[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden Fuck yea for EQUAITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1453863722399.jpg (22 KB, 467x409) Image search: [Google]
1453863722399.jpg
22 KB, 467x409
http://www.thelocal.se/20160304/let-men-have-legal-abortions

>Men who don’t want to become fathers should be permitted to have a “legal abortion” up to the 18th week of a woman’s pregnancy
>>
File: 1456242845628.jpg (32 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1456242845628.jpg
32 KB, 414x499
>>66290766

>Inb4 samefagging

>Certain types of feminists have hijacked the system and under the veil of empowering women, ended up violating rights of men.

>Forcing a man to pay child support despite his express desire to disclaim parental responsibility, which desire has been made in a timely fashion, notwithstanding which the woman unilaterally and irresponsibly proceeds to carry the fetus to term is to ask him to pay her so she can have a clear conscience. This is reverse sexism.
>>
>>66290766
>up to the 18th week of a woman’s pregnancy

If the man doesn't know about it does it extend 18 weeks from when he does?
>>
>>66291326
It will be really hard to not notice pregnancy in 4 months. But thats a valid point. Say, you fucked a girl (at a rock consert for example) and you get a call after a year for gene test from unknown source.
>>
>>66290766
Our politicians are talking about the same here. How is this not red pilled?

>girl says she's on the pill
>she's not on the pill
>gets pregent
>father is forced to pay for her lies the next 18 years
With this, women loses one of their strongest weapon against men
>>
>>66291743
Well when the baby is brown even a Swede will know it's not his.
>>
>>66291905
I had that, but my spunk isn't that active (at least then it wasn't, very low test, now above average).
My ex and I broke up and after a year we met again to catch up, she was clearly trying to hit on me and was bragging how her tits got bigger now because she got the pill.
>When we fucked during our relationship she claimed she got off when I came inside her
>She would beg me to cum in her cooch cause she was 'on the pill anyway'
>mfw my low test got me out of a bad bad situation
That actually made me cringe when I realised it
>>
>>66292083
The key word here is 18 weeks. Fatherhood can be determined only after the birth.
>>
>>66290766
Didn't people on /pol/ argue for the very same thing just a few minths ago?
I'd probably add that the mother has to make a recorded attempt to contact the father or else her right to alimony is forfeit.
>>
>>66291905
For real? Your language is babby, but your politics are based, danebro
>>
>>66292390
Can you link the thread or im a huge fag for not finding it in the catalog before posting?
>>
>>66291905
this. i'm actually surprised feminazis in sweden would allow this. finally a good idea
>>
>>66291326
>>66291905
>>66292463
>>66293366

By the way eurobros whats the penalty for not paying alimony in your country?
>>
>>66293366
It's so refugees aren't forced to pay for babies with infidels.
They didn't know rape.. Err.. Alternative cultural sex would lead to pregnancy. They were adjusting to the new system!
>>
this is surprisingly equal. most of the time when liberals talk equality, it's anything but. this time they aren't full of shit.
how about that.
>>
This the same group that demanded rights for necrophiles and incest?
Also, is their proposal that men can demand an abortus and force it legally or that the y can give her the choice between abortus or relieving him of his parental duties? Because the first one would never pass.
>>
That's neat

I've already spent years working full time and ended up totally throwing my mental and physical health away due to loneliness since they don't need me since they have the state and my taxes but great let me just pretend I haven't spent the last 7 years alone for no reason other than stupid ass entitled cunts thinking they deserve everything

Implying this will ever even pass in America
>>
Can we just nuke Sweden out of its misery?
>>
>>66294222

You get your bank account and your salary seized. If it is still not enough then a guy comes to your house and takes everything of value.
>>
File: really nigga.png (158 KB, 395x421) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.png
158 KB, 395x421
>>66291177
>reverse sexism
>>
yay more single mothers
>>
File: 1449370178470.jpg (40 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1449370178470.jpg
40 KB, 300x400
>>66291905

>18 years

Plus the university years, if your son goes to the university. Oh and the university is not free if you keep failing, you have to pay like 400€ per failed subject you need to retake.
>>
>>66290766
This will just cause women to not tell men they are pregnant.
>>
>>66294222

In Norway it is next to impossible for a woman to be entitled to alimony. If she is, it is your own fault for allowing it to get that far - it's very easy to avoid.

Child aupport can't be avoided, but it is proportionate and reasonable.

We have very sensible divorce laws. Men don't get fucked over, a prenup will in most cases be redundant because Norwegian law has a principle that what was yours before marriage, or you obtained by your own means during marriage, will still be yours at its end. And prenups are not thrown out the window if the judge is a female.
>>
It only applies to muslims for having sex out of wedlock, don`t be foooled!
>>
File: 2lvGxIh.png (463 KB, 689x571) Image search: [Google]
2lvGxIh.png
463 KB, 689x571
>>66290766
God damn it, Sweden.
>>
>>66295988

>We have very sensible divorce laws. Men don't get fucked over

Huh, maybe that's the reason Norway isn't a collapsing shithole like Sweden.
>>
>>66296514

That's down to better, smarter community planning. We have taken in a more sustainable amount of (less) refugees and asylum seekers over the years. We have had harder demands for them. Also, asylum seekers were spread thin across the country to avoid them clogging up certain areas. In Sweden they could just say where they wanted to go, and their government would pevide housing. We told them that until you can provide for yourself, you live wherever the government sees fit or you can live on the street.

Even if we had Swedish levels of refugees and asylum seekers we'd be way better off than them.
>>
>>66290766
>implying he isn't still paying for all her social benefits
>>
File: swedocaust_male_shame_feminism.jpg (602 KB, 544x2739) Image search: [Google]
swedocaust_male_shame_feminism.jpg
602 KB, 544x2739
>>66291905
>women loses one of their strongest weapon against men
Then how is it happening in Sweden? Serious question, nomeme. I thought Sweden was organized around the principle of destroying men.
>>
>>66297615
It's just a proposal by a youth party. Holds not a lot of weight, it will likely be completely dismissed since just last week a proposal was done to legalize necrofilia and incest.
>>
>>66297615
It won't happen, but it's a suggestion and now the idea is out there.
>>
>>66297615
Sweden regularly does the right thing for the wrong reason.

Like when the stopped Affirmative Action for university applicants. Because it was helping white men get it.
>>
File: Fail2.jpg (48 KB, 475x380) Image search: [Google]
Fail2.jpg
48 KB, 475x380
>>66290766

This will help Jamal and Ahmed do a runner after knocking up a white girl. Well played, Sweden, well played.

> But I'm wise to your game.
>>
>>66299211
Still better than France, where you have to pay for Jamal kid.
>>
>>66290766
This is really fucked up. Women's bodies are from THEM and not from the guys they fucked.
>>
>>66293366
They never will, sadly.

Parts of the Liberal Youth Party has talked about legalising incest and necrophilia, didn't mean it was passed.
>>
>>66291743

I wonder how that would go down.

>the baby is YOURS
>no it isn't
>yes it is, pay me child support
>it's not mine
>court has to prove I'm the baby daddy
>refuse to cooperate and give DNA for a parental test because that violates my rights

I mean, how can the mother prove I'm the father of her child without them forcefully taking my DNA or just assuming I am and having me pay child support? Are there any cases like this you guys know of? Seems interesting.
>>
>>66291905

Considering the western world is dying out because of bullshit laws like this and the marriage between women and the state, it's about time.

Reproduction was never an issue when women didn't have a gun to hold against the heads of men everywhere all the time.
>>
Sounds good. Child support is slavery.
>>
>>66299966
i don't think you quite understand what "legal abortion" means
>>
>>66290766

That's dumb..

Sweden, your country is fucking retarded.
>>
>>66304131

Why? Do you have any idea how many men a year get trapped by women who say they're on birth control?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.