[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there are so many Asians in universities but none of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12
File: markzuckerberg.jpg (59 KB, 1024x709) Image search: [Google]
markzuckerberg.jpg
59 KB, 1024x709
How come there are so many Asians in universities but none of them create anything?
>>
>>55190621
>>55190621
They get attacked by tentacles and monsters and shit !
>>
>>55190621
the guy who created the chinese version of google went to an american university i believe
>>
>>55190756

>Chinese version of Google
>shitty knockoff (I've used it)

How is this different from the low quality imitation crap the chinks churn out?
>>
>>55190621
They do lol. 20%-40% of researchers, inventors and professionals in the US are Asians. It's one of the reasons why America isn't lagging in technology and progress like Europe, because it imports lots of Koreans, Chinese and Japanese. You don't hear about any of that stuff because you obviously dont read academic journals.
>>
>>55190621
they are yes men.
they are the peasants class.
they will do as commanded by thier superiors but have no idea of thier own.
they can reverse engineer and improve but they will not invent new concepts. and they will not disobey thier rulers.
>>
>>55190621
Are you retarded??
>>
>>55191877
>They do lol. 20%-40% of researchers, inventors and professionals in the US are Asians
Proofs?
>>
They lack testosterone which makes you dominant, obey rules and try out now things and patterns. They are also manlets and therefore they can't possibly have similar authority and credibility as taller people.
>>
>>55192724
I firmly believe the Chinese government has been genetically manipulating their population and growing the children in labs. I have never in my life seen so many big, tall Chinamen until the last few years.
>>
>>55190621
You only see the marketing gurus and CEOs in the media, the guys who invent stuff keep a low profile.
>>
They're not really smart
They're just good at doing repetitive tasks and imitating things
>>
>>55192224
Literally any top tier college or research institute in the US.
>>
>>55192863
>nutrition
>>
>>55192224
>Proofs?
Just walk into any STEM grad program in the last 40 years.
>>
>>55193636
>>55193682
>no proofs
>GUYS THEY EXIST I SWEAR
Okay then.
>>
>>55193439
Asians are by far the most innovative and creative people on the planet if they have the right socieconomic background. For example, the average Korean is four times as likely to submit an industrial design to the patent office as a German.
>>
>>55193743
>I NEED TO SEE PROOF
>I CAN'T GOOGLE AND READ NAMES
okay then
>>
>>55193743
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Intellectual_Property_Indicators

Why do you think USA isn't as low on the rankings as Europe?
>>
>>55193745
>the average gook is four times as likely to patent troll than a German is to invent something
>>
>>55193745

They're like women, they're good at doing stuff that's already been done before, but genuine creation? They're fucking clueless.
>>
All of themlack creativity and interpersonal skills. That's majority of good buisness. They can do repetitive tasks like accounting nothing beyond that. They will never be equal to the white man fully.
>>
>>55190837
>shitty knockoff
you're half right. the guys who made google were actually influenced by an earlier search engine called rankdex made by robin li. li was in turn influenced by the google search engine when he created baidu
>>
>>55193682
I've mostly seen Indians in the classes I was in during college. Check mate.
>>
>>55192224
Literally everywhere.

Just google nobel prize winners or go to a research university.
>>
If you look at the physics nobel prize winners in the last 15 years about a third of them are japanese, another third are ashkenazi jews and the rest are white europeans

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/
>>
People of all types create things.

The Western Media is obsessed with white men though.

Watch less news. Listen to more NPR. Read scholarly articles. There you go.
>>
>>55195119
I like the way you drew a distinction between news and NPR.
>>
>>55195220
Eh, it's not the best but you can do a lot worse. I almost said, "podcasts" but there are a lot of shitty podcasts out there so womp.
>>
>>55195119
>>55194996
>>55193868
>>55193636
Asians are robots. They create so little in ratio to their population.
>>
>>55193868
The bulk of those are designs. The Chinese are aware of this problem, that they file a bunch of patent applications which are not very valuable.
>>
Some made it to the top winning fields medals. I think most are more interested in getting a career than aspire to create something.
>>
>>55195388
Source?

Besides, lots of Asian people live in China which is a pretty oppressive country. There are probably a lot of potential Mark Zuckerbergs toiling away at Foxconn right now b/c it's their best option.

America is the land of milk and honey. America has a prosperous middle class. Despite America's bad reputation, it is pretty advanced socially.

These are recipes for people doing great things with science.
>>
File: capture.png (905 KB, 847x465) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
905 KB, 847x465
>asians are like 60% of my uni
>top of the class are mostly whites and jews

Asians are literally only good at taking tests but are fucking awful at critical thinking/writing
>>
>>55195388
Would you consider Indians to be robots as well? There populations is huge but their creative output is nil
>>
>>55192041
shekelstein pls
>>
>>55195814
Tell me your uni. Is it in socal
>>
>>55195814
>Asians are literally only good at taking tests but are fucking awful at critical thinking/writing

An Indian American dude created USB. The Japanese created flash storage.

Aaron Sorkin didn't write movies about those things though which leads to dumbass conclusions like the above.
>>
>>55195828
The CEO of Google and Pepsi are both currynigs so they're not as bad just definitely not creative.
>>
>>55195897
No it's in Virginia
>>
>>55195381
Fair enough. Truth be told, I often gain valuable insight when I occasionally put NPR on. And actually my local station seems to do a pretty good job with local news, and they've even taken to running a couple hours of locally-produced local content, which is pretty neat.

But even /pol/ and podcasts play a role in "news" these days. What a world we live in.
>>
File: muh innovation.png (18 KB, 286x457) Image search: [Google]
muh innovation.png
18 KB, 286x457
>>55195388
>caring about inventions/innovations when wealth is the only thing that matters

Asians are less than 5% of the US population, but ivy leagues have nearly 25% asians and tons of them end up as doctors or investment bankers.

Why do research for a shitty lab when you can go into wall street or become a doctor and guarantee yourself a ton of money?
>>
>>55196043
>R on. And actually my local station seems to do a pretty good job with local news, and they've even taken to running a couple hours of locally-produced local content, which is pretty neat.
>But even /pol/ and podcasts play a role in "news" these days. What a world we live in.

Sure. I guess when I said "Western Media" I was mostly referring to ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/Fox + Local "If it bleeds it leads stuff". That and print media which sadly is so hard up for cash that they've taken to accepting money to essentially run advertisements disguised as articles.
>>
>>55190621
I live in Flushing Queens, which is bigger and more Chinese than Chinatown in Manhattan. Chinese people are 1) gross as fuck
2) only good looking once they become americanized
3) robots who literally do not understand the concept of intellectual property.
in fact I believe this has been a international problem too, asian countries make cheap knockoffs of successful products and businesses....My econ teacher even tells a story about going to a fake starbucks in china where the same name and menu were used.
>>
>>55190621
because they lack creativity
>hurr durr muh IQ

this is what you get when putting all the eggs in one basket
>>
>>55196052
This just proves Asians are robots that make money. It doesn't prove they can innovate or create anything
>>
File: shigeru-miyamoto.jpg (41 KB, 641x324) Image search: [Google]
shigeru-miyamoto.jpg
41 KB, 641x324
>>55196249
>because they lack creativity

y u mad tho?
>>
>>55192041
>they are the peasants class.

This is the reason why they will never be a real super power, it's in their blood.
>>
>>55196020
UVA? The kids at the top of that school are all the WASP offspring frat kids, it's pretty weird. The asians get smoked.
>>
File: money.png (40 KB, 585x382) Image search: [Google]
money.png
40 KB, 585x382
>>55196307
>not wanting money

Nobody wants to do research desu. The only people I know that went into research are the ones that didn't have a high enough GPA to get into med school. Literally no one wants to work for a lab and make 50k a year when they could make 300k a year.

I'd rather be a highly successful investment banker than a kek working for some lab. Why wouldn't?
>>
>>55190621
Asians are not creative people, with the possible exception of Japanese. In my life experience I have never witnessed an Asian come up with a creative solution, the Chinese are particularly lacking.
>>
>>55196020
What uni tho
>>
>>55196359
A guy who made one game 50 times is creative?
>>
>>55196359
>nintendo
That was when I stopped taking you, and your opinion, seriously.
>>
>>55196359
The last creative thing they made was Pikmin.
>>
>>55194200
>I've never seen it; so it must not be true!

Maybe if you did literally anything in academia you'd actually would see that?
>>
>>55196687
>>55196712
>>55196733

Haters. I'll leave you to praise lord Zuck I guess. Why don't you refresh your Facebook feed again. I bet someone DEFINITELY posted something interesting this time!
>>
Can this be attributed to biology or culture?
>>
>>55195703
>>55195828
>>55196052
>>55196563
Asians can't think for themselves. They overwork themselves and are basically slaves to their parents. They're smart because they HAVE to be smart. Confucian values and that type of thing.
Source : literally any chinese, korean, or japanese person
>>
File: 800px-Jack_Ma_2008[1].jpg (76 KB, 800x853) Image search: [Google]
800px-Jack_Ma_2008[1].jpg
76 KB, 800x853
>>55193186
Jack Ma seems pretty based, but then again he was an english teacher, so chances are he is more open to westerm ideology
>>
ITT: White dudes with 40 credit hours ignoring boatloads of counter examples that don't fit within their worldview b/c they don't know what to do with their life so they fall back on the comfort that their destined to "create".
>>
>>55197134
Sum Ting Wong pls
>>
>>55196986
>Asians can't think for themselves.
Proof? If you're so obsessed with research and innovation, I'm sure that any claim needs to be backed with a peer reviewed article.

Asians work hard because money is power, and they're exceptionally good at acquiring money.

I'll ask you this: Would you rather do research in science or would you rather work in investment banking?

Research does not necessarily require a competitive GPA, while investment banking does. How is it "bad" to get a high GPA and go into investment banking than get a lower, less competitive, GPA and end up working for a lab?

Most people, if they have the competitive stats, would choose the higher paying job.
>>
File: Human-accomplishment.jpg (243 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
Human-accomplishment.jpg
243 KB, 1200x967
>>55197134
ITT: Asian IDF in full force
Pic related, you've been BTFO
>>
>>55197308
refer to
>>55197326
>>
>>55197369
How does that prove that Asians can't think from themselves? Was that a stated conclusion?

Also, you still haven't answered my question. Would you rather do research in science or work in investment banking?
>>
>>55190621
Because Asians only excel at rote memorization and cheating.
>>
>>55197426
>How does that prove that Asians can't think from themselves? Was that a stated conclusion?
The graph pretty much speaks for its self. If asians could think for themselves then they'd have a larger percentage of significant figures & events.

>Would you rather do research in science or work in investment banking?
Research.
I'm contributing to society and not working 60+ hours/week.
>>
>>55190621
>white people make everything

It's actually Jews
>>
>>55197326
Lol ya make sure to cut it off at 1950. You know, before the Korean War and the democratization of Japan.

DaVinci is dead bro. Time to stop riding his coattails. What have you "created" today?
>>
Also,

>live in Kentucky
>all white population, shitty cultural desert, no inventions, no anything
>Move to Santa Clara
>Asians literally everywhere
>innovation, nice place to live, isn't shitty like Kentucky or New England.
>>
File: za.png (1 MB, 754x1222) Image search: [Google]
za.png
1 MB, 754x1222
>>55190621
>implying the kike on OP picture created anything on his own

lol he can't even produce a baby with his asian wife. any 12 year old coder knows much more than Shoahberg.
>>
>>55197658
They've had more significant events because they conquered most of the world, using technology created by Asians - gunpowder. Before the invention of guns, Asians actually had one of the greatest ancient civilizations. If Genghis Khan had not died, he /would/ have conquered all of Europe.

>Research
Then I hope you never complain about the 1% having too much money.

You're obsessed with "contributing to society" when you will never invent or innovate anything yourself. Only a very small portion of researchers are able to innovate something. I'm mainly interested in my own goals, my own financial freedom, and the ability to do whatever the fuck I want with the money I make.

My friend's father retired when he was 50. I'd rather make a bunch of money, retire, and then go on vacations for the rest of my life than retiring at 65 like a wage slave.
>>
File: 0x6001.jpg (165 KB, 834x528) Image search: [Google]
0x6001.jpg
165 KB, 834x528
>>55197799
You can believe in chink superiority all you want but facts dont change.
China, Japan, and Korea all required America's help. America transformed those nations. If chinks are as great as you say, they wouldn't have required the U.S.'s intervention.
>>
>>55198143
Most of the modern innovations and inventions have been by Jews.
>>
>>55198220
Jews raised in white countries.
>>
>>55198346
>America is a white country

If a country is ruled by Jews it's a Jewish country.
>>
>>55190621
Because they go home as soon as they get their degrees. This is what Trump's been talking about in regards to that attempted stumping last debate.
>>
>>55192224
He's talking out of his ass.
>>
>>55198428
It's not my country and we didn't invent everything. Holy crap it's either mega-antisemitism (gas every last kike) or like we're the worlds' greatest geniuses (Jews invented everything).

No middle road with you people.
>>
>>55197908
she has him by the balls
>>
>>55197908
I'd take his billions over the faux victory of knowing more than a 12 year old coder.
>>
>>55197673
No one implied that also wrong Jews just finance and take credit for it.
>>
File: iu-261.jpg (82 KB, 620x323) Image search: [Google]
iu-261.jpg
82 KB, 620x323
>>55196359
Japanese are honorary Aryans. But Chinese are almost poo in loo tier.
>>
>>55198531
Not everything but a massive percentage especially relative to their demographic size
>>
>>55190621

asians cheat and copy stuff from others.
>>
>>55198143
I don't believe in the superiority of anyone you racist piece of shit.

I'm glad the 200 year existence of the US is enough for you to make a case for white superiority. America is great. I love it. But America relied on some dumbass accidentally "discovering" it and then a few generations of religions zealots pillaging what was essentially the land of milk and honey. America's existence depended upon the French bailing them out during the revolution.

What people create has everything to do with the circumstances and the time in which they live. The Tigris and Euphrates was called the Cradle of Civilization. The most advanced people on Earth lived here. Thousands of years later though the fertile crescent isn't so fertile anymore and the place sucks to live in.

The wonders of Ancient Egypt were due in large part to the civilizations proximity to the Nile River. Being a few hundred miles closer to the Nile is the difference between a society prospering and one dicking around in the desert for years.

For a contemporary example, Asians existed under oppressive dicks and not much innovation happened. Oppressive dicks go away and in the 1980s, everything said "Made in Japan" on it.

Crack a history book. You're not superior because you saw "Steve Jobs" and a white guy was in it.
>>
>>55190621
Asian have only been good at copying and make things smaller. They never invented anything relevant.
>>
>>55190837
How is Facebook any different from the dozen or so other social networks available at the time?
>>
>>55196563
Some people have a drive that goes beyond money. You could go work for a company, doing the work of a drone that makes more money for your boss than yourself, or you could try contributing to the whole of human knowledge.
>>
>>55198606
Doing nothing but making anime and nankang doesn't make you honorary Aryan Japan is awful.
>>
>>55198638
Build wall, Jose.

>>55198575
Similarly, I'd rather go into a high paying field (like most Asians do), than do research and make almost nothing - At least you get to be more innovative :^)
>>
File: proofs.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>55191877
>>
>>55198779
It was more user friendly than Myspace
>>
>>55198785
Your argument is similar to those who people major in art or music rather than STEM.

Money is the single most important factor, and I guarantee you that you would choose money if you had the grades for it.
>>
>>55198972
Myspace wasn't the only social network available at the time, and Facebook wasn't the first to implement a simplified UI.
>>
File: Edward_Tsang_Lu.jpg (50 KB, 483x600) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Tsang_Lu.jpg
50 KB, 483x600
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_Americans#Science
>>
>>55190621
Many of them are Grad students and can be considered slave labor. A lot of them work as TAs or RAs and pay a premium to go to school in the US. They are on very strict visas and if they decide not to TA and RA they would be kicked out of the country. Its easy to see why the schools have this preference.
>>
>>55199182
Facebook appealed based on exclusivity (uni graduates only) and then after it opened up beyond that, to teenagers on the basis that it was what older people were using (school kids tend to follow university students for trends).

They killed MySpace's target audience and took it for themselves.
>>
Two different philosophies ingrained into us.
1. West: "The end justifies the means."
2. East: "The way is the goal."

Eastern philosophy states that to achieve a desirable outcome, you only need to follow in the right path (which the elders have outlined).

Western philosophy states that if your outcome is not desirable, you must change something.

Eastern philosophy ultimately leads to stagnation and
compartmentalization (china, japan).

Western philosophy brings fast progress and great results, but leads to a dehumanized society.
>>
>>55197908
He was an opportunist but that's still better than most chinks considering how many of them are coming out of unis
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.