[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do realize moderate Muslims are double victims of the radical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 39
File: reddit_muslim.png (47 KB, 986x430) Image search: [Google]
reddit_muslim.png
47 KB, 986x430
You do realize moderate Muslims are double victims of the radical Muslims, right?

Read this screenshot from a post on Reddit and tell me how you can possibly disagree.
>>
>>55686255
And they do even less to prevent this sort of shit to happen? They rather go to europe leeching money.
>>
Fuck Islam desu, I have a godless/atheist friend from SA, my best friend.

Religion ruins it all.
>>
>>55686255

I sympathize but the extremist elements of islam are way out of control. Hundreds of millions of muslims are classified as extremist under western standards. look what 7 or 8 of them did in Paris. or what 13 did in New York and at the Pentagon

my sympathy for their plight doesn't outweigh my instinct of self defense.
>>
>>55686255
If they have to keep praying terrorists don't turn out to be Muslim, what does that tell you? It means these moderates are dangerously retarded and deluded.

Hmmm maybe, just maybe, there's something wrong with following the life if Muhammad? Time to stop fucking calling yourself a Muslim if you don't want to do exactly what Muhammad did.
>>
They should stop being muslim then.

problem solved.
>>
>>55686255
this is all taqiyya
>>
>>55686255
why would I care. they overstaid their welcome in Europe and it's time to fuck off to their own shitholes.
>>
Are you implying religion is somehow genetic and is not a choice?

If their religions is SO OPEN TO INTERPRETATION that it always fucking ends up like this, then maybe they picked a dud.

Do I cry victim if I go out dressed in bell bottoms and a hot pink shirt and people think I'm a fuckwit? No. I made a shit choice and I should reconsider.

>b-but they were indoctrinated
Yeah good argument. Fuck off, cuntlips.
>>
Quran 9:123: “O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who are the pious.”
>>
>>55686935
>>55686935
>>55686935
>>55686935
>>55686935
>>
>>55686255
Shill harder.
>>
>>55686935
This.

It's pretty simple:
Don't grow a bushy beard
Don't walk around in bags.
Don't regulary yell in certin directions
Remove "allahu" and "akbar" from your vocabulary
Leave Europe.
>>
No excuse any more.

Islam is the most barbaric cult and destructive religion that the world has ever seen. Their fanatical devotion to their religion rather than their nation, and the encouragement of leftists in our nations to arrive in our homelands will be the death of humanity.

The future will not be filled with flying cars and futuristic buildings, but with veiled women, sharia zones and people too afraid to say Muslim as it might be Un-PC.
>>
File: 1447502657296.jpg (54 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
1447502657296.jpg
54 KB, 373x527
>>55686255
>>
>>55686255
Islam is Terror. DEATH TO ISLAM!
>>
>>55686255
They don't belong in western countries
>>
>>55687069
That's a shiite doctrine afaik
>>
NEVER TRUST A RUSSIAN
SHILLING PSYOP FUCK ONLY WANTS YOU TO REMAIN WEAK
>>
File: whermacht3.jpg (52 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
whermacht3.jpg
52 KB, 600x404
>>55686255
>going to reddit
>defending muzzie scum
Hans, add this Slovenian to the list of collaborators and have him shot.
>>
>>55686255
The "moderates" or "innocents" can go to fucking hell for enabling and not killing off the extremists.

Fuck you. Live by the sword.
>>
File: Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png (126 KB, 1000x514) Image search: [Google]
Apostasy_laws_in_2013.SVG.png
126 KB, 1000x514
>>55686935
Yeah, what's the worst that could h-

...shit.

[spoiler]But seriously, I agree you should stop being a Muslim right fucking now unless it will literally put your life in danger.[/spoiler]
>>
>>55686255
GOD Dammit.
Not Allah dammit? its gods fault again?

Also, you never see them actively reject or dissaprove of stuff like this. You only see them stating they didn't do it. They as in that specific person
>>
File: Russell-Brand2.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Brand2.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
http://strawpoll.me/6002316

ANGLO BLOOD
>>
>>55687897
See how Europe is still grey (for now)
>>
>>55687638
and americans are any different? everything you do is an act of sabotage against white european countries, both of you need to become colonies for the sake of the human race
>>
>>55686422
You know Muslim terrorists go out of their way to target other Muslims like they do europeons/americans. They are just in much danger as everybody else, and they happen to believe in the same god that the terrorists commit these acts for.
>>
They are anti-white cunts and they have got to go. This reddit cunt is just fishing for upvotes by saying "I'm just like you filthy kaffir!"
>>
>>55687963
>Yes Goy, this is going even better than planned! The whites are actually fighting amongst themselves despite the evidence right in front of their face! Keep attacking the Anglos, there's a good goy.
>>
Fuck off paid shilling shit.
Islam is a blight on our planet and society as a whole. It should be removed(ideally with every other religion) - the sooner the better.
No one likes you, no one likes your sick preachings and doctrins. Everyone who claims otherwise is either deluded or just scared of being called "nazi", "racist", "bigot" or other post-WW2 meaningless label.
Get back to your shitty desert and stay there.
>>
File: sharia support.png (23 KB, 290x778) Image search: [Google]
sharia support.png
23 KB, 290x778
>>55686255
>>
>>55686422
>And they do even less to prevent this sort of shit to happen

What did you do to prevent it?

You didn't stop breivik?? you monster
>>
>immigrates to a country
>whines about the natives possibly (in some distant future) getting tired of their shit
>>
File: Apostasy_laws2.png (109 KB, 1000x514) Image search: [Google]
Apostasy_laws2.png
109 KB, 1000x514
>>55687897
ftfy
>>
I've got to be honest with you, here. I don't really care about this one.

I think muslim fatigue set in maybe a couple of years ago now.

Just like with the simpsons, I know it's still going on, but I'm just not interested anymore.
>>
>>55686255
You could just stop being a muslim
Not like it's the death penalty for quitting the religio-
Oh...
>>
>>55686255
I'm sure there are completely innocent Muslims who just want to live in peace. But sometimes you have to make a difficult decision for the greater good and put your foot down. Are you going to kowtow to foreigners or do what is necessary to protect your own people and culture? Islam needs to be outlawed in the western world, the boarders need to be closed, and there needs to be mass deportation.
>>
>>55686255
>moderate muslims
>>
oh, you. how stupidly naive
>>
File: 1421854335539.png (342 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1421854335539.png
342 KB, 800x600
>>55687638
He is not Russian you fucking retard. Check out his flag.
>>
>>55686255
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST

AND NOT ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIM

stop saying that second part like you are so smart, 90% of terrorist attacks are either jewish are latino religions not our religion

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/
>>
File: RemoveKebab_Serb.png (765 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
RemoveKebab_Serb.png
765 KB, 967x807
>>55686255
>You do realize moderate Muslims are double victims of the radical Muslims, right?
>Read this screenshot from a post on Reddit and tell me how you can possibly disagree.

Gee - sounds like a great reason to not be Muslim...
>>
>>55686255
Yes I agree.

I sometimes wonder would they make an organisation like "Muslims against Extremism" or something to help counter the negativity and suggest all muslims sign up to it.

Maybe they think it should go without saying or something. I dunno. I feel bad for them. But I also feel like I'm very justified in fearing their shitty religion and culture.
>>
>>55687589
Sunni have it, too. They just call it differently.
>>
File: 1447476964321.jpg (174 KB, 986x1160) Image search: [Google]
1447476964321.jpg
174 KB, 986x1160
>>55686255

Pro Muslim shills are out in force today.
>>
I do agree, but what can you do?

I guess it would be like being Irish as an IRA bombing was announced. My trouble is I'm so fucking sick of hearing we shouldn't make generalisations and it's so simple. It's simple ethics and morals. We should all, in a civilised western world, be opposed to mob justice and shit. But for people to be upset is natural. Stopping them expressing it will create bad situations. If my son or wife was murdered, I would probably want to scream "I fucking hate muslims!" at some point during the greiving process, and what good does it do to arrest someone in that frame of mind or censor them? They are already in a delicate frame of mind, barrage them with "you're evil" after the murder of their child and what will happen?

I appreciate there are Muslims that just want to get on with their lives, and they suffer from the same danger from living in target cities, and from being grouped together with muslims. But like fuck am I going to stop talking about how fucking barbaric mass murder on behalf of islam is. And of course as society we should refrain from stringing up all muslims because of this, but all the talking about it is just moral posturing.
>>
>>55686255
not really. everytime European say racist thing, there is a big negative reaction from other Europeans, while there is no negative reaction from muslims agaist radicals.

Those double victims are same shit as moderate rebels in Syrian
>>
>>55686255
What do their religious leaders actually say about all this fucking blood ? Do they even have an official religious organization with a hierarchy or does everyone just follows whoever they like best and call everyone else an infidel ?
>>
>>55689951
>And of course as society we should refrain from stringing up all muslims because of this
I dont really see why. They all support terrible shit. Even if its to varrying degrees, they still do. They may not be pro-Sharia, but none of them are very pro-womens rights, freedom of speech, freedom of religion or secularism.

String them up. No bloody loss. Hardly any of them even work anyway.
>>
>>55689928

Of course they are. It's the ISIS equivalent of the JIDF.

The bodies aren't even fucking warm yet. What do you expect from people who like to saw off heads with five inch tactical blades and cut off women's clits.

Typical.
>>
>being muslim

I mean COME ON it's 2015
>>
File: 1444387408920.jpg (15 KB, 255x237) Image search: [Google]
1444387408920.jpg
15 KB, 255x237
>>55686255
I don't disagree, I just don't care.

The safety of me and my own > suffering of muslims.
>>
>>55686255
facts are facts and they need to accept the reality
if they find themselves on the wrong side its not my problem to deal with but theirs
>>
>>55686255

Go look at some opinion polls on how Muslims in the West view terrorist attacks and all kinds of barbaric shit.

Generally it ranges from double digit to majority support.
>>
>>55686255
The blood isnt even dry yet and they say muslims are the real victims, the fucking nerve these cunts have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmVyUdHtxbU
>>
>>55686255
Perhaps Muslims should do a better job speaking out and separating themselves from terrorist. Or maybe they should do a better job of, you know, not being a Muslim.
>>
File: balcony.webm (3 MB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
balcony.webm
3 MB, 720x1080
>>55690088

this
shut this shit thread down
>>
>>55689478
read the comments so i dont have to copy paste their points here
>>
>>55686255
>Actively practising Muslims, what goes through your mind on a day like today?

Shrapnel I imagine.
>>
But they continue to practice Islam. They haven't learnt anything, and by continuing with it they support IS.
>>
You know in the middle ages christians were running rampant slaughtering pagans who wouldnt adhere to their reiligion, in a scale that ISIS doesn't even compare to. This lasted a couple hundred years and when all of Europe finally became christian... they still fought amongst themselves, killing all those who had different idea of god. Islam, being a relatively young religion, is still in this phase. But it is the 21st century now and globalization and modern warfare have opened new possibilities for the religious fanatics, with terrorist attacks being one of those.

One option would be to wait it out, but that would imply more of the long-term bullshit we are dealing with for more years in the future.

I say we destroy islam
>>
>>55690556
source, reverse search is all russian
>>
>"These were exactly the kind of people the Syrian refugees were escaping from!"

And now, the terrorists have wound up here, so it appears their plan backfired. Good job, refugees.
>>
>>55686255
so? like i give a fuck about how some barbaric cunt feels

if they want to be muslim they are free to do it in their homelands, why do they have to make life hard for themselves AND everyone else by coming to our countries?
>>
>>55686255
What's stopping moderate muslims from denouncing their faith? No one is forcing them to be muslims. Islamists follow the teachings of their prophet. If moderate muslims disagree with those islamist terrorists, then they also disagree with the prophet muhammed, hence they have absolutely no reason to remain muslim.
>>
So muslims can be islamaphobic?
>>
>>55686255
There should be no Muslims in the West. Who cares if they feel akward because their fellow Muslims are misbehaving all the time?
>>
There's moderate rapists who only fucks OP's mom.
>>
File: 1305176201418.gif (44 KB, 362x332) Image search: [Google]
1305176201418.gif
44 KB, 362x332
>Moderate
>Muslims
>>
No such thing as moderates. You either follow allah's bullshit or you don't.
This meme about good and friendly towelheads has to end.
>>
File: 1447476267091.png (1 MB, 1001x718) Image search: [Google]
1447476267091.png
1 MB, 1001x718
>>55686255
sure look terrified
>>
I know many "moderate" muslims. They never directly condemn these attacks, no matter how middle-class they are. The only thing they do is blame Israel and the Jews. Literally worse than /pol/.
>>
File: 1447061773060.png (72 KB, 155x193) Image search: [Google]
1447061773060.png
72 KB, 155x193
>100+ people die in a terror attack done by Muslims
>"Wahhhh Muslims are victims too ;(("
>>
>>55686255
That's bullshit. ISIS doesn't target Muslims and they know it.
>>
>>55686255
Why should the French Whac-A-Mole?
Bag em and ship em.
>>
A moderate Muslim doesn’t want to behead you, a moderate Muslim wants a radical Muslim to behead you while he looks the other way.
>>
>>55691754
Were any muslims killed? Seems like there would be a couple at least statistically speaking.
>>
>>55686255

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>55686255
They're not victims, their religion is itself a form of government, foreign governments living in your society is called invasion no matter how idiotic and "innocent" the invader is.
Our ways of life are incompatible.
>>
>>55691790
ISIS has blatantly targeted Muslims. Plenty of times.
Fuck, the guy they shot on the street in France was Muslim,. during the Hebdo raid.

They target anyone they think is a traitor of Islam, which is MOST Muslims.
Most Muslims do not follow true Islam, which these terrorists do.
They use that and economic depression in the Middle-East regions to convert weak-minded people over to ISIS. (or the promise of food and other things)

This war will never end unless drastic measures are taken to stop it at the source.
People WILL die regardless of it being nukes, snipers, or more terrorist attacks. Nukes are the least resistance to stopping a massive amount of it. Nukes aren't completely dirty like most people think, and can be made even cleaner than nuclear reactor cores. It won't ruin the landscape for centuries.
>>
>>55686255
>moderate Muslim

That's a good one, lol.
>>
>>55691691
"Hey bro did you hear that last explosion? that sounded like our boy Akbar!"
>>
You might not wish to call yourself a muslim if people all around the world use that specific religion to justify all kinds of crimes against humanity.
Yeah, I know, there are "moderate muslims" out there claiming that radicals are hurting their reputation, but the opposite is actually the case - the vast majority of muslims, while not actively killing people, agree that stoning people to death for "offenses" that are minor to us (i.e. leaving islam, taking drugs, being gay) is a perfectly valid punishment.
If you consider islam to be a religion of peace and disagree with stoning people to death for fuck all, YOU are the minority trying to change what being a muslim means.

To put it simply, you're part of a harmful, brutal and archaic religion. If you don't want to stand for these ideals, choose or found a different religion.
>>
File: 1379870881726.jpg (87 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1379870881726.jpg
87 KB, 480x480
Literally everything Muslims say is a lie.
>>
>>55693048
> the vast majority of muslims, while not actively killing people, agree that stoning people to death for "offenses" that are minor to us (i.e. leaving islam, taking drugs, being gay) is a perfectly valid punishment.
nah, bullshit
>>
>>55686255

>Moderate muslim

So the spies
>>
>>55691306
Because it would mean that you're putting your life and your family in danger....something you people are too priviledged to understand. I bet you there are millions of Muslims who would publicly denounce their faith in a heartbeat if they could, but it's far too dangerous for them, even if they live in western countries especially those with many Muslims around. It's like living in a hell on earth. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Tell me, since you care so much about your about your muh white race future, then what's stopping all of you from deus vulting every single sandniggers you see in your countries especially after what happened yesterday? After all, it is for the benefits of your grandchildren. You can talk big all you want here on /pol/, but you know deep down you know that you are too scared to lose your life. You know there still something in your life that's still worth living for no matter how shitty the world is for you. Well, that's exactly what many of these "muslims" are facing. They'll keep living as long as life is worth living.
>>
>>55686255
jebi se
>>
File: Robber.jpg (160 KB, 789x487) Image search: [Google]
Robber.jpg
160 KB, 789x487
>>55686255
>moderate Muslims
>>
>>55688849
>tfw living in south england
>tfw white britsh athiest
>tfw you're fucking retarded
>>
>>55686255
Dej odjebi peder neumni
>>
>>55686255
every perspective can be reasonable but from my point of view the muslims and any non-white are evil.
>>
>>55693231
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
In places where islam is the most prevalent (South Asia, Middle East and North Africa), the majority of people believe that killing people for leaving islam is adequate.
>>
>>55686255
Voluntary victims. They can stop being a Muslim at any time.
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (82 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
82 KB, 499x497
>>55686255

>Reddit
>>
>>55686422
>And they do even less to prevent this sort of shit to happen?
How exactly do you do this?
>>
File: 1412624065710.jpg (10 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1412624065710.jpg
10 KB, 328x277
>>55686255
Have you ever met a moderate Muslim?

They want the same thing the extremists want, they just don't have the balls to force it and instead let the extremists do it for them.

You could be friendly neighbours with a moderate for years but the second an extremist group with their particular Muslim denomination rolls into your town they'll drop you for them.

The only extremists they fight are Muslims they consider heretical, extremist Muslims with their views on the other hand are only given lukewarm criticism along the lines of "it's terrible, but the victims shouldn't have drawn the prophet/been part of a country that invaded another against their will/existed".

You'll soon notice the only time they really protest is to cover their asses. They don't protest the extremists to anything but soft weak criticism, they protest the families of victims for being 'Islamophobic'. Even if they do criticise the extremist, they quickly loop round to talking about how Islam needs to be protected and given a special status against the racist infidels who keep blaming the poor moderates.
>>
>>55694091
Nah you can't in Turkey your religion is Islam at birth and you can't change it. We've had people complaining about this for years but nothing had been done.
>>
>>55686935
They will literally be disowned by their family (even the peaceful, so-called "moderate" middle/upper class Muslims)

The absolute trash tier shitlims face being killed for leaving the faith. Lots of "Muslims" out there walking around and going through the motions, but they don't actually believe anymore. However, they can't come out as atheist/other religion because they face being ostracized or worse.
>>
>>55687963
>Classic Rabbi "divide and conquer" strategy
>>
>>55690193
>What do you expect from people who like to saw off heads with five inch tactical blades and cut off women's clits.
hentai posts on sadpanda, honestly
>>
>>55693805
>Southern 'men'
Have you surrendered today, Nigel?
>>
>>55691030
gee, i wonder why
>>
>>55694288
You don't have to declare your apostasy. You don't even have to stop going to mosque. Just know that in your head all the crap that's being fed to you results in the deaths of millions across the globe.
>>
Indeed they are, but also not our fucking problem. Had we left the fuckers rot alone, none of this had come onto our heads
>>
what are "moderate" muslims doing to prevent islamic radicalization? well, except for saying "yeah well these guys arent real muslims, we condemn their actions" and after that they masturbate to the thought of the killed kuffars
>>
>>55694576
>You don't have to declare your apostasy.
When WWIII happens and I'm getting deported despite having lived in Switzerland for 34 years I hope you're right.
>>
>>55694308
Fucking THIS.... You would be surprised to see how many "muslims" who are actually closet atheists or agnostics. Unfortunately nobody wants to die while you can still live with hipocrasy.
>>
>>55686742
this fucking damn it
>>
>>55694288
yeah but why don't you just not be muslim? i denounced my given faith at 8 years old because i denied the existence of god
>>
>>55687393
is that the leddit alien
>>
>>55690556
I feel very dirty after watching this
>>
>>55687085
and also this
>>
>>55694936
I'm not Muslim but it's on my ID and since it's a Turkish one I can't get rid of that "Islam" stamp on it.
I don't take on the Swiss ID because I don't want to waste a year on my life in the military nor do I want to join the unevitable WWIII
>>
>>55687963
>kraut falls for the typical bait-and-switch infighting tactic
>a well known merchant tactic
>he knows this
>he want through this in the 1920s
>still, he tries to derail this into an eternal anglo thread

yeah, not today hans.
>>
moderate is just another way of saying that they support the terrorists deep down and want the caliphate
>>
>>55686935
This. Fucking THIS.

Do they not see they are in a better situation when they are outside of Islam influence? Do they not see that these European lands offer them more than Islamic territories?
Do they not see the good spirit of European people who still want to accept them and not generalize, creating integration laws to accept everyone as equal DESPITE the fact that we receive terrorism attacks?
Are they not convinced of how destructive Islam really is in nature?

Just stop being Muslims and you will not suffer.
>>
>>55695142
Why aren't you willing to serve and protect Switzerland?
>>
Guys

I'm a fedora tipping shitskin, but I like religions as a concept and I find that all people who were not raised to believe in Christian values are trash (I dont care about whether or not theyre actually religious, just that they share the values).

People still consider me a muslim. what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>55695564
Because I've got better things to do and I'd be more useful somewhere else also because I don't want to get shot and turn my children into orphans
>>
>>55695669
Go home, back to the Middle East.
>>
>>55686255
>well thank god its justa minority
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55694308
>>55694878
Can confirm.

I have fairly agnostic views, and I study in a STEM field, so I value a scientific explanation above all. Told my dad of my views, and he told me that I should be careful about who I tell my "radical" (to other Muslims) views.

There is one part of the Quran I strongly agree with, and it's the part that tells one to become educated.
>>
File: immeasurable rage.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
immeasurable rage.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>55686255
I wouldn't mind so much, and I might be more inclined to hear their concerns if their immediate response to a massive national tragedy where hundreds lose their lives and families are grieving was "But what about my feelings?"

If you really think that the biggest tragedy of an attack where fathers and mothers and sisters and brothers and sons and daughters die is that people will look badly on the religion that perpetrated the attack and that someone might give you a dirty look because of it, then you're not a moderate Muslim at all, you're a selfish, backwards tribal with no empathy or common human decency and you are exactly what we need to KILL.
>>
>>55694285
I did. Although she is unreligious to the point I doubt she as any right to call herself Muslim. Married to a Christian too, has 3 Christian kids. Well, nominaly Christian. They are about as religious as their parents.

And all her nominally Myslim relatives are quite fine with that.

So yes, I have met moderate Muslims.
>>
>>55695739
but thats not my home

I was born and raised here in germany and live and think like a german, I even dream in german

why was I punished at birth with these shitskin genetics
>>
You know what I hate? That people think these Muslims care about race or skin color of their target. They don't care about it. It's all based on religion and fighting for Allah/God. They are angry that France is living under a heavily secular state, as simple as that.
>>
>>55695420
Many do.

Support groups like this
>http://ex-muslim.org.uk/

They do good work. Sometimes I go on there and read their forum and the shit people go through is just mind-blowing. It's literally like leaving a cult. People need safehouses to hide from possible retaliation from their families and their community. And that's in the UK, ffs.
>>
>>55690973
Are you that dense that you don't understand WHO the crusades were against? It was the Muslims. Muslims that were spreading their religion and attacking places that refused to convert. This is just the 2nd coming of the beginnings of the crusades except this time the Christians/Catholics are not going to be as willing to fight back, especially seeing as the media has Islam's back and Europe is already essentially taken over.
>>
>>55686255
I dont give a fuck

Being a muslim is a choice, if you were fucking stupid enough to believe in it you should be waking the fuck up now, or i dont care about you
>>
File: 1420922281279.jpg (58 KB, 960x474) Image search: [Google]
1420922281279.jpg
58 KB, 960x474
>>55686255
>"moderate" muslims
>>
File: 1420700033169.png (16 KB, 669x444) Image search: [Google]
1420700033169.png
16 KB, 669x444
>>55686255
>We're double victims
>I mean we just go to the same Mosque and I hear them talking about shady shit sometimes and don't report it
>It's not my fault tho :^)
>>
>>55695892
A dog born in a stable isn't a horse, lad.
>>
File: 4chan-Jesus-pepe-world.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Jesus-pepe-world.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>55686255

>Reddit

Argument over you pig fucking sympathizing negro faggot transgender cunt.

Keep your cancer to yourself. And instead of defending your bullshit, see if u have the balls to publicly say shit against ISIS animals or fanatics. Maybe then your pig fucking religion would be respected.

This is the true prophet:

Pepe

Pepe died for our sins, so you convert and follow him you dirty mongoloid cunt.
>>
File: 1412780806214.png (144 KB, 1259x755) Image search: [Google]
1412780806214.png
144 KB, 1259x755
>>55696085
>Europe is already essentially taken over.
Will you guys stop repeating this meme?
The country with the largest Muslim population in Europe is 9% of that country's population.
How is that "taken over"?
You guys need to learn what a vocal minority is, should I believe that all Americans spend their time in safe spaces talking about white privilege because that's all I hear about? Of course not.

>>55696314
>>
>>55686255
what are "moderate" muslims?

the billions that believe women are second class citizens?

the hundreds of billions that believe that its ok to kill someone for adultery or leaving islam?
>>
>>55696085
Listen, anon. I know you're euphoric and all but there was SIGNIFICANTLY more christian violence in the name of God against other christians than there was in every one of the Crusades combined. A good place to start looking, you ask? Catherine de Medici comes to mind as a pretty big example but any protestant rebellion in a catholic country (or vice versa as with England). So please, educate yourself.
>>
File: 1409770813455.gif (1 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1409770813455.gif
1 MB, 200x190
>>55695914
Islam is a death cult created so that the goat dickers can unite as one army.
Sunni/ Shia is just their squabbling for power after the cult leader died.
>>
>>55686255
where are muslims, there is also terrorism
>>
>>55686255
Fuck that bullshit Islam, the book stays to turn everyone into islam fuck them to hell.
>>
>>55696494
Only about 30% of Germans voted for the the NSDAP. It was a similar number (especially in the early days) of colonists that sided with the revolutionaries in the USA. You don't need an major majority to take over a country, learn your history.
>>
>>55696660
Protestants aren't Christians, they worship the feel good entity. Why they use the bible, as assembled by the Catholic Church at Hippo, is beyond me.
>>
>>55686255
>Implying "moderate" muslims don't cheer internally to terrorist attacks in the name of Islam

It just means they're that much closer to sharia law for their host country.
>>
>>55696494
>bringing in Muslim refugees by the millions
>using statistics from years ago
Hence the word ESSENTIALLY, only a matter of time before there's enough refugees to install Sharia law. Not to mention when they start mixing with the locals their population will boom. Only a matter of time fa.m
>>
>>55696085
>What is the Albigensian Crusade
>What are the Baltic Crusades
>>
>Please don't be Muslims

99.9% of the time it is Muslims, don't even fucking joke as if it's not. Might as well call them Muslim Attacks not Terror attacks because no other fucking person or institution in the world advocates and uses suicide bombing enmasse to kill people for religious reasons.

Any person who defends Islam after any attack spits on the graves of those who died and in the same breath defends their killers.
>>
>>55697074
Okay, anon.
>>
>>55696698

Tsar Putin knows the truth.
>>
>>55687332
You do know that even Arab Christians make use of the phrase Allahu Akbar, right?
>>
>>55691030

Led me into ttl models.

http://hot-board.net/showthread.php?3471-TTL-FSP-TTL-FSP2-TTLModels-Special/page6

We could probably find it in there somewhere. Judging from the other girls it should be within the range.
>>
No sympathy for the westerners.
Enjoy your islam.
>>
If you dont want to be associated with muslim jihadists then dont be a muslim. Convert to Christianity. Accept our culture. Its the only way.
>>
>>55698845
>convert to christianity
>christianity

Another awful religion. Abrahamic religions are all retarded, and you're retarded for believing in a single one.
>>
>>55694878
This, islam is such a big religion because muslims force their children to be part of it or else...
>>
>>55686255
I've been reading the Reddit shit and as typical it's "Muh tolerants" bullshit

According to Reddit, /r/islam particularly, 128 might have died in the terror attacks, but the real victims are the THOUSANDS of Muslims who are going to have to suffer through mean internet comments for the next two weeks.

Stop oppressing Muslims, they have a right to treat women like property and force their religion on others.
>>
>>55694308

Fair or not, that's the hand they're dealt. It's rough, but sometimes "tough shit" really does apply.
>>
>>55688837
He killed whites. It is out problem. Muslims are a problem from 3 sides, our countries, their countries and their religion.
>>
>>55686935
This, it actually blows my mind that people would willingly want to still be apart of group that associates them with utter scum.

I don't understand how it can be beliefs either, you'd think the common human belief of NOT butchering your fellow man would be stronger than some philosophical or religious ideology.

It's absolutely disgraceful, fuck Muslims
>>
>>55699369
Pretty fucking much exactly fucking this.

I'm so embarrassed I used to be one of those people. But I think, like I used to, deep down they know they're wrong. They'll never admit it though. No matter the evidence.
>>
>>55686255
these so alled "moderate muslims" (if they exist) should fight the radicals.
>>
>>55688278
Citation needed
>>
>>55688278
>You know Muslim terrorists go out of their way to target other Muslims

C'mon back good buddy, last transmission garbled. Could only make out total bullshit, roger?
>>
>>55686255
I will only sympathize when those "moderate" fucks start doing something to remedy the problem, not just try to disassociate themselves from these "radicals".

The problem is with your retards not ours, and most of the time our people die as result, not theirs.
>>
File: spiderman - objection.jpg (115 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
spiderman - objection.jpg
115 KB, 960x711
>>55686255

LoL! Then stop practicing your crazy, barbaric religion. I'm sick of all of the apologizing for Muslims.

Yes, I understand that this is just a hyperactive minority of Muslims. Yes, I know that most Muslims do not engage in terrorism.

More importantly than all of that, why are we making excuses for them? Why aren't Muslims countries engaging in a full-blown war against these religious zealots? The middle east in general needs to stop making excuses and start taking some of the responsibility for this problem. They need to ferret out these extremist groups and remove them. Why does the rest of the world have to come save you?
>>
>>55686255
yes because attacks on Muslims are a common thing

get fucked
>>
>>55688941
That tells me everything I need to know about islam right there
>>
See the effect on the everyday muslim people though.
Some Muslims might even have their feelings hurt. Can you imagine? Can you even imagine how that must feel for them? Imagine walking down a road after 100+ Frenchmen were murdered by Muslims and having people commit microaggressions, one after another TO YOUR FACE, just because you exist and identify as Muslim. Things like staring at your headdress, not holding the door open for you, or acting fidgety around you. Can you imagine how that feels? No, of course not, because you're a sheltered middle-class white kid who [has never experienced TRUE racism. And what makes this worse, is that this sort of subliminal VIOLENCE affects not just 100 or so people like the terrorist attacks (and I have to stress that those terrorists were NOT *TRUE* Muslims because that would be inconvenient for me), it affects millions of Muslims both within France and without. So yeah, people need to start apologizing and jumping on that fucking Muslim cock until they start bleeding out their asses because the REAL victims here are the FUCKING MUSLIMS DESPITE EVERY FUCKING MAJOR TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE PAST 15 YEARS HAS BEEN COMMITTED BY MUSLIMS BUT HEY THAT'S JUST A FUCKING COINCIDENCE, CERTAINLY THE FACT THAT THESE ATTACKS ALL COME FROM ONE RELIGIOUS COMMUNITY IS JUST ONE BIG FUCKING COINCIDENCE, THEY DON'T DESERVE ANY EXTRA SCRUTINY WHATSOEVER BECAUSE THAT WOULD HURT THE BROWN PEOPLE'S FEELINGS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THESE PEOPLE NEED TO START HANGING FROM TREES, I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MUSLIMS I'M FUCKING ABOUT THEIR FUCKING ENABLERS IN THE WEST

MY COUSIN IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THESE COCKSUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

TO HELL WITH THEM
>>
The perpetual victim narrative of Muslims is tedious. The ones condemning the attacks are more concerned with flagrant propaganda about how they are the victims, rather than expressing condolences for the victims of their pernicious religion.
>>
>>55698652
So.... Gas them all?
>>
>>55686255
>You do realize moderate Muslims are double victims of the radical Muslims, right?

You mean all three of them, right?
>>
File: norway athiests.jpg (155 KB, 675x845) Image search: [Google]
norway athiests.jpg
155 KB, 675x845
>>55699369

This. Over and over again.

"Don't profile us." "Don't you dare lump us in with the extremists." "How dare you judge my way of life!."

No. We're judging. You've brought your crazy holy war to our civilized countries. If you just wanted to bomb each other, that would be one thing but now your cancerous way of thinking is spreading to other parts of the world.
>>
File: 1410046519529.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1410046519529.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
Yeah after Charlie Hebdo attacks against muslims exploded, they went from 4 a year to 1 a month.
>>
Only a tiny fraction of hornets will ever sting a human. This is why everyone should have a hornet's nest in their homes. You can't judge hornets by the actions of only a few. That's racist.
>>
>>55686255
You mean like all Germans are blamed for Hitler and the Nazis?
You mean like all white people are blamed for slavery?
You mean like all men are blamed for rape culture?
Bu surely we must think of all Muslims in a different manner, right?
>>
>>55701111
To Valhalla
>>
>>55700867
This
And sorry for your lose
>>
File: 1421270645878.png (18 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1421270645878.png
18 KB, 644x644
>>55701039
>haha the little kid is smarter than the narrowminded adult

I hate this meme so fucking much.
>>
File: 1438421139257.gif (154 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438421139257.gif
154 KB, 500x500
>>55700867
not even going to shitpost about poo in response

just proof that wherever they are, muslims gonna muslim
>>
>>55694229
By yelling at your senator to do something about it.

Oh wait. Muslim moderates don't get to be represented by their government because it implicitly allows and want these things to happen.
>>
File: 1415312866323.jpg (314 KB, 1334x968) Image search: [Google]
1415312866323.jpg
314 KB, 1334x968
>>55700902

This. I'm sick of them. I'm sick of the nanny state they willingly helped create by selfishly moving here and everywhere else. I'm sick of the liberals defending them.

It's time.
>>
>>55686255
I don't disagree with his assertion that it's always muslims
>>
>>55701039
Why do people make up blatant lies like in that graphic?

Norway is actually quite religious. High percentage of the population identify as being Christian. I have no idea where this 70% atheist thing could even come from as no nation on earth is that high. Generally atheism caps below ten percent with the rest believing in a kind of "higher power".
>>
File: 1447498438205.png (424 KB, 518x519) Image search: [Google]
1447498438205.png
424 KB, 518x519
>>
>>55702061
Its probably counted as atheism if not member of any church.
>>
>>55686255
Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>55699369
Is NO ONE going to call out these LITERALLY REDDITORS out?

/pol/ really is 90% reddit by this point.
>>
>>55700867

And with this post the poo has officially been taken to the loo.

The world - white, brown, chink must unite and exterminatus the muslim plague. Only then shall we coexist and colonize the stars
>>
>>55686255
Then I'm a triple victim, Slavoj.
>>
File: IMG_20151115_005813.jpg (344 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_005813.jpg
344 KB, 1080x1920
>>55700867
Every last bit of this,

Muslims are a problem everywhere they exist in significant numbers
>>
>>55686255

That's their problem.
>>
>>55694288
Yes you can, you just have to go through bureaucratic bullshit and it's not really worth it. The only use for it is in censuses, which don't rely on it as it's inaccurate.
>>
File: 1435781314849.jpg (551 KB, 800x1333) Image search: [Google]
1435781314849.jpg
551 KB, 800x1333
>muslims
>victims

yeah, nah
>>
>>55701521
It's used by every side. Remember the "that kid was Einstein" pasta?
>>
>>55703403
>>55701511
>>55701567
>>55702791

Surprised some of you here are actually decent humans. Pointless hate is useless. There is a distinct difference between an everyday muslim and the terrorists most of whom are forced into doing what they do by threats to their families.
The average muslim goes through so much racism everywhere until it is impossible for them to properly function in society. Its sickening. Then again, the human race itself is.
>>
>>55686255
That's a test from Allah, we will still be in majority within the next 50 years.
You better thank Islam for bringing you anticivilizing apes soap, mathematics, medicine, physics, nummerals and letters.
>>
>>55703741
I think so, I remember something about God and Einstein but it's really vague.

I never said only atheists/liberals use it, it's still a shitty way to get your point across no matter what you believe.
>>
>>55692056
Underrated post
>>
>>55702768
>>55702706

You may be a fucking disgusting Kike, but I agree with you that these Redditors need to get the fuck off our board

/pol/ *is* reddit at this point
>>
File: lqb.jpg (2 MB, 4392x4320) Image search: [Google]
lqb.jpg
2 MB, 4392x4320
>>55704058
>>
>>55703915
>racism
Islam isn't a race, Pajeet. It is a choice, no matter what they are threatened with if they convert. Am I racist too if I grimace at a snotty hijabi on campus?

>>55704094
I understood that, I was just adding to it.
>>
>>55686255
Maybe "moderate Muslims" should take this time to reevaluate their beloved religion.

Maybe OP should also eat a dick.
>>
>>55700867
Anon, I feel your rage, and I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>55686255
We haven't actually attacked muslims though, why are they so afraid. They are the ones screaming, jihading and destroying cultures. We just discuss what is wrong with them.
>>
>>55704401
Well it's true. Islam says life is a test. If they can't handle the test, if they don't have the balls to sneer at the lowly infidels whom they leech off, then what are they doing calling themselves a muslim?
>>
Regardless any Muslim is a source to be radicalised by those that seek to exterminate native white Europeans. Together, returned jihadis and immigrants represent a 5th column in our midst. A danger that our politicians are unwilling to confront or eradicate.

The killings in Paris yesterday are not the fault of the Islamic terrorists, after all you cannot blame a scorpion for stinging you, that is its nature. The deaths of the innocent Parisians are the fault of our politicians and their inaction.

Punish them.
>>
Hating the muslims and segregating them from the rest of the society isn't going to solve anything.
One thing we need to focus on is improving the education in the poor areas and reducing inequalities.
>>
الله تعطيني السلام من الحماسة للمجتمع الحديث . لا تسقط التفاحة من الشجرة
>>
File: 1431468024184.jpg (8 KB, 250x95) Image search: [Google]
1431468024184.jpg
8 KB, 250x95
do charlie hebdo have the balls to do caricature on this ?
>>
File: 1387743726332.jpg (25 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
1387743726332.jpg
25 KB, 579x329
>>55704776
>Hating the muslims and segregating them from the rest of the society isn't going to solve anything.
One thing we need to focus on is improving the education in the poor areas and reducing inequalities.

This is why I have no sympathy for the French

They're so deluded to believe this shit
>>
>>55686255
So stop being Muslim. Did these people forget that was a fucking option?
>>
>>55704776
FRANCE YES!
>>
File: happiest merchant.png (245 KB, 445x299) Image search: [Google]
happiest merchant.png
245 KB, 445x299
>>55692056
>six million of which were Jews
>>
>>55704776
SWEDEN YES

uh... I mean... FRANCE YES
>>
>>55686255
So is it the radical or moderate muslims raping and protesting for free money?
>>
>>55704875
Yeah, everyone knows we're going to create peace by hating everyone and killing more innocents in the middle east.
>>
>>55704847
>Tout est pardonne
nope
>>
>>55686255
Don't follow fucked up religion with fucked up followers that make you look like fanatic in other people's eyes and BAM you're done. If people will beaten you up for being a muslim and part of a culture that kills others, then you deserve it. If you don't like it, well, change it. Anyway religions are for retards.
>>
>>55686255
If so-called "moderate" Muslims genuinely want their religion to stop being associated with terrorism, the solution is simple - the moderates need to start actively speaking out against the fundamentalists.

That doesn't mean posting tweets from the safety of liberal western nations about how brave and moderate you are for not getting offended that a restaurant doesn't offer halal options. That means actively working to undermine fundamentalists in the Middle East and refusing to back Muslims and mosques who support fundamentalist groups.
>>
>>55705294
I'll take Things that will never happen, Alex.
>>
File: 1444230913553.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1444230913553.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>55696660
>implying I'm a fedora tipper
Proud Christian here from PA. Doesn't change the fact that I know Muslims have the upper hand right now and other religious groups are scared shitless of doing anything against them. And again, as another anon pointed out, protestants=!christians. I think you need to educate yourself.
>>
>>55686255
Supposedly many French muslims are on the fence about whether they want to join Isis/Syria or leave it all behind. If they're truly wondering who to join, it'll be difficult to root out the enemy in clearer terms. I fear waging a war on the middle east once again will sow the seeds for more disgruntled arabs to start the cycle all over again.

My question is how do you empower the ones that want to integrate, and pit them against those who misrepresent their religion. If the sentiment in their community is that they don't want to be associated with the attackers, what will make them finally get off their assess and call the community to take pride in the western world they've adopted.

This is the only way I see it short of another holocaust and hunting down of every last one, door to door. Only this time the world should be on board to avoid another intervention that stops it short.
>>
>>55699369
>128 might have died in the terror attacks, but the real victims are the THOUSANDS of Muslims who are going to have to suffer through mean internet comments

this is brilliant. the 21st century in a nutshell
>>
>>55686255
Nobody is forcing them to be Muslims.

You can't be a victim of your own choices.
>>
religion is the only thing that people cling to even after it is bad for their health and society's health. any other thing that someone believed, if found overwhelming evidence that it inevitably results in violence until the end of time, i think any rational reasonable person would be like well i guess whatever this is i believe is shitty. these people get no respect from me, because any "holy" person would discard any man made culture that causes disorder among people. but instead they are just intellectually dishonest like COWARDS, and cling to their religion because it makes up their identity. they put their personal identity in front of generations of disorder and death. and no one can deny that islam will result in death until the end of time, no matter how small percentage-wise to the population. does the end justifies the means? every muslim will say yes. so fuck muslims they are all culpable just by virtue of having children or spreading islam in any way no matter how peaceful. they all have blood on their hands. that is what i think.
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.