[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there have been a couple of these but this is a fulle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: protest.png (546 KB, 854x436) Image search: [Google]
protest.png
546 KB, 854x436
I know there have been a couple of these but this is a fuller vid, check out this exchange (18 min in if it doesn't auto skip ahead)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlB7Vy-lZZ8&feature=youtu.be&t=18m25s
>>
Alternate angle and longer video of Mizzou homecoming interruption than the Concerned students' video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imMEpuYdTyY

You can see the bald guy with the glasses seeming to get mad and yell at some of his group members and the police after the leave the road. Also, they yell some stuff in the megaphones once on the sidewalk and a bunch of them hug each other after the strenuous experience.
>>
>>55531993

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>55531993
who the fuck do these niggers think they are

they don't understand that they are just consumers, $ signs, no one gives a fuck about a undergrad
>>
>>55532776

So stupid. Every one of these videos I've seen has boiled down to one thing

>Give me attention and things I haven't earned
>>
47:35 - students are staging a fasting sit in until someone resigns

who do these niggers think they are
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 303x166
he was right.
>>
>>55531993
Holy shit this upcoming generation is going to be filled with so many pussies
>>
Minorities are not going to be happy until whites are dead.
>>
>>55531993
why does he just stand there? Is this a meme or something?
>>
>>55533241

And these are supposed to be the future 'elites'

This is the leadership class!
>>
53:45 - white girl sees bigotry from the college and the community. says CMC is racist/homophobic/ and sexist.

she also says that she doesn't want to feel like she is a diversity check box

54:40 - girl says the goal of this is to shed light that dean of students and financial aid system is complicit in the students problems.
>>
>>55533333
TRIP QUINTS
>>
>>55531993
This is fucking insane.
>>
What is this "space" meme? I hear it all over the SJW sphere. Does it mean a space without whites?
>>
>>55533481
Basically an echo chamber so they think everyone shares their views with no outside opinion to ground them.
>>
>>55531993
What a bunch of fucking cry babies. I can't wait for the next college massacre. I'm gonna throw a fucking party.
>>
>>55533481
its not really defined, but its at least two things:

1) a place to escape responsibility
2) an excuse to hurl more claims about bigotry, sexism, and racism (as a reason you need to use the space)
>>
>>55531993
All this over a shitstika created by a racist nigger
http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/

>According to a dorm hall coordinator, a white dorm resident was the subject of racial slurs.
>an intoxicated individual said ‘bitch ass nigga’ to a white resident
>same floor this bathroom incident happened on,
>The accused student in the above incident has also been reported to have made anti-semitic remarks to the members of a Jewish fraternity
>It is possible that the aforementioned student may be responsible for the swastika vandalism as he is a resident of Gateway
>>
>>55533682

From their language in the video, it means a space without white people. Their whole grievance is that white racism is their problem.
>>
The saddest part is that administration and every institution will bend over backwards just to keep their jobs to stop these fuckwads from crying

nice triple and quintile
>>
>>55533333
Checked, my chinky yellow friend.
>>
>>55533749
they really shouldnt be poking at the sleeping giant with a stick
>>
>>55533749
perhaps, but there is a white girl at 53:45 who is crying racism, but also feels that she is there to keep minority quotas up. maybe she is trans-race and is now claiming to be black.
>>
>>55533749
Why don't they specify their distaste for white people then instead of being as vague as a buzzfeed article?
>>
i really have no fucking idea what this is about or what is even going on in this video

shits all retarded
>>
File: calp clap.jpg (93 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
calp clap.jpg
93 KB, 960x720
>>55531993
Does anyone feel that this is the wrong future youre supposed to be in? I feel like in 2007-2008 I was transported to this universe or era
>>
Isn't it great that the white tax payers are paying for this?
>>
File: 36216.jpg (7 KB, 130x179) Image search: [Google]
36216.jpg
7 KB, 130x179
>mfw an american tells me that yurop is finished
>>
People like that Asian girl are just too emotionally fragile to deal with the exchange of ideas that needs to happen at a university

She seems ready to break down and cry. You see these types at community meetings, they can't actually comprehend any argument or nuance, it's all just all drippy …'think of the children!'

Pure estrogen. They are unstable, and should not be allowed outside their homes.
>>
>>55531993
I love how people think little "learning modules" are going to curb peoples' behavior. This reminds me of the Title 9 learning modules they made college students do. Fuck stupid. Rapist don't follow the rules and they don't need to be educated about how rape is wrong, they simply don't care.
>>
>>55533357
>white girl

That girl is not white.
>>
>>55533906
>but there is a white girl at 53:45

She isn't white.
>>
>>55534235

>mfw I'm allowed to carry an AR-15 on my back and a pistol in my pocket in public.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (183 KB, 970x1470) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
183 KB, 970x1470
>>55531993
Nazis can't be racist because the Jews are in power.
>>
>>55533961
Obumbum
>>
>>55533129

47:35???

>tl;dw
wake me up when the webms
>>
>>55533392
PLEASE
this isn't /b.
>>
File: 1341318228789.jpg (56 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
1341318228789.jpg
56 KB, 440x334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGvPA0nNQH0
>>
>>55531993
Why am I watching this shit?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.