[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABOUT TO HIT 1M VIEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: cantfrosstheross.jpg (151 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cantfrosstheross.jpg
151 KB, 2000x1000
We're about to go viral /pol/ , this shit is gaining about a thousand views every minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
BEAT THE DEVIL OUT OF IT

LIQUID HWITE
>>
>>55535499
BEAT THE DEVIL OUT OF IT

TITANIUM WHITE
>>
>>55533891#
Nobody I knew watched the entire thing. Most people just turn it off in disgust after 2-3 minutes.

Most views come from Netherlands due to geenstijl being a big news outlet. Though most people reading watching geenstijl are younger people (16-28) who are mostly right wing.

The real battleground will be sites like facebook that also contain people who never stand still and think about this.

It's not even anti semitic. If you think it incites anti semitism it's wrong it doesn't show jews in a bad spotlight. The mistake madd was to include joos instead of real enemies put interviews in of Guy Verhofstadt, Frans Timmermans, Merkel, other people in seats of power who don't give a shit
>>
Bob Ross really does soothe the soul. Many of a time me and my partner will just lay in bed at night and just watch his magic.
>>
>>55535499
BUT HOW???

I only sent it to my brother
>>
File: theboss.jpg (152 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
theboss.jpg
152 KB, 1200x1200
>>55535749
Bob "The boss" Ross
>>
Almost 900k It's happening!
>>
WASSUP!!!!

MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!!
>>
>>55535499
TAKE THE TOWN FROM THE VAN DYKE BROWN
>>
Also I was really amused when I heard normie fags share this with me since I know who is really behind this and saw the mini clips of 2-3 mins plenty of times :D.

Guess /pol/ can get something done after all.
>>
>>55535857
Alizarin crimson. A lizard in crimson.
>>
>>55535748
Kill yourself, jew.

Barbara Lerner Spectre is included in the film.
>>
File: .jpg (7 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
7 KB, 200x150
>>55535749
>me and my partner
>my partner
>partner

faggot detected
>>
>>55535777
See
>>55535748

geenstijl easily gets 200k views on their articles. Something like this is controversial thus generates more attention more shares etc.
>>
>>55535748
That's the problem, you'll get called a shill if you disagree with the joo's being added, but most level headed people know it will automatically turn most people off who aren't red pilled, they are conditioned to be that way. That is just being smart.

The video is fantastic though. Another issue I have is that some of the footage is taken from America, and any liberal who catches wind of this will use it to completely disregard the rest of it. Other than that, it is spot on, with the editing, the progression of the "story" etc.

Still, I have been sending it to people who I know as they know I don't fuck around and don't give a shit what they think of me if they disagree.
>>
File: 3971440-4949894936-laugh.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
3971440-4949894936-laugh.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1440
>>55535850
I always kek in that part
>>
>>55535749
I loved watching him when i was on a come down. It was like he was stroking my soul with his voice and painting just for me.
>>
Just shared this video with a leftist scum in hopes of red-pilling him. Any ideas for a reply to this? Here is the FB Message he sent me back.

1/2
>>
>>55536045
Funny thing is that he was saying MALI MALI MALI LOOOL cant belive it made it into this video
>>
>>55535964
kek, I meant my girlfriend but that just seems too.. I don't know, unofficial? like she's just some slag. If I was a fag mate, I'd be all over that shit since it is anonymous after all.
>>
>>55536082
2/2

Any Advice?
>>
>>55535499
Are we going to get this shit trending on twitter?

I just sent to my parents, and about to send it to cousins
>>
>>55535929
I'm not Jew. I never heard of her. Including people who people recognize being incompetent is a better way to get a message across. Frans Timmermans his ministry is responsible. Merkel her stance and speeches made this problem a lot worse. Guy Verhofstadt is trying to use it as a ttoolso countries lose more sovereignity in favour of a bigger EU with even more power.
>>
kek I lost about 10 friends on kikebook since sharing. I didnt think it would happen.
>>
>>55536014
>The video is fantastic though. Another issue I have is that some of the footage is taken from America, and any liberal who catches wind of this will use it to completely disregard the rest of it. Other than that, it is spot on, with the editing, the progression of the "story" etc.

It would be crazy not to expect a second-by-second breakdown of the video, pointing out inconsistencies like this. They will be used to discredit the whole thing.

I've seen the guy who made this thing posting here now and then. It would be great if we could have a list of weak spots in order to have responses ready.
>>
>>55536092

Yeah I figured it was a language barrier thing... Just a little 'banter' as you Brits call it.

Us Lardmen don't speak English though we speak American so thats why I thought you was a poo puncher.
>>
>>55535748
>tell people to watch 2 minutes of it
>get a text 20 minutes later that they watched it all
feels good
>>
>>55536279
Shut the fuck up you fat load mouth cuntbag peace of shit tard

I love bantz
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (23 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
23 KB, 450x500
I showed my mother this video earlier and she said afterwards that she found it deeply disturbing. She seemed really shaken up. I kind of feel bad now.
>>
>>55535925
Bob "not a mud-mixer" Ross
>>
>>55535748
How much do you need to watch for jewtube to count the view?
Do you just need to click the link?
>>
>>55536279
Ah dunner know these days mate, banter is banter but pol is pol, ye get me.

>>55536356
kek
>>
>>55536100

1) What gives anyone the right to declare that a people don't exist? You're quite clear that Syrians exist - why don't you extend the same consideration to the European nations? Do they have no right of self-preservation since they don't exist?

2) Replacement? Do the math. This is a simple numbers issue, and even if the majority of migrants are clueless about it, you can be certain that there are smart people on the other side who have done the math.

3) The Syrians fleeing ISIS are quite safe in countries like Turkey. What the fuck gives them the right to declare that Germany must take care of them now, even though they are safe? Why do they have a claim on the German state?

Just some suggestions.
>>
>>55536082
Its not xenophobic to want to keep your country to yourself. Diversity isnt about mixing all races together. Anyway you cant reason with people like this. half of his message is basically his own opinion you could attack his "tiny changes" ending with some crime and rape stats regarding migrants.

Even if right now the changes are small , once muslims are a majority and start reproducing like parasites , the changes will be exponentially faster.
>>
>>55536045
>>55536088
Regardless, he looks and acts like a fucking gorilla. I predict at least three rape convictions and possibly an armed robbery or two in his future.
>>
How much did it gain today? About half a million?
>>
>>55536357
Harden up you sook.

You wont have a choice not to in the future.
>>
>>55536357
You should tell her that you love her with all your heart, and that you will do anything to protect her, then give a big hug.

We're all mummies boys at the end of the day, and too fucking right.
>>
>>55536357

should get whole Australia watch it lol
>>
>>55536561
Last night it was 500K. It's just about to hit 900K.

Would not be surprised if it hits a million in the coming hours.
>>
>>55535499
I'm just surprised at the number of comments in support of it.

You should spread it to tumblr, as a "concerned citizen". I'm sure someone has a sockpuppet tumblr account and can feign some outrage at this. Any attention it gets is good, particularly as it shows the huge support it is receiving.

Nothing receiving this much attention can be easily disregarded despite how much your typical leftist would love to.
>>
Fugg, it is going up by 20k every 30 mins or so.. there are like 30 new likes to every 2 dislikes
>>
>>55536698
The view count's been doubling about every 24 hours...expect more than 1.6 million by tomorrow night, and 6 million (oy vey!) before the end of next week.
>>
>>55535499
>mixing Yuri into it more than Merkel
Literally spreading more confusion and making whole video more meme than serious.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hiNC_CUdZjI

The only video is better because it's shorter, more to the point, opens with a narrative dialogue, and had great soundtrack to go with the the quick clips.

OP - if you make another video, please try to mimic this one and don't overdo it. Normies can only handle random violence videos without much context for a minute or 2.
>>
The thing that sticks out to me is that the "refugees" honestly believe they are entitled to food, shelter and money just for being refugees. And most people will defend them.
Can I go to me neighbors house and demand they bathe me, shelter me, feed me and pay me? Demand entertainment? Is that ok if I was abused at my old house? What if I just felt like leaving?

Fuck no. Id get the fucking cops called on me
>>
>>55536100
No hope. He's morrocan so likely Muslim. He never had to deal with these people. Go stay on a list till you're 30 for housing but never get it anyway due to refugees getting priority for housing. A single income is living bill to bill in a shitty neighborhood for most people.

US is a much different climate it even justifies black retardation like Baltimore and doesn't give a shit.
>>
>tfw this video upset you and you wished you lived im euroland and could do something about it
>>
>>55536082
>>55536088
>im not sure the birth rate statistic is real
it is, go find the link to give to him

>basically need more people
hes agreeing with replacement then

>what defines a european
being of white/light skin and your family being indigenous to the land. this is not america where we migrate over to a nowhere land and label ourselves as "americans", this is europe where there are native people that ARE europe. No, it is not a cultural thing. You can assimilate to the culture, yes, but that still does not make you european. besides, why would you want to abandon your heritage?
>xenophobic europeans
nice buzzwords bro, they dont mean shit. what blame is there to be put on europeans?
>i think the claim sharia will be law is bullshit
stupid, he saw the people protesting for sharia
>africans and women that may or may not be from syria
thats exactly the point, they ARENT from syria yet we're still letting them in
>ive personally been to the border
was it in the last few months when europe demanded more refugees?
>white victimization is crap, what gives you the right to say no
the fact that this is my land in my country and i have no obligation to take them in, yes it is the basic luck that i was born in a good country without islam as the main religion

shit arguments at the end, he was grasping at straws
>>
>tfw this is just one elaborate jewish revenge scheme
>>
this voice over guy is on everything
>>
>>55536100
Most of them are economic refugees, not war refugees fleeing from ISIS.

If they were war refugees the Turks, Lebanese, Jordanians, and other surrounding countries would take them in as mandated in UN law. If they truly just wanted safety they could easily go to any of those countries, but they won't, because they want the bennies that European nations will give them.
>>
File: britain_benefits.jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
britain_benefits.jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>55536854
You know why they believe that, right?

Its shit like pic related. Many (granted, not all), lack the intelligence to think anything other than what they have been shown or told.
>>
File: 1428719178606.jpg (47 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428719178606.jpg
47 KB, 500x281
>>55536842
Every time I see a large group of black people running towards something I can't help but laugh.
>>
LAST POPE
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
When people debate this video, and aren't redpilled.
GO FOR THE JUGULAR.
DO NOT STOP
DO NOT WAIVER.
>>
File: tumblr tag.png (19 KB, 1321x289) Image search: [Google]
tumblr tag.png
19 KB, 1321x289
>>55536807
Already been on it for a couple of days now mate, just on the tumblr tag on omegle. My method is just being as nice as possible, enticing conversation, etc. The way I see it, they will either get really mad and spread it or will get redpilled.
>>
Make QR codes that link to the video and post them all over your town. Bonus points for posting over pro-immigration posters.
>>
>>55536904
At least you can arm yourself legally in the states.
If you get guns here and they think you might use it for self defence you aren't allowed them anymore.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (25 KB, 364x450) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
25 KB, 364x450
Only made it about 3 minutes and stopped out of disgust.

But I made sure to cut to the last minute so it would count as a view.

Keep up the good work in redpilling the masses.
>>
File: angryoldmanjpg.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
angryoldmanjpg.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>55537049
As long as you're not this guy. Nobody is going to listen to this guy.

Throw some sugar in there too. Works better.

"Your desire to defend people is admirable, but in this case it's actively being taken advantage of. We're not required to turn our brains off when we're trying to do good."

And stuff like that. Praise their good instincts too.
>>
>>55537277
>But I made sure to cut to the last minute so it would count as a view.

I don't think that's how youtube views work
>>
Germany will get a new Hitler soon because of this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOEA_P74uow

GOMEZ BTFO
O
M
E
Z

B
T
F
O
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 735x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 735x1088
God Damn I love you guys.

Stay strong Eurobros.
>>
>>55537141
>they think you might use it for self defence

That is why I own all of my guns. What the fuck is wrong with the world?
>>
I would literally sell everything and become a hitman, tracking down and murdering rapists and everyone who defends them.
>>
>>55536153
About to share on mine too. Wanna take bets on who loses the most friends?
>>
>>55537336
It is.

Also, Jewtube plants a bug in some videos' code to ensure that this rule applies.
That's why you sometimes see a video with 1200 comments and it says only 400 people watched it.
It doesn't count as a view unless you reach the end screen in a lot of cases.
>>
>>55537049
Those tactics are jew tactics.

What I find that works is asking them if they want the shitskins in their own homes and they pay for everything. They become very difficult to handle after that and they realise they've been exposed as the hypocrites they are.

With jews it's another matter. Their insanity prevents them from changing so they need to be killed swiftly to stop them from destroying Europe any further.
>>
>>55535748
I think my fellow dutchbro is right. Even if the jews have a part in this, it is of no use to show these unknown (to the public) jews. Even putting in Nick Griffin was is a bit too extreme in my opinion, especially if normies are going to research him and find loads of disagreeable things, it might discredit the video for them. What he did right was showing how traiterous people like Merkel, Cameron and Gysi can be, I would love to see more of that in a next version! There is loads of footage from politicians from the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and the Scandinavian countries in which they very clearly betray their own people.

I don't know if the maker of the video (is it that guy from brazil?) is watching these threads, but he should make a thread in the coming days asking for new footage from all european countries' politicians (with translations of course) and for general discussion about the next version. I think we can really make an even better video than this one if we all cooperate in the next version, maybe even sharing it on mega or something to review and criticise before making a big release like this again.

Just a question to the dutchbro: are the geenstijl hits counted on youtube as well? I thought geenstijl had their own player and therefore its own separate viewcount? If those hits count toward the youtube views it would be a huge disappointment, as it has 666k views on there right now.
>>
>>55535499

>That like:dislike ratio

Is the tide really turning?
>>
So proud right now. So proud
>>
>>55537348
Either Germany or Poland. Someone from the East will rise that's for damn sure.
>>
File: 1444969672581.gif (564 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
1444969672581.gif
564 KB, 400x308
>>55535499
>Scripts have racked up 1000 views per hour
>>
Please Eurobros. You know what to do. And when you do it I'll stand with you
>>
>>55537494
Murder is worse than rape. He who fights demons should look to it that he himself does not become a demon.
>>
So, serious estimate...

How long do we give it until the video is taken down?
Surely they won't let it hit a million, right?
>>
>>55535748
>The mistake madd was to include joos instead of real enemies

It was a German who made the video. He just couldn't help it.
>>
>>55537417
the gun control arguments make no sense , its like leftist dont understand that the only group of people hurt by the ban are law abiding citizen who want the option to defend themselves against those who buy guns anyway.

Its like they have no idea about the black market or the criminal mind. No sane criminal would go buy a legal weapon with the intent of committing a crime with it.

Its way easier to get a gun illegally than legally , and the entire left is ignoring that statement because they are scared of weapons they can see in stores.
>>
WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>55537589
I'm ready to start killing the jews at any time now.

This time the shots of Sarajevo will be fired all over Europe.
>>
>>55536905
>this is not america where we migrate over to a nowhere land and label ourselves as "americans"

stfu u forgot ur own history, that's soo das americans have just short time memory and thats why murrica has no real culture
murricans are scum
>>
>>55536153
fuck those faggots. they were your enemies all along.
>>
>>55537593
I'd take my punishment if it means justice
>>
Our power and influence is growing as things deteriorate we make it easy to give a perspective that strikes the threat receptor in the brain that has been switched off due to mainstream narrative's and brainwashing. We have started the fire
>>
>>55537672
Sadly this.
>>
anyone have a link to the facebook page with the refugee party where everyone was molested?
>>
File: 1447348154129.png (724 KB, 507x6159) Image search: [Google]
1447348154129.png
724 KB, 507x6159
>>55537771
I have this.
>>
>we need muslims to increase our birthrate!
>legalize abortion!
>sweatingliberalman.jpg
>>
>>55537528
So it likely is actually watched maybe 3 million times since most people get fed up and disgusted by it 3 mins in, others skip to other parts. I think a minority watches the entire thing.
>>
>>55535499
i cant watch it

i almost threw up after a few minutes wanting to cry at the same time

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKIGN EURO FAGGOTS GONNA DO

IM FUCKKING ENRAGEDD
>>
File: gibsmedats.png (59 KB, 1323x494) Image search: [Google]
gibsmedats.png
59 KB, 1323x494
>>55535499
Threadly reminder this video was made by an 8gag tripfag begging for bitcoin. A video with a /pol/ logo screaming "DA JOOOOS" will never "redpill" anyone in the middle ground.
Also the view count is obviously inflated through other means, the lack of subscriptions, non-/pol/ comments, and likes/dislikes proves it.

>Tfw 8gag kiddies don't get to ban me for this post outside of the stormfag hugbox
Feels good man.
>>
>>55537846
I dont think minorites watch the whole thing, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: 1447031907287.jpg (274 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1447031907287.jpg
274 KB, 1024x576
>>55537545

The silent majority has always existed; they were just too weak on their own to stand up.

Trump is doing it in the New World, and the refugees are collectively doing it for Mother Europa.

Interesting times are ahead. IT might just happen.
>>
File: 1446929068197.jpg (187 KB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
1446929068197.jpg
187 KB, 1754x1240
>tfw there's multiple comments about starting a race war and killing them all and each one has hundreds of likes

The next few years are going to be VERY interesting.
>>
>>55535748
The video was made by an Christian, that blames Communists, think that only Muslims are a problem, no mention of other immigrants whatsoever and wants us to vote more Merkel and other Christian parties. The biggest minority isn't Muslims, there are more Hindus and Polish people.
>>
>>55537900
Sequoia please get back to your kekshed
>>
>Feels good to be an american with maids and taco makers as immigrants.
>>
>>55537900
JIDF go away. we know this is from cripplechan , no one gives a fuck if the guy wanted donations. the video doesnt even have ads , and you're not forced to donate either way.

kill yourself.
>>
>>55537900
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
File: this_IP_triggered_me.png (9 KB, 939x122) Image search: [Google]
this_IP_triggered_me.png
9 KB, 939x122
Dumping 8gag autism collection.

>They actually think IP addresses are out to get them
>>
>>55537900
Subscriber numbers dont mean jack shit.
Plenty of viral videos are tied to accounts with only a few hundred subs
>>
>>55537930
It's pent up tensions. Thanks to political correctness we can't even express ourselves or vent out of fear of losing our lives, jobs, and homes.

It's reaching the breaking point and by god am I glad for it. We need to be able to disagree and find compromise again.
>>
>>55538055
Didn't you hear? Disagreeing with Merkel is now a criminal offense in Germany ;)
>>
File: rectalravaged.png (115 KB, 1256x288) Image search: [Google]
rectalravaged.png
115 KB, 1256x288
>>55537975
Sorry, you can't ban me here, faggot.
>>
How should I as an American help out in the impending European race war?
>>
File: 1445126814078.jpg (944 KB, 2527x2403) Image search: [Google]
1445126814078.jpg
944 KB, 2527x2403
>>55537960

>Polish people.

Anyone who views the Polish as one of the main problems should be gassed at this point.

If anything, Western Europe could use some Eastern European people considering that Eastern Europeans are the only ones who actually stand up for their own people. Western Europeans and Nords have keked themselves whilst Poland apparently elected a based party.

>>55538055

I do wish people would tone down the "race war" comments in the sections. Normies might not like refugees, but they might not dislike them like THAT. You risk turning off the normie.
>>
>>55537900
burn in hell jew
>>
>>55535929
Why? Who is she? Why should anyone care what she says? What position does she hold? What authority does she have?
>>
File: 1447310640383.png (139 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1447310640383.png
139 KB, 1366x768
>>55538054
Then why are all the comments nothing but edgelord stormfags?
>>
File: 1447035977063.jpg (55 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1447035977063.jpg
55 KB, 960x640
>>55538126

Support Trump.

Trump coming to power in America would send a message to the rest of Europa.
>>
Huh, you know, it seems like they can't find a lot of these rapists and criminals after they do shit. I'm surprised Europeans don't just disguise themselves as foreigners and go on killing sprees?
>>
>>55538126
You could stop importing immigrants and making wars that cause immigration, since you are the main cause of this.
>>
>>55537822
But I can't google translate that
>>
File: wrongthink.png (48 KB, 872x254) Image search: [Google]
wrongthink.png
48 KB, 872x254
>>55538186
You have no power here, kiddo.
>>
>>55538118
>being proud of being a kek
what a sad existence
>>
stop replying to this shill , he's doing it in every thread because he lacks attention.
>>
>>55538220
it's not his fault, it's the jew corporations that want the money from the wars and control the president
>>
>>55538263
Nice to see the usual paid shitposters are still about. I thought you were all too busy shilling candidates after the recent debate.
>>
holy fuck I haven't seen this yet

just finished it and I am now seething mad

I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY

FOURTH FUCKING REICH WHEN, FIX YOUR NATION BEFORE IT ROTS GODDAMIT
>>
File: doubleplusungood_post.png (17 KB, 1199x232) Image search: [Google]
doubleplusungood_post.png
17 KB, 1199x232
>>55538284
Careful, you may get triggered outside of your hugbox.
>>
K

ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>55538173
Polish people are the reason why Polish people in other countries demand pro-immigration laws, so they can come, but with your baby logic you will never understand that the problem is you. The author of that video is a total idiot, like you are, you don't understand the concept of nationalism, it isn't some Christian shit religion, it's about not allowing immigrants in and until you understand that and you pray to Jesus you will forever have immigrants, including black ones that your country is so full of.
>>
>>55536694
Australia will get triggered
>>
>>55538329
Welcome to the desert of the real.
>>
>>55538344
>complaining about triggering while being triggered by a video exposing this shit
Why do you support the downfall of Europe?
>>
File: 1443651547725.jpg (188 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1443651547725.jpg
188 KB, 600x450
>>55538328
Nice to see you paranoid tinfoilers really think George Soros pays people to disagree with you on cantonese flipbook image boards.
>>
redpill me /pol/, please, I need to understand all the sides of an argument so I can talk about it.

WHY THE FUCK is Europe accepting refugees instead of arming them and marching to war with them against IS to reclaim their countries for them?
>>
>>55537533
I'm not sure. I don't know how views count.

It's not that disappointing since news outlets have a very far reach. I think it was different though I remember a youtuber in the past complaining his vids got posted on dumpert and that he got no credit for it.
>>55537580
Scripting is not involved since it actually was shared by some people that really surprised me probably readers from the site I mentioned.
>>55537601
Yh well who would know the vid would rack up more than 5000-10.000 views?
>>
>>55538218
Certainly he isn't our only answer though? There must be another plan. Our government is beyond fucked.
>>
>>55535499
This video makes Mexican illegals in the US look amazing.
>leftists use this video
>see, Mexicans aren't THAT bad
>>
just shared on Facebook

416 friends, I live in a liberal city.

les see how this goes
>>
>>55538443
$
>>
File: 1445791736774.jpg (16 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1445791736774.jpg
16 KB, 350x350
>>55535499
>show this video to family member
>they start crying THIS IS R..R..RACIST PROPAGANDA! THIS ISN'T HOW IT IS AT ALL, THIS IS JUST EDITED TO MAKE IMMIGRANTS LOOK BAAAAAD! THEY'RE PEACEFUL PEOPLE
>>
>>55538534
that's all they'll ever say, blue pills cannot be cured
>>
>>55538428
Notice how all the bans are people giving suggestions to help the video go viral?
Just more proof the logo is there so gex can bring people back to 8gag to see his bitcoin link.

Why do you want to destroy Europe for the sake of tripfag welfare?
>>
JESUS

HOLY

CHRIST

I never thought /pol/ would be able to accomplish anything worthwhile. Congrats on proving me wrong, this video is eloquent and on point. No extremist, violent thug rhetoric; the rape and cross breeding issue is handled clearly and unemotionally, without seeming like insecure, desperate weirdos. And the jews are implicated without seeming like we're fixated on them for no reason.

Well done!
>>
>>55538502
as in the jews are buying off the politicians, or it's cheaper to let in refugees than to go to war?
>>
>>55538439
Oh you're good ain't you? Yeah I know this one. Purposeful antagonizing to eat up post counts faster and derail a thread.

Have your ID memorized now and just gonna ignore. Hope you can sleep at night knowing your basically against saving the world from backsliding into the dark ages.
>>
>>55538490
I put the O/U at 20 unfriends
>>
Bravo /pol

Bravo.

We need to cast this far and wide. Europe must open its eyes and fight back against this plague.

We are on a knife edge, soon it will be too late.
>>
I watched 'Home Alone 2' yesterday and saw for the first time that motherfucking Trump was in it. Totally not expected.
>>
>>55538574
This is terribly weak. You really need to do better.

2/10 see me after class.
>>
>>55537900
the jews will get their consequence soon
>>
>>55535499
I am currently working on the French translation of the video, anyone would like to take my translated subtitles afterwards? Please respond.
>>
>>55538574
all the bans are you shilling on a different proxy and they know it. now back to JIDF HQ , you have failed your mission : the video is going viral.
>>
>>55538456

We don't have any viable alternatives, mate.

We have to take the chance.
>>
>>55538219
euros don't want to be niggers, though
>>
File: 1437171894581.png (6 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
1437171894581.png
6 KB, 252x256
>>55538574
>>
>>55538490
at least you will find out which friend really matter
>>
>>55538651
Ya deja une translation francaise quebecbro
>>
>>55537141
the guns you can get here for "hunting" aint no joke.

>yes i would like the Ar-15 for pheasant shooting
>yes i use this Ak-47 for pest control
>>
>>55538621
See my post here:>>55538574

The truth is pretty painful for people that claim to be "redpilled."
>>
>>55538694
Lien s'il vous plait? Je ne l'ai pas vu sur le channel.
>>
File: 1436640763215.jpg (118 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1436640763215.jpg
118 KB, 500x550
>>55538574
Why do you care if it's some tripfag on cripplechan who made it?
This is my first time seeing it and it really hits the point down well, I can't think of any reason why you'd be against it unless you support mass immigration.
>>
>>55537054
That works.

I think its important to realize that leftists truly believe they are acting morally righteous, even if their means are self-defeating. If you want to know what I mean by self-defeating, you need only look at how "tolerant" these "refugees" towards gays, other minorities, etc.

It reminds me of Swedish leftists getting angry when there was a gay pride parade in a predominantly Muslim area. Anyone have a link to the article about it?
>>
>>55538651
So basically you're translating the video for frog posters?
>>
>>55538614
Neither. The immigrants are allowed in for labor. To keep the economies running. Its complicated. Its like us with the Mexicans. Like it or not but a lot of farmers would have a tough time without them.
>>
>>55538583
>>55538625
/pol/ is literally saving the white race, but was this made by 8.c.h.a.n because i get the sense that we could never accomplish this.

i would send bitcoin to the owner of the video if i could
>>
>>55537900
>DA JOOOOS
This is not how the video comes across. The jewish problem is handled maturely and in passing; they point it out, but don't fixate on it.
>>
>>55538583
Video being liked by all Americans clearly shows the video totally failed. Americans are the biggest leech of EU and the reason of EU and pro-immigrant UN laws we follow. Americans are also the reason those people come here. Literally Christians who vote for idiotic politicians are the only problem of immigration in Europe and we jumped in on the same ride once again to blame more Muslims. Not even once was there mentioned all those capitalistic idiots who employ those people right this moment, it's the Communists whoa are guilty, the guilty ones are Socialists and left, when in reality we have capitalism, not Communism.
>>
>>55538761
They're translating it for terrorists
>>
>>55538761
Yes.
>>
>>55538722
If you're talking about an audio translation then go through with it , I was talking about subtitles.
>>
>>55538644
>>55538652
>All that denial
>All that tinfoil

Notice how neither of you can refute the fact those bans are on people offering suggestions to improve the video, you just scream "shill" and "JIDF". Libtard-tier arguments.
>>
>>55538761
top kek
>>
>>55538783
>but was this made by 8.c.h.a.n

No surprise there. doublechin /pol/ is more intelligent than this board, no doubt.
>>
>>55535499
>1m views
>dat like/dislike ratio
>jim's comment on top
there is hope for this world after all. /pol/, i rarely say this, but i love you guys.
>>
>>55538770
Who could possibly think that corroding the very moral principles that make your country function, is what is going to make your country function?
>>
File: Beat the devil.gif (991 KB, 490x377) Image search: [Google]
Beat the devil.gif
991 KB, 490x377
>>55535499
>>55535588
>>55535626
>>
>>55537822
That comment "mimimi I live on a different planet" :D
>>55537905
They're too busy shitposting on r/theNetherlands or hanging at your local trainstation doing "business" at this time.
>>
File: refugees not welcome.png (146 KB, 1129x614) Image search: [Google]
refugees not welcome.png
146 KB, 1129x614
>>55538813
Yes I am translating the video
>>
>>55538770
they want to literally wipe out their biggest competitors -- anglo saxons and aryans

then use the rest as wage slaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
>>
File: cutler beckett death.jpg (39 KB, 447x387) Image search: [Google]
cutler beckett death.jpg
39 KB, 447x387
>>55538847
>complains about others not offering suggestions and screaming names
>just screams "TINFOIL" and "STORMFAG" and provides no real solutions
>>
File: 9875876587.png (717 KB, 1192x1055) Image search: [Google]
9875876587.png
717 KB, 1192x1055
>>55538783
>i would send bitcoin to the owner of the video if i could

Holy shit, this really is about shilling for a tripfag. Nope, I'm done. Fuck you kikes.
>>
>>55538800
I think it's more europeans are a little afraid of expressing opinions against the narrative.

They arrested a number of germans for "racism" and actively launched a raid on them. It's sending a pretty strong message about what happens to people who express their true feelings. It's to the point you can be arrested for what americans take for granted. Freedom of expression and freedom of speech. There's probably alot of silent approval we don't know about.
>>
>>55537900
All Jews I know IRL are liberal left wing racemixers. I cringe every time they post their shit about Nazis or Israel on Facebook.
>>
>>55538913
Doing god's work
>>
>>55538913
Noice leafbro
>>
>>55537058
Why hasn't anyone done this? I'd be willing for put up QR codes all around my uni campus if only there was one.
>>
>>55538963
You jews have no idea whats coming, i can sense the fear in your writing
>>
>>55538963
Then leave.
>>
>>55538891
The fuck are you talking about? Islam?
>>
>>55538847
>>55538963

Notice how your entire argument is about the guy and his donation link , even if :

>No one forces you to donate
>No ads on the video
>>
>>55538963
I would too, it's a really fucking well made video, wanting to support someone with money doesn't mean you're a kike, that is the opposite. I don't even know the tripfag.
>>
>>55538923
Yea that seems much more likely.
>>
File: 1402465096755.jpg (107 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
1402465096755.jpg
107 KB, 680x451
>>55538847
If the guy makes money from it, that's okay with me. He deserves it for his good work.
>>
>>55536082
>>55536100

>bu-but it's just luck of the drawn that Europe is stable and the middle east is fucked up
>not because of mudslime culture
>not because of islam
>random luck
>>
>>55538930
>Posts show solutions
>Hurr banned for shilling
>>
>>55538963
lmao he's either changed IP or his JIDF buddies are coming to the rescue.
>>
>implying people don't deserve to get paid for working
>>
File: Window.gif (1022 KB, 399x163) Image search: [Google]
Window.gif
1022 KB, 399x163
>>55538990
>>55539001
Thank you, okay so since there are no takers to take my subtitles afterwards, I should download the video and manually type the subtitles myself?

I need help, what is the best way to download a 1080p quality video off of YouTube?
>>
>>55539025
Islam as written is antithetical to western culture. You cannot bring in muslims who refuse to adopt to the host culture, and expect no negative repercussions in the functioning of society. Needing mass labor does not justify the long term destruction of your own institutions.

A country is not meant to sell itself off bit by bit for money until another revolution is paid for in blood.
>>
>>55538963
>guy makes brilliant propaganda video that goes viral
>don't think he deserves anything for his efforts in trying to reverse the kekening of yurop

Only one shilling here is you, looking for any reason to discredit his work, fucking kike.
>>
>>55537058
>>55539014
This is actually fucking genius. I don't know how to make QR codes, but if someone gets around to doing it I promise to plaster them all over the buidlings of my libkek university!
>>
>>55539035
Why keep the /pol/ logo? It doesn't help the video, it's only there for gex to make money.
>>
File: putin.jpg (29 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
29 KB, 400x422
>>55537528
I run a channel with over 200k subs on youtube and have frequent contact with youtube staff. I can guarantee you that views do not work that way.
>>
>>55539100
The only solution presented was just to get rid of the /pol/ logo

sounds like someone doesn't want /pol/ to get any credit (not to mention it doesn't have a swastika or anything in it at all)
>>
>>55539135
This might help you

http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/
>>
>>55539163
I agree, but the market is amoral.
>>
>>55539184
Indeed a good idea, someone whip up a QR code
>>
>bullying anons
>bullying creatives

>d-do what i say i will cry louder!!!

Shils go home you have no power here.
>>
File: 1829128948941.jpg (34 KB, 680x457) Image search: [Google]
1829128948941.jpg
34 KB, 680x457
>>55538963
>weeaboos on /sp/
>>
File: laughing_sluts.gif (559 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing_sluts.gif
559 KB, 640x360
>>55539112
You guys fantisize about this shit, don't you?
>>
>>55538975
The real problem are people who employ those immigrants, those are the enemy. Immigrants come because they can. People blaming immigrants in Germany, instead of banning immigration just shows how rotten they are. Probably half of them are immigrants anyway, but from white countries, then they trying hard to blame the Muslims, now that they are under threat for their money, but when given the chance they gladly employ some cheap illegals. Germany should start solving the problem with itself. USA should start solving problem with itself. That is if you ever want to be slightly nationalistic. If Poland is now the blueprint for nationalism, then how come they sold their whole country to USA even before EU, their news don't even dare to say anything bad about American army. That's the problem.
>>
>>55539175
I've learned the shilling is a mark of success actually. Theres entire companies and government departments who's sole purpose is to shill like this.

If you're invaded by shills left and right you are doing something right by /pol/ standards.
>>
>>55535499
>/pol/ trying to take credit for what cripplechan did
>ya fuck off you reddit autist
>>
File: Capture.png (23 KB, 367x365) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23 KB, 367x365
>>55539186
How is it supposed to make more money and why is the logo bothering you so much ?

>>55539184
Might wanna try it first
>>
>>55539283
Kill yourself weeb.
>>
>>55539251
the market shouldn't control the government.
>>
>>55537900
Top banter
>>
>>55535499

Too bad the comments are absolutely ass and take away from the video.
>>
File: qr code.png (792 B, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
qr code.png
792 B, 740x740
>>55539184
here

literally took me a few seconds
>>
>>55539315
crip chan did good they don't mind us collaborating with this either.

Stop shilling.
>>
File: 141.jpg (83 KB, 1279x722) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
83 KB, 1279x722
>>55538783
>sucking 8jew dick
>we
>i would suck his dick if possible

>this isn't a shill, regardless of quality of video
>>
>>55539292
>Nationalism
>Ohgawdnazis.gif
>kissyourlifegoodbyesweetprince

You know how that goes man. Try and improve your country and you're branded as whatever buzzword is in that year and shitcanned for life.
>>
>>55539316
it works
>>
I want to put together more videos like this one. I want to try to create content that will let people see the future of what political beliefs they chose.
>>
File: AnimeSucks.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
AnimeSucks.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>55539385
pic related faggot
>>
>>55539385
do you guys see this shit ? this fucking weeb keep changing IPs to make us think people agree with him. pathetic.
>>
>>55539448
typical slippery jew tactics
>>
>>55539316

Nicely done.
>>
File: 457747.jpg (262 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
457747.jpg
262 KB, 890x890
>>55539430
>>55539448
>has nothing
>>
VIEWS FROZE TO 926,526

I think we broke one million mark easily.
>>
>>55539316
>>55539358
Thanks Western Hemispherebros. These things are permanent right? Now I just need to find a way to print them as stickers.
>>
>>55539316
Why keep the logo? If the goal is spreading a message to "save europe", why put up a logo the MSM practically branded as a group of lunatics and racists? Why does gex need " credit" for his work? Why have his bitcoin link stickied at the top of the board?

You'll defend the logo and yell about shilling, but you'll never give reasonable answers to any of those questions.
>>
File: JackStop.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
JackStop.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
>>55539485
>>>/a/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>55539385
>>55539485
>trying this hard
sequoia you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>55535499
Ooooopppppp.....what have you done...WTF, I HEARD THAT IT WAS BAD BUT NOT THAT BAD. How can whites counter this? The only way is to deport them and if they resist. ..THEN GUN THEM DOWN. The EU want Europe to be another war zone. This NWO shit is excellerating to quickly. Seriously I'm waiting for just that one person to show a great vison to lead and follow.
>>
>>55539448
Yeah I caught that. Gave himself away via doing the same shit in every post making samefag blatantly obvious.
>>
also quite some views over here.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html
>>
File: 1446463498934.jpg (108 KB, 729x611) Image search: [Google]
1446463498934.jpg
108 KB, 729x611
>>55539131
>>55539131

Actually this is an excellent point. There's clearly a market here.

All you amateur editors out there, go.

Just try not to spook the normies. We're going for hearts and minds here.
>>
File: 1444500618378.jpg (151 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1444500618378.jpg
151 KB, 1000x750
>>55539385
>141.jpg
>"Look goys, I'm posting generic smug anime shiksas therefore what I'm saying is true"
>>
File: 263344.png (137 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
263344.png
137 KB, 317x317
>>55539523
>nothing
>>55539537
>invoking said person with no one using "stormweenie"
>>
File: 1432970493325.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1432970493325.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>55539448
Don't worry, I'll post with my Sock Puppet IP™ just for you.
>>
>>55535499
Watching this now. Good shit. too bad I go to a fucking leftist shit school and if I post this i'll be stoned.
>>
the only solution, and I mean the only solution is to start shooting boarder crosser. what is the point of a boarder otherwise anyways? Fences never work long term, see history. If you are not willing to shoot the first 200 that cross, they just keep coming
>>
File: JackStop2.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JackStop2.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>55539656
>>>/out/
>>
>>55539538
What I meant about deportation is deport the refugees.
>>
>>55539394
We seriously need to start talking why those immigrants come and who makes money with them and stop fooling around with how bad they are, that's never going to solve anything. Then we also need to put bullets in everybody's head that is an immigrant and complains about Muslim immigrants, since this discussion which immigrant is better or worse when they are all bad, since they all exploit, this leaves nowhere. If anybody wanted migrant order it would have happened already, but right now they don't even know how many immigrants exist, they like them illegal workers to stay illegal. UK has illegal settlements all over its land, guess who's building it? The Christian protector of England, the anti-Muslim, same shit who votes for immigration.
>>
>>55539512
Agree with you for the most part. I don't mind him putting the bitcoinlink in the description, as he does spend a LOT of time to make these videos, and they are pretty skillful propaganda to be honest. I do think however that the next should should not have a logo whatsoever, mostly because I think that hurts the cause. Giving it a name or a logo will make it way too easy to discredit it as a right wing hate group or something like that.
>>
>>55539512
I'm not defending the logo , I just dont see how a mere logo is so bad ? the guy created a 20 minutes video without adding ads , You are not obligated to donate money.

Why is it wrong for a creator to want credit for his work ?

Why are you mad at him for wanting a minimal amount of recognition for his work ?

Why are donations even remotely bad ?

Seriously who gives a single fuck about the logo ?
>>
>>55539671
Just don't inhale bro
>>
File: 1442229895552.jpg (97 KB, 988x861) Image search: [Google]
1442229895552.jpg
97 KB, 988x861
>>55539706
>I GOT NOTHING
>>
>>55535499
I downloaded it so I can re-upload just in case it gets taken down by JewTube.
>>
File: JackStop3.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
JackStop3.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>55539763
>being a faggy manchild
>>
File: 01.jpg (38 KB, 858x181) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
38 KB, 858x181
Looks like they froze the number of views just short of a million.
>>
>>55539736
Dude nobody actually cares, 90% of the people who watched it didn't even click the "read more" on the description of the video to see the bit coin donation link. You're arguing with a retard.
>>
>>55539813
they take a while to update the view count
>>
>>55539741
Keked.
No but seriously.
This shit is retarded.
>Comes into foreign country seeking asylum
>Demands native members of said country adjust to their views even though they are guests
>racist accusations
Fuck this shit man.
>>
File: 1444014165244.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444014165244.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>55539786
At least switch up the image bruh.
>>
File: kickass.jpg (150 KB, 602x998) Image search: [Google]
kickass.jpg
150 KB, 602x998
>>55537928

The silent majority was worth "zero", but since Trump is standing in front of them like a "one", they are worth millions.
>>
File: JackStop4.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JackStop4.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>55539894
>being this new
>>
>>55539894
he's the /sp/ faggot who spams endlessly about
>muh weaboos
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.