[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lot of you say that it's islam's fault. But it isn't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 13
File: niggers.jpg (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
105 KB, 640x480
A lot of you say that it's islam's fault.

But it isn't.

Lets say there is an extremist movement in Christianity that bombs all people who think differently. Lets give them a name, protestants.

You simply can't say all Christians are murderers in this case.

*note protestants don't actually bomb people. anymore
>>
>>55733711

Fine. Sunnis are the problem.

Now what?
>>
>>55733810
now why are you against all muslims and refugees? 99.999% of them don't cause any problems and islam is not the problem, just their low social class (which gives them higher crime rates)
>>
>>55733711
>>55733810

Responding to shit tier bait.
>>
>>55734040
>now why are you against all muslims and refugees?

Because they're a liability. They cannot be vetted at the numbers which they're coming in.

Paris is a direct consequence of letting in refugees, whether 99% are not terrorists or otherwise. They are still a mass of people in which terrorists will hide and have hidden in the past.

Just face it, you've lost. Your whole worldview is dying. Dare I say? You're on the wrong side of history.

Furthermore, they can be easily sent to other Muslim countries, of which there are many.
>>
islam is not the problem. EXTREMISTS are the problem
>>
In that case christians would denounce them any chance they get and christian armies and special forces would unite to stop them.
>>
>>55733711
>>55734040
>>55734372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
everything is islams fault.
>>
>>55733711
>Lets say there is an extremist movement in Christianity that bombs all people who think differently
That's the point - there isn't.
>>
>>55734372
>EXTREMISTS are the problem

And where do extremists typically hide? Among moderate Muslims.

From Israel to Europe to Lebanon to the USA, this has always been the case.

The most effective way of preventing Islamic terrorism is to stop the flow of Muslims into your country and deport the ones who are already there.

You are on the wrong side of history kek
>>
Islamic doctrine is garbage. Islamic doctrine promotes this type of behavior. Moderate or cultural Muslims are enablers by allowing the doctrine to have some amount of legitimacy instead of falling into the dustbin of history where it belongs. Fuck Islam. No apologies for its shit tier doctrine.
>>
File: Fuck liberals.png (24 KB, 588x200) Image search: [Google]
Fuck liberals.png
24 KB, 588x200
>>55733711
You gonna act like a bitch, you gonna die like a bitch
>>
>>55734685
underrated post
>>
>>55733711
Shut the fuck up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4dPBfJrYg0
>>
>>55734372
EXTREMISTS are muslims. Who the fuck are you to tell them they are not muslims? They read their book and live as it say, In an EXTREME way. Even so, who are you or what power do you hold to say they are not muslims?
imb4 "book quotes"
please do so I can post the contrary
>>
>>55733711

>a religious philosophy isn't at fault for the individuals it produces

I guess that means the Aztecs dindu nuffin.
>>
>>55733711
I'm not against muslim refugees, I'm against muslim refugees who sympathize with terrorists which happens to be 99% of muslim refugees.

I'd be fine if my country took ten but to do what Europe is doing is suicide. You goat fuckers had your sympathy and you paid Europe back by a day of organized attacks against them. They honestly should round you up and hang you all.

It's like you think your feelings matter more than European lives, they don't.
>>
>>55733711
>Lets say

Nice argument there westerntrash.
>>
>>55733711
> See, I'm right when I use the "What if" method
> Because then I can claim anything is real even though it isn't

Shut up.
>>
>>55735281
>I'm against muslim refugees who sympathize with terrorists which happens to be 99% of muslim refugees.
[citation needed]
Maybe you didn't see the news about muslim communities all over the world condemning the attack on Paris?
>>
>>55734685
Ben Shapiro is so based.
>>
>>55735459

>being this retarded

I guess thats the first time someone lied on tv.

>>55735524

No he isnt. What hes saying isnt wrong, but it comes from a strong Israeli position.
>>
File: 1355168057372.jpg (65 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
1355168057372.jpg
65 KB, 600x796
>>55733711
This damage is control Muslim apologist shit is getting so old

ISIS declares global caliphate, an Islamic concept

They follow Salafism and Wahhabism, both Islamic doctrines.

theie flag shows the Seal of Muhammad within a white circle, with the phrase above it, "There is no God but Allah"

" In June 2014, ISIL published a document in which it claimed to have traced the lineage of its leader al-Baghdadi back to Muhammad"

The fucking identify themselves as Literally "The Islamic State"

>b-b-but they have nothing to do with Islam!!

are you really in this much denial?
>>
>>55735459
>Maybe you didn't see the news about muslim communities all over the world condemning the attack on Paris?

Doesn't matter, they're still at fault for serving as the Trojan horse through which the terrorists got in.

They can condemn it all they want, they are still a liability and in time they will be removed.

You are on wrong side of history.
>>
Quotes from Qur'an
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
>>
>>55735459
>Maybe you didn't see the news about muslim communities all over the world condemning the attack on Paris?

Even if this were true it's too little too late. They had decades to denounce terrorists and they didn't. Muslim leaders remained silent while muslim people chanted death to the west. I have zero sympathy for muslims. I hope mob rule takes over and they witch hunt muslims in Europe.
>>
>>55733711
>A lot of you say that it's islam's fault.
While it's true that there are also cultural and economic factors in play, Islam, best case scenario, certainly doesn't help.

>Lets say there is an extremist movement in Christianity that bombs all people who think differently.
Sure, let's just look at the people that do in fact do outrageous shit and call themselves Christians. How does the Christian community at large act?
>Completely aghast at the actions.
>Doesn't try to justify them in anyway.
>Doesn't immediately label everyone a bigot that may have issues with Christianity in regards to the event.
>The teaching of Christ aren't rife with calls to violence, nor is there a code of conduct that includes deception towards non-believers.

Muslims do the exact opposite and Islam enables this shit. The world would truly be better off if all Muslims gave up Islam or were killed.
>>
>>55733711
Than stop christian immigration you dumbfuck
>>
>>55733711
This is the worst thread I've ever seen on /pol/
>>
>>55735614
And statistics.
>>
>>55733711
Literally no-one is saying all Muslims are terrorists.

The only time I ever hear this said is out of the mouths of liberals saying that it's being said. It's not.

However, if Islam weren't a thing, Islamic attacks wouldn't be a thing either, so yes Islam is responsible for these things even if all Muslims are not.
>>
>>55735459
>[citation needed]
Says the OP whose argument revolves around a hypothetical.

Fucking kill yourself, sheesh.
>>
>>55733711
>>55734040
The Quran condones killing all who are non-muslim, and all who aren't Kosher in general.
Most Muslims don't read the Quran or listen to rambling Sheiks so of course there will be a large amount of them who are indifferent and are just normal fucking people who are really NON-muslim though they may personally consider themselves Muslims.
In that case, the real number of Muslims in the world would be way under 1 billion, since all those ones who don't read the Quran are just nominal 'Muslims' though they don't actually practice or know what they believe in.
Get it? Good.

Whatever the case, Islam is a cancer and needs to be destroyed completely before humanity can excel. It's sort of like the Mule from the Foundation series. Wasted potential and better off just being erased all together.
>>
>>55734870
this
radical christians used to let themselves get killed
>>
File: 1447260479007.png (111 KB, 576x522) Image search: [Google]
1447260479007.png
111 KB, 576x522
>Christian Extremist
Shout God hates fags and are Happy when US soldiers are killed.
>Buddhist Extremist
Kek
>Muslim Extremist
Try to conquer the world, kill infidels, kill women for being raped, be cancer

Yeah, all religions are equally bad and all religions extremist are horrible
>hurr durr op is faggot.
>>
>>55735978
This is what gets me. My neighbor is a Christian migrant from Syria that fled with his family. He's a completely nice guy and fits in well. Only thing bad I can say about him is he's a bit of a bible thumper and his English is shit. It's obvious islam is the problem here no matter how much fags like op try to deny it.
>>
Islam isn't the main problem. The problem is:
In the Middle East: incitement by Israel en 'rabia
In Europe: confrontation with a degenerate liberal culture, so they turn radical as a means of identity and resistance against all this liberal LGTBQ-shit
>>
>>55734372
I'm pretty sure if we remove Islam, the extremists are gone as well.
>>
File: 1447459856597.png (603 KB, 564x556) Image search: [Google]
1447459856597.png
603 KB, 564x556
>>55734372
Problem with Islamic Fundamentalism are the Fundamentals of Islam.
>>
>>55736305
Yes, except for some stupid fucks that wont do shit besides talking shit.
>>
>>55736247
>In Europe: confrontation with a degenerate liberal culture
And yet every other religion in the world that comes upon confrontation doesn't resort to violence in response.

You considering violence as a reasonable response to confrontation with opposing values is bizarre.
>>
>>55733711
>You simply can't say all Christians are murderers in this case.
Nope, and I wouldn't say that.

>A lot of you say that it's islam's fault. But it isn't.
However, if Christianity had teachings saying that anyone that renounces their faith should be killed, and that going on suicide missions sends you to paradise, then yes, I would certainly say it's Christianity's fault.
>>
>>55734353
Finally a reasonable argument! What's making it so easy for terrorism is the lack of organization and control! That's why we need to close our borders to them.

Poor people tend to be easily manipulated by others, this is also making recruiting much easier for IS.
>>
>>55733711
ok but whats your point? you wanna deport all muslims?
>>
99% of guns and gun owners arent a problem, but you liberal fucks still want to ban them.
>>
>>55736616
Yes.
>>
>>55736097
>Literally no-one is saying all Muslims are terrorists.
is this your 1st day on the internet?
>>
>>55736502
Christianity is weakened, that's why there is hardly a reaction against cultural marxism.

These muslim sandniggers in Europe turn radical because the oppose our 'tolerant liberal society' (ethical reason) and because they really really hate us (political reason)

Violence is a logical response when values are that much contrary
>>
>>55736722
what if they claim they are not muslim? (taqiyya) will you then deport by race? good luck with that
>>
>>55733711
I think it would be people's right to think so, especially foreigners, and especially if Christians would migrate by the millions into other countries.
Actually, such a scenario would be heavily criticized by our SJW, who would suddenly cry about [insert destination] genocide and how it destroys the culture in those countries and how that is a shame etc., basically what they say about endangered species. It's just when it's the other way round and white/Christian people are on the receiving end that it's okay.
>>
>>55733711
Christians would be at fault if the fundamentalist Christian movement was winning. The fact that 99.9% of Christians don't get involved on a personal level would be irrelevant. History is always made by tiny minorities who lead the masses along. Muslims are far more radical now than they were only two or three generations ago. This is an easily proven fact. As of right now, I don't see how any reasonable person can deny that radical Islam is winning. The future belongs to them, and liberal, Western countries are unable to stop them.
>>
>>55736882
Deport all migrants from the majority Muslim countries
>>
>>55736882
It's easy to verify if they are muslim, we'we'll put a goat in front of them and if they can resist raping it and then stoning it for being a slut they can stay.

No muslim can resist moist warm goat pussy.
>>
File: guest-martita (1).jpg (70 KB, 247x297) Image search: [Google]
guest-martita (1).jpg
70 KB, 247x297
>>55736698
>99% of guns and gun owners arent a problem
Literally not understanding that minority or not - it's that [made up] 1% which is forever going to be the problem.
Here's a tip - if that 1% could gain access to guns and ammo so easily and readily then maybe there wouldn't be a fucking problem at all....
>>
>>55737079
*couldn't*
>>
>>55734607
THIS!
>>
>>55733711

I'm feeling ashamed that a belgian made this thread.
>>
File: 1447475697899.jpg (64 KB, 628x664) Image search: [Google]
1447475697899.jpg
64 KB, 628x664
>>
File: france_isis.0.png (38 KB, 690x711) Image search: [Google]
france_isis.0.png
38 KB, 690x711
>>
what a horseshit argument

when do protestants do what muslims do every single day?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

christian terror is nothing compared to the daily slaughterhouse that is islam
>>
>>55737079
It's funny, you're the type of of bbc lover that is completely ok with defenseless people being gunned down as long as those guns weren't legally bought.

Good thing you aren't in my nation and have zero say in our laws kek.
>>
>>
>>55737330
They were talking about this shit on CNN.

French fags really need a good dose of nationalism.
>>
>>55734870
THIS
I'm so sick of this "Let's say there is X" shit
>>
>>55737264
Is he Flemish or Walloon?
>>
One in six black men had been incarcerated as of 2001.

If current trends continue, 1 in 3 black males born today can expect to spend time in prison during his lifetime.

is it fair to say that black men are the problem?
>>
>>55733711
>Belgium

Fuck off achmed. We're gonna get you too. Don't worry you animal.
>>
>>55733711
>Lets say there is
No
>>
>>55733711
>Lets say there is an extremist movement in Christianity that bombs all people who think differently. Lets give them a name, protestants.

If protestants were majority extremists then Christianity would be denounced as such. To find Christians as extreme as the majority of Muslims you need to look at the WBC.

>You can't simply say all Christians are murderers

Nobody says all Muslims are murderers, only leftists say this as a strawman. The majority of Muslims are extremists, however, because they support Sharia law -- a set of codes far, far more extreme than what the Westboro Baptist Church endorses.
>>
>>55733711
>Lets say there is an extremist movement in Christianity that bombs all people who think differently
But there isn't. Not one.

There are dozens, if not hundreds among islam.
>>
File: me-with-huge-zucchini.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
me-with-huge-zucchini.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>55737344
Confirmed for 1%
>Good thing you aren't in my nation and have zero say in our laws kek.
I too am glad I live in a country where I know I can send my kids to school safe in the knowledge that they aren't likely to be shot dead due to craziness and the proliferation of easily obtainable firearms...
>>
>>55737624
Yes. The reason black males are so violent is because 70% of them are born out of wedlock. They are fatherless
>>
>>55733711
A moderate might not kill you but he will beat the shit out of you. Arabs are just naturally aggressive and they cannot take jokes. They need to instantly retaliate or they feel they lose face.

>>55734040
Iv had plenty of Arab friends and they didn't have scruples stealing. One guy was a repeat offender and he ended up in juvy. He had a house, hardworking father (muslim woman don't work duh) and still he did stupid shit.

It has NOTHING to do with social status.
>>
>>55737777

the WBC are the most extreme, but what do they do? they preach that faggots are reprobate, but they don't actually suicide 8omb or do any violent actions. they hold signs up on a road, and have their kids sing songs about America being nuked, to the tune of modern pop songs... that's tamer than even the liberal muslims
>>
>>55733711
why mods dont delete threads like these?
>>
>>55737808
Gun violence in American schools is only a problem if you watch the news.
>>
>>55737808
You're about a hundred times more likely to die from circumcision as you are to be shot in school.
>>
>>55734040

They carry the disease: islam and jihad.

OP must resort to bulshit made up scenarios in his first post to attempt to force his false conclusions.
>>
>>55738026
Good point.
>>
>>55733711
Let me break it down for you, Islam is exactly the problem, not individual Muslims, you have it backwards.

Islam = total submission to Allah and emulation of Muhammad.

Quaran = early peaceful writings in mecca + later violent writings in Medina

Islam is dualistic. This means the good does not contradict the bad, both are valid and can be invoked given the appropriate context.

ISIS = devout followers of Muhammad and broadest interpretation of Islam.

'Moderate' Muslims = people who follow only the peaceful teachings in sunnah and hadiths = narrowest interpretation of Islam, which is cherry picking.

No one says Muslims are bad. No one says all Muslims are terrorists. These are non sequiturs to deflect the argument. Individuals are irrelevant, the truth is in the scriptures, which means Muslims follow an evil, violent and supremacist ideology.
>>
>>55733711
Yeah calling badly islam is actually retarded. Arabs are the problem, they were actually more violent before islam
>>
>>55737808
You're also passive agressive. Stay there.
>>
>>55737808
It used to be possible to buy automatic weapons through the mail in this country, yet we had no "mass shootings" back then. In 1920, you could send in a $40 money order, and get a Thompson submachine gun in the mail. A sensible person can look at this and identify the problem as modern society, not hunks of metal. Mass shootings aren't scary. What's frightening is whatever has changed in the mindset of humans that now causes them to go off and shoot a bunch of strangers. Frankly, I'm almost glad that these people have access to guns, because it doesn't allow us to ignore that our society is a festering bucket of pus. Banning guns is just putting a pretty pink bow on the festering bucket of pus.
>>
>>55734040
>now why are you against all muslims and refugees?
Because I don't want to be responsible for that 0,001% of refugees who'll kill hundreds of fellow Europeans.
>>
But there isn't.

????
>>
>>55738555

Islam is a religion that promotes arab supremacy so...
>>
>>55738640
By western standards the extremist percentage is way higher than that.
>>
>>55733711
Islam doesn't work that way mate, they don't allow for a division in faith it's against not only the word of Mohammed but Allah as well.
>>
>>55734040

The whole refugee system is in itself wrong and immoral. Aid should be given within the country itself. As it is you are creating a moral hazard where politician will create a situation of dependency with the minorities in order to secure themselves a faithful voting block
>>
>>55734372
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
BELGIUM
>>
>>55738555
>>55738555
>more violent before islam
lolwut

Islam is the problem. Arabs were violent fucks long time ago, but it was violent world. Their violence was rational. Dealing with islam is dealing with irrational fucks.
>>
>>55734372
>EXTREMISTS are the problem
But they are part of the islam. You take islam, you get extremists as a bonus.
>>
>>55738708
What I mean is they can believe in the God of Lolis they will stay as much as violent than now.
Islam is the invention of arabs, stop believing the smoke has no fire.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.842299649_2lpk.jpg (342 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.842299649_2lpk.jpg
342 KB, 1500x1500
>>55738342
>>55738353
In the last 20 odd years there have been 4 "mass killings" involving firearms in Australia.
In the last 20 months there have been approx. 300 in the US.

Simple and straightforward maths.

>>55738558
>Implying.

>>55738607
>A sensible person can look at this and identify the problem as modern society, not hunks of metal.
> What's frightening is whatever has changed in the mindset of humans that now causes them to go off and shoot a bunch of strangers.
Shirley sheer volume of people and guns would have some impact tho?

> Banning guns is just putting a pretty pink bow on the festering bucket of pus.
Agreed - but if the status quo is clearly NOT working then maybe less availability might be a start.
>>
>>55734372
The problem is that by definition 'extreme' Islam is the full Islam (see Medina quaran) whereas 'moderate' Islam is cherry picking (see Mecca quaran)
>>
https://youtu.be/N46mIHEGHN0
can we stop these fucking threads?
I'am getting more mad with every new one...
>>
>>55733711
The difference is that the majority in a lot of these Middle Eastern countries believe the same shit these terrorists do they just don't go out and fight for it
>>
> there is an extremist movement in Christianity that bombs all people who think differently
But there isn't, is there?
>>
>>55733711
Being a Potatofag I contest the claim that Protestants don't bomb people
>>
>>55734372
The vast majority of muslims are extremists.
>>
>>55733810
>sunnis
>not wahhabis
>>
>>55735015
This is so fucking based.
>>
>>55739207

Yeah but there were many non-arab nations that became shit after Islam was forced on them. It is basicly like social cancer.
>>
>>55739650
Hah!
Touchez
>>
>>55736183
The bible condones killing people who work on a sabbath and women who aren't virgins at marriage.
>>
The Pew Research study on views of Muslims in 2013 found that 86% of Egypt and 82% of Jordan believe in the death penalty for leaving Islam.
>>
>>55739336
I'm not into helping our ruling class make society "better" or "safer." I don't vote, and I will not assist them in even the slightest fashion. I don't care if banning guns makes me "safer." We deserve to be unsafe, and people need to be reminded that they live in a piece of shit country as much as possible. The whole thing needs to burned down and rebuilt, and if our rulers want to put bandages on their diseased society, my instinct is to burn the box of bandages.
>>
>>55734372
Without Muslims, the extremists will not have a source of manpower to recruit from. And it is increasingly obvious that normal muslims will tolerate the existence of extremists amongst them instead of turning them in to the authorities.
>>
>>55733711
Fuck 2, marry 3, kill 4
>>
>>55734990

yes. and it's because muhammed was a war general that used islam as a way to indoctrinate the regions he conquered. he was known for using terrorism as a tactic as well.
>>
>>55733711
It was the Catholics that bombed Ulster to try and remove the Protestants you dumbfuck
>>
>>55733711

This is the face of Islam in today's world. I'm tired of apologetics for Islam, like REAL Islam is different blah blah..

Do Muslims even, with true sincerity, condemn what their terrorist fellows do? Because I've talked to Arabs and Turks and they all seem to be more worried about how the "establishment" represents their religion. Those living in the West that I've met seem to be anti-imperialist, anti-American left-leaning (minus the Islam-incompatible stuff like women's rights and faggotry). Now add more Muslim-brand piety and devoutness and you have your aspiring suicide bomber.
>>
>>55740203
but you see christian do it?
nope
stop being a hypocrite you fuck fag mohamed

you dont know how much i hate your fucking people
>>
>>55740531

it's like christians have grown up already and the islamic religion is going through the rebellious teenager stage
>>
>>55740257
Right.

And this is the problem with "moderate muslims". Regardless of motivation, be it fear to stand against extremism, or complicity, they enable the problem.
>>
>>55733711
>>55734040
Op you are either
>Dirty stinking Muslim
>Faggot beta white male/female who needs to get there shit together and take the red-pill.
>>
>>55737595
Fuck him anyway , damn islam cock sucker ruining the day
>inb4 sjw saying but muh 1 %!
>>
>>55734040

it's not poverty that breeds terrorists, at all. proven. it's mostly middle-class that join. ISIS has engineers, doctors, etc. it's islam, it's a powerful doctrine designed to breed this type of activity.
>>
>>55740547

Every time some muslims go full durka and kill someone, the local muslim community is immediately out to say they "condemn" the attacks, that their thoughts are with the victims or some shit, and that their actions don't represent them as a whole. These words have lost all impact over the years. It's just them trying to cover their asses, while doing fuck all to take a stand against IS's "wrong" interpretation of Islam.
>>
>>55734685
was just about to post this.
>>
>>55740986
Poverty does indeed exacerbate the problem. Radical Islam's rise in Egypt, for example, can be tied directly to their explosive population growth. All of the dumb, impoverished ragheads desperately want an answer for their misery, and they buy into whatever nonsense solutions the imam promises them. Before their massive rise in population (and the poverty that soon followed), Egypt was one of the most secular countries in the Islamic world. Those days are obviously long gone, and never coming back.
>>
>>55733711
It's not islam's fault, it's muslims fault
>>
>>55733711
70% of Muslims support the same violence and ideology spread by ISIS. It really does not matter what you or the other 30% thinks.
>>
No but let's think logically about this. If terrorist are able to easily get into the EU and plan mass killing attacks. Isn't it better to keep all of them out until the crisis is solved?
>>
The comparison doesn't work because there is no framework that really accommodates terrorism within Christianity. Why would a bunch of Methodists go and shoot up an airport? There's no way to explain that which would even brush Christian belief.

Islam is a political view and Christianity is not. The Christian philosophy doesn't have any room for killing because it doesn't in any way achieve the aims of Christianity.

The huge fucking problem is that a lot of Muslims don't fundamentally disagree with the ideology of the terrorists, just the means that they use. Of course they want to wipe out degenerate Western civilization and be part of an Islamic nation. They just want to use peaceful means to do it.
>>
>>55733711
I've seen you on reddit faggot.
>>
>>55734040
not because of the extremism but of the crime, the parasites they are, the voilence the lack of any willingness to intigrate because we've had decades of immigration and it didn't work out
>>
Islam fucking advocates the genocide of all unbelievers and infidels. In other words, it wants to kill 80% of the whole world. So yes, it is Islam's fault. Anyone trying to defend it and portray it as a poor misunderstood victim of bigotry and prejudice is an outright retard.
>>
>>55739336
You're a massive faggot.
>>
Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated by a Christian Terrorist group which started WWI
>>
>>55737264
sluit ik me bij aan
>>
>>55740557
My point is, it's not the Quran that's the problem, it's the sandniggers.

They could spin their shit from the bible too
>>
>>55743901
>Not using the term of endearment "cunt" at the end...
>>
If these Christians were inspired by Jesus to bomb shit then you would say that Christians are dangerous. The problem is that Jesus wasn't violent and muh-goatfucker led military ventures.
>>
>>55744677
The Bible is very garbled and contradictory. You can interpret it to mean just about anything. Mohammed and early Muslims actually talked about this. The reason for this is that the Bible was written and assembled by literally hundreds of people. The Koran all came from one person, so it has a lot less ambiguity. There's no mistaking what it's all about when you read it.
>>
>>55743773

Yes, the problem with refugees is not just due to fear of terrorist attacks - that's the cherry on top.

In my experience, even the educated and better income ones still bear a lot of resentment for the white European population and our culture. The rest (and there's always more losers than hard-working, intelligent etc.) is typically criminal, not just in action, but criminal-minded and not willing to better themselves or integrate, because that takes some sort of belief in your nation and culture.

With resentment against our political rules, our laws, our Enlightenment-born values, our Christian roots and so on, they will never be fully at peace with us, even in the best case, they will be a parallel society, but with us doing the hard work and them just mooching and complaining they don't get "fair" treatment.
>>
>>55733711
Can you spot the elephant?

99% get the answer wrong
>>
>>55746363
>The Bible is very garbled and contradictory.

Only if you lack basic reading comprehension.

>You can interpret it to mean just about anything.

That's the fault of the interpreter, not the Bible.
>>
>>55734372
Therefore, Islam IS the problem.

>National socialism isn't the problem, EXTREMISTS are the problem
>>
>But it isn't.
Yes it is. Islam is a war religion. These attackers were carrying out Allah's Will as dictated in the Quaran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

>Lets say there is an extremist movement in Christianity that bombs all people who think differently.
A false equivalence. ISIL is the face of Islam. They are the truest adherents to the religion and are mirroring the actions of the earliest followers of Islam that spread the religion out of the Saudi Peninsula.

If you say ISIL =/= Islam, then Mohammad must not have been a Muslim.
>>
File: 1439767088484.jpg (75 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
1439767088484.jpg
75 KB, 1024x430
>>55734040
>just their low social class (which gives them higher crime rates)
i-it's o-o-only because of their low social class.
>>
File: 1363055078121.jpg (144 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1363055078121.jpg
144 KB, 708x664
>>55740257
>it is increasingly obvious that normal muslims will tolerate the existence of extremists amongst them instead of turning them in to the authorities.
This 100%.
>>
>>55734040
8 people did this. 2 did Charlie Hebdo. 21 did 9/11.

It doesn't take a lot.
>>
>>55734040
>just their low social class
Then why are the countries they're fleeing shitholes. These people are from the Syrian middle class.
>>
>>55735459
meanwhile muslims continue to invade every country they can with their refugee movement.
Enjoy your cultural enhancement.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.