[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a negative experience with a Jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20
File: Jew.png (94 KB, 306x310) Image search: [Google]
Jew.png
94 KB, 306x310
>be an arab
>live in america all of my life
>woke up to my car destroyed with "die muslim" spray painted all over my driveway and "this is for france"
>ain't even a muslim, never even been to france
>look over at my jew neighbor's house
>see them peeking out their window
>they duck out of vision and close the blinds when they see me
>walk up to the window
>yell ALLAHU AKBAR as loud as i can to scare them
>hear the wife scream, then hear them run/stomp through their house
>walk back to my house and call up somebody to fix my car

Have you ever had a negative experience with a Jew? If so, post it here. I'm talking about something that personally affected you, not something you saw on the internet and then got rustled over.
>>
>>55761000
Kek handled the situation perfectly.
>>
>>55761000
I didn't believe your story but you got trips so it must be true.
>>
>>be half jew
>>Uncle is le happy merchant personified, a government lawyer, and literally jewed my dying grandmother with Alzheimers into signing documents to cut his siblings out of her will
>>
File: chocolatepsychoman.jpg (27 KB, 338x300) Image search: [Google]
chocolatepsychoman.jpg
27 KB, 338x300
>>55761000
>be 5'9, out of shape sikh
>meet jew 6'4 at party
>add him on Facebook
>he's IDF
>fought in Operation Cast Lead in 2008
>he knows about my anti-Israeli posts
>studying for exams one day
>messages me saying how the Mufti of Jerusalem was buddy with Hitler
>told him that many Indians did too and some Sikhs actually fought with the Nazis
>he's taken aback
>hit em with more facts and he's supremely pissed
>threatens me over facebook and tells me I better watch it next time I see him
>blocks me so I can't respond
>whatever.mp3
>start working for my university
>he walks into my office for something
>as he walks out I confront him
>Me: "Hey, we need to talk."
>IDF Jew: "N-no, I don't know man. You have some fucked up views."
>Me: "Regardless, you made a threat. We need to talk."
>IDF Jew: "No, I don't care."
>Me: "Alright, just give me your number and I'll call you when I'm off work."
>IDF Jew: "Whatever man... here it's XXX-XXX-XXXX."
>Me: "Okay, I'll call you 45 mins."
>IDF Jew: "Whatever."
>call him
>doesn't pick up
>comes in again and avoids eye contact
>eventually leaves university for unrelated reasons

I still tell the story of how I stood up to this goon and he didn't have shit to back up his threats.
>>
>>55762744
Bro tier
>>
File: 1447307094165.png (202 KB, 391x497) Image search: [Google]
1447307094165.png
202 KB, 391x497
I Live in rural area and see no minorities apart from the odd Filipino farm worker, my mum met some Jews (from Israel even) once, learned a baklava recipe from them, shit was delicious.

If I leave my car unlocked I won't bother to go lock it, feels racially homogenous man.
>>
>>55761000
My friend was crucified because somebody convinced his teachers that hevwas a Nazi. Guy's English, articulate and moderate post-Zionist, normally talks in paragraphs with citations and statistics. JIDF lost an argument with him in a forum, felt their buttfrustration turn to hatred and become the dark side of the force, and posted inarticulate obscene calls for violence under friend's name. Friend is like look, here is how I normally talk, here is Kille the Jooz written in crayon, do you honestly think this was me? Jewish teacher giving a certification friend needed: "Never again, we must never forget. You will not get your certification and your finances are now all fouled up. You evil Nazi."
>>
>>55761000

i receive a credit card statement every month. does that count?
>>
File: fuck this garbage.jpg (11 KB, 158x98) Image search: [Google]
fuck this garbage.jpg
11 KB, 158x98
>>55761000
Naw, man. I'm in Saskatchewan. There's like 2 Jews in the province and I've yet to see them
>>
>be Jew
>don't preach my religion to anyone, only talk about it when asked
>don't even get involved in any rallies or political discussions, etc.
>live my life in suburban Australia like a normal person, go to work, have friends, etc.
>just want to go to synagogue a few times a week and not have to worry about getting bashed as I walk down the street
>/pol/ hates me for existing
What did I do wrong?
>>
>>55761000
Yes my Girlfriend and I fight alot.
>>
>>55764556
You might not notice but /pol/ likes to generalize. Not just the jews, but the blacks, the chinese, the hispanics, and recently, the indians. Many here probably genuinely believe that every non-white should be killed.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
Grew up on west coast around progressive people. I've met a lot of jews. Some were nice, others were weird.
>>
>>55765017
Not killed, just deported and prevented from intermarriage with whites.
>>
File: r-RETAIL-WORKER-large570.jpg (38 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
r-RETAIL-WORKER-large570.jpg
38 KB, 570x238
>>55761000
My grandmother is a crypto-Jew, my mother is a soft crypto-Jew. They are manipulative people. My 2xgreat grandma was Polish Jew and changed last name, became Catholic.

My Grandmother has been married 4 times and dates only wealthy men. She looks for the ones that are closest to dying. Right now she's dating this guy that's younger than her. Everyone in my family agrees he's beta/10. Her first husband was smart and got out while he could and they indoctrinate hatred for him in the youth of the family, it's very much like what's playing out in politics today. It's an interesting story.

My mother makes almost all of her money of affiliate marketing and MLM business and she runs a web consultation company. My 12 year old brother could do a better job at it that her since she outsources everything but she demands a high premium because she's good looking, charismatic. She's essentially a walking self help book and fucking harpy tier middle aged women can't get enough of it.

They have fake views and allegiances but don't give a fuck about any of them. I swear it's genetic because sometimes I feel Jew urges rising within me. Mom and Grandma always try and suggest that I try and be charismatic to people and leverage my relationships to achieve my aims.

Fuck the Jews.
>>
>>55765017
JIDF pls go

it's a very small number who actually believe that. Just like the small number of elite jews who actually DO believe every white should be killed.
>>
>>55762744
Not believable. Sikhs are lanky as fuck
>>
>>55764556
so you are a crypto jew?
>>
>>55764556
People have a problem in general with this shit.

Not all Muslims are terrorists. But most terrorists are Muslims.

Not all Jews are marxist bastards trying to take over the world. Buy most marxist bastards trying to take over the world are Jewish.

Libs counter this by saying that there is no correlation at all which is also stupid.

Myself? I hate voting blocks. I hate blacks and spics for voting dem. I hate women for being gutless money grubbing entitled whores.

That's why I'm on /pol/.
>>
>>55765452
What's a crypto-Jew? First time I've heard the term.

>>55765523
Fair enough.
>>
My girlfriend's Jewish, and she told me about her personal lack of faith in her abilities to work hard and be a good person a few nights ago. It just about broke my heart.
>>
My uncle dated a Jew for a while. She was SUCH a jew. Liberal as all fuck and always was starting trouble within the family.
>>
I've only ever met one Jew in my life. I was 13 at the Imperial War Museum with a friend on a school visit. We were laying down some serious banter in the holocaust section, when the jew starts yelling about how many jews died etc etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 599x476
Got called a monkey buy a group of them Years back.

I was a simple dindu. Dunno what I did to get a response there.

Also
>older bro diving
>Jews in crowd stand on arrest, takes time, being stupid
>car stops so hard I am nearly jerked out street.
>kike kids leave street
>older bro shouts "fuckin Jews"
>as he's about to drive off they attempt to kick the car
>nearly chimps out
>gets out car and scares them off
>chat idly with neighbour about those crazy Jews
>Jews in area are notorious dickheads
Living near Stamford hill is suffering. London Jerusalem.
>>
>>55765178
Even as a small number it is a very vocal group of people. Numerous "original content" /pol/ shits out explicitly calls for the annihilation of all non-whites, and if you want one explicit example, Moonman. You can argue that the people were just being facetious, but I don't truest such excuses just like /pol/ doesn't trust jews because of the protocols of zion or whatever.
>>
Go back to arabia, shitskin
>>
>>55765170
There is nothing wrong with using your charisma to achieve what you want. The thing is how people help you and what you aim to achieve. You cannot do everything in your life by yourself.
>>
>>55765170
>I feel Jew urges rising within me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXhn97igLXY

why don't you harness them to help rid western nations of degeneracy?
>>
>>55766766
This. It seems Jews are actually doing us a favour with people like
>>55761000
>>55765999
Being abused by them.
>>
>>55761000

>ITT: Shit that LITERALLY never happened. The thread.
>>
>>55766766
Sure hope that's a VPN, because your banter is shit.
>>
>>55764556
If you're just a dude living life who happens to be Jewish, its whatever man.
>>
>>55767197
Ignoring a problem, even whites don't like them in area.
>>
>>55762744

>>studying for exams one day
>messages me saying how the Mufti of Jerusalem was buddy with Hitler

What did you mean by this?
>>
Yeah but are you mudslime?
>>
>>55764556
Do you hate muslims ? Can we PLEASE stop hating each other and live in peace ?
>>
>>55768153
>France
No.
>>
File: GRARP.jpg (41 KB, 596x579) Image search: [Google]
GRARP.jpg
41 KB, 596x579
My grandmother's COPD condition was deteriorating very fast so we had to move her into our apartment to take care of her.

The complex she lived in for years was full of dust and grim and me and my mother spent a good few hours getting everything clean so she could redeem her security deposit.

complex manager was a man named Mr. Vesace, had the biggest fucking jew nose I've ever seen. not five minutes in he looked at us then returned to his paperwork on his desk.
>"The uhh... carpets in the main living room and bedroom were damaged at the walls. I'm afraid I can't really give you your deposit back."
angrily we explained that my grandmother had lived there for almost 14 years in the same apartment and it was just normal wear and tear.
>"sorry my hands are tied."
Before leaving he questioned us on the whereabouts of my father. (Just so happened to be he was also the lawyer for my parent's divorce some 10 years back. and he still owed some money to him)
we told him we didn't know but he kept pressing the question. finally deciding he couldn't get anything from us he gave us both business cards if "we ever got in contact with him. I ripped it up and threw it in the cig butt tray outside. fuck kikes
>>
>>55765400
>>55765400
Nahh, not me. I'm a medium build. Currently 5'9 and 178.5 lbs. Cutting to get lighter. :(

>>55767666
He randomly messaged me over facebook about the fact that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem visited Nazi Germany and was in talks with Hitler. He told me all this as if I didn't know and as if I would hate the Palestinians and start supporting the Israelis over this fact.

Pic related. It's Mufti and Hitler talking.

Also, nice trips.
>>
I knew a jewish fellow in school who once brought a broken camera to class so he could try to frame someone for having broken it, in order to jew money out of them. Dude got mad as hell when he was busted.

Every other jew I've met have been a regular dude.
>>
File: 1444014128715.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444014128715.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>55768153
>tfw imagining that kid getting bombed
>>
>>55761000
Not really easy to find them after Germany's visit.
>>
>>55762744
>not getting the dirty, god-non-chosen indian, expelled for antisemitism
must've been a half-bred jew
>>
>>55768153
>get shot
>>
>>55767017
Because they are inherently destructive. The Jew urge is the urge to be Jewish, to be a parasite within a host, to subvert control of the will of the other to build up the self and the greater existence of the self (Judaism). I'm repeating anti-semitic polemic but it's true. It's a feeling and an urge that translate directly into the terms that the the people calling out the Jews have used forever.

>>55766838
I believe that everything has an inherent character. When people say "X isn't inherently bad it's just how it's used", I don't believe the exact opposite but this is only half true and is in fact marxist propaganda.

The use of Charisma is corrupting to the self and corrosive to the other. You sound like you're making an excuse to be corrupt with a platitude. People generally look out for themselves and if one tries to be charismatic you're retarding that ability. When people work together they need a spirit of cooperation, not enamoration.
>>
>>55761000
I go to school at a public college in New York City (CUNY) and these schools are heavily jewish...especially mine. The Jews are in charge of everything, student government elections start on sundays and go to thursdays as to not conflict with the sabbath, we get off for minuscule jewish holidays but only veterans at my school could get off for veterans day. Every school event supplies kosher food, and jewish clubs get insane amounts of money (enough to have 2 10,000$ parties while most clubs get an annual budget of $300-$1000.....also they share test banks with each other, have facebook groups for classes to share homework answers, and thanks to them even though we are a state funded school proselytizing is prohibited on campus (unless its the muslims)
>>
When I was much younger, I used to work at a hostel in Chicago.

There I met someone who seemed pretty shady, but intriguing in a certain way. He was older, in his mid 50’s. He became very interested in being my friend. He also worked at this hostel, as a sort of slave to the Paki owner.

Anyway, this guy was VERY anti-semitic, which I though was weird, as he was Jewish looking as fuck. He claimed to be Italian.

I was already racist, due to experiences in Detroit, but not yet having had any reason to hate the Jews, as I thought that they were white.

Anyway, this guy kept trying to get me to be an anti-semite. He would talk shit about the Jews non-stop.

He was always up to shady shit. He would buy expensive tools using the Paki owners credit card from home depot and get me to return the tools.

He would try to sow discord between me and this Namibian guy through women, with whom I was very successful with at the time.

One day, he decided to try to get me to drive to Seattle with him. He was to take the train, and I would drive with the Namibian. I agreed because I had just met some Seattle kids who invited me out there. Once we got to Seattle, I got a bunch of shady messages from the Paki, telling me that he was going to kill me, for some reason, even though I thought I had done nothing to him.

Turns out that the Jew bastard had robbed the Paki in various ways and thrown me under the bus. To make matters worse, the kike rat wrote me a fake check which I got arrested for. And he stole the Namibians identity and robbed him too.

The fucking Jew was like a caricature of a shady kike who was always trying to fuck over the white man.

I think he was working for the Mossad.
>>
>>55770610
apply the principle of inherent character to technology and the internet and then you will realize the internet and SJW'ism are inherently linked. It's in the nature of technology to feminize, weaken and encourage leftism

that's why real life is the only way to win
>>
File: A8D9n4F.gif (1013 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
A8D9n4F.gif
1013 KB, 260x173
knew a jew a couple a years back in college, one of teh worst ppl ive known in my life t.b.h. he always had this thing where he had to be right all the time and his word was to be taken as fact. he was always on about how he hated to be mocked, had the worst manners u could imagine a person having, impolite af, and would always be cheap with money and get loud once his cheapness started to show, as a means of a defense mechanism, like if we paid for him he would shut up and it would be less embarassing for us

>one time smoking weed with a group of friends after class
>dont know what happenned but somehow the topic of conversation is now about ancient egypt
>friend and i used to be huge into taht shit when we were kids
>tell the group that we loved it, it used to be like crack for us etc
>start talking about king tut
>i go on about him, but i refer to him as "tutankhamun" instead of "king tut"
>jew pipes up YOO YOU'RE ABOUT HIM GUY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU;RE TALKING ABOUT
>what do u mean my nigga chill
>NAH GUY THAT NAME SOUNDS GERMAN AS FUCK I WOULD KNOW I'M EUROPEAN TAHT SHIT DOESNT SOUND EGYPTION YOU;RE WRONG ABOUT THIS
>friend who likes ancient egypt shit goes 'you know he;s right about this, his name actually was tutankhamun'
>lady friend beside me says 'yea i trusy his word over it, i dont see what the big deal is'
>faggot jew is now visibly angry for some fucking reason
>he used to have his mouth open usually, but now it was closed, closed his eyes how angry ppl usually do, and started breating heavily through his nose and tilte his head up
>GUYS, I FUCKNG HATE BEING MOCKED, OKAY? IM ONLY GONNA SAY TAHT ONCE
>my friends and i are just like wtf pass the blunt dude
>black friends we;re smoking with who pitched the blunt were like YO FAGGOT SHIT THE FUCK UP AND PASS THE BLUNT
>jew goes NO NOT UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE FUCK YOU GUYS
>black friend 1 snatches blunt from his hand and black frind 2 pushes him away softly

cont.
>>
File: 41341341234.png (6 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
41341341234.png
6 KB, 197x255
>>55761000
>yelled ALLAHU AKBAR at the BASED JUDEN

Enjoy prison buddy
>>
File: 1381186479959.jpg (23 KB, 176x247) Image search: [Google]
1381186479959.jpg
23 KB, 176x247
>>55773143

cont.

>as jew is pushed away, jew;s gf starts screaming liek they;re under attack
>jew;s gf is some fob asian girl
>he said he likes fob asian girls because therye submissive and dont disagree with him
>fails to mention its because they dont realy speak english. come to think of it it sounds like what most of u faggots would like actually
>anyway, he screams at her to shut the fuck up
>and says that this shit isnt over and that we;re smoking china bud
>looks at me and tries to be menacing and says ILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS LATER and walks away swaying shoulders like a nigro
>lady friend asks if i am actually gonna talk to him
>i say no
>finish up blunt with friends and talks about how much of an asshat taht guy is
>have some sushi afterwards then go home

got more stories about this jew, one of the worst popele ive met in my entire life
>>
File: Basics.png (273 KB, 1826x1101) Image search: [Google]
Basics.png
273 KB, 1826x1101
dated non-religious jew chick for 2 years
eventually the complete lack of self derived integrity drove us apart, I foolishly thought I could show the wisdom of having real virtue.
>>
>>55764556
I don't hate your everyday Jew, just the Jews who actually influence people heavily.

George Soros for example
>>
File: 1359056070970.jpg (240 KB, 482x700) Image search: [Google]
1359056070970.jpg
240 KB, 482x700
>>55773674
Oh please more.
This guy sounds like a class act.
>>
>>55773674
One sure sign of Jew, I have noticed, is that THEY NEVER SHUT UP about Jewish shit.

They are all infected with multiple mental illnesses and personality disorders.

They are a twisted, repugnant people. Even the goy-tier jews.
>>
>>55769843
His dad was like a Jew of Iraqi descent and his mom was some European Jew.

Also, 1) I said that shit over facebook, 2) he threatened me, 3) I didn't use any bad language to argue my points and 4) Canada isn't as bad as you think we Libkekery.
>>
>>55764556
Get out of my country you fucking rat
>>
>>55764556
>What did I do wrong?
You voted for the Greens.
>>
I don't think I ever have. Even the most orthodox kind. A jewish family even bought be a gold necklace when I was a young lad and my mother was poor.
>>
Bump.Thread is about to die.
>>
>>55764556
But you hide that your Jewish from everyone and yourself in real life. That's not /pol hating you, that is you being a self-hating Jew.
>>
>>55770610
Do you think there is some evil jew force that guides the jews?
>>
>>55764556
I'm a daywalker halfjew, and the problem seems to be this:
Jews are almost always left-leaning blue-pilled hug-the-fucking-world dipshits living in ivory towers in £700,000 houses in purely white and/or jewish areas. They're massive proponents of the bullshit immigration and anti-racism rhetoric while simultaneously often being in positions of power, so their toxic, cancerous viewpoint actually gets enabled and put into practice.

That, and the nepotism.
>>
File: white girl swagg.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
white girl swagg.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
>>55773944
>>55773984

this dude was a cheapskate with money, unbelievably so, he;s yelled at me before for not paying for his shit, because of how he smoked me on a blunt that one time or because of how he told me what i missed on a class i skipped of all things

>recently proposes to his fob asian gf of NOT EVEN A YEAR from last story
>even though he cheats on her left and right, not wiht any quality bitches either, jsut any garbage girl who will hand out pussy, usualy fat girls t.b.h.
>be out having a smoke with classmate when we see her and she shows us her ring
>looks like a wal mart ring but the girl looks happy and we dont wanna burst her bubble so let her have it
>she goes in, my friend and i are jsut dumbfounded because homeboy is only 22
>run into jew later and talk to him about it
>faggot even says its a wal mart ring
>friend says that she cant even tell the difference anyway, shes jsut happy shes got white dick
>jew gets mad over this somewhow, says he loves her and shes the woman he can see having his kids
>bring up taht he chaets on her anyway, jew says she will never find out and she loves him so she believes his word over other's words
>anyway. be hanging with same friend, lady friend, and negro friend and jew and his gf/fiance now
>go to get subway in between classes
>jew gets some food and tells his gf to pay for it
>his gf looks stunned, says she paid yesterday and for his breakfast too
>jew makes angry face and goes through angry motions before asking her sternly to see her outside
>we could see him yelling at her outside while she stands tehre without a clue

cont.
>>
>>55776324

cont.

>other friend who was outside having smoke comes in and talks to us
>'bro your friend is a fucking nut yo, this guy is yelling at his girl for not paying. he's all like YO I BOUGHT YOU A RING, I WANNA MARRY YOU AND SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU AND PUT A RING ON YOUR FINGER, AND YOU STILL DONT WANNA DO ONE LITTLE THING?'
>we're all dumbfounded again, and all agree that this dude sucks
>by the time jew comes in we;re all done eating and we;re about to leave to have a smoke/go to class
>jew sees this and sits down with sad looking gf, who after all ended up paying for the subs
>singles me out and says 'oh, you;re jsut gonna leave with them too?"
>i say, dude i have class to get to
>he changes his tone to a more condescending one and says 'okay i see how it is.' and broods over his food
>>
I grew up in New England in an area with a lot of Jews, and we got along pretty well.

Every single one of them have gone on to be pretty wealthy for their age however, which is suspicious, especially since we all came from a very middle-middle class town.
>>
>>55763660
Where abouts are you bro?
>>
>>55761000
trips confirm story as true
>>
>>55762410
Wait what if that's true holy shit m8
>>
bump keep this thread going
>>
>>55777444
yes pretty much. This guy is such a Jew that all the other Jews in that half of my family hate him. Bipolar nutjob who shifts into a different personality when working as a lawyer for the Dept. of Homeland Security (can't make this shit up). After experiencing this shit is pretty much when I swore off every wanting to go into any typically Jewish profession - particularly law, finance or education. He's also the only other left-handed person in the family besides me, which always scared me and made me fear becoming him in the future.

kek I'm now an engineer at IBM, pretty much the least jewish company out there
>>
>Working in a major city's county hospital
>Mental health clinic
>Supervisors are a normal guy and a histrionic gay black catholic
>Histrionic gay black catholic constantly sexually harasses fucking everyone
>bunch of psychiatrists in proximity
>one is a a Lubavitcher who converted due to a sex addiction
>Catch the Lubavitcher fucking a med student in my office
>He has his own office that no one uses, with a lock on the door, literally three doors down
>Report it to normal supervisor
>Normal supervisor and Lubavitcher have ongoing feud, unbeknownst to me
>All hell breaks loose
>When the smoke clears the histrionic gay black catholic us suspended, the Lubavitcher is allowed to resign, normal guy supervisor is fired
>I get a half bright Italian butcher's son with a chip on his shoulder as my new supervisor
>I end up in trouble for minor bullshit immediately after the smoke clears
>>
you guys need to relax on the anti-semitism.
you sound like whiny niggers when you talk like that.
>>
>>55780259
a jew is just a nigger who receives a bigger gibsmuhdat
>>
>>55780259
Fuck off, Goldblum.
>>
>>55761000
Die shitskin
>>
>>55769209
you are aware in this Diplomatic Conversation Hitler setup the seeds for Israel to exist correct???

Was discussing sharing Palestinian Land because he had so many people living in Birkenau (the correct term for the Area known as "Auschwitz")

Without Hitler Israel would be known as Palestine.
>>
>>55781002
Then instead of peacefully being moved the Jews Invade Palestine forcefully.

Enacting a bloody genocide against their people for the last 50 years.

Who is the worlds #1 human rights abuser?
>>
When I was little my mom worked in a Jewish community center. We were Christian but she kept me in the day care while she worked. It was like a YMCA but for jews. Shit was amazing. It was huge, clean two full sized swimming pools tennis courts, racket ball courts. Day care was fan fucking tastic. They were all nice as all get out too. Some old as shit jew there taught me how to play chess we played almost every day.

I have a generally positive view of jews from this experience.
>>
No pictures, this is b8
>>
File: fuck off we're fully sick.jpg (105 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
fuck off we're fully sick.jpg
105 KB, 700x525
>>55764556
this is bait

jews dont exist in australia
>>
>>55765163
Spic here, i agree that the white race should be preserved
>>
My older brother would have been half-jew, but his grandpappy had my mother get an abortion.
>teen pregnancy
>>
File: 1418370729664.jpg (154 KB, 377x360) Image search: [Google]
1418370729664.jpg
154 KB, 377x360
>>55762744
>>
literally my only experiences with jews:

1. took a film class at uni, watching an excerpt from some film where this white nut is saying how he hates wogs, arabs, jews, asians, basically everyone. after the excerpt finishes the teacher asks us what we thought and this one guy pipes up and goes 'i found this very offensive to me because i am jewish', while the rest of the class, which includes wogs, asians and everyone inbetween says nothing

2. one of my good friends has jewish heritage on his mother's side, but he's not jewish. he's generally a decent guy but is super cheap and never does anything unless there's something in it for him. one time him, some other mates and i were doing 'would you rather' things and someone came up with one that was like 'would you rather not rape someone but get blamed for it, or rape someone and the blame gets given to one of your mates'. everyone there said they would rather not rape someone but take the blame except him
>>
>>55761000
>be arab
Dropped
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.