[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs and White Nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 22
File: outlaws.jpg (11 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
outlaws.jpg
11 KB, 300x214
Has anyone else given any thought to joining a biker gang as a way to network with other white nationalists?

They are the last vestige of pure masculinity for white men. They are racist, and engage in violence.

Do you think this would be a good way to network with other men who have tribal values, and still do things like shoot guns, etc?

I mean sure, they are not so political as other groups, but that keeps them off the 'hate group' list.

And you have to be a white male to join up.
>>
>>55289578
aren't they just the white version of niggers?
>>
>>55289578
>outlaws
literal shit tier.
they didn't even shop at van's.
>>
>>55289647
If by 'niggers' you mean badasses, then yeah.

>>55289685
You mean the Outlaws club?

They're pretty hard. And one of the biggest clubs in the world.
>>
>>55289578
These guys aren't all sweet and lovable like the guys on Sons of Anarchy. They are degenerate and turn on each other just as easy they would anyone else. They are white niggers and any sort of brotherhood is bullshit when money or power is involved.
>>
>>55289578
In Australia they are mostly run by fucking wogs and spics. No niggers allowed but who the fuck would want to join a gang of lebos and turks who stink like shit.
>>
>>55290307
Also they're FBI.
>>
>>55290511
Also this.
>>
>>55289578
Bandidos mc Germany. FTW

https://youtu.be/0v9DlGPXfIs
>>
>>55290431
>t who the fuck would want to join a gang of lebos and turks who stink like shit.

You have spics in Oz?

And the reason to join is to be part of a group of men who act like men, not fucking pussies

If I were European, I would already be one of them.

I actually know some Sons of Silence members, and I might actually buy a motorcycle and join in the next year.

Plus I like partying, and bitches LOVE tattooed guys on bikes, especially if they are part of a real gang
>>
Bikers are nothing but white trash obese pieces of shit.
>>
>>55289578

I've actually got a Harley, and know some 1%er guys in my area, but I haven't, nor will I ever, join an MC.

There is zero reason to join a gang if you've got your shit together in life. It'll only get you killed or imprisoned, and has little to do with bikes.
>>
>>55290647

Enjoy never being able to get through airport security again.
>>
>>55290637
This makes me wonder, why do the European bikers not fight the invaders?

They must want to.
>>
>>55290892
You mean from actually being a patch holder, or from the post?
>>
>>55290960

Actually joining the gang
>>
>>55290829
>There is zero reason to join a gang if you've got your shit together in life.

I know this, and is one of the reasons I want to join up.

I'm semi-suicidal, and would rather take my rage out on other men, and die like a warrior.

But not for zog
>>
>>55289578
There's no brotherhood amongst criminals. You wanna do something that only white males can do? Join the SEALS or Marine Recon. The insane swim tests keep it white.
>>
>>55291027

Then by all means, throw your life away
>>
>>55291089

I don't want to die for zog

and I relate to the chaotic neutral alignment of the biker gangs.

>>55291146
Fuck this world
>>
>>55290983
Most probates or hangarounds have to be there for a year before they patch you in
>>
People think of bikies as some epitome of masculinity, or white power, or rebels against the state.

In reality they are stupid, poor, junkie, criminal, wife beating mouth breathers.

In tiers of life failure, being a biker is much worse than posting here.
>>
>pure masculinity
Don't shave
Act like a child in a mans body
Distribute meth amphetamine
Walk around trying to intimidate regular citizens.
Sounds like a fag to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4
>>
>>55291329
>staying in you parents basement and talking shit on the internet

>better than riding motorcycles with your bretheren and partying and getting into fights

ISHYDATT
>>
I have better things to do than being around a bunch of scummy degenerate bikers. I already am part of historical groups which are all white, conservative, and educated.
>>
They're criminals and only thing they really give a shit about is money.
>>
>>55289578
Its too big a target for the feds. DEA ATF FBI monitor Bike gangs hard core and even have undercovers in them.
>>
>>55291729
But what if a /pol/ shill joins a major biker gang and rises to power?

It could become a political force to be reckoned with.
>>
Most bikers are average guys with motorcycles that like to toughguy cosplay and hang out at bars.
>>
>>55289578
>for white men
tell that to the Mongols LOL
>>
>>55291980
>Its too big a target for the feds. DEA ATF FBI monitor Bike gangs hard core and even have undercovers in them.

Yeah.

But at least you know that not EVERY person is an undercover, like in any white nationalist organization
>>
bikers are fucking sheeps.
>>
>>55292022
Fuck the fucking Mongols

Fucking shitskinned patch throwers to anyone who wants to be in the gang.

They have faggots working for them who don't even have a bike.

They need to die
>>
>>55289578
You think so? I know down in Texas there are a lot of Bandidos with Mexican origins, and not even only on the low tier. Ten years ago a spic led their security detail until he was locked up for doing something really stupid.

As for what you think happens in a 1% club, think again. I'm not at liberty to tell you how I know or who I know with relation to 1%. I am not a member nor do I wish to become one, but I have people close to me who have had close associations either as probationary members or because they were good friends with people who had pull.

It's not a fairy tale. It's not a buddy-buddy wonderland like you think it is. There are people who are trying to stay alive, and make money anyway they can. This is how they maintain lucrative business. It is not a brotherhood fantasy club. These men push drugs, guns, and prostitutes like any other gang. They'll carry you in as weight until you're perceived as some kind of threat and then they'll fuck you over. You'll see things and do things that you do not want to do to people who you may have been friends with. You'll hear stories that will make you hate yourself and the people around you. If you're lucky you'll make it to the top, earn a lot, people will protect you, you'll have a bodyguard everywhere you go whether it's to the bar to drink with friends or if it's to the post office to file a change of address.

You will not talk back to the people in charge. You will not fantasize some broad idea that will revolutionize the way the gang operates. You will not look at or talk to ranking members extremely hot girlfriends. You will walk in as a fucking fish, and if you're not willing to drive three hours across the boarder in the freezing cold at night to bring in drugs from Canada, then they'll drop you.
>>
>>55292139

Man, just reading your responses, I can't tell if you're super white trash or if you're a Fed trying to honeypot us.
>>
>>55292288
>>55292238

I'm someone who actually knows some 1%ers, and am at the end of my rope.

Anything is better than the life I'm living right now.

I'm already suicidal, so I have nothing to lost by joining a biker gang
>>
>>55292022
there are some mongols and vagos at my work. a dude i know dickrides a vago and constantly tells coolguy stories about things that happen at a vago bar he frequents. i don't want to go to the bootyhouse so i'm not interested in joining.
>>
File: Hard riders mc.jpg (109 KB, 441x587) Image search: [Google]
Hard riders mc.jpg
109 KB, 441x587
Do I have to be a faggot? I know alot of these biker clubs are all about suckling dicks and humping ass. I'll consider joining but only if they don't do the above. I also don't wear leather pants and jackets with decals all over them. Just looks absolutley homosexual. I'm no fag so I won't be wearing that shit.

Other then that, where do we sign up if we do decide these guys don't do Homosexual stuff?
>>
>>55292554
Go sign up at the local 1% glory hole obviously.
>>
>>55292436
Well if you want to live a life of crime and you don't have anything left to live for...

You could always join the ARMY.
>>
File: jessica.jpg (26 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
jessica.jpg
26 KB, 417x500
>>55292914
Do you have any cool Army stories?
>>
>>55289578
Your an idiot. There are Mexican MCS, Black MCS, Puerto Rican MCS etc ad nauseam. Not to mention, they are either not violent at all just a group of usually very professional people that enjoy to ride, or meth dealing white niggers. There's no positive aspect unless it's the non-criminal variety, which I'm sure are just as blue pilled as anyone.
>>
File: wolchow.png (630 KB, 783x511) Image search: [Google]
wolchow.png
630 KB, 783x511
>>55291729
>I already am part of historical groups which are all white, conservative, and educated.

Reenactorfag detected. What era?
>>
File: truth hurts.jpg (32 KB, 395x320) Image search: [Google]
truth hurts.jpg
32 KB, 395x320
>>55289578

They deal meth, heroin and crack mostly to white people including children.

Then they sell the kids the second they get a chance.

Go fuck yourself op.
>>
>>55290647
>You have spics in Oz?

came here to say this as well. the fuck?
>>
>>55292914
>You could always join the ARMY.

First of all, they won't take me.

Secondly, I will never fight for Israel.
>>
>>55293146
>Your an idiot.

>Your

>There are Mexican MCS, Black MCS, Puerto Rican MCS etc ad nauseam

Sure there are. But I'm clearly talking about the WHITE MC's, of which there are many.

Outlaw motocycle clubs are one of the few groups that openly ONLY TAKE white males.
>>
File: nowaybrah.jpg (557 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
nowaybrah.jpg
557 KB, 2000x1000
>>55293515
>won't fight for israel

you'll fight and die for much less though. do you think the outlaws will let you ride your high horse instead of a motorcycle?
>>
>>55293515
>Secondly, I will never fight for Israel.

But some meth dealer? Hell, let's sign you right the fuck up.
>>
>>55293600
Cool, be a nigger who happens to be white. Peddle your meth and destroy white communities. That's totally nationalism right there.
>>
>>55293722
>do you think the outlaws will let you ride your high horse instead of a motorcycle?

No, I don't. The fact that they are non-political is a great attribute of them that is in my favor.

They are not 'terrorists' because they are not political.

However, they could provide a source of camaraderie and networking that is better than just sitting here and watching my people be torn apart and subverted into complacency.

>>55293802
>But some meth dealer? Hell, let's sign you right the fuck up.

I actually like meth. And booze. And violence.

Being part of the evil of the world is necessary, I think. One can even subvert the evil itself.

At any rate, I'm sick and tired of just speaking to people over the internet and not doing anything.

If I have to do evil to do good, then so be it.

At least I will have brothers in blood.
>>
File: you one funny guy.gif (2 MB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
you one funny guy.gif
2 MB, 250x222
>>55293968
>If I have to do evil to do good, then so be it.

Man, I'm from rural Texas, and that's the edgiest white trash thing I've heard in weeks.
>>
Local HA has Mexicans and even Indian members. They aren't some all white group. Best thing to do with them is they can get you a great job in the longshoreman's union, you might have to turn a blind eye to certain shipments.
>>
>>55294088
heil hitler

And maybe I am white trash. I certainly don't fit in with the current structure of things in this world.

And this is what I like about the outlaw bikers. They are, more than anything else in this world, an atavistic manifestation of another culture. An older culture. A culture of tribalistic values, much like the European tribes of old.

They themselves maybe don't even realize that their iconoclasm is indicative of a more ancient culture.

And if that means contributing to the problems of this world, then I accept that.

Because I am sick and tired of our primal natures as white men being taken from us because of politics.
>>
>>55294334

Maybe you should write a book
>>
>>55294371
Maybe I will
>>
>>55294142
i'm a longshoreman and hell's angels don't run the port of la/dong beach.
>>
>>55291089
>brotherhood amongst criminals
Solidarity among the scum of the earth is not a myth. there were IRL thieves guilds in the middle ages, for example. For another, think about all the nepotism jews constantly take part in.
>>
>>55292238
My dad's a bandido associate, some of the guys helped rebuild my grandma's house after the flood. One told me about how he used to run crack and how rat-shot is the best thing to use in a pistol during a delivery, because it'll have a whole fucking room thinking they've been landed with a 9 mil round
>>
>>55294475
But the point still stands. Once you prove yourself to a group of men like the 1 presenter bikers, they will help you, as you are a brother to them.

This is natural. In every world but this one.

If you are a white male, anyway
>>
>>55291027

>i want to put lawyers, judges, cops and other fucking idiots kids through college by paying court fees, being slave labor in prison, then paying probation fees and other costs when i get out, instead of just working hard doing literally anything else and having a better life

they sell stupid people an identity in exchange for getting them to recklessly endanger themselves for nothing. jesus christ just learn a fucking trade or something
>>
>>55293968
Yea your edgy man. So because your a failure at life, a complete degenerate, and wannabe nigger, your going to do good by peddling meth? I'm missing the leap in logic from meth dealing to doing good in any aspect, probably because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>55290511
Just like op probably is
>>
>>55291027
Just join the army and shoot rag heads they'll probably let you cycle back in until you get yourself killed. No point in shitting where you eat.
>>
>>55295140
what point? if you do some heinous shit then your criminal friends will give you a job? just say you're lonely and want to become a criminal. you don't need to be dishonest about your desires. stop lying to me.
>>
>>55295304
>jesus christ just learn a fucking trade or something

I've learned a trade. It's fucked me over

>>55295306
>a complete degenerate, and wannabe nigger,

I'm not completely degenerate, but I am savagely violent at times. This is why I will fit in well with the outlaw bikers.

I never said I want to sell meth, just that I like getting high from it.
>>
>>55295547
How do you imagine the day to day of being an Outlaw?
>>
File: 1438647150652.jpg (2 MB, 2784x1823) Image search: [Google]
1438647150652.jpg
2 MB, 2784x1823
>2015
>riding a Harley
No.
>>
>>55294334
You've already made up your mind.
What are you still doing here?
>>
Tattoo artist whose boss's shop got shut down because of these retarded anti-association laws here

ask me anything
>>
>>55289578
Most people here can barely form a sentence to someone they don't know. No one here would be joing an outlaw biker group
>>
>>55295700
feel free to elaborate.
>>
>>55289578
Just join the FBI senpai
>>
Those retards aren't about white nationalism, they're about selling crank and pimping women and just generally being goons. Not very many of them are really "white nationalist", they do business with anyone they can make money off of. Only small shitty backwater clubs still have a "whites only" policy, and those are basically glorified groups of drinking buddies who wear matching leather jackets and sell a little coke.
>>
>>55295649
>You've already made up your mind.
>What are you still doing here?

There is always room for one more.

>>55295757
>Just join the FBI senpai

But not for them
>>
Other than a strong sense of brotherhood 1%ers are pieces of shit. Meth and heroin dealing is the staple of most gangs, getting blackout drunk and getting glassed by other bikers. Being killed for wearing your colors in the wrong part of town. Yeah they seem like the last hope for masculinity.
>>
>>55295547
What is your idea of a complete degenerate then? You have violent outbursts, a meth addiction, and just generally sound like a man who never knew his farther. Who are those people you consider beneath you?
>>
>>55294142
>Indians on bikes
Poo in crew
>>
>>55295304

I came here to say this

>>55295547
>I'm not completely degenerate, but I am savagely violent at times.

You're a war time person who lives in peace time. you adapt or your genes are worthless right now.

you need to tap other skills. surely your only value cannot be as a man fighting men, can it?
It might be strange over an image board, but I'd be willing to bet you can find valuable production to a peace time nation. Maybe you can help fight the intellectual war (making infographs, spreading information, organizing...) even if the public doesn't have the guts for a physical war.

You just have to recognize that you're born out of place, and in order to contribute to the current system you should find a peace-time avenue.

Sorry that you were born to fight. We're not fighting right now. I say this as a person who half the time has to seriously fight the urge to fight. I can't imagine the strain if this urge was my fully dominant side.
>>
File: 1446985089147.jpg (177 KB, 940x427) Image search: [Google]
1446985089147.jpg
177 KB, 940x427
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAO @ the thought of /pol/ autists trying to join the hells angels because they think it's about being "a white nationalist". you autistic "MUH HERITAGE" fags would be called out for being a GOOF long before you even got a chance to be initiated.

Guess what retards, outlaw biker ganks sell heroin and meth and other "degenerate" drugs to other white people.

my god you sperging retards really are out of touch with the world. these gangs are 99.9% about the money.
>>
>>55296030
>What is your idea of a complete degenerate then? You have violent outbursts, a meth addiction, and just generally sound like a man who never knew his farther. Who are those people you consider beneath you?

The attraction of outlaw biker gangs has nothing to do with those I feel to be beneath me, but rather, an acceptance of my own primal nature.

This primal nature is vilified in this world, if you are a white male.

To be a white male without shame is, in itself, a criminal act: why not align myself with other 'criminals'?
>>
>>55295644
If you're going to snark at harleys at least post something nicer than an ugly ass 30 year old bike.
>>
>>55296298
>This primal nature is vilified in this world, if you are a white male.

god you are such a cringeworthy faggot

i actually know a couple hells angels from when I used to smoke meth and they'd laugh in your face for this angsty shit
>>
>>55296156
>you need to tap other skills. surely your only value cannot be as a man fighting men, can it?
>It might be strange over an image board, but I'd be willing to bet you can find valuable production to a peace time nation. Maybe you can help fight the intellectual war (making infographs, spreading information, organizing...) even if the public doesn't have the guts for a physical war.

I do these things, and I do others.

I even make art

But nothing keeps my mind from wandering to the acts of cruelty and savagery that I imagine for this world.

My creativity will find expression in these acts of physical violence. I will be an artist in blood and death.

And I know that the white race needs men like me, more than just snide intellectuals that push and prod at keyboards.
>>
Why not the Hells Angels?
>>
File: 1384994480259.gif (456 KB, 202x150) Image search: [Google]
1384994480259.gif
456 KB, 202x150
>>55296478
That's it, no way this is real.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 381x400
>>55296298
Seems you've already made up your mind. Go find a chapter and prepare to ruin your life.
>>
>>55296557
>>55296478

brevik or nothing

go forth, or keep trolling

godspeed, speedman.
>>
>>55290307
This.

I'm buddies with some guys in an MC branch. Half of their crew are total degenerates, and the other half are just kinda fucked up. I'd have nothing to do with their club.

They're the kind of masculine that doesn't have any direction. It's pure machismo, but there's no point to it.

>I can drink the most beers.
>Well, I did 8 lines of coke and I'm still partying!
>Hit me! Hit me right in the face!

They're basically posturing as tough dudes, but they very rarely do anything aside from group together and use their numbers to intimidate unaffiliated guys. They claim territories at non-biker events, then 'defend' them with violence even if it's a drunk dude stumbling back to his car.

>Nah, dude turn around. Dude, turn the fuck around.

Then they all puff out their chests and pretend they've done something cool.
>>
My mom dated a guy who was a former hanger-on for the Sons of Silence after getting out of the army in the early 80s.

He had wanted to join but after hanging out with them, basically opted to just be a glorified groupie (or hanger on) until he finally had to get back into straight society after he got his rebellious streak out of his system. Needless to say, he had a very negative opinion of them

Brotherhood is a huge joke. It's a lie. The 1%ers are gangs pure and simple. Any sort of "brotherhood" was purged from the institute once gangs started breaking the law.

Probationary members are basically the club's bitches (the main reason he ultimately never tried to officially join). You are nothing but a slave to the gang when you are a prospect and you will be forced to do ANYTHING they want, even if it kills you or lands you in jail.

One guy's wife dumped him and took his kids, the guy said, because he couldn't hold a job due to the club's constant demands that he be at their beckon call.

Clubs are insular as fuck (one of the few things Sons of Anarchy got right). If you have a family, you will force your family to have no real contact with the outside world unless it's shit like sending your kids to school and even then, kids are taught to not have friends at school unless they are also par of the club.

You also basically have to pay to be a member of the criminal gang. Dues are obscenely high and they don't go away if you are in jail; they use that to cheat members out of their cut of any criminal activities if they are in jail.
>>
If you wanted to be tribal you should have been born a coon.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Anyone in a 1% criminal biker gang will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
File: 1442522335340.gif (2 MB, 241x184) Image search: [Google]
1442522335340.gif
2 MB, 241x184
The Stralyan government really doesn't like bikers here. Men in motorcycle gangs here aren't even legally allowed to be in public in groups of more than 4 now I think. (might only be while wearing their colours, I'm not sure on thw specifics)
>>
>>55291089
>tfw someone mentions marine recon
>tfw I got dropped as a skinny two years ago
>tfw I'm going back in just two months now
>>
>>55297182
>>
There are small whites-only groups out there. But most of them are centered around tradition and occult-like practices. (Think Masons but with fighting)

I know a few of them, but most of them have resorted to plucking up converts from the bottom of the barrel. An emphasis on personal strength has led some to focus more on their physical strength than their mental. So now they're more about working out and prepping for a race war than they are about... well, anything else.

They're 100% about brotherhood though, and I admire that. If they focused more on philosophical thought, I'd seek entry. But most seem to have abandoned that side of things.
>>
>>55297014
>>Continuned

Women are treated as whores unless you are a high ranking member's wife or girlfriend and even then, you are basically expendable. Paranoia runs rampant with the women, who are forced to whore themselves out for money and be passed around to everyone in the gang. Those who do manage to make rank constantly fear newer girls who may try and take their place and being made to fuck the rest of the club (as once you are made to fuck everyone in the gang, you basically are SOL and will be treated like a common whore).

He was with the SoS for a decade it was only until the late 80s that the Feds actually started infiltrating gangs. Part of the reasons they did was that a lot of the MC feuds led to an arms race of sorts that resulted in gangs accepting huge numbers of people or patching over unaffiliated clubs, for the simple goal of gaining numeric superiority over the other club in terms of membership numbers. This was the opening that let the Feds get their spies into the clubhouses.

Brotherhood was a joke in that if you got busted you were supposed to go to jail. If you had a wife or girlfriend and kids, they were fucked. No support from the club and worse, you'd see members trying to break up couples or families, with the intention of turning desperate wives and girlfriends into drug addicted whores, sucking cock for the gang for cash.

He ended up quitting the life when a SoS member basically flipped out on him and tried to kill him, in a drunken fit of "I'm going to beat the shit out of the first person I see" madness.
He had to move back home with his folks, who nearly went bankrupt paying his medical bills and even then, the club aggressively stalked him for nearly two years to make sure he didn't go to the police.
>>
>>55297014
>Probationary members are basically the club's bitches (the main reason he ultimately never tried to officially join). You are nothing but a slave to the gang when you are a prospect and you will be forced to do ANYTHING they want, even if it kills you or lands you in jail.

You aren't quite right about that, especially about the Sons of Silence.

They don't make prospects break laws. But hazing is a major part of joining a !%er gang. This is why any gang that tries to make you break laws while a prospect is garbage. Until the final test, of course. This is what weeds out the feds, especially with SOS.

It's really because I can't find jobs and have been rejected by society that I want to join a motorcycle club.

It's the natural result of having been marginalized because I was born a white male.

Because of this marginalization, I will make this society feel my wrath.
>>
>>55289578
theres really no point in interacting with white nationalists, they're just degenerates who use whiteness as an excuse to come together and do the same shit nigger and spic gangs are doing.
more power to them i guess, but they're not going to preserve a future for the white man, rather just fuck around for themselves.
only thing you can hope for them is that they'll be good allies in the race war
>>
ok I've seen recon mentioned too any times. Staff sergeant is that you? Big D?
>>
>>55296290
A lot of them are just rednecks and hicks who go on rides, and otherwise get drunk and into fist fights.

They don't all sell drugs.
>>
>>55289578
I have been riding since I was 18 and I would never consider joining up with any of these 'biker gangs'.

Every one is either made up of posers or a front for drug running. More recently the younger generations have been using the product they move too much and the few groups that still held to a code of honour have fallen apart.

You may as well join a cartel, they are essentially the same thing.
>>
>>55297262
Fascinating.

I have heard of some smaller, blood and occultist orientated groups. Like the Sons of Aesir

But I think that by infiltrating larger groups, like one of the Big Four, will have a greater effect.

The cool thing about outlaw mc's is that older men hold greater power
>>
>>55293341
>>55290647

A lot of US biker gangs are branching out and they import a seed group of members to get things started. These groups often suck up ethnic minorities in an area whenever a new chapter is formed.
>>
>>55297354
You are a skilled shill, a dis info agent.

I have to hand it to you, you have inside info only a failed Fed would have.

But you bacon-lubed butt boys will never infiltrate the Sons of Silence.

I won't even tell you why
>>
>>55290893
Smuggling drugs and women
>>
>>55294334
dude you are a retard, you should definately probate right in
>>
>>55289578
pure degeneracy
>>
>>55292054
This most biker gangs are less infiltrated by undercovers compared to kkk
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 396x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 396x371
>>55297675
This, SOA are pretty Bona fide racialists.

And then there's all the Neo nazis and skinheads (including proper hammer skins) who have joined gangs as infiltrators or just because their gangs have split.

What's not common knowledge however that the founder of the hells angels - Sonny Barger was really good friends with George Lincoln Rockwell, founder of the first American nazi party.

Hells angels used to provide security at nazi rally's and the constitution of the hells angels originally banned non whites from joining.

I actually wrote a massive article about this on stormfront years ago.....

Linking it before I re-read it....

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t788811/
>>
File: catpooping 45.jpg (372 KB, 2196x2275) Image search: [Google]
catpooping 45.jpg
372 KB, 2196x2275
>>55297377
>i will make society feel my wrath.

lol. this is fucking gold.
>>
>>55294142
The hells angels in my area on the northeast are all white but the are dangerous criminals
>>
>>55298225
Most of the real biker gangs don't take non-whites.

Only the fucking Mongols and maybe the Banditos and Vargas do.
>>
>>55289578
>Has anyone else given any thought to joining a biker gang as a way to network with other white nationalists?
I used to sell kilos of blow for the Hell Angles, it is not exactly a great career move. I ended up shooting a few people and beating a fuckton more, not fun. I only avoided pen time when my bosses in NY go killed so there was no testimony.
>>
>>55292288
fed
>>
>>55297262
Seven sins
Mcr?
>>
>>55296741
True story. When I was a kid Pres of NY.HA and a goon of a prospect had to be at least 6 '6' 300 lbs sucker punched my pal sitting in a bar on the LES a 19 year old kid not causing any kind of shit minding his business broke his jaw. Real tough 6 Hells Angels and a huge probate assault a 19 year old kid for nothing wtf can we do? Chapter pres is laughing whole time. Fuck em.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 450x450
>>55298126
Some links from the post;

Angels and Arabs at war in Europe
http://blog.balder.org/?p=483

White supremacy and biker gangs
http://www.culteducation.com/group/1173-white-supremacists/19890-white-supremacy-and-biker-culture-make-an-unpredictable-mix

Neo Nazi Skinheads and Outlaw MC gangs
http://formerskinhead.blogspot.co.nz/2010/07/neo-nazi-skinheads-and-outlaw.html?m=1

Biker gang hosts blood and honour concert
http://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=681
>>
>>55298440
Is english your 1st language? From what I can decipher it sounds like Montreal or NY mob cunts, they are both the same. And both pretty dangerous. I still sleep with my model 70 and 4 dogs
>>
>>55298790
I read it as "When I was a kid, the President of New York Hells Angels.....".

I can understand how it made no sense, I'm sadly fluent in reading drunk/stupid typing.
>>
>>55298790
Tell us more about your adventures

I heard from some biker friends that some real ultra violence happened between the angels and other bikers in canuckistan recently.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 460x320
>>55298126
>>55298641
If Racialist/Pro-White Organizations Formed A Partnership With Certain White Gangs On A Local Level It Would Ensure We Have A Solid Reinforced Position In That Area, & We Would Make It Clear That We Aren’t A Threat – As Rivals Looking For Territory Or Some Other B.S. But A Fellow White Group With Common Foes. The Result Would Be No Non-White Gangs Taking You On If They Believe You Associate With Certain Gangs.

Courting The White Gangs Should Come With Relative Ease;

Bonus Manpower - Means A Tighter Grip On Their Backyard And Assurance There’s no rivalry,

And Their ‘Rebel / 1%’ Attitude – Means Hanging Out With ‘White Supremacists’ Boosts Their Ego’s….

The Enemy Of My Enemy – The Only Thing They Have To Worry About Is Non-White Gangs Hating Them
– Like That Wasn’t Already An Issue… “We May As Well Team Up – As We Share A Common Threat”.

We Both Have People In The Prison System – We Can Look Out For Each Other Inside.

Contacts – We Both Have People Working As Police Officers And Prison Guards
(I Ain’t Saying Anything Here!)

And They Can Offer Us The Same Thing;
They Can Protect Our People In Prison For Example And We Can Be Seen In Public For A Show Of Force
– The Far Right Parties With Gang Members – And Gang Members Show Up At Demo’s – ‘As Spectators Of Course….’

Imagine The Next NSM Demo Or Something…. All These Stupid Little ARA Teenagers Show Up
– Flanked By Panther’s Or Berets… And Parked Across The Street Are A Couple Dozen Hells Angels….

Bonus link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HrMlpkIDVRE
>>
>>55298879
I'm laying in bed, Lower East Side = LES. If you need any further clarifications sirs and or madams I am here patiently awaiting your queries.
>>
>>55298923
>real ultra violence happened between the angels and other bikers in canuckistan recently.
Not really that recent. The HA are fucking crazy cunts here though. I used to just run coke and a few guns through the injun reserve. One time my partner in crime shot a NY border guy, I put a few bullets in the boat chasing us. Fucking nothing compared to Afghanistan
>>
Join any "outlawed" white supremacist group and youll fond yourself hurting more white "race traders" (or in other words, someone from within the organization who spoke against the connections kept with niggers and spics poisoning the community with drugs) rather than any actual degenerates or criminals. Funny enough, degenerste criminals are exactly what the Outlaw MC are.
>>
>>55299161
Yeah, when I heard about the biker killings in Canada it was like 8 (8!?) years ago.

HA tend to try to take over too much.

But we are warriors in spirit
>>
biker gangs here are full of turks and other subhumans
>>
>>55299336
The mongols of germany is made up of kurds mostly?
>>
>>55299182
>Funny enough, degenerste criminals are exactly what the Outlaw MC are.

I have addressed this before ITT.

The outlaw bikers already act with evil. But I think that evil is necessary.

It's that evil that make them seem like nothing more than white trash meth pushers to zog.

We all have to make compromises in this world
>>
>>55289578
They are not the last vestige, though. There are also: Nazis; militias in countries where genocides have happened in recent times; mercenaries; piracy, like in Somalia; drug cartels in Mexico... The re are many ways a purely masculine man can spend himself.
>>
>>55299414
>I think that evil is necessary
yeah it pretty much is, like it or not the HA + mob fuckers run the shit here in Montreal, if you have any 'civic' ambitions at all you need to know people. I'm in northern Ontario now far from that BS
>>
>>55290647
If you need to join a group to be a man, have you considered the Armed Forces?
>>
>>55293341
If 'spic' means 'hispanic', then yes. Not so many, but yes.
>>
>>55293968
They are non-political, alright. Politics gets in the way of drugs and other crime, I think.
And terrorism doesn't need a political motive: crime will do just as well.
>>
>>55299745
>have you considered the Armed Forces?
Not much to do these days. When I joined up back in 2000 shit kicked ass, after 9/11 it was basically fucking kill everything that moves take no prisoners (I was in Afgan) These days in the army must be boring as fuck (unless you are SF)
>>
File: 1391541584187.gif (3 MB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1391541584187.gif
3 MB, 200x199
>>55289578
Operation Werewolf
Wolves of Vinland
Doesn't have to be motorcycle based. Join a gang. Start the world.
>>
>>55300082
Just beat Lost and the Damned there, buddy?
>>
>>55301986
No, the games I play are real.

No vidya for me

But the premise is the same, I'd imagine.

I will become like Vlad Drakul in this world.

I have already made this choice.
>>
inb4 somebody makes a real 'path of light' mc
>>
>>55302545
It should be something like

'Brothers in Blood'

or

'Sons of Europa'

or maybe even you're right

'Path of Light' has a certain ring to it, but it doesn't sound like other clubs. You need a certain amount of conformity in these things.

I think it would be better to co-opt an existing club and take it over from the inside.

Even if you have to kill a couple hundred people
>>
>>55290893
Because they are more degenerate than said invaders.
>>
>>55302774
And this why you deserve to me conquered, you little bitch
>>
File: 1447002110492.gif (3 MB, 257x212) Image search: [Google]
1447002110492.gif
3 MB, 257x212
>>55302811
>Talks like he knows shit
>Literally half of the Banditos made up of turks and other immigrant shits
Same goes for the Hells Angels
>>
>>55291027
I found whatever interest I had in them tempered by the need to own a halfway respectable Harley. Those a slightly expensive and rattling shitboxes.

When I was low enough to consider wanting to be their punk-bitch for a few months to join, I never could have afforded a decent bike.
>>
>>55302811
>*And this why you deserve to Be conquered, you little bitch

There will be biker wars, soon, when we in America call for war against the invaders by out clubs in your country, and the puss out

>>55302861
Yeah well you have Outlaws and Sons of Silence in Germany and when we call for them to stand up for your nation, and they act like cowards, we will kill them with ease
>>
>>55302905
>halfway respectable Harley
No such thing exists. All Harleys are shit
>>
>>55303306
>No such thing exists. All Harleys are shit

I agree. Custom self-made bikes are the way to go.
>>
>>55289578
Motorcycle enthusiasts, especially "1%'ers" are literally pieces of shit.
I'd rather live in a multicultural safespace than be surrounded by fucking bikers.
>>
>>55289578
You can be masculine without resorting to being a violent thugs. Bikers are nigger tier degenerate drug dealers.
>>
>>55289578
They're comprised of 100% white trash, so, I suspect this is very adequately on /pol/'s alley.
>>
>>55303582
Well all MC except hells angels have a lot of Mexicans. Probably the only Hispanic people I've ever seen this far north tbqh
>>
>>55289578

WHITE TRASH.

Fuck off. This isn't Sons of Anarchy you massive homosexual. Go be a faggot elsewhere. Did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention when you were a child so now you think the answer to all of your problems is to ride a loud ass motorcycle dildo while screaming "vroom vrooooom aaayyyy erry1 look at me!!!"

You a faggot, and have a microscopic dick.
>>
>>55300082
Uhh story on webm? why are these niggers killing this woman. Is she white?
>>
>>55303657
>Well all MC except hells angels have a lot of Mexicans

No they don't

Most of them make being a white male a prerequisite to join.

You fucking retards
>>
>>55303729
Yes they do you faggot, Mongols, banditos, outlaws, all have done charity runs here and they have a lot of latinos
>>
>>55302215
3edgy6me
>>
>>55303797
The Outlaws don't allow non-whites.

The other two clubs are nigger tier
>>
I have some connections to the hells angels, but I'm not a member or anything.
>>
>>55303797
And if you see a shitskin with an Outlaw patch, tell me their chapter.

I"ll send some enforcers to check it out
>>
File: 1442958752730.gif (1020 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1442958752730.gif
1020 KB, 400x229
>>55304017
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.