[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't pedophiles immediately executed once they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: Eyes-Kuffel.jpg (182 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
Eyes-Kuffel.jpg
182 KB, 1275x1650
Why aren't pedophiles immediately executed once they are detected?

There is no such thing as a former pedophile. There is no such thing as a rehabilitated pedophile. There is no such thing as a renounced pedophile. Once a pedo always a pedo. It is a lifelong condition.

A pedophile that has been caught and convicted and set free after x amount of time is a ticking time bomb. Mobile ticking time bombs. Bombs should be dismantled and destroyed not set free to roam the country where they can go off at any moment. When they decided to act on their uncontrollable urges in the first place it is not like they didn't KNOW what they were doing in the first place was in fact illegal either. I mean it's not like this is an obscure driving law or something- we're talking about adults sexually assaulting children. If all of that doesn't stop them the first time, then why is the threat of going back to prison going to stop them the 2nd time? They are just going to try harder not to get caught.
>>
For the same reason we don't immediately execute people for putting mayonnaise on their hamburgers, or grown men wearing sandals in public. Some people are just sick in the head, and we hope they get better.
>>
They face a fate worse than death desu senpai
>>
Holy fuck, book is real.

Also:
> EYES OF A PEDOPHILE, Dr. Kuffel's haunting account of Nathanael Bar-Jonah

>Nathanael Bar-Jonah
>Bar-Jonah

/pol/ was right again
lol
>>
>>55404194
Because the value of a human life is variable. When pedophilia effects over 50% of the population. The information that can be gathered from repeat offenders out weighs the potential burden/success the child posed.
>>
>>55404545
oy vey
>>
>>55404194
Wait a minute, you're trying to tell me you can detect a pedophile by looking in their eyes? Get the fuck out of here, who's leg do you think you are pulling.
>>
>>55404194
depends if you mean the actual term for a pedophile
>>
>>55404675
nsa pls
>>
>>55404194
>how to detect a pedo

Step 1 of 1: Is he a kike?
>>
>>55407132
You can tell by their last name
>>
Imo convicted child molesters should be made to suffer the most horrible deaths imaginable. Scaphism for all of them
>>
File: jared-fogle-subway-fat-fuck.jpg (233 KB, 880x1028) Image search: [Google]
jared-fogle-subway-fat-fuck.jpg
233 KB, 880x1028
>>55404888
never wrong
>>
>>55404194
>why aren't people executed for non-violent
Because as insane as the world is going, we're not that insane.
>>
>>55404888
tripple 888 88 8 ooo oo o
>>
Step 1-a: Is he white?

*if yes move onto step 1 here >>55407412

**white religious preference does not matter. All have a propensity for pedophilia
>>
>>55407735
Some places are more progressive than others. Muslims are often as bad as jews when it comes to hurting children.
>>
>>55407791
Step 1-b is he black?

*if yes, then he's more than 3 times as likely to molest a child.

Step 1-c: is he brown?

*if yes, he's more than 2 times as likely to molest a child. If he's Indian, odds are he's already molested your child while you blinked.
>>
>>55407791
I really hate to leave out how bad islamoniggers are. They're on the same plane as kikes.
>>
>>55408056
>will this person face jail for being a pedo?

Step 1 of 1: Is it a woman or a sandnigger?
>>
>>55404194
>detected

>detected
>>
File: 7465.gif (1 MB, 270x202) Image search: [Google]
7465.gif
1 MB, 270x202
>>55408056

Step 1-d: If he's white his name should already be in the national sex offender registry

*****sexual offenders identified as 'white' are ranked as the most perverse nation wide. Their crimes range from child sexual abuse to cyber stalking, voyeurism, rape, operating illegal sex rings, distributing and taking part in illicit sexual material containing person under legal age.

-- End of report --
>>
>>55404545
>suck bloody baby dicks
>call others pedophile

Classic chaim
>>
>>55408155

1400 children? I bet a lot were older than 12.
>>
>>55404194
>executing /pol/
You masochist you.
>>
>>55404194
You have no idea what you're talking about, and thankfully you're not in charge of maintaining a just society.

Find Jesus, man.
>>
>>55404194
Are you talking about actual pedos, or the murrican definition? I've seen men here accused of pedophilia for dating women in their 20s
>>
File: burn her.jpg (24 KB, 600x245) Image search: [Google]
burn her.jpg
24 KB, 600x245
>>55404194
>hy aren't pedophiles immediately executed once they are detected?

Because western civilisation is built upon the rule of law and the proper observation of it you fucking peasant.
>>
>>55404194

if i see a guy with two different colored eyes ill kill em
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.