[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Egyptians Enslaved White People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 23
File: 1446803880376f.jpg (200 KB, 640x826) Image search: [Google]
1446803880376f.jpg
200 KB, 640x826
The Egyptians (Black Civilization) pursued racial wars against whites from the Mediterranean and the Middle East, as I, Enrique Cardova, Egyptologist, will prove with academic sources in this board.

have you cheked my amazon book reviews?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A22N2GRD4T1TDX/ref=cm_aya_bb_pdp
do not forget to search for http://nilevalleypeoples.b10g5p0t.com
you might find your answers there. as always, Enrique Cardova, 6 foot 2, Egyptologist, PHD, SJW, and bIogger
>>
File: Captura012.png (32 KB, 839x317) Image search: [Google]
Captura012.png
32 KB, 839x317
The image in OP is of Black Egyptians circumcising foreigners that wanted to incorporate to Egyptian Civilization, even as 2nd class citizens, since they were not black.

And to settle it once and for all, the 4chan user Raziocinante is not, I repeat, is not, Enrique Cardova, Egyptologist. pic related.
>>
File: 207.gif (58 KB, 258x205) Image search: [Google]
207.gif
58 KB, 258x205
>>55216216
RAMESES II. SLAYING THE WHITES BEFORE RA, THE TUTELARY DEITY OF THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ABÛ-SIMBEL..
>>
File: nigger egyptian_jpg.jpg (48 KB, 308x475) Image search: [Google]
nigger egyptian_jpg.jpg
48 KB, 308x475
>>
THE DISCOURSE OF AMEN-RA,
LORD OF THRONES.

Thou hast struck off the heads of the Asiatics, and their children cannot escape from thee. Every land illuminated by thy diadem is encircled by thy might; and in all the zone of the heavens there is not a rebel to rise up against thee. The enemy bring in their tribute on their backs, prostrating themselves before thee, their limbs trembling and their hearts burned up within them."
>>
Campaign against "white" Mittani in parts of Lebanon:

"He is a king valiant ... Naharin which its lord had deserted out of fear ... I hacked up its towns and villages and I set fire to them ... I carried off their inhabitants ... also their herds of cattle ... I felled all their plantations and their fruit trees ...I had many vessels ... built on the mountains of God's Land in the neighborhood of the Lady of Byblos ... then on that mountain of Naharin, my Majesty erected my stela, carved out of the mountain on the western side of the Euphrates.."
>>
Conquest against and tribute from "white" Palestine:

"Tribute of the princes of Retenu, who came to do obeisance ... to the souls of his majesty... Now every harbor at which his majesty arrived was supplied with loaves and with assorted loaves, with oil, incense, wine, f[ruit] ---- abundant were they beyond everything ...
>>
Talking to yourself again?
>>
WE WUZ KEENZ N KWEENZ
>>
File: 1446862319535.jpg (49 KB, 741x515) Image search: [Google]
1446862319535.jpg
49 KB, 741x515
Tribute from 'white' Lebanon:

The chieftains, lord of Lebanon, construct the royal ships in order that people may sail south in them to bring all the marvels of the "Garden" to the palace. LPH. ... The chieftains of Retjenu (Retenu) who drag the flagpoles by means of oxen to the shore, it is they who come with their dues to the place where his majesty is, to the Residence in ...... bearing all the fine products brought as marvels of the south and being taxed for tribute annually as (with) all bondsmen of his Majesty."
>>
1. Who is Raziocinante / Enrique Cardova / Zarahan?

He is a radical Afrocentrist.

He is a member of an Afrocentric School of thought that has as a goal to “DRIVING AWARENESS ACROSS THE INTERNET. YOU, AMUN-RA, AND ZARAHAN AREN'T THE FIRST TO BE DISAPPOINTED - AS WELL AS OTHER ES POSTERS, EVEN SUPPORTIVE ACADEMICS WERE INITIALLY IN DISBELIEF.”

4chan is a breeding ground for their propaganda, to see how the public will react to their academic revisionism.
>>
2. Who is Raziocinante / Enrique Cardova / Zarahan?

He mentions institutions named "Afrocentric school(s)" http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008903;p=3#000145

So Enrique Cardova is a member of the same Afro Centric School as Raziocinante or they are the same person, since they use the same sources, same graphics, same parragraphs, same style, and both show the same afrocentric obsession, and have been banned from wikipedia for posting afrocentric lies:

>"Afrocentrism/Controversy over race of Ancient Egyptians- I swear to the almigty God, this article has been altered more times Joan Rivers' nose. There's too much controversy, too much bickering, and too many people with political and ideological agendas. If it was up to me, I'd block all IP addresses and users from editing this article except Deecevoice and Yom, besides those two, everyone else can well, shoo. - They failed in trying to get the page deleted. So now they are trying to wipe out all the new info. Pretty soon, all that new data will disppear. You might need Deecevoice and Yom to return to help keep some of that info in place. --Enrique cardova - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Enriquecardova - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Teth22".
>>
3. Who is Raziocinante / Enrique Cardova / Zarahan?

Enrique Cardova's works can be seen in his Amazon book reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A22N2GRD4T1TDX/ref=cm_aya_bb_pdp

His Blog: http://nilevalleypeoples.b10g5p0t.com

His Afrocentric posts in Egypt Search http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00015718

He talks with lunatics of the size of Clyde Winters who think (1) Olmecs, (2) Vikings and Celts were Black:

(1) http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009487;p=1#000031

(2) http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
>>
4. Who is Raziocinante / Enrique Cardova / Zarahan?

The afrocentric agenda of the afrocentric school Raziocinante and or Enrique Cardova - aka zarahan are part is exposed, part 1:

>Look, I'm sorry if I got annoyed with you, but I don't understand how you could even begin to think I'm acting as a spokesman for these people or making it up. I'm bringing to light what they think privately and how it informs their 'conclusions'. I don't want to name sources because the correspondence with them is on going and I don't want them alerted to the fact that I'm tapping them. When the communication is over, I'll then be in a better position to name names.

>I understand if it's difficult for people to accept that the views I'm relaying here are still held by academics, especially after all the hard work put in to driving awareness across the internet. You, amun-ra, and Zarahan aren't the first to be disappointed - as well as other ES posters, even supportive academics were initially in disbelief.

>But I don't think it does any good to stick heads in the sand. It's necessary to have a realistic sense of the opposition that exists.
>>
5. Who is Raziocinante / Enrique Cardova / Zarahan?

The afrocentric agenda of the afrocentric school Raziocinante and or Enrique Cardova - aka zarahan are part is exposed, part 2:

>“I agree with zaharan's suggestion that modern Egyptians' reluctance to embrace a Black African origin for their country's pre-Islamic civilization…”

>“In addition to those pressures, along with the good ol' anti-black racism that I'm sure still influences certain Western Egyptologists' opinions, I sense that the discipline as a whole has grown defensive towards views that they perceive as unorthodox or outside mainstream consensus…”

>“And let's not pretend like our side of the debate doesn't have its own dirty laundry to clean up. If anything, the straight-out black supremacists, hyper-diffusionists like Clyde Winters, and pan-Africanists who exaggerate Black African people's cultural and physical homogeneity are our loudest and most aggressive bedfellows, at least if Internet experience is anything to go by. For all their extremist zealotry, they've done more harm than good to our cause by reinforcing its "fringe" appearance."

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008903;p=3#000145”
>>
There is an Egyptian family living in our neighborhood.

Their daughter is my age and she has a goldish tan to her skin with white facial features.

During the summer, she gets really dark after going to the pool and beach.

Her mom has whitish facial features, but her skin is way darker year round.

Their whole family hates niggers and is very vocal about it.
>>
Operations against more 'white' 'Troglodytes':

"Then my Majesty made them take their oaths of allegiance as follows: never again shall we do anything evil against Menkheperre (another name for Thutmose III), may he live forever ...
Then my Majesty had them set free on the road to their cities*). They went off on donkeys for I had seized their chariotry. I captured their inhabitants for Egypt and their property likewise." [W. Helck transl. by B. Cummings (1982), `Urkunden der 18. Dynastie', `Egyptian Historical Records of the Later 18th Dynasty']

"His majesty proceeded northward, to overthrow the Asiatics (Mntyw-Stt). His majesty arrived at a district, Sekmem (Skmm) was its name. His majesty led the good way in proceeding to the palace of `Life, Prosperity, and Health (L.P.H.,' when Sekmen had fallen, together with Retenu (Rtnw) the wretched, while I was acting as rearguard." [Breasted, `Records', Vol. I, Sec. 680]
Time of Seti the Great - Presentation of Syrian Prisoners and Precious Vessels to Amon

"Smiting the Troglodytes, beating down the Asiatics (Mn·t·yw), making his boundary as far as the `Horns of the Earth', as far as the marshes of Naharin (N-h-r-n)." [Ibid., Vol. III, Sec. 118;]

"Slaying of the Asiatic Troglodytes (Ynw-Mn·t·yw [Menate, Manasseh]), all inaccessible countries, all lands, the Fenkhu of the marshes of Asia, the Great Bend of the sea (w'd-wr)."
>>
File: 1446928612960.jpg (480 KB, 898x654) Image search: [Google]
1446928612960.jpg
480 KB, 898x654
Booty seized from "white" Caananites:

".... 340 living prisoners; 83 hands; 2,401 mares; 191 foals; 6 stallions; ... young ...; a chariot, wrought with gold, (its) pole of gold, belonging to the chief of `M-k-ty' (as the land around Jerusalem was called); .... 892 chariots of his wretched army; total, 924 (chariots); a beautiful suit of bronze armor, belonging to the chief of Jerusalem; .... 200 suits of armor, belonging to his wretched army; 502 bows; 7 poles of (mry) wood, wrought with silver, belonging to the tent of that foe. Behold, the army of his majesty took ...., 297 ...., 1,929 large cattle, 2,000 small cattle, 20500 white small cattle." [JBRE, `Records', Vol. II, Sec. 435; See also the following sections.]
>>
Tribute from "white" Assur/Assyria
"The tribute of the chief of Assur (Ys-sw-r): genuine lapis lazuli, a large block, making 20 deben, 9 kidet; genuine lapis lazuli, 2 blocks; total, 3; and pieces, [making] 30 deben; total, 50 deben and 9 kidet; fine lapis lazuli from Babylon (Bb-r); vessels of Assur of hrrt- stone in colors, ---- very many." "Tribute of the chief of Assur: horses ---. A ---- of skin of the M-h-w as the [protection] of a chariot, of the finest of --- wood; 190(+x) wagons --- --- wood, nhb wood, 343 pieces, carob wood, 50 pieces; nby and k'nk wood, 206 pieces; olive oil, ------.." [BREASTED, Vol. II, Sec. 446, 449]
>>
This nigger hasn't killed himself yet?
>>
File: hxtfjhfjfhyjy.jpg (304 KB, 738x495) Image search: [Google]
hxtfjhfjfhyjy.jpg
304 KB, 738x495
"Whites" put to slave labor in Egypt.

from Project Guttenberg full text of:
A HISTORY OF EGYPT FROM THE EARLIEST TIMES TO THE PERSIAN CONQUEST
BY JAMES HENRY BREASTED,
II, 760-1, 773. 2 II, 761.

"the Asiatics of all countries came with bowed head, doing obeisance to the fame of his majesty."

book text:

"Thutmose's war-galleys moored in the harbour of the town; but at this time not merely the iceaUh of Asia was unloaded from the ships; the Asiatics themselves, bound one to another in long lines, were led down the gang planks to begin a life of slave- labour for the Pharaoh (Fig. 119). They wore long matted beards, an abomination to the Egyptians ; their hair hung in heavy black masses upon their shoulders, and they were clad in gaily coloured woolen stuffs, such as the Egyptian, spotless in his white linen robe, would never put on his body.

Their arms were pinioned behind them at the elbows or crossed over their heads and lashed together ; or, again, their hands were thrust through odd pointed ovals of wood, which served as hand-cuffs. The women carried their children slung in a fold of the mantle over their shoulders. With their strange speech and uncouth postures the poor wretches were the subject of jibe and merriment on the part of the multitude ; while the artists of the time could never forbear caricaturing them. Many of them found their way into the houses of the Pharaoh's favourites, and his generals were liberally rewarded with gifts of such slaves; but the larger number were immediately employed on the temple estates, the Pharaoh's domains, or in the construction of his great monuments and buildings."
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Conservative Egyptologist Frank Yurco, shows that the 12th Dynasty was of the negroid type, of Upper Egyptian and Nubian origin. The 12th Dynasty is one of Egypt's greatest, and was in place approximately 1000 years before the 25th dynasty. Yurco also shows that the Nubians were ethnically the closest people to the Egyptians.

Quote:

"the XIIth Dynasty (1991-1786 B.C.E.) originated from the Aswan region. As expected, strong Nubian features and dark coloring are seen in their sculpture and relief work. This dynasty ranks as among the greatest, whose fame far outlived its actual tenure on the throne. Especially interesting, it was a member of this dynasty- that decreed that no Nehsy (riverine Nubian of the principality of Kush), except such as came for trade or diplomatic reasons, should pass by the Egyptian fortress at the southern end of the Second Nile Cataract. Why would this royal family of Nubian ancestry ban other Nubians from coming into Egyptian territory? Because the Egyptian rulers of Nubian ancestry had become Egyptians culturally; as pharaohs, they exhibited typical Egyptian attitudes and adopted typical Egyptian policies."

- (F. J. Yurco, 'Were the ancient Egyptians black or white?', Biblical Archaeology Review (Vol 15, no. 5, 1989)

"Among the foreigners, the Nubians were closest ethnically to the Egyptians. In the late predynastic period (c. 3700-3150 B.C.E.), the Nubians shared the same culture as the Egyptians and even evolved the same pharaonic political structure."
- (F. J. Yurco, 'Were the ancient Egyptians black or white?', Biblical Archaeology Review (Vol 15, no. 5, 1989)
>>
>>55216104
here we go again
saged
>>
>>55217174
>>55217202
>>55217234
>>55217257
>>55217285

Who is Raziocinante / Enrique Cardova / Zarahan?

SEE LINKS RELATED
>>
File: AhmadOlmec.jpg (5 KB, 102x117) Image search: [Google]
AhmadOlmec.jpg
5 KB, 102x117
bumpity bump
>>
should i read this shit?
>>
>>55216104
You think you're fooling anyone, you autistic falseflagging little shit? Why do you think people reply to Raziocinante's posts while your crap always gets ignored?
>>
W E W U Z K A N G S N S H I E E T
>>

A shit-posting meme persona that talks to itself out of sheer desperation.

Saged.
>>
>>55219604
No, but you should accept that over the 3000 year history that is Ancient Egypt maybe a few different tribes managed to rule the region in that time.
Egypt have brown kings, Egypt had black kings and Egypt had greek kings. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

Look at how much our own world has changed in 300 years. Now multiply that by ten, that's Egypt.
>>
well, i've kept Raziosinante away from pol for 2 days, i'm onto something.

>>55219604
>>55219649
>>55219689
>>55219799
>>55217174 (You)
>>55217202 (You)
>>55217234 (You)
>>55217257 (You)
>>55217285 (You)

SEE LINKS RELATED
>>
File: das_rite_simple_cap.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
das_rite_simple_cap.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>>55219909
>>
>>55219649
and i'm not fooling any one, the "black egyptians enslaves whites" are parragraphs taken from raziocinantes real work.

http://www.teaching-africa.com/famous-african-kings---queens-by-anheuser-busch.html

Raziocinante / Enrique Cardova / Zarahan?

He is a radical Afrocentrist, member of an Afrocentric School of thought that has as a goal to use 4chan is a breeding ground for their propaganda, to see how the public will react to their academic revisionism.
>>
>>55216104
This is what is called bait. Anyone who posts in this thread trying to debate these trolls is a total cUck
>>
File: zzzzz.png (325 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz.png
325 KB, 500x500
>>55220106
>>
>>55219909
>>55220089
>well, i've kept Raziosinante away from pol for 2 days, i'm onto something.

Nah. http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Raziocinante/

You thinking you're doing some kind of smart ass reverse psychology, but you're just losing your time because everyone is ignoring you.
>>
File: 1446928820643.jpg (1 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
1446928820643.jpg
1 MB, 3648x2736
>>
File: spic niggerfaggot.png (635 KB, 1666x892) Image search: [Google]
spic niggerfaggot.png
635 KB, 1666x892
>>55216104
>>
>>55221543
>>55217174 (You) (You)
>>55217202 (You) (You)
>>55217234 (You) (You)
>>55217257 (You) (You)
>>55217285 (You) (You)

SEE LINKS RELATED
>>
File: G6JhlCY.gif (2 MB, 356x216) Image search: [Google]
G6JhlCY.gif
2 MB, 356x216
AY GRINGO WE WUZ KINGZnKQWWEENZZZnSHIEEET
>>
>>55216104
prove it in a youtube video or get out
>>
>have you cheked my amazon book reviews?
>http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A22N2GRD4T1TDX/ref=cm_aya_bb_pdp
Reported for advertising
>>
File: YueMinjun6.jpg (174 KB, 650x764) Image search: [Google]
YueMinjun6.jpg
174 KB, 650x764
>>55221969
Good, the moderators will read my book reviews
>>
This is almost on the level of time cube insanity.
>>
>>55217174 (You)
>>55217202 (You)
>>55217234 (You)
>>55217257 (You)
>>55217285 (You)

SEE LINKS RELATED
>>
Does that mean blacks owe Jesus an apology for thousands of years of slavery
>>
>>55216368
>>55216216
>>55216104

nice one, samefag.

Also: even if you were royalty, lol not anymore.
>>
>>55223082

woah... blacks were the original slave-owners?! Whoops...
>>
File: 1446928190083.jpg (56 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
1446928190083.jpg
56 KB, 640x920
Blacks built the twin towers, whites demolished them with their jet fuel that melted the steel beams...
>>
>>55216104
>The Egyptians (Black Civilization) pursued racial wars against whites from the Mediterranean and the Middle East
>Who were the sea peoples

Actually it was the other way around, mediterranean peoples used to raid egypt and push their shit in
>>
>>55224085
have you seen Raziocinante lately?
>>
>>55216104
>Cordova

Thats a sephardic surname
>>
File: 550.png (901 KB, 1044x796) Image search: [Google]
550.png
901 KB, 1044x796
>>55224916
cArdova
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
buuump
>>
>>55216104
>>55216662

Lol I bet you don't believe civilization existed before 10,000 BCE Enrique.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.