[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ be more open to Islam if instead of shitskins, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: kaaba.jpg (273 KB, 1267x849) Image search: [Google]
kaaba.jpg
273 KB, 1267x849
Would /pol/ be more open to Islam if instead of shitskins, it was full of pure white Aryans?
>>
>>55699097
Islam is fundamentally incompatible with northern european values. Your question might as well be "would more little kids like onions if they tasted like apples?"
>>
No, it's a shit-tier religion.
>>
>>55699097
Islam destroyed and is destroying Aryan nations you dolt. Persia, India, Babylonia.. now Europa.
>>
File: 1414511163636.jpg (50 KB, 835x773) Image search: [Google]
1414511163636.jpg
50 KB, 835x773
Islam is the bully club of an ancient horny illiterate Arab warrior who gained power through extreme violence and the misuse of faith.

>muh 99 virgin poosies if you die for Muhammed and his fake religion

Anyone with half a brain knows the Quran is just made up bullshit and has zero connection with God or any supernatural forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCHHfBeu0QE
Watch the video.

Only a retard would build a society or live their life based on the ideals of a horny, illiterate Arab from ancient times.
>>
Oh course they would.

Everyone hates "Muslims" because they're brown. That's why random Indians get attacked after terrorist incidents.

Also it's why /pol/ talks about "shitskins", "mudskins" and "mudslimes". It's all about appearance.
>>
>>55699241
Pretty much /thread, OP.

Europeans wouldn't make such a terrible religion and actually still follow it like we're still in the bronze age in 2015.

>shockingly, Europeans don't do this.

The question is impossible.
>>
>>55699097
I don't like the idea of raping foreigners. I think it's wrong.
>>
>>55699241
Its compatible with /pol/ values though

>subservient women
>eschewing degeneracy like drinking, smoking and dancing
>belief that you are the chosen people and all others are just insects comapred to you
>the ability to kill anyone you hate and be absolved for it in the afterlife

Islam is the most /pol/ religion out there.
>>
>>55699512

Yes we only hate people because they look different.

That's the only reason.
>>
>>55699097
Islamics and Muslim are poor man religions.
>>
>>55699512
>implying it's just a coincidence that all the horrible people just happen to be brown
>>
The problem is Islam itself,not the skin colour of its worshipers you daft cunt.

>>55699686
Proxy muslimfags detected

Beware of the internet taqqiya /pol/bros
>>
>>55699097
but that's an oxymoron ameribro. islam is a religion by and for frustrated beta sand men.
>>
>>55699686
Any matching of /pol/ values and Islam is purely coincidental. Regardless, /pol/ doesn't want ANY cultural subversion of white people's lands. Let us actually decide for ourselves what our culture should be.

There may be some decent points that Islam makes, but it's justification still stems from a retarded book written by a sandnigger.

If we're going to say that women ought not take their hypergamy too far, for instance, let's actually base that idea on sound scientific or rational fact.

That's what white people do.
>>
>>55699097
Then there would be no room for leftists to complain about wiping out Islam because of "muh racism/imperialism."

Sounds good to me.
>>
File: Someone's getting rattled.png (360 KB, 510x538) Image search: [Google]
Someone's getting rattled.png
360 KB, 510x538
>>55699097
Come on guys.
>>
>>55700139
>it's justification still stems from a retarded book written by a sandnigger

So the Quaran's like the Bible then?
>>
>>55699686
Quit bullshitting yourself, son.
>>
>>55700288
Bible doesn't command me to kill and enslave the planet you buttblasted proxy muslim shitskin
>>
>>55700288
Very few of us here are unironically religious.

And when we are it typically comes from a cultural Christianity.

Again,
>let us decide for ourselves what our culture should be
>>
>>55700355
>Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

But it does command me to partake in infanticide. Something a slavic subhuman like you is quite familiar with.
>>
>>55700215

Technically there are no poisonous snakes. Snakes are venomous.
>>
>>55700288
>the worth of a book comes from the geographical location of the author
Holy hell you've reached a new level of retarded.
>>
>>55700684
The difference is acting upon it.

There are no mass cases of infanticide because of the Bible, but entire countries are partaking in barbaric Islamic beliefs.

The old testament and the quran both have immoral beliefs, but the difference is one society has moved on and the other chooses to be subhuman
>>
>>55700684
>Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

No it fucking doesn't! READ IT FOR YOURSELF YOU FAILURE OF A SKEPTIC.

1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
4 How shall we sing the LORD'S song in a strange land?
5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
>>
>>55701344
The psalm could be a prayer against muslims, with some slight rearrangement.

Remember, O LORD, the children of Muhammed in the day of the happening; who said, Allah akbar, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
O daughter of Britain, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
>>
>>55701539
...that doesn't work. Scratch that.
>>
>>55700215
pretty shitty comparison honestly
>>
File: Cerberus2.jpg (27 KB, 336x479) Image search: [Google]
Cerberus2.jpg
27 KB, 336x479
>>55699097
white man needs to escape.
>>
>>55699097
You guys should thank Islam for bringing you apes mathematics, medicine, physics, nummerals and letters.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.