[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many women in libertarianism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: libertarian-girl.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
libertarian-girl.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
"Libertarian women" contradicts what /pol/ tells me about women. I don't get it.
>>
cuz theyre pro abortion
>>
>>55772837
But still anti-state.
>>
There's not, the ones that are lelbertarians are always pedestalized camwhores.
>>
>>55772694
Bullshit, there are not many women in that political spectrum. It is a known fact that the majority of women reside on the left.
>>
>>55772837
libertarians are neither pro-life or pro-choice, neither pro-abortion or anti-abortion, libertarians are just against using the power of the state to enforce the decisions.
>>
>Why are there so many women in libertarianism?
>being this removed from reality
>>
>>55772694

Uhh, what? /pol/ utterly idolizes and worships women to a sickening degree. You must have read maybe 1 or 2 posts constructively criticizing women and then sperged out about it thinking "omg /pol/ hates women!".
>>
>>55772694

They want to fuck endless black cocks and sell their asses on Craigslist without any sort of consequences.
>>
>>55772694
>What are means
>What are extremes
>>
>>55773247
But /pol/ says women have childlike submissive minds. When a man isn't controlling/choosing/suggesting her actions she will replace a man/father/husband figure with 'the state'.

So why do libertarian women exist?
>>
>>55772694
>epictrapgirlz
Well done OP, you've fooled all the north american numpties.
>>
>>55772694

Is there a meetlibertarianwomen.com dating site?

It seems like girls are either lefty statists or righty statists.

fucking statists.
>>
>>55772694
>implying she's not a bimbo with a silicone brain
>>
>>55772694
Source? I don't think this is true
>>
>>55773421

Or they hold no position at all
>>
>>55772694
Libertarianism assumes that people are good-natured enough to live peacefully without a strong central government. Only the naive would believe that.
>>
there arent though

statistically they are slightly more to the left
>>
OH MY FUCKING GOD
http://rare.us/story/a-libertarian-woman-explains-why-there-arent-more-libertarian-women/

>Personally, I’m a libertarian because I care about the oppressed and needy; because I don’t want to be isolated from community; because I’m aware of our government’s history of structural racism; because I don’t want to live in a society where the rich and well-connected can manipulate the economic playing field to their own advantage; because it makes me sick to think that my tax dollars have contributed to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents in the Middle East.

Never mind fuck my life.

>>55773392
/thread
>>
>>55773398

>So why do libertarian women exist?

Well, take off your rose colored glasses and you'll see why. I've met many of these right-wing type women in my lifetime, they are the same as all the other women, they are just right-wing because they want to be cool and look different. You'll bitterly find this out one day.
>>
>>55773631
FUCK MY LIFE

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/why-are-there-fewer-libertarian-women-because-anarchist-men-are-disgusting/
>>
>>55773145
k well they are not anti-abortion so whatever. same thing.
>>
>>55772694
Women very often piggyback on men's interests in order to get attention, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>55772694
Because women jump on whatever the crowd does become because they rely on popular perception because they are worthless and shallow animals with no soul and only useful for breeding and stress relief for humans (white and asian men)
>>
>>55772694
There aren't. Your pic is about one of the only ones. They call her "libertarian girl" and she works on Rand Paul's campaign. She doesn't look that good anymore and she's a brunette now. Kristen Tate is by far the hottest one though.
>>
Theres always bound to be some
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.