[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim here, AMA :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 17
File: ONE PUNCH MAN.jpg (31 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
ONE PUNCH MAN.jpg
31 KB, 498x500
Muslim here, AMA :)
>>
Why are you muslim
>>
Why dont you guys wage jihad against ISIS because "they don't represent Islam"
>>
is licking a woman's asshole halal?
>>
What's stopping you from killing yourself?
>>
>implying God
>>
>Muslim
>Denmark

Stop responding to trolls
>>
>>55804383
Mostly born into it, outconverted then reconverted again when I was a kid. It is really a great religion with principles that fit who I am as a person.
>>55804467
People are already doing that.
>>55804474
I'm actually not sure, but anal sex is haram /:
(though most people probably already have done it with their spouses).
>>55804535
I have considered it since I'm born in a society that hates my kind and I've literally done nothing wrong, but suicide is haram /:
>>
>>55804643
There are muslims in Denmark you dumbass, they're in the news all the fucking time despite only being 4,7% of the total population.
>>
File: hqdefault[10].jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[10].jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>55804345
What's it like being the silent majority?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA
>>
File: 5jNz00L.gif (390 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
5jNz00L.gif
390 KB, 500x281
>>55804731
>no anal
>probably no asslicking

savages
>>
No questions from me, just wanted to thank you muslims, on behalf of all Serbs, for killing Frenchies, and good luck with the rest of NATO.
>>
>>55804843
name
>>
have you done what the Koran instructs, and gone to the "People of the Injil" (Christians) to see if what is said in the Koran is verified by their Faith and Holy Book, the Bible?
>>
>>55804731
why should anyone believe anything you say considering this?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm
>>
>>55804815
It sucks, the majority is too busy establishing their life. Me myself, I'm too busy getting my degree in English at the moment and am too busy to better my rhetoric and start discussing what is right and wrong.
>>
>>55804345
OP, do you believe the nonsense that's written in the koran? I was born muslim myself, but now i just realise it's all bs. Most of the stuff is ripped off from the bible. Some of them, like the stories of the people of ad, thamud, and what have you, were just local arabic legends. There were so many errors, inconsistencies in the koran that i just couldn't believe in it anymore. It's no different than the bible, they're all bs. So i wonder how anyone in this day and age with the internet, and just basic knowledge in science and history could remain a muslim.

here's a good video by an ex muslim as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

it just saddens me that a large part of the world's population are ready to kill and die for some 7th century arab ramblings
>>
>>55804345
Do you agree that objectively speaking OPM is AOTD?
>>
File: bfe8wtI.jpg (114 KB, 850x1280) Image search: [Google]
bfe8wtI.jpg
114 KB, 850x1280
>>55805182
Taqqiya is Shia.
>>
>>55804770
>they're in the news all the fucking time
let me take a stab in the fucking dark, rape, theft and more gibs me that.
>>
>>55804731
>Suicide is haram
lolwat
>>
>>55804843
sauce me nigger.
>>
>>55805372

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

wait - now they have fucking NINJAS??

oh great we're fucking doomed everyone
>>
>>55805523

i think that's only if you don't do it with an explosive vest or something. basically, if you have to take some kuffirs with you.
>>
>>55804345
When do you plan to kill yourself?
>>
>>55805635
I know that you're joking, but he has a mask on to protect his identity so that he won't be killed for coming out as an ex muslim and talking about islam
>>
>>55805182
I'm not shia, and I do not trust them.
>>55805372
Islam does not have any scientific inconsistencies, actually, most discussions are about gods attributes and people not being able to understand the Quran. >>55805430
see that guys pic.
>>55805523
Suicide is one of the greater sins of Islam, that's why I don't understand suicide bombings. >>55805435
No rape or theft, just muslims being in the news ever since Dansk folkeparti (the danish peoples parti) had 20% of the votes, they've been in focus. DF is considered umm.. The most hardcore racist party of them all.
>>
>>55804345
Do you support ISIS? Do you think it's justifiable to stone women who commit adultery?
>>
File: 546542.jpg (149 KB, 663x673) Image search: [Google]
546542.jpg
149 KB, 663x673
>>55805430
>/pol/tards face when they are confronted with that image
>>
>>55805796
>that's why I don't understand suicide bombings.
Dieing in battle is not exactly suicide in the same sense as normal fag suicide.
>>
>>55805758
I plan on living as fruitful and peaceful life as possible with my coming wife whilst studying and majoring in English. After my degree, I'm going to teach English in Danish highschools. My fiance is going to do the same.
>>
File: 1444008708110.jpg (30 KB, 682x823) Image search: [Google]
1444008708110.jpg
30 KB, 682x823
>>55804345
can I call you One Bomb Man?
>>
>>55805796
Smut ud af mit land din beskidte sandneger
>>
>>55805877
I believe there are better ways to combat hostiles in muslim countries, but we're doomed to begin with anyway.
>>55805800
I do not support ISIS in any way. I do think it's justifiable that a person gets killed for cheating on their husband or wife.
Adultery in the sense of unmarried sex is not a death sentence, but I'm not so sure about the sentence, I think it's 50 or something lashes in Sharia laws.
>>
>>55806030
Jeg tror jeg bidrager mere til samfundet end du gor, lille ven. Prov med at fokusere pƄ jeres utroskabsrate, jeres syge druk-kultur og jeres latterligt hoje skilsmisserate pƄ 55% dit fucking skilsmissebarn.
>>
>>55805430
While the IRA wasn't perfectly adherent to Catholicism, and the UVF weren't very good Protestants, religious identity played a HUGE role in the conflict.

Similarly, Islam and Christianity, or Sunni and Shia. Daesh specifically mentioned France "lifting the banner of the cross" in their speech accepting blame for the Paris attacks. It's not enough that a holy book sets rules, the culture and preachers of that religion must also enforce them.
>>
>>55805430

So what.

We don't separate christian sects when talking about atrocities.
>>
>>55805430
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/002-qmt.php#002.225
which book is this?
>>
>>55805175

> if what is said in the Koran is verified by their Faith and Holy Book, the Bible?

No, no it is not.
>>
>>55805796
why should i trust sunni?
>>
>>55806163
>Studerer engelsk
>Bidrager til samfundet

kek
>>
>>55805430
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E1%B8%A4iyal
what is this?
>>
>>55805430

the infographic seems sweet and all, until you realize it's referring to hostilities against those who will be fighting against being subverted by Islam (necessarily, because they come from another Faith and find Islam to be barbarous, not to mention factually and spiritually wrong).

when you understand this, and how those very verses will be used to justify killing those who oppose forced conversion to Islam, then it's right back to being a nasty, barbarous faith.

i tried like hell to defend Muslims - not Islam, but Muslims - in the wake of the 9-11 false flag. it took me over a decade to realize that there WERE NO PROMINENT VOICES from the Islamic community fighting alongside me in defending them from the accusation that they were bloodthirsty people following a bloodthirsty faith. i STILL believe that the people themselves - on an individual level - are not bloodthirsty, and the average Muslim living in the West wants to live their life and be left alone like the rest of us... but the TRUTH is, "moderate" Muslims EXIST ONLY IN THE WEST. there's no such thing as a "moderate Muslim" living in a Muslim theocracy like Saudi Arabia, because if they existed and made their opinions known, they'd be severely punished.

the reason there were no (or very, very few) Muslims fighting alongside me all those years is because Islam really, REALLY DOES teach some seriously evil stuff, and their religious authorities know it, even if the few "moderate" Muslims living in the West DON'T. again, such people don't exist in, say, Saudi Arabia.

and spare me the "there is no compulsion in religion" quote - if Islam really believed this, there wouldn't be a DEATH PENALTY FOR THOSE WHO LEAVE ISLAM in many Muslim theocracies.

look, the average Western Muslim DOES just want to live their life and be left alone. but ISLAM ITSELF ain't about that, at all.
>>
>>55806288
Jeg er godt tilfreds, dine born skal jo lƦre engelsk sƄ andre mennesker i verden kan forstƄ dem. ForhƄbentlig vil vi adoptere det som modersmƄl fordi foj hvor er dansk bare pisse grimt.
>>
>>55804345
What's your address?
>>
>>55806079
>I believe there are better ways to combat hostiles in muslim countries, but we're doomed to begin with anyway.
Sure. Almost every big war though has some kind of suicide missions.

>I do not support ISIS in any way.
Do you know anyone who does?

>I do think it's justifiable that a person gets killed for cheating on their husband or wife.
Jesus, why?

>I think it's 50 or something lashes in Sharia laws.
So you don't plan and having sex with anyone until marriage? How many muslims do you know actually follow this? I respect people choosing not wanting to have sex outside of marriage, but why not let people have preferences? People have different sexual profiles, for some sex is really important in the relationship and knowing they can have a good time fucking someone is important to know before getting married for the relationship to be strong.
>>
>>55804345
Why you hate women?

Legit question

Your religion hates women
>>
>>55806079
saying that isis are evil people but islam is a good religion is like saying that hitler and SS are evil people but the party ideals are good. either both or none are true
>>
>>55805796
Here's qaradawi sanctioning suicide bombings, and saying that over 300 other muslim scholars agreed with him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2PSbGLJjV4
right now i don't know whether you're ignorant of the permissibility of suicide bombings, or that you're trying to do taqiyya on us
>>
>>55806376

(continued)

Islam, it is said, goes in three stages. the first is when there are very few of them - then, they say, "we are a religion of peace, we are just like you. we even believe in ISA (jesus) PBUH yadda yadda yadda"

the next stage is when they grow in numbers, and are roughly on par with non-Mulsims. THEN, it's "we have to have a caliphate/theocracy and Sharia (Islamic) Law in this country...."

the THIRD stage is when it's all over, and if you oppose the Islamic religious scholars, you're marked for death.

please don't try to bullshit your way out of this - despite whatever good intention YOU might genuinely have, this is the historical trend in EVERY place where it's happened.

again, the average "moderate" Muslim (who exists ONLY in the West) may not even want such a thing - but this is what happens when you follow a demonic rip-off of the True God. Satan will crawl out from your nostrils (some of you better-learned Muslims will understand this) and have his way with you, and everyone around you.
>>
>>55806704
td;dr
>>
>>55804345
Isn't 4chan haram?
>>
>>55806426
I don't know anyone who support ISIS, they do not represent Islam and they are fullblown barbarics.

I think cheating is one of the greatest betrayals you can commit to another person. Also, it's really really really hard to prove that a person has cheated on their spouse, you need literally 3 eyewitnesses watching the penetration happen.

I have already had sex outside of marriage. I've come to realise that I regret those choices, but I would probably not have had sex in the first place if I lived in a sharia state. Eitherway, it was with danish girls lol.

>>55806488
I can't speak for all my fellow muslims, but in Denmark, women are highly valued and treasured, they are treated with respect by our muslim brothers.
Personally, I hate most women, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my religion.
>>
File: Northern Ireland intensifies.jpg (138 KB, 1002x496) Image search: [Google]
Northern Ireland intensifies.jpg
138 KB, 1002x496
>>55805430

Northern Irish master race here.

Disregard the taig; they are literal Marxists nowadays. Had they not been backed by America, we'd have killed them all for you.

Sorry.
>>
>>55806682
I don't listen to scholars. And I don't even bother reading their statements.
>>
No-one cares what you think. Just keep thinking when you are going to be leaving Denmark, because it's not where you belong.
>>
>>55804731
>outconverted
Isn't that punishable by death?
>>
>>55804345
Why do you believe in a religion that has mathematical errors in its holy book? (Nisa 11,12 and 176)
>>
>>55805796
>Suicide is one of the greater sins of Islam, that's why I don't understand suicide bombings
Chalk that up to inconsistencies in Islam. If you don't understand it's only because you don't want to understand.
>>
>>55806776
no mate, they represent islam at its core. if you dont agree with them you dont represent islam
>>
File: 12834753243235.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
12834753243235.png
11 KB, 229x220
>>55806823
Can confirm master race.

Born in Belfast, moved to England when I was very young.

If I do the accent it makes the birds get lady boners
>>
>>55804345
No ya aint!
>>
>>55806877
I don't know. I was a kid. We don't uphold sharia law when there aren't any sharia state.
>>
>>55806877
It is.
He basically outed himself as a beheading material.
Islam is not like Christianity where you can "stray" and "come back". You drop Islam, Islam drops you.
>>
>>55804345
How can Daiz have his own anime and I don't?
>>
>>55806977

>Belfast accent
>In any way attractive
Hell fucking no.
>>
>>55804345
why dont you go blow some shit up
>>
>>55804731
>People are already doing that.
Not they aren't The only groups figthing ISIS are the Iraqi Kurds, the Syrian Kurds, Al Nusra (Al Qaeda in Syria and also a Sunni terrorist group that wants to form a Caliphate just like ISIS), Asad, the Free Syrian Army (oops I mean ISIS, opps I mean Syria opposition army) and the Shiia militia and central government of Iraq.

There is NO other muslim group fighting ISIS. Not a single fucking one. The Kurds are fighting for their own independence, Asad to keeps his regime, Al Qaeda and Al Nusra to form their own Caliphate and the Syria Oppossition army is just a smoke screen of western backed rebels that are just a farcade to finance ISIS indirectly.
>>
>>55806841
OP since you're not shia i assume you're sunni. Being a sunni literally means that you have to follow the scholars. Sunni's short for ahl as sunnah wal jama'ah, the people of tradition and consensus. Consensus of what? The ijma' of the ulama, the consensus of the scholars.
>>
File: 1428116877545.jpg (49 KB, 596x466) Image search: [Google]
1428116877545.jpg
49 KB, 596x466
>>55806823

>still less white then estonia

Can anyone compete with the 99.1% master race?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (27 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
27 KB, 472x472
>>55806776

Also, nothing personal; but I want every Muslim in Europe either dead or sent back to the Middle East.

Islam is not compatible with our values.

Every single Muslim who claims to live by our values is lying. You may do so, but only because you have to.

If you had your way, you'd have Sharia. At any given opportunity, your kind will do everything in their power to inflict your ways of life upon us.

To this day, you can still find Muslims who are butthurt about the Moors getting fucked and losing Spain in the process.

There is nothing good or redeeming about Islam. I hate it and everything it stands for. I've never met a Muslim, I never really (if ever) see them in real life. I want to keep it that way.

Nothing personell kid.
>>
>>55806971
I never said I did. But I am a better representation of your average muslim than the scholars, they are a miniority of so called "intellects" and many of them disagree with eachother most of the time. I like Yaser Qadhi tho.
>>
>>55807052

Ma and Da from Bangor, I just mimic my dads accent pretty much spot on

But English girls and American girls fucking love it
>>
>>55806776
>they do not represent Islam
What makes you say that?

>you need literally 3 eyewitnesses watching the penetration happen.
Or 3 people who'll agree to say the saw it because they believe you? Ending someone's life is a pretty big price to pay no? What if you daughter was stoned to death because her paranoid boyfriend got 3 of his friends to agree the saw her fucking someone else?

>Eitherway, it was with danish girls lol.
How does that make a difference? Why did you do it if you are so strongly against it? WIll you not do it again?
>>
File: Fate of Empires.jpg (302 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
Fate of Empires.jpg
302 KB, 1000x976
>>55806776

>I have already had sex outside of marriage. I've come to realise that I regret those choices, but I would probably not have had sex in the first place if I lived in a sharia state. Eitherway, it was with danish girls lol.

You need castrated, cunt.
>>
>>55807129

so, you're another of the "moderate Muslims" that exists only in the West?

how utterly surprising.
>>
>>55806971
Al Azhar, the highest Muslim authority in all Sunnism, has condemned ISIS as heretics. Nice try, bro.
>>
>>55807129
if you dont follow islam how are you muslim?
>>
>>55807114
Are you trying to force me or something, the scholars are not gods, they are people who has read and studied islam and then made an opinion. I can choose to follow none of them if I please and call myself something entirely different. Why are you trying to force opinions down my throat. I'll do the five islamic chores and get on with my life with as few political opinions as possible.
>>
File: tips swamp.jpg (18 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
tips swamp.jpg
18 KB, 353x334
>>55807311

>Amerikek

Maybe if you suck up to them hard enough, you'll be spared another 9/11.
>>
>>55807311
and as we all know muslims can lie to protect islam. condemning ISIS as heretics, but not their ideals. what did he say? let me guess ISIS is not true islam, they are doing horrible things, now read this book which says that you should do exactly those horrible things they are doing.
>>
>>55804345
Were you in the funeral of the Danish gunman earlier this year?
>>
>>55807387
Baby steps, my friend. Gotta get our CIA and Israeli Mossad to cease supporting ISIS, first
>>
>>55806776
What a non-answer
>>
>>55804345
Why Denmark ? Aren't you actually cold there ?
Why not Mediterranean shores ?
>>
File: 1415837760435.png (367 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1415837760435.png
367 KB, 800x800
>>55807534

>Tfw there will never be another Rape of Nanking, committed upon Muslim sympathizers/appeasers

Get it together, boys.
>>
>>55807224
>you need literally 3 eyewitnesses watching the penetration happen.
Or 3 people who'll agree to say the saw it because they believe you? Ending someone's life is a pretty big price to pay no? What if you daughter was stoned to death because her paranoid boyfriend got 3 of his friends to agree the saw her fucking someone else?

Then she'll most likely go to heaven, and her boyfriend and three friends will burn in hell for indirectly killing an innocent person. It's a stupid premise anyway, why would his friends lie about it.
>Eitherway, it was with danish girls lol.
How does that make a difference? Why did you do it if you are so strongly against it? WIll you not do it again?

I was a teenager who didn't know any better. Obviously not against it at the time.
And no, I will not do it again. I've become more faithful to my religion in recent years.
>>
>>55805796

> I don't trust shia.

Oh, you mean the Shia who are defending your beloved Palestine while Arab nations are doing jackshit? Or the Shia who are actively fighting the biggest threat in Arab nations. Or what about the Shia who supplied Hamas with money, weapons and military aid in their fight against the Zionists while Arab leaders were doing jackshit? Or the Shi'ite organisations who are fighting Zionists while your beloved Wahabi leaders are shaking their hands and kissing their asses?

I Danmark er det jer, der gor, at vi andre, velintegrerede ikke kan leve i fred. HvornƄr har en Shia muslim sidat skabt problemer i Danmark pƄ samme mƄde som dem i Grimhoj moskƩen med mere? Shia vandrer stille og roligt i deres optog under Ashura og den 40' dag for Imam Hussain's dod (as) Mens jeres elskede Muawiya slagtede profetens stamtrƦ.
>>
>>55807381
OP, you don't like it when people try to force their opinions on you, but here you are on this thread saying that adulterers should be killed. If you don't want people to impose their beliefs on you, you shouldn't want to impose your beliefs on others.
>>
>>55807679

Do you fantasize about raping mudshit Women?

Unless they all look like Mia Khalifa, no thanks.
>>
>>55807491
No. Fuck that guy. All he's doing is worsening the situation.
>>
>>55806419
I am of muslim descent as well. You speak of respect but have none for the very country that harbors you. You are nothing but a gigantic hypocrite and a liar. That is why I left that shit long ago. I hope people will wake up to your kind. I am definitely actively trying to make it so now.
>>
>>55804345
How old were you when you left Islam and when you re joined? I heavily suspect this is a troll thread.
>>
>ask a retard anything thread

Oh boy, I'm sure you can provide us with some fantastic insight.

Even if these threads weren't always just a troll, muslims are their own worst advocates.
>>
>>55807452
Why do you lie about that? You know lying, unless you face a mortal threat (i.e. Taqqiya) is against their religion. But lying in normal situations is prohibited.

Al Azhar (highest Muslim authority) condemning the monster ISIS:
http://www.jeuneafrique.com/279070/politique/egypte-le-grand-imam-de-la-mosquee-al-azhar-condamne-des-attaques-odieuses-a-paris/
>>
File: 1419636040010.jpg (60 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1419636040010.jpg
60 KB, 500x385
>>55807767

I don't, personally. I don't mind if others do, though; anything to make them so terrified of Europe that they'll leave and never come back.

Hard to beat the Japs when it comes to morale-destroying cruelty. Their remorse for Nanking is also minimal to non-existent; some even deny it happened, for laffs.
>>
>>55807715
>why would his friends lie about it.
i just said, because he said he "knows" she's fucking someone, and they just believe him. They'll lie to help their friend. In the legal system eye witness accounts are extremely weak evidence, since people can't remember shit right and tend to lie a lot. These days text messages or facebook messages would be pretty strong evidence though. I don't know why someone wouldn't prefer to accept that as a standard of proof these days instead.

Why will she go to heaven just because she was stoned to death? Wouldn't you expect her to go to heaven if she had lived a full life?
>>
>>55807114
Sunni is based purely off Ahl-As-Sunnah, which means people following the words of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW). The scholars only make a judgement if a new problem arises which cannot be answered by the Quran or Hadith, and it's not binding most of the time.

Anyway, OP, how would you feel about going to a shitty Muslim country and helping us out? I mean, all the skilled labour immigrates, lots of refugees flee their country instead of fixing it up, and they just make Europeans despise and be suspicious of us more.
>>
>>55807761
Someone in the thread asked me about my opinion you dumb fuck.
>>55807723
Jeg er ogsƄ integreret i samfundet. Shia drƦbte mange af mine familiemedlemmer og kidnappede gamle mƦnd for penge for sƄ at drƦbe dem efter. Jeg kan vƦre pisse ligeglad med hvad dine fantasi organisationer gor for det muslimske folkefƦrd.
>>
>>55807940

The only thing, literally the only thing, that is going to prevent people from invading Europe, are gunboats and turrets opening fire on approaching illegals.

Execute your heads of state, now.

Close your borders and set up kill zones around the perimeter.

Deport anyone undocumented and quickly assimilate existed naturalized immigrants into the British society.

Unless these key points are completed, the Europe you know and love is done.

Remember this.
>>
>>55808057
Only god knows man, why am i being the judge of your hypothetic crysis.
>>
>>55804345

Why do you exist?
>>
>>55808057
>>55807715

To be very honest with you, this violent bullshit of "adulterers should be stoned to death", is a fairly legitimate reason for me to hate muslims like yourself. No one wants that barbarian bullshit here. I'm pretty blue pilled, but I do find it hard to like what it is muslims stand for.
>>
>>55807931
covering for the piece of shit goatfucker scripture that makes people kill people is a normal situation?
about that imam or whatever he is - yeah he condemns isis but im guessing hes not saying thr quran is bad? or that the writing there condones killing people? so he is practically saying following the quran is bad, but the quran is good.
hypocrisy 101
>>
>>55808214
Why? Do you have a kek'old fantasy?
>>
>>55808206
Good question. I am asking the same thing.
>>
>>55808095
>>55807723

I love this. Get a sunni and a shia together and they will tell you the truth of Islam.
>>
>>55808095

Fantasi organisationer? Du mener, at det arbejde de gor for de arabiske lande er fantasi?

Jeg bebrejder ikke Ahl-el Sunnah for de +20 familiemedlemmer jeg mistede. Jeg bebrejder ISIS, Wahhabi'ien, Salafi'ien som alle har fulgt en misfortolket form for Islam som de har fƄet prƦdiket af deres korrupte Imamer i deres respektive moskƩer. Der findes da ogsƄ Shia organisationer jeg ikke bryder mig om; Sadr brigaden f.eks. da de ogsƄ har slagtet mange Shia en forkert sags navn.
>>
>>55808214
Ok. If cheating isn't punishable by death in your opinion then ok.
Salam aleykum.
>>
>>55808173
Because it's something that could realistically happen. My question was how you would feel about it.

Would feel "well, 3 guys said she did it, so she must have done it and deserved what she got" or "I'm not 100% sure she did anything wrong. Her partner always seemed a jealous type. His friends accounts sounded sketchy too. But by Islam she still deserved to be stoned i guess"

There's a reason western countries have mature legal systems you know, because historically people get fucking outraged when they feel they or someone they love has been wrongly convicted of something. Needing just 3 eyewitness accounts to sentence someone to death is absurdly low, and it would be easy as fuck for anyone who wanted their wife dead to find a way to convict them.
>>
File: 1429721005396.jpg (92 KB, 562x550) Image search: [Google]
1429721005396.jpg
92 KB, 562x550
>>55808214

But lad, adulterers should be stoned to death.

And Muslims.

>2015
>Expecting taigs not to be keked

You legalized gay marriage, what next?

Meanwhile we in Ulster smacked it down for the 5th time.
>>
>>55808314
OP, pls. Would you go to a shitty Muslim country and help them out?
>>
>>55808260
Covering for ISIS is not acceptable. And this is not some imam.. He's the equivalent of the Pope. His school is the highest authority on Islamic jurisprudence. It is in their determination that absolutely NOTHING in the Quran excuses ISIS's behavior. I think they tend to know more about the Quran than someone, like you, who just cherry picks text on of context to suit their political narrative.
>>
>>55808435

>lolguys, just a difference of opinion, no big deal lol

This is fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>55804731
>outconverted

APOSTACY

REMOVE THIS HERETICS HEAD AT ONCE
>>
>>55808435
And you can understand why peaceful people don't want people who think this living around them.
>>
>>55808349
Giv mig links til de her sƄkaldte organisationer du snakker om.
>>55808333
>>55808206
Uuh nice. Flere danskere i trƄden. :))))
Hej mine gode medborgere :D
>>
>>55808555
Trips cuntfirm OP is a subhuman :^). But srsly, if all jews, blacks, fags and whatnot should be exterminated, why shouldn't Chad and Stacy when they kek you?

>>55808671
Heretics are always given the chance to change their minds and come back, before being punished for betrayal.
>>
>>55804902
you are aware that muslims killed serbs about 15-20 years ago?
>>
I want to live in Denmark. Why is the first country of the world like the Muslims? Maybe I accept Islam ?
>>
>>55808813

>Pakistan

Stupid, dumb, Muslim scum.

Your Hindu neighbours are objectively better, and they can't even POO IN LOO.
>>
>>55808544
cherry picking implies there is some small part which put in the wrong context can be misinterpreted. the whole quran is full of bits that can be misinterpreted. but the misinterpretation isnt " the quran condones killing people". the misinterpretation is "the quran, when viewed in that particular way can be said not to condone violence".
ISIS is taking the shit written there as true. the "average muslim" doesnt believe in that shit because its obvious its a fucking mockery of morality and a pretext for the installment of a feudal system. but if those "average muslims" are really not supporting this shit, then its not about saying "well islam is really shitty, but we dont want to suddenly stop being muslims because its all a big lie, so we will just keep saying we think its bad but still condone the teaching of it", its about saying " islam is a joke. that shit was relevant 1500 years ago maybe. now its a joke. this shit condones violence against people you dont know and it advocates the violation of basic human rights. muslims are primitives and theres no way to call yourself a muslim and believe the raw sewage that it is based on"
>>
>>55808891
And we killed them too. That's over now. Time for west to feel on their own skin their own shit and pay for their ignorance.
>>
>>55808686

http://news.antiwar.com/2015/06/19/hezbollah-kills-nine-including-isis-leaders-in-lebanon-border-attacks/

http://www.mintpressnews.com/they-accept-us-as-we-are-christians-join-forces-with-muslim-group-hezbollah-to-fight-isis-in-lebanon/210088/

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iraqi-sunnis-join-shiite-militias-fight-militants-520291754

http://www.theguardian.com/theobserver/2014/dec/07/qassem-suleimani-middle-east-mastermind-islamic-state

Qasem Suleimani er vel og mƦrket en Shi'itisk general fra Irans Islamiske Brigade.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/10/18/Hezbollah-Syria-presence-greater-than-ever-before-.html
>>
>>55808813
why can't someone just leave tho?

why you gotta get all violent?
>>
>>55808944
They don't like muslims in Denmark. They like drinking alcohol and getting divorced and cheat on their significant others. The major cities are fine, but the whole "Jylland" region sucks major balls mate.
>>
>>55809008
*and not believe the raw sewage this shit is based on"
>>
>>55804843
asslicking = femdom = Ƨuck
>>
>>55809102
>They like drinking alcohol and getting divorced and cheat on their significant others.

And? If you don't like drinking, don't drink. If you don't like divorces, don't have one.

Simple as that
>>
>>55809102
What would you do if you ended up hating your wife after you married her and you fell in love with someone else?
>>
>>55809025
in no way am i thanking muslims for anything
>>
im asking you to kill yourself
not with a bomb though pls
>>
>>55809238
If you hate your wive you just mold her better! :^)
>>
>>55809102
I am a former muslim of kurdish descent. I don't like you. You pretend to be integrated but all you do is view everyone who is not muslim with contempt. It is the same everywhere. There is good reason to dislike your kind.
>>
Truly sad to see that what the general society believes to be one of the "well-integrated" and contributing muslims in our country harbors some of the same rabid opinions as the most insane Salafis. Thanks for showing your true colors here. Even though this guy is not representative of all the integrated muslims, people like him are the reason people are losing hope for a homogenous society with muslims, and why a fifth of the entire population voted for the party that is the most hostile towards muslims. You ruin yourself man
>>
>>55809212
I don't.
>>55809238
That's fucking retarded. Why I would even consider other women as potential partners when I already have a wife. Your mentality disgusts me. If I ended up hating my wife I would probably discuss with her how we could solve our problems together and work on our marriage. Why are you asking me these fucking questions
>>
>>55809387
Well said. I hope this opinion is spread everywhere.
>>
>>55809262
Those guys weren't true muslims anyway. Just a group of insecure liable brainwashed individuals that accomplished their mission.
>>
>>55808957
B-but, we Pakistanis r arianzzz.
That sounds an awful lot like what someone would say when they have no valid comeback.

>>55809076
The original basis for killing apostates was that they tend to be among the most violent opposers of Islam. This was especially true during the caliphate of Abu Bakr, who had to fight a large amount of rebel tribes who left Islam once the Prophet died. They could either get back in line or they could face the consequences of betrayal and infighting.
>>
>>55809462
because it seems like youre not very good at asking yourself questions
but then again that is promoted in religion
>>
Jews have arrived in a single Islamic country . All Muslims do not like it . But Muslims go to other countries as the Jews . You need to be sensitive to the Jews .
>>
>>55809102
Also see the post I made in reply to your earlier comment right here:
>>55807850
>>
>>55809363
>>55809387
Lol wow. If I don't condone cheating and drinking then I "pretend to be integrated". Stop misunderstanding the concept of integration with assimilation you god damn sellouts.
>>55809387
I would rather stay true to my religion whilst integrating in society without adopting your bad habits. It's simply an opinion, I would never harm my fiance if I found out that she cheated on me. I would just leave her.
>>
>>55809008
Well, again, it is al azhars determination that there's nothing in the Quran that excuses unprovoked attacks or any attacks whatsoever on civilians.

All the text regarding fighting and smiting in the Quran is in the context of being oppressed and on the verge of being murdered, so twisting the context as you and ISIS have done is not acceptable to the highest Islamic authority. Again, rather take their word for it, being educated on the meaning of the Quran and all over yours or ISIS's
>>
>>55809462
LOL!! Why are you suddenly really angry?

>If I ended up hating my wife I would probably discuss with her how we could solve our problems together and work on our marriage.
Of course, as most people do. But some try for years and can't get anywhere. People change over the years anon, and when people marry the often find problems with the relationship they didn't anticipate.

>Why I would even consider other women as potential partners when I already have a wife.
Why would you fall in love with another human when you no longer love the current one you have committed to? This is how human being work anon.

>Why are you asking me these fucking questions
The fact that you are so upset by this extremely simple and normal question tends to make me think you are extremely insecure. Do you just think if you marry someone you'll just be totally in love forever and everything will just be magic?

People feel this all the time in marriage. No one wants to. It generally just fucks up their lives completely, but it happens all the same. Do you just think it will never happen to you?
>>
>>55809715
Why don't we ask an Israeli about THEIR opinion of NATIVE Muslims in his borders, and then we can worry about Jewish immigrants to Muslim countries(who don't exist).
>>
>>55804345
it's the same fag from friday afternoon.

back then he was saying that he is atheist and only muslim by ethnicity, and he actually hate zealot muslims. now it's a bit more different.
>>
>>55809895
>Why would you fall in love with another human when you no longer love the current one you have committed to?
He don't understand the concept of love, anon
>>
>>55804345
How many infidels have you beheaded achmed ?
>>
>>55804345
Wanna come fuck my butt, Mohammed?
>>
>>55804843
SAUCE NIGGER JEW
>>
>>55809849
To you integration and assimilation means that you can have your wealth without acknowledging the freedom that allows you to have it. I don't condone cheating and drinking either. Not for stupid religious reasons, but simply because it is dumb. Therefore I do not participate. But I do not hold other people in contempt for doing so. You think you are raised above others because of your religion. This is what makes it so dangerous and it is the reason it spreads violence everywhere. You are not pure. You are just as filthy and human as everyone else. The difference is that you will never acknowledge it or leave your crazy delusion. You are dangerous and every dane must know this.
>>
>>55809857
so this shit here is countered by "the pope said its not about violence"?
>>
>>55810387
forgot link
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm
>>
>>55810361
Fucking this
>>
>>55804843
disgusting. men shd be on top
>>
>>55809687
>they tend to be the most violent
i think a lot of people would say the same about muslims, you know the ones who behead non-believers.
>had to fight rebel tribes
did he tho? why? because they wouldnt pay religious tax for a religion they no longer want anything to do with

seems like the only thing that forced his hand was the fact he was losing his influence on his flock of sheep who refused to

>get back in line
>>
>>55804731

>I have considered it since I'm born in a society that hates my kind

Muslims are such fragile delicate little faggots. 23% of the worlds population is duped into your retard's religion and you're worried about all the other people of good sense and taste who despise you and your retarded beliefs with good reason.
>>
>>55810574
Why? Because they wanted the power. They wanted to control Mecca and Medina. They not only refused the tax but they broke the laws of the state they were living in. They went back to alcoholism, subhuman treatment of women, refusal to give the poor their dues, etc.
>>
>>55810439
I hope you can spread this sentiment around in Sweden for me, my friend. Everyone needs to know the right reason why Islam is really bad to the core.
>>
>>55810033
Today Muslims as Jews in the 20th century . Muslims expelled Jews to Israel . Europeans and Americans supported Israel to expel Jews from Europe . You need to be friends with the Jews . You have a lot in common . In the history of the Muslims were many countries where Muslims have behaved like the Jews in Palestine. Muslims have to forgive the Jews. Your hatred harms you .
>>
>>55810799
so you mean the locals didnt like taxation without representation, the mistreatment of women, puritanism and softcore communism?
>>
>>55805430
The reason this is horseshit is that if it only referred to those particular pagans at that particular time then there would be no reason to put it in the sacred text. Everything in there is an instruction manual on how to act in the future. It will be used to justify violence as it has so often before. We already have 1400 years of history on what happens when islam is implemented.
>>
>>55809363
>>55809849
Few questions, is it fine to fuck 9 year old and is it fine now? Is it only law that prevents you and likes of you from such activity?
>>
>>55810799
>implying Islamic countries don't treat women like fucking dogs
>>
>>55806620
The nazi party did have some good ideas though. They got Germany out of a depression and made it a prominent figure. The whole gassing Jews and cripples thing was fucked up but other then that they weren't all bad
>>
>>55810989
The Jews don't want to be our friends. Otherwise there wouldn't be any war for Palestine, and the start of David wouldn't be the centre of their flag.
>>
>>55810387
In the first example, this website cherry picks 2:191 for instance.. They claim it allows full, unabashed bloodshed. The full context of the line is:

"And kill them wherever you find them, and expel them from where they expelled you, and know that persecution is worse than being killed." (Quran2:191)

Unprovoked violence is never ok. Muslims can only fight back if they're persecuted. Again, I'd trust the Grand Imam's opinion over what's legal and illegal in Islam over the cherry picking of some random website or ISIS themselves.
>>
>>55807088
In the U.S. Martin I alley said he want to recruit Muslim Americans if he's elected president to go fight isis. Also Jordan has fought against Isis and so has turkey
>>
>>55811337
Today, Germany is paying reparations to Jews . The Jews have a lot of benefits in Germany.If you touch the Muslims , they will become like the Jews . They have already penetrated into the country of the first world. There are Muslims accept and pay the benefits . This is payback for the war against the Muslims . This is just the beginning.
>>
File: taqiyya intensifies.png (723 KB, 638x629) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya intensifies.png
723 KB, 638x629
ITT: Taqiyya
>>
>>55807342
He said he doesn't represent it. No single Muslim represents Islam. The only representation go Islam is the Quran
>>
>>55811455
this, as stated in the site, is incorrect?

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm
>>
>>55804345
Who run Bartertown?
>>
while catholics got a nice guy pope, muslims are still in the middle ages
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x1136
>>55805907

Is your future wife coming right now?
>>
>>55811218
You see, it depends on the interpretation. In other words; if you like it yes, if you don't then no. The holy book is utterly meaningless.

There are many muslims out there with absolutely no basic human decency. They don't need it. Provided they delude themselves into believing in the interpretation that suits them.
>>
>>55808095
Speak English you fuck I'm trying to help you but j don't know what you said
>>
>>55812035
In the Bible there are many calls to kill the infidels. Mohamed was inspired by the conquests of Moses when Mohammed wrote the Koran.
>>
>>55811906
they said that shit is shia domain only. they didnt yet say anything about kitman or hiyal. surely they wouldnt lie about any of those.
>>
>>55812402
sure. sandnigger religions chimpout at every opportunity. good think im rational enough to realize that being raised in family of orthodox christians does not define my morality and does not bind me to the beliefs of ancient times. and that at any point i can say shit like - fuck the patriarch his a lying stealing cunt. im not a christian and i will not condone idolatry of any idea, especially the ones which stipulate that paper is holy.
>>
>>55812456
>> shia only
>> implying sunni's can't lie in the face of death or danger
>> inquisition
>> implying Shia's don't have a major focus on Taqiyya because they we're persecuted early on

I'm very disappointed in sunni bros who actually this
>>
>>55809238
You get divorced which isn't haram
>>
>>55812682
Jazak Allah Kheyr for writing this.
>>
>>55806704

Good read and fair assertions
>>
OP here. This was fun.
Thanks.
>>
>>55810361
>You are just as filthy and human as everyone else.

He's filthier senpai,
>>
Please don't be in Copenhagen. Also fucking down yourself sandnigger, you're the reason this country is shit
>>
>>55813024
I hope you disappear forever. You and your religion has made my existence torture for a very long time.
>>
>>55804345
Please convert to christianity.
>>
>>55812635
I heard the opinion that the Eastern European countries there are poor because they do not accept the migrants. The economic crisis in Japan forced her to reflect on migration policy . I heard that the people of Eastern Europe themselves dream to move to the country of the first world. So they hate the color migrants and refugees .
>>
>>55804345
as a muslim, why donĀ“t you live in a muslim country?
>>
>>55813419
Shits expensive yo. Living in the USA I get free healthcare, free financial aid for college, and a good minimum wage. As soon as I graduate America is gonna be happy it supported me
>>
>>55813324
i cant speak for the policy of the people of eastern europe. as for bulgaria - the policy is pretty "meh". as for the refugees - i have no problem with them and i dont think the refugees should be stopped. i dont like their islam though. i dont like any islam, as i dont like any christianity or judeism. if it were up to me to go about the refugee crisis - id say they are welcome, but their islam isnt.
>>
>>55812347
Cant you provide that interpretation? I just cant believe your words because of taqqiya.
Honestly i havent met yet muslim who could proof that muhammad wasnt pedophile and mad warlord. Considering your teaching encourages followers to do the same...And then they majority in any place they start behave like that. You know, its good reason for extermination of anyone who follows this teaching.
>>
>>55805430
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>55811906
what about the talmud?
>>
>>55813886
Just read some cryptic verses that suit the topic and claim it means something. That is it.

> You know, its good reason for extermination of anyone who follows this teaching.

I am very sad that so many people have submitted to Islam. There are good people under its influence as well, but as long as they are slaves to the ideology they are dangerous. Like zombies.
>>
>>55814269
I dont want to waste time to do it by myself, you on the other hand are following that cult and i guess if someone knows that
>muhammad wasnt pedophile and mad warlord
its you or one of the followers, if you dont know...Well cant you tell is it fine for YOU or not?
>good people
Just fertilizer for foreign soil to bring those who truly believe in this bullshit. Nothing more then a collateral damage.
>>
>>55815173
If you read my posts I said that I am NOT a follower. No it is not fine, but many muslims think it is. The prophet was a pedophile warlord and that is the truth, isn't it obvious?
>>
>>55815486
>I am a former muslim of kurdish descent
I dont really give a fuck are you former or active or passive since if im not mistaken its perfect example of taqqiya when muslim says that he is not beliaving anymore so everyone around shouldnt afraid or be negative towards him.
>>
>>55804345
Why do you continue to worship the Devil?
>>
>>55816142
I understand why you would believe that. Maybe one day the dissenters will be in sufficient number. One can only hope.
>>
>>55804345

If I denied Allah or refuse to submit to Islamic law if I am chritian or jew, am I declaring war and liable to be murdered?
>>
>>55816142
Don't worry, he's a kurd. He's speaking the truth. Their people are ultra-nationalists and love material things and almost all their parents are commies.
>>
>>55816287
I believe you.
>>
>>55816142
and how do I know that YOU'RE not a muslim?
>>
How can you believe in a book containing a load of crap and allowing its principals to dictate your life and shape who you are?

I kinda believe all mudslimes are retarded.
>>
>>55816393
No. read "the disbelievers"
Your religion is yours and my religion is mine, actually, to some people you are not a kafir at all. You are people of the book. Personally, you're closer to me than most people. Especially if you are devoted. :)
>>
>>55804731
You are a burden on our proud heritage.
>>
Do you know that Islam was founded by a warlord and that the teaching found in it promote violence? For example there are verses that clearly advocate crucifying and mutilating non believers. There is no peace found in it! you die if you leave, women are treated poorly, what do you find peaceful in the religion?
>>
>>55816287
>I understand
Doubtfully, at least i hope you realise that you as a traitor of your homeland will run somewhere else without even attemp to fix thing and not be accepted by sane people where you ran and then shit hit fan you will be first to go between hammer and anvil.
>>55816439
>commies
It is good thing to you?
>>
>>55816716

What about Atheism?

> to some people you are not a kafir at all. You are people of the book. Personally, you're closer to me than most people. Especially if you are devoted. :)

So your religion has no clear interpretation.

>about the passage

All it says is that we are of different religion and that I am entitled to own it.

But that doesnt really mean much.

For pinichet people chose to be drug dealers and he accepted that.Though he proceeded to kill them.

From what I rememeber of the Quran is that if I do not convert on what is considreed muslim territory, I either have to pay a tax fixed bythe local warlord or be enslaved.
>>
>>55810562
Pajeet being shocked because no poo involved.
>>
>>55804731
Apostasy
>>
>>55817687
Don't be raycist bud. You need to be open-minded. :)
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.