[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mizzou Professor Who Refused to Cancel Class Over Hoax Threa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
Mizzou Professor Who Refused to Cancel Class Over Hoax Threats Forced to Resign

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6971

>Dr. Dale Brigham, considered one of the most beloved professors at the University of Missouri, has been forced to resign after initially refusing to cancel an exam for students who claimed to feel “unsafe.”

>“If you don’t feel safe coming to class, then don’t come to class,” Dr. Brigham told his students. “I will be there, and there will be an exam administered in our class,” he continued, imploring his students to stand up to the bullies on campus. “If you give into bullies, they win. The only way bullies are defeated is by standing up to them.”

>Dr. Brigham was sharply criticized in the media for requiring his students to attend class and take their exam. Salon ran a story with the headline “White Missouri professor shames black students for heeding violent threats.”The Washington Post featured similar coverage of “a white professor” who “challenged his students to come to class.”

>Under intense pressure, Dr. Brigham has both cancelled the exam and resigned from the university, according to screenshots posted online of an email from Dr. Brigham to his students.
>>
Today's e-mail
>>
>>55456679

The solidification of stupidity in colleges continues on.
>>
>>
>>
>>55456679

Hahahaha racists BTFO
>>
Oh for fuck's sake, world.
>>
>>55456679
Woah
>>
lol americans get in debt all their life for this shit
>>
>>55456679
niggers literally cannot stop themselves from ruining everything
>>
>>55456679
That's a damn shame. I'm sure he'll find employment at a university with less retards and be much happier though.
>>
This isnt a 'hes fired' thing....This is him saying 'fuck you you uppity niggers I hope this university burns'.

Good for him. I hope he sues Salon
>>
File: 7f42E7f5.jpg (191 KB, 1607x617) Image search: [Google]
7f42E7f5.jpg
191 KB, 1607x617
Here is an open printer in the University of Missouri's genetics/bioinformatics department.
http://128.206.82.37/SSI/Auth/info_config_ePrint.htm

It will print .doc, .pdf, .jpg, etc by sending an email attachment to:
[email protected]

I recommend printing multiple copies of racial realism infographics and research studies on the inherent, genetic traits that make nigeriously negroidal niggers incapable of refraining from rape, robbery, and murder.
>>
Black junior at Mizzou,

My friends have told me about this place, one of you people tweeted at her trying to get her angry. AAALLLL white peolple are racist SCUM! Especially you guys! Fuck this place im calling the police to report all this rscism which is ILEGAL!!!!!
>>
>>55457695
Yes. I am sure he could read the writing on the wall. No fixing stupid.
>>
>>55456679

Why not ask for a termination hearing?
>>
Feels pretty bad for everyone who got a degree from this school previously. They have to be pretty worthless at this point.
The rest of the faculty are fucked too who would hire someone working there now?
>>
>>55456679
>be so disgusted with the administration and student body that you resign your position
>forced to resign

You make it sound as though he was fired when in actuality he fucking quit.
>>
File: baitchan.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
baitchan.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>55457736
>>
Niggers do anything to get out of testing
>>
>>55457736
A Black junior. Are you 33?
>>
>>55457629
>niggers literally cannot stop themselves from ruining everything

this
>>
>>55457736
Your english is too proper to be a dindu
>>
>>55457736
I hope this isn't bait. It nothing would please me more than a nigress chimping out on /pol/.
>>
Best move is for whites to quit and let the feminists and blacks take over. It won't be long before it's completely ruined. Let them wallow in their own shit.
>>
>"Stand up to bullies!"
>"p-please, stop bullying me, I'll do whatever you want, I'll resign from my position, just stop being mean to me, please"

What an absolute faggot piece of shit c.uckold.
>>
>>55456717
Fuckin caved just like all the the clucks
>>
This is what happens when you fill places of higher learning with sub-human apes.
>>
>>55457927
Resigned means he was paid off. The university capitulated, not him.
>>
>>55456679
>writes a letter being a leader signing with Dr.
>>55456717
>writes a letter being a compete pussy signing with his first name

Reminder that whatever you're doing right now won't mean shit in 10 years unless you have a liberal arts degree.
>>
>>55456717

Somebody should set up a GoFund for this dude.

He was the only glimmer of sanity in this entire shitshow… and now the glimmer is gone.

It's a bad feeling.
>>
>>55457736
lol
>>
>>55456679
>teaching students not to be whiny panic-stricken babies
Come on, what did he think, it's 2015!
>>
>>55457909
They can turn it into one of those "historically black" universities.
You know, the ones that produce nothing of quality whatsoever.
>>
>>55457927

To be fair while the sentiment is noble the security policies are there for a reason. It's not really his call to determine if a threat is legitimate or not. And trying to pressure students to go to class via an exam is wrong.

That said if they forced him to resign that's retarded. The university is about to have a major brain drain as I hope academics and professors run to the hills to avoid being persecuted or crucified for whatever they may do or don't do.

It'd be hilarious if the blacks accomplish their goal of more black professors and then the whole place turns into a shithole.
>>
>>55457909
Yep, let them have the whole school. It's only a matter of time before the entire university crumbles and the actual qualified students start applying elsewhere
>>
>>55456679
fall of rome 2.0
>>
>>55456679
He may have resigned in protest when he was ordered to reschedule the exam.
>>
>>55457082

More like the uni was btfo. It's turning to shit.
>>
>>55456679
Oh my lord, he was DOING HIS FUCKING JOB. He did the right thing and said the right thing. All of the retards across America, including Salon and Washington liberal papers, aren't helping by siding with even greater retards ("our future America") in Mizzou. Poor guy was forced to resigned for doing his job and following typical college protocol. Show up or don't.

Can we please start over as a nation? Perhaps mass isolate these SJWs on some remote island?
>>
What a fucking pussy, why would you resign?
>>
>>55458172
The students are starting to figure out that they can literally get any faculty member they want fired.
>>
>>55457992

Being this delusional
>>
>>55456679
cool
send him here so he can hate niggers with us
>>
>>55458205
I think it's safer to assume that he was forced to resign.
>>
>>55456717
Was he actually forced to resign? Based on that e-mail, it looks like he quit in protest.
>>
>>55456679
what the actual fuck is going on... there really are no brakes on this train
>>
>>55458223
I feel bad for the rational students. Their degrees will be seen as less valuable coming from this institution.
>>
>>55457707
little russia, this is illegal and bad for your 'movement'
>>
>>55458116
I said this the other day, yesterday I think. Here's what's going to happen in my opinion
>Wolfe steps down
>That job is poison right now and for the foreseeable future
>Mizzou gets pressured to appoint black president
>They cave because that's all they are capable of anymore
>SJW paradise incoming
>The whole university becomes toxic to anyone who wants to do something meaningful
>nationally renowned journalism school loses credibility
>no one of value applies there anymore
>Mizzou loses its AAU status
>Stops winning in sports because no donor money
>booted from the SEC
>Mizzou is in shambles at this point
>Only option is to accept their fate and reclassify as HBCU and gather that money

Only people who can stop this are going to be the alumni, and I don't think they want to deal with this
>>
>>
>>55457629
This sums up niggers perfectly. Literally cannot stop ruining everything. I couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>55458319
That's what actually happened. He said he'd change the posting and postpone the test, but would not continue his employment at the university.
>>
Doesn't he have tenure and can't be fired?
>>
>>55456717
Why do these c-ucks keep giving in to this lunacy? Fucking -salon- posted an article? Who gives a fuck
>>
Recent events have made me realize that Kent State was probably justified.
>>
I fucking hate this place so much.
>>
>>55458319
Would not of been forced. We can safely assume it was the straw that broke the camels back.
>>
>>55458131
>It'd be hilarious if the blacks accomplish their goal of more black professors and then the whole place turns into a shithole.
Ranking wise it would probably improve especially in the short term. If you look up how schools are ranked then they would show immediate improvements in about 62.5% of the criteria for which the school is judged based on the nepotism that is sure to follow.
>>
File: file.png (83 KB, 1024x810) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83 KB, 1024x810
>>
>>55456717
Strongly done by him.

We should write him back in support.

His email right there.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 432x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 432x275
>>55456679
Look at what he was teaching, probably the whole football team
>>
>>55458484
What did you tell him, Parnell Glover?
>>
>>55458422
They will definitely get kicked out of the SEC soon.
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 640x1136
>>55456679
Goddamn pussy. I emailed him last night in support, too. Why do they keep caving?
>>
>>55456679

>Salon

Every time a lib mentions "FAUX NEWS!!!", just remind them of Salon.
>>
>>55458154
"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and given him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the new wonderful good society which shall now be Rome's, interpreted to mean more money, more ease, more security, and more living fatly at the expense of the industrious."

-Cicero
>>
>>55458527
I wonder the exact same thing. Can't people just say no?
>>
>>55458679
Are you nuts? That will just increase the racial tensions. They're just asking for it if they remove Mizzou from any prestigious pedestals.
>>
File: justwhitepeoplethings3.png (665 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
justwhitepeoplethings3.png
665 KB, 666x500
>>55456717

WHY DO THEY KEEP GIVING UP????

All they have to do is stick to their guns. It doesn't sound like the unis can fire them because of tenure.. what the fuck's going on?
>>
>>55458536
with benefit of hindsight clearly Kent state didn't go far enough. All Marxist scum should have been purged.
>>
>>55458536
LoL, I keep thinking the same thing.

Reminder, the National Guard was only at Kent State because the "unarmed protesters" had been throwing shit at the cops, starting fires, and had burned down the ROTC building.
>>
>>55458718
And Jezebel. And MSNBC. And CNN. And CNBC. And The Mary Sue. And...
>>
>>55458422
Mizzou will do even better in football as they start to cheat and take in all the non qualifying niggers that can't make it into d1 schools
>>
>>55458712
Ugh. Why can't people have a goddamn spine?

He should say, "I'm being forced to resign because feelings trump education. Because people are willing to give up their liberty for safety." etc. etc.

But, nope. "I'm sorry; I should've been more sensitive!"
>>
>>55458609
Yep, that's there problem. Just yesterday there was a kid on here from Missouri U (most likely came from /b/ or something), he seemed more indifferent to it and worried about his college loans than the reality that his college isn't going to mean shit if he doesn't preserve his integrity. He said something along the lines of
>90% of students don't even want to deal with this. We just want to go on with our day and graduate from a school I have spent hundreds of thousands on.
>>
>Missouri
I need to keep reminding myself. This state has nothing going for it.
>>
>>55458712
Okay I take back what I said about writing to him in support.

This is pathetic.
>>
>>55458797
Be quiet. It was all the horrendous Army's fault for slaughtering all of those innocent flower children heroic protesters.
>>
>>55458760

Maybe he was fed up. Would you fight to stay on in some dump like that? He's likely heaving a huge sigh of relief right now.
>>
Is this the beginning of the race war? Is it finally going to happen?
>>
The professor has balls and told everyone else to get balls.
The sad part is that something like this happened in the 60s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_in_the_Schoolhouse_Door
A mob of people were there ready to lynch these nigs and they still tried to go to school, and 50 years later, niggers are afraid go to class due to a threat?

Fucking cowards, their grandparents are turning in their graves.
>>
>>55458720
Fugg
>>
>>55458712
Dude, what can he do? His life is shattering before his eyes because he was only doing his job and giving his opinion on the matter, which I thought was mature. He lost his job over this mess, thanks to the dindus and SJWs. There's no way he would've recovered had he stayed.
>>
>>55457736

You can't bait as a nig nog with good spelling and grammar.
>>
>>55458821
He didn't say that. He didn't give any specific reason for resigning, he just did.

I think the reason for that is because he doesn't want anything used against him when applying for a new job. Try not to hold it against him for not calling for a race war.
>>
Didn't this guy have tenure or something?
>>
>>55456923
>what a shame
>>
>>55458760
>>55458821

He resigned in protest, because he didn't want to teach at that University anymore. Can you really blame him?
>>
What a fucking shit show.

Only silver lining is that this whole university looks like a joke now.
>>
Somebody redpill him by sending him a link to this /pol/ video:

>>55450309
>>
>>55456679
This is all too difficult to keep up with
>>
>>55458679
SEC is the nigger hand egg league, this won't affect them at all. It's more likely that the SEC will follow mizzou in going full nigger..
>>
>>55458753
Nah they have no place in the South Eastern Conference anyhow.
>>
>>55458865
I was one of the first to do it last night and it's such a waste. These people are spineless.
>>
>>55458879
>Maybe he was fed up. Would you fight to stay on in some dump like that? He's likely heaving a huge sigh of relief right now.

Y'know fine, if he realized all his coworkers were SJW shits and had enough, he could at least have signed off in style, letting everyone know this is bullshit.

>>55458922
>He resigned in protest, because he didn't want to teach at that University anymore. Can you really blame him?

His resignation doesn't really sound like a protest, it sounds like the words of someone who was taken in by the ear and told to resign or else.
>>
>>55457966
>>55458029
>Resign over how shit your workplace is
>lol he's a pussy and a kek!

Well done on shitting on a man for having priciples.
>>
>>55458854
That's believable. The SJW contingent of student bodies are only a small proportion, I go to a similar school like Mizzou and I can confirm it's just a really obnoxious vocal minority. Don't listen to what the media paints about public universities (I go to U of Kansas).
>>
>>55458753
They might be sanctioned by the NCAA and the SEC for lack of institutional control. If the president can't suppress all this shit, what's to say he hires people competent of doing so? Not to mention Gary Pinkel pretty much said he won't do his job until Wolfe leaves and HE WON. How do you not fire a dude for that?
>>
>>55457082
More like "Reason BTFO lol"
>>
I want to use some material from here in the future. How long does pol archives last?
>>
>>55458859

This is a 'Middle America' type state, I'd have thought would be much more sensible. This rot isn't just at boutique liberal arts schools in New England anymore.
>>
>>55456679
American /pol/acks should start drawing shit swastikas in EVERY University campus.
There's clearly no break in the moral panic train, might as well make it go full speed and see the Universities crash and burn because of it
>>
I hope the other students are aware that their degrees are gonna be worth less than nothing at this point. They will be graduating from what amounts to a meme college.
>>
>>55459045
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/
>>
There wasn't even a directive from the university saying to cancel class. On top of that, he said that if you didn't go do the test, there would be a make up one available.

Why is this guy getting chastised for telling people to man the fuck up?
>>
>>55458906
>I think the reason for that is because he doesn't want anything used against him when applying for a new job. Try not to hold it against him for not calling for a race war.

Fair enough.
>>
>>55458909

No, he's an Associate Prof
>>
>>55456679
This is fucking INSANITY.
>>
File: 1447184096587.jpg (112 KB, 499x491) Image search: [Google]
1447184096587.jpg
112 KB, 499x491
I just want to leave. This country is going to shit. The way to get what you want these days isn't to work for it like our ancestors did, but to cry and cry about how oppressed someone was 200 fucking years ago.
>>
>>55458977
No, "I quit" is the traditional American response to an employer being shitty.
>>
>>55458958
SEC is basically where all the oppressed blacks are. Doesn't surprise me. You /pol/acks see those school as havens just because they're not the North. Trust me, you'll be surrounded by a lot more obnoxious niggers.
>>
>>55459086
It's actually quite understandable for Missouri only because the niggers there tend to be entitled and not at all the types of integrate into society. Look at Ferguson or the St. Louis area in general. Kansas's niggers are slightly better off, but Missouri is full of the poor gang-banging cry about racism types.
>>
>>55458958
you don't know shit about the SEC. they will purge mizzou to warn any school from pulling this nigger shit again.
>>
>>55458977

He' a relatively young guy, who probably wants to find a job in the future.

He's probably smart to make a swift, clean break before his name gets dragged through the mud any more.
>>
>>55459000
Yep, I take it back after reading everything else posted, I misunderstood what he was saying. Glad he isn't a colossal faggot like the rest of the university
>>
>>55458131

it won't because leftists will redefine what a shithole is.
>>
File: 1446681926720.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1446681926720.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>55456679

Wtf fucking SJDUBS, he dindu nuffin!
>>
>>55459289
this

Keeping your cool is a sign of the superior man.
>>
File: 1442959295875.jpg (108 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1442959295875.jpg
108 KB, 501x585
>>55456717

Such a waste, he will be replaced with some blue pilled Jew no doubt...
>>
>>55458939
Fuck off autist, that video is entirely unrelated to what the guy is experiencing.
>>
He probably resigned because he got sick of their bullshit.
>>
America you are beyond fucked when SJWs can dictate things like this.

And you thought Germany was keked.
>>
White people BTFO
>>
>>55456717
There comes a point where you just see that the ship is sinking, and it is time to get off.

I don't think he caved to any administration pressure. It sounds like he just said 'Fuck it, I don't care anymore' and resigned when people were complaining.
>>
>>55459534
>implying any white people visit Missouri anyway
>>
>>55459534
What? Students are the ones who lost a good professor.
>>
>>55457707
Nice programming mate.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (522 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
522 KB, 200x136
>>55456717
Looks like the school probably gave him an ultimatum after some students complained and he decided he has had enough of this bullshit. Good for him.

This is the third person resigning from their position at this school now, all because of a poop swastika.

I can't wait to see how much farther this goes.
>>
>>55457909
This is what I'm hoping for as well. I wouldn't be suprised if we see more professors resign in the coming days.
>>
>>55456679
When did the the Show Me State become the Just CuCk My Shit Up State?
>>
>>55458712
Nvm, hes a faggot.
>>
>>55459585
Can confirm. St. Louis is a nigger-infested wasteland that's worse than Detroit and the rural areas are full of bible-thumping hicks worse than the poor areas of the Deep South. You pretty much get the worst of both worlds all in one place.
>>
>>55458720
It would be fun to post these on twitter, but change the names of the people to modern day politicians. The reactions would be hilarious.
>>
>>55459518
I'll take chimpouts over terrorist attacks any day, Bogan.
>>
>>55456679
So who's actually responsible for these resignations? The Dean, the VP, and now Dr. Brigham. Who's the person(s) who tell them they have to resign?
>>
>>55459872
The White Libkuks
>>
>>55459174
You'll find SJW shit holes elsewhere too, anon. The best course of action is to just ignore it and side by older middle aged generations. That's not to say that millennials are all screwed; there's plenty of mature ones who aren't siding with the dindus and SJW fascists, but they're rare to find nowadays.
>>
File: dem j's.png (203 KB, 479x345) Image search: [Google]
dem j's.png
203 KB, 479x345
FIRE EVERYBODY
>>
>>55459870

implying this isn't a terrorist attack

nigger sjws are attacking your education infrastructure, and they're doing a shit load better with pansy fucking protests and hunger strikes than with bombs and guns
>>
>>55459192
>don't mess with muh precious handegg
How many niggers you have on the team you worship anon?
>>
>>55459708
More and more it's starting to look like there wasn't even a poop swastika in the first place.
>>
>>55459017
why exactly does football have so much influence, can colleges concede they are a expensive glorified social club?
>>
>>55456679
No one thinks of academics as being brave, but I am continually surprised by what utter fucking gutless cowards they are. Apparently no one with balls or even a fucking Spine has a job in Higher Education.

They constantly go on about the importance of academic freedoms and the lessons of Socrates. Yet, the second a leftist group criticizes them, they grovel like beaten dogs.
>>
>>55459141
>>55457806
>>55458359
True. Just added Mizzou to our list of no-hire schools. A degree from there will be worse than having no degree at all.
>>
Nobody worth shit is going to want to teach there. Nobody worth a shit is going to want to be an administrator there. Nobody worth shit is going to want to go there as a student. Enrollment of anything but SJW fuccbois is going to collapse as parents and students look elsewhere. When all that's left is SJWs enrolled and on the faculty they'll start devouring each other.

Expect the alumni to start quietly, to avoid being labelled rayciss, stopping funding and cut involvement with school activities. No one wants this kind of shit in their lives.
>>
>>55460093
>>55460093
>niggers take pictures and video of everyhing
No poop swastika picture, no videos of kkk, no videos of white guys calling muh poor kunta kinte a nigger
>>
>>55460143
>why exactly does football have so much influence,
Because it makes a shitload of money.
>>
>>55457966
I don't think he's caved.

He's just realised he is trying to educate a bunch of sub-humans and cant do it anymore.
>>
>>55460290
can't it just be spun off and not extort teenagers in student loans over it?
>>
>>55460085
Less than Mizzou. It's also that Kansas doesn't have that bad of a nigger problem either.
>>
We all know the students were using this as an opportunity to not take exams that day
>>
>>55458116

Hey now! Those universities are notorious for the bands! They can shuck and jive with the best of them!
>>
>>55460143
>>55460143
>expensive
Yeah they are expensive but also very profitable and are used to create brand loyalty.

College hand egg is worshiped by white men and boys all over the country. It's sad really
>>
>>55458821
He's being docile because he still wants to find employment in another university
>>
File: Abstract_Bait.gif (68 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
Abstract_Bait.gif
68 KB, 300x153
>>55457736
>>
>>55460290
Because it gets niggers into schools.
>>
>>55460143
>those white states with actual education as a priority
>>
>>55460001
If anything the terrorist attack was the letter the guy sent to the university. You're just oppressed by other people being oppressed. Also you're not an America so off to your kangaroo brothel, you bogan.
>>
>>55459141
The problem is that those shits are still gonna get hired and spread this cancer even further. Just look at all the people with gender study degrees who go on to get hired as gender equality officers and so on. They don't have any fucking qualifications, but they still managed to trick people into believing social justice issues are legitimate and the only way to fix it is to hire them.

Fuck I love being Portuguese, nobody I know takes social justice seriously yet our race/gender relations are way better than in the US, that should really tell people how counterproductive SJWs are.
>>
You'd be pretty reticent to hire anyone involved in that University now. It looks like a shit show.

Blowing up like this devalues the degree of every person who attended.

This is the number one reason why divisive subjects, like gender studies, nig nog studies, politics of identity et al should all be moved to separate institutions, as the people who involve themselves in these courses tend to create spectacles that can embarass other alumni by association.

How shitty would you feel if you got your LLB at a school and ten years later people were associating you with some pink haired lesbian and a pack of unruly gorrillas throwing hissy fits?

Someone needs to actually maintain the prestige and seriousness of a higher institute of learning, with the thought in mind that any damage to the school's reputation hits at significant capital (and time) investments for not just current and former attendees, but also for future ones.
>>
>>55460231
To be fair, Mizzou is a college that has a really high acceptance rate. Going there isn't exactly getting the best job unless you're going to stay in Missouri for the rest of your life. You'd want a job at Rockhurst University if anything, seeing that's the only hope for education in that state imo.
>>
>>55457966
Would you want to work there?

Let it burn.
>>
>>55460779

I love how when Americans get stumped their guaranteed response is LOL FUKC OFF YA SMELLY ABO AUSTRALIA KANGAROO U WERE PRISONERS HAHAHAHA!11!1

It really is just the perfect confirmation that what you've said really hit a nerve.
>>
>>55461009
Don't you have some petrol you could be huffing?
>>
>>55456679
This rollercoaster needs a fitting conclusion: abolish the school entirely, dissolve the entire board of administrators for failing to stop the shitfest, and section 8 the dorms so they can't liquidate the property.

When the community finally realizes that instead of sticking it to the man, they've salted the earth, we shall remind them THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.
>>
>>55459872
bump, anyone know?
>>
>>55460143
based Nevada and Massachusetts
>>
File: 1446772693877.jpg (66 KB, 579x506) Image search: [Google]
1446772693877.jpg
66 KB, 579x506
ebin trolls from the trickmasters @ 4chan do it again :DDD

Idiocracy is here folks.
>>
>>55460143
>Based Nevada

awwww yeeeaaah
>>
>>55458892
They're just looking for an excuse to not have to go to class.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>55456717
>>
File: 1445952456369.jpg (56 KB, 419x444) Image search: [Google]
1445952456369.jpg
56 KB, 419x444
>>55456679
>oh look the tolerant left forces another person from their job for the crime of not cancelling an exam due to twitter trolls
>meanwhile miss Melissa "fuck free press" click keeps her job after threatening a journalist
>such is the time we live in
>>
Niggers belong in the fields, not in university. Education is for those who deserve it, not for degenerate monkey scum. The confederacy shall rise again, seeing how these negroes are treating our students.
>>
>>55458613
apparently, people liked him
>>
>>55458131
>It's not really his call to determine if a threat is legitimate or not.
The people's job who it is to do that said there was no credible threat...
>>
>>55460093
>More and more it's starting to look like there wasn't even a poop swastika in the first place.
That is... Not a sentence I thought I would ever have to read. Jesus Christ.
>>
Niggers literally going after a Nutrition professor. Every rating on that site includes words like "sweetest man" and "easiest class ever". Nigs gonna nig.
>>
It is illegal to be raceist
>>
>>55462229
He was one of the highest-rated professors there too. He was probably tired of this whole shit, it's a shame that they're doing this to him. I don't even know who goes to college to learn anymore. It's why I'm glad I'm part of my Honor's College.
>>
File: 5yXjahl.gif (4 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
5yXjahl.gif
4 MB, 400x222
>>55458760
>WHY DO THEY KEEP GIVING UP????

There is not a literally infinite amount of good professors in teaching positions.

I'm not sure if this guy's one of those but if professors resign en-masse because they literally fear for their safety as gangs of baboons are rampaging around campus, who can blame them?

The guy's a white male. Why would he hang around such a terrible work environment?

White flight to a rural area in a red state. It's about the only thing liberals and blacks fear any more, and it's time to make it happen.
>>
>>55462359
>White flight to a rural area in a red state
That's where all of this is happening.
Besides, Missouri is a shithole. Who wants to go there or care about them anyways?
>>
What a bitch.

He talks all tough in that first email, like he is some authority figure. "You make your own choice."

Then he's all "LOL never mind. There is an alternative day for the exam. I'm resigning. Byeeee."

Fucking pussy. That was soooo white of him.
>>
>>55456679
SJW movement eating itself, this is beautiful. You reap what you sow cunts
>>
>>55462150
fucking ay right?
>>
Wow, and I thought that our universities were retarded.
>>
>>55462483
>Besides, Missouri is a shithole. Who wants to go there or care about them anyways?
Confirmed for never been to Missouri.
>>
>>55458131
>And trying to pressure students to go to class via an exam is wrong.

Sounds like you read the salon headline instead of his message. He told people to stay home if they don't feel safe.

He was doing business as usual, because we have to live our lives. He's putting pressure on bullies making the threats by calling their bluff.
>>
He should claim that the university administration gave him PTSD and sue for a hundred million dollars.
>>
>>55458244
Why accept it?

Force them to publicly fire you, and go on FOX News yelling about the leftist takeover. He could have gotten a book deal out of it.
>>
>>55462495
>Hmm my investments are doing well
>I can stay here teaching dumb niggers who don't learn shit or I can leave and live off my savings and fucking my wife until I find a new job
>Yeah i better keeps it real and fight dis shit out, dawg!
>>
>>55457707
>
that is a really funny picture bruh
>>
>>55462686
I live literally an hour away from Missouri. Although once you start leaving the KC area, it starts to get more and more of what's wrong with America. Poor white and black areas, the bible-thumping hicks and St. Louis nig nogs. I've been mugged in St. Louis as well and when there's nothing else this state has to offer, you have a shit hole.
>>
>>55457736

bad b8

>implying niggers can into captcha
>>
>>55456679
Dunno about America, but often people resign are take voluntary redundancy when they are faced with being fired because it looks better on their record.

Some places just filter out anyone who has been fired in the past.

My guess is that he was possibly threatened with being fired due to the negative media coverage, and they let him resign first.

He may also have felt bad for putting his place of work in the spot light.
>>
>>55461596

>that skelly

go back to /meal/ we're dying this month
>>
>>55462616
Well they are,but they're another kind of retarded.Instead of SJW it's the political parties running the show.
>>
What's stopping everyone from making fake threats to get out of class?
>>
>>55456679
It's time for Americans to check out of higher learning for the foreseeable future. They're bending over backwards to these insane, emotionally-driven idiots and making a mockery of higher education.
>>
>>55456679
>Being forced to resign because a bunch of fucking niggers wanted to false flag a shooter to avoid a test and you saw through their bullshit and told them to come to class tomorrow

REMOVE DINDU
REMOVE DINDU RIGHT NOW
>>
>>55463431
90% of the time they just ignore them. But as soon as the color of someone's skin is involved, people start getting fired for not heeding the threats.
>>
File: 1441419844787.png (77 KB, 280x261) Image search: [Google]
1441419844787.png
77 KB, 280x261
>>55457707
I think I'm gonna send a bunch of Ben Garrison comics to the printer
>>
>>55460209

Is there a way to encourage businesses to add certain schools to their "unemployable" list?
>>
>>55459086

Dude, the only people here who support this crap are university people. The townies are having none of it. Source: a Columbia MO resident who is also an alumni
>>
File: BlacksRuinScience.png (358 KB, 475x306) Image search: [Google]
BlacksRuinScience.png
358 KB, 475x306
Must these people ruin everything.

>Nobel winning scientist
>Forced to resign due to some Black woman accusing him of being sexist for a joke he made about no one in particular saying that women tend to fall in love with him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3119088/March-feminist-bullies-Nobel-professor-s-hounded-job-sexist-remarks-Sarah-Vine-says-s-deeply-disturbing-trend.html
>>
>>55456679
Part of higher learning is to Suck it up! Mature. Develop character. These fuckin whiney pussies.
>>
>>55463676

Wait....that THING on the left is a WOMAN? Holy fuck.
>>
>>55458484
>Parnell
>>
>>55463676
The one on the left is a woman?

Holy shit bitch looks like an NFL DB
>>
>>55458821
Nah. He should've said:
"See you in the race war niggers :^) DEUS VULT!"
>>
I have nothing clever for this, its just sad in my book.

From what is appears:
>Good professor
>Liked by students
>Made a moral choice

Has to quit and go through all the trouble of finding somewhere else to work because of nonsense.

>dem feels......
>>
>>55456679
Honestly, the professor asked for it. I think he is acting overly impassioned and sentimental over nothing. If it were me, I'd be grateful for the extra break and not giving a fuck.
>>
>>55458484
>the face of /pol/
>>
>>55456679
>Colleges losing mainstream credibility by the second

Good.
>>
File: Obama-Closeup-2.png (297 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Closeup-2.png
297 KB, 475x356
>>55462483
>rural area in a red state
Colombus is a liberal shithole ***UNIVERSITY TOWN*** in a state with a fairly high amount of blacks.

I was thinking Wyoming or Montana.
>>
>>55456717
>If you give into bullies, they win

I'm sure the irony is lost on him.
>>
File: 1406163442405.jpg (1 MB, 839x1199) Image search: [Google]
1406163442405.jpg
1 MB, 839x1199
>>55457707
Setting up a fake email to do it right now, I'll probably send some Green Pill comics for good measure.
>>
>He's not behind enemy lines on the Twitter Front

https://twitter.com/m_polanski95/status/664571151230857216

>>
>>55464071

Well, you're an idiot. This bullshit is probably fucking with his curriculum in a major way.
>>
Professor is dumb. He might have lost some financial stability over "integrity".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmKFp73fC4c

"Money money money is all you need."

Who gives a shit about skipping a day of school because of a threat? Just one free day.
>>
>>55464456
>This bullshit is probably fucking with his curriculum in a major way.

Who cares? As long as he can continue securing stable source of income, really who cares? You don't even use most of what you learn in school for your job.
>>
>>55464598

He does, obviously. This creates more work for him. The semester is almost over. There is not a lot of time for bullshit.
>>
Who is going to hire anyone out of this shit university now?
>>
>>55457082
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>55462801
and be literally unhireable
epic
>>
>>55460845
>gender equality officers

excuse me?
>>
>>55464675
>This creates more work for him.
It doesn't have to if he stops giving a fuck about being anal about the whole thing.
>The semester is almost over.
Ok. I doubt any class is that important.
>There is not a lot of time for bullshit.
Most education is bullshit because you won't use 20% of what you learn when you work.

My real growth in knowledge came when I actually read textbooks deeply or got hands on experience. Being able to pass a test means shit.
>>
>>55463431
> What's stopping everyone from making fake threats to get out of class?

Getting caught. The consequences for that are insane today.

But, it's something of an American tradition to make fake threats or create other fake crisis situations to get out of class or tests or just generally disrupt the day out of boredom.

In grade school a classmate pulled a fire alarm because he didn't want to take a test. Between classes while everyone was crowded in the halls he "anonymously" pulled a fire alarm while walking past it so his next class wouldn't have enough time to give a test.

Now, today that sounds really retarded. I doubt anyone reading this thinks that's a good idea. Not because it wouldn't work (it certainly did), but because 1) it's almost impossible to pull an alarm and not get sprayed with dye to identify you and 2) getting caught means being in more shit than you can imagine.

Now, this guy got caught. Why? Because his father told him how effective that trick was when he was in school. Problem, of course, was that they didn't start putting dye in fire alarms until the mid-to-late 1970s; even through a lot of the 1980s many schools didn't have their alarms dye-bombed.

In 2015, I doubt any school doesn't have full security camera coverage on every possible alarm. How many of you reading this can even imagine NOT having dye-bombs and security cameras to catch false alarms?

Now, take it a step further and realize that even calling in a bomb threat remotely would take pretty impressive skillz to pull off without getting caught.

Despite all that, there are people still stupid enough to try it because they think they can get away with it. But, it still has to be treated as if it's deadly serious (literally) until proven otherwise.

So, yeah. NOTHING stops anyone from doing it, except the police state we live in that will catch them, unless they are incredibly smart or lucky. And the record will follow you for life, instead of a 1 week suspension.
>>
>>55458524
see >>55458484

he "resigned". besides, even if he does have tenure, they can make his job.... difficult, for him
>>
>>55457695
This. If he's really that good of a professor hell just go and get hired somewhere better.
>>
>>55464751
>>55459040
>>55458172
Do you niggerfaggots even look at a posts flag anymore? Stop responding to Australian shitposting b8.
>>
>>55456679
He should sue. Someone has to stand up for themselves or we look guilty just by weakness of our opinions.
>>
>>55456717
I am a man whose life motto is "Is the juice worth the squeeze?". Sounds like this professor is getting very little juice so he stopped.
>>
>>55465053

So, how much money are you sending him so he can take a stand and make a point for you?

It would probably only cost him five or seven years of his life getting tied up in the court system, plus lawyers fees and his missing salary while trying to pay off his mortgage and afford insurance .... you'd probably only need to pony up $5 million or so while going up against a a university system with dozens of lawyers and hundreds of millions at its disposal to ensure that such a precedent doesn't get set.

Maybe you should write him a long, strongly worded letter about how he needs to take a stand, make a point for you while you shitpost on 4chan. I'm sure he'd be delighted to take your pet project on.
>>
>>55456679
>Exalt MLK and other such individuals for not giving into fear and telling people to stand up for themselves
>White professor says the same thing and liberals flip their shit
The doublethink is real

Also
>Professor caved in to bullies after telling people not to
Fucking beta bitch
>>
>>55464282
well played anon
>>
>>55462961
I work in downtown St Louis and it's generally ok. Just don't be an idiot and you'll be fine. The bad gets way overplayed in the media.
>>
ᶜᵘᶜᵏSVILLE
>>
>>55458816
Don't forget every major film production company.
>>
File: _20151111_165057.jpg (226 KB, 1080x1559) Image search: [Google]
_20151111_165057.jpg
226 KB, 1080x1559
>>55437867
>>55437958
>>55437982
>>55438360
>>55439164
>>55456679
>>55456679
>Mizzou Professor Who Refused to Cancel Class Over Hoax Threats Forced to Resign
>http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6971
>>Dr. Dale Brigham, considered one of the most beloved professors at the University of Missouri, has been forced to resign after initially refusing to cancel an exam for students who claimed to feel “unsafe.”
>>“If you don’t feel safe coming to class, then don’t come to class,” Dr. Brigham told his students. “I will be there, and there will be an exam administered in our class,” he continued, imploring his students to stand up to the bullies on campus. “If you give into bullies, they win. The only way bullies are defeated is by standing up to them.”
>>Dr. Brigham was sharply criticized in the media for requiring his students to attend class and take their exam. Salon ran a story with the headline “White Missouri professor shames black students for heeding violent threats.”The Washington Post featured similar coverage of “a white professor” who “challenged his students to come to class.”
>>Under intense pressure, Dr. Brigham has both cancelled the exam and resigned from the university, according to screenshots posted online of an email from Dr. Brigham to his students.

CAPITALIZE ON THIS /POL/

PIT THE NORMIE STUDENTS AGAINST THE BLACKIVISTS

>WHY DID SUCH A BELOVED PROFESSOR RESIGN OVER THREATS AND A PANIC WHICH ISNT LEGITIMATE?
>DR BRIGHAM WAS ONE OF THE BEST PROFESSORS IVE EVER HAD, ITS SAD TO SEE HIM GO
>WHY ARE WE ALLOWING CAMPUS TO BE DISRUPTED BY HYSTERIA?
>WE ARE TRYING TO GET AN EDUCATION PEACEFULLY AND I DONT SEE ANY KKK ANYWHERE, NOR DO THE POLICE

TWEET THESE AND OTHER QUESTIONS WITH #PRAYFORMIZZOU
>>
>>55464786
Where do you think all those gender studies graduates go to find work? Did you think they'd all be unemployed? If so, you're incredibly optimistic. You see, all they have to do is go to company 'x', accuse them of sexism and get hired to fix the problem they made up, AND NO ONE IS CALLING THEM ON THEIR BULLSHIT.

They're literally receiving thousands upon thousands of dollars to sell their snake oil, and not only will they spread their bullshit unopposed, they'll also raise the administrative costs (considering you're now paying people in a useless position just to appease SJWs).

Example: "Intel CEO Brian Krzanich announced that Intel intends to invest $300 million into “workplace diversity” for their U.S. workforce, noting the low percentages of (non-Asian) minorites and women in the current Intel workforce."
>>
>>55460290
Casinos make a shitload of money too. Should we turn universities into casinos that give out degrees?
>>
>>55464282
Quitting isn't giving in
>>
>>55465820
won't work; normies don't care that much to do all this shit. THey just want to get their degree and move on. It's why sjw's are so effective; it's them, us fags and apathetic people
>>
File: worldwarZ.jpg (55 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
worldwarZ.jpg
55 KB, 1920x1080
>>55463676
I recognize that woman from somewhere...
>>
>>55460143
Hahahahahahaha

>Nevada
>Plastic surgeon
>>
>>55465875
have a hard (almost diamonds) feeling that intel has a fewwww asians working for them
>>
File: 87525725252.jpg (15 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
87525725252.jpg
15 KB, 304x408
>>55456717
>>55465820
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55464833
lol

ive never been in a school that has cameras or dye in fire alarms
>>
>>55462686

Haha miseryfag in denial. Missouri is a shit flyover state that would literally not make a difference if it just fucking disappeared
>>
File: 1447044895497.png (230 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1447044895497.png
230 KB, 600x800
>>55457736
>>
>>55465900
Casinos aren't enough of a safe space for students nowadays. Unless they're indian casinos or something, but better not give them any ideas.
>>
>>55466086
WashU is a good school
>>
>>55456679
Kek hope someone screenshot the posts from last night saying "hope he doesn't like his job"

He had to know this was coming.
>>
>>55457629
theres a reason niggers werent allowed into MU until 1950.
>>
With all these professors being sacked, has anyone tried to get them in contact with each other to start an SJW free Uni?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK