[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald or Disunion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: Donald Make America Great Again.jpg (94 KB, 1200x659) Image search: [Google]
Donald Make America Great Again.jpg
94 KB, 1200x659
This is it America. Trump has a lot of issues, sure, but he's the only candidate who's talked about these things and is actually electable:

>absolutely securing the border and recognizing how integral borders are to a nation's existence
>Restoring our manufacturing base, and getting us out of disastrous "free trade" agreements that actually encourage more immigration
>Having a sane foreign policy in regards to the Middle East and cooperating with Russia
>Europe needing to deport the migrants

I mean for fuck's sake, he's influenced by Ann Coulter, an author for VDARE, which has ties to racial realist and white nationalist websites such as American Renaissance, so you know he's heard some of our arguments on immigration and has probably considered them.

Yes, Trump has issues, but his pros outweigh his cons. This is America's last best hope. Don't fuck this up.

But of course, since Americans are retarded, we most likely will fuck this up. If Trump loses or is elected and then goes back on his word, then that is it. White Americans will no longer to be able to use the federal system, let alone trust it. We will need to abandon federal politics all together. In other words, our objective should be secession.
>>
>>55356475

But which reason should secede? Here are what I think are our best viable options:

-New England (more specifically Maine and New Hampshire)
-Pacific Northwest
-Midwest
-Texas

I will discuss the pros and cons of each.

>Rural New England (so mainly Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire)

It’s white, wealthy, and libertarian. We could easily hijack the Free State Project with a coordinated effort. It also has coastal access. Downsides are that it would have a small population and a general lack of natural resources. However, I feel as if an independent, white nationalist New England would just become North America’s Switzerland, so maybe it’s not so bad

>Pacific Northwest

It’s isolated, gun laws are fair, and it’s overwhelming white. Huge amount of coastal access and a fair amount of natural resources. The only problem is that the whites there are largely liberal. We’d need a way to deal with that

>Midwest

Culturally perfect, a solid balance of Northern and Southern values. Wholesome, salt of the earth people, massive agricultural productivity. No coastal access though. We’d be surrounded on all sides.

>Texas

Gun-toting, and solidly right-wing, white population. Industry is booming and it already has a well-established port in Houston. However, Texas has a very large, and ever-growing Mexican population, so this would be a massive obstacle and would most likely involved a significant amount of conflict.
>>
>>55356516

*region
>>
Also if anyone is willing to pitch Alaska, feel free to do so.
>>
Fuckin' shit /pol/ is a real let down sometimes.
>>
File: lansdowne-sc-134.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lansdowne-sc-134.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>55356475
Absolutely.

Good Lord, how we need more reasoned individuals like yourself in this country.
>>
File: 7th New York.jpg (70 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
7th New York.jpg
70 KB, 800x533
>>55357012

Thanks Anonbro.

Do you have a take on which region of the country is most viable for secession? Ideally, we'd be able to take the country back, but I no longer see that as an option.
>>
>>55356475
>actually electable
Not with the general electorate. Keep kidding yourself.
>the only candidate who's talked about these things
Rand is literally the only candidate who understand the issues and legitimately talks about them beyond platitudes and soundbytes
>>
I wish. I love Michigan despite its flaws (Detroit and Flint). I don't see this happening though until a great event occurs. It's not that I don't love other states (the Midwest, South) it's just the liberal elites on both coasts despise us and think they're superior. Why should they have any say of what we want to do?
>>
>>55357161

>Rand Paul

Speaking of candidates who aren't electable.

Furthermore, Rand Paul is useless. Absolute libertarianism would be viable once we have a white nation, but we don't, and Rand Paul talking about "economic freedom zones" for niggers and calling himself a Detroit Republican just is just sad.
>>
>>55357161
Sadly he is not electable. Populism.
>>
File: Merchant.png (141 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
Merchant.png
141 KB, 448x539
>>55357246

I agree. Unfortunately, I think the South is a lost cause and that LARPing for the Confederacy is a waste of time. It's full of niggers. We need to protect the areas we already have.

Also, about these elites...

>pic not related
>>
File: SmallCascMap_4-14.jpg (248 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
SmallCascMap_4-14.jpg
248 KB, 600x799
>>55357149
You should already know the answer to that, anon.
>>
File: guis.gif (2 MB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
guis.gif
2 MB, 300x343
It's adorable that anyone thinks he's electable, or that he wouldn't start a nuclear war within his first term.
>>
>>55357372

I think the Pacific Northwest has more pros than cons going for it.

But the big problem is that the whites already there are actually super liberal. We'd need to correct this.
>>
>>55356475
Reflecting on the history of nations and leadership he really is the strongman that's needed. Europe is in a pathetic state and the only that would be able to stand toe to toe with Putin is Trump.
>>
>>55357357
Exactly. I think Cascadia is a good choice because coastal access, but damn I do love these Great Lakes. Cascadia to Midwest
>>
>>55356475
I agree, especially with your final sentiment. Degeneracy is accelerating at an alarming rate. In 4 years this country will be too far gone, demographically and ideologically, for us to ever recover. White males, or any conservative nationalist really, will never again have the political agency to lift ourselves up again. Well, unless Rope Day happens that is.
>>
>>55357463

Glad you agree. I'm just saying that if it doesn't happen with him, we are done at the federal level.
>>
>>55357382

>le electable me me

'Electability' is a media smear term to shame people into thinking that voting for a non-establishment candidate is a wasted vote. The word literally exists to preserve the status quo.
>>
>>55356475

He doesn't have ties to racial realist or white nationalist websites. You anti-Trump shills are getting more sophisticated but you still suck at this.
>>
File: NYCStatueFlagPS.jpg (292 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
NYCStatueFlagPS.jpg
292 KB, 1000x667
>>55357480

I'm originally from California, and now I live in the Great Lakes region, and damn, it is nice.

It's going to be a shame to lose many of America's treasures, but these are desperate times.
>>
>>55357448
I live in the Seattle area, and I can confirm this. But outside of a few screeching SJWs, most are actually fairly reasonable people and I think could be converted if provided with good arguments. Oh, and we need to deport the Californians, because they would literally be the single greatest obstacle to this ever becoming a thing.
>>
>>55357599

How the fuck am I an anti-Trump shill?

Trump is influenced by Ann Coulter. Ann Coulter writes for VDARE. VDARE is a website that supports nativism and subtle racial realism. Many of its authors have ties to American Renaissance and other organizations.

These are positive things.

Stop being a kek.
>>
>>55357618
From what I understand California can be absolutely beautiful too. It is a shame. If you ever have the chance to visit you should head to the UP of Michigan
>>
It's become such a no brainer choice that he's clearly the man for the job, that anyone who doesn't support him is a traitor to their country.

Anyone who is discovered to have supported Bernie in any way is going straight to the incinerator on Trump's first day in office.
>>
>>55356475

The title of this thread convinced me you're a splinter cell CIA mole from the get go. That or a bored troll.

>feel good slogans and deporting immigrants will turn the country around.

No it won't, and America is mostly fine. The economy is currently expanding at a lukewarm pace and illegal immigration is decreasing.

>trump is supported by ann coulter and white nationalists.

Yes, when ann coulter speaks, the white race listens.

>america's best hope

Why do you conservatives always act like this is your last chance to win before we slide into dictatorship forever? the country's been through civil war, a 16 year presidential administration, and a movie star clown president before, there's always another election in 4 years and another chance to make your positions more acceptable to Americans.

>Our objective should be secession!
Whites already tried that. They lost. It wouldn't even be possible in this day and age: state governments can't rally militia and guard troops that rival the US military, and the military explicitly serves the executive branch, meaning the politcal manouvre you're looking for is a right wing military coup detat originating within the military, not secession into an ethno-state in america's interior.
>>
>>55357695

Oh yes. The beaches, the redwood trees, Yosemite. The great technological innovations of the Silicon Valley, the Gold-Rush era cowboy culture. The glamour of the old Hollywood.

It was all amazing and breathtaking. Unfortunately, California is already a lost cause. Even closing the the state's borders would do nothing to prevent what has already happened. All that would work is massive deportation, but I think that's unlikely.

And it sucks, too. California used to be conservative as fuck.
>>
>>55357835
Yep. The eugenics program that influenced Hitler was from California
>>
>>55357817

>Implying a CIA splinter mole would bother trying to mobilize you guys when he could distract you all with hentai.

I am not saying that Ann Coulter or Donald Trump are white nationalists, but there are only about two mutual friends away from them.

This is a good thing though, as it means there is a high chance Trump and Coulter have been exposed to our ideas. Jesus Christ, you're keked.

But okay, I'll play along.

If we can't secede, then I guess you support taking the entire country back. Do you really believe that overthrowing the US government is more likely than just having a small part of it secede?
>>
>>55357817
>Everything is fine goyim! Eat your McShit and stop worrying so much!
>>
>>55356516
the midwest would be fine
>oil in the dakotas
>farm land and tinder in minnesota and wisconsin
>iowa provides all the meth canada could want
>we got nukes
>sport hunting in detroit
>>
>>55356516
Fuck Texas.They're responsible for ruining the conservative movement. They get to stay and go down with the ship. Take a proper state instead if we need resources. I'm an expat.
>>
>>55357939

I'll respond to your last point, as now I feel like the conversation is actually going somewhere.

Yes that is absolutely more likely than a regional secession, and infinitely more workable. The country has become much more interconnected, culturally homogeneous, and less self reliant since the last time political disagreements became this heated.

At the same time, the way we consume media has become more centralized, the central government has become infinitely more powerful (mostly executive branch department of defense, NSA, etc) and american culture has coalesced as one that values humility and justice and intensely respects authority figures. (i.e. rebels would be unlikely to stoke as much passion or loyalty as in civil war times.)

So, assuming trump doesn't win a fair election, the best response as a white nationalist would be to instigate a coup against the president from within the military, and then attempt to rule in the aftermath in the name of law and order.

That might work against sanders, probably not as much against hillary.

Not to mention that the moment an elected government is overthrown is the day the american republic is gone forever...
>>
>>55357954

only a jew would try to use one's race to distract from their arguments
>>
>>55358307

Okay fair enough, here is an argument I can work with.

I used to think like this, but I couldn't find a solution to the paradox you mentioned:

>At the same time, the way we consume media has become more centralized, the central government has become infinitely more powerful (mostly executive branch department of defense, NSA, etc) and american culture has coalesced as one that values humility and justice and intensely respects authority figures. (i.e. rebels would be unlikely to stoke as much passion or loyalty as in civil war times.)

I believe that white Americans represent a distinct, congruent nation. However, I do not think the United States government best serves our interests, and that toppling its entire structure is infinitely more difficult than congregating in an area where we are the majority and seceding.
>>
>>55356475
100% with you anon, I literally was thinking the exact same thing earlier today.

You mention the Federal system. Maybe rather than picking a single state and having a cessation movement, we attempt to overthrow the current government and instate a new Articles of Confederation, making each state its own sovereign territory?
>>
File: The Glorious Fourth.jpg (585 KB, 1752x1276) Image search: [Google]
The Glorious Fourth.jpg
585 KB, 1752x1276
>>55359107

Well ideally, we would be able to overthrow the federal government and take our nation back in its entirety.

But unfortunately, I don't see us winning a war against the US security apparatus.
>>
>>55356475
> Ann Coulter
You mean the crazy lady constantly trolling for media attention who called "soccer" an "animal sport because they don't use their hands" just because she was pissed it became popular in the US during the world cup ?
>>
>>55356516
I know Texas, Arizona, and Alaska definitely want to secede. A lot of southern states too, and maybe Nevada and Utah. Those first two I mentioned there's a lot of secessionist rhetoric, though here in AZ we have a lot of expats from other states that are still a bit keked and Texas has a lot of spics so it wouldn't come easy.

If secession occurs, I believe it would be a domino effect and we're strongest as a union, so the sovereign states should definitely ally.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.