[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: clogs-618425.jpg (45 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
clogs-618425.jpg
45 KB, 590x350
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/618425/nazi-clog-wearing-Hitler-cult-popular-on-rise-Germany

>Barbara Karsten and her partner Knut Jahn are a couple marooned in a small village surrounded by neo-Nazis. They moved to Wibbese in Lower Saxony and were delighted at the seeming friendliness of neighbours.

>Barbara said: "They brought us over eggs and goat's milk. But soon we became suspicious.

>"The man with a tattoo of an imperial eagle, the man who wore a Nazi helmet when riding his motorbike."

>Mr Jahn added: "Our neighbours were widely accepted as good and helpful citizens and could spread almost undisturbed their supermen propaganda."

>When they tried to point out the dangerous ideologies spread by some of them they were branded as "nest despoilers."

>Jahn said: "A neo Nazi bought the house next door to us and now we are surrounded and fear there are more to come. We don't want our children and grandchildren to grow up with the ghosts of the Nazis."

>Another place that has given itself over to the dark side is Jamal, 80 miles north-east from Berlin, where every home bar one is owned by a neo-Nazi.

>They hold pagan festivals around bonfires, sing songs banned since the fall of the Third Reich and cluster around a signpost that informs the visitor just how far away Braunau-am-Inn is; the Austrian birthplace of their beloved Adolf Hitler.

>There was also, until recently, a barbecue outside the home of one resident with the words 'Happy Holocaust!' painted on the side.
>>
I want to move there
>>
>>55465397
I totally thought clogs were Dutch.
>>
>>55465397
>white culture nest

sounds nice
>>
>>55465711
This
>>
>>55465711
>>55465397
where 2 cop nazi clogs
>>
>>55465397
>let me tell you about how bad Germany has gotten
>we live in this place surrounded by people who have pride in our culture and country
>I can walk safely at night because everyone here looks out for each other, my children don't fear being raped
>I haven't seen or been able to welcome a poor refugee here, at all
>it's absolutely horrible!!

Dat conditioning
>>
>nest despoilers

Next big meme against redditfugees, mark my post.
>>
File: shut-it-down.jpg (658 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down.jpg
658 KB, 2040x3160
SHUT
>>
>>55467212
They're actually like that, outside Bayern and the villages. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought this was just something the traitorous government shoved down the people's throats, as many peoples have to suffer this sort of thing, but the Germans are so far gone that they actually feel that way.
>>
File: 1446411289701.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446411289701.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>55465397

GERMANY YES!

>The fire rises...
>>
>" given itself over to the dark side is Jamal"
>>
>>55465397
Oy vey, what a shoah!
>>
File: kek copy.png (185 KB, 287x377) Image search: [Google]
kek copy.png
185 KB, 287x377
>>55469287
Kek, I saw that too.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
CLOGS FOR VICTORY
>>
>>55469117
That video cripplechan is shilling would be good for Germany, too bad they're too retarded to reign in their /pol/ mentality
>>
>>55465711
>>55465786
according to the german wiki clogs were popular in nothern germany, too.
>>
>>55469275
I see you're new here...
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x160
>>55465397
>Jamal
>>
>>55465397
>Jamal
wut?
>>
>>55465711
Me too kek. Now we need our stolen bicycles AND our clogs back!
>>
>We moved to this new place
>It's absolutely wonderful and everyone is nice and welcoming
>notice that they may be neo nazis
>THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE
>everyone else should change, let's tell the media
>>
>>55465711
Clogs were used all over Europe. There are Spanish clogs, French clogs, English clogs, german clogs, dutch clogs...
>>
>>55472408

This and what's worse is that

>our neighbours brought us eggs and other stuff when they came to greet us when we moved in
>they all looked like great people who were doing mostly farming and artisan stuff
>lovely village all in all
>but... WE became suspicious
>we could walk alone in the dark!
>people were nice and polite!
>and... the clogs, they're everywhere!
>obviously nazis
>stuff of nightmares

Man... the indoctrination is really, really bad. There's no hope for Europe.
>>
>>55469780
There is reason you're called kekchan you know
>>
>>55467212

Oh my God, that place sounds horrible!

> filling out visa application
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.