[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We didn't blame the Germans for Hitler, We don't blame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: french muslim.jpg (24 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
french muslim.jpg
24 KB, 640x392
We didn't blame the Germans for Hitler,
We don't blame Christians for the KKK

So why do you people blame Muslims for ISIS?

Do you not realise that most Muslims are peace-loving and liberal people, and that a huge majority of those who have recently come to Europe across land are refugees running AWAY from ISIS?

If you give into hate you have been defeated by terrorism. The only way to fight it is to embrace Muslims, not alienate them.
>>
>>55797768
>We don't blame Christians for the KKK
You blame Christians for almost everything.
>>
>>55797768
>copypasta this quickly

Damn you move fast.
>>
>didn't blame the germans for Hitler
Except the entire world did that exactly.

>don't blame Christians for the KKK
There is no logical connection between the KKK and Christianity. What would make sense is "we didn't blame whites for the KKK", except that would also be bullshit.

Blow your progressive bullshit out your ass.
>>
>>55797768
>We didn't blame the Germans for Hitler,

The reason why Germany finds itself in its current situation is just that.
>>
File: jags.png (220 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
jags.png
220 KB, 341x500
"We" blame whites for literally any thing negative that happens to the black people as a whole or as an individual.

Black mans stubs his toe, god damn whitey at it again,
>>
>>55797768
we do blame germans 4 hitler, and kkk did nothing wrong
>>
>liberal people
>muh burka
>>
>>55797768
>We didn't blame the Germans for Hitler
Orly?
>>
>>55797768
Nice copy pasta m8.
>>
>>55797768
>So why do you people blame Muslims for ISIS?

We don't blame Muslims for IS, but we blame IS on Islam.

They have fought and died purely in the name of Allah, under the guidance of the Quran and in the image of his bloodthursty conquests of the prophet Muhammad.

This is Islam.

What the majority of Muslims I see around the West are good people, and don't follow IS. And they would all continue to be good people if they weren't Islamic.

Denounce Islam or gtfo
>>
>>55798002
>There is no logical connection between the KKK and Christianity.

Right, and there's similarly no logical connection between ISIS and Islam by that same pattern.
>>
File: 1446416889780.jpg (50 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446416889780.jpg
50 KB, 1080x1080
>>55797768
top meme
>>
>>55797768

I'm pretty sure Germans were blamed for hitler and that's why German civilians were bombed.

If we didn't blame germans for hitler then why did we bomb dresden?
>>
>>55797768
But the whole fucking world does exactly that, what kind of argument is this supposed to be?
>>
File: 1435327532911.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1435327532911.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55797768
This is not "peace"
>>
>>55797768
>we didn't blame the Germans for hitler
that's what pretty much everyone did
>we don't blame christians for the KKK
members of the KKK are christians but they don't do it in the name of christianity, that's the difference. also, the bible doesn't justify killing niggers unlike the quran which justifies killing everyone who isn't muslim.
>>
Fuck this board and the Islamic shilling. If I wanted to read shit like this I would go to facebook. You fucking retarded smelly mudshits ruined this board. I'm done.
>>
>>55797768
If that would be so, we wouldnt have this epic-tolerancy-bullshit tho :^)
>>
>>55797768

Hah, your first 2 lines are already wrong
>>
File: 1438490994065.jpg (865 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1438490994065.jpg
865 KB, 608x1070
>>55797768
Muslims cannot Integrate into western culture.. hang yourself.
>>
>>55797768
>liberal people

Muslims are socially conservative.
>>
>>55797768
>We don't blame the Germans for Hitler
LEL, GIB GUILT SHEKELS KRAUT
>blaming Christians for a race based organization
What?
>most Muslims are peace loving
What has been the Arab Spring, Iraq Intifada, the various uprisings such as the Houthi in Yemen.
I'd like OP is a massive faggot for 500 Alex.
>>
File: srsly.jpg (35 KB, 389x296) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
35 KB, 389x296
>>55797768
>Do you not realise that most Muslims are peace-loving and liberal people
orly?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYAcLudBbhg
>>
>>55798002

Though white people are all responsible for slavery.
>>
Sweet shitpost bro
>>
>>55798002
>There is no logical connection between the KKK and Christianity

You should watch Birth of a Nation, the film that inspired the revival of the Klan.
>>
>>55798271
Please stay kraut, it will be over in a week
>>
>>55798166
What are you talking about? ISIS constantly spouts off about Islam ruling the world. The KKK spouts off about whites ruling the world.

The key factor here is extremism, which the KKK isn't. The KKK has been turned into a silent loathing of brown people and asians. Islam goes out it's way to murder infidels.

So yeah, I'm going to blame ISIS on Islam, because without Islam, they'd have been annihilated months ago.
>>
>>55797768

Because it's the same religion, just different stances. The same motive, an expanding theo-political caliphate, is wanted by the overwhelming majority, over a billion followers. The moderates will do this using birthrates and peaceful overwriting. The radicals will do this by using violent militaristic action.

To put short, both views on Islam grow from a single seed.
>>
Aren't IS just following islamic beliefs as it says in Quran?
Nazism isn't an inherent trait of Germans
KKK isn't an inherent trait of Christians
The rules IS follow are the rules set down in the book of Islam.
>>
>>55797768
But we blamed germans for ww1 and 2.

This attack was because of islam.

Go elsewhere with your paid shilling
>>
>>55797768
We do blame Nazis for hitler, we also do blame KKK members and leaders for the KKK and therefore we Blake Muslims for ISIS.

Now go back and finish grammar school, it is free for refugees Ahmed.
>>
>>55797768
Nazism is to Hitler as Islam is to ISIS
>>
>>55797768

But you do "blame" christians for the crusades.
>>
>>55797768

What's with all the contrarians recently? Seriously, now the tide is finally turning against Muslims, I've seen a lot of 'Muslims aren't that bad' posts.

Shitposters, contrarians, or just fucking stupid? I swear, some people will start holding their fucking breath if you told them "Oxygen is good."
>>
File: chuckling_elf_lad.jpg (105 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
chuckling_elf_lad.jpg
105 KB, 500x688
>>55797768
>>We didn't blame the Germans for Hitler
>>
>>55797768
>refugees running AWAY from ISIS

and they are our responsibility why?
>>
>>55797768

yeah you only killed them :^)
>>
>>55797768
Who cares, they shouldn't be here. We do not observe the issues that we currently face in East Asian countries, who don't give a shit about Muslims. I'd like it if we were in a similar situation. Islam is a piece of shit fanatical cult and you know it, they'll die and kill for their phony god. That's why they don't hesitate to be suicide bombers. Moderates? They'll kill you if their god told them to. The fact that they consistently wear specific articles of headgear out of their own volition is an indicator of how brainwashed they are. Look at the rest of us who don't wear them, Muslims must think we're the stupidest, brain-dead folk around for being non-believers and that we'll all suffer in hell.
>>
>>55797768

stopped reading there
can't believe you're this stupid
>>

Dude did you come from an alternate universe?
>>
>>55798721
I don't blame you for hitler desu
>>
>Muslims
>peace-loving
>liberal people

Yeah, nah, once the storm subsides and they start getting a taste of the good life they're going to start sperging out and demanding we change our cuisines and culture for them. It's how their entire autistic teaching is formed - changing and converting every land to suit them. Literally worse than militant atheists and vegans, because Muslims actually have fighting prowess and are not cowards.
>>
actually this whole fucking shit is happening because you do blame them you sandnigger
>>
all you have to do is kick them out of europe and this shit wont happen. hell you can put them all in detainment facilities and refuse refugee status from this point on not a damn thing any one can do about it

why any liberal thinks they will win hearts and minds when those they defend commit such horrible attacks on peaceful people is a mystery. i think its equal parts stupidity and desperation
>>
>>55797768
I hate Christianity.
I hate Islam.
It's all the same thing.

I TOLERATE Christians because right now they are not creating wars. I tolerate them because they have progressed with the times and realise that the bible is not to be followed word for word. I tolerate them because they can function in a secular society.
>>
Also friendly reminder that we should be feeling sorry for the Muslims feeling a little insecure instead of the 150 who died uwuu :3

Don't be problematic
>>
Stop spouting bullshit. We are calling them terrorists, because they are terrorists - don't try and make a point that isn't there. Islam is a disgusting, vile cult, like nearly all religions, however you aren't our full attention, so shut up and suck it up. Continue worshipping Mohammed the pedophile, executing people who leave or don't conform with your religion, brutalising and abusing women, and trying to force yourself upon us; 'Christianity is like herpes, Islam is like cancer', we won't back down because it makes you feel unvalued, as it is morally wrong and cowardly. If you want to feel better, just stay away from the media, and then no one can hurt you.
>>
>>55797768
I don't, because I'm not retarded. And the vast majority of the billions of Westerners (European and otherwise) are also levelheaded enough to understand that Islamic extremism is a cancer, but the religion itself forbids the behavior we're seeing.
>>
>>55797768
>didnt blame germans for hitler
you cannot be serious, that country is still fucked in the head over shit that happened iffty years ago plus
here's the deal: was every german who died in dresden a nazi? no...but tough shit. it's too late
prepare your fucking anus
>>
>>55797768
>Do you not realise that most Muslims are peace-loving and liberal people
I can't tell if you're retarded or if this is copypasta
>>
>>55798402
No no, the terrorists aren't true islams because they're taking the passages that say kill all unbelievers out of context.
>>
File: racism literally nazis.jpg (64 KB, 850x549) Image search: [Google]
racism literally nazis.jpg
64 KB, 850x549
wonder why this wasn't posted yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
File: 1447522986833.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1447522986833.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
>We didn't blame Germans for Hitler
Die you filthy Anglo subhuman shill
>>
>>55797768
Fuck off back to Reddit, faggot!

Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.
>>
>>55798876
Copypasta, saw it as a screencap a few hours ago
>>
>>55797768
because there is no christian state that crusifixes muslims or buddist
because there is no KKK state that hang niggers
because i sure as fuck not going to embrace a fucking crazy muslime
>>
>>55798025
>kkk did nothing wrong
mfw
>>
>>55797768
Fucking topus kekus
Make one negative comment about black people and you are instantly branded a racist, enemy of peace and stuff
>British flag
Just like you judge all Polish people based on fact how many of us moved to your country?
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1444673467314.jpg (485 KB, 1390x746) Image search: [Google]
1444673467314.jpg
485 KB, 1390x746
>>55797768
Nobody want to accept the obvious truth. Islam is a government, intolerant supremacist political ideology masquerading as a religion and a political trojan horse . It needs to be gotten rid of from western cultures completely. The Jews has deliberately imported Islam and all those Muslims to a Atheist/Christian democratic nations knowing full well that Islam rejects western values! There Koran says to kill all non believers where ever you find them and demand Sharia Laws! Islam is incompatible with Liberty. Muslim immigration brings ethnic, religious and civilizational conflict right to the very streets of your cities. Europe has 56 mil. muslims. 80% of them are not working AT ALL..They live on the social welfare european countries provide from OUR taxes and money. They are not coming to assimilate and enjoy our great cultures, they are coming to take over and impose their sub-human laws against us. Islam is a religion of peace like rattlesnakes are good pets.
>>
>>55797768

obvious bait
>>
File: not yours.jpg (21 KB, 494x519) Image search: [Google]
not yours.jpg
21 KB, 494x519
>>55797768
>>
>>55798932
That is some severe case of REKT
>>
>>55797768
I don't blame Muslims for ISIS per se (although the silence from the greater Muslim community does seem to be some tact support for them), what I do blame Muslims for is there constant denial that ISIS are Islamic, this is leading us down a dangerous road since it's making it impossible to combat (For a great read on this see: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/). Moreover this:

>Do you not realise that most Muslims are...liberal people

Is utter shit. In fact it's because Muslims seem to hate western liberal values so damn much, that I hate them so damn much.
>>
Why blame Germans for Hitler? He was Austrian.
>>
>>55797768
Because more Muslims support ISIS than Germans who supported the Nazi Party.
http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 259x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 259x189
>>55797768
>we don't blame the white man for all our woes

Fix'd
>>
The large marjority of the muslims in Europe adhere to the Arabic-islamic culture. Now the islam in itself is not more violent or extreme than christianity, but the arabic culture is in itself more dominant, agressive, violent than the european culture, and that's the real problem here, it isn't the islamic culture, it's the arabic culture, however sadly enough has the arabic culture been integrated into current islamic culture creating a arabic-islamic culture which most of the current muslims adhere to.

This culture mix is perfect for the creation of extremism which needs a religion (in which a agressive monotheïstic religion like christianity or islam is best) and is best formed in a collectivistic, "we-against-them", agressive culture like the arabic culture. The extremists, can supress the moderates pretty easily because they are more agressive due to their arabic culture and more numerous due to influences from their arabic culture. They force the moderates to allow them to exist, because the moderates cannot just leave their arabic-islamic culture as their love of their god is blocking them, but they also cannot seperate the arabic agressive culture from the islamic culture as they have become intertwined too much, thus they must adhere to it, and due to its collectivistic nature they must accept the extremists in their midst, and that's what the problem of arabic-islamic culture is.

The extemists form a perfect breeding ground for terrorists and are simply allowed to do that by the moderates, this is not to say that the moderates are equally guilty, but they don't stop it due to their collectivistic culture.
>>
>>55798934
Good afternoon, Hans.
Still haven't hanged yourself, I see?
>>
>>55799409
PART 2
Since we cannot seperate the moderates from the extremists, as both follow essentially the same culture and can convert to either, it's essential that refugees are stopped, as not only amongst them are extremist (and terrorists as has been stated by ISIS) but because these are arabic-islamic culturalists who can easily convert to extremists, therefore is the taking in of refugees a threat to western civilization.

We need not care whether the terrorists "win" or not because they already have, we allow them to destroy every piece of Western Civilization by these condemnable acts and by allowing them in. Western civilization was not built upon immigration or arabic-islamic culture which is in itself a threat to every European-christian culture and thus to Western civilization itself. Allowing arabic-islamic culturalists to live amongst us is our actual defeat as they can and will destroy us from the inside out, we need to tolerate islam, but need to throw out those that adhere to the arabic-islamic culture, the difference between those being sadly almost nothing as almost every muslim population has been influenced by this arabic-islamic culture which is a bane upon Western civilization and a cancer to our freedom.

We need to tolerate islamists who hail from islamic places untouched by the cancer that is the arabic culture, but we need to be firm and get those that adhere to a barbaric culture like the arabic-islamic culture out, not because they are muslims, but because their culture is a threat to our civilised nations.
>>
>>55797768
we don't blame democrats for the KKK

fixed it for you
>>
>>55797768
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm
>>
>>55799343
You can't have a foreign Reichschancellor. So he became a German one hour or two before he becaume head of government in 1933.
>>
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
>>
Any white person can be blamed for Hitler at any moment.

Calling a white person a nazi is very very common.
>>
>>55797768
what? White guilt? Germans going into full scared kid mode mentioning nazis? don't we blame them?
>>
>>55798166
>>55798166
>Right, and there's similarly no logical connection between (the) ISLAMIC State in Iraq Syria and Islam

except the germans literally put him in power

how fucking stupid can you be holy shit

>british education
>>
>>55797768
Peace loving? Liberal? Get the fuck out.
I met quite a few of those monkeys who were allowed to study in our schools. "We don't celebrate christmas....so dont ever tell me m-christmas again you idiot. muh religion" "we don't care about your religion, allahu is based" "what do you mean why we dress like this? muh culture you monkey" "That white tard is hitting on me isnt he? pathetic. ill only ever marry a rich muslim "

Dear Sandniggers, if you want to be a citizen of my country, then respect and abide by our traditions. If not, go back to your country and do whatever the fuck you want on your streets, NOT OURS. Fuck you dearly - Europe.
>>
>>55798002
There is no logical connection between the KKK and Christianity

Christian beliefs were a corner stone of the KKK's founding. you had to be a church member to join (excluding catholics of course).
>>
>>55797768
that's news to me. 70 years later the prime generic insult to throw at a german is still "Nazi"
>>
>>55797768
Germans are blamed for Hitler regularly, they just released another of those "everyone was responsible" movies.
Christianity is consistently blamed for slavery and KKK in academia.
So, why are Muslims so ignorant?
>>
>>55797768
because sandniggers are more likely to be in isis

and more likely sandnigger is muslim

they can go and live in their shithole all they want and do whatever, but here they are not welcome because wherever sandnigger goes in masses, there will be isis and terrorism in general amongst them

and if you are "good" muslim, then you will understand why it is imporant to not come to europe in masses

its simple, its how isis fags look from the outside, they look like muslims in general, they are sand niggers, so they can always go hide in muslim masses

so even when muslims are peaceful, they bring terror with them
>>
>didn't blame the germans for Hitler
at the very least they blame themselves for it though
>>
>>55797768
>We don't blame Jews for Israel

Top kek, Achmed, top kek you lying sheep fucking heathen.
>>
>>55797768
I don't care, when innocent Europeans die at the hands of mudslim subhumans we have to annihilate them without losing time discerning who is good and who is bad. They're not our people, they're strangers to us, they're not worth more than animals, we are superior to them and they must not dare touch our people.
>>
File: 1446233714241.jpg (11 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1446233714241.jpg
11 KB, 262x192
>>55797768
BS...You just lump them all together and blame white people. That way you get em all in one go. fuck off OP...
>>
>>55797768

Top fucking kek

>We have a collective guilt and responsibility for our past, never forget
>Not ALL MUSLIMS
>>
File: 1447594247560.jpg (39 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1447594247560.jpg
39 KB, 540x960
>browse kikebook
>see abomination
>WAKEMEUPINSIDE.jpg
>Le ebin pray4france maymay
>>
>>55797768
Why the hell would refugees come all the way to France, Germany, UK, Sweden?
Can't they just find shelter in Turkey first, stay close to their homeland, and return soon enough when the war is over!!
>>
We blamed the confederate flag for Dyaln Roof.
>>
>>55797768
suddenly brit kek appears
>inb4 paki
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 186x271
>>55797768
i cant say that i love Germany without being a Nazi

>mfw
>>
>>55797768
Mmm, yes we did?
>>
>>55797768
We don't we blame America for ISIS since we fucking gave them l the money and weapons they use as well as Toyota's.
Also the religion is what allows their cause to perpetuate so it's 1/3 America's fault, 1/3 Islam's fault, 1/3 Europe's fault
>>
>>55799869
I want to marry her.
>>
>>55800071
nothing to do with europe there ameribro i do believe its your country that installs controllable dictators then ends up fighting them when they tell you too fuck off
>>
>>55800154
she's a dirty chinigger
>>
>>55800189
*>>55800126
>>
>>55800209
That's how I like women.
>>
>>55800189
wrong post italy but then do you know atm what side your on or you gonna change halfway througth?
>>

The last 70 years tell a different story.
>>
File: 1447509303916.png (725 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447509303916.png
725 KB, 1000x2000
>>55797768
>>
>>55797768
But we did
>>
>>55800224
stop with this meme pls, mussolini never betrayed Germany, and italy switched side when it was half conquered by murica
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>55800126
you dont see crazy when she cuts your penis off..

she is fucking insane look at the look. desprate for some loser she posted this picture on Facebook 2 days after 150 People died. NAKED with a paber top colored in the French Flag.
>>
>>55800330
>you dont see crazy when she cuts your penis off..
What? Do you mean she's a muslim?
>>
>>55797768
good joke
>>
>>55800325
your turn coats you were all for it when mussolini was popular and when you started loosing the people then went oh fck so dont come the cunt same as the germans there was plenty of the populace behind him until they started loosing
>>
>>55800363
shes obvsly from singapore and dont looks Muslim
>>
>>55797768
Fuckoff JIDF kike.
>>
>>55800433
So she won't cut my dick. It's OK.
>>
Germans aren't an ideology or religion.
Being a Christian isn't a requirement for being a KKK member.

If the Bible had tracts that encouraged white supremacy and murdering non whites and if it was as wide spread in the world as extremist Islam is you might have a point.

But you don't.
>>
File: 1446817186123.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1446817186123.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>>55797768
>implying the kkk or hitler were bad
>>
>>55800126
I will give you her kikebook profile later. Just hang on...
>>
>>55800488
>Being a Christian isn't a requirement for being a KKK member.
Are you sure of that?
>>
File: 1396574017354.jpg (577 KB, 680x1671) Image search: [Google]
1396574017354.jpg
577 KB, 680x1671
>>55797768
No, you see you've made a mistake in those comparisons, the overarching group that muslims are a part of is the arab race.
We don't blame the arab race for ISIS.

But what you're talking about is like not blaming the nazis for the SS.
No, not all nazis were or supported the actions of the SS, but it's the same institution.
>>
>>55800521
I only need pictures. In fact, I'm already married to a Chinese woman. So I can only look at other women.
>>
>>55800522
Christian != Protestant != Catholic
>>
I do blame Germans for Hitler.
I can't blame Christians for the KKK since the KKK was less than 1% of the Christian population.

The percentage of terrorists among Muslims is much greater.
>>
>>55800469
yeah if you into bitn dick off that notinal sport over there if she just thinks for a second that you cheat her. she will invite you for some sucky sucky
>only words she can mumble ot of that think mouth and deranged teeth of hers

she will bite your dick of man
>>
>>55800606
serbia!!! thats who we need too solve this problem they are great at removing kebab!!!!!
>>
>>55800578
>In fact, I'm already married to a Chinese woman.
Then it's your wife that will cut your dick, Chinese women like to do that
>>
>>55800579
Yes but
Catholics ⊂ Christians
Protestants ⊂ Christians
>>
>>55798166
One connection was incidental, one was causal. The KKK didn't go around lynching blacks because they're Christians.
>>
I blame Germans for killing Hitler.
>>
File: ed_2224142b.jpg (42 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ed_2224142b.jpg
42 KB, 620x387
We should blame ANGLOs for all their atrocities against the Aryan Masterrace
>>
>>55797768
Its pretty simple because these people go to the same mosques. They all know who their radicals are and choose to hide them instead of turning them over. They all hear these Imams preach death and they protect them. The terrorists hide in their ranks and they say nothing. As far as I am concerned they are all terrorists. Silence is simply another form of consent.
>>
>>55800705
No...
>>
>>55800680
No, my wife loves my dick. She doesn't want to cut it. [spoiler]Except if I cheat on her.[/spoiler]
>>
>>55800764
OK, you're stupid. Don't answer to me I will ignore your posts/.
>>
>>55798002
And how did Hitler not do the right thing by trying to get dignity back from world war 1 being raped by those cancers telling Germany to clean up the mess with their paycheck
>>
>>55800789
I'm sorry you don't know anything about the religion of your own country.
>>
>>55800742
Hitler killed himself...
>>
>>55797768
Everything you said is untrue, which is why we don't trust muslims, you're liars.
>>
>>55800772
You already did that by having impure thoughts on that filipino girl or whatever she was
>>
>>55800662
We tried to. You bombed the shit out of us for it. You took our land and gave it to the Mudslimes.
Sort your own fucking problems.
>>
>>55800846
>by having impure thoughts
First they're not impure. I don't share your Christian pov.
Second I can watch women, it's a deal in our couple.
>>
>>55800853
hahahaha i didn't,
i was all for kebab removal, i dont get too use my real flag otherwise you'd know
>>
>>55800960
>First they're not impure. I don't share your Christian pov.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mz88TYuBn4
>>
Because a Muslim's a person who follows an ideology, fuckhead. It's the equivalent of saying "Nazism's not bad because not all Nazis believe in exterminating Jews."
>>
>don't blame germans for hitler

he had the population's back with his bullshit, of course germans AT THAT TIME are to blame aswell - they had reasons to be pissed, but it doesn't justify what came after. hitler didn't do that shit alone.
>>
>>55801016
You made my day. thx
>>
>>55797768
So why are Germans pating reperations for WW2 and to the kikes?
Because KKK was not founded on religious grounds
Because they are muslims, and they are doing this in the name of islam
>>
File: 1436831706157s.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1436831706157s.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>55797768

>>
The time for talk is over no more Muslim lies. Now its time for blood. We need to rain fire on the middle east until there is noting left alive and the desert is a radioactive pile of rubble.
>>
Could always start a /pol/ pmc group and take charitable donations (tax free) and go sort the problem ourselves
>>
File: we-dindu-nuffin-t.britain.jpg (254 KB, 795x820) Image search: [Google]
we-dindu-nuffin-t.britain.jpg
254 KB, 795x820
>Anglos dindu nuffenz
>>
>>55797768
>we didn't blame the Germans for Hitler
Are you 12?
>>
>>55801210
the fire bombing is remebered
>>
>>55797768

over 50% of muzzies support them faggot and their funded BY Muslims
>>
>>55797768
I am Polish and I blame Germans for Hitler.
What kind of stupid claim is that.
>>
>>55798346
fuck off, slavery was beautiful
>>
>>55801063
> hitler didn't do that shit alone.
Neither do ISIS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban etc.
>>
File: 1430092569610.png (393 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1430092569610.png
393 KB, 480x480

Sure thing Abdul.
>>
>>55797768
The religion was founded by a warlord and spread by the sword. Their religion is not peace loving.
>>
When was the last time you've been to reality?
>>
>>55797768
Not my the hair of my chinny chin chin.
>>
>Americans send weapons to Iraq/Syria
>ISIS has all this firepower BUT WHERE DID. THEY GET IT???????

It is a mystery. Fucking pakis trying to kill us white people man I swear. Help me America!!
>>
>>55797768
>We don't blame Germans for Hitler
We did and many still do.
I wouldn't have let millions of young German men into my country during WW2 and I won't do the same with muslims now.
>>
>We didn't blame Germans for hitler
top fucking kek
Israel to this day still gets shekels for the #germanguilt.
>>
>>55797768
>using the french flag as a burka
what the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>55801701
when you gonna do the same for the palestinians
>>
File: CSms1NSUwAAkIjf.jpg (11 KB, 370x229) Image search: [Google]
CSms1NSUwAAkIjf.jpg
11 KB, 370x229
>WW2 was the fault of every german and because of this germans still shouldn't forget their past and atleast visit a Holocaust memorial once in their life

Lets force every muslim to visit Ground Zero and remember the americans that got killed there. How about that?
>>
>>55801792
in4 jidf
http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/foreignpolicy/peace/humanitarian/pages/default.aspx
>>
>>55798166
>this cognitive dissonance
Ahmed my son
>>
>>55801901
How about we ship all our niggers to your nation to live with all the sand nigger immigrants. I'm sure the Germans can make room for them. Maybe at Auschwitz. I'm just saying the facilities are all still there.
>>
>>55797768
I don't blame Muslims for ISIS. I blame Islam for ISIS. I blame Muslim clerics for ISIS. Because it is Muslim clerics who decided Islamic doctrines were fully defined centuries ago and therefore Islam cannot be reformed nor can the Qur'an and the hadiths be contextualized and limited to the time they emerged in. Muslim clerics today uphold the positions of previous generations of Muslim clerics who upheld the positions of the previous generations etc. The only thing modern clerics do is apply old stuff into new situations, but a real fundamental reevaluation of Islamic scripture hasn't been undertaken nor will it be as Muslims worship the book as if it were God.
>>
>>55800154
I mean, Europe did open its boarders, there is something to be said about that being a probable cause
>>
>>55801901
Let's force every christian to Jerusalem to remember the muslims that died in the crusades then.
Let's force every spanish to south america to remember every mayan deceased. And every aztec. And every toltec. And every incas. Wait, fuck spain in particular.
>>
We did blame Germany for Hitler. Then there was a world war, closed borders, anti "hun" propoganda. The last war between the moors and Christendom ended in 1492. All Muslims were required to convert, exile, or die.
>>
>>55797768
>Muslims
>liberal

I just heard the laughter of a thousand femenists just now.
>>
>>55802277
>Italy
>Christian guilt about the Crusades
Negro, please. The Crusades were a response to centuries of aggressive Islamic expansionism. Christians waited for literally hundreds of years before they finally realized they had to put a stop to the Muhammadan fanatics or they would eventually run over the entire Christendom.

Also, presenting Aztecs and other South Americans as innocents is ignorant. The Aztecs were like an absolutely savage medieval narcoterrorist cult.
>>
>>55797827
christians run first world governments globally, why not?
>>
>>55797768
all musslims are animals.
They don't belong in first world, back to death pen with them.

Coexistence is impossible.

Islam is the religion of hate, death to Islam.
>>
File: twin towers equality.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
twin towers equality.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>55798130
>>55798279
>>55800279
>>55801484

this.
>>
File: refugees welcome4.png (3 MB, 2480x1848) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome4.png
3 MB, 2480x1848
send help
>>
>>55797768
Nobodies blaming Muslims.

We're blaming Islam - the religious, cultural, and political ideology.

Most importantly - the political aspect of Islam, which does not mix with any other country's political system
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 498x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 498x246
>>
>>55797768
They dont need to be terrorists to be radical lunatics.

Which they are.
>>
>>55798346
Except the niggers that sold their fellow niggers and enslaved them right?
>>
>>55798166

> being this fucking retarded

Off yourself.
>>
File: 1437275031171.jpg (45 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
1437275031171.jpg
45 KB, 400x281
>>55797768
Who the fuck cares about isis? It's not like they are the big monster, SHARIA and the fact that it's supported by the majority of the muslims in every country is the problem, THAT is the monster we're letting grow unchecked.
>>
>>55797768
>huge majority of those who have recently come to Europe across land are refugees running AWAY from ISIS

THAT IS THE PROBLEM
>>

You did and still do. We can't even protest against our own national suicide without someone dragging out the nazi stick.
>>
>>55802569
>finland
>his ancestors destroyed Rome
>talks about savage medieval narcoterrorist cult without actually knowing them.
>>
lol, is that why germany is currently commiting suicide, still occupied by america and has a puppet set up as their leader?
>>
>>55797768
You forget humans by nature are vengeful people.

Giving into hate is part of our nature. What are you saying bro? You hate your humanity? Grab a rope and hang yourself
>>
>>55797768
>vast majority of muslims live in and support Sharia Law
>the small pockets of western muslims who do not practice the religion believe they can speak for the savage, primitive hordes in the middle-east when they say it's a religion of peace
>>
We did blame the Germans for Hitler and not only fried plenty of civilian targets but facilitated their postwar expulsion from countries where they'd lived for generations. After the Nuremburg trial/political ritual the West needed them to fight Communism so we made nice with the survivors.

The KKK did not originate in Christian theology making that example irrelevant.

ALL Islamic societies are oppressive. I've deployed to the very best examples of Islamic society before 9/11 on a friendly basis (a low-key anti-Zionist spiel goes a long way to making them smile) and found nothing of worth.

Muslims are not liberal. That's an outright lie with no excuse.
>>
lol yes we did. The entire country was demolished, torn in half, rebuilt, and reeducated because of the absolute madman
Ignoring the fact that the KKK doesn't even do shit, they aren't even Christians. They are Protestants aka heretics and mongoloids who reject the teachings of Christ and will burn in hell for all eternity.

ISIS, on the other hand, is obeying the exact laws handed down by Mohammed. He told Muslims to go out and wage war with the non believers, so they are doing exactly that. Mohammed was a general who led armies on a Jihad across the entire Middle East because he didn't want to be the head of a religion, he wanted to be the king of a nation.
>>
>>55797768
Where is all of the emotionally-evocative stupid shit coming from?

"Pity us or we wage war upon you." Sounds just like Judaism.
>>
>>55797768
I hope for your own sake that you dont actually start believing shit you post on the internet for money.
>>
File: problem_from_within.jpg (9 KB, 263x74) Image search: [Google]
problem_from_within.jpg
9 KB, 263x74
>>55802704
>One of them was French. So it's an internal problem from within.
>>
File: 1205441831157.jpg (19 KB, 397x287) Image search: [Google]
1205441831157.jpg
19 KB, 397x287
>>55797768
kek
>>
>>55803220
WTF? Protestants are christians. Are you stupid like that britbong. What happened to /pol/? It's really stupid.
>>
>>55798337
This. So much this. Show me just one video, one single video of a larger group of muslim people condemming terrorist attacks.
>>
>>55802277
>The south american holocaust by Spaniards meme
>>
File: 1446860420299.jpg (76 KB, 517x630) Image search: [Google]
1446860420299.jpg
76 KB, 517x630
>>55797768
Op while I agree with some of your points you have some problems.

1. Germany was and continues to pay for its sins. WW2 was a direct result of countries shitting all over it (although it did help start it).

Post 2 it wasn't as bad but it came at the cost of their free speech and showing any nationality pride in their country.

2. Some muslims are just incompatable in general with western culture. This isn't so bad with their native born children, but the fresh off the boat ones tend to stick hardcore to their religious roots. Which is a problem because unlike other immigrant groups, hardcore islam is at odds with western culture.
>>
>>55802988
Occupied? Nigga please. I did two years at Ramstein and the only thing Germans want from the US is money (our bases are huge local economic boosts) which they get because G.I.s have plenty of disposable income. We don't influence their elections nor do we have any power to change anything in their society. They are wonderful hosts and chill as fuck. (Exception, do NOT get shitfaced and fuck with the Polizei. That's asking for whatever you get.)
>>
>>55803248
>one of them was a french
>still muslim
And once again it's proved that the problem is not WHERE they come from, but the fact that they all follow the quran.
>>
>>55798346
>what is Egypt
>what is almost every country that has ever existed
Every nation evee had slaves, and those slaves were of all colors and creed.
>>
>>55797768

If they want to run away from ISIS

they can convert away from Islam and become christians, agnostics or atheists like the rest of France

You want to give up your shitty society and live in a better one, then you should give up your shitty culture and assimilate into a better one
>>
>>55797768

That's a lie in solid form if I ever got to see one.
>>
>>55797768
Actually we did.

No shit. That would be stupid.
>>
>>55803300
Protestants follow the teachings of Martin Luther, who was an idiot who thought that he alone was qualified to decide what was and was not canon in the Bible. Not to mention Protestants are easily the most degenerate group of Christians on the planet. Gay weddings, etc
>>
>>55797768
Worst analogies - EVER
>>
File: 1445062200129.gif (168 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1445062200129.gif
168 KB, 267x200
>>55802632
>christians
>>
>>55797768
Germans acknowledged that they were part of the problem. They actually did something about it and weeded any extremist movement out, so much that the left is the oppresive party in germany as far as I can tell.

Christians did the fucking same. Whenever there is a problem in the chruch they apologize, yet the pope who has literally nothing to do with some priest fiddling children somewhere in england says he is sorry and tries to fight these elements within his church.

I have yet to see a single Iman, Aalim or any other high ranking muslim authority saying sorry and condemming terrorist attacks.
>>
>>55798832
If you think about it, Islam's still stuck some 600 years behind Christianity, which interestingly correlates to the 600 year difference in when it formed.

Maybe in 2600 muslims will be where Christians are now
>>
>>55803758
Protestants are hundreds of different sects that follow different belief systems you dumb nigger. Also you're referring to Anglocans who are as catholic as they are protestant.
>>
File: Sayin.jpg (21 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Sayin.jpg
21 KB, 490x368
>>55797768
Lets assume the Holocaust happened the way it did, Hitler and the few in his leadership killed the "six million" not all Germans supported it. But the Germans supported Hitler. Of course not all muslims are terrorists but enough of them support radical jihad to make is a problem. Kinda like how police target blacks more because they do most of the crime. We need to do the same with Muslims but by kicking them out... also niggers.
>>
>>55804113
Islam has been getting more extreme as time goes by. Just compare the constitution of the ottoman empire during the 1800s to that of any muslim state today and you will see a huge difference.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 758x530
>>55803771
Actually, it was spot on
>>
>>55797768
Implying you don't think "Hitler, Hitler, Hitler" when you see the German flag.

Also, KKK and Hitler didn't yell "GOD IS GREAT" before killing everyone. So their religion is not relevant in the same way.
>>
>>55798271
Read the topic, move on dumbfuck

Nice trigger op!
>>
File: Islam e.jpg (31 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
Islam e.jpg
31 KB, 627x663
Remember that if you become atheist in a Christian country you don't die. If you become atheist in a Muslim country you do die.
>>
> it's ok to call Christian homophobes and bigots
> you're prejudiced if you do the same to Muslims
>>
The liberals support LGBT and Women's rights, but want to bring Muslims who think that if you support those things you should die.
>>
File: 1447573885854.jpg (56 KB, 587x435) Image search: [Google]
1447573885854.jpg
56 KB, 587x435
>>55797768
Actually I did thank the Germans for Hitler and Christians for the KK
>>
I blame Muslims because their ideology cultivates terrorists
>>
File: 1356318212044.jpg (15 KB, 477x353) Image search: [Google]
1356318212044.jpg
15 KB, 477x353
>>55797768

KKK wasn't a group founded under the idea of religion nor did it go under "CONVERT OR DIE"

ISIS is founded upon conquering and spreading Islam through brute force.

KKK is literally a conservative geopolitical ideology based in the Southern United States. It was primarily made to rebel and withstand Yankee aggression. Also, it only likened itself to Protestant views.
>>
>>55804671
Because Muslims are poor persecuted poc (let's just ignore that statistics show that Christians are the most persecuted and mostly at the hands of muslims though)
>>
>>55797768
We do blame white people for slavery though, so there's that
>>
>>55804951
Also the kkk isn't the fastest growing christian ideology in the world unlike wahhabism is for Islam (pretending that it is a christian ideology of course)
>>
>>55805121
I've had muslims say that to me despite the islamic slave trade being much larger in total numbers and much more brutal.
>>
>>55797768
where are the muslims fighting isis?
>>
You better thank Islam for bringing you apes mathematics, physics, medicine, letters and numbers.
>>
>>55805217
Basically mostly al quaeda, "moderate rebels" and shia. None of them particularly like us anyway.
>>
>>55805264
Ill thank them with lead death in .357 caliber.
>>
>>55797768
We do blame white people for slavery
We do blame white men for mass shootings
>>
Christians don't target Muslims girls and gang rape them until they are dead, then continue raping the dad corpse.
>>
>>55805264
Also electricity, cars, nukes, chicken, English and cats.
>>
>>55805147

>Also the kkk isn't the fastest growing christian ideology

It's not a Christian ideology. It's a cultural ideology first and foremost. If there is ANY Christian relevance, it's that it was made by Protestants and that the KKK hates Catholics and Orthodox Christians.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 254x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 254x183
>>55797768
Relax Mohammed.....go back fucking your goat and shut the fuck up
>>
>>55805429
I know hence why I said pretending that it is.
>>
File: HormizdICoinHistoryofIran.jpg (82 KB, 239x234) Image search: [Google]
HormizdICoinHistoryofIran.jpg
82 KB, 239x234
>>55800750
europeans arent aryan you fag
Pic related was true aryan warrior
im pretty much sure he had light eyes
>>
>>55805264
>>55805385

All of which that Islam stole by conquering and converting other cultures such as the Persians

Ahmed, we know you inhabit Germany and France. You can't fool anyone.

>Letters
>latin letters

lel
>>
Niggers are the most bigoted people on earth especially american ones. Do you really think Tyrone will get along with Ahmed?
https://youtu.be/AdcLpucz5HE
>>
>>55805538
Lol you have to be really stupid to not notice the sarcasm in my post.
>>
>>55798025
underrated post
>>
>>55805595

Hard to tell sometimes. Islam Sympathizers tend to say the dumbest fucking things or will eat the dumbest shit. So sorry I am unable to tell the difference between sarcasm and a serious comment. It's been an exhausting past two days dealing with the retards who been defending Islam to the death.
>>
>>55797768
Fuck off Muhammad.

No one likes your barbaric religion.
>>
>>55797768

i still get blamed all thetime for hitler so shut the fuck up and accept the jew induced war to come. i dont want my grandchildren to live in the islamic republic of germany
>>
File: 1425878644764.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1425878644764.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
http://whatever.scalzi.com/2015/11/14/paris/

>dipshits like this
>>
>>55797768
>Muslims are peace-loving and liberal people

You got a funny way of showing it
>>
>>55802632
And Muslims run ISIS.
>>
>>55801484
This. I cant understand how can anyone support this religion.
>>
File: c12.png (174 KB, 327x513) Image search: [Google]
c12.png
174 KB, 327x513
>>55797768

m8 u fookin srs
>>
Wrong. Christians and the majority of europeans do not have a shame because they pretend like nothing happened. So you just do not blame yourself.
>>
File: germanball.jpg (118 KB, 933x1053) Image search: [Google]
germanball.jpg
118 KB, 933x1053
>>55797768
Dude.
>>
The "moderates" don't do enough

They need skin in the game
>>
>>55797768
Peole blame the Nazis for Hitler. I am a Nazi, but a moderate Nazi who doesn't want to annex Poland.

Stop the hate #notallnazis
>>
File: 1446941604930.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1446941604930.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
>>55797768
Except most people do, they even blame themselves, that's why they're such huge cücks.
That's because that organization has nothing to do with religion. They don't kill in the name of God.
Because it's literally an Islamic organization, they work closely by the Qur'an and follow in Muhammad's footsteps.

Now get out of the UK and drown or something, you filthy subhuman.
>>
We fucking did.
>>
Can we have some QT mudslime pics?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.