[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Record number of refugees applied for asylum yesterday in Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 25
File: refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg (752 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg
752 KB, 2048x1536
Over 2200 refugees applied for Asylum yesterday in Sweden. This is the highest number ever in one day. Over half of them came from Afghanistan and not Syria as many would believe.

Since the refugee crisis started, Sweden has been taking in between 1000-2000 people everyday. This has made chaos out of many sectors of Swedish society. Even politicians who are against immigration (such as the Moderates) are saying that the situation is not sustainable. The Swedish center for immigration is on its knees, as well as many other areas of Sweden in trying to find shelter and resources for these people.

There is an increasing number of people from both the right and the left, who now want to institute harsher checkpoints at the borders and sharpen the rules for people who want to apply for asylum.

But of course there are still a lot of progressive scum in our media and politics who still propagate that ''Sweden is one of the wealthiest countries in the world, we can take in more ppl'', ''90% of Sweden is unhabited!! Just build more houses for them!'' and ''It is racist not to take in more immigrants''.

Ignorance is bliss sometimes, but a curse for others.

What do you think, /pol/? People here was certain that there was going to be a civil war, but could it be possible that there can be political changes to combat this crisis, without a violent revolution?
>>
File: SWEDEN YES.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN YES.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>55365841
Who is a good girl? Sweet top you got there hun, yes thats nice, show me dat ass.
>>
>>55365841
fuck this shit, this is dresden, really?
>>
>>55366145
Face it Hans, we're going to be Sweden 2.0 in a few weeks time.
>>
>>55365841
BUILD WALL
near Swedish border
>>
>>55366179
Unfortunately true mate
>>
>>55366072
Rofl, GTFO Ahmed, that shit is not acceptable here
>>
>>55366183
You really should though, just keep a hole open for us Swedes who are not keked to death
>>
>>55365841
>but could it be possible that there can be political changes to combat this crisis, without a violent revolution?
No tbqh.

Border restrictions are only good before they get in. You're country now has the cancer known as islam, and it will continue to grow without any help from the outside.

Sure Sweden will eventually start some border restrictions, but they will only serve to satisfy the general population without actually solving the problem. Basically that makes the situation even worse, because now most of the public will think everything's fine as the tumor starts to choke them.
>>
>>55365841

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/10/sweden-calls-on-army-to-help-manage-refugee-crisis

>“We don’t have any more space,” the agency’s lead spokesman, Fredrik Bengtsson, said

kek
>>
>>55365841
>People here was certain that there was going to be a civil war,
People here are biased and usually get every prediction wrong. For sure, the public mood alters the political actions. In the end all these politicans depend on voters and highly unfavourable moves cannot be sustained for a prolonged time.
>>
>>55366490
That is quite pessimistic there friend, but I do think there is something in what you say. It was too late a long time ago, it is just a matter of how bad it is going to get.
>>
>>55366529
>“We don’t have any more space,”

We ran out of space and money for these people a long time ago, it is amazing it took until now for anyone to realize it
>>
>>55366664
A comment that actually makes sense. Cheers. But it is not uncommon for politicians to steamroll over the opinions of citizens, as have been happening in Sweden for a long time
>>
>>55365841
>stop racism
How is it racist to be against illegal immigration?
>>
>>55365841
I feel for you mate, I really do. I'd hate see your country, it's people and your culture perish just because your kek politicians have a braintrauma that causes em to think that diversity and multiculturalism would actually work.

One of your countrymen wrote earlier that now the immigrants are raping kids in bright day light. This happened on a shcool fucking yard for fuck sake and no one did nothing?!?

Anyhow, Finland will probably be next. Here are our immigration centers so far.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zX8KgoIvH-yo.ktIRWEyrpYOo

Funny thing is that all these were centers started after the summer so if the pace is this fast, what will the map look like after 1-2 yrs.
>>
OPs pic reminds me that there was an anti racism rally in my city yesterday (only 500 people showed up though). i find it ridiculous that these people feel the need to protest against racism in countries that have extremely little racism in the first place. unless of course, you consider being anti-mass immigration racist.
>>
>>55367879
They're rich, idle white kids who got a degree in basket-weaving. They have to find some purpose in life, preferably one that doesn't have them doing something that requires effort.
>>
File: COME ON, ITS (current year).jpg (123 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
COME ON, ITS (current year).jpg
123 KB, 1012x675
>>55365841
>but could it be possible that there can be political changes to combat this crisis, without a violent revolution?
Not when traitors are running your government.
Not when these traitors take the interests of non-Swedes in higher regard than Swedish interests.
Not when these traitors try to socially-ostracize their opponents, or even legitimate criticism, by calling all detractors Nazis and racists.
Not when these traitors have effectively hijacked your country and are intentionally trying to ram it into the ground.
Not when these traitors have deliberately made the democratic process untenable—its their way or the highway.
Not when these traitors manipulate data, hide crime rates, put out attack propaganda via state television, and send Antifa goon-squads to bust up people's houses for the crime of disagreeing.

I don't know how people in Europe keep falsely believing democracy is going to save them. The Left has made it ABUNDANTLY CLEAR they have no interest in democracy.
>>
>>55367700
Stop arguing against being called racist. You are racist because racism is merely a pejorative for commies to smear the right with.
>>
>>55365841
>''90% of Sweden is unhabited!! Just build more houses for them!''

Yeah, these bullshit comments piss me off.

>90% is uninhabited.

Of that 90% of the landmass in which no people currently live, how much of it can be realistically or economically developed? How much is even remotely accessibly by anything other than a chopper? How much of it can even be built on? How much of it consists of important heritage and cultural sites? How much of it is protected wildlife habitat, forests, and other such things?

Somehow, once all of these factors come into play, I think that number will drop FAR below 90%.
>>
>>55365841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI
>>
next time try to influence people around you to vote for the right thing
>>
File: unnamed.png (213 KB, 505x563) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
213 KB, 505x563
Great, more for us.
>>
>>55365841
Nope, the time for violence is upon you Sven.
>>
Europeans are going to have to start killing it's left-wing politicians and invaders if you want to live. No way around it.
>>
Average German/Swedish female today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDSwTQHZGZM
>>
>>55368841
It seems that we are lurking the same threads...
>>
>>55365841

violence is only chance to swedes. it will run out filth.
>>
File: unnamed1.png (164 KB, 504x549) Image search: [Google]
unnamed1.png
164 KB, 504x549
>>55369013
I took them from MV though.
>>
>>55365841
Does anybody now of an online network of armed, ready to fight European resistance?

I'd like to have some feel for how many able bodied and armed men are actually willing to fight for Western Civilization. Are we like 100 crazy mad men, with a few shotguns here and there, or is there actually an formidable army?

If there isn't anything yet, here's my Tox-ID (https://tox.chat), I'll start a group chat to find like minded people. (Note: I'm not calling to arms, I just want to know how many men I can expect to fight with me, should the need arise. Because obviously the European military and police units are worthless.)

TOX-ID: 3C8987BCD29C2C897FC79A17AA5CADCD31FAFCA26920A09FE5B03AC53D9E00501858B590ECF5
>>
>>55368441

Well, the migrants whine when placed in holiday resort s in the middle of woods, so most Sweden is already unsuitable for them.
>>
>>55368841
>shota
>not a loli
You dun goofed, Mahmood.
>>
>>55369089
A-austria you surely must be joking right?
>>
File: 1445506002234.png (1 MB, 692x1118) Image search: [Google]
1445506002234.png
1 MB, 692x1118
>>55366227
It will be soon, oh wait Sweden is the rape capital of the world.... never mind
>>
>>55369219
What would the joke be?
>>
>>55369200
>implying Mahmood cares
A 14-year-old German boy got buttfucked in a train station bathroom by an Arab a few months back, even AFTER asking people for help because a creepy man was after him. His fellow Germans didn't do anything, and so he got raped.
>>
>>55369270
Post a scrap of proof?
>>
>>55365841
>There is an increasing number of people from both the right and the left, who now want to institute harsher checkpoints at the borders and sharpen the rules for people who want to apply for asylum.

Sadly, that won't fix anything. What you need to do is expel everyone who does not have Swedish citizenship (I hope you didn't give it away like candy).
>>
>>55369309
Proof of what? What the fuck are you talking? I just want to find like-minded people. People who oppose Islam, invasion and anything else anti-western civilization and are ready to fight, should the need arise.
>>
>>55369306
Source?

Genuinely curious. Bonus points if it's left swinging, or at the very least centrist and in English. I don't disbelieve you, I just find it shocking that something like that isn't more widely reported.
>>
File: 1444697974284.jpg (51 KB, 569x400) Image search: [Google]
1444697974284.jpg
51 KB, 569x400
Fuck off, racists
>>
>>55369394
>On July 26, a 14-year-old boy was sexually assaulted inside the bathroom of a regional train in Heilbronn, a city in southwestern Germany. Police are looking for a "dark skinned" man between the ages of 30 and 40 who has an "Arab appearance." Also on July 26, a 21-year-old Tunisian asylum seeker raped a 20-year-old woman in the Dornwaldsiedlung district of Karlsruhe. Police kept the crime secret until August 14, when a local paper went public with the story.

http://www.rnz.de/politik/suedwest/polizeibericht-suedwest_artikel,-Heilbronn-14-Jaehriger-auf-Regionalzug-Toilette-sexuell-missbraucht-_arid,116338.html
>>
>>55369382
Ah carry on. I think me and you misunderstood each other.
>>
>>55369306
This is the current state of every fucking european community and it will only get worse. People are afraid to do anything even tho it is obious that Mehmet has bad intentions. Our people are being threatened with a racist card on daily bases and only thing we should do is to try and understand Mehmet because diversity and cultural differences.

The world is so fucking sick and twisted now days, I really miss the 90s.
>>
>>55369411

I don't even know if that picture is satire or not.

Damn /pol/ indoctrination clouding my mind.
>>
Refugees have the right to enter europe desu.
>>
>>55369411
sweden yes
>>
File: Sweden rape capital.png (132 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
Sweden rape capital.png
132 KB, 1024x606
>>55369411

Prep the bull.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.jpg (2 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.jpg
2 KB, 180x180
None cares about sweden anymore. I'd gladly fight for another european nation,even germoney, but not sweden. They did it to themselves. They destroyed their own country piece by piece, I have no respect for these people.
There is no reason to mock retarded person with brain cancer, so stop this sweden posts already. Fuck
>>
>>55369466
RIP Germany.

How long until they get their own ROTHERHAM?
>>
>>55368441

More importantly why would leeches want to live so far away from their host. They didn't come all way from shitastain to not get a chance to rape white women and preach about Islam.
>>
http://www.bt.se/boras/flaskattack-mot-antirasister-i-boras/

>throw bottle at communists
>hate crime

And I thought I had seen everything.
>>
>>55368579

vote..ha that's funny. I think democracy has proven that it's not going to work all ready. People just haven't figured that out yet..well the stupid ones.
>>
Is Sweden a third world country yet?
>>
>>55369769
That happened ages ago, read up on Olof Palme.
>>
>>55369089

how it's going Mossad.
>>
>>55365841
Addendum to my first post: You will definitely have a civil war. Either to expel the invaders or because the invaders decide to take over.
>>
>>55367700
Because you have to have racism to stop racism silly! How are you going to stop racism unless you make your country hate the refugees?
>>
File: 1433354366685-2.jpg (3 MB, 1799x1157) Image search: [Google]
1433354366685-2.jpg
3 MB, 1799x1157
>>55365841

Your leaders are pretty keked.

It's incredible that they keep letting this happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55369687
They're having their own Rotherham right now, its just being hid from media, exactly as Rotherham.

Every single village where the "refugees" appear, there's suddenly and inexplicably a massive surge in rape, often with a half-dozen girls and women and sometimes boys being raped per month. Now think of how many "asylum shelters" there are spread throughout Germany. Truth be told, I'm betting there have been thousands of rapes already, and each and every one of them have been meticulously kept from prosecution and out of the public eye. These so-called refugees raped a seven year old German girl on a playground in broad daylight.

I mean they house these invaders in school gyms, mere meters away from German children. One German school even forced German kids to "service" the invaders, changing their linens and cooking them meals, and putting kids under the age of 14 into rooms full of adult Muslim men. It's like they're TRYING to get German kids raped.

I have such seething hatred for what's happening in Europe right now that if I didn't have hobbies that act as a pressure-release, I'd have probably booked a plane to Hamburg and started truncheoning every brown person I saw.
>>
>>55369769
The average American is worse of than the average Swede desu
>>
>>55369687
It's probably already happening tbqh
>>
>>55366664
It is actually better for you if the politicians are arrogant enough to try to sustain it for a prolonged time.

Because if they don't, here's what will happen:

> IMMIGRANT CRISIS! Gov. lets in as many immigrants as possible without getting the people angry enough to hang them
> HISTORIC BACKLASH! Natives decide to close the borders
> Period of rest, maybe 5-10 years
> IMMIGRANT CRISIS again

And each and every time, more and more immigrants will be let in, and it will be harder and harder to trigger the backlash, because your population will be more and more foreign.

Then, in about 20-50 years time, the tipping point is reached, and when the immigrant crisis begins, the borders are never turned back on.
>>
>>55365841
The death of europe ...fuck
>>
>>55369937
>your leaders
>your country is more fucked that my
nah. We all have the same leaders, and they lead us to death. If you are talking about politicians, then they do nothing else than listening to these leaders
>>
>>55369687

It's already happening. Their media just won't report on it.
>>
>>55369974
All fair points, but at some level, there needs to be a coup. Sweden has passed that point a long time ago, and Germany is rapidly approaching it. I think everyone naively believes voting is going to fix everything, and so they wait and hope. Meanwhile, it gets worse by the day.
>>
Thanks for making me feel better about living in my shithole country Western Europe.
>>
>>55368948
Can you please fucking stop your retarded comments? Every single fucking thread has you screaming for Europeans to start murdering and commiting arson.
Aren't you getting tired?
>>
>>55370283
Revolutions get results. We have been at peace for so long that we have become so distanced from violence that we think it won't solve anything. That is bullshit.
>>
>>55370376

Is there seriously anyone who thinks this situation could be solved by anything other than violence? What... democracy? lol
>>
>>55370452
Apparently this fuckin guy
>>55370283

It's going to end in bloodshed whether people want it to or not. It's not like Sweden or Germany will be able to afford the welfare. Eventually the cück bucks will stop flowing, and the "refugees" will show their true colors and pillage. They burn their own shelters down because they want luxury condos in downtown cities. The writing is on the wall.
>>
>>55370116

That's why I'm saying it's better if the politicians are so detached and insane that they arrogantly just try to keep the borders open NOW. Otherwise, what will happen is just that the borders will close temporarily, and then the same mishy-mushy kuck politicians currently in office will open them again five years down the line. Far better to push people to their breaking point now, rather than have their country slowly morphed into Eurostan at a tolerable rate.
>>
>>55365841
>''90% of Sweden is unhabited!! Just build more houses for them!''
This is why people need to be educated about where shit comes from. You don't just "build more houses" you need to build roads, then you need to build sewerage and water pipes electrical cables, gas pipes and phone lines and also civil infrastructure like Police, Hospitals(small ones obviously), Fire Brigades, Petrol Stations, Post-Offices, The Anti-Riot Police Station, Shops, Restaurants, The Cops that Ignore Child Rape Police Station, Churches, Community Halls, Tax-Payer funded Mosques and Libraries which each require Police Officers, Doctors, Nurses, Firemen, Ambulance drivers, Shelf-stockers, Clerks, Priests, Postal workers, Waiters and Librarians. To build all of this you need builders, electricians, plumbers and landscapers as well as extracting/paying for all the resources to build like lumber, wiring, pipes, furniture and the like.

You don't just build a house and walk away from it, you build a community and it takes years of work and planning. With 1000 people coming in per day you need about 100 houses built daily for ten people each, I just can't see that being sustainable on any level.
>>
>>55370525
Yeah, sure, go out and burn a refugee center.
It's not like you will get arrested, amirite?
You fucks are completely delusional.
>>
File: hiagarttra.png (46 KB, 631x639) Image search: [Google]
hiagarttra.png
46 KB, 631x639
>>55369510
I've personally lost any sort of ability to judge what is parody in this increasingly absurd world devoid of reason.
>>
>>55370749
80% of Sweden is unihabitable. Even for Europeans who are more used to long dark bitterly cold winters. People go to work for a few years in the north, but no one wants to settle there.
>>
My friend took the train from the German border, Flensburg, to Copenhagen the other day. She told me how the train was completely loaded with immigrants who freely passed through Denmark. They were on their way to Sweden. It's just a tiny glimpse on what happens every day. Thank God they don't want to stay here

>Just cúck my shit up senpai
>>
>>55370789
stay with us finland. You repelled the commies, you can surely repel the swedes
>>
>>55370749
But money comes from the magic ATM that never runs out so the only real hurdle is RACISM!
>>
>>55370781
At some point the fear of being arrested isn't going to be enough to stop the people from defending their countries. We are not there yet but give it a year or two.
>>
And guess who are next. Flag related
>>
>>55370917
The problem is we didn't repel socialism, we just delayed things a bit and stayed nominally independent. The commies are in fact running things in Finland.
>>
>>55370749
this pretty much

even if they managed all that, i dont think they have the recources to upkeep the whole thing, there will be created areas that first is filled with muslims and after some time when no sweden dare to go there to maintain things because you might die, no the muslims themselves want to maintain things because they dont care or even qualify for such job. after the place would turn to shit, muslims only would keep "living" there to gain free money and then actually move to bigger cities with large muslim populations, that is pretty much places like stockholm in the future.

when they got nothing else to do and they start to hate every moment of their lives they start to radicalize and join organizations like isis. no it doesnt never matter what something originally ment or what they follow, what matters is that they get to fullfill their lust for pleasure that comes from joining something like a cult, promoting it, killing outsiders in the name of the cult and taking over the places, because you simply outnumber the "outsiders" of that city. if you can vote then you will vote for party that will sell the area for muslims, hell even sell the country for islam in the name of democracy
>>
>>55370525
>It's going to end in bloodshed whether people want it to or not.

pro tip: you are delusional if you think anything other than this.
>>
>>55365841
You media is run by jews
These are invaders not refugees https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZcn
>>
File: 1445608593295.jpg (84 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1445608593295.jpg
84 KB, 750x709
>Shitskins have a fertilityrate of 7
>White europeans have an average of 1.3
>Uncontrolled immigration into europe
Guess what will happen in the future years ahead of us.

The decline of the white race gentlemen. This will be a fun event to witness!
>>
File: 1445635398814.jpg (93 KB, 645x1159) Image search: [Google]
1445635398814.jpg
93 KB, 645x1159
Remove kebab
>>
>>55369554
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>55371060
This is why its so important to i jure antifa commies
The media wont give the same sympathy to a native thats a commie that gets assaulted as it would give to a refugee thats assaulted
>>
>>55370749
Goddamit Australia stop making sense
>>
>>55371321
Luckily for us we'll be too old to be affected directly by this, I think. Our children (if any) however...
>>
>>55371321
-Sponsored by:
*Liberalism
*Guilt
*Media
*Jews
*Big corporations
*Naive politicians
>>
>>55371000
At some point the police will stop arresting.
>>
>>55371660
Det er jo fremtidens generasjoner vi må bevare, akkurat som våre forfedre har kjempet for i flere århundrer for meg og deg.
>>
>>55371321

all great stars end with a super nova and then... a perfect void, a black hole. mankind will never recover. this earth is doomed.
>>
>>55368441
Australia is something like 10% habitable land as well. Pro-immigrant people just can't comprehend it. They see a map and the empty space and think it's fine to build there. These people are sheltered as fuck and have never left their cities except by plane to another city so they think that you can just build cities anywhere.
>>
> millions of refugees want to get into your country
> its racist not to let them in
>>
>>55367700

You're making the mistake of buying into the worldview that racism is bad.

If someone calls you a racist, your response should not be, "No, I'm not." Your response should be, "Go fuck yourself."
>>
>>55366183

vi trenger en Donald Trompp
>>
I passed a flyer in uni that roughly said "Want to stop racism? Refugees welcome!" and some other shit. Ironic that >90% of students are white as snow. We also have several Marxist student societies. At this point I suspect we deserve whatever we get.
>>
>>55371500
Sorry buddy. Have to make sense once a year to keep my Shit-posting license in check.
>>
>>55365841
>tfw the only person in sweden that is againts migration isn t actually swedish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1x0tUc395A
>>
File: 1439482379858.jpg (8 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
1439482379858.jpg
8 KB, 200x202
>>55368409
Absolutely. I don't know how people shrink so easily from being called a name.
>>
>>55371903
My exact thought aswell. If we're such keks maybe it's simply survival of the fittest. We're not fit, hence we will vanish
>>
>>55370781
This. This right here. This is why Europe is in decline. Too many risk-averse pussies who would rather cry into their Madoka pillows about being victimized than actually do something.

When the Saracen shoves his dick into your kids, do you really think he cares about jail? About you? Your laws? What about Merkel? Does she care? How many laws has she broken in the past six months, again?

You live in this bubble where you think the government is invincible, infallible, and should be deferred to at all costs, when the government itself is simply an artificial construct that exists through paper and mutual trust. Well guess what? That trust is breaking down, so all that's left is paper, and the paper is running out. You fear reprisal by an entity that won't even exist within your lifetime.
>>
>>55372066
i wrote c u c k s wtf
>>
why are these signs in english, when neither swedes nor the refugees speak english?
>>
>>55369943

>booked a plane to Hamburg and started truncheoning every brown person I see

This might sound a bit crazy at first, but hear me out.

American citizens can basically go anywhere in Europe without restriction. If you were to book a flight with an early morning departure, you could prowl the streets the night before and quite literally attack the hostile aliens to your heart's content, and then be on the flight home before the police could even register the incident.

This is literally what antifa does, but within Europe. They fly in foreign thugs to cause trouble, and then everyone goes home and the police can't do shit.
>>
>>55372039

Because it's not just a name. It's often accompanied by mass harassment, threats of violence, and job loss.
>>
>>55371321
Highly recommend listening through this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDoatx8_LJ0
>>
>>55365841
Well heres what I know Sven. Your at capacity and the "refugees" are rape-prone, violent murderous savages. Theres only so much contact with savages that people can have on the street before they've had enough.

Now the politicans and the core of antifa (sheltered middle-upper middle class college students) won't feel the fallout and will rationalize everything away as racism and just shout their idealogy louder. Meanwhile the non-politicized and mildly politicized swedes are going to get angrier and angrier after enduring more and more immigrant shit.

Now in America this would end with a riot or a chimpout and white folks leaving for suburbs or difference cities without chimps, but sweden isn't that big and last I checked opportunities to move overseas were getting slimmer and slimmer since it seams every first world economy is trying to save off going down the shitter this last decade or so. So yeah, Sweden is gonna be fun in the near future.
>>
If I go to Sweden or Germany and paint my skin brown can I just rape women and if they fight back I can call them racist? Can I set people on fire and if anyone speaks out I call them an islamophobe?
>>
>>55370116

Sweden and Germany need to follow Ukraine's example and have a Maidan of their own.
>>
>>55372181
Because this brand of leftism comes from outside. There is also a large part of being a part of something, like an international community and that community is in English. You have to be seen and take part but if you do it in Swedish then the only people who will understand are other Swedish leftists and the normal people whose lives you're fucking up and neither of those will give you accolades. They're selling out their own people.
>>
>>55372207
Maybe the poles could do some raids inside German and Swedish borders and hop back to Poland before the police or mud lovers can react.
>>
>>55372039
In Sweden it's a crime to be racist.
>>
>>55372224
I'll have a look.
>>
>>55370781

Why are you convinced that German police would do anything? How many cops are left-wing SJWs?
>>
>>55366216
Swedes I just wanna say that we love you guys and we share your pain

We're brothers in arms
>>
>>55372496
I wish we could get demonstrations half as big as those happening in Germany
>>
File: 1385765143475.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1385765143475.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>55365841
But they pay good rent and buy lots of products, there is no way there's going to be a ban on immigration in law before there truly is total anarchy in cabinet for immigration distribution.
>>
File: top.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
top.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>55370749
>The Cops that Ignore Child Rape Police Station
>>
>>55366072
sorry tyrone. she is not a coal burner.
>>
>>55372120
kek my shit up senpai
>>
>>55372336
Your entire country is a teenage girl hoping Senpai will notice her.
>>
>>55372736
I think that's a fair assessment. Cultural imperialism wrekt us big time.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 158x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 158x157
>>55370283
:(

We Americans care more about europe than y'all do, you peasants are giving away our ancestral homes to fucking Islamic mud people
>>
File: 1441785656749.png (77 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1441785656749.png
77 KB, 606x539
>>55365841
>Over half of them came from Afghanistan and not Syria as many would believe.
only a true idiot would find this surprising
>>
>>55370544
Sadly this guy is right, closing the borders and demanding assimilation isn't good enough, you beed a DOTR backlash
>>
>>55372844
Jews talk about refugees from Syria and Muslims, when actually there are many immigrants from Africa who are Christian. Those Christian Africans will be banging all Swedish Christian women and Sven will still cry about Muslim terrorism.
>>
>>55372210

>being labeled as a racist leads to mass harassment, threats of violence, and job loss

Germany is rapidly collapsing. What does a job matter if the government is going under? Just get on welfare bucks (or draw donations from supportive individuals) and become a full-time activist. That's precisely what the leftists do, except you'd actually be doing something valuable for society instead of trying to destroy it.
>>
>>55372837
Whatever you ay mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nJv6BmDJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
>>
>>55372937
The religion angle is vastly overplayed. All that matters is that thousands of uneducated, unskilled people arriving at once who can't speak your language can not possibly become a productive worker base.
>>
>>55369647
They were brainwashed
https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
Did you see this video
On swedish kids shows they indoctrinate swedes to say their land is the minoritys land
>>
>>55366269
>Swedes wanting a glory hole
>>
File: se}sr.gif (2 KB, 360x216) Image search: [Google]
se}sr.gif
2 KB, 360x216
>>55371903
You should of removed the flyer
Remove all marxist flyers
The swedish resistance movement should assault those student commie groups
>>
File: 1446513265645.jpg (50 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1446513265645.jpg
50 KB, 704x480
How's Italy going with this? My grandparents we born in Trento, and it was an amazing place when I went there some years ago. If it becomes another like Sweden/Germany/Ireland, guess I'm not going back there anymore.
>>
>>55372837
We americans gave it worse
The swedish and german males can still find employment alot of white males in the u.s. are out of work due to affirmative action
>>
>>55373236
Italy is what the restbof Europe will look like in 50 years, swarthy and dirty
>>
>>55373060
They need unskilled young people, there is nothing better for a greedy capitalist than to have unlimited people he can exploit, then fire, then hire, then fire, then hire...etc. Gotta be a good goy and work all day, only then you keep the job as a fly you are. Many flies are coming, but you should worry more about what comes next. After that Cameron inc. will take money from other countries where those immigrants originated, they will be happy they get new investments and money flow, they will construct foreign culture objects, including mosques, it will never end. You sold your country the second you embraced Jewish investors. Always remember there in USA they have much bigger market, if only 1% buys 1 product they can come as rich here and buy you like candy. How to get rid of foreigners when they rule from far and aren't even with foot here? We complain about their people they send, but why not get rid of the problem at root?
>>
>>55371866
When the left thinks "racist," they just think of someone unenlightened, who chews 'baccy, and keeps shotguns in his refrigerator. Someone who talks about things he knows nothing about, who hates what he doesn't understand. Someone easy to write off.

The problem is that most "racists" and other discriminators nowadays understand all too well the people they want to discriminate against, and it's them now who go off about shit they have no idea about, being deluded nearly since preschool into a completely unsustainable worldview.

If you can have the racist label applied to you it only means you have a little common sense.
>>
>>55373377
Negro, please. France, Portugal, Spain, and Germany ain't got shit on Northern Italy. Or at least didn't, half a decade ago.
>>
>>55369089
will join once I'm done downloading tox chat. might be a bit later. just came from work, gonna take a nap.
>>
>>55373377
More like the Balkans, except without Peacekeepers to stop them from killing each other
>>
>>55370148
You think they won't come for you next? In a decade the fucking gyppos will be your best m8s and kebab will be on the menu in a big way.
>>
File: 1440421380337.png (153 KB, 979x2831) Image search: [Google]
1440421380337.png
153 KB, 979x2831
>>
But if they are not Syrian won't their request for asylum just be denied? that's how it is here
>>
>>55369089
Hey, anon-kun. Sent you a request.
>>
>>55374488
the rest of europe is keked
>>
>>55369089
>3C8987BCD29C2C897FC79A17AA5CADCD31FAFCA26920A09FE5B03AC53D9E00501858B590ECF5
i sent request
>>
>>55371363
>censor the tip of the sword
its like a hentai penis
>>
>>55374488
That's racist.
>>
Read in norwegian newspaper today:

Record many immigrants coming to Norway.
>Those-poor-syrians-escaping-from-war.sjw

Nope. Most of the "refugees" were afghani.
And alot of them are people who have been living in Russia for years and just use the oppertunity to cross into Norway.

I really do hope that the general population is starting to realise how few of the immigrants are syrians who actually try to escape war.
>>
>>55374671
Got accepted yet?

If not we can add eachother meanwhile.

B0091D4B9C2A728AEE0C13932EE9D039A03B8ABF1805733034ACECA2D726622B7139637B7E5D
>>
>>55375266
havent been accepted yet
also i sent request to you
>>
>>55368041
>tfw UC Berekely actually gives a degee in "Basket Weaving with Native Grasses"

They also offer a degree in "Self Esteem". Graduates are hired by big firms like google and smith barney who then work with HR dept. "Go Team ! ".
>>
File: could have stopped it.jpg (795 KB, 2500x1493) Image search: [Google]
could have stopped it.jpg
795 KB, 2500x1493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55368486

RAGE!!!
>>
>>55372496
>We're brothers in arms

No you're fucking not.

You're like two chained slaves laying on the ground together, waiting to get raped every night by your slave master.

And you will never, ever do a fucking thing to defend your nations from invasion.

I would say that you deserve death. But you are clearly happy to live the life of a slave.

You are a disgrace to the white race.
>>
File: 1397767723183.png (8 KB, 575x544) Image search: [Google]
1397767723183.png
8 KB, 575x544
>>55365841
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/10/sweden-calls-on-army-to-help-manage-refugee-crisis#comments
>>
File: stoppa racisma.png (631 KB, 425x608) Image search: [Google]
stoppa racisma.png
631 KB, 425x608
>tfw you gamble with other people's future
>tfw no soul
>>
>>55365841
Didn't you guys say you can't accept anymore?

Why not deny the applicants?
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.