[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Multiculturalism general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: 1438771735849.jpg (116 KB, 959x629) Image search: [Google]
1438771735849.jpg
116 KB, 959x629
How is your multiculturalism going in your country?
please show me how your country is culturally enriched

Japan
This video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXBsFfnCOks
>>
holy shit
please tell me most people are against this in japan
>>
>>55336396
Actually, our PM is willing to accept more immigrants. so THIS WILL HAPPEN TO JAPAN
>>
File: danskt sjónvarp.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
danskt sjónvarp.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Well, our immigration is controlled by the Danes, who have a great appreciation for different peoples and cultures.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VneKss-9Wg0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk__h4oMmB4
>>
>>55336507
more immigrants = more brazilian-japanese mongrels.
>>
>>55336507
Fight, just fight Japan before it gets worst.
>>
>>55336507
Why is he doing that? I thought he was more nationalistic and right wing with wanting to re-militarize Japan? Or is he just a typical globalist?
>>
>>55336507
>our PM is willing to accept more immigrants
u wot japen

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/30/japan-says-it-must-look-after-its-own-before-allowing-syrian-refugees-in
>>
Why must these kind of people ruin everything?
>>
>>55336708
Why is no one questioning the fact that Euros are trying to force other parts of the world to take in Syria immigrants?
>>
>>55336530
so sorry
>>
>>55336260
I'm Half-Thai. Can I come take a slot on the immigration list that would potentially go to a black / latino dude?
>>
JAPAN NOO.

I WILL DEFEND YOU. FIRST LOLI NOW 3D THIS WILL NOT STAND.

WHERE IS MY HAIRY NIP POONTANG
>>
File: jew-im-your-friend-trust-me.png (69 KB, 1078x1182) Image search: [Google]
jew-im-your-friend-trust-me.png
69 KB, 1078x1182
>>55337060
>As the Dane laughs
>>
>>55336634
Oh this, I did hear there is fair amount of Brazilians there
>>
>>55336260
I've been told that she wasn't even born in Japan.

HAFU
A
F
U

Every fucking niggers always complains about being put down.
>>
File: refugees.gif (2 MB, 426x238) Image search: [Google]
refugees.gif
2 MB, 426x238
>>55336260
Japan will be pure again when the ameriniggers leave. Like if their military base is any good in the land of gundams.

South America is xenophobic enought within it's own neighbouring countries, I dony want to know what will happen if they bring africans and muhammeds here.
>>
I must protect hometown
>>
>>55336507
No, dont let that happen to you!
>>
japan creates/trains military generals out of children under 12. then maroons them on other asian countries shipping boats / coasts.

it's subversiveness that Yuri would be proud of.
>>
File: nigger kuk.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
nigger kuk.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>55336260
Jesus Christ, has she been chewing on rocks? Those are some jagged-ass teeth.

DENTAL PLAN
E
N
T
A
L

P
L
A
N
>>
>>55336260
Why must the mongrel products of kike-brainwashed degenerates with a coal-burning fetish inflict their condition on the rest of the earth's tribes?
>>
>>55337346
please tell me one of the black or brown haired ones is a femdom or something simmilar.
>>
>>55336260
germans are admiring african culture and support multiculturalism
pic related

refugees welcome
>>
>>55337566
first girl with the curls is the femdom, sorry
>>
>>55337580
>african culture
I... what?
>>
she's cute.
>>
>>55336260
She kind of looks like Skin Diamond. Would fug.

So she won because of the color of her skin so progressive like the guy in the dress from eurovision. She's hot and probably nice but I'm sure she stands way the fuck out in japan. Does japan have feminists?
>>
>>55336507
Don't go quietly into that good night
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
>>
>>55336507

Doesn't this depend on who immigrates? I want to immigrate but I intend to become as japanese as humanly possible, not to destroy japanese identity. I want in and I know I must change, not society.
>>
>>55337280
Most of them are fully or part japanese themselves.
>>
>>55337346
what is this from
>>
>>55338539
title is on the bottom left
release date is 2016
>>
>>55337834
supporting underdog african soccer teams during fifa world cup, going to african festivals in germany, taking talking drum lessons, listening to high life, wearing traditional african clothing and hairstyles like dreadlocks/braids, traveling to ghana or kenya, owning hotels and bussines in africa, enjoying nature and freedoms of african countries, marrying african women and having mixed kids etc.
>>
>>55337346
lol, the pink haired one was hilarious
>>
>>55338635
>drum lessons
Oh, ya. How could i forget the art of banging on stuff to kindly be brought to the world by superior africa and especially the uncivilized, barbaric germans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K9hmFqevGI
>>
>>55336507
accept the hafus, nippon.
>>
>>55336260
Multiculturalism is fine. We interact with so many people across our boarders, it'll only grow. Change is something we can survive. Hell, even cultures survive: all over America there are little pockets of white immigrant communities that have been going strong for generations.
>>
>>55336260

>literally unattractive
>wins 'Miss Japan' just because she's half-chimp

Fuck it. I thought Japan was better than that.
>>
>>55341044
>unattractive

wha a racist
>>
>>55339171
german art and music schools for kids are often ridiculously expensive or just scam. thats why you see kids end up in multikulti-banging-on-drums-lessons and what not. it's not a bad thing. my brother used to take piano lessons and his teacher was from russia. she was pretty good and hardcore. later he decided to play percussion so he went to a ghanaian dude. he taught him nice polyrhythms and how to make xylophones.
>>
>>55341044

Her laugh makes me feel like she's about to eat me.. and not in a good way.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.