[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHILLS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 720-640x383.jpg (78 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
720-640x383.jpg
78 KB, 640x383
Where are your stumping memes now Trumpfags?

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/11/13/neither-donald-trump-nor-ben-carson-is-going-to-be-the-2016-gop-nominee
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1447288150724.webm
>>
>>55742539
>http://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/11/13/neither-donald-trump-nor-ben-carson-is-going-to-be-the-2016-gop-nominee

Dont worry that jew will eat his words. TRUMP is guaranteed to win.
>>
>>55742539
He is now at 40% or higher, your anti trump propaganda is otudated
>>
A poll released just yesterday has Trump at 42% nationally.
>>
>Robert Schlesinger is managing editor for opinion at U.S. News & World Report. He is the author of "White House Ghosts: Presidents and Their Speechwriters." Follow him on Twitter or reach him at [email protected].
>>
He's scared to be honest, family.
>>
>>55742938
It came out yesterday
>>
>>55742539
Cool source bro.

Also,
>France finally has their 9/11
>mass immigration is objectively the cause
>Americans just got a very visceral reminder of why we need strong borders
>despite this, there are people that actually think that the Trump train has breaks

So this doesn't have anything to do with anything, but anybody got any predictions on how Hillary and Bernkuck are going to handle the Paris situation in tonight's debate? Here's my guess
>Bernie - won't someone PLEASE think of the Muslims, haven't they suffered enough?
>Hillary - bombing the shit out of ISIS will be an act of love. Also this will be the perfect time to resurrect the cold war by drawing lines in the sand with Putin. Wouldn't want the Ruskies policing that God forsaken hunk of desert, Baal demands the blood of Americans only
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-15-24-28.png (137 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-15-24-28.png
137 KB, 720x1280
Here you go nigs, have fun
>>
>>55743264
and a terrorist attack that majorly supports his immigration policy and new poll results have came since then. hence, outdated
>>
>meanwhile in reality Donald Trump went up 12 points in the national polls overnight
>>
>>55743676
>So this doesn't have anything to do with anything, but anybody got any predictions on how Hillary and Bernkuck are going to handle the Paris situation in tonight's debate?
Will the moderators link immigration to the Paris question? I fear that they will just give Hillary a platform to sound tough on ISIS without bringing border control into it.
>>
How long will these people live in denial? It's Trump or nothing at this point. No other candidate even has a sliver of a chance.
>>
>>55742539

This, Marco Rubio will get the nomination as he is the only electable GOP candidate left.

DO NOT vote for Trump, Americunts.
>>
>The dog didn't bark this week
He barked all day in Texas nigger.
>>
>>55744372
I know man Trump is just a racist sexist misogynistic homophobic bigoted fascist
>>
>>55744372
>Mexican flag
I bet you're an American ruseman with a proxy.
>>
>>55742637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmbryKkCJOc
>>
>>55744372
We're building a wall.
>>
>>55744477
>hurrdurr everyone is american with proxy

My dick is a ruseman in you're mum's cunt, feggit. :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

t. Brent.
>>
I subscribed to the idea that Trump was asked to participate in the Republican primary because is friends with the Clintons and they were going to use him to shit up the Republican primary; he'd show up, shit all over the place, and whoever actually won the nomination would have this ridiculous mess to clean up or be so backed up because all the attention was on Trump. I didn't care if it was just a fantasy.

Now I wish more and more for it to be true, that he is just some mole for the Clintons.

Because more than anything I want to imagine this guy winning the primary and sitting in a room with the Clintons all of them laughing at how never in their wildest dreams how far he actually got.
>>
>>55744293
I honestly don't know anything about this debate.

I know Anderson Cooper wouldn't puss out on a question like that, but he was the moderator last time and I'm sure it's being hosted by someone else. I'm sure they aren't under a lot of pressure to perform tonight because most people are going to be glued to CNN watching updates on Paris. This could easily end up being a debate of softball questions and Bernie sucking Hillary's big man-clit
>>
File: fuckuop.jpg (133 KB, 768x662) Image search: [Google]
fuckuop.jpg
133 KB, 768x662
>>
>>55742539
>T-Trust me guys. He's gonna fail eventually. He have been saying this since August, but it will eventually happen!
>>
>>55742539
rehashed plagiarized opinion. gtfo
>>
>TRUMP IS GOING TO FADE!
>I PROMISE!
>ANY DAY NOW!
>IS IT HAPPENING?
>TRUMP STUMPED TRUMP STUMPED
>RAND 2016
>OH GOD HE'S POLLING HIGHER THAN EVER WHAT THE FUCK GLKDFJALHFDLKJW

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll believe it when I see it
>>
>>55745187
>tfw Hilary has a bigger clit than Bern's peepee
>>
>>55742539
He doesn't need the GOP to run, though. If anything, his beliefs alone could make for a new independent party with heavy weight.

People supporting him aren't doing it because of him being a Republican, they're following because he's Donald Trump.
>>
File: 1445219097844.jpg (522 KB, 1280x1508) Image search: [Google]
1445219097844.jpg
522 KB, 1280x1508
>>55746951
r8 hillary's dick, m8
>>
>>55742539

>Carson got a pass Tuesday, maybe because his appeal is inexplicable (arguably even more so than Trump's)

RAYCIS!
>>
>>55747293
Kosher/10
>>
>>55744372

Marco "open the borders" Rubio will not win the Republican nomination. No matter how much the kikes in power want him to.
>>
>>55747534
He will win it since he is not a clown
>>
I love all these predictions of Trump's doom. It's hilarious. They're wrong each and every time.

They keep trying to predict the future based on past events, but what they forget is that history is made. Those past events had to happen for a first time. Humanity is dynamic. People break molds, defy expectations, and create new history.

This is just going to make the Mexican/liberal/kekservative tears all the more delicious when Trump wins.
>>
>>55744372

Nice try Pablo. Stay in your own country.
>>
>>55747775
They're wrong because they're not trying to predict, they're trying to make a self-fulfilling prophecy and discourage Trump supporters.

It's just not working because they're doing so targeting people who already oppose Trump. Moderates just don't read.
>>
File: g.jpg (54 KB, 383x288) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
54 KB, 383x288
>>55742539

The same faggot who said it was over for Trump when he insulted McCain?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.