[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until an attack happens in the UK? How do we solve the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 30
File: 77.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2100) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2100
tl;dr: Attack in UK probable/ London, Manchester Birmingham likely targets/Diplomacy, choosing lesser of 2 evils and international coordination are keys to solving threat. >>>>>>>>>>>

7/7 was the last major one. I hope I'm not tempting fate but we are overdue something awful happening.

I hate to racially profile but it's overwhelmingly likely that any attack will be carried out by an Islamic extremist and in the UK there is a muslim pop of 2,706,066, nearly all of it (2,660,116 ) in England. So only 50000 muslims in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. How many out of the 2.7 million would be potential Islamic extremists? 0.0010 maybe?

So they are looking for a needle in a haystack. London is the obvious target, with Manchester and Birmingham second and third.

The embedded problem of Islamic extremism is the perfect issue to increase the levels of surveillance on the collective, which CANNOT HAPPEN.

What is to be done? The only solution is a coordinated global response by all major nations of the world: and all those in the region.

PLAN:

1. Stop mass immigration immediately and start planning ways how to stabilize and grow Iraq and Syria into neutral, modern and secularly governed states

2. Create a Kurdish state out of some areas of Syria Iraq and Turkey and ARM THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.

3. Convene meeting of All muslim states and have them agree that fundamentalist "Salafist" Islam is against their ways.

4. Saudi may have to switch ruler and commit to less hard line Islam and, in a word, modernise. (Not impossible Oman and UAE have opened up and become like modern states recently)

5. War with ISIS may be inevitable at some point along the line, but let's make it the last war, and let's not ever, as citizens of out respective countries, give our voices to war mongering that may result in World War 3. We must not allow our governments to align themselves against Russia and Assad as this could cause a nightmare the like of which we have never known.
>>
Come on you people, I want a discussion.
>>
>>55678554
>go on /pol/
>actually read something good

Bravo my man
>>
Lord Mayor's show today, I hope nothing happens there.
>>
>>55678554
>Stop immigration
>Remove any immigrants on welfare
>Work with Russians to defeat ISIS

After that I've got nothing.
>>
Mass deportation. Inform your politicians, demand it of your politicians, remove the politicians against it, become your politicians if necessary. Get out and spread the word. I creasing security can only keep you safe up to a point. We, the politically incorrect, know what the real problem is, a multicultural society cannot exist in peace. The British state must be put back in the control of the British people and serve the best interest if the British people.
>>
>ISIS attack in the UK

Don't worry mate they only kill non muslim countries
>>
>>55678554
I just pray they never target something like the British Museum. As bad as the typical attacks are they still only hurt people.
>>
I'm in Gatwick airport right now, north terminal has been evacuated

IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING
>>
>Birmingham

And nothing is lost
>>
>>55680000
Get closer

Take pics

???
>>
>>55679353

Thank you man. The middle way is usually the best and most realistic option.. Trouble at Gatwick today. An evacuation has been carried out after a man with pistol and grenades was apprehended.
>>
>carpet bomb the middle east
>kill muslims until terrorist attacks stop
>>
>>55679932

The Anglo-Germanic Caliphate of Greater Sweden is safe then? Allah be praised!!
>>
I think the UK's security agencies are better than France's at preventing this stuff.

2 big attacks in 1 year for Paris. That's bad for business.

London has probably poured tonnes of money in since the 7/7 bombings. Don't watch terrorists putting off investment.
>>
>>55680000
show the police your quads
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1231x1073) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1231x1073
>>55680000
Quads confirm.

>>55678554
Jesus, point 3 is true.

If you truly want to distance yourself from radicals fucking act on that, rebuild your religion to not be enabling for jihadists, redraft, make an actual stand, don't make these atrocities about you and help those who are suffering from your fellow followers.
>>
We can't just deport every one of them. It'll only increase tensions between us and them, as they'd feel marginalised. There must be a better way...
>>
>>55680136

There is MASSIVE Expat populations in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain. And anyway only 0.000sweet fuck all of the pops of these countries are even supportive of crazies like the ones that carried out the Paris attacks. Saudi Arabia carries most blame for exporting their toxic Salafist Islam to the world.
>>
File: IMG_20151114_111944.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_111944.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>55680109

No inbound or outbound flights atm
Slowly getting more chaotic
RRREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1435408528560.png (547 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1435408528560.png
547 KB, 900x600
>>55678554

Daily Reminder:

Every major western country was now hit by terrorist attack killing 100+ people.

Except germany.

Feels good man, we are 100% safe in germany.
>>
>>55680370
You want the Muslim population to leave voluntarily? That's only going to happen if they face horrendous discrimination or the standard of living here is significantly reduced.
>>
>>55680473
More of the qt on the right lad
>>
>>55680477
How does it feel losing national pride and hosting thousands of said immigrants and terrorists in the process?
>>
>>55680057
>Birmingham
>And nothing is lost
this desu
>>
>>55678554
>I hate to racially profile
stopped reading there
Once again proving that the west is lost
If you knew a shed of history you would know that Christianity has been at war with mudslimes since forever. Kill yourself
>>
>>55680370
In Tokugawa era Japan suspected Christians were made to trample on a cross to prove that they were not members of that outlawed religion.

We need to toughen the fuck up and do stuff like that, far too many westerners have become puny liberals, divorced from reality.
>>
>>55680720
If you knew a shred of history you would know that Christianity is a mudslime religion.
>>
>>55680563

We can't just get rid of all of them. There are plenty of nice Muslims around. Besides, it'll just make them hate us more and that won't help anything
>>
>>55680627
>How does it feel

How does it feel getting blown up, shot and beheaded by terrorists, anglo?
>>
>>55680588

She's gone la
No other qts around maybe I should change location

Any other /pol/ack around?
Please do not approach
>>
>>55680819
Well what the fuck are you asking for?
>>
>>55680057
The same could be said for any of the larger cities and towns in the UK.
>>
>>55678554
IMMINENT.
>>
>>55680910
Just saying there's nothing we can do that will make a change as its likely to piss them off more and make things worse
>>
>>55680000
>Remember no Arabic.
>>
Here's a better plan

1. Stay the fuck out of Muslim territory and politics instead of repeated meddling

2. Repeat 1.

Seriously, how do people forget that it was the fucking frogs who were at the forefront of taking Gaddafi down?

128 is a small price, I wish 12800000 had been killed for what NATO fucks have been doing in the Islamic territory
>>
We have Pakis who are affiliated with a different terrorist group. We are unlikely to see an IS style attack in the UK.

Irish on the other hand, those terrorists are still bombing cars and MP's today.
>>
>>55680860
Go and get a nice pint down of Guinness down you, son.
Where were you planning on flying to?
>>
The only way for islamic states to modernize is if they become less islamic.
>>
Of course, there's also the EU Referendum in 2017. Although I really hope it takes place next year.
>>
>>55680974
Escape to the country. Our biggest problems are slavs and foreign prostitutes.
>>
>>55680819
Christianity is almost 100% dead in the UK these days. Who actually goes to church apart from a few old ladies?

And it didn't die because we went round killing and persecuting all the Christians.
>>
File: 1443794671052.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443794671052.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>55678554
You have a license to make this thread OP?
>>
>>55680477
ISIS does not kill muslim brothers.
>>
there won't be an attack anywhere obvious for awhile due to the increased security

unless a bomb attack, any activity will be quickly stopped with only a small body count

would be impressed if the terrorists are able to pull it off though
>>
>>55680832
It's shitty, but least we don't have merkel forcing Uzair's dick down our throat as much.
>>
>>55681022
Hopefully not Syria
>>
>>55679932
AHAHAHAHAHA, so funny

Go back to building wall Paco, Isis don't even care enough to attack you
>>
>>55681193
I'm sorry Burgerino? What do you mean?
>>
File: asddas.png (1 MB, 1100x475) Image search: [Google]
asddas.png
1 MB, 1100x475
oh shit
>>
>>55680477

> we are 100% safe in germany

Its like you provoke destiny.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1200x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1200x662
>>55680000
>airport happening quads
>>
>>55678554
Probably best to stay the fuck out of london, especially popular tourist places, they'll be a hot target.

We're fucked, to say the least. Hopefully a right wing surge is seen over Europe, something might actually change.
>>
>>55678554
It's more likely the IRA and Protestants militias in Ireland will start shit with each other.

Protestants will get angry over this Para getting arrested for Bloody Sunday and yeah...
>>
>>55681193
Shots fired
>>
>>55681206

wut?

You know that ISIS victims are 99% syrians and iraqis, right?

>>55681236

Yeah, you'd need a not sliced up throat for that, buddy.
>>
>>55681362
>have fun getting v& you retard
>>
>>55680993
It was fucking LABOUR who decided to go to the Middle East in the first place.

The same left-wing cunts who apologise and preach about the West being the cause are the ones who caused it themselves anyway by voting in Labour.

I AM SO MAD
>>
>>55680796
yet again proving that you would rather take kebab cock than protect your beliefs.
>if we are peaceful the-yy will be peaceful today, am i rite guys?
>>
>>55678554
No offense, but that kind of talk is exactly the problem.

> How long until an attack happens in the UK

People have been bombed. People are beheaded openly in your streets. But apparently it has to be at least 100,000 at once or else it only takes a month for the mentality to go back to "wow, France has it really bad right now, imagine something crazy would happen in our country!".

Of course Germans are just as bad, if not worse.

There are only two solutions:
1. Protest voting (under one umbrella)
2. Getting others to protest vote (by not "hiding your powerlevel")

Will anything change? Of course not. UKIP fails, and German protests votes are split up over 5+ tiny parties because everyone fights each other to appear as the only non-nazi right-wing party.
>>
>>55681466
im trying to stay safe m8
>>
>>55681350
Don't make me call the cops
Show your posting license immediatly
>>
>>55678554

UK have always been a fucking whore to the Jews.

UK need to die
>>
>>55678554
Lets just be thankful we never took anywhere near as many as Germany or Sweden. I think Germany is next lad.
>>
>>55680796
>If you knew a shred of history you would know that Christianity is a mudslime religion.

if anything the opposite is true
>>
>>55680000
Tell the BBC.
>>
>>55681615
UK was the first country in Europe to expel the jews

trust an oil nigger to know nothing about history and still talk shit on the internet

Scandinavians have always been rapine bleached niggers anyway
>>
I don't think it'll happen here for two reasons:

a) the ethnics are far more integrated than they are than any other country in the world bar Canada, that's including the Muzzas.

b) the intelligence forces in this country are far, far more competent

But I feel it may happen for one reason:

a) Britain/London is a fortress and they are going to be gagging to attack this country to prove we are fallible
>>
>>55678554

We are getting our first batch of "refugees" next week:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34815218

Surely this can't go ahead?
>>
Nuke London !!! They are nothing more than Jew cock suckers
>>
>>55681775
>a) the ethnics are far more integrated than they are than any other country in the world bar Canada, that's including the Muzzas.

can't tell if you are trolling or just totally deluded
>>
File: 1367868041068.png (137 KB, 603x738) Image search: [Google]
1367868041068.png
137 KB, 603x738
>>55681615
U wot lad m8?

We literally executed a bunch of Zionist terrorist leaders during the Jewish Insurgency in Palestine.

Go read up on it.

Not to mention the BBC constantly calling Israel a terrorist state lel.
>>
>>55681838
Alright snow nigger, enough projecting for today.
>>
>>55680784
>In Tokugawa era Japan suspected Christians were made to trample on a cross to prove that they were not members of that outlawed religion.

But Japan, after banning Christianity, devolved into a war-spreading state:

>Korea
>China
>Philippines
>Pearl Harbor

It took not one but two nuclear bombs to stop them.
>>
>>55681838
We should nuke Norway.

It's inbreeding capital of the world and could use some radiation to make it slightly warmer and nicer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038084/Norway-taking-foreign-children-away-parents-highest-rates-inbreeding-world-Country-forced-deny-claims-Lithuanian-child-taken-care.html
>>
>>55678554
We've got a few hours, maybe a couple of days at best. Godspeed.
>>
>tfw I have to travel into central London every day for university

JUST
>>
>>55681480
If it was a tory in power they 100% would have followed Bush into Iraq as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 768x1024
Hmmm
>>
>>55681549
I lost it inside your sisters gnarly ear hole.
>>
File: 1447457574418.gif (892 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
1447457574418.gif
892 KB, 200x317
>>55680000
>hip to be square
>square has four sides
>four
>quads

absolutely confirmed for happening
>>
>>55680993

We're not staying out of anything. This civil war is being fueled by us for resources

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-10/competing-gas-pipelines-are-fueling-syrian-war-migrant-crisis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq-Syria_pipeline
>>
>>55679825
>Stop immigration
Not gonna happen, it might because more regulated like Australia though. This event could make us leave the EU.
>Remove any immigrants on welfare
This isn't a big a problem as people think, it's mostly whites who exploit welfare, watch the documentary Benefits Street
>Work with Russians to defeat ISIS
Probably going to happen
>>
>>55678554
Wow. That's seriously a great five point plan there. Like a wishlist of international politics. I really wish we could pursue these strategies, but I don't think the conditions are right for any of them.

1. As long as the west is involved in the Syrian civil war and migrants keep coming (think boats), European nations will accept refugees. It's simply the way to deal with a humanitarian crisis in a clean and efficient way.

2. Turkey makes this virtually impossible. Their basically declared war on the Kurds and the geographic strategic importance of some of the Kurdish lands mean Turkey really won't give up that land without a fight or some massive change in the political arena. Considering the NATO member's stance and connections, it's a pipe dream. Iraq and Syria probably would cede the land after the war.

3. This would be a dream come true. We know this won't happen though. Too much to gain through violent dedication to religion from a leader's perspective. Fervor is a powerful pill.

4. See point 3. Heavy hitting US allies. US and the west won't endanger their position with them with a different government.

5. Well, wouldn't it end up being a World War if we all declared war? War will always exist so long as the nation state does. I agree though.

6. Yes. We're in no danger of doing so either, though. Most European interests lie closely with US interests and NATO has an extreme interest in putting Russia out of business. See: next world war.
>>
>>55682201
>Lad Bible
You dun goofed.
>>
>>55681775
>Britain/London is a fortress
>literally been bombed, raped and beheaded just a few oibongs ago
okay
>>
>>55682807
Rapes didn't happen in London.

Mosques got petrol bombed and nail bombed in retaliation.

Muslim was stabbed to death and another was attacked with a machete (wasn't even a Muslim but yeah).

Oh and some Muslim wearing the ninja outfit was stabbed multiple times and dumped in a canal.
>>
Absolutely nothing will happen, Muslims will replace us I am sure.

UNLESS you start actively going after people like Owen Jones, digging up dirt and winding them up and disrupt the BBC's operations. What do you think the difference is between countries where the native population fights back without permission against undesirables vs us? It's the media. Our media is so fucking subtle with propaganda and so heavy with demoralizing irony that people are afraid to be seen as a racist loser, or paranoid and overeager. There isn't one fucking media source for the masses that sends the message "It's okay to take this seriously." Which is why we need to shut the media down.
>>
File: american-flag-overlode.jpg (40 KB, 341x393) Image search: [Google]
american-flag-overlode.jpg
40 KB, 341x393
>>55679932

nice work wallbro
>>
File: 1300549048231.jpg (52 KB, 826x496) Image search: [Google]
1300549048231.jpg
52 KB, 826x496
>>55678554

>mfw the Welsh survive longer than the English

Fucking hell England can't even out do a principality you oppressed for 400 years
>>
>>55678554
Manchester christmas markets open today
>>
Typhoons patroling london on low altitude.
Happening confirmed
>>
>>55683198
>you oppressed for 400 years
But Wales has never been oppressed.

It's been protected for centuries. English mercenaries protected Welsh Celts from the Irish slave traders that would kidnap the Welsh on behalf of the Vikings.

The only bad thing that was done to Wales was the execution of the Clan leaders by Edward Longshanks, but even then one would argue it was a good thing due to Clans killing each other over petty squabbles and money. And once Longshanks subjugated Wales he invested a lot of English money into building castles and all sorts all around Wales. The same Clan warfare that existed in Scotland that led to the Black Dinner and Glen Coe massacre (it was bad).

Not to mention allowing them to keep their language, culture and identity.

Even before Longshanks, Æthelstan set up a trade route and traded with Wales after he turned Cornwall into a major port.

And Wales protected the English Celtic tribes that fled during Roman occupation.

Wales isn't oppressed ladm8, any Welshman will tell you that.
>>
>>55683276
Fucking hell. A guy had a gun and a grenade at Gatwick today. Perhaps he will have coordinated with others.
>>
It's much easier to sneak in assault rifles to France

Perhaps the UK will experience a mass spoon attack
>>
>>55683883
It's easy to smuggle guns into mainland Britain.

Gun laws are much more relaxed in Northern Ireland.
>>
>>55682201

>reports suggest a man with a hand grenade or gun in his luggage has been arrested...
>and social media reacted in style!
>>
>>55680000
OI MATES HE WASN'T GAFFIN'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318312/Gatwick-North-Terminal-evacuated-armed-police-arrest-man-grenade-bag.html
>>
>>55680310
kek
>>
>>55684049
Yeah there was a thread created a little while ago anon.

>>55677506
>>
>>55678554
GCHQ seems a lot more effective at surveilling its population and stopping planned attacks than the DGSI in France. One of the perks of being an island I suppose.

So the chance of something big happening is probably fairly small in England, though obviously small events are always possible by some nutter with a knife or similar.
>>
SYRIAN PASSPORTS AND "ID CARDS" FOUND ON DEAD SUICIDE BOMBERS.

HOLY SHIT THEY WERE "REFUGEES"

ITS HAPPENING LADS.

CALAIS JUNGLE FIRE WAS BURNING EVIDENCE.
>>
>>55678554
What makes you think an attack in the UK is so likely? Did you forget we never even opened our borders up.
>>
>>55680136

>kill every muslim in the middle east
>kill literally a clear minority of global muslims
>really piss off east asia, where the majority of the world's muslims live

bravo
>>
>>55684168
It was all beefed up during the 70's/80's/90's because of the IRA.

With all the privately owned security cameras and the 7/7 bombings and Lee Rigby, yeah our services are paying much more attention.
>>
>>55684195
Where's your fucking source faggot
>>
>>55684195
Citation please, my negroid friend
>>
Just posting a twitt

EXPLOSION IN BAGNOLET, PARIS

https://twitter.com/russian_market/status/665501901014835201
>>
>>55684195
>B-But they are fleeing war and need safety!!
>Y-you're just being an intolerant bigot and racist!!
>>
200.000 boots on the ground, every city, town, village, road under US & EU occupation.

One teacher per 200 kids and teens. Massive indoctrination.

Then maybe in 30 years...
>>
File: big spoon.png (219 KB, 372x200) Image search: [Google]
big spoon.png
219 KB, 372x200
>>55683883
You call that a spoon?
>>
>>55684318
Sky News literally just said this on the television.

Give it some time it'll be online.
>>
>>55684365
that's a ladle, you cretin
>>
why would islamic state attack one of it's western bases?
>>
>>55684391
SHIT

>>55684341
SHIT

IN LOO
>>
Tbh we should just heavily arm the kurds and make a small country for them. They seem to be doing a good job killing the ISIS rats. Let them do out dirty work. Job done.
>>
PT: Initial reports of gunfire in Bagnolet, possible car chase #ParisAttacks

https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/665501300411506688
>>
>How many out of the 2.7 million would be potential Islamic extremists? 0.0010 maybe?

The larger issue at hand isn't just the small percentage that carry out these attacks, it's the majority of muslims that actually support them.
>>
>>55678554
Bradford
>>
>>55684459
POO IN LOO
>>
>>55684419
That's the joke.
>>
>>55684318
>>55684331
Just said live on Sky News reports from AP and Reuters from police source that Refugee ID cards and Syrian passports found on at least 3 of the 8 attackers.

Its no coincidence the "Jungle"(full of arabs and sub saharan Africans causing hell for locals) was set alight destroying 40 tents and a wooden shack just as the attacks begin.

It'll be online soon.
>>
>>55678554
Nice read, to bad you are already fucked.

Sharpen those butterknives nigel because you got a big extremist enviorment and i fear you will lose way more than france today.
>>
>>55678554
>1. Stop mass immigration immediately and start planning ways how to stabilize and grow Iraq and Syria into neutral, modern and secularly governed states

We spent billions and billions of dollars trying to make Iraq into a reasonable place. It failed, because the different ethnic groups didn't want to compromise, and most people there didn't want a neutral, secular government.

>2. Create a Kurdish state out of some areas of Syria Iraq and Turkey and ARM THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.

Yeah right. Because arming the fuck out of Arabs has worked so well in the past. We're already doing it to an extent, and I've seen this movie before.

3. Convene meeting of All muslim states and have them agree that fundamentalist "Salafist" Islam is against their ways.

Never going to happen.

>4. Saudi may have to switch ruler and commit to less hard line Islam and, in a word, modernise.

Very, very, very dangerous. What makes Oman and the UAE different, is that they aren't flush with oil. Saudi Arabia is, and since they don't have to open up to have incredible wealth, they won't without a fight. At which point we're talking about regime change, and hopefully we've seen this movie enough times to know what happens when you try and replace a tyrant with a modern government in the Middle East.

5. War with ISIS may be inevitable at some point along the line,

Yes, it will be. The theology of the Islamic State is predicted on bringing about the apocalypse, and before that comes, there must be war. They're waiting and praying for the day the armies of Rome will fight them on the battlefield and be defeated. The Pope doesn't have much in the way of an army, but any Western nation will do, and America best of all.

They're desperate for a fight. They'll do anything to provoke a fight. There can't be any peace with ISIS, because the purpose of their existence is to go to war with us, and they won't stop throwing rocks until they see our uniforms coming over the hill.
>>
>>55684168
>GCHQ seems a lot more effective at surveilling its population

Hopefully, it doesn't become the 1984-style police state Orwell warned us about.
>>
>>55684195
>>55684609
The Guardian's just picked it up as well - though they're saying only one Syrian passport's been found
>>
>>55684609
I saw it said on Sky News as well anon, now David CamCam is saying his speech and saying "threat level in UK is severe and will remain so".
>>
>>55684459
>https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/665501300411506688

You are a little behind on the times Vishnu!
>>
File: 1384426545030.jpg (87 KB, 627x576) Image search: [Google]
1384426545030.jpg
87 KB, 627x576
It's the City of London Mayoral parade today.

For those unaware the City of London is basically the economic heart of London (where the Bank of England is) and they are so rich and powerful they have their own mayor - who is being inaugurated today (probably right now).

Anything could go down in the next 5-6 hours as the parade lasts all day, has enormous crowds of people, and fireworks at 5pm at the river
>>
>>55684694
My name is Paddy, I am a proud whiskey-gook from Ireland. My IP is located in UK. I appreciate the advice. I have a sharpened pizza cutter that I will use to hold back to advancing radicalised Islamic horde.
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-france-mobilizes-1500-soldiers-35200087

Here this site says about one of them being found with Syrian passport.
>>
>>55684863
London is no longer the capital of England. So I do not care.

Londonistan can burn.
>>
>>55684346
>Then maybe in 30 years...

It took the US quite a while to pacify Japan: there were stragglers even after the war ended.

The US thinking that all will be well with Iraq & Libya after leaving for less than that time might be unfounded.
>>
>>55678554
Good plan. I think we'd need to remember why we were fighting the war as well, and stop when it finishes, rather than trying to secure oil and just jewing the shit out of it.
>>
>>55684948
London and the City of London are separate entities with their own police/mayor/boundaries though.
>>
>>55684694

I'm Scottish and we invented golf. We have plenty of golf clubs.
>>
>>55684948
>B-but I live here and I'm white with blue eyes and brown hair, 6ft2.

Anon pls, can someone just invent an Arab bomb or darkie bomb that kills only Muslims?

Pls xxx <3
>>
>>55684700
You pathetic dim witted american, kurds are completely to arabs.
>>
Any info?

Bagnolet, Yvelines & Boulogne-Billancourt are having reports of automatic gunfire.

Twitter users reporting car chases and helicopters circling those areas.
>>
>>55685038
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

>In November 1998, The Sunday Times reported that Israel was attempting to build an "ethno-bomb" containing a biological agent that could specifically target genetic traits present amongst Arab populations

It's theoretically possible - despite this particular part about Israel likely being a hoax
>>
>>55683198
cornwall will do fine too.
>>
>tfw live in the country
>ISIS would never target cows
>if they do everyone has guns anyway

Enjoy your citylife :^)
>>
>>55684700
1. America's post war plan in Iraq was the stupidest foreign policy in history and the disbanding of the Iraqi army and widespread use of torture are factors that are directly responsible for the rise of ISIS. 10 years clearly isn't enough. We, all of use, must commit to a minimum of 25 years to rebuild a country after huge bombing campaigns and periods of upheaval.

2. Kurds are different. They are secular. It is dawning on me that this comment will fall on moronic deaf ears and is nearly pointless lol

3. It is something that happened once every few years anyway, the UN could order it.

4. UAE and Oman are most definitely flush with oil, not to the same extend but they have oil. Oil forms the backbone of both countries economies.
>>
Everything youve said is just insane bullshit.

You think we are OVERDUE an attack? That reveals a warmongering attitude to me, an unhealthy mind seeking support for its worst reaches.

Go see a psychiatrist. Or just get off the internet for a few days.
>>
>>55685337
That's perfect. Once that's been done we can then burn all the Mosques down and convert a few of them into pig slaughter houses!
>>
>>55684994
Yeah the invasion, destabilisation, obliteration of Iraq was followed by it's rape. The Iraqis should be fucking livid about what the US and UK did to them.
>>
>>55685432
Blub blub blub muh political correctness
>>
File: tips sunglasses.jpg (97 KB, 1140x760) Image search: [Google]
tips sunglasses.jpg
97 KB, 1140x760
>>55685432
>>
>>55682430
>documentary benefits street
This wasn't a documentary dude it was a pile of nonsense
>>
>>55685432
how can you not think we're overdue? we are one of the biggest enemies to radical islam, im surprised why france gets so much stick when theyre not as much involved
it really is just a matter of time, be realistic
>>
>>55685432
I think what he means is is that because of our involvement in the middle east conflict and the fact we have a relatively large Muslim population with quite a few fucking off to Syria and a large silent majority of them angry with our government and that, that it's been quite a while since we've seen rumblings from them when they've threatened us a load of times.

It's a good thing they haven't been able to attack but you would think they would by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x393
>>55684700
Jimbob thinks he's clever writing in paragraphs. No. Just don't dont.
>arming arabs
>>
>>55680860
>la

absolutelydisgusting.jpeg
>>
>>55678554

RoboCameron confirmed for scared

Cameron: We must be prepared for British casualties

British prime minister David Cameron has been speaking to the media after chairing a meeting of the security committee COBRA.

He called Friday night’s killings “a horrifying and sickening attack” and said his thoughts were with the French people and all those who had lost loved ones.

“To the French people, my message is simple. Nous sommes solidaires avec vous. Nous sommes tous ensemble. We are with you, we are united,” he said.

Cameron said the UK should be “prepared for a number of British casualties.”
>>
LIBERALS PLAYING "IMAGINE" BY JOHN "I'M A RACE TRAITOR" LENNON IN CENTRAL PARIS. DECLARING LOVE FOR MUSLIMS AND PROTECTING THEM FROM NATIONALIST REPRISAL.

Truly fucking C U C K E D.

I did have sympathy for Paris at one point now I don't give a fuck. They deserve this fate.
>>
>>55678554
>0.0010%
try
>100%
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>55678554
Why worry UK?!
You only have to worry wile you look at Romanian nurses or construction workers when you see them, cause BBC is the eye of God that shapes your tiny inbred brain and the biggest problem UK has is Romanian migrants.
>>
>>55685344
>tfw cheated out of a nice life in a quite english town since your dad moved to america

Ever been to Exeter?
>>
>>55685649
I know quite a few Brits living in Paris.

Thankfully all of them are fine but yeah.

Did you see the Scottish guy interviewed who was at the football stadium when the bombs went off?
>>
File: bambam.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bambam.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
A witness at the Bataclan attack has told BFMTV that one of the assailants was white and appeared to be European.
“I saw a guy who was pretty small, white and looked like a European,” he said.

“He was just in front of the Bataclan and had a gun resting on his shoulder. Then I saw flashes and heard ‘Bam bam bam.’”
>>
Britain has the best intelligence forces on the planet.

Not easy to buy AK-47's compared to France, Germany.. etc.
>>
>>55685346
Or we could stay the fuck out the middle east
>>
>>55685773
The french guy on the phone last night to sky news was god tier.

Raging about open borders and only fools and the brainwashed left weren't expecting something like this. He said when he heard the suicide bombs he said "Shit its happening today and I didn't bring my gun!"

Even the reporter laughed.
>>
File: 1409186663042.jpg (386 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1409186663042.jpg
386 KB, 2197x1463
Honestly if something does happen it's not like it's going to really matter at all.

Muslims could line 100 people up and behead them on a London street tomorrow and lefties would still be going "but this has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and we can't blame any immigrants or refugees #pray4theUK" then we'd go back to business as usual and wait for it to happen again.
>>
>>55685938
I missed that, is there any links to it?

Oh and there's apparently more shit going down right now in Paris.

Don't know if real or not but here is thread.

>>55684268
>>
All this can simply be resolved with one measure:

Remove Saudi Arabia.

It is the source of all this Muslim incitement and unrest; yet we let them get away with it because we need the oil to keep flowing.

Get rid of the oil and then we can get rid of the muslims.
>>
>>55685907
>not easy
>he clearly doesn't live in Gunchester

Mate they are easy to get.
>>
>>55685540
the uk would never have done that without america calling the shots. britain creates and benefits from stability, the usa only gets its power from creating chaos
>>
Here's a thought. May be crazy but still.
STOP BEING AT WAR WITH EVERYBODY.
Stop bleeding the middle west and africa to death.
Maybe then you'll be safe
>>
>>55678554
>The embedded problem of Islamic extremism is the perfect issue to increase the levels of surveillance on the collective, which CANNOT HAPPEN.
BBC just tried to say that more is needed kek.
>>
>>55685927
> this
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 619x406
How on Earth did they smuggle those guns and grenades to France?
>>
>>55685927
Even if we stayed out of the Middle East, these fuckers are hell bent on re establishing the umayyad caliphate. Actually scratch that, a world caliphate...

They need to be deported back to the desert and nuked.
>>
>>55685432
Anyone with open eyes can see what's happening but you.
>>
>>55686039
Shut up you Twat, no new arms are being smuggled into the UK, you have to know the right people.

Try buying a gun off of a deep website please, they're all honeypots.
>>
>>55685889
manlets did this..
>>
>>55686124
You can buy machine guns in France as well as shotguns.

Grenades? No fucking idea but I have that image in my head of that video where Greek customs intercepted a bunch of guns and grenades.

You know the one I'm talking about?
>>
>>55678554
Fuck off.
>>
>>55686213
As a manlet, i'm very peaceful and he doesn't represent our values at all

#TerroristsAreNotManlets
>>
Fuck germany! Tell us more how we have to take these islamic shitheads into Europe...
>>
>>55679895
This
>>
>>55686212
But he's right, guns have been smuggled in for years from the USA via the postal service.

Not to mention the Northern Irish sending guns and bomb making blue prints to organisations based in England.

Seriously it's a whole cluster fuck of fuckness but it's true.

There was a guy in Florida who was jailed for 13 years for sending hundreds of guns for years to the UK. Machine guns, shotguns, handguns etc.
>>
>>55686043
God made Moslems as husks for civilized people to harvest out organs.

You call it the a caliphate. I call it New Wallachia.
>>
>>55680370
But if they are gone, tensions don't matter
>>
>>55686250
Unfortunately I don't. Crazy to think you can buy guns in a place like france
>>
>>55686401
>>
File: 1440673135513.jpg (74 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
1440673135513.jpg
74 KB, 618x416
>>55678554
>>
>>55686460
This was worrying, watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y60pw-P-K50
>>
File: Chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg (285 KB, 1199x1104) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg
285 KB, 1199x1104
>>55686401
Awesome.
Have a cookie.
>>
>>55685346
>1. America's post war plan in Iraq was the stupidest foreign policy in history and the disbanding of the Iraqi army and widespread use of torture are factors that are directly responsible for the rise of ISIS. 10 years clearly isn't enough. We, all of use, must commit to a minimum of 25 years to rebuild a country after huge bombing campaigns and periods of upheaval.

Every time we intervene in the Middle East we make more enemies. You can say that this time's different, but that's what we say every time. The idea that we'll spend trillions of dollars and at least a generation on nation-building, then you're pretty optimistic.

>4. UAE and Oman are most definitely flush with oil, not to the same extend but they have oil. Oil forms the backbone of both countries economies.

Less than a third of the UAE's GDP is oil, whereas it's the majority of Saudi Arabia.

>2. Kurds are different. They are secular. It is dawning on me that this comment will fall on moronic deaf ears and is nearly pointless lol

You're dead right about this, though. I originally had that paragraph constructed differently, so I'm pleading carelessness, but it's a retarded mistake.

>>55685098
>>55685621

No need to samefag about it, m8.
>>
>>55678554
>I hate to racially profile but it's overwhelmingly likely that any attack will be carried out by an Islamic extremist

Islam is not a race faggot.
>>
>>55686380
>
Don't compare upper class using connections to buy some guns for shooting on their Million quid estates.

There's nobody supplying extremist Muslims with automatic rifles i can assure you. Life isn't a movie some gang who deals drugs doesn't make connections with some muslim cunts looking for some weapons
>>
File: vAue5uN.jpg (66 KB, 759x551) Image search: [Google]
vAue5uN.jpg
66 KB, 759x551
>>55680000
Quappining

A man is arrested there?

shitshitshit
>>
>>55686737
I didn't say there was. I'm saying that gun smuggling has been happening in the UK for years and years and that it isn't difficult to do.
>>
>>55682430
>This isn't a big a problem as people think, it's mostly whites who exploit welfare, watch the documentary Benefits Street

Proportionally ME and African immigrants have more welfare recipients. There are just less of them overall so if you look at total numbers without comparing the per capita of each demographic it skews the reality.
>>
File: 1414535754277.jpg (44 KB, 348x219) Image search: [Google]
1414535754277.jpg
44 KB, 348x219
>TFW LIVING IN MANCHESTER AND TAKE A BUS TO COLLEGE

PLEASE SAY IT'S NOT HAPPENING
>>
File: 1446634025507.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1446634025507.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>live in London
>work from home
>only leave the house for a waitrose run
>will see all the carnage from my apartment balcony

feels comfy man
>>
>>55685337
Would backfire
>>
Genocide of the east is the only real solution. but lets face it, Europe is FAR too gone to take real action. Just accept that Europe is no longer relevant in world influence and when it becomes a muslim majority it will be the problem of the worlds emerging superpowers
>>
>>55686021
My father always says this. Saudis are a huge problem, they are going to have to reform ina big way.
>>
>>55686843
>Anyone attacking Manchester.

This isn't the 80's anymore, the IRA most likely won't bother with you.

:^)

>>55686855
Which part of London f.am.
>>
>>55687210
>they are going to have to reform ina big way.
Yeah, nuclear fire, along with Qatar, Bahrain. In fact the entire Gulf can be nuked and the middle east and Africa.

lol.
>>
>>55687247
Poplar/Canary Wharf
>>
>>55687494
Nigga u ded lol.

That's prime target for any terrorist attack.

Stay safe f.am.
>>
>>55685938
Better than the one on Sky, they asked him how he feels having survived the restaurant attack and he said "yes, I am so great to be alive inshallah".
>>
I have a friend in Manchester. His Girl hasn't come home yet, and he is worried.
>>
>>55687603
thanks fa.m, im not too worried about attacks, also ur forgetting this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Ealing_bombing
>>
>>55687653
Nah I remember it and the Canary Wharf one, car gets swabbed for explosives everytime you enter the car park to the big shopping centre.
>>
>>55687617
Probably out keking him mate
>>
>mfw Corbyn is talking about multicultural and multifaithful communities

Labour don't want to get re-elected do they?

Fucking Marxist piece of shit.
>>
>>55687617
It was Friday night last night.

She's probably still asleep in some random guys bed and I wish I was joking but knowing our slags? It's what they do.
>>
File: 1443738371433.jpg (12 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1443738371433.jpg
12 KB, 250x200
>>55687781
>>55687875
You're so mean.
>>
>>55678554
thats why you adopt russia's style of ruthless pragmatism and bury the terrorists with pig parts
>>
>>55687875
>>55687965
Especially Northern birds
>>
>>55687815
Jihadi Jez wanted John taken alive.

Labour are so deluded its laughable. Thats what you get when you elect a pinko.
>>
>>55683975
I laughed
>>
>>
>>55688244
Corbyn is without doubt the soundest and least reptilian of all the politicians of the UK thesedays.
>>
File: 1396211123370.png (106 KB, 327x353) Image search: [Google]
1396211123370.png
106 KB, 327x353
>live in walthamstow
>the belly of the beast

they won't ever attack this place, it's their own home

they are probably planning the attacks right now about five minutes away from where I live
>>
>>55678554
>create a Kurdish state and arm the fuck out of them
They can't defend themselves, our endless spending and training in Iraq only to be taken over quickly by Isis proves that
>>
>>55689993
He's also an entirely unelectable old-Red Marxist.
>>
>>55680796
At least Christianity's prophet didn't murder the non believers. Muslims religion was founded by a hypocritical murderer
>>
>>55678554
>1. Stop mass immigration immediately and start planning ways how to stabilize and grow Iraq and Syria into neutral, modern and secularly governed states
Iraq and Syria will be difficult to modernize. Most of mass immigration comes from other EU countries.

>2. Create a Kurdish state out of some areas of Syria Iraq and Turkey and ARM THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.
Literally impossible. Turks, who are NATO members mind you, would NEVER give up any clay or permit anything beyond an autonomous region friendly to them a la Iraqi Kurdistan
>3. Convene meeting of All muslim states and have them agree that fundamentalist "Salafist" Islam is against their ways.
They already say this, doesn't stop ISIS
>4. Saudi may have to switch ruler and commit to less hard line Islam and, in a word, modernise. (Not impossible Oman and UAE have opened up and become like modern states recently)
House of Saud isn't stepping down or Wahhabism going away unless they are toppled. Mind you, Saudis are very well armed, by US/UK made weapons mostly.
>5. War with ISIS may be inevitable at some point along the line, but let's make it the last war, and let's not ever, as citizens of out respective countries, give our voices to war mongering that may result in World War 3. We must not allow our governments to align themselves against Russia and Assad as this could cause a nightmare the like of which we have never known.
War and conflict will always happen. Welcome to WH40K.
>>
>Have to fly from Manchester to Denver via Frankfurt next month.
>Have to pass through two heavily-kebab hit areas.

FUCK.

I knew I should have bought a bulletproofed suitcase. But oh no, I had to go for a cheaper option.

Shit, don't I feel like a fucking idiot now.
>>
>>55690770
Highams Park here
>>
>tfw Muslims are doing your job

Only kidding anglobros, stay safe.
>>
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/exclusive-as-paris-burned-uk-islamists-told-muslims-to-struggle-for-islamic-state-in-unprecedented-islamic-show-of-force/

>BEDFORD, United Kingdom – As the distressing attacks in Paris were occurring last night, some of Britain’s most high profile and notorious Islamist extremists gathered just north of London, unimpeded, to tell hundreds of British Muslims to “struggle” for an “Islamic State.” Breitbart London was there.

Anyone else seen this? I wouldn't be surprised if we are going to be attacked even before the new year.
>>
>>55690770
>live in walthamstow

Love the posters outside your tube station begging the camel jockeys not to spit for fear of spreading antibiotic resistant TB everywhere.
>>
>>55691678
Manchester is fine, senpai
>>
Shit even Leeds train station has upped the amount of coppers, don't see why. Leeds is a shit hole, mind you with harehills could be terrorist central.
>>
>>55692697

Old Trafford would be a huge target. So many people of Sub continent descent to blend in with.
>>
>>55693591
Trips for old trafford
>>
>>55683020
Holy shit this guy gets it
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 528x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 528x516
>tfw live in a remote town in Northern Ireland
No mudslimes in sight i'll just sit here and keep eating my Potatoes.
>>
>>55694304

Aussies should carve out a portion of the outback the size of syria and give it to the refugees and don't let any of them into the rest of Australia
>>
>>55679514
Lets attack a hard target when worlds security forces will be on high alert.

You'd be a fucking useless terrorist.
>>
>>55685889

Valbuena gets his revenge
>>
File: 1446423669583.jpg (83 KB, 650x567) Image search: [Google]
1446423669583.jpg
83 KB, 650x567
>>55678554

I can provide you this doorway to truth, but you're the one who can decide whether to walk through it. Or not.

These videos are something that may make more sense to my countrymen, had they have opened their eyes a bit more... And had mental capacity:

Don't worry they're not long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oABoDys8cX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
>>
>>55678554

>How many out of the 2.7 million would be potential Islamic extremists? 0.0010 maybe?

try more like 3-5%
>>
>>55680819
>There are plenty of nice Muslims around. Besides, it'll just make them hate us more and that won't help anything

c u c k
u u
c c
k k
>>
>>55687815
I wouldn't mind him having control of the economy for 5 years. But fuck me the rest of the country. Fuck no. Foreign affairs, and domestic social policy, Jesus he'll ruin the country. Blair babbled about Multiculturalism which was a soft whimsical way of saying: plez don't be racist guys, and as a lazy excuse for not integrating Muslims into society like we integrated the Indians successfully into society.
Corbyn actually believes it. Even though he focus's on the economics, like an actual Marxist materialist should. It still means that the batshit social wing of Labour will get relative free reign and little to no oversight.
>>
>>55695366
>ireland
>English flag

wew lad nice fucking meme
>>
>>55688244

Taking them alive is the best possible outcome though.

They're not afraid to die but I bet they're terrified of getting water boarded for the rest of their life and eventually giving up information that gets their friends captured too.
>>
>>55681802

These are vulnerable people who have been screened prior to coming directly from the legit refugee camps immediately surrounding Syria.
I am as disgusted by the migrants swarming into europe as anybody, but attacking one of the only legitimate refugee programs in europe is not a good thing.
We should be taking a small number of the most vulnerable people, the christian assyrians and minority groups like the alawites and druze, but with the intention of repatriating them as soon as it is safe.
>>
>>55697091
Northern Ireland is part of the uk you mong
>>
>>55697091
>said Northern Ireland which is part of the UK, not Ireland
>English flag
Nice shitposting as usual
>>
>>55697091

You dense fuck.
>>
>>55678554
>Create a Kurdish state out of some areas of Syria Iraq and Turkey and ARM THE FUCK OUT OF THEM

wasnt that the plan with the Jews and Israel?
Why end up with another client baby-state that needs constant protection?
>>
>>55678554
I feel we are safeish for now because if two obstacles the channel and the tunnel.

To get to France with an ak47 and a bag of ammo and grenades all you need is to walk and follow your GPS.

To get them into the uk you need to either take a ferry, steal a boat, smuggle them on the euro star or walk on the train tracks through the tunnel.

If you want to be completely safe just move out of a major target cities like London, Liverpool, Manchester or Glasgow. Small towns and villages are nicer places to live any way often with more homogeneous populations.
>>
>>55697091
>that straya b8

Lrn2subtlety straya cunt
>>
we need more large scale/big kill count attacks desu

this old dinosaur needs to be awoken
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.