[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we terraform Canada? How do we civilise it? Should we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Comet_over_Mars.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1037) Image search: [Google]
Comet_over_Mars.jpg
308 KB, 2048x1037
How do we terraform Canada? How do we civilise it? Should we completely reboot it by nuking it and making it look like Mars? This may all the animals like those horned faggots, but there will be a new place humankind could advance to.
>>
>>55295658
I hope you're behind a proxy. Please be behind a proxy.
>>
>India
>Wants to terraform Canada cause it's shit
I've got some news for you, Ranjeeb.
>>
POO
>>
File: 1446978140871.png (313 KB, 288x417) Image search: [Google]
1446978140871.png
313 KB, 288x417
>>55295658

>mfw Venkatesh is bringing the bantz
>>
Yeah this has to be a proxy.

This post is too outlandish for pajeet to make.
>>
File: 9bf.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9bf.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>55295658
>India critiquing Canada

I mean Canada and its Canucks are god-awful, but c'mon son
>>
Sure we may be a shithole with a meme as our leader but at least we poo in the loo.
>>
>>55295658
> how do we civilize Canada?

For starters don't immigrate here
>>
>>55295658
Its a good question.

A lot of sci-fi people want to terraform Mars and create domaed cities in Mars. But why do that when we can instead colonize the snowy wastes of Antarctica, Canada and Russia? It looks like it would be a much easier project.
>>
>>55295761
>Wants to terraform Canada cause it's shit

If it was shit they wouldn't need to terraform it.
>>
File: Commissioner_Pravin_Lal_(SMAC).jpg (9 KB, 149x178) Image search: [Google]
Commissioner_Pravin_Lal_(SMAC).jpg
9 KB, 149x178
>>55295658
top lal
>>
>>55295948
Because we don't know how we can alter the climate of the poles without altering it everywhere else. Theoretically, we COULD make Antarctica habitable--but by doing so, we would very likely render the other continents inhospitable.
>>
File: lrh_educ.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lrh_educ.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
Please ramp up the global warming which will have definite winners and losers.

Canada with a longer growing season and a month less shovelling makes me moist.
>>
>>55296048
I didn't really mean terraform these snowy areas, I meant creating domed cities.
>>
always funny when a shit tier country makes a thread to insult canada.
>>
>>55295658
>indian space program puts forth plan for terrafprming mars.
>the plan essentially makes mars a desognated shitting planet
>indian scientists believe that the ,ethan from the shit will create a greenhouse effect on mars
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>55295658
Look Raj you can't even shit in the proper place, how the fuck are you going to dispense advice about anything else?
>>
Bumping for redpill
>>
What does Canada need terraforming for?

Like the Yukon?

Canada has plenty of space for it's inhabitants and hopefully it stays that way.

There just doesn't seem much point to making the Yukon livable in. They don't have so many people stacked on top of each other that they have to shit in the ocean.

They just tap into some trees and get syrup.

I really don't know anyone that even really hates Canadians except for French Canadians.
>>
>ITT - Proxy-fag using Indian flag for guaranteed replies!
a new low. s m h.
>>
>>55295658
DESIGNATED
>>
File: even cat.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
even cat.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
When I poo, I take it to loo, do you?
>>
>>55296179
>that pen
>that watch
>not stupidly smiling in the photo
>based as fuck

Time to invest in me some Scientology
>>
>>55295992
My nigga, I always gunned for him first. Information all the way fuck the UN
>>
Here's what I'm thinking: We get some bricks, some mud, some space heaters, and extension cords.

We use the bricks and some space heaters to make a nice shitting street.

The mud we use to make another, not as nice shitting street.

This is caste system and the key to making Canada livable for Indians.
>>
>>55295658
>How do we terraform India? How do we civilise it? Should we completely reboot it by nuking it and making it look like Mars? This may kill all the animals like those scaled faggots, but there will be a new place humankind could advance to.
>>
>>55295658
Just when I was about to sleep restfully tonight, you go and remind me that POOINLOO-land has nuclear weapons
>>
>>55295658
rajeeed bringing the heat
>>
>>55295926
What about main course? I know in starters they serve fried maple leaves. I don't want that
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.