[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm seething with absolute rage at what has happened in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 24
File: Franceman.jpg (50 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Franceman.jpg
50 KB, 580x386
I'm seething with absolute rage at what has happened in France.

I want France to fight back. I know we like to make fun of the frogs. But I fucking love those guys.

I am mad and you should be too. We should be going to war against ISIS right now.

What the fuck are we gonna do, just sit and watch?
>>
>>55747308
>What the fuck are we gonna do, just sit and watch?
it's darkest before dawn,
for the true happening you will still have to wait 2 decades or so
>>
File: 1438421638526.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1438421638526.png
17 KB, 651x641
Are we gonna see nukes?

I hope we see nukes
>>
>>55747308
>What the fuck are we gonna do
Continue funding ISIS I imagine. Perhaps use the attack (probably a false-flag operation) as a pretext with which to invade Syria, not to attack ISIS but to attack the Assad regime fighting ISIS.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 634x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 634x444
Why is the IsIs infrastructure still in tack?
>>
>>55747744

>2 decades

M8000, 2015 has been a year of unprecedented escalation in anti-muslim/immigrant sentiment in Europe, I'd rage it's more like 10, tops.
>>
>>55747308
Do what we sort of do best.
Create dank memes to shit on Allan and his parasites
>>
Hundreds of people die in Syria every day and nobody gives a fuck, but somehow this is a huge tragedy?. Well if we all say fuck Syria, I say fuck France.
>>
>>55747974
Still why?
Why is the HQ standing?
>>
>>55747308
The point of the attack was to provoke the west into getting further involved in Syria. Isis actually wants western boots on the ground. This would mean increased recruitment and they would actually be fighting their true enemy.

Knowing this should we really be doing what they want? Then again, how do we deal with these kinds of attacks without obliterating the fuck out of them?
>>
>>55748239

>Implying millions of Europeans move to Syria to make it completely shit for everyone.

>Implying Europeans from surrounding countries are going to Syria for government handouts

Nah, you can fuck Syria and the rest of the middle east, tbqh, chap.
>>
>>55748087
this. Our superior memes will bring about the destruction of callous Daesh.
>>
>>55748410

Yes, if they want to fight. We should give them one.

Stop being a pussy.
>>
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG
>>
>>55747974
Still why?

That is a capture from the drone that killed jihad John, only the other day.

Yet the HQ is untouched.
>>
>>55747308

You keep forgetting that Assad is the real enemy, ISIS is nominally on our side in Syria.

Until that changes the US will do nothing to actually destroy them. Their primary concern is removing Assad with their partners in Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, even if that means ISIS can grow and put down roots.
>>
File: 1445858492938.jpg (38 KB, 265x302) Image search: [Google]
1445858492938.jpg
38 KB, 265x302
>>55748410

Drop leaflets with a picture of a mushroom cloud on it with a date and the american flag

on the date. glass absolutely everything and everyone until it's a wasteland for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>55748559
/pol/ conspiracy theorists have arrived I see
>>
>>55747974

Because we still view ISIS as our allies in the war against Assad. They do bombing here and there, a few bombs every few days destroying some car or some weapons cache etc, but nothing decisive because they still need ISIS to fight against Assad.
>>
>>55747308

Yeah
>>
>>55748667
It's just too bad the shills showed up first to promote war, which is what caused the invasion of Europe in the first place. It's amazing how readily these people will believe you.
>>
>>55748653

>Allowing an enemy to prosper for gain.

Yeah, because this really worked that last time.
>>
>>55748667
>theory
>>
>>55748239
>fuck France
I agree with you Bosnianon, but I wouldn't say fuck France I'd say fuck Israel and fuck the Jews. They are to blame for this.
>>
>>55748451
>>Implying millions of Europeans move to Syria to make it completely shit for everyone.
Then who is bombing Syria?You think bunch of retarded sandniggers can finance a 5 year long war.
Yeah syrians come to Europe, but at least they are unarmed, unlike europeans( and americans) who go to syria.
>>
>>55747974

muh collateral damage
>>
>i'm seething with rage

top kek why? we've been killing muslims around the middle east for YEARS. i'm not saying we shouldn't, but we also shouldn't be surprised when they attack us.

are we at war with these people or not? you can't have it both ways guys. you can't be at war, and think you're impervious to attack.

stop with the fake outrage and tell your leaders to actually wage war, instead of fucking around with muh hearts and minds. either we completely pull out, or we go all in.
>>
File: Degenerates.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Degenerates.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>55748917

>Then who is bombing Syria?

And the average European is supposed to bear the brunt of political maneuvering and have his people slowly bred out for decisions beyond his contol?

>But at least they are unarmed.

Yeah, completely unarmed, and yet they still manage to shit up Europe, cause crime and bomb the fuck out of Paris.

Why don't you just fuck off to Reddit where they might humor your sympathising with the enemy.
>>
>>55747308

OP, we are all mad as fuck. What we should be doing is not directing our anger towards the Mudslimes (though they are fucking scum), but towards our cu-ckold ineffectual leaders.

We need to get some right wing politicians elected because that's the only way things will ever change. Obama and Hollande have been sending their militaries to bomb ISIS for a long time now, and it obviously hasn't done shit to prevent these attacks. The only way is to close the fucking borders and deport the vast majority of these barbaric 7th century death cultists from Western countries.

Again: bombing or invading won't do shit if we continue to allow these cunts to penetrate our borders with unimpeded. Our only hope at this point is to have Trump and Le Pen elected.
>>
File: genospats---freedom-fries[1].jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
genospats---freedom-fries[1].jpg
62 KB, 600x450
>>55747308
>I am mad and you should be too.

>Frog leftists turned their country pro-multiculturalism and pro-muslim generations ago
>Frogs blame the US for the attacks
>Frogs want MORE immigrants

Yeah, I'm not mad, I'm watching France lie in the bed they made. Dumb fucking frogs.
>>
>>55748904
Its not Israels fault.
Everybody take part at this.We accept war as a natural thing in society which is unacceptable.People who take part in war are ordinary people, they go to army, the produce and sell weapons, they spread propaganda etc.People need to change if we want to stop violence.
>>
>>55747308
Nothing's going to happen with Obooma in office, mate. We the people might have plenty of guns, but we probably won't get away with boating over to help our french allies. :( I feel the same though, France is bro-tier and I hope they can push through.
>>
>>55747308
Didn't ISIS few days before this threaten russia? And now they do this in france?

Well I guess they know not to anger the smallest Big Boss Putin, because if they do it's gonna be bad for them.
>>
>>55749414

also sorry if there's some incoherence to this post, I'm drunk as shit right now.
>>
>>55747308
France has already began bombing the fucks
>>
Purge the sand negro ghettos. Yep. Internal cleansing. It's imperative, but it won't happen. Sorry.

Wave bye bye Europe
>>
>>55748917
you are a "white" muslim, correct? Do you realize how vile you are for even existing? Do you realize that everyone who was even part of a fucking man in that part of the world died rather than submit to the ottoman plague and send his daughter off to a harem and his son off as a janissary? You're the slime of humanity. A living monument to your ancestors literally being keks. Fuck off.
>>
>>55749273
>And the average European is supposed to bear the brunt of political maneuvering and have his people slowly bred out for decisions beyond his contol?
Yes because you elected your politicians, and you are doing nothing to stop them.
>>
>>55747838
the combo of this pic and this comment=sides in rehab
>>
>>55747308
>I fucking love those guys
I don't. Why do you love the french? They're always such twats to americans.
>>
>>55749554
This. Fuck those assholes.
>>
>>55749939
Actually the peasants who peacefully accepted religion had their homes and wives spared m8 (which is the majority of people here). The harem was filled with slave girls, who I guess were obviously captured and forcefully converted?

Since the people here accepted the religion, they did not become slaves and they did not lose their wives.
>>
>>55748559
I know someone who was killed. They are actually dead. No I don't have proof. You need to fuck off with that shit; this was real.

That said, we are now living in a world at war. This is WWIII and the sooner you get that through your fucking head the better.

Basically we have to obliterate most of the Islamic world. And I don't think we are up for it. So I think we're gonna live forever in this horrible "Brazil" world where people die here and there every day and you never know when it will hit you. We will lose more and more of our freedoms in the name of fighting the enemy hidden amongst us, and perhaps that is what the elites wanted all along.

We're fucked.
>>
I'm usually a scumshit lefty but everybody needs to fuck isis up scorched earth style.
>>
>>55750096
French people are rude for real man

theyre pretty cool if you know them though
>>
File: Can't be doin' with it.jpg (88 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Can't be doin' with it.jpg
88 KB, 700x700
The most rage-inducing part about all of this, is that instead of condemning Islam as a monstrous religion that produces these kinds of insane people, which it clearly does, so many people in the West still prefer to pander and cater and try their utmost to defend it.

150 of your fellow citizens would still be alive if it wasn't for Islam, you complete fucking retards.
>>
<Its not Israels fault
"the Islamization of Europe was better than a Christian Europe for ethical and theological reasons – as a punishment against Christians for persecuting the Jews and the fact that Christianity, as opposed to Islam, is considered “idolatry” from a halachic point of view.

“Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there,” the rabbi explained as the ethical reason for favoring Muslims..
“We will never forgive Europe’s Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity…
“And now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won’t be able to atone for.” -Rabbi Baruch Errata, West Bank settler
>>
>>55749939
Yeah sure Im a muslim cuz this is the friendliest place a muslim can be at.We are all pretty much atheist here you dumb fuck and so am I,is this your first day on 4chan?
If anything there are lot more muslims,turks and niggers in your country than mine,so joke is on you.You are so intimidated by shitskins that every picture of a black man fucking a white women has 1000 butthurt reponses on every 4chan board.
>>
>>55748667
HUpra dupra.

Some retarded pro military shill posts some warmongering mumbo jumbo but hes thes shill. LMAO.
>>
>>55748653
Yet Saudi Arabia is also funding ISIS as they funded Al Quaeda.

The whole situation is insane.

ISIS is NOT on our side, though we may benefit from some of their actions.

We probably would do best forming a coalition with Russia and Europe and destroying radical Islam everywhere we find it. Utterly obliterating them. If that includes embargoing Saudi Arabia and the other rich oil states and subsisting on Canadian/NorthSea/whatever oil while we bomb the Saudis to shit, so be it.

It's certainly all or nothing. Enough half-assed lying bullshit.

Fuck oil, too. That is what this is all about and you know it. Fuck liberal yupsters and their goddamn motherfucking SUVs, fuck rednecks and their goddamn motherfucking trucks. It's time to get real and destroy the enemy of our civilization, and yes, that will include a lot of people on our side too, like the fucking Communists (Merkel et al) who are destroying Europe from within using Muslims.
>>
File: muammar-al-gaddafi.jpg (51 KB, 350x510) Image search: [Google]
muammar-al-gaddafi.jpg
51 KB, 350x510
France deserves what they get, remember the prolific and prophetic speech by this guy???

Then the french killed him, and the floodgates of terror opened to france.
>>
>>55749554
I have to agree though at the same time, I'm heartbroken for France's people and truly sorry for them.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMOVE KEBAB.

That is one of the central bottom lines here. And practically nobody is gonna do it.

We interned the Japs during WWII and most of them were not dangers to us at all. We have to do the same now with every fucking Muslim who came here after 1990 at least. But we won't.

We need to create an international coalition/money fund to build big refugee settlements in neutral zones throughout the Middle East so actual harmless civilians have a chance. We won't do that either.
>>
>>55747308
> We should be going to war against ISIS right now.

but you made them, and protected them against the evil Assad
>>55750565
>being unironically this retarded on a Libyan camel swapping website
you dense motherfucker
>>
>>55750452
Patently untrue, but I could never make you realize that. Every person in that part of the world who had any sort of pride died before submitting. At least a normal person would realize this and disassociate himself from Islam as quickly as possible. You and your kind, on the other hand, are PROUD to be descended of the only Whites ever to accept subjugation. It took the Spaniards 400 years, but they got their freedom back. Not your kind. You embraced it.
>>
>>55750565
>so many people in the West still prefer to pander and cater and try their utmost to defend it.

And they need to be interned in camps along with all the fucking mudshits but it won't happen.

The elites don't want us to say "World War" let alone World War 3, but guess what, on the news last night here a US general casually dropped the full phrase right there in conversation.

I haven't heard that before.

Maybe we will get real with this after all but I doubt it.
>>
File: nato-logo.jpg (173 KB, 2784x1430) Image search: [Google]
nato-logo.jpg
173 KB, 2784x1430
>>55751112
>> We should be going to war against ISIS right now.
NATO doesn't have the guts, and america has jesus-on-the-brain and will still enforce israeli foreign policy regardless.
(aka war against iran and syria)
>>
>>55747308
It takes more than 2 days to mobilise an entire nations forces.
Be patient padawan.
>>
>>55750576
>“Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there,” the rabbi explained as the ethical reason for favoring Muslims..
>“We will never forgive Europe’s Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity…
>“And now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won’t be able to atone for.” -Rabbi Baruch Errata, West Bank settler

I would love to get in this retard's face and point out that once Islamic radicals have taken over the Middle East AND Europe, all the Jews will be burned alive.

Da Rabbi is no different from the braindead Western leftists who STILL BELIEVE that if you're nice to Muslims they will spare you, who still fucking believe you can make deals with the devil.

YOU CAN'T. I'd love to see Rabbi Asshole burn.
>>
>>55750679
Bosnia pls, just hop on Serbia's dick again and purge kebab. Bosniaks are a fake nationality.
>>
>>55750851
What did he say? Something like "without Middle East strongmen like me to keep Islamists in line you're all doomed. "
>>
>>55751112
>Libyan camel swapping website

kek, ok that's a good one
>>
>>55751340
Have you got a link to that?
>>
>>55751598
yeah that was pretty much it.

Saddam Hussein and Assad, same sort of thing basically
>>
>>55751489
>I would love to get in this retard's face and point out that once Islamic radicals have taken over the Middle East AND Europe, all the Jews will be burned alive.
>Da Rabbi is no different from the braindead Western leftists who STILL BELIEVE that if you're nice to Muslims they will spare you, who still fucking believe you can make deals with the devil.
>YOU CAN'T. I'd love to see Rabbi Asshole burn.

The Rabbi knows the EU is going COMMUNIST, not islamic. Thats the whole point, to implement jewish communism. The muslims will be victimized just like the christians, don't think for a minute this is not a plan, get the christians and muslims at war with each other, in the ashes of war....implement communism.
>>
>>55751668
No but it was on Fox and I think the anchor was Bret Baier? sp? I was flipping channel but sure it was Fox. I'm gonna try to hunt it down in some form or other but don't hold your breath.

What Hollande said was in keeping with the sentiment too, though. "declaration of war"
>>
>>55751840
>The Rabbi knows the EU is going COMMUNIST, not islamic. Thats the whole point, to implement jewish communism. The muslims will be victimized just like the christians, don't think for a minute this is not a plan, get the christians and muslims at war with each other, in the ashes of war....implement communism.

Yes, totally agree with you. It's just that I think his type underestimates Islam. They won't take to Communism, most likely. They'll just continue to burn everyone who's not a likeminded Muslim.
>>
The hardest part is when you are actually aware of it and predected this would happen years ago. I mean the liberal kek deserve this situation because it suits their believes but when you are a conservative in france, what a nightmare...
I will try my best to move to US or Asia the next year or so...

Does anyone still has the link of the lion rising video ? I need it badly right now.
>>
>tfw the French have forgotten their national anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
>>
>>55751873
Interesting, I'll have a look on the interwebs, thanks anon.
>>
>>55747308
>We should be going to war against ISIS right now.

Do you think Obama will attack his allies? kek.
>>
>>55752267
Obama just does what his jewish masters tell him to do, he's a convenient porch nigger to hide behind.
>>
I'm fucking pissed too. I play a private WoW server in France and it just went down. ISIL has gone too far.
>>
>>55747308
The first step is to understand Islamic Doctrine. Islam is a death cult, not a religion. Learn as much as you can about the way they think, as they will to trick and deceive the kafir (non-muslims) to propagate their sham of a religion.
>>
>>55747308
What is this bullcrap with "war on ISIS".

You all know it's the war on islam. This religion is way too susceptible to radicalism, and should be banned forever in at least every western country. It should be the war on this religion, not just ISIS.

The west needs to see islam as a front, the same they see a hostile country, not just look at a subcategory that is ISIS.
>>
File: jews.jpg (487 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
487 KB, 1162x850
>>55752939
>The first step is to understand Islamic Doctrine. Islam is a death cult, not a religion. Learn as much as you can about the way they think, as they will to trick and deceive the kafir (non-muslims) to propagate their sham of a religion.

So is the jewish religion. Remember how troublesome the jews have been to all world cultures they touched, and that their "Messiah" is actually the Christian Antichrist that is we are all warned about.
>>
>>55753069
Sorry foy you brothers in Europe being invaded by sandniggers.... sad
>>
>>55752233
I get to 20 seconds then the video freezes.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report-bret-baier/videos#p/86927/v/4613210993001
>>
File: refugees welcome.webm (2 MB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome.webm
2 MB, 1278x720
Don't worry. The cultural enrichment will continue until morale improves.
>>
>>55750565
I got redpilled real quick today once I looked closer into Islam and what the doctrine is. It's a fucking death cult.
>>
Europe is fully invaved by sandniggers ! What do ?
>>
>>55751151
I just wrote a fucking essay and then realized: why the fuck am I trying to argue with a fucking american about CULTURE AND HISTORY of my OWN one-thousand-years-at-least existing country. Yeah you keep believing what you want.

Atleast I know who my ancestors were and where my families come from, compared to you I guess? Hint: Not a single shitskin was part of those families in any way. There's also DNA research papers lying around the internet about genes of ExYu people so feel free to look it up, but you won't cause you are an ignorant fuck.
>>
>>55747308
Bob, French are not yet ready to fight back. Pray that other events happen. Sit, watch, and pray that other events happen.
>>
All I'm mad about is the fact that Western peoples will once again moan about how terrible this is, how we should unite against "hate", blah blah blah, and yet do nothing. Muslims will still be allowed to immigrate. The Muslims already in the West will not be met with a Reconquista.

That makes me mad. Shit like what happened in Paris is just a symptom of thing that makes me mad.
>>
File: 1444075226900.png (2 MB, 1499x1499) Image search: [Google]
1444075226900.png
2 MB, 1499x1499
>>55747974
they used nerve gas bombs
>>
>>55753262
>>55753262
>Sprays her with an imaginary AR
>>His goat fucking friend gives her the finger
>>>The look away like a bunch of cowards

Truly the rats of the world.
>>
>>55753180
It is necessary. If people don't wake up this time, I want out, pull my plug.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (115 KB, 1273x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
115 KB, 1273x720
>>55753570
>That makes me mad. Shit like what happened in Paris is just a symptom of thing that makes me mad.

Its fucking women and feminism, they think of muslims get hugged more and "accepted" they will stop killing.
Stupid fat whores.
>>
File: 147511999154.jpg (107 KB, 592x621) Image search: [Google]
147511999154.jpg
107 KB, 592x621
>>55748820
>>
>>55753471
LOL! Bosnia you are traitor of Europe. I bet your ancestors sure loved sucking on Ottoman dick. Get fucked Bosnia, Serbia should had cleansed you.
>>
>>55749655
>People need to change if we want to stop violence.
Nah, we just need to scrub every trace of Islam from the planet. Kill 1.6 billion people and all our problems will be solved.
>>
File: ivan-eggink.jpg (427 KB, 1200x1527) Image search: [Google]
ivan-eggink.jpg
427 KB, 1200x1527
>>55747308
The fight begin in our streets.
Will you be a true man who have no fear of being who he really is. Will you be a man with dignity, walking with your back straight and your chest raised. Or will you stay a little faggot who are afraid to look the niggers into the eyes.
The niggers of my city, I look at them all with my white superiority, and they don't do shit to me.

I know ameribros are not kucked like us. You are dignified men and I like this aspect of you, but Europeans must do what I wrote above.
It's literally all we need to save our Continent.
We are so much superior to them that things will naturally be in order if we are natural.
>>
>>55754251
>Nah, we just need to scrub every trace of Islam from the planet. Kill 1.6 billion people and all our problems will be solved.

Jew detected.
>>
>>55749655
>Its not Israels fault.
lol
>>
>>55754284
Maybe I can rally a bunch of Texans to drop supplies for French Militias to overthrow the government and remove the Islamic Threats in France. It the least I could do to help our Brothers. Texas loves you France.
>>
File: beach guy.jpg (28 KB, 448x298) Image search: [Google]
beach guy.jpg
28 KB, 448x298
Don't worry, we have yet another new war in the sandbox planned just for you. it's going to be amazing you'll love it. Just keep watching your Talmudvision, we'll let you know when it's time for you to be deployed.

Somebody has to do something about the Iranian Islamofascist threat to Israel, the West, and Judaeo-Christian values!
>>
>>55748663
Don't hold out for too long with the time-gate plz we don't want even more sandniggers here
>>
>>55749236
this to be honest family
>>
>>55747308
no thanks, they brought this upon themselves

let them suffer
>>
>>55754040
Suck my dick you ignorant uneducated and probably even chetnik fuck. Bosnia was never roman catholic, orthodox or muslim to begin with so you can just fuck off with that talk. You are only lucky Rome pressured the Bosnian kingdom and then when we were at our peak the Ottomans crushed us and ended the Bosnian kingdom and church. Who knows where we would've been if they didn't stop us.

Talk to me when you find out who your ancestors were, you mixed piece of shit with zero culture and history.

I won't be replying anymore cause this will completely devolve into puny insults, name calling and since that is your home turf I'll be at a disadvantage, so I'll be smart and back off..
>>
>>55747974
because they are our allies
>>
>>55747308
We should be killing the jews right now.
>>
>>55747308

Yeah, I'm popping the popping corn senpai.
>>
>>55747838
Well meme'd
>>
I am praying that itt turns out that the bomber with a syrian pasport that came in through Greece went via Germany and can be seen in one of those videos of the (u(ks clapping them off the trains.

>literally clapping a terrorist onto France

BRAVO MERKEL
>>
>>55751598
>>55751767
there's actually a video somewhere on youtube (too lazy to look for it, do it yourself)
he predicted all of this, and even his death. they laughed at him.
>>
>>55754629
Your a funny guy Bosnia boy. I'll give you that. I like you. Please come buy a ticket to America so you can suck my Irish dick while I rip your precious Koran in front of you. I think someone by be a little upset that everyone now is seeing you as the enemy. :^)
>>
>https://www facebook com/yasir.qadhi/posts/10153447921388300

B-But the IRA!!!
>>
>>55747308
What NEEDS to be done is the USA, France and all the others need to bomb ISIS territory indiscriminately like we did in Vietnam and prior wars.

I fucking hate how war has boiled down to bombing random pick up trucks and empty buildings or "trying to reduce civilian casualties".

If I were the USA I would give them a 1 or 2 week notice to Surrender. 1 or 2 weeks to lay down their arms and cease fighting or we will flatten everything they claim to dust. Leave nothing standing and disregard if children or women die.
After a month of nonstop bombing everything labeled "ISIS" owned on the map to the dust, we send in ground forces to kill and capture anyone else resisting.

Then we rebuild it I guess while continuing to eliminate any remnants.

tl;dr: we need to stop being so soft handed with them. Time to show our true power level. Can't fight a dirty war with white gloves.
>>
>>55747308
>What the fuck are we going to do.

ummmm haven't you seen the media and social media within 48 hours of the attack.

>Peace signs
>"Tewwowists don't scare me"
>Guy on a piano playing "look at all the people by John Lennon"
>Candle vigils.
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.
>Right wing protesters turned out saying "ISLAM OUT OF EUROPE" and they got spat on and arrested by white French people (Mostly boomer trash tho)

Terrorist attacks I hate to say weren't brutal enough. Wait for the car bombs and the beheadings and even then I don't think it will wake these weak bed wetting faggots up.
>>
>>55747308
I'm also full of rage and hate. But instead of doing a pointless attack on some political figure that would just make the left parties gain even more votes, I'm actively studying CS so I can help developing an AI in future in my spare time. And when it's finally done, it's going to kill all of us, to avoid being interfered in their quest of gaining more computer power and energy. This way, everyone will die, but at least this includes the muslims, niggers and leftists. Fuck humanity, fuck organic life, fuck this universe.
>>
>>55755383
Give the civilians a week to leave strong holds like Raqqa and then just nuke the damn city.

If civilians don't leave then they can die with ISIS scum too.
>>
>>55755383
This. It's time to rip apart the Geneva Convention. These terrorist don't play by our rules, so who is to say we shouldn't play by theirs. You have to be a terrorist to stop a terrorist. Give them a taste of their own medicine and stop being a fucking pussy when you get attacked. Show them that fucking with the West would be the biggest mistake of their lives.
>>
>>55750565
This was the most sickening part. I lost hope for society yesterday and today.

And the fucked up part is, I couldn't speak my mind on any of it because I would be condemned. I kept looking for subtle redpills to retweet to my thousands of followers without it being clear where I stand but I couldn't. Anything would make me out to be this huge islamophobe "racist".

I just hope many more people who felt like I felt were out there and also being quiet.

I've noticed Facebook has more people who are openly saying fuck islam than twitter.
>>
>>55755383
>>55755552
>>55755576
YEAH KICK THEIR ASS AND TAKE THEIR GAS! INVADING MORE COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST WILL DEFINITELY REDUCE TERRORISM CARRIED OUT BY THE MUSLIM MINORITY ALREADY IN EUROPE! xD xD

Why are so many people so pants-on-head full potato retarded and easy to manipulate and play like a fucking piano, honestly these days I'm starting to think that the goyim really are cattle, totally overwhelmed by their emotions and therefore easy to lead around by the nose. I wouldn't shed so much as a drop of blood for you/us.
>>
>>55755443
Good Luck, CS Bro.

As a CS bro myself, I hope I will be there to appreciate what you make.
>>
File: CTAus42WEAALYzX.jpg large.jpg (77 KB, 599x432) Image search: [Google]
CTAus42WEAALYzX.jpg large.jpg
77 KB, 599x432
>>55747308
>I'm seething with absolute rage at what has happened in France.
>muricunt flag

horryshit! anglsaxons are best at trolling!
>>
>>55754992
Having trouble finding the Youtube video. Is it okay if look for it, please? Thanks.
>>
>>55748667
>doesn't know what theory means
>>
>>55755892
I hope you will be alive by that time to see our robot overlords wiping us all out. I think we will achieve it by 2040 or 2050, so I'll 50-55 years old. At least I won't have to be a 79 year old man who sees his country full of muslims and niggers before dying.
>>
>>55756094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 200x291
ISIS is proxy army. There will be no removal of the kebabs; OK?
>>
>>55755889
I don't like Israel that much but I rather have them around than a bunch of rampaging Muslims. Islam can be silenced. It has been done to other groups like Muslims before. The only difference today is that we are too of a bitch to enact total war on our enemies.
>>
>>55755889
Where did I say take their gas?

I said nuke their damn capital which is Raqqa.

Assad can have the fucking oil for all I care.

March all those damn refugees by force back to Syria. They can apologise to Assad for supporting the uprising in 2011 and rebuild their damn nation.

IM SICK OF SYRIANS. JUST FUCK OFF.
>>
>>55756295
The global illegal arms trade is enormous, and anyone with some basic chemistry knowledge and household supplies can manufacture explosives. It worked for the French Resistance, it works for ISIS, especially with Saudi help.
>>
>>55756350
Or you could, y'know, have sensible immigration and nationality policies that prevent people from incompatible cultures from living in your country in the first place.

But I guess since that would be raciss it must be time to let loose the dogs of war, and go fight in the latest quagmire the Project for a New American Century and AIPAC have cooked up.

I honestly have never been more ashamed to be white or happy not to be in the West than I am now. You can't actually fix the real problem, so you're going to do the next "best" thing: allow yourself to be used like a piece of toilet paper by people who despise you for their own ends, while you relish in the chance it gives you to release your feelings of anger and frustration - on people who have nothing to do with what has just happened in Paris.

And it's not like it's the first time you assholes have been used like this. Remember after 9/11, when everyone responded to what was basically a Saudi Wahabbist by getting psyched up for a war in Afghanistan and then in Iraq? Smoke 'em out of their holes and all of that?

Give white Westerners a chance to feel righteous and roll around in the blood of "bad guys" like a pig in shit, and they'll/we'll forgive you for opening borders, offshoring jobs, and all of the rest of it. Yes, nothing the European loves than getting his bloodlust sated in ridiculous adventures far from home, even when his real enemies at home are left alone to do whatever they like.
>>
>>55756795
There is no relationship between what is happening in Syria and the terrorism in the West.

The cause of terrorism in the West is quite clearly the sort of people inclined that way being allowed in in the first place.

If you had an immigration law in most Western nations barring all visa-free travel from the Middle East, North Africa and Indonesia and setting extremely stringent regulations on those few allowed to briefly enter, you could cut down on 99% of these incidents.

This is an immigration and nationality law problem, not a military one. Muslim extremists have no air force, no navy, no competent military to speak of. The only reason they can harm any Western nation is because they/we were foolish enough to let them walk in the door and gain access to our civilian population.

They represent no credible external threat at all. And while you don't want to hear that right now, that's exactly why you need to hear it.
>>
>>55747308
Sorry man Western Europe is cukced beyond redemption, i thought last night people might wake up but as you can see anyone saying a word against the invaders is literally arrested to the applause of a crowd.
>>
>>55750096
>they're rude so they deserve to die!
Child detected.
>>
>>55747744
5 to 10 years, mark my words. Get ready.
>>
>>55757573
They're not invaders! They come in because they are literally being allowed in! If Europeans voted for parties with a reasonable immigration policy, the influx would drop to almost nothing, as the Hungarian example demonstrated.

If tomorrow you had half a million people on the streets of every European capital demanding snap elections, you would have the policy changes on immigration that would basically solve this problem overnight. OK not literally perhaps, but within a few weeks to a month.

Instead of course, you won't do that... you'll let this drag on for years. Millions will become tens of millions, then finally you'll be aroused to anger, and you will have some fun 60's Algiers or 70's Beruit style action on your very own Arab/Balkan streets - in Western Europe.

Should make for entertaining television. I plan to watch it all unfold safely from flag related.
>>
>>55756224
Thanks
>>
>>55757526
I generally agree with what you say, but:

>Muslim extremists have no air force, no navy, no competent military to speak of.

There are those things called PMC's.
>>
>>55755383
How old are you, are you sure you're old enough to be on this website?
>>
>>55748559
>FALSE FLAG
Well, I see that the Texas crowd that worships at the altar of Alex Jones's ass is here.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16 KB, 225x225
OP May I remind you that the only reason ISIS is even a thing is because the US went in and did the same thing you want France to do after 9/11. We went to war, further destabilizing the region and fucking shit up even more in the 10 years that America had troops there. Hard to believe that the middle east could become even more of a giant fuck fest, but it happened.
TL;DR If France goes to war with ISIS and tries to disband it, a new radical islamist group will pop up and some how be even worse.
>>
>>55754284
Godspeed Frank
>>
>>55758801
ISIS could be a thing all it wanted in the Middle East, and it would be a mere irritation to us.

And if we wanted to, we could attack them to our hearts' content with no danger to ourselves at all - if we weren't also simultaneously importing hundreds of thousands of Arabs and North Africans into the cities and countryside of the major Western nations every year.

This is what you call "Invade the World - Invite the World." It's not a good idea.

Consider the British Empire in the 16 and 1700s. It basically put the Mughal Empire out if its misery, humiliating the whole Muslim world and specifically enraging tens of millions of Indian Muslims. And yet, not a single Briton in Britain itself was attacked or killed in revenge.

And why not? BECAUSE PRACTICALLY INDIAN MUSLIMS REMAINED AT HOME IN INDIA. THEY WEREN'T IN BRITAIN, SO THEY COULDN'T ATTACK PEOPLE THERE, and had to make do with attacking the Company's soldiers or the handful of British civilians in India.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>55757526
>not a military one
Uhm, America keeps weakening and toppling those that oppose ISIS, idiot.

It is both immigration/nationality law problem AND military problem, idiot.
>>
>>55759503
Explain to me how Arabs and North Africans could commit terrorism against civilians in Western nations without being allowed in in the first place.

Go on, I'm waiting.
>>
>>55758207

I dunno. Are you?
>>
>>55755889
>>55757101
>>55757526
>>55757986
>>55759497
How are things at the hagwon, TESOLfag?
>>
>>55759759
Breddy good, thanks. :^)
>>
>>55747308
>go to war with isis

How do you go to war with an ideology?
>>
>>55759618
Because they're insane and no longer care about their lives. That's why you need people like Gaddafi and Assad. They prevent stuff like this from escalating. If you keep trying to topple those who keep shit in order, then of course shit will hit the fan. It's not hard to understand.

You're right though, why would Europe open up its borders after shit hit the fan? Most people say it's because of keks or Political Correct crew, and others say its due to the greed of the private sector. Lately, I think there is another reason behind it, but it's hard to really figure out.
>>
>>55760609
You can't fight bullets with ideas.
>>
>>55753471
>I just wrote a fucking essay and then realized: why the fuck am I trying to argue with a fucking american about CULTURE AND HISTORY of my OWN one-thousand-years-at-least existing country.
Because you clearly have no external perspective on the matter have no criticism to direct at the responsibility your own people have for their present situation.

It's clearly the fault of everyone else that your fellow countrymen and those that share your faith are perpetually killing each other and make excuses for killing those of a different faith.
>>
Fight back who? The ISIS? The refugees who ran away from ISIS? Do you not realize that the reason this happened is becasue you were ALREADY fighting the ISIS and bombing them to no avail? You got keked by the American war machine and you guys are too bluepilled to realize it.
>>
>We
>we
>we
No, their retarded migrants welcome bullshit is what caused this. A country with no borders is no country at all. They were asking for this, and from what I can tell they haven't learned a damn thing from it. It will happen again, and again, and again. If they want to repeat the same mistakes let them do it alone.
>>
>>55758801
>We went to war, further destabilizing the region
Which was so stable beforehand.
So stable and peaceful that it fostered Al Qaida which was attacking us for 10 years before we did anything.

End result is that the region is still the way it had always been. Now they just have notoriety and financial backing.
>>
>>55761623
The region wasn't that bad before Mongol invasions.
>>
>>55754284
Depending on how the election here goes, I'll go and join the french foreign legion.

If trump, I'll join the army.
If Sanders or shillary, off to France to help the frogbros
>>
>>55755383
If we ended ww2 like this, I'm sure it would work on some sandniggers if we did the same.

We don't necessarily need to nuke them, just glass their deserts over.
>>
>>55747308
to think that we only need to kill isis and everything it stands for now is just stupid silly. if you actually look at history, it's quite clear we should have finished the job a long time ago
>>
>>55748653
Can someone redpill me on why Assad is the enemy?
>>
Yea sure, but at the end of the war there is only one winner, here is a little hint:

muslims - allah akbar
christians - deus vult
israel - good goyim
>>
>>55750565
THIS

If we invade countries for oil, its because of oil.

But if someone does something for Islam, its not because of islam....

These people and their fucked up logic I swear.
>>
>>55765151
The terrorists may very well be motivated by religious fervor. But what they are motivated by is not really relevant; what is relevant is the need for a change to European immigration and nationality policies so that they can be filled with religious fervor somewhere else. See >>55757101 and >>55757526
>>
>>55747308
We need to start bashing up and killing off socialist centres as well. Kill the weed from the root.
>>
>>55750549
My older sister was visiting paris with the intent on staying a week or so between semesters.

She was harassed repeatedly by middle class Parisian fucks yelling "rich American buy [useless shit] and demanding money and stuff, blocking off sidewalks and things like that. She would swear at them in spanish and what little french she knew, pretending to be from spain or something.

The week long stay ended up being only like 2 days because it was such a shithole, and this was years before the muzzie invasion. I cant imagine what its like now.
>>
>>55755660
>people on your internet won't like me if I tell the truth!
kuck
>>
>>55747308
Then kill yourself because it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't wrecked Iraq you fat homo.
>>
>>55752169
Thanks for helping us free from Britain's control. Come see me sometime, we can sit and have a drink. Then begin war with ISIS.
>>
>>55766932
>you
I'm sure that OP was directly and absolutely responsible for what happened, not the ones in charge of the military and all its components.

Blame the civilians that died/will die because of the elite that actually fucked up the Middle East.
>>
The government will not give you permission to fight back and there will be nothing more than token airstrikes.
>>
>>55768170
I'm pretty sure he's as much to blame as anyone.
>>
>>55748917

They are immigrants, not europeans.
>>
>>55747308
No, we should be deporting all Muslims from Europe.
>>
>>55747308
>seething with absolute rage
Shills, a word of advice: if you spam the exact same language in all of your stupid threads then everyone will catch on and know which threads are shill threads.

This is a shill thread!
The Paris attacks were a false flag and some organization is shilling to incite anger so that more involvement in Syria and eventually direct confrontation with Russia and China will be accepted.
>>
The individual slaughtered the West. Individual will and independence is why we're not shaking hands with Russia and cleansing the Middle East with them. We're all pussies who are afraid to die, and we demand that our governments do not send us to die to protect our freedom. So we sit here and get killed by people who send themselves to die to protect their freedom.
>>
>>55770893
We don't need to die for anything you idiot. All that needs to happen is >>55757101 >>55757526
>>
>>55771371
I'm sure immigration laws would have stopped this. Just as gun control laws stop shootings on a regular basis.

Get the hint you moron. You don't stop crime by making more laws. You stop crime by eliminating the lawless. Instead of making immigration laws and waiting for terrorists to slip by our defenses as they are naturally inclined to, how about we kill the terrorists before they leave their homelands?
>>
>>55749967
>he thinks EU politicians are elected

You need to go deeper.
>>
>>55750527
If you'd be a real lefty, you'd be the most anti-Muslim of us all.
>>
>>55771917
>I'm sure immigration laws would have stopped this

South Korea took part in the War in Iraq (admittedly only a token role, but enough to attract the emnity of Muslims there). Do you see any attacks taking place here?

No. Why? Because South Korea does not accept large-scale Muslim immigration, and likely never will.

"If they are not in your country, they cannot attack your civilians." It's just true, and you know it.

Muslims - essentially all of them - are basically militarily incompetent and totally backward. They are incapable of successfully attacking Western or any other nations from WITHOUT. The only way that they have been able to conduct large-scale operations on the territory of Western nations is by exploiting the fact that Western governments are stupid enough to let them in.

You literally don't know what you're doing when you call for a widening of the existing so-called "War on Terror." Be careful what you wish for: this could turn into something incredibly ghastly which will further the West's demographic decline and demise.

Your gun control comparison is stupid.

What's the saying? "Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE do." The same is true of "terrorism", "terrorism doesn't kill people, people do." People who come from the Middle East and North Africa. People who wouldn't even be in the West if certain other people weren't criminally negligent at best - or criminally malevolent at worst.
>>
>>55772310
Why would Muslims care about South Korea? It's the West that they're after.

If I didn't like somebody, I wouldn't go and beat up their cousins. That would be retarded. I'd rather beat up the person I don't like.
>>
>>55747308

Nah, absolutely not. I'll probably think about complaining, bitch on /pol/, consider writing a post on normiebook, realize I have a job and can't survive being labeled a racist, and then wait for somebody else to do something.
>>
>>55772638
>Why would Muslims care about South Korea?

Because South Korea took part in the Iraq War.

Anyway, you're missing my point, which is that without a significant Muslim immigrant population in one's country, Muslim terrorism doesn't happen.

This is an immigration and nationality policy question/problem, and all of the LARP faggots baying for a new war are shills and retards of the highest order.
>>
File: 1447504834036.jpg (756 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447504834036.jpg
756 KB, 2048x1536
>>55772310
Fuck this based Kimichi speaks the truth!

Islam is exploiting our weakness both financially and morally.

We need to wake up to the fact we are weak and destroying ourselves from within.......

The West is degenerating with a lack of population growth and a PC moral backbone that is too soft and ignorant to stand up to islamic theocracy and what these cult followers believe in.

its so sad to see islam inherit the greatness that the Weest has achieved and literally given away.
>>
>>55747308
when you say we should be going to war do you mean we like you and us, or we like other normal people but probably not you, because i feel like you're probably a fat autistic nigger faggot who likes acting like you are some super soldier sandnigger killing machine laying dormant but would at best only pass as one of those faggots who only get deployed to virginia to maintain the airforce website
>>
>>55772887
Care to prove that keeping the Muslims out is why they haven't attacked you guys yet? I'm more inclined to believe that you haven't been attacked because South Korea is not one of the Western nations that fucked up the Middle East many decades ago and caused the current instability and rule-by-terror in the region. They probably see you as literally whos that kinda just showed up in the Iraq War one day. You're not an important target. This is the West's burden.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
>>55773574
I can't, but I don't need to.

Ask yourself the following question:

How could Muslim extremists possibly attack civilians within Western cities if they weren't allowed entry in the first place?

I'll wait.
>>
>>55773677
Gee, I don't know, maybe you can just drive into Europe or take a boat across the Mediterranean. It's not that hard.

Let's say immigration laws did do anything. America and Korea are protected because they're far away. Terrorists flock to Europe because path of least resistance.

>How could school shooters possibly attack schools within states where gun control is extreme?
>>
>>55750771
I told people years ago to convert to diesel because we don't have to rely off of middle easterners for oil. We can just use veggie oil.
>>
>>55774148
The difference between US states and European countries is that European countries have the power to guard their borders and territorial waters and control access to them.

If Israel (which by the way has a long coastline) can do it, so can European nations.
>>
>>55747308
I don't know. Maybe we all make a radical terrorist group against ISIS and Assad.
>>
>>55747308
So, the US government?
>>
File: 1345605391306.jpg (62 KB, 357x432) Image search: [Google]
1345605391306.jpg
62 KB, 357x432
>>55747308
>America and France were brothers in Revolution
>now they're brothers in submission to Islam and its purveyors
>>
>>55747974
>Why is the IsIs infrastructure still in tack?

"In tact", motherfucker. If you consider yourself "civilized" you should value our language, and learn to use it properly.
>>
>>55748239
Whatever you say, Benson & Hedges.
>>
lol dumb op thinks bullets and bombs can kill ideas
>>
>>55748410
>Knowing this should we really be doing what they want?
Why not massive on-going air attacks? Carpet bombing?
>>
>>55775060
Ideas live in the minds of people. Kill all the people who value the ideas and they retreat back into books which can be burned and history which can be overwritten. The answer is to kill all Muslims, burn their Holy books, and erase Islam from history.
>>
>>55775148
this has never ever worked and it never will. to purge an idea you need a better idea. countless inferior ideas have been obliterated thru science and reason. you want to kill all muslims the best way is to make everyone value truth. we all know this, yet dont do it because its hard
>>
>>55774613
If Europe can't even protect its lands from within, what makes you think they can control their borders?

Besides, ISIS can just keep on creating more followers with their ridiculously effective media. Good luck with using immigration laws to protect your country from home-born terrorists.

You don't fight a threat by not invading their homeland. Can you think of any important wars where the best way to fight a threat was to just sit in your own country and wait for the enemy to show up?
>>
>>55775322
Never worked because we've never had the tools to eliminate it like we do now. We're fully capable of going full thought police on the world.
>>
File: 1447143786577.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1447143786577.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>55775041

wew lad
>>
File: French-Republic-Logo.png (46 KB, 1191x698) Image search: [Google]
French-Republic-Logo.png
46 KB, 1191x698
>>55747308
>I know we like to make fun of the frogs. But I fucking love those guys.

Agreed. FROGS are based as FUCK. Besides France is where I keep all my culture and shit. They are total Bros.

VIVA LA FRANCE!!! VIVA LA FROGS!!!
NUKE ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO HARM THE FROGS!!!!!

AMERICA STAND WITH YOU!!!
>>
>>55751388
Bit rusty on the commonwealth rules, if Britain declares war is australia then also at war by obligation?
>>
>>55777124
No, but at the same time we tend to follow both the UK and the US.
>>
>>55777738
So, what do we do, do we send our young men to Europe to help there, or do we keep them here and try and maintain some sort of security here?
>>
>>55747308
Death to France!
>>
>>55774951
It's one word, intact, you fucking faggot
>>
Do they even have a standing army? What is the actual makeup of ISIS? Do they have logistical chains? Armoured vehicles?

If you went to war, who exactly would you be fighting?
>>
>>55747308
Make the shit-skins swallow fire and choke on pig guts. They've deserved a righteous discipline.
>>
>>55757692
And what exactly do you think is going to happen? This is how it will play out

>more ISIS/kebab attacks
>media ups the 2015 rhetoric
>maybe a couple of anti immigrant protests
>liberals then come out to protest their protest
>nothing happens

people are just going to get pissed off but nothing will happen
>>
>>55778582
Good bloody question. How do you differentiate the legitimate citizens from the crazies? Potentially on both sides.
If it does kick off, it will only end in a genocide and more guilt for the media to wallow in .
>>
>>55754284
God speed, mon ami.

Rome fell once to barbarians but never again.
>>
>>55747308
We should be going to war with Muslims and there are plenty in the US plotting for an attack. You can make a difference by ruining their lives within the law. Make them know that they don't belong here. Should they perpetrate an attack, repay them in kind. These are NOT their countries. They will bend to our laws, not theirs.
>>
>>55747974
ISIS Main HQ? That doesn't look like the Pentagon.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.