun nut psyche.
>>
And how did those French people defend themselves when they we're getting mowed down?
>>
>>55809381
Ha ha hey pussy u mad u can only own a 1864 moose hunting rifle? LmaoOoOoOo weed smoking pussy
>>
>>55809381
Stop shitposting and get back on the hat rack.
>>
Canadian posters can't even shitpost right.

Don't give this faggot replies. Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>55809381
>What happened in Paris was a perfect example of the idiocy of the "gun free zone"

canada explain how guns were able to pass the gun free zone of that paris venue?
>>
>>55809614
That's more of a problem with implementation, not the concept.
>>
>>55809381
Canada was supposed to be number 2 top shitposters after Australians. You're a disappointment to your countrymen.

1/10
>>
>>55809381
>Even if in such an event EVERYBODY would carry a gun, there would be suddenly extreme amounts of confusion and fear, leading to many armed non-attackers to attack other non-attackers (how are you supposed to identify the attacker if anybody is pointing at and shooting at everybody). Leading to many more deaths than from the actual attackers.

Many mass shootings have been stopped/prevented by carrying gun owners in the U.S. and THIS HAS NEVER ONCE HAPPENED. Will you liberal idiots stop using this idiotic cascade of violence argument from your bizarre gore fetish fantasies?
>>
File: frace is a cuck.png (10 KB, 1023x118) Image search: [Google]
frace is a cuck.png
10 KB, 1023x118
>>55809381

Except that has never happened in the US.

Shooters in Concealed carry states are generally taken down quickly, and no citizens kill each other.

Also, the man in you're picture is completely correct. Disarming citizens inevitably leads to loss of citizen power to the elite. Look what has happened in europe.
>>
>>55809381
Horsey draws fat white dudes with guns so much.

I wonder if he has a secret fetish for them where he makes them even fatter and gives them more guns.

My reasoning? California.
>>
>>55809381
Yes. many people carry weapons on them to events, and truthfully if you have a CC I don't think they are legally allowed to take your firearm
>>
>>55809381
Security searches everyone for weapons and takes them but that doesn't stop people from trying anyway and some get them through
>>
>>55809381
Nah, most concert halls here are gun-free zones.
>>
>>55809737
How do you know it was going to be a mass shooting if it never happened?

For all we know it could have been some "responsible gun owner" drawing his weapon against some perceived threat and then being gunned down by another "responsible gun owner".
>>
>>55809381
The real purpose of the 2nd amendment was to allow for people to defend themselves not from crimes or terrorists but from government tyranny in the event of a civil war.

However, the people who want guns removed are more concerned with preventing gun crime however we see in a country where guns are banned if people want to get guns and commit gun crime, they can. The only people gun laws prevent from owning guns are people who would generally not use them for crime.
>>
>>55809381
The reality is that open carry and concealed carry have literally had zero impact on crime. In fact, it's like you said, incidents where someone did have a gun has led to many accidental shootings of bystanders, and the purpetrators they were aiming at getting away.

You have to remember that America is heavily controlled by lobbyists. The NRA is a big one, since there's a lot of money in the sale of firearms and ammunition. They decide how to create a scare tactic, and lots of ignorant rednecks fall for it.

I don't oppose guns, and I don't think they should be banned, but I think the notion that someone carrying one stops terrorism is just absolute bullshit with no data to back it up.
>>
>>55809381
The security gaurds have guns though.
>>
>>55809694
how so? it was a gun free zone, how did guns enter that zone?
>>
>>55809694

> backpedaling this much
>>
Event shootings aren't really what Americans are worried about, it's the gang problem and being a victim of a gas station robbery or a home invasion. Or the unlikely Wendys shooting. anyway it's about having it and not needing it than needing it and not having it. there are countless events that can be pointed to when someone with a CC saved lives or someone who was OCing saved lives.
>>
>>55809381
>Even if in such an event EVERYBODY would carry a gun, there would be suddenly extreme amounts of confusion and fear, leading to many armed non-attackers to attack other non-attackers
You just have to check who has a beard and is shouting Allah Ackbar. It's quite easy IFF system.
>>
>>55809960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkgMbU-we1o
>>
>>55809960
>For all we know it could have been some "responsible gun owner" drawing his weapon against some perceived threat and then being gunned down by another "responsible gun owner".
incorrect, you can't even post a source of something like that happening yet we can post all day about radical muslims doing what they're always doing
>>
An armed society is a polite society.
>>
>>55810028
Oh that's right. The Second Amendment is for treason, not self-defense. It is designed so that you can shoot and kill people's sons and daughters in the US Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, local police forces, blacks, and Jews when you, and only you, believe they have gone to far.

Most Americans today support social progress and multiculturalism. You want your "revolution" so you can kill your fellow Americans whose only crime was defending progressive America.

So when you lose, and you will, there's no reason for other Americans to spare any of you.
>>
>>55809381
thanks for the input, hat.
>>
>>55810379
>Most Americans today support social progress and multiculturalism.
Rude awakening in store for you in 2016
>>
>>55810036
>open carry and concealed carry have literally zero impact on crime
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/16/detroit-police-chief-no-question-my-mind-legal-gun/
>>
An attack in which 150 unarmed people were helplessly butchered by like 8 guys with illegally imported guns and OP is trying to say this is... a good reason NOT to own guns?

Liberals are fucking retarded and should be killed asap.
>>
>>55810131
When there are no guns, nobody can get shot. So the concept of gun free zones is perfectly sound. If guns somehow ended up in a gun free zone, then that's a problem with the implementation of that gun free zone.
>>
>>55810487
Yep pretty much.
Here he is sucking the massive dick right now.
>>55810379
>>
>>55810036
>The reality is that open carry and concealed carry have literally had zero impact on crime. In fact, it's like you said, incidents where someone did have a gun has led to many accidental shootings of bystanders, and the purpetrators they were aiming at getting away.

Literally the opposite of what is happening.
>>
>>55810446
Detroit is not a proper example. When you walk the streets there, you EXPECT the possibility of being robbed. Your average person in your average city is not expecting it.

>>55810567
That's a lie.
>>
File: condescendingbobsaget.jpg (16 KB, 230x316) Image search: [Google]
condescendingbobsaget.jpg
16 KB, 230x316
>>55810521
>If guns somehow end up in a fun free zone then that's a problem
Yeah let's just destroy every gun ever, that'll do it
>>
>>55810639
You should expect to be robbed in NY too
>>
File: makes perfect sense.jpg (45 KB, 423x477) Image search: [Google]
makes perfect sense.jpg
45 KB, 423x477
>>55810521
>>
Please stop being an embarrassment bro.

If you want a gun free society, move to Europe. North America is an armed society.

Piss off, take your propaganda elsewhere.
>>
>>55810036
>You have to remember that America is heavily controlled by lobbyists. The NRA is a big one, since there's a lot of money in the sale of firearms and ammunition.

You do realize that Michael Bloomberg alone put $50 million towards gun control campaigning just in 2014? This is compared to $30 million combined lobbying and advertising by the NRA. The gun control groups have significantly more money being pumped into them, but continue to fail at accomplishing anything of substance.
>>
What kind of fucking mental gymnastics do you have to do to be able to come up with a pro gun control sentiment from a widespread terrorist attack on an unarmed populous?

Like seriously nigger what the fuck are you doing how the fuck did you even come up with this shitpost? It's like nothing I've ever seen before.
>>
>>55809381
Wherever I go my weapon goes and if my weapon is not allowed I don't go.
>>
>>55810778
Even Australia is stumped by this level of stupid.
>>
>>55810639
>You EXPECT the possibility of being robbed
Now not so much more when you can defend yourself huh?
>>
>>55809960
It's easy you fucking moron you just shoot the nogger with the ak yelling Allahu ackbar ! Why would white people shoot each other out of confusion ? We will never be that confused lol

Takbir my friend
>>
>gun nut

show me a gun nut exactly like the ones in your beloved political cartoons and i'll repeal the second amendment myself
>>
>>55810887
When granny is packing a .45 and Jamel and deshaun roll up doing the crip walk and monkey grunting and she pulls it out and either double taps them or scares them off that's one more crime those fuckstick police didn't stop but at least it didn't end in her death.
>>
I really don't understand why people are anti-gun. If you don't like them, don't get one. Let the people who care about protecting themselves go and get one. Nobody is forcing anybody.
>>
>>55809381
What?

That entire post made 0 fucking sense.

Get it together Canac uck.
>>
>>55809381
Does it matter how many steps it is from banning "assault rifles" to Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot when banning "assault rifles" is a crucial step?

Please respond.
>>
>>55811111
congratulations, how does it feel to be the new islamic caliphate?
>>
>>55811111
I respond by checking em.
>>
>>55811111
Check'd
>>
I'm pretty sure Canada is just trolling.
>>
>>55811165
Coming from a person in the UK, where the most popular name for children is Muhammad is hilarious to me
>>
File: 1447177662160.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447177662160.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>
>>55811111
gz on being the new muhammad senpai
>>
>>55811220
That's only london. We need to step up our game
>>
>>55810521
>doing mental gymnastics this hard
>>
>>55811220
>I don't bloody think Shira allows that
>>
>>55811295
Fair point. I apologize for coming at the rest of the UK.

What the fuck is going on with London? It was such a beautiful city a few years ago. Who let all those fucks in?
>>
>>55809381
1 guy pulls out a gun, 20 people turn around too. It gives everyone a even playing field. 1v1 in your house you verse a criminal. He has a gun, what weapon do you want in your hand? or do you want to die like a kek?
>>
>>55810936
In >>55809737 he was talking about the USA.

Most mass shooters in the USA are white.
>>
File: 1443656885343.png (240 KB, 432x429) Image search: [Google]
1443656885343.png
240 KB, 432x429
>>55809381
>being to be able to at least have somewhat of a fighting chance is worse than everyone getting executed

Liberal logic everyone.
>>
>>55809694
And here lies the fault, where the liberal relies on a faulty government responsible for implementing feels based policies.
>>
>>55809381
That's the fucking question you fucking ask. Not how the hell did two Muslim shit stains get AK47s into the hall? Fuck off canada.
>>
>>55811435
This perfectly sums up the stupidity of their argument.

>GUNS ARE BAD
Defending ourselves isn't bad.
>DEFENSE IS BAD. JOIN ISLORM TODAY. RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>55810521

but there were guns, in a gun free zone, how do you propose to fix that? the guns were already illegal
>>
POST THIS IN ALL FORUMS YOU KNOW.
CONSOLIDATION OF ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND HASHTAG:
POST WITH OPEN GATES VIDEO IN THESE ARTICLES, WE MUST SPREAD.
VIDEO:
YOUTUBE ORIGINAL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWEsDkR5cbM
LIVELEAK MIRROR: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=30a_1447499673
VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/145271933
TWEET THE VIDEO USING HASHTAG #PARIS
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/11/13/paris_terror_attacks_shootings_explosions_reported.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317776/Machine-gun-fire-heard-central-Paris-police-flood-scene-not-far-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html
http://www.thejournal.ie/shooting-paris-10th-arrondissement-november-2015-2444113-Nov2015/
http://globalnews.ca/news/2337998/paris-shooting-fatalities-reported-after-shootout-in-french-restaurant/
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2015/11/13/34662193-at-least-18-dead-in-multiple-violent-incidents-in-paris?d=1
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/11/paris_attack_explosion.html
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/french-police-report-shootout-explosion-paris-35186168
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/paris-shooting-attacks-explosion-1.3318444
http://www.businessinsider.com/paris-shootings-explosions-2015-11
http://www.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported
http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2015/11/13/paris-attack-france-germany-match
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203
POST MORE ARTICLES IN THIS THREAD. WE MUST SPREAD THE PROPAGANDA BROTHERS.
>>
>>55809381

Listen, Canada.

Unlike most Americans here who are going to fall for the bait, I'm going to give you a reasonable response.

I can see how you might think the way you do. If you have spent your life sheltered from guns, you are going to think that people will panic whenever they see one. That they'll be so nervous holding one that they will inevitably make mistakes.

But that is very much just a culture shock thing. Believe it or not, you can adjust to the sight of guns. You can see a bunch of armed people without feeling nervous.

And, yes, mistakes and panic can happen. But you know what? I bet even in the worst case of panic and confusion among non-terrorist gun owners, they might kill 10 innocents before they figure out what's going on. Compare that to the numbers the terrorists were able to mercilessly gun down without any trouble.

And that's assuming any mistakes happen at all. Plenty of times, they don't.

The fact is that these are weak arguments against guns. The fact is that you've simply been raised in a bourgeois, soft culture that detests and abhors violence of any sort, and thus the idea of committing it, even to defend yourself, seems terrifying.

Well, you have to get over that fear. You have to take that leap. Complete isolation from violence is complete isolation from history. It's why the world is passing you by.
>>
>>55809381
Just let them shoot each other up desu, it makes for great news.
>>
>>55810521
So it sounds like what you want to do is impossible then right? Can you get rid of every single gun on the planet and the knowledge to produce them?
>>
>>55810036
Ok show me the cases where tons of bystanders are being shot by people with CCW

I'll wait.
>>
>>55809381
Comic looks fake. Word on the street is that Horsey has gone full redpill with nazism and anti-semitism, surpassing Ben Garrison.
>>
>>55809458
approximately the same way those American guys defended themselves when they were gettin fucked in Columbine
>>
>>55812489
>high school students
>guns
>high school
>not a gun free zone

Defend your country, frog.
>>
Making the connection between insanity and Islam

"It's only one tiny step from becoming full blown nazis!"
>>
>>55809381

Thank God you'll never breed.
>>
>>55812585
Now replace "Columbine" with "world trade center"
>>
File: MGS5 laugh.jpg (56 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
MGS5 laugh.jpg
56 KB, 504x336
>mass shooting happens in an area with strict gun control
>this is somehow an argument for further gun control
>>
>>55809381
Wow, Canadian shitposting has really stepped up its game lately
>>
>>55809381
>geniunely curious
>gun nut

How can one be genuine while thinking someone who wants to protect themselves is a nut?
>>
>>55812689
Shooting at airplanes is a felony
>>
File: mass_shooters.png (2 MB, 870x4822) Image search: [Google]
mass_shooters.png
2 MB, 870x4822
>>55811409

I know, right.

Fucking white people.
>>
>>55812689

>airline is so gun free their planes get hijacked by people with box cutters
>we need more gun control
>>
File: 1406015328496.jpg (2 MB, 2505x2826) Image search: [Google]
1406015328496.jpg
2 MB, 2505x2826
>literally 0% of guns in the US used to murder somebody
>>
File: brrr.jpg (160 KB, 1270x708) Image search: [Google]
brrr.jpg
160 KB, 1270x708
>>55809381
Um, did the security guard take the terrorists' weapons at the concert? If they can have them, why can't I?
>>
>>55809381
Canadian snackbar pretending not to be Islamic shill. Hilarious.
>>
>>55813083

That....is one of the most retarded ways to present that statistic.
>>
>>55813513
Then do it better faggot.
>>
>>55813513

How so?
>>
>>55812689

Your stupidity is painful.
>>
File: 1364875356892.jpg (215 KB, 960x706) Image search: [Google]
1364875356892.jpg
215 KB, 960x706
>>55813590
>>55813513

Contra-bootin chums
>>
>>55813590
>>55813617

Why break it down to .1% first? Why say something as convoluted as "34 times less than .1% of firearms not used for murder each year?"

Here's a better way:

9022/310,000,000 *100 = .003% of guns are used in murders, or, for every gun used in a murder, there are 33,000+ that are not
>>
>>55812689
>small arms can stop a passenger jet
>...
>...
>small arms can't stop ragheads with small arms and only as much training as they need to turn off the safety
>>
>>55809381
Fucking idiot. The only places a shooter has succeeded in killing many people in the US where in gun free zones...
Remember those fuck heads killed while attacking a meeting in Texas...that was not a gun free zone
>>
>>55809381
> (how are you supposed to identify the attacker if anybody is pointing at and shooting at everybody)

The enemy has shit colored skin and shouts " allahu akbar!"
>>
Why do all these cartoons depict a fat southerner ass an evil gun abuser when 99% of gun crime is performed by either:

1. Thin, white males with no southern distinction
2. Bearded Muslims
3. niggers
>>
http://gunsnfreedom.com/washington-post-lists-mass-shootings-stopped-by-armed-citizens/5839

"I think the best Mohammed cartoon was the two chalk outlines."

ITT: snackbar tears
>>
>>55809381
...because mudskins are soooo hard to recognize when they start shooting...
>>
>>55814377

Because it's more about media liberals signalling to their political tribe than it is about reality
>>
>>55809381
I used to be for gun control
But after Paris, I might start taking shooting lessons
US is so armed to the teeth, I feel a lot more secure now
>>
File: rtc.gif (83 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
rtc.gif
83 KB, 676x509
>>55809381
This is the reality of your irrelevance, Canada.
>>
File: hebrews.png (512 KB, 543x417) Image search: [Google]
hebrews.png
512 KB, 543x417
>>55812795
Hey, a lot of those mass shooters are darkies! Bad goyim! Delete this right now.
>>
>>55813916
Because if you actually break down the numbers it emphasizes how small a number it really is and people can see the math behind the picture and check if it is correct.

people see pictures like >>55813828
ans skim over it as random statistical propaganda.
>>
>>55814818

The point is that's a retarded, convoluted way to break down the numbers. They aren't incorrect, but it's still a dumb way to present them. It actually makes the number of guns used in murder seem like a larger percentage than it actually is.

Don't use that infographic. It's bad.
>>
Grady Judd, a true 'murican.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp
>>
>>55809381
You're an idiot. A gun carrying citizen would still have to identify himself and show a license. A random shmuck refugee terrorist wouldn't be able to get one in the first place.
>>
>>55809381
The only dumb part of US gun laws is that carrying the guns is banned where shootings happen the most i.e in schools and cinemas.
>>
>>55815852
>and cinemas
Not all theaters have bans and depending on the state carrying in a gun free zone is not a crime.
>>
File: ghost-gunner.jpg (221 KB, 1700x1095) Image search: [Google]
ghost-gunner.jpg
221 KB, 1700x1095
>>55810521
You can make a Sten gun with parts and tools from your local hardware store - it's a very simple machine.

Filipinos make decent guns out of scrap metal and simple tools - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fna9WEO6BjE

There are open source plans for printing disposable 3D-printed handguns, as well as CNC machine files for machining more robust ones - http://www.cncguns.com/

Guns are not hard to make or acquire when you have a need for them, and that is just going to get easier and easier as at-home manufacturing processes of 3D printing and CNC machining get cheaper and more accessible.

The primary thing that keeps guns out of a country's everyday life is the culture. But even then, people will still acquire them when they need them (e.g. the recent flareup of Yakuza shootings in Japan, which is an almost completely gun-free country).

And unless you disarm your police, you have to trust the police officer to be an angel. Which you can't really, since the biggest mass murder committed with firearms before Breivik was done by a police officer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon
>>
>>55809458

Kek I hate this argument even if they had Guns they'd still be mowed down in large #s
>>
File: image_8.jpg (75 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
75 KB, 562x600
>>55810974
I careful. I literally saw that guy at the range yesterday. He even had the yellow "don't tread on me shirt" and .45 in a shit uncle Mikes holster. It was fucking embarassing.
>mfw
>>
File: TeeHee.png (755 KB, 653x562) Image search: [Google]
TeeHee.png
755 KB, 653x562
>>55811790
>they might kill 10 innocents
>>
>>55816364
Were you in the stall on the end shooting your meme rifle?
>>
File: 0576-375-2.png (374 KB, 504x750) Image search: [Google]
0576-375-2.png
374 KB, 504x750
>>55809381

http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/gunclock_index2.html

http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/stats.html

http://www.pulpless.com/gunclock/
>>
File: SNOW NIGGERS KEK.jpg (50 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
SNOW NIGGERS KEK.jpg
50 KB, 450x349
>>55809381
How does it feel to know your "country" has been reduced to a meme consisting of a single word?
>>
It's so hard for you to understand because you are so dependent on others to live. Americans are selfish, of course we walk around protecting our freedom.
>>
>>55809381
>muh Wild West fallacy
Surely you have proof to back up your bullshit?
>>
>>55809381
>Do people really carry guns to concerts in the USA?
Yes. They carry guns everywhere. Which is why people only shoot up gun free zones

fuck off syrup nigger.
>>
>>55812689
Alternatively, replace them with the two gunmen in Texas.

Guess how that went over for them in America. Hint: It didn't involve 127 frog corpses.
>>
Civilian firearm users have a much lower rate of error than police officers.
>>
>>55809381
>Assault rilfes commit less than 1% of gun murders in the USA
>wants to ban only them

Shows leftists are brainwashed tools
>>
>>55814733

it should be pretty obvious why nothing bad ever happens in vermont
>>
File: 1445966062745.jpg (188 KB, 1200x963) Image search: [Google]
1445966062745.jpg
188 KB, 1200x963
>>55817513
Almost nothing.
>>
>frenchmen die from terrorist
>"it's the 2nd amendments fault"

Are you a shill?

Are you Jewish?

Are you both?
>>
>>55814733
>Illinois was red to the bitter end
Boy, ain't Illinois great?
>>
>>55817685
Probably somali.
>>55817716
No.
>>
File: GUNS-superJumbo.jpg (384 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
GUNS-superJumbo.jpg
384 KB, 2048x1280
Meanwhile, in America....

2015 NICS background checks:

June = 1.5 Million - New Record
July = 1.6 Million - New Record
Augest = 1.7 Million - New Record
September = 1.8 Million - New Record
October = 1.98 million - New Record
>>
>>55817764
>No.
Yeah, it's really nt
>>
>>55817482
To make matters worse, they've misused the term "assault rifle" so much that most people don't know what it means anymore
Assault rifles are rifles chambered in an intermediate caliber (think 5.56 and 5.45) with selective fire (Semi-auto and either burst or full auto (With both being considered "full-auto" by the ATF))
Additionally the machine gun registry has been closed since 1986, so the only assault rifles privately owned in the US got their stamps before '86.
And the only known incident of a legal MG being used in a crime since then was a police officer back in the 90's killing his wife with his Mac-10

The more you know
>>
>>55817949
*not
>>
File: 1447456965078.jpg (78 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
1447456965078.jpg
78 KB, 610x400
I think the Somali Snow Nigger OP has abandoned his own thread after being told so many times. Therefore, GUN THREAD
>>55817956
pic semi-related
>>
File: cascadia YEAH.png (961 KB, 959x880) Image search: [Google]
cascadia YEAH.png
961 KB, 959x880
IF france just banned guns MORE! this would never have happened!! BAN GUNS NOW!!

DO LIKE WASHINGOTN WE ARE THE BEST!!

HE:LLL YEAH CASCADIA!!
>>
File: 1446397457548.jpg (86 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
1446397457548.jpg
86 KB, 640x471
>>
>>55817482
Technically "assault rifles" are involved in pretty much no crime(aside from mexicans crossing the borders with full autos) whatsoever, semi automatic versions of those rifles are used in less than 1% of domestic gun crime

Then you have the term "assault weapons" which they made up in the 90s to describe semi autos with pistol grips, muzzle brakes, forward grips and collapsible buttstocks.
>>
>>55809381
the paris attack was a false flag carried out by the french government.
>>
>>55817887
I think some of this may be due to a couple of states now requiring NICS checks for private transfers.
>>
>>55817716
>Illinois
>implying not Chicago
Our machine Democrats love that niggers kill themselves at astounding rates and don't have the means to protect themselves. It's distracted the black community so much they can't even push a black mayor through.
>>
File: 1446150515233.jpg (57 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1446150515233.jpg
57 KB, 480x480
>>
>>55817482
there have only been 2 homicides committed with legally owned machine guns (which is what an assault rifle is) since 1934: http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcfullau.html

sites like mother jones try to use the word "assault weapon" which doesn't have a well-defined meaning and so is completely worthless. if you switched out a wood stock on a rifle with a black plastic one it could be called an "assault weapon" since it basically means it looks spooky
>>
File: 1446146213296.jpg (66 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
1446146213296.jpg
66 KB, 640x466
>>
File: 1446136991755.jpg (87 KB, 799x631) Image search: [Google]
1446136991755.jpg
87 KB, 799x631
>>
>>55809381
Shouldn't you be making craft beer?
>>
>>55809381
I've been patted down at all the clubs I've been to, even in the ghetto.

But I would not be shocked at all if the owners carried, especially if they have to go to the bank themselves.
>>
>>55817389

Women gun owners are 4 times more likely to die from gun violence as non gun owning women. These are the best survival odds among gun owners. Children are 13 times more likely to be shot and killed in America than in any other developed nation. Overall, gun owners are 5 times more likely to die from gun violence than non gun owners. Gun owners are 43 times more likely to shoot and kill their own family member as they are to shoot and kill an intruder. Homes with guns are 37 times more likely to have a successful suicide attempt. Less than 1.4% of firearm deaths are deemed justifiable self defense. Less than 0.5% of firearm deaths are of an intruder. Over 70% of hand gun deaths occurred in the home where the handgun was kept. Every day 86 Americans are killed by guns. These stats are derived from the American Journal of Epidemiology, the CDC and the FBI.
>>
File: 1446135430076.jpg (69 KB, 748x651) Image search: [Google]
1446135430076.jpg
69 KB, 748x651
>>
>>55818425
excellent citations you provided, were they real in your mind too?
>>
File: U(cuc)K.jpg (46 KB, 420x331) Image search: [Google]
U(cuc)K.jpg
46 KB, 420x331
>>55818425
>not propaganda
>>
>>55812689
kek
>>
File: 1445975561902.jpg (45 KB, 502x455) Image search: [Google]
1445975561902.jpg
45 KB, 502x455
>>
>>55810521
And if there was no cancer, people wouldn't get cancer. Good logic there.
>>
>>55818425
>people who use guns are more likely to die from guns than people who do not
Duh?
>>
>>55818200
You can look up the numbers from those states, because they're publicly available, and show that you're wrong. You can also compare gun manufacturing data, which is also publicly available, and show that you're wrong.

Firearm production for the civilian market in the United States has more than doubled in the last 7 years. More firearms have been sold in the last 10 years than the rest of the history of the United States put together.
>>
>>55809381
Makes sense. Blame an american law for an incident that happened in a country without that law.........Hat strikes again, eh? No points awarded
>>
File: Pro-Rape.png (526 KB, 1248x1008) Image search: [Google]
Pro-Rape.png
526 KB, 1248x1008
>>55818425
>>
>>55809694
***THIS IS WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE***
>>
File: ChildGunDeaths4_1.png (15 KB, 570x668) Image search: [Google]
ChildGunDeaths4_1.png
15 KB, 570x668
>>
>>55818425
>people with swimming pools and two story homes are more likely to drown and fall down a flight of stairs than people with no pools living in single story homes.

Amazing.
>>
File: 1444231045910.png (3 MB, 1440x2208) Image search: [Google]
1444231045910.png
3 MB, 1440x2208
>>
>>55818696
>You can look up the numbers from those states, because they're publicly available, and show that you're wrong

>number of private transfers is publicly available
>>
>>55809381
Wew lad you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
File: 1442436024960.jpg (177 KB, 800x557) Image search: [Google]
1442436024960.jpg
177 KB, 800x557
>>
MAYBE IF GUN CONTROL WAS STRICTER THIS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. WHY ISN'T PARIS A GUN-FREE ZONE, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED!
>>
>>55818425
some people can't use guns responsibly. BAN THEM ALL!!!!
>>
>>55809381

So did you forget that the whole leftist argument FOR gun control was that it was supposed to stop mass shootings like the one in France?
>>
>>55818872
They're not private when the government requires them to fill out paperwork and call a government agency you dumb fucking faggot. See why when liberals call it a "Universal Background Check" it's a ban on private sales?
>>
>>55818425

>These stats are derived from the American Journal of Epidemiology, the CDC and the FBI.

It's funny when you keks blatantly lie.
>>
File: 1442432300971.jpg (168 KB, 894x418) Image search: [Google]
1442432300971.jpg
168 KB, 894x418
>>55818425
>>
File: 66DLM4a.jpg (212 KB, 640x927) Image search: [Google]
66DLM4a.jpg
212 KB, 640x927
>>55818841
>>
>>55810169
This all day long.
But good luck finding a n3s article about these stopped home invasions or muggings...because the liberal slu media will not report it
>>
File: Hillary.png (236 KB, 704x609) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.png
236 KB, 704x609
>>
>>55818728
what kinda gun is that?
>>
>>55819004

Ruger SR-22
>>
File: 1433615924821.jpg (98 KB, 925x537) Image search: [Google]
1433615924821.jpg
98 KB, 925x537
>>
>>55818995
luckily reddit.com/r/dgu catalogs them
>>
File: 3600.jpg (29 KB, 475x339) Image search: [Google]
3600.jpg
29 KB, 475x339
>>55819004
>>
CAN talks about FR with a US "Law"

Well, this is shitpost 2.0
>>
File: 1407637098341.jpg (176 KB, 1232x577) Image search: [Google]
1407637098341.jpg
176 KB, 1232x577
>>
File: CallFriends-1.png (1 MB, 1068x1770) Image search: [Google]
CallFriends-1.png
1 MB, 1068x1770
>>
So do we know exactly how 2 gunmen took 100 people hostage in the venue?
>>
>>55810752
That's because you really have to pay to lobby for that. The NRA doesn't need to spend as much money because most Americans know their rights and don't need to be advertised to about what we believe.

Most liberals don't know what they believe until they're told. Most leftists just aren't intelligent
>>
File: 1401291876600.jpg (673 KB, 889x1502) Image search: [Google]
1401291876600.jpg
673 KB, 889x1502
>>
>>55812689
it's a fucking airport. guns aren't generally allowed, in any country, in airports.
>>
File: hahahahahahaha.jpg (103 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahaha.jpg
103 KB, 367x451
>>55809381
>>55809381
>>55809381
>>55809381
>>55809381
>Two pro-ISIS terrorists were shot dead outside the Garland, Texas Draw Mohammad Contest in early May. The two terrorists attended the mosque in Phoenix.
>Jihadists Nadir Soofi and Elton Simpson were shot dead when they tried to ambush the Texas “Draw Mohammad Contest.” ISIS took credit for the attack.
>Pro-ISIS jihadist shot dead
>Texas, USA

LGTSS
>The remote outpost of Canada
>The City of OP
>>
File: Bill Nye The Post.png (69 KB, 1498x537) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye The Post.png
69 KB, 1498x537
>>55819280
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>55810028
>le 2nd ammendment is for reboluzion!
Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (380 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380 KB, 600x800
>trying to infringe on my personal rights
Fuck Off desu
You can take back my AR one round at a time in short bursts
>>
>>55811771
>With Open Gates got taken down again.
>>
File: 1372179235817.jpg (134 KB, 733x850) Image search: [Google]
1372179235817.jpg
134 KB, 733x850
>>55809381
This is some next level shitposting.
>>
>>55811021
Watch one of these gun controlled Muslim apologist nations in ten years outlaw sharp sticks
>>
>>55818927
Frances 'gun control' is redundant because they can have arms shipped in from the former Yugoslavian countries without much trouble. France is too open and large to police properly in that regard.

In the UK however, the comparative lack of availability of such weapons is one of the main reasons that a similar attack hasn't happened here. Look at the Lee Rigby murderers, if they were in France they easily could have been armed with automatic rifles significantly increasing the potential for carnage but because they weren't, the best they could procure was an antique revolver that didn't even work. This level of control of illegal weapons, while it can never be perfect, is only possible because the UK unlike France is an island and has much stricter control of its boarders.
>>
>>55810521
>when there are no guns, nobody can get shot.

jesus christ canada
>>
File: 1401291712015.jpg (108 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1401291712015.jpg
108 KB, 500x416
>>55818986
>in b4 muh false flag
>>
>>55809381
It wouldn't help against suicide bombers, however the guys at the concert were not. They lined people up and executed them one by one.

Do the French not even have armed guards or something?
>>
>>55809381
I guess it really books down to this, and at least in the southern US, this is an unwritten law: you can choose whatever you want about guns, but don't tell me I can't have one. It is NEVER going to end peacefully for anyone trying to take away our arms.
>>
>>55818728
Well that makes sense actually, Liberals do tend to have rape fantasies.
>>
>>55819538
>broke 41 laws

committing murder twice is not breaking two laws, it's repetitively breaking the same law.
>>
File: Mauser C96.png (679 KB, 1176x1322) Image search: [Google]
Mauser C96.png
679 KB, 1176x1322
>>55818125
>>
>>55819359
Wow, I've never heard of this before. It's actually fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1447566936623.jpg (61 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1447566936623.jpg
61 KB, 400x600
>>
File: 1371697048504.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1371697048504.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>55819747
>hurrrrrrr
>>
>>55811889
Exactly....and not only that , EVERYONE who has a concealed carry permit has to sit through a class where the teach you the rules and one of the important ones is that you WILL be held accountable for every round you fire. There is no " oops, I didn't mean to shoot that innocent bystander while killing the rapist." You will be held accountable, so there's almost no chance of blind fire.
>>
>>55814733
Don't forget that crime rates have plummeted in states that allow concealed carry.

Washington DC has some of the worst gun violence in the nation and the most restrictive gun laws at the same time.
>>
>>
>>55809381
You couldn't be more c.ucked, Canada. God job.
>>
>>55819909
>EVERYONE
Constitutional carry states don't require a permit to CC and I'm not sure if all the states that have CCW licensing require classes.
>>
File: GunControl.jpg (924 KB, 1640x2584) Image search: [Google]
GunControl.jpg
924 KB, 1640x2584
>>
File: 1446261367948.jpg (54 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
1446261367948.jpg
54 KB, 600x411
>>55820083
Wait, has Mr. "it's 2015" even taken office yet? Maybe they could.
>>
>>55820255
More like
>Obama: We need to cut back on all of these guns
>The next day 300,000 more firearms are sold
Obama is the largest gun salesman, he is straight retarded.
>>
File: 1446146314103.jpg (42 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
1446146314103.jpg
42 KB, 640x570
>>
>>55820380
Americans are buying like a million guns a month the last time I checked.
>>
File: 1368731565075.jpg (435 KB, 1826x768) Image search: [Google]
1368731565075.jpg
435 KB, 1826x768
>>
>>55820513
You get the idea
>>
File: 1358655019538.jpg (114 KB, 960x706) Image search: [Google]
1358655019538.jpg
114 KB, 960x706
Why do left wing extremists hate women?
>>
>>55818696
But gun ownership among americans is also at an all time low.
>>
>>55820736
>113 weapons per 100 Americans
>all time low
>>
>>55809381
Nope. I don't go to places where large crowds gather with limited escape routes. Music concerts are not worth it. I'd rather see music in smaller venues or watch it on tv, than be surrounded by mindless, screaming people holding their cell phones up for 2 hours.
>>
File: gunstock.jpg (72 KB, 1024x702) Image search: [Google]
gunstock.jpg
72 KB, 1024x702
>>55820736
>>
>>55820736
>But gun ownership among americans is also at an all time low.

>more guns than people

>hey do you own any guns
>"fuck you"
>put that down as a no
>>
>>55820736
all time high, actually

gun sales have been through the roof since Obama became President in 2008
>>
>>55820773
Yes, but most of those firearms are owned by people who own multiples.

Right now the percentage of americans who own a gun is around 40%, down from an all time high during the 1970s when almost 70% of americans owned at least one firearm.
>>
File: OK When We Do It.jpg (204 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
OK When We Do It.jpg
204 KB, 640x960
>>55820255
>>
>>55809381
most people died at the concert from guns

yes people carry at concerts because niggers and weirdos go to concerts

canadians are tiny dick asian retards btw
>>
>>55809694
>That's more of a problem with implementation, not the concept.

t. Communism
>>
>>55820894

The manufactures are finally catching up with demand.

2008 thru 2013 they just got slammed with orders.
>>
File: 1358256039138.jpg (65 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1358256039138.jpg
65 KB, 403x403
>>55820914
>around 40%
[citation needed]
>>
>>55820880
>>55820894
>>55820914
Again, those guns are owned by people who hoard them. The majority of american citizens DO NOT own any guns, and all you need is a majority to pass gun registration laws.
>>
daily reminder than gun stores, gun shows, gun ranges and hunting clubs are not victims of mas shootings
>>
>>55819890
Terrible, terrible analogy. That would work if every fire extinguisher also had a flame thrower attached and if instead of arguing that we don't need fire extinguishers, liberals simply argued that the seemingly pointless fire extinguisher built into them should be removed because it's dangerous. Your analogy is terrible because a fire extinguisher is in theory harmless (sure you could hit someone with one, but even that is far less damaging than being shot in the same location a person is hit). Guns can undeniably be used to cause harm more easily than fire extinguishers (I'm not saying fire extinguishers can't harm people, but they certainly aren't 'equally dangerous' by any means). The whole argument relies on the idea that "guns are easy to cause harm to other people with." Fire extinguishers do not fit that description (arguably, but certainly not to the same degree as guns) and so that analogy does not work.

Do you not understand that?
>>
File: 1359654781119.jpg (98 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1359654781119.jpg
98 KB, 500x416
Your opinion means nothing to me. Understand that.
>>
I stopped a robbery with my concealed carry. I didn't used to carry very regularly but just happened to have it on me. I shot twice and struck the robber twice. He ran. I didn't kill him because I was carrying a KelTec .32 auto. I've since upgraded to a .40
>>
>>55821054
>The majority of american citizens DO NOT own any guns
put up or shut up.

>and all you need is a majority to pass gun registration laws.
Yea that's why the "majority" can't pass a mag ban/awb or federal universal background checks
>>
File: 1445758164980.png (171 KB, 1158x646) Image search: [Google]
1445758164980.png
171 KB, 1158x646
>>55821054
>all you need is a majority to pass gun registration laws.

:)
>>
File: 1358954974888.jpg (157 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1358954974888.jpg
157 KB, 500x375
>>
>>55820436
>not understanding that 'compensating for something' is a sexual penis joke alone, not a political argument
>being this retarded that you didn't get the joke and made a poster responding to it instead of just laughing about like everybody else
fucking autists
>>
>>55821240
>I've since upgraded to a .40
>>
>>55809381
Why are foreigners so invested on us giving up our second amendment rights? Brits, Canadians, and Australians seem to be the biggest anti-gun rights shills on here.
>>
File: high five.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
high five.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>55809381

>Even if in such an event EVERYBODY would carry a gun, there would be suddenly extreme amounts of confusion and fear, leading to many armed non-attackers to attack other non-attackers (how are you supposed to identify the attacker if anybody is pointing at and shooting at everybody). Leading to many more deaths than from the actual attackers.

It is nice to see that there actually are people on the North American continent that have common sense.
>>
>>55821054
>in every country in history where government began collecting information on who owns firearms, that data was later used to confiscate and force registration
>wonder why less people are answering "Yes" to surveys about gun ownership now versus 50 years ago
Liberals are THIS stupid.

Every year when we hit a new record and liberals STILL TRY TO FORCE THE NARRATIVE that only a small number of people are buying dozens of guns it becomes more absurd and impossible.

America is now buying 2 million firearms PER MONTH. And STILL they think we are that stupid to believe their lies about "a small number of extremists". Look at this faggot. Look how stupid he thinks we are.
>>
File: 1415223334604.jpg (148 KB, 1312x1194) Image search: [Google]
1415223334604.jpg
148 KB, 1312x1194
>>55821054
>all you need is a majority to pass gun registration laws
Full Auto Keks
>>
>>55821488
>how are you supposed to identify the attacker if anybody is pointing at and shooting at everybody)

You shoot at the brown people with AKs and balaclavas screaming about allah.
>>
File: NYCgunfreezone.png (1 MB, 1092x940) Image search: [Google]
NYCgunfreezone.png
1 MB, 1092x940
>>
>>55821238
>I think extreme assault weapons should not be used by regular civilians in their day to day lives
>Conservatives here "HE TERKIN ALL MUH GUNS!"
>Telling Obama to 'disarm' his secret service as an example, even though they are essentially police and most of the guns they own are very small compared to the types of guns even suggested should be banned

Are you really this retarded?
>>
File: 1350215907549.jpg (18 KB, 368x281) Image search: [Google]
1350215907549.jpg
18 KB, 368x281
>>55821422
Because they are gay, each and every one of them.
>>
>>55821488
You shoot the ones that look like Germans (shemagh, suicide vest, akm, shouting Allahu Akbar) ;^)
>>
>>55821505
It's the same people buying more and more guns, idiot.

You keep saying "more guns are sold than ever" yet conveniently are saying how many people are actually buying them.
>>
>>55821054
i wonder how many people are like me
my life has been fucked over pretty good so now i just do what i want because now if anyone tries to stop me it's better to just murder them
>>
>>55821723
>adding the liberal buzzword "extreme" to a term that already lacks a definition
You guys are really inventing a new form of retardation aren't you?

>>55821782
Because the federal government is prohibited from collecting that data. What's that, a liberal that has no idea what the laws governing firearms actually are? Color me surprised.
>>
File: 1445086856887.jpg (265 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1445086856887.jpg
265 KB, 1440x1440
>>55819359

So for every "terrist" killed with a legally owned gun how many innocents get murdered by legally owned guns?

At the end of the day there is more harm done than prevented with legally owned guns.
>>
File: george-bush-3_2536602b.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
george-bush-3_2536602b.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
>>55821723
>extreme assault weapons
>>
File: BCIjreDCQAArdyO.jpg (75 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
BCIjreDCQAArdyO.jpg
75 KB, 664x498
>>55821343
>>55821723
Remember that time I told you that your opinion means nothing to me?
>>
>>55820914
I have:
4 Pistols (.22, .32, .40, five-seven,);
4 rifles (.22, AR15, , 308, 30-06, );
3 12 gauge (1 short pump, 1 standard pump, 1 auto)

Each fits a particular need. They are tools in my tool box.
>>
>>55809458
People need to have the hero mentality and act first. If a group of 5+ tackle a gunman there's a good chance they will be incapacitated long enough for someone else to take the weapon from them.

Unfortunately though most European countries feel too safe nowadays and don't think like this.
>>
>>55821874
I had no idea "extreme" was now a buzzword you fucking autist.
Remove it from my post then. It makes perfect sense without it and attacking that aspect of it alone is a poor cop out for no rebuttal.
>>
>>55821723
>doesn't want American citizens to own full autos
>is okay with the government handing out free full autos to drug cartels and "moderate" durka rebels
You should be hung you fucking traitorous cunt
>>
File: 1445867978046.jpg (63 KB, 793x503) Image search: [Google]
1445867978046.jpg
63 KB, 793x503
>>55821973
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.