[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I go to the University of Missouri where all this protest shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: mizzou.png (107 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mizzou.png
107 KB, 600x338
I go to the University of Missouri where all this protest shit is going on. Just want you guys to know that the majority of the student body is annoyed by these protests despite what the media is conveying. Feel free to ask me anything. Probably going to go to the protest tomorrow. Anything you guys want me to try to find out or take pictures of?
>>
Missourian and Mizzou fan here.

Keep inciting the protesters. They're children with no self-control, and will keep chimping out at the slightest provocation. Fight the good fight, Mizzoubro.
>>
>>55389883
counter protest when?
>>
>>55390045
There's supposed to be a counter protest at a different part of the campus today apparently. Dunno how that will go, but I won't be able to see because I have to work.
>>
>>55390135

Media won't cover counterprotest, it's not in-line with their agenda. Let us know if shit goes down.
>>
You have to. You have to help your peers and classmates wake up to the reality of the state of the nation. Because there won't be one for them or any theoretical children and family you have.

Fuck man, I never thought I'd be patriotic for America but god damn this shit needs to stop. The people are finally showing that they've had enough.

We used to joke about this stuff and it's actually became a reality...
>>
>>55389883
>annoyed

that's the problem you kuck, you should be out in full force not whining from your dorm room
>>
>>55390435
You don't understand. No one gives a shit. We just want to go to class and get through the week.
>>
>>55390135
Start a march towards the other one.
>>
>>55390523
yes that's the problem. you realize they want to take down Jefferson's statue and do all types of dumb shit? Silence is consent (unless it's a rape allegation of course)
>>
>>55390435

Hes there for an education, not to show his power level you fucking idiot. Priorities motherfucker.
>>
>>55389883
mizzou student here

everyone here is talking about this protest and shit and i'm just here working 30 hours this week and cramming for three exams

the protest trash and basically threatening suicide over the inaction of an administrator is actually pretty fucking embarrassing for an education of higher learning imo
>>
>>55390523
Yes well if you want to stop being keked by the PC police let then know that what you and other students are here for academic progress, and your rights to learn are being violated. Trust me, people will be happy for any of the newer generation willing to stand up to this PC BS.
>>
>>55390639
It's cool seeing another MU student on /pol/. The only good thing to come out of these protests is that one of my exams got pushed back because of them. Fucking Cell Biology of all things.
>>
>>55389883
Find out who let them niggers into school
>>
go start a riot and fight the other protestors. i will be waiting for results
>>
>>55390735
the first thing I thought of when this hit national media was to visit /pol/, hah.

i honestly don't give two shits about this whole event, i just want to graduate and find a job. here's to hoping potential employers don't find this shit and ask me if i have an opinion during interviews.
>>
>>55391220
Holy shit. The literal epitome of a police state. It's finally here. Too afraid to say anything that might hurt feelings. Here's a reality check bro, if you don't get people to rally up for this because your afraid of kids who are are afraid of themselves, when ISIS comes here (trust me, they're coming. I recommend th e Iran Hostage Crisis on Wiki if your textbooks failed to mention it), they aren't going to give a shit about your school or books or way of life. If you can't stand up to wimps like this, how are you going to stand up to the nation's that want us dead?
>>
>>55391719
let me just drop whatever i'm doing, hurt my gpa and potentially forsake my degree I've worked 3.5 years for whilst taking on a ton of debt to fight retarded SJW protesters for a movement that won't last more than a week.

the reality check is here, m8. no one gives a fuck about this here except the easily offended minority students and white guilt SJWs who are majoring in shit programs anyway. media is blowing it up because of 'muh change' and 'journalistic integrity' which has been dead for fucking ages.

90% of students don't care about this shit or will have some passive response like i do, most of us are here for education (the smart ones at least)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.