[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1447551760038.jpg (52 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447551760038.jpg
52 KB, 540x960
Is this real?
>>
Teen white girls all rook the same
>>
Yes, girls tend to be emotional you autistic fuck
>>
Whiteys is the same
>>
http://youtu.be/s5UTfPAMbsw
>>
No but it's a repost
>>
Really?
>>
women cry all the time
>>
that's one unlucky bitch
>>
Grills cry when they are overwhelmed, what's the question here?
>>
>>55755198
Better question. Is /pol/ political /x/ now?
>>
>>55755198
No you dumb fuck, the woman in the top image has a left hairline, and the woman in the bottom three images has her hairline on the right of her head.

2ez
>>
>>55755970
Whopsie, got it reversed, but my point still stands. They are different people.
>>
>>55755198
You false faggers are the most cancerous part of this board.

And that's saying alot.
>>
>>55756100
kek, this
>HURR """""COINCIDENCE???"""""
false flaggers are a false flag to make us look like conspiratards t(b)h
>>
>>55755198
so, what is the theory here? that we live in some kind of Hollywood movie world where the "elite" put on false flags and fake terrorist acts to sell us...what exactly?

what is the goal of these "false flags"? War?

War against whom? Aren't the elite in control?

To make money? Aren't they already rich?

To control us? Don't they already control us if we live in a fake reality?

What is the reason here? I need to know what you conspiracy theorists think, so I can write a thesis on retardation.
>>
>>55756982
Fianlly someone with a fucking brain. Just came off a youtube video where everyone in the comment section says
"ITS THE ILLUMINATI, THE ELITE THE NWO"
jfc man, I hope they all die.
>>
>>55757429
lel yeah, my favorite thing now is how people think all rappers and hip hop artists are a part of the "Hip Hop Illuminati" including Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Kanye, etc.

My thought about this is...WHO do they control?

Answer: The fucking retards who buy into this Hip Hop Illuminati bullshit and watch the music videos just to watch them make a pyramid or illuminati eye symbol (Knowing FULL WELL people are so retarded that they will click on the video just to watch it and that's why they do it, for the click bait)

Most people are fucking retarded. That's the only conclusion you can come to.

On the up side, that means it's easy to get rich in this world; manipulate and deceive your way to the top! :)
>>
>>55755351
From behind
>>
File: raep.gif (497 KB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
raep.gif
497 KB, 450x259
>>55756982
>what is the goal of these "false flags"?

the goal is to sell products.
Valium
Alcohol
Weed
Food Supplies
Guns
Panic Rooms
Real Estate in the midwestern US
Psychotherapy
Christianity
Military
Police

Fear and confusion makes people stay home and binge eat.

Google "Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt"

Why is it so hard to believe that corporations want to sell products and will use the media and actors to do so?

Bend over. You're getting fucked.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.