[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are we supposed to do with Islam? I literally can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 11
File: Islam.gif (6 KB, 299x269) Image search: [Google]
Islam.gif
6 KB, 299x269
What are we supposed to do with Islam? I literally can't think of an effective, realistic solution that wouldn't just fuck up the world even more.

Is there any hope they'll just be phased out with the rest of religion and disappear in the future?
>>
>>55683314
Impose secular dictators on every Muslim country.
>>
>>55683314
Start spreading the idea that Ataturk was right.

Most adherents are just sheep waiting to be led.
>>
1) Religion isn't being phased out, let alone Islam.
2) Islam isn't a problem. Violence is the problem, you retard.
3) And no you can't solve it. It exists in every society and has since the beginning.
>>
>>55683315
Won't they just get killed though? Even most "moderates" wouldn't stand for it. You'd likely be fighting against rebels, and the more you kill, the stronger extremists get.
>>
>>55683315

>ataturk will never be cloned
>>
>>55683314
Bury a phony Mohammed diary in some goat fucking city, with embarrassing stories about how he was insecure in the presence of his 9 year old fuck doll.
>>
>>55683316
>Start spreading the idea that Ataturk was right.

But it didnt do anything and this is how secularism works in turkey

>change language
>no one understands quran
>make shit up
>>
Don't allow muslims in western countries, is that simple.
>>
>>55683317
Fuck off shitstain. You're human garbage
>>
>>55683315
doesn't work fann. but banning arabic script was magnificent idea. when you can't understand quran things getting better.
>>
>>55683320
muslims will find excuses for it even lets say, the diary is authentic and not being a product of forgeries at all.
you are oblivious to how muslims work don't you?
>>
>>55683321
>change

SEA is full of asians in an almost identical situation, reading from a book with some far away language that no-one can understand. The only difference is that the local communities swung *towards* religion rather than away because of the cold war.

People always gonna make shit up but the real problem is when religion starts to merge with national idenities.
>>
>>55683317
>Islam isn't a problem. Violence is the problem.

Islam is a religion that promotes violence in its holy book.
>>
>>55683314
Send them to Keknada for Trudeau and Justin Beiber.
>>
>>55683314
Get rid of the Saudi's and the rest of extremist islamic hydra will fall.
>>
Acceptance of immigrants are mainly schemed by western capitalists who want cheap labors.
To reduce these necessities, we must invent nano-machines, robots and artificial intelligence immediately.
Or simply OECDs make arrangements to reduce their economic activities together.
>>
File: justin-trudeau1.jpg (60 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau1.jpg
60 KB, 620x465
I think Canada will become like France thanks to this man
>>
File: 1434419868600.jpg (106 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1434419868600.jpg
106 KB, 960x944
>>55683315
They spent most of the 50s and 60s trying that shit. It didn't stick, which is why we have fucking durkas running around everywhere.
>>
>>55683327

You mean like the part where it says if you kill a single innocent person its like you murdered the whole world?
>>
>>55683318
They only get killed when foreign governments try to overthrow them, see Iran, Iraq, Libya, Syria
>>
>>55683330
it will make it worse not better
>>
>>55683333
>innocent

There's the rub. By Mohammed's standards, most of the world isn't innocent because most people are infidels.
>>
>>55683314
join us, infidels.
>>
>>55683332
>tfw MENA could habe be so much better if their secularists weren't so hopelessly corrupt and incompetent
>>
>>55683333
the part that says apostates are not innocent and you should kill them
>>
>>55683333
>innocent

It means devout muslim
>>
>>55683336
>live in darrulharb
>get shot
>>
>>55683314
It's just gonna continue growing until it overtakes Christianity. It also seems like politicians are hell bent on importing them because we can see how great they integrate into our societies.
>>
>>55683314
Why is it so popular in the first place? What makes it so appealing? Islam is expanding afterall.
>>
>>55683343
It offers free women to beta males, it gives you the illusion of power backed by an entire religion which no other religion no longer offers in this time and age, it thrives under ignorance and illiteracy of poor and uneducated people by pretending to be the only solution that is available to them
>>
>>55683314
Convert them to non-abrahamic religion
>>
Kill them all
>>
>>55683326
>when religion starts to merge with national idenities
I think you may be onto something.
>>
>>55683314
Stop being idealists shits.

>>55683315
They change nothing, and can't be maintained without heavy financial and military support from the west. The moment you waver in funding them, populist movements form and overthrow them.
>>
We wait it out the world did with Christian savagery.
>>
>>55683314
honestly we need to move on from oil use

Wahhabi bullshit is funded by saudi oil money, and oil in general is the only thing they have to fund their operations. the moment they don't have that all they'll have left is illicit drug trade
>>
>>55683317
Ignorant pieces of shit like you make me embarrassed to be an American.
>>55683327 is right. Their holy book literally commands them to kill the infidels. This "religion of peace" bullshit needs to stop.
>>
>>55683333
na i mean that part where mohummad invaded mecca killing hundreds of """"""innocents"""""
>>
>>55683317
hello mustafa abdulla
>>
>>55683349
>waited out Christian savagery
Look where our country is now without it. Full of homosexuals, terrible drug problem, full of radical SJWs, 80% of teens have an STD, the list goes on.
>>
>>55683351
>Their holy book literally commands them to kill the infidels.

So do Christian and Jewish holy texts. Obviously the answer is much more complex than "their book tells them too" otherwise Theonomists would be a majority.
>>
>>55683355
>bible
>commands people to kill
[citation needed]
>>
>>55683314
Jews did it
>>
>>55683356
www.evil bible.com/Murder.htm
>>
Move away from oil, watch their entire society collapse.
>>
>>55683356
2 Chronicles 15:12-13
Deuteronomy 17:12
The list goes on.

I got news for you buddy, Christianity is no more a religion of peace than Islam. In fact the very notion of a "religion of peace" is absurd.

The only reason Christianity isn't as barbaric is because the economic and social conditions changes such that being barbaric wasn't conducive towards its spread.

That doesn't stop some from trying to bring back those things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Reconstructionism
>>
>>55683355
No commandment of Jesus says to kill anyone. Ever. He preached non-resistance.
>>
>>55683358
>>55683360
>all dat Old Testament
lol the Jews wrote that shit. Jesus rejected their laws.
>>
>>55683360
>Old Testament
Show me where in the New Testament it says to kill. The OT is for histories and Christians are to follow Christ's teachings as the covenant of old was with Jews and Jews only.
>>
>>55683361
Nonsense, in fact the sort of mentality that is one he argued against in Matthew 5:17.
>>
>>55683359
this

like srs this

why does nobody get it? it's the money that's causing it
>>
>>55683362
>Jesus rejected their laws.
LMAO no he didn't:
The Fulfillment of the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.a 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.b 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commandsc and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>55683363
>>55683362

Again nonsense.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
>>
>>55683317
then how come every muslim country in the middle east is such a fucking hellhole? if it isn't people obsessed with beheading those that don't follow their ideas then its war against their own people because they are sunni or shiite
you seriously can't deny that the islamic religion is a cancer to the world. your fucking religion is a joke
>>
>>55683368
Middle-East is the most destabilized region on earth, look at all the government change/military coup, a lot of them happened because of the proxy cold war and oil.

If it wasn't for oil it would stabilize, be it with dictators, theocracies or democracies but sadly NATO+Saudi Arabia+Israel/Russia+Iran like to play their little proxy wars.
>>
spread enlightenment. Places that are wartorn and in poverty are more prone to religion, and thus more prone to believe retarded things.
>>
>>55683370
/rDarkEnlightenment
>>
>>55683369
Indonesia isn't really that nice either, though...
>>
>>55683370
Can't spread enlightenment ideals without fixing those material problems first.

>>55683371
Absolutely not.
>>
>>55683332
no, they spent most of the second half of the 20th century trying to get rid of those secular dictators and impose saudi arabia-tier rulers because those dictators all opposed Israel. (Besides Assad who is a huge kek)

The west has got what they asked for.
>>
>>55683367
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

"When a man strikes you upon the cheek, turn and offer him the other."

"Love thy enemy as you love thyself."

Nothing that you stated said to kill anyone.

The fulfillment of law dealt with the sacrifice needed for sin.

Being considered lower standing in the afterlife does not equate to killing someone.

Please learn the context of the scriptures you quote.
>>
File: 1391550768239.gif (480 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
1391550768239.gif
480 KB, 206x196
>>55683314
Do you want a real solution? One that would really work?

Do what we've been doing but no more half measures. Surgical drones strikes 24/7 365 days a year with very liberal ROE and low intel requirements. They'll hate us still but we just have to get to the point that they fear us even more than they hate us. I mean sure some radical Muslim might not be afraid to die but he might be afraid of getting involved if he knows that as soon as he does there's a very good possibility that everyone at the next family gathering might get liquefied as soon as they finish the prayer over the meal.

The only way to win this "war" is make them fear us more than they hate us.

Now that will never happen because I doubt that anyone in the West would have the stomach for it (including myself) and ethically it's pretty god damn hipcritical but it would work.
>>
"He gotta get got" Omar Little

"He gotta fall" Marlo Stanfield

"The bigger the lie, the more believe it" Bunk

"Its all in the Game" Omar Stanfield

"I bleed red, you bleed green" Avon Barksdale

"Yea we past that Gangsta bullshit man" Stringer Bell

"In my country, this is not prison" Sergei

"Fucking Turko" The Greek

I love Bible hour
>>
>>55683317
t. Abu nasir

Fuck off back to Pakistan you shitskin mudslime.
>>
>>55683375
>Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

This is what I am talking about.

Lev 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Deu 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
Deu 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
Deu 19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him that which is wrong;
Deu 19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy is, shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
Deu 19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother;
Deu 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
Deu 19:20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
Deu 19:21 And thine eye shall not pity; but life shall go for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Jesus' entire point was that nothing which had transpired with the woman followed biblical law.

Jesus was not the proper person to take her too, they failed to bring the man, and there were no witnesses to the act (3 witnesses are required for a death sentence and they are to cast the first stones). He wasn't condemning killing people, he was calling bullshit.
>>
>>55683314
Deal with Saudi Arabia you nigger.
>>
Well, obviously ISIS and Al-Qaeda are controlled by the West as a way to keep people in fear and act as a pretext to war for conquest of the region. So get rid of the Western elites and that's a lot of our problem solved.

But in terms of the general Islamic shittiness that would remain after the big terrorist groups have no reason to keep going, stuff like burqas and honor killings and penalties for apostasy, I don't know. I can't think of a solution that would actually really help Western culture to spread more to the extent that it would be the majority among young people like it is in Dubai, Cairo or the Pakistani cities.

I wanna say we need to be isolationist, to withdraw all our troops from the Middle East, and help create pic related, to make things more stable. But then we might not be able to spread our culture to the Islamic world as easily because we'll be more isolationist.

I honestly doubt it though. I'm an anarchist who wants to create a world of self-sufficient communities, both explicitly anarchist ones as well as mini-states. In the decentralized, libertarian world I fight for, there won't be any national armies or even any massive media conglomerates to spread Western culture to the Third World. That would make things more difficult. But there would be the ability for any independent group in the West to go over there and try to free people from oppression, without any backlash from anyone in the West, since there would only be local government and hopefully no government at all. No one can tell anyone that it's not acceptable to go over there and try and start a revolution against Islam.
>>
>>55683374
This. We do deals with known supporters of terrorism like France just did recently with SA or some gulf state.

No matter what a sane ruler democratic or not does some greater power will fund extremists to overthrow them.
>>
>>55683381
That last paragraph is complete faggotry.
>>
File: 1447380728785.jpg (23 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1447380728785.jpg
23 KB, 429x410
>>55683376
I get the feeling that it could work. The specific people we were bombing the shit out of would possibly be too fear-induced. Possibly.

The problem comes when we are denounced by every other living nation
>>
>>55683375
>>55683375
Same could be said about verses from the quran

If you dig on the muslim part of the internet, they offer a nice in-context explanation of violent verses. In fact the quran isn't a set of laws at all, it is the reported instances where god would speak to muhamad, and since the guy was involved in warfare, most violent verses are him (or god according to the quran) speaking to his army about what they should do in a given situation. Out of context, it sounds like it's a call for all muslims to consider themselves rightful judges over all non-believers, except it isn't.
>>
>>55683317
the quran was designed to create a nation that perpetuated war against non-muslims. if there wasnt a scism in islam itself they wouldnt infight as much as they have either.
>>
>>55683330
>cheap labour
>said immigrants dont speak the language, dont meet standardized education
>are often illiterate
>deeply conservative and intollerant of conflicting views
>from a hot climate, thus not used to the constant work in colder countries
>>
>>55683360
the main advantage in christianty is that they've said since the 6th century that the bible isnt litteral, its open to interpretation. You can change what it means to be a christian to some degree. You cant do that with something thats as well documented as the quran.

christians can change and adapt into modern society without conflicting the core principle of christianity. muslims cant.
>>
>>55683379
doesnt baptism invalidate leviticus's rules?
>>
>>55683315

Yeah, just look at how successful Albania is you fucking mong.
>>
>>55683354
>80% of teens have an STD

You're either b8ing or you're using the stupid system that says cold sores are STDs.
>>
>>55683384

You obviously set up another mass killing in another country with a lot of pull, like Russia or China. Hell, China has been sick of their shit for quite a while, they just keep to themselves for the most part.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 592x492
>>55683317
>islam isn't a problem
>>
>>55683376
When we bomb terrorists, we do collateral damage against innocents. Inb4 "no such thing lol" but you know what I mean. It's impossible to avoid in a battle environment where civilians and enemies look the same.

The more you miss your targets, the more you fuel the terrorist propaganda machine. A machine that exists to due to western influence. Every single raghead you kill will be replaced by 1 or 2 more the next day. Maybe the lost a family member and want revenge, maybe they actually hate the west, or maybe they just want some pay and food because their lives suck.

You'll keep bombing an infinitely replenishing enemy until there is almost nobody left, you've spent tens of trillions of dollars on equipment that could've gone toward improving your own country, and the rest of the first world (including your own citizens) hates you for pounding a country into dust.

tl;dr fuck off Bush. It's not a solution. Focus on alternative energies so we don't need to rely on them for oil, don't accept Muslim immigrants, and don't bother intervening. Let the Middle East either fix or kill itself.
>>
>>55683317

>1) Religion isn't being phased out, let alone Islam.
Yes it is. More people on this planet are atheist/agnostic than ever before.

>2) Islam isn't a problem. Violence is the problem, you retard.
Eh, Islam does seem to be a bit problematic on calls for violence. A lot more so than any other religion. Yes, there are lots of people who warp Islam for power and political prestige, but ignoring the fact that a healthy percentage of radical terrorists carrying out attacks consider themselves "Islamic" skirts around the issue a bit.

>3) And no you can't solve it. It exists in every society and has since the beginning.
Religion came to be as a matter of explanation of the unexplained. As more of the unexplained becomes explained, then naturally religion will become less and less important, as it already is.

I don't know why I'm here though tbqh. I'm sure the discussion revolves around /pol/shit grandstanding, trolling, and memes.
>>
>>55683376

Killing one terrorist with a drone seems to create two more, which is why the Obama Administration and the CIA have been dialing back the drone program immensely.

That's not a viable solution it seems.
>>
>>55683315

Actually, from a historical perspective, you could argue that the secular dictatorships (Arab Nationalists) that arose from the power vacuum of the Ottoman Empire helped to bring about radical Islamism in the region.
>>
honest answer: the solution will not be allowed, because too many people profit from extremism, a violent and bloody middle east
>>
1. remove all muslim from europe
1a. all means all
2. put them back in middle east
3. don't let them back in
3a. build up proper border control
4. don't touch them
4a. don't touch them
4b. don't touch them
5. let them kill each other
4d. don't touch them
4e. do not fucking touch them, don't give them aid, don't try to teach them peace, don't try to stabilize their countries, don't get involved in their politics, or whatever the fuck else flower and bunnies ideas you have, just do not touch them and let them rot

this way they get to live in their hellhole and they don't bother anyone else because the proper response to their presence is 'what are you doing outside of your hellhole?'
>>
>>55683399
Thats too autistic m8 we need a better solution
>>
>>55683376
why not force them to eat pork before executing them, use their own religion against them.

people wont be so willing to throw away their lives for a cause if there's a pretty good chance they'll send you straight to hell.
>>
>>55683401
theyll just bomb themselves before you can get it in
>>
>>55683402
and if they know they could end up that way if they get caught planning anything?
>>
>>55683400
that was the shittiest "criticism" of an idea ever senpai
>>
>>55683403
sleep with bombs on obviously
>>
>>55683346
http://www.news.com.au/national/the-worst-thing-we-could-do-is-blame-the-australian-muslim-community/story-fncynjr2-1227609152618

>The worst thing we could do is blame the Australian Muslim community
>>
>>55683326
>>55683321

>one one understands quran

What, translating that shit is prohibited too?
>>
>>55683314
people seem to forget that in it's heyday, christianity was as bad as islam is today, but christianity progressed forward and islam never did
>>
>>55683404
>le war and le violence is the only way because im insecure about my masculinity so i need to act tough xD
We need a idea which is acceptable for normies since normies dont hold extrem and radical believes. How about a proper border control, regulated immigration and a fierce watch on radical elements in every country? There are several "hate preachers"who can do their shit without facing any punishment.
>>
>>55683314
Why don't you yards just be like singapore. We have no problem with our Muslims because one) their forcefully integrated two) government cracks down on all races equally three) conservatism is encouraged. As a singaporean I believe that alone makes me qualified to lead your counties. Kindly elect me, Amos yee, as your next fuhrer
>>
>>55683406
What have they to do with it? As long as they dont show any cooperation with these nutjobs they wont gave anything to do with it
>>
>>55683314
For westerners, I tthink you have to be harsh.
Elect right wingers, reduce immigration and ban mslim radicals, ban mosques and announce islam a terrorist ideoligy (like nazism).

For us in muslim lands. We are hopelessly fucked for as long as islam reigns.
>>
just fuck their shit up
>>
>>55683411
*have
>>
>>55683412
are you by chance tengri
>>
>>55683412
Everything except the announcement as a terrorist ideology would work. Even banning mosques would be hard you can only reduce immigration and ban radicals which i think would be the best solution.
>>
Allow USA and Russia to nuke all Middle East, half Africa and part of Asia.
>>
>>55683314
Ban radicals and radical teaching of Islam
Put the refugees to an empty land in Africa or South America and give them proper enough infrastructure and good education, get the money from Euro/American citizens as security tax lol
Do an interview for those who wants to work/live in Europe
If those things worked, then stop USA from finding a new enemy of the west
>>
File: fertilecrescent_large.png (24 KB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
fertilecrescent_large.png
24 KB, 800x556
>send the entire combined European navy to scout through the Mediterranean and sink/reroute every single ship filled with immigrants
>give Russia permission and all the resources it needs to flatten every Syrian city with population of above ~100,000
>gather up joint EU or EU and NATO army and invade and beat ISIS killing as many militants as possible
>use extreme version of scorched earth tactic on the conquered land to exploit the fact that the entire Middle East is one giant desert and the "fertile crescent" is the only habitable part
>completely make fertile crescent uninhabitable with salt and radioactive waste if you must
>fortify borders with Turkey with as many troops as they need (and, of course, let Erdogan win and support him domestically)

That would ultimately make much of the Middle east uninhabitable and force the displacement of the entire population of Iraq, Syrian and likely the neighbouring countries. If EU/NATO do their job well they won't be able to cross over the sea or through the Turkey and every single city in the region will be leveled and all the land will be unarable ultimately forcing movement towards the south and southeast AWAY from Europe.

You're welcome.
>>
>>55683314
KILL ALL MUSLIMS.
>>
>>55683362
why do Americans keep spouting this meme. Other than things Jesus personally abrogated, Jesus literally asked to follow every doth and tittle of the Old Testament
>>
>go on normiebook
>see shit like "O-ONE ATTACK DOES NOT DEFINE THE WHOLE RELIGION"
Why are leftists so into Islam, when against most other religions? What about Islam is better in their minds than something like Christianity?
>>
>>55683314
We wait. Lots of people will die and whatnot but hey the same happened with Christianity at an even worse scale.
>>
>>55683377

wtf?
>>
There's no decent way to resolve this without stooping down to their level
>>
>>55683421
>Jesus literally asked to follow every doth and tittle of the Old Testament
Not sure about Jesus, but Paul clearly said that the law was no longer necessary and disparaged people for continuing to follow it.
>>
>>55683422
for some reason people don't like islam, so muslims must be victims
>>
File: 110357-004-BCD6DA37.jpg (58 KB, 550x369) Image search: [Google]
110357-004-BCD6DA37.jpg
58 KB, 550x369
The only way to win a war is to break the will of an opponent. For every person that is killed in a Terrorist incident, and city needs to be razed in their place or origin or training.

>>55683425
The fact of the matter is playing with modern "feel for everyone doctrine" doesn't work. It's failed at containing and controlling dissidents. Empires weren't built with words, and they weren't maintained with love. They were built by weapons and maintained by fear. We already know what works and doesn't from history. The only way to win is to accept that barbarism is a necessary evil for the greater good. If the western world could do this to ourselves for the greater, there is no justification for not doing it to others.
>>
>Remove Kebab
>Withdraw any wars or involvement in Kebab countries
>Build wall

There we go
>>
>>55683315
>Mass deportation of Muslims
>Leaving the Middle East
>Funding more homeland security or domestic defense

Most that happens is a lot of liberals kick and scream but that's it. Thank me later.
>>
File: 1439114426072.jpg (35 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
1439114426072.jpg
35 KB, 457x376
>>55683430
meant for OP
>>55683429
this nigga knows
>>
ITS THE STUPID ARABS FAULT AND GUESS WHAT USA SUPPORTS THEM AND IS ALLY FUCK
>>
We need

to build

a wall.
>>
>>55683428
but they're dumb mud people if i give them love and food they will be my friends, just like my kitty, mister snuffles. don't hurt mister snuffles! you're a big meanie waah
>>
>>55683432
It's not like we have a choice. Without them, we'd have no oil. The US will surely cut off support once it acquires energy independence.
>>
>>55683314
Islam isn't the problem. It's only the people in the middle east. Don't attack any of the holy sites. Follow this rules if you want to go to war and don't be american.
1. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

2. “Do not practice treachery or mutilation.(Al-Muwatta)

3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees.(Al-Muwatta)

4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud).

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.”
>>
>>55683432
100x this

is USA didn't support those oil goatfuckers we wouldn't be seeing this whole shit

Why would anyone respect USA when they chose Russia to be their biggest enemy and not people who ban women to drive their cars and stone you to death for not being ninja?
>>
>>55683437
How? They'd still be making money off oil and thus giving funds to terrorists regardless of US support.
>>
>>55683317
>2) Islam isn't a problem. Violence is the problem, you retard.
I never heard of a suicide bomber kill people in the name of Jesus
>>
>>55683439
That's because Christians and Jews rule the world right now. If the world right now is in the opposite situation, I would be the one saying this.
>>
>>55683314
I propose somehow knocking the moon out of orbit and slamming it into the middle east

They want a moon?

GIVE THEM THE FUCKING MOON!!!
>>
>>55683440
>That's because Christians and Jews rule the world right now.

and what kind of pills are we on today, hmmm dreamer?
>>
>>55683442
Are you implying Christians and Jews doesn't rule the world? Atheist?
>>
just let it happen
>>
>>55683440
even if this was true, it doesn't justify islamic terrorism at all
>>
>>55683333
Except that verse is in the past tense and is telling us what Allah told to the Children of Israel, and the verse that follows right after that is about how you should kill, crucify or cut off the feet and hands of those who "who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption"
>>
>>55683445
He asked he never heard people suicide bombing in the name of Jesus. I only answer the question. Terrorism are never justified senpai.
>>
>>55683447
so you're saying, christian/jewish terrorists would be real in a muslim controlled world?
if that's true, how come christians and jews behaved in the Ottoman empire
>>
>>55683394
>Focus on alternative energies so we don't need to rely on them for oil
dude i'm high
>>
>>55683448
Firstly how would you know they behave.
Secondly do they have bombs?
Thirdly maybe the Ottoman empire is just a much much better leader and don't accidentally kill children when trying to kill "terrorist".
>>
>>55683450
>Thirdly maybe the Ottoman empire is just a much much better leader and don't accidentally kill children when trying to kill "terrorist".
nice job changing the subject fucker

jews and christians behaved, look it up
>>
>>55683448

>Mizrahi qux

>he's literally not allowed to do anything on his religion's holiest site

literally an islamno-quq
>>
We should just do what Hitler did, but in an united western front and against Islam, the time to be nice has passed. Sadly, it won't happen.
>>
>>55683453

The western armies are much stronger than the armies of Islamic countries, even on an united front. Perhaps we'd have to suck up some nukes, but that will happen sooner or later anyway, because there will be a great war again and now everybody's got them.
>>
>>55683454
arab armies are an absolute joke
>>
>>55683315
nice idea desu
>>
>kill arabs
>kill people who like arabs
>problem solved

other muslims doesnt even care about religion, theyre just born-muslim
>>
>>55683448
Dude, look up the whole of "the middle ages"
>>
>>55683314
Unlike the west Islamic countries accept their religion as law and not just moral guidance.
But because of that there are a lot of problems there that they hate about their countries. Then they come to the rich countries that they despise in order to have a better life. But instead of accepting western way of life and thinking (and why would they if they were brainwashed their whole life) as they should if they are living in that country, they don't adapt and they bring their own backwards ways and the general population hates this but because of the wests history and current politics they can't refuse the refuges (especially countries like Germany and Sweden). Man this is a problem I don't want to think about.
>>
>>55683457
this, kinda, ye
>>
>>55683381
cringe
>>
>>55683314
Push
Them
Out

there is no other solution
it's the only solution that is tried and true
>>
>>55683381
>The Sauds giving up Mecca AND Medina

Good fucking luck broski.
>>
muhammad (if he existed thats it) was pretty genius, he created a book around a fairy tale and said that anyone who would edit it should be killed so they cant have a proper reformation
>>
>>55683399
>Don't touch them

We need the oil. Until we move away from fossil fuels the middle east will be a political and military focal point.
>>
>>55683314
>with the rest of religion
can we stop with this bullshit? In what way is christianity as dangerous as islam? did christian terrorist kill 127 people in coordinate attacks on civilians in a major city?
stop with the shilling. coming from a land with a historical experience of islamic rule, no its not the same and no "islam is not just as bad". islam is worse.

before you start with the bullshit, compare the quranic prohibition on murder with the christian commandment.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.