[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BROKERED CONVENTION: MITT MONEY ROMENY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: MITT WILL TAKE A HIT ROMNEY.jpg (75 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
MITT WILL TAKE A HIT ROMNEY.jpg
75 KB, 664x441
OK POL HERE ME OUT ON THIS SCENARIO:

>TRUMP HAS POPULAR SUPPORT
>GOP HAS BROKERED CONVENTION
>MITT ROMNEY STEPS IN TO BECOME THE NOMINEE FOR GOB (BUSH HAS BOMBED, ESTABLISHMENT NEEDS AN ESTABLISH CANDIDATE)
>TRUMP GOES 3RD PARTY
>VOTE SPLIT
>ROLL OUT RED CARPET FOR HILLARY 2016
>GOBALIZATION/CULTURAL ENRICHMENT TURBOS HIT 32PSI

In United States politics, a brokered convention is a situation in which no single candidate has secured a pre-existing majority of delegates (whether those selected by primary elections and caucuses, or superdelegates) prior to the first official vote for a political party's presidential candidate at its nominating convention.

Once the first ballot, or vote, has occurred, and no candidate has a majority of the delegates' votes, the convention is then considered brokered; thereafter, the nomination is decided through a process of alternating political horse-trading, and additional re-votes.[1][2][3][4] In this circumstance, all regular delegates (who, previously, may have been pledged to a particular candidate according to rules which vary from state to state) are "released," and are able to switch their allegiance to a different candidate before the next round of balloting. It is hoped that this 'freedom' will result in a re-vote resulting in a clear majority of delegates for one candidate.

Superdelegate votes are counted on the first ballot. Although the term "brokered convention" is sometimes used to refer to a convention where the outcome is decided by superdelegate votes rather than pledged delegates alone, this is not the original sense of the term. Like a brokered convention, the potentially decisive role played by superdelegates can often go against the popular vote from the primaries and caucuses.

THOUGHTS?
>>
File: 3rd party.jpg (162 KB, 1484x988) Image search: [Google]
3rd party.jpg
162 KB, 1484x988
>>55562828
>>
File: 3rd time.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
3rd time.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>55562982
>>
File: mitt-romney-26-chart.jpg (27 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
mitt-romney-26-chart.jpg
27 KB, 480x454
>>55563007
>>
File: MissMeYet.jpg (52 KB, 634x402) Image search: [Google]
MissMeYet.jpg
52 KB, 634x402
>>55563047
>>
>>55563088
Think about this one real hard.... what would this do?
>>
>>55563106
BUMP FOR INTEREST
>>
Would love to see God-Emperor Trump blow the fuck out of this pseudo-kike Mormon agent.

>He wears magic underwear. Magic underwear. I don't get it. It doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>55562828
>ESTABLISHMENT NEEDS AN ESTABLISH CANDIDATE
Rubio
>>
>>55562828
GOP better go with Trump or they're going to lose the election. He's the GOP's only chance at this point. Plus, if they try fucking over Trump, I'll switch parties and vote Democrat. Fuck the GOP.
>>
>>55563432
Rubio will fail to win popular support, he was in the race to give all the young and latino votes over to Jebby when he bowed out, just like Kasich is a shill for Bush.
>>
>>55563476
Exactly how my scenario plays out, Hillary wins. This paves the way to fracture the GOP completely and Hillary can win with way less than 1/2 of the vote
>>
>>55563524
But now that Yeb! has kucked himself, they're prepping Rubio up to take his place.
>>
>Mitt
>running

He's only slightly more popular than Yeb.
>>
Trump must be doing something right. Plus if the gop does this it nullifies his agreement to not run as a third party
They lose either way.
>>
>>55563635
>>55563524

Rubio was never meant to become prominent, he was just meant to be a vote splitter, he has too many skeletons in his closet.

>>55563192
>>
If they ignored the people and.shoved.their own guy in they will lose. It's.obvious provoking a war with your base of ends in disaster, can they really not.see.that it would mean certain defeat or are they that arrogant?
>>
>>55563760
My point, he was just there for YEBBY boy, same with Kaisch, all the eggs were in one basket for GOP in Jeb and Trump has BTFO. So now they freak out that Jeb is tanking and need an alternate, here comes Mitt to save the day, trump supporters pissed, vote splits, hillary wins.
>>
Nice shit thread
>>
>>55563840
Or maybe its the plan?
>>
>>55563858
Fuck off back to your own country. Its a discussion of ideas faggot. Are you such a simpleton that you cannot engage, you just spew shit from your mouth. You need to be out fighting your cultural enrichment rather than being a neckbeard on 4chan
>>
>>55563476
Thats what I fear they want you to do
>>
>>55563874
This seems like stupidity, not a directed plan. The GOP elite honestly hates their voters and has done everything to keep them out of the process which is why you see the support for outsiders and the rejection of the establishment choice.
>>
>>55563945
Right, they hate their voters, they are more inline with Democrats, why do you think even after having majority in both houses, they cannot stop a fucking thing Obama does? hmmm wonder why??!? I honestly feel that the Established dems = establishment GOP they are one in the same. These crazy fags over here
>>55563381
Are saying they found ties to Soros funneling money to both Dems (obviously) and GOP establishment to try to shut down conservatives non establishment candidates.

This plan wasnt the ultimate plan, I think they thought Jeb would do better, but he has bombed and this is plan B. Or this was the plan the whole time to ensure Hillary gets into white house. I mean after 2 other Bush's especially G DUB, who they fuck would ever vote for Bush again? Shouldn't they know that, they cant be that stupid. I think they knew he would fail.
>>
>>55562828
I genuinely hope the RNC does this. It would all but guarantee the death of the party.
>>
>>55564466
It would, also guarantee Hillary gets in White House..
>>
>>55564716
That's way too difficult to say at this time

It's possible Romney gets inserted as the nominee, but Trump would then run as an Independent and go full-power into the presidency and start slaying the two in debates
>>
>>55565111
God I would only hope.
>>
Not even legal at this point.
Romney couldn't step into a pile of shit at this point if he wanted OP.
Not to mention he bombed hard once already and lost to a nigger.
>>
>>55565221
Yea it would be legal, go read up on brokered convention
>>
I don't think Romney has time to file in every state unless he got in like, right now.
>>
File: CSf4XNjWwAIWtlq.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CSf4XNjWwAIWtlq.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>55562828
I'd vote for him 2bh
>>
>>55565640
He won't be on the fucking ballet in like 9 states.
It would be fucking stupid. So no, it's not legal.
He already way missed the deadline.

More overly why the fuck would anyone want this garbage.
What a fucking total shit thread.

You're getting baited.
No one wants Trump to run Third party, it's suicide, and Romney stands no chance of winning.
Fuck that, fuck this, fuck you.
>>
>>55562828
The vote won't split. It would go to Trump because the GOP will be seen as tyrannical pieces of shit if they do this. It'd destroy the party, if not immediately then in the 4 years between elections. I wish a nigger would though because it'd be a serious Happening.
>>
The GOP is so desperate to flood the country and exterminate American whites that they'd actively sabotage their own election chances.
>>
File: Still not needed.jpg (23 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
Still not needed.jpg
23 KB, 300x500
>>55562828
Not happening.
>>
>>55563923
1. You've made around 40% of all posts in this thread
2. your conspiracy theory is worse than the crazy conspiracy theorists come up with.
>>
>>55563476
Same here, if they fuck over Trump and he still has the highest poll numbers come next November I'm voting Bernie just as a huge fuck you to the GOP and this country.
>>
>>55562828

OP didn't post this but the GOP is hoping Romney runs:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/time-for-gop-panic-establishment-worried-carson-and-trump-might-win/2015/11/12/38ea88a6-895b-11e5-be8b-1ae2e4f50f76_story.html

All because they don't have their Jew controlled shill in the lead.
>>
>>55566511
I didnt even say this is going on, its just a scenario to consider and discuss faggot. I am not saying fucking aliens landed and I have no proof but believe me its real. I never said any of this would happen. ..... Fucking moron, read what people say and try to comprehend it, or are you too stupid to discern the difference between a scenario and a conspiracy theory
>>
>>55566799
>OP didn't post this but the GOP is hoping Romney runs:

People are so sick of the establishment they piss on their chosen sons Bush and Rubio.. so the GOP has the plan to bring out the guy who nobody wanted because he was such a soulless shill.. to win their hearts?

Y'know it's so stupid I can believe it's a political strategy.
>>
>>55563476

He is. But the GOP isn't the GOP. It's a bunch of usurper Israel-first Jews and their good goys. Trump is neither of those, which is why they desperately want a different candidate, one they can puppeteer like usual.
>>
>>55567988
Thats why I see this scenario as a possibility
>>
>>55564716
If that's what it takes to get rid of these shit neocons and RINOS then so be it.
>>
>>55565111
The only way Trump has a chance of a third party victory is if Bernie runs third party as well.
Trump by himself would only serve to split the GOP vote and poach some blue collar democrats
>>
>>55568238
right and put hilldawg in office
>>
>>55567704
He's right, faggot. Romney is the caricature of a sleazy politician. The fact you have all these Romney pictures saved just tells me you're one of the faggots who thought Romney was going to win it by a landslide. He's fucking stupid and your shits all retarded, kid.
>>
>>55568906
I downloaded those this morning when I posted thread with the idea of discussing this scenario faggot, so no you are wrong, try again.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.