[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25000 Syrian terrorists being imported by WEED DUDE into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: 1447108881562.jpg (283 KB, 1441x930) Image search: [Google]
1447108881562.jpg
283 KB, 1441x930
>25000 Syrian terrorists being imported by WEED DUDE into Canada
>there's propaganda on ctv right now

What do canabros?
>>
File: notmyhouse.jpg (560 KB, 1600x1039) Image search: [Google]
notmyhouse.jpg
560 KB, 1600x1039
1.Get a gun(s) while it's still legally easy

2.Buy a fuckton of ammo.

3.Move up to the northwest of Canada (Top of BC or Yukon)

4. Buy a piece of land and a house up there.

5. Build a cheapy underground shelter with a storage crate

6. Sit back and watch shit go down.
>>
>>55549872
How exactly are they doing this?

Who is paying to bring them here?
>>
>>55549872

https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-extend-resettlement-of-syrian-refugees

Democracy
>>
>>55550208
>buys guns
>just runs away in the woods and hides like a bitch instead of fighting for his country
This is why we're fucked.
>>
>>55549872

move to Alaska, convince them and the US to annex canada
>>
>>55549872
>le edgy all Syrians are terrorists face
>>
>>55550358
Fuck that. We've already got enough liberal douchebags.
>>
>>55549872

Spread the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55550322
you fall back to a favorable position and operate from there
>>
>>55549872

Alliance of the North party of Canada

alliancedunord.ca

Gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>55549872
lets hope that they are christians.
>>
>>55550481
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You really think they'd let Christians in, you poor naive sucker, it's all mudslimes all the time..
>>
>>55550208

Too many Indians up north with all kinds of fucked up land rights. Moving north won't work.
>>
>>55550322

And how are you going to "fight" for your country? Voting won't do anything... Or are you going to try and pull a Dylann Roof and be a teenie bopper vigilante?

By the time you would get the "legal" authority to shoot "non-white" people you would also most likely be dead. (IF it ever got to that point)

You asked "what do canabros"

and I told you. You don't like non-whites? well then move to a place where we can almost no non-whites will ever go. Cold-chan
>>
In other news:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/david-madani-jobs-employment-1.3313830
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/canadian-workers-pessimistic-future-expect-longer-payroll-survey-080010734.html

Seriously, what le weedman is doing is completely pants-on-head retarded.
>>
>>55550563
Indians or "natives"?

Natives are annoying but they are slowly dying out. Just leave them alone and they will usually leave you alone.
>>
>>55550432
>fall back = retreat for good
>operate = do nothing while they take over and firmly establish themselves
>>
>>55550390

you can round them up and make a gulag up north, or feed the polar bears, or build a wall of their corpse against the Russians
>>
>>55550603
Ask to join a tribe. Worst they can say is no.
>>
>>55549872
Organize a political movement that opposes this.
>>
>>55550603

Wahoo wagon burnin Indians. They have crazy land rights over huge areas up north.

It's almost impossible to get land up north without a tonne of paperwork and even then the natives/indians make it difficult.

Ask anyone who hunts in the north outside of towns.
>>
>>55549872
>What do canabros?
Suck dicks.
>>
>>55550691
I was already doing that sort of thing and I highly suggest not unless you are a self-sadist.

You will always be an outsider and most of the natives will steal from you. Although there are some good natives I suggest sticking with one or two good ones.
>>
>>55550603

Actually the native indian birth rate is high. Nunuvut has the highest in Canada.
>>
>>55550540
Of course Im aware of that you idiot I was just trying to do some wishful thinking for this nation
>>
>>55550744
Yes and no, their small town economies are dead in the water and would go head over heels for a white man with over 20k+ and not on benefits.
>>
>>55550726

Alliance of the North Party is the only one that opposes it but they are new and amateurs. Based out of Quebec but a national party.

The Canada Party maybe but they're new too and lean libertarian. The leader was a former Reform MP.
>>
>>55550812
Nunavut/Northern BC or Yukon.
>>
>>55550875

Sure to visit and spend, not to buy land nearby. The natives are even more territorial in the north than the smaller southern reserves.
>>
>>55550797
That sucks. I've entertained the thought of moving north and working as a hunter/trapper. Is it really that impossible?
>>
>>55549872
Fuck and we have open borders

Why did you do this canucks
>>
>>55550984
Because your stupid tumblrinas thought that Canada was some progressive utopia. They came here and fucked us over.
>>
>>55549872

Or do what the based village people of Burford did when Toronto fucks tried to set up a Madrassa in a rural community

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/2012/05/27/burford-muslim-school-put-up-for-sale
>>
>>55550888
Political coalition time? Organize a new group?
>>
>>55550959

Go east where there's still land but fewer native indians.

Not many immigrants either once you get east of Montreal.
>>
>>55551098
I've never been farther east than Calgary. I'm a BC fag, are there vast expanses of wilderness?
>>
>>55550957
My dad has dealt with them before, they aren't that bad.
>>
>>55549872

thanks canada...would you like anymore? it IS 2015?

here is my hometown.........enjoy mate!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
>>55550959
It depends where you go, obviously don't move anywhere close to the reserves, and I suggest still staying in BC.
>>
>>55549872
>What do canabros?

Leave Toronto and you'll never notice.
>>
>>55551360

they colonize every major city and spread out...even if you move its only a matter of time till they catch up to you

if one opens a shop smash the windows and drive them out

they are like weeds...if 1 seed lands and isnt uprooted they will slowly grow out
>>
25,000 Syrian refugees in Canada? Don't get upset, they will just sneak into the US. You won't even have to build a camp.
>>
>>55551066
Haha is there even any mudslimes in Burford? In brantford there isn't many that i have seen. Mostly white here.
>>
>>55551437
If it's one thing that is different between us and Europe is that we really hate muslims, and they know it. We also have a lot of guns. Canada is seen as much safer for them.
>>
>>55551360
nope, calgary is brown as fuck.
>>
I'm pretty angry that there is literally no major news outlet is questioning the wisdom of importing 25,000 Syrians when we're in a recession, there is a serious housing crisis in every major Canadian city, the one sector that has stayed afloat over the years (oil and gas) is now haemorrhaging jobs and revenue like crazy and our public infrastructure can barely handle the Canadians already in the country.

Our country is beginning to circle the drain and every ultra tolerant poz'd SWPL faggot wants to sponsor a syrian to show off how altruistic they are. We're fucked m8s.
>>
>>55551669
Well, we can always remain content that when things go full wasteland we'll at least have an abundance of natural re-Oh wait.
>>
>>55551442
Kebab has been successfully removed from Burford

>Germany take note
>>
>>55550249
>Who is paying to bring them here?
What do you mean who? The gov.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.