[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin suicide attack hits Beirut's Shiite suburb, killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: breaking-news-3.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news-3.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
>Twin suicide bombing struck a Shiite suburb in southern Beirut on Thursday evening, killing at least 37 people and wounding scores more in one of the deadliest attacks in years, a Lebanese official said.

>The explosions hit minutes apart in an area called Burj al-Barajneh during rush hour. No one immediately claimed responsibility for the bombings.

>Southern Beirut is a stronghold of Lebanon's militant Hezbollah group that it fighting in Syria along with government forces there. The area has been hit in the past. Sunni militant groups have threatened to carry out more such attacks.

>Along with the 37 killed, attack also left more than 180 wounded, George Kittaneh, head of the Lebanese Red Cross operations, told state-run National News Agency.

>According to a Lebanese security official, the first suicide attacker detonated his explosives' vest outside a Shiite Mosque, while the second blew himself up inside a nearby bakery.

http://news.yahoo.com/explosion-heard-shiite-suburb-south-lebanese-capital-161722421.html
>>
>>55511977
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZrgwQ7JcY0
>>
>>55511977
Come on, you keks, who is sliding this shit?
>>
Bump. This is the real news.
Must add. ISIS took responsibility.
May the martyrs souls RIP.
>>
Good.

Hezbollah deserves this.

Hope lots of them died.

Karma just playing out.
>>
File: Jewing.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
Jewing.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>55513441
>>
>>55513382
Hezbollah actually seems competent compared to other groups

>blocking reporters from taking pictures
>keeping others away from the scene in case there is another bombing
>>
>>55511977
>Beirut

Wasting dubs on nothing.

Such is life on /pöl/
>>
Good,let the subhumans kill each other
>>
>>55513941
They've been doing a great job securing the country for a long time now.
But, ISISrael are unpredictable. They strike when you least expect it.
If the third and fourth suicide bombers managed to blow themselves up it would have been massacre.
>>
>>55514404
>that flag
>talking about humanity
OY VEY MUH 600,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
>>
Hey thank you for the great news OP.
>>
>>55511977
>Twin suicide attack hits Beirut's Shiite suburb, killing 37,180
I wated for a second.
>>
>>55514404
>>55514960
and you wonder why all your neighbors hate you....
>>
>>55514960
هيهات منا الذلة
>>
>>55515096
Because we are enemies from day one?
I'm not sad when my enemies die, sorry for not being a c.uck like you
>>
>>55511977
>It was da joos!
>Islam is a religion of peace!
>FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG!!
>>
>>55515191
אני לא יודע איך לקרוא את החרא הזה.
>>
>>55515199
Less shit posting, more wall building, Pablo.
>>
>>55515196
to be fair, the state of Israel is kind of behaving like a dick down there. After all, the people living there have at least as much a claim to the land as you have. And its quit arrogant of you to be happy about violence in the middle east, only a peaceful region will protect Israel.
>>
File: 1436857994949.jpg (61 KB, 601x960) Image search: [Google]
1436857994949.jpg
61 KB, 601x960
>>55515196
>>55515244
Rocks and firecrackers make you cry.
>>
>>55511977
>>Along with the 37 killed, attack also left more than 180 wounded,

Islam is THE RELIGION OF PEACE!

Crusaders did this too!
>>
>>55514404
if only their were 2 jewish secs that hated each other as much as shiite and suni i would pay to watch that fight
>>
>>55515359
>kind of behaving like a dick
>What is war
Also we will achieve peace most of the muzzies kill each other. I don't pray for peace because I have no reason to be scared.
>>55515371
I'm assuming you're referring to the intifada, yeah? The third one is real lame so far but will give us an excuse to retaliate.
Nobody here is scared, we had suicide bombers not long ago.
>>
>>55515646
The Gaza war Shlomo.....
>>
>>55515646
I thought Holocaust was real? Why is there an Israel?
>>
>>55511977
>killing 37, 180
Were they nukes?
>>
>>55515704
So what are you goys gonna do about it?
>>
>>55515646
i m not even talking about the wars, everthing is fair in war and love, except maybe white phosphor and napalm. What i meant was, who your gov. treats the arabs down there. The constant panic Ben does with the Iran Bomb. The illegal settlement constructions and stuff like that.
>>
Second blast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl-MC9vORps
>>
>>55515863
Fuck with us, we dare you.
>>
>>55515704
Oh, well we won this one like any other we fought, killing 800~ scum while losing 10 sildiers and 3 citizens. If people were scared then it was only natural, but when the siren began I(and everyone I know) ignored it.
>>55515777
What?
>>55515877
>who your gov. treats the arabs down there
Again an enemy state. An occupation of one is not illegal.
>The constant panic Ben does with the Iran Bomb
I don't like bibi but nobody should want the arms race it will begin, especially with ISIS around.
>The illegal settlement constructions
Agree that it's not ok, but if you have'nt noticed, we never attack them - they always shoot first. So think about it as peaceful retaliation. The alternative to peaceful retaliation is actual retaliation in the form of jewish terror groups, so that's the lesser evil.
>>
>>55513382
>May the martyrs
wtf does this even mean? I'm sure ISIS will call the bombers martyrs as well.
>>
>>55516193
Someone just did
>>
>>55516254
We're raping your proxy in Syria.
>>
>>55511977
And nothing of value was lost. Feels good.
>>
>>55511977
38 dead, 211 injured
>>
>>55516359
I'm raping your chem Eng. students in Canada.
>>
>>55516459
Good goy.
>>
>>55516433
could be more :/ Let's pray to Adolf there will be more dead muslims
>>
>>55514726
If they want to protect the country why don't they join the Lebanese armed forces?
>>
>>55511977

beirut.

no one cares.
>>
>>55516556
(uck
>>
>>55516610
Because Hezbollah is the only credible force in the country?
>>
>>55516203
>An occupation of one is not illegal.
gaza or west bank?
>I don't like bibi but nobody should want the arms race it will begin
But you started it, you have the Bomb. You even tested it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident
>So think about it as peaceful retaliation
Stealing land is everything but peaceful and even the dumbest Kebab knows that you are slowly but steady claiming all the land. Of course they fire rockets at you. And any way, your missile shields are 90 % safe, that's at least what i read.
>>
>>55516748
>Hezbollah is the only credible force in the country
Maybe that's why it's such a shit country.
>>
>>55516748
Because the country is broken up into a bunch of militias and the Lebanese army can't realistically compete. If Hezbollah cared for their nation, they would disband and join the National forces.
>>
>>55516809
Don't you have some shekels to count?
I imagine you made a fortune with all the shitposting in this thread
>>
lol another potential bomber was killed by one of the bombings
>>
File: 1437950237437.jpg (94 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1437950237437.jpg
94 KB, 720x720
>>55516690
Muhammed, what do you want to say ? You need to open your mouth, it's that little slit behind your beard you orc potato.
>>
>>55516809
>imbyig

They certainly gave you a run for your money in 2006.
>>
File: nazis-islam1[1].jpg (243 KB, 1440x1018) Image search: [Google]
nazis-islam1[1].jpg
243 KB, 1440x1018
>>55516556
Bernd, Hitler mochte die Muslime. Bibi hat Hitler letztens sogar die Schuld am Holocaust teilweise abgesprochen, als er behauptete ein Mufti hätte Hitler die Idee gegeben.
>>
>>55516809
Your existence in the Middle East is the reason why there's violence.
>>
>>55516851
>they would disband and join the National forces.
That would be literal suicide for the entire country
What use would they be if their government was a Saudi puppet?
>>
We don't have to feed those 37 people anymore?
such a bummer.
>>
Born in Bourj Hammoud Lebanon here.

Don't make the same mistake in allowing muslims into your country, otherwise it will turn into Beirut where sunnis and shias fight all the time, while us Christians were in the middle of it, not to mention the civil wars they had against christians.

Dont listen to these idiots, all muslims are bad, whether it's assads syria and hezzbollah or ISIS. At the end of the day allowing gluts of muslims to enter your country will turn your country from a once beautiful one like lebanon to a bullet riddled cess pool
>>
>>55516973
The Egyptian government almost became a Gulf state puppet, the national armed forces were pretty useful there.
>>
>>55516999
Kek

Nice double trips of the alpha and the omega, beginning and the end
>>
>>55516912
Yeah i know, that's why i don't agree with Hitler did nothing wrong :^)

I also think muslim would have been a decent pawn in Hitlers war, after that you can easily get rid of them, the ovens where warm anyways.
>>
>>55517039
You're not Lebanese, you're Armenian. Nayyik.
>>
>>55516851
Akshually, the Hezbollah state within a state seems to have more resources than the actual state in every way.

Also, this state rolled over on them during the Israeli occupation, targeting southern Shia as if they were Palestinians.

The group Amal, who was the leading shia group, wanted to team up with the Israelis to remove Palestinians, like the Jordanians did, and for similar reasons.

Israel wanted a maronite state on its northern borber and voila, Sabra and Shatilla massacres.

But I am starting to think you know nothing of the history or political culture of Lebanon and are just spouting bullshit based entirely on uniformed opinion which you pulled out of your asshole.
>>
>>55517103
Damn, well said
>>
>>55514404
get stabbed faggot
>>
>>55515096
>>55515359

This kind of attitude is why your entire region is being displaced by niggers and muzzies.

Europeans are pussies that refuse to believe muslims are just shitty people.
>>
>>55516770
>gaza or west bank?
Occupation of a hostile enemy state.
>you have the Bomb
You can take it from us the day gov. officials here promise to eradicate another nation and all it's citizens. that's the difference. Everybody here know, in the end of the day, that we are not aggressors, we are defenders.
>everything but peaceful
Nah, beheading people and burning houses is everything but peaceful. Rockets are everything but peaceful.
>Of course they fire rockets at you.
Do you think we started occupying and then they started shooting? then check your facts.
>90 % safe
This is true, but does that make aiming rockets at citizens suddenly moral and fair? We have it because we are shot at constantly.
>>55516863
>He can't count and shitpost simultaneously
Believe it or not, I'm doing it for fun shitskin
>>55516951
I know, we came and build a democracy and you pedos got angry at our freedoms.
>>
>>55517103
>>55517294

First I never said I was Lebanese. However on paper it says im Lebanese, my dads born there. I've had a Lebanese passport, but you're right im not Lebanese. I'm an American first, everything else comes 2nd for me.

But what I'am saying is true. Lebanon was once a great country, but what did they do? First Lebanon allowed Syria to enter their country with the false pretense that they would protect the Lebanese people, but instead they tried controlling it, blowing up peoples cars (hariri), the civil wars in the 70s and 80s. A once great christian majority country is now a shit hole and you know it.
>>
>>55517430
Yeah but the Lebanese shia and sunni are not from outside of it
They have been existing within its borders way before the formation of Israel
It's the pali Muslims that fucked shit up
>>
>>55512735
You realize you can't bump your own thread right?
>>
>>55517362
lol i swear i thought it was bangpussy were a bomb went of, when was it? In august? I must have dreamed it.Thanks for your advice.
Here in Luxembourg everything is fine, we just have a few Muslims. The world (Germany) will quicker realize that they are a problem then they will behave bad here.
>>55517377
>Occupation of a hostile enemy state.
so you do recognize the Palestinian state?
>Everybody here know, in the end of the day, that we are not aggressors, we are defenders.
I agree but on the other hand you force your enemy's to become aggressive against you. And i m sure that's just how Bibi has wanted it. And the fact that you have the Bomb just means they have to use other non-convenient methods to attack/ destroy you.
>Rockets are everything but peaceful.
sure, directly killing someone is worse, but its still wrong to steal land. They care more for the land your gov. steals than for the 1000s of deaths they suffer. Dont forget, they have the ultimate weapon, the womb.
>then check your facts.
at this point in time it doesn't matter how started it, both sides killed and both sides are in the wrong.
>aiming rockets at citizens suddenly moral and fair?
No of course not, but your gov. even robs them of the possibility of revenge. This is of course good for you in the short term but bad in the long term. The hatred will just boil up.
>>
>>55517619

I take it back, I don't know, there are GOOD people in Lebanon who are Muslim, but i'm sure they do not want these problems either, and i'm sure they are tired of it by now. But see, everything that's happening in Lebanon right now I can easily see happening in Germany, Sweden, all these people who took in these refugees with no background checks, nothing. If you were in charge of a country, would you allow them in? Of course not.
>>
>>55517711
For real? Pretty sure I have before.

>>55517619
yeah, but what were their percentages? it's only recent that Christians became a minority.

And the Sunnis are always fucking starting shit desu senpai
>>
>>55518200
>do recognize the Palestinian state
Nice use of semantics. Occupation of a hostile enemy state is legal, even if this "state" is not a nation in any way.
>force your enemy's to become aggressive against you.
By retaliating when attacked? By occupying an enemy terrorist state? What's the alternative, giving up?
>still wrong to steal land.
everything is fair in war and love.
>both sides killed and both sides are in the wrong.
Sorry but when they aren't shooting neither do we. They are in the wrong 100%, if not them we could have peace for years now.
>The hatred will just boil up.
Too late.
>>
File: 1446933363379.jpg (143 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446933363379.jpg
143 KB, 646x1024
>>55517711
Being this new.
>>
>>55518797
>even if this "state" is not a nation in any way
but thats the problem.
>What's the alternative, giving up?
Pushing for peace, im sure as hell, on both sides there are smart ppl who want peace. Bibi with his right-wing hardliner politics ruined the peace process for years. If they have a state and they attack you, you can be sure the global community would help you. But right now, you are occupying just a bunch of angry ppl. And by bombing NATO and eu schools, you are annoying your allies. Wasn't Kerry in Israel this summer for peace talks and while you were talking your gov. build more settlements and he was angry a fuck? I mean common, why dont just him a dead dove ?
>everything is fair in war and love
sure but dont cry when you lose all your allies. This year we had banners in school, made by my gov. , teaching us about the Gaza conflict and to be honest Israel didn't really looked that good.
>Too late
you see my friend, that's the kind of attitude that will be your downfall. Nothing is eternal and while your gov. is making enemy's like autistic kids collect Pokemon there will be a point where you will be alone and your enemy's will over power you. You may have by far the better equipment but technology isn't a garantie for victory. See the US in nam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.
>>
>>55514768
Gather round white children and watch the Jew and the Sandnigger fight as they would in their natural habitat
>>
>>55511977
gloves will come off. Hez don't fuck around.
>>
>>55519831
lemme tell you something. I grew up with songs about upcoming peace and en eternal hope of getting along with out neighbors. Kids in Hamas/Patah controlled schools learned hate speech against israel and jews - not political facts, and before highschool. That's why it's too late, and it's not our educators.
The only hope any of us has is if we take gaza again and fix it.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.