[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
>[Trump] already said he would expand libel laws to sue anyone who "writes a negative hit piece" about him. He says "I would open up the libel laws so we can sue them and win lots of money. Not like now. These guys are totally protected." He said that. He has promised to decimate the first amendment. (If you think he's going to keep the second amendment intact you're delusional.) And he said that Paul Ryan, speaker of the house will "pay" for criticizing him. So I'm saying this now because if he gets in there we won't be able to criticize him anymore.

>Please pick someone else. Like John Kasich. I mean that guy seems okay. I don't like any of them myself but if you're that kind of voter please go for a guy like that. It feels like between him and either democrat we'd have a decent choice. It feels like a healthier choice. We shouldn't have to vote for someone because they're not a shocking cunt billionaire liar.

>We should choose based on what direction the country should go. I get that all these people sound like bullshit soft criminal opportunists. The whole game feels rigged and it's not going anywhere but down anymore. I feel that way sometimes.

>And that voting for Trump is a way of saying "fuck it. Fuck them all". I really get it. It's a version of national Suicide. Or it's like a big hit off of a crack pipe. Somehow we can't help it. Or we know that if we vote for Trump our phones will be a reliable source of dopamine for the next four years. I mean I can't wait to read about Trump every day. It's a rush. But you have to know this is not healthy.

>If you are a true conservative. Don't vote for Trump. He is not one of you. He is one of him. Everything you have heard him say that you liked, if you look hard enough you will see that he one day said the exact opposite. He is playing you.
>>
>In fact, if you do vote for Trump, at least look at him very carefully first. You owe that to the rest of us. Know and understand who he is. Spend one hour on google and just read it all. I don't mean listen to me or listen to liberals who put him down. Listen to your own people. Listen to John McCain. Go look at what he just said about Trump. "At a time when our world has never been more complex or more in danger... I want Republican voters to pay close attention to what our party's most respected and knowledgeable leaders and national security experts are saying about Mr. Trump, and to think long and hard about who they want to be our next Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world."

>When Trump was told what he said, Trump said "Oh, he did? Well, that's not nice," he told CBS News' chief White House correspondent Major Garrett. "He has to be very careful."

>When pressed on why, Trump tacked on: "He'll find out."
>(I cut and pasted that from CBS news)

>Do you really want a guy to be president who threatens John McCain? Because John McCain cautiously and intelligently asked for people to be thoughtful before voting for him? He didn't even insult Trump. He just asked you to take a good look. And Trump told him to look out.
>>
>Remember that Trump entered this race by saying that McCain is not a war hero. A guy who was shot down, body broken and kept in a POW camp for years. Trump said “I prefer the guys who don't get caught.” Why did he say that? Not because he meant it or because it was important to say. He said it because he's a bully and every bully knows that when you enter a new school yard, you go to the toughest most respected guy on the yard and you punch him in the nose. If you are still standing after, you're the new boss. If Trump is president, he's not going to change. He's not going to do anything for you. He's going to do everything for himself and leave you in the dust.

>So please listen to fellow conservatives. But more importantly, listen to Trump. Listen to all of it. Everything he says. If you liked when he said that “torture works” then go look at where he took it back the next day. He's a fucking liar.

>A vote for Trump is so clearly a gut-vote, and again I get it. But add a little brain to it and look the guy up. Because if you vote for him because of how you feel right now, the minute he's president, you're going to regret it. You're going to regret it even more when he gives the job to his son. Because American democracy is broken enough that a guy like that could really fuck things up. That's how Hitler got there. He was voted into power by a fatigued nation and when he got inside, he did all his Hitler things and no one could stop him.
>>
File: virgin.jpg (160 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
160 KB, 528x528
>>66399869
>>66399944
>>66400018
>>
>Again, I'm not saying vote democrat or vote for anyone else. If Hillary ends up president it should be because she faced the best person you have and you and I both chose her or him or whoever. Trump is not your best. He's the worst of all of us. He's a symptom to a problem that is very real. But don't vote for your own cancer. You're better than that.

>That's just my view. At least right now. I know I'm not qualified or particularly educated and I'm not right instead of you. I'm an idiot and I'm sure a bunch of you are very annoyed by this. Fucking celebrity with an opinion. I swear this isn't really a political opinion. You don't want to know my political opinions. (And I know that I'm only bringing myself trouble with this shit.) Trump has nothing to do with politics or ideology. He has to do with himself. And really I don't mean to insult anyone. Except Trump. I mean to insult him very much. And really I'm not saying he's evil or a monster. In fact I don't think Hitler was. The problem with saying that guys like that are monsters is that we don't see them coming when they turn out to be human, which they all are. Everyone is. Trump is a messed up guy with a hole in his heart that he tries to fill with money and attention. He can never ever have enough of either and he'll never stop trying. He's sick. Which makes him really really interesting. And he pulls you towards him which somehow feels good or fascinatingly bad. He's not a monster. He's a sad man. But all this makes him horribly dangerous if he becomes president. Give him another TV show. Let him pay to put his name on buildings. But please stop voting for him.
>>
Shut the fuck up autist.
>>
Oh you think the president can get that past congress....ha thats cute kid. Not to mention the amendment in a constitution is kind of a thing
>>
I actually think news organizations should be sued into oblivion if they knowingly print false statements. It will lead to a more informed electorate. Being able to manipulate public opinion like they are currently able to is extremely dangerous and reckless for the general well-being of the nation.
>>
Link to vid
It's 2 am I'm not reading that
>>
>>66399869
News in America 90% of the time is blatant lies or widespread falsification for ratings. It's disgusting and something should be done about it. The news isn't about entertainment, it's about cold hard facts.
>>
>>66399869

SHILL THREAD ABANDON THIS CANCER THREAD
>>
WHERE
ARE
MUH
SOURCES
>>
>>66403327
This.

5 people own all major news these days
>>
>>66403327
Fox news would be the first to go. Seriously though, it's called Freedom of the Press. Unless it's intentional slander, get over it. Start your own news source.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 800x820
>>66399869
Nigger you think anyone read all that?

Back you go
>>
Why do you dumb faggots think /pol/ is conservative
>>
File: image.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>
>>66399869
"He is one of him"

That is an amazing and accurate statement
>>
>>66405548
>Unless it's intentional slander
You don't think it is everytime they do it? It's not like they have to verify facts after traveling 3 months on horseback in 2016.
>>
>>66405548
>freedom of the press means you're free to lie to people en masse

fuck off
>>
>>66405548

>thinking /pol/ gives a shit about Fox

It's hilarious how you redditors have built this crazy conservative strawman up in your minds.

And OBVIOUSLY the slander is intentional.
>>
>>66399869
Nice try Louis C.K. Trump is Hitler even though I can not for the life of me make any reasonable comparisons.
>>
>>66399869
The media is running a soviet-level propaganda campaign against him, there has to be some pushback and fear put in the hearts of these scum journalists when they write some lying hitpiece against him.
>>
File: plebbitbitch.jpg (58 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
plebbitbitch.jpg
58 KB, 557x305
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
>>
>>66399869
You have the right to say what you want. But you do not have a right to avoid consequences
>>
>>66405548

>he's never heard of yellow journalism
>>
>>66406313
After being elected by the people in 1933. Hitler, in three short years, took Germany out of the great depression, and out from under the treatise of Versailles, and turned it into an economic power house.

Hitler made Germany great again.

As will Trump for the USA.

Key point, the second great was was still three years away at this point. Please consult many history books to find out why it happened, instead of saying Hitler evil. Germans bad! Evil!
>>
>>66408402
>implying they understand the concept of consequences
>>
>>66399869
>namefagging this much
just kill yourself
>>
I'm voting for Trump solely because of the way the media is treating him.
>>
>>66401617

>haha I know trump is gona try to pass some crazy legislation, but in will never pass! so we should vote for him!
>>
>>66399869
These "news" organizations must pay.
>>
Remember when Republicans complained about how savage the 2012 primaries were which caused Romney to lose seeing as he had been slandered and discredited by fellow Republicans countless times before going into the presidential election?

What do they think is going to happen now that they are calling their frontrunner a card carrying KKK member who will molt into a fascist dictator the first day in office?
>>
>>66399869
>being able to file and win libel suits against the media for blatant bullshit
This doesn't bother me nearly as much as the shills think it was.

Now if only Trump would go after the shills. Really make them sweat for their shekels.
>>
Not to defend an attack on the 1st Amendment--it pisses me off libtards gave that crooked nigger Eric Holder a pass when he was threatening reporters--but have you even seen what "journalists" are passing off as news these days?

Holy shit journalists used to be held to standards. Nowadays a whiny, petulant SJW marxist "writes" a "news piece" which essentially reads MUH FEE FEES HURT MY BUTT IS LEAKY THAT RACIST NAZI BIGOT TRUMP POOPIEHEAD IS SO EVIL HE'S THREE TIMES WORSE THAN HITLER.

That's not Journalism, not anymore. That cryptokike Murdoch degraded the integrity of the newscorp so now they're not any different from a pack of opinionated asshole neocons gossips, paid propagandist shills and 'i'm only pretending to be retarded' trolls all vying for the all-important page hits.
>>
>>66399869
>>Please pick someone else. Like John Kasich. I mean that guy seems okay.
Ah yes, pick the only guy that would literally lose against a closet communist and a banker shill. Nice try C.K cvckrun.
>>
>>66399869
>>66399944
>>66400018
>>66400099

>OhLookItsThisRetardedThreadAgain.jpg
>>
>>66400186
Hey buddy, where's your leaf, eh?
>>
>>66399869
>>66399944
>>66400018
>>66400099
Holy shit do you even know how to greentext properly? Are you actually retarded? This is the most obvious reddit shill I've ever seen
>>
>>66399869
I know it's Louis Cuck King just from the incoherent rambling and jew holocaust whining.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.