[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on Bosnians, regardless of religion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: bosna.png (173 KB, 2000x1951) Image search: [Google]
bosna.png
173 KB, 2000x1951
What's your opinion on Bosnians, regardless of religion. Would you visit Bosnia? What's the general opinion of Bosnia in your country?
>>
I have been to Mostar 5/5 place would recommend
>>
>>55188783
Legit clay for K.u.K, there is no independence for Bosnia
>>
Bosnians are just Serbs who converted to islam.
>>
Most Bosnians I know are cool fun guys, but the country itself is a mess imo. I would not want to live in that shithole. Which is not a condemnation of its people, just of its current state.
>>
95/100 people don't know you exist I'm sorry to say senpai.
>>
>>55188783
95/100 people dont know you exist I'm sorry to say senpai.
>>
muslims don't belong in Europe
>>
>>55189071
>>55189105
>says didn't complete captcha so didn't post
>still posts anyway
fucking 4chin
>>
>>55188783
General view is that they are a well meaning, honest, bit dumb and naive.

People from Bosnia are accepted by everyone, unlike people from Herzegovina. There is a strong dislike for the people from that region. No one will speak of it out loud yet they are viewed as second class citizens by most of the people. Tacky big houses, expensive cars, lack of modesty and taste, tribalist mentality, corruption, religious zealotry..reasons abound.
>>
I worked with a few Bosnian guys some years ago. They always picked on the only Serb guy in the company, just because he was Serb.
>>
>>55189175
Well you know, he was a Serb, what other reason do you need?
No but seriously, there's shit like this everywhere. The English, Scots and Irish don't get along, the South and North Koreans don't get along. USA and Mexoco don't get along, France and Britain don't get along. It's just neighborly fighting
>>
>>55188852

they don't slobber russkie cock like serbs do.
>>
File: Lefties.jpg (207 KB, 2048x1024) Image search: [Google]
Lefties.jpg
207 KB, 2048x1024
>>55189172
Only (maybe) in your leftist shithole
Croats from Bosnia and Herz. are great people
>inb4 ''ti si Bosanđeros koji živi u Hrvatskoj''
>>
>>55189385
it's a little different.

most other issues are over shit that happened 100 years ago between great grand pappys.

serbs were murdering bosniaks in the 90's
>>
>>55189544
yeah sure, but give it another few decades and it'll be the same. it's just the way it goes
>>
>>55189034
10/10 agree
>>
>>55189172
Yeah I have to agree. I'm from the north and the people in Herzegovina are so fucking rude and annoying. I know one who works in Saudi Afagia and he literally just brags about his mansion and his money and how he can get any women he wants (he's 45).
>>
>>55189385

Of course.

The Bosnians also told me Bosnia is a great place to go because of the Male/Female ratio. It's very easy to find a nice lady there they said. Is that true?
>>
>>55188783
Srpska Republic is Serbia and Kosovo is not a country
>>
>>55189487
Wrong. My town is 50/50 on the political scale, has 30% Bosnian Croats and everyone gets along just fine. But the stereotypes against Hercegovci are strong among everyone. Bosnians get insulted when you equate them with H. Just this morning I was listening in one of the stores how people hate their borderline fascist tendencies and how they are responsible for sullying HDZ's reputation and that of the right-wing in general.

Can't say that I disagree.
>>
>>55189891
well, in the urban centers most girls are what the eglish call "slags". so you can get one but they're not very nice. there are nice girls in the villages and such, but they're either not very bright or conditioned to be boringly subservient.

but maybe you like that, i dunno
>>
I've heard that the 3 ethnic groups pretty much hate each other. Is that true?
>>
>>55189982

They told me there is like a 30/70 Male/Female ratio because so many men were killed in the war. And they told me girls are really nice and smart. Since their economy is shit they can't get a job, and because of that they just keep studying and studying.

Just saying what they said. I have my doubts.
>>
>>55189945

How is RS Serbia but Kosovo isnt Albania?
Dont get me wrong, I am against both RS and Kosovo
>>
Most friendly, fun to be around people i've ever met.
>>
>>55189784

Rude and annoying?
What the hell, we are a modest, healthy and moral people.
Have seen enough to know that Bosnians, esp jalije, are ruder than us. Not to forget, half of Sarajevo should have it's driving licence removed
>>
>>55189982
what do you want to be bossed around by some cunt all your life?
>>
Do not come to bosnia if you dont have to. There is nothing here for you. There is nothing here for bosnians. You are welcome, but even the Kalahari desert is more interesting.
Bosnia is a mistake, it was a mistake, and it will always be a mistake. Its people hate themselves and others inside. Its people would ally themselves with satan if it meant power over the other people inside bosnia, people would destroy bosnia if it meant the other people would be gone.
Bosnia is a territory on which a civil war was stopped by foreigners, a war that has been going on for 1000 years and it will never stop.
It is full of muslims, it is full of croats that are proud of massacres by nazis, it is full of serbs that are proud of massacres they carried out.
The children are being poisoned by hate since they start walking, and if one side was to extend the arm of friendship, that entire side is dead, literally. It is gone. If you come to a muslim, serb, bosniak, bosnian, croat, or whatever there is, and you apologize for crimes done by your side, in this or that war, you are condemning your entire tribe and agreeing for a purge of your own. You extend an arm of friendship, you shit on everything that defines you.
The other side, which ever it is, does not want apology, it wants you dead, it wants you suffering, it wants you kneeling, it wants you to submit, it wants you cursed, it wants you gone. Nobody wants peace here, everyone wants to be the overlord of the other. Nobody wants prosperity here, everyone wants to be richer and more powerful than the other and rub it in his face.
>>
File: 1439141789402.png (667 KB, 650x713) Image search: [Google]
1439141789402.png
667 KB, 650x713
>>55188783
2012 meme xDDDKEBeab xDDxxXXD
>>
>>55189172
Found the purger
>>
>>55190237
Stay away. We might be naive and stupid nazis but pls no degenerate "Europeans". I would rather see this shithole go full shariya than EU. And no there are no smart people here, male or female. And yes we are all Serbs just converted to islam and catholicism.
>>
Diaspora here.

You are all faggots, kek.
>>
>>55190341

Nice try Miodrag
>>
>>55188783
i have bosnian friend here in Macedonia, there are many Bosnians here also, he is pretty chill though, my opinion of them is much higher than the Albanians desu
>>
>>55190187
I agree about the Sarajevo drivers. to the gulag with them. But the trams suck balls. And yes you are rude, in Konjic the bingo cashier was a complete asshole, some jerks threw me in the lake in Jablanica, even tho I told them I was too scared to jump off the thing you jump off of (idk what its called). Needless to say, I pissed my pants. In Mostar the people are complete assholes, asking for directions and they're all rude n swearing. The only nice people I came accross in Mostar moved from the north (e.g around Tuzla and Doboj). In Sarajevo it's a different story, I asked for directions and the woman I asked literally got out of her way to walk 500 meters to show me where a building is. In Mostar they'd just be like "eh nemam vremena" or "nisam ti ja odavde" even tho they sound so Mostarian it hurts.
>>
I recently met a qt Bosnian girl. What kind of shit are they into and how do I get with this chick?
>>
File: feels.jpg (37 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
37 KB, 550x453
>>55188783
>>55190445

I used to date a croat who was born in bosnia but whose family had to move to zagreb during the war.

I have the highest respect for these people and wish I hadn't been an asshole to her, she was wife material but I guess i was too young and stupid to realise it at the time.

Other than that I don't know muslim bosnians or serb bosnians. I know she still hated the serbs for killing part of her family.
>>
>>55190392
It's Ahmed actually. Do you even live here bro?
>>
>>55190300
Nope
>>
>>55188783
Why aren't you guys taking more refugees?
>>
>>55190237
10/10 agree with this. Everybody hates everybody here and we only care for ourselves, everybody wants to see their "enemy" suffer. Heck, in Sarajevo some faggot wanted to beat me up because I said I was from Doboj (a primarily orthodox city). He literally questioned me for 5 minutes and it took me 10 more to convince him I'm not a orthodox/serbian. And I got bad looks for having a bosnian flag on my shirt in Tomislavgrad. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>55188783
I hate muslims, so i'd only go to Bosnia as part of the next European Crusades and hang out with some based Serbs.
>>
>>55190528

Because we aint degenerated libtard keks?
>>
>>55190528
Who would want to come to Bosnia (to live here)?
>>
Been there once [spoiler]while on a pilgrimage to Medjugorje[/spoiler]. Cozy and friendly. I liked it.
>>
>>55190605

If you hate Arab muslims (which everyone should do, because fuck em) then you have no reason to hate our musies here.
You couldnt tell em apart from the rest of Europe desu
>>
>>55190528
eh, non-west/northern european countries have it great with this crisis honestly. none of the refugees actually want to stay because they want into germany. croatia will take about 1,000 refugees which really isn't much even with our small population. Germany is in serious strouble though, they're planning to take as much as 500,000 refugees per year. considering how these middle eastern wars go, soon there will be more syrians there than germans
>>
>>55190504
>I been an asshole to her
What did you do?
>>
>>55190445

Make her sarma or ćevapi, she will be all yours

>>55190512
>would rather see sharia than EU
>we are all Serbs
>actually Ahmed

You sound like a Serb propaganda machine
>>
>>55190675
Arab muslims are bad, they hate christians and jews so fucking much for no reason. Where I live, we have a christian minority going on (e.g Gracanica for all you bosnians) and everybody gets along, there were 0 incidents about that here as far as I know.
>>
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>55190703

Propably said "burek sa sirom"
>>
>>55188783
Are Bosnians white?
>>
>>55188783
how good is your skiing terrain?
this is very important
>>
>>55189544
>serbs were murdering bosniaks in the 90's

mudslimes were murdering serbs too senpai, also tried to force them to live in an islamic country
>>
>>55190762
christ man if you wanna troll can you at least make your post legible? how can anyone get mad if they don't understand what you're saying?
>>
>>55190445
Not much I could say to help you. Treat her like you'd treat an american girl, say some shit in bosnian like "Pičko" which means "love" or "Pička materina" which means "my love"
>>
>>55190778
Burek sa sirom is the only true burek

>>55190853
Americans can't read ''č'' you tard
>>
File: 118_The_streets_of_Bosnia_war.jpg (41 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
118_The_streets_of_Bosnia_war.jpg
41 KB, 450x345
It should be a part of serbia
>>
>>55190703
drunk cheated on her and felt too dirty afterwards to go back with her even though she was offering a second chance.

To this day I feel like shit for that, probably forever will.
>>
>>55190762
> Into: the mind of a Serb
>>
>>55190828
Oh god. 100,000+/- muslims were killed by the chetnitsi in the 90's. How many serbs/orthodox christians were killed by muslim forces?
>>
File: phpaKjS38.jpg (27 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
phpaKjS38.jpg
27 KB, 300x260
>>55190778
>mfw bosnian savages eat burek with meat
>>
>>55190675
That is very nice. You know all of these assholes you are trying to deceive said the same thing about Bosnian muzzies only 20 years ago. And don't forget fag we are always being resolved in package arangement so regardless of your mythology next shitstorm you will suck cock just like everyone else.
>>
>>55190892
It makes a "ch" sound right?
>>
>>55190892
okay i'll fix it:
Pichko-Love/honey/dear
Pichka materina-My love/dear
Say it manly, bosnian girls love manly men.
>>
>>55190815
Hosted winter olympics
That a good answer?

>>55190828
Miloš, you started it. Bosnia was the most underarmed side in the whole war.
No one wanted an Islamic state. I doubt that the ARBiH which had Serbs and croats in it's ranks would serve an Islamic state, not to mention that the musies here are the least muslim muslims anywhere
>>
>>55190528
Because they are mostly desert muslims that cant integrate with our muslims that drink, dont wear hijab, get drunk on muslim holidays, sometimes eat pork in secret and piss on their religion if their comunist parent or grandparent orders them to.
Refugees would be fucked if they go to areas that arent muslim, and nobody would do shit about it even after a media shitstorm from both aljazeera and cnn.
>>55190605
Nobody likes you here anyway, and those serbs you think are based, are the same barbarians that ran across hills and meadows and attacked romans for wearing shiny armor thousands of years ago. Also they got the turk gene, some more slav gene and more turk/slav gene and it doesnt make them 'based'.
Just like one would consider the facetatooed screaming maori spearchuckers that drink and drive and make anti drinking and driving ads with space chups, based.
Being primitive is not based.
>>
>>55190960
yup, tch/ch
>>
>>55188783
A more interesting question is what does Bosnia and Herzegovina think of other countries? Australia? America? Russia? What do you know of our world?

I know very little about your world other than what I have learned in this thread.
>>
>>55188783
From my dealings with them they seem alright.
>>
>>55188783
How can I pick up muslim bosnian chicks and where?
>>
>>55190902
>cheated
That's literary unforgivible
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SrwN7gZ13E
>>
File: 1446501648900.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1446501648900.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>55190237
>tfw the majority of Muslims fought in the Croatian ustashe forces, or SS Handzar division

STFU Hasan
>>
>>55190675
Nah you guys are cool, but you all really need to do something about the Gornja Maoča problem.

That's some kebab that seriously needs to be removed.
>>
>>55191018
Oi m8, i like you guys. I imagine you all like crazy drunk crocodile hunters. Also i like shitposting you are doing here. I am sorry for all of our immigrants, unforrunately you got shit that nobody wanted here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkqTM4K68ME
>>
>>55191018
Australia:
I don't have much to say other than, shitty accent, nice cities and beaches, nice climate, bad animals
America:
Lived there for a decade-ish, I like it and hate it.
Russia:
Could-be bro's but they aren't a big fan of muslims (e.g srebrenica resolution thing)
Europe in general (e.g france, germany, uk, sweden, norway...)
Like them a lot, was treated nicely up there, good jobs and beautiful cities and landscapes. My favourite euro countries have to be Austria and the Netherlands, Sweden is nice and so is Germany. France is decent (my dad lives up there, he says that french people are nice-ish) and the rest are good-ish.
Africa:
Has 10/10 potential but shitty people who don't give two fucks about anything and neither does the gov
Asia:
Nice I guess, lot's of chinese people here, Japan is nice but I don't like their work schedule shit and anime/hentai/loli isn't my thing
>>
File: tumblr_ltslfhzAVw1qi2yfs.png (33 KB, 330x355) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltslfhzAVw1qi2yfs.png
33 KB, 330x355
>>55188783
How strong is the federal government guys made? Or is it mostly for show and you guys are two countries in one body?

Is there still hard feelings from the war?
>>
>>55190964
>>55190853
Lol I already speak Russian, I can tell by context that's not what it means. Pička materina? I'd probably be calling her a motherfucker.
>>
>>55191222
It's not that bad, I mean they just preach their bullshit to themselves, you can occasionally see them on the streets in smaller towns but they won't scream "ALLAAHU AKBAR" outloud in the middle of town.
>>
>>55191164
I know. Like I said it's been years and I'm still trying to find peace with myself.
>>
File: boz.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
boz.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>55188783
So you named your country after this guy ?
Just guessing.
I don't even know about that Herz dude, either.
>>
>>55188783

Lazy faggots who don't do fucking shit all day and live off of the money sent by family from outside the country.

Plus stone throwing, allah snackbar yelling mudslimes.
>>
>>55191222

Bosnia is propably the most active nation in terror prevention, even as we only have just a small bunch of em taliban banana.

We would have gotten rid of them if it wasnt for the fact that they get all their money from Wien.
>>
>>55191243
The goverment is chaotic. It's useless, it's jsut there to exist, serves no purpose whatsoever. We're "one country" but it's so fucked up it's like it's 3 countries. I don't, I personally get along with christians here and we have 0 problems. Yes, older conservative dumbshits still do, and hate the others.
>>
>>55188783
>>
>>55191269
pička is cunt, "u pičku materinu" is a common phrase in the balkans that means "up your mother's cunt". we are poets here
>>
>>55191345
The first part is somewhat right. We don't throw many stones around here and the only "Allahu akbars" you'll hear are athans.
>>
>>55191243

It would be best if we ended RS and FBiH and became a federal republic
>>
>>55191350
This.
Yeah that Bilal Bosnic guy just got 7 years for literally just preaching about ISIS and jihadshit.
Chetnitsi don't get much heat here, that's the only problem.
>>
>>55191322
Bosnia is name derived from topography, it is the name of the river that flows trough most of the central part of the country.

Hercegovina is from deutsche herzog, means literally duke's or count's land.
>>
>>55191394
NOOO IT DOESN'T. de pusti ih nek se sjebaju.
PIchka means love/dear
U pichku materinu means Oh my dear
Don't listen to this faggot.
>>
>>55191467

Eh no problems with chetniks in peacetime, they wont blow up or defy poligamy laws or drive over the red light because they only obey god's laws not trafic laws.
>>
>>55191516
Pathetic attempt. What makes you think that he is not balkanic burger just trolling your ass.
>>
File: diversity.jpg (215 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
215 KB, 1024x768
>>55191502
Way cool.
I had no idea.
>USA public school geography class.
>>
>>55191467
Only attack the chetniks made was when they threw a hornet nest at the muslims walking to srebrenica for commemoration, 2 years ago.
And this year when they wanted to open the coffins to see if there is anything in them.
>>
This is my opinion on Bosnia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
>>
I work with quote a few Bosnian guys. Can be kinda hard headed, but every one of them are hard workers that rarely fuck anything up.

They can stay after the wall goes up.
>>
>>55190237
>Bosnia was a mistake
t. Bosnia
>>
>>55191568
I didn't hear of extremist muslims blowing themselves up in recent times here in Bosnia. I never encountered that type of shit (the red light shit). Yeah but when it's not peacetime it's not really nice with them.
>>
>>55191635
>to see if there is anything in them
Milosh, please.
>>
File: 2zof7cx.jpg (39 KB, 550x403) Image search: [Google]
2zof7cx.jpg
39 KB, 550x403
>>55191516
you can't really troll that way anymore. all he needs is to check google translate for a sec. noble effort though
>>
Other things people should know:

Our public education is very hard. Western kids would, due to their lowered standards just go "muh clinical depression".

We dont have sjw, feminists or LGBT bullshit.

The place is awesome and still cheap for tourism.
>>
>>55188783
Bosnians as in the 3 ethnic groups that inhabit it?
They are all pretty good people who wish they could lead good lives but are stuck in the society created by the collapse of Communism, ethnic war and a group of islamic fundamentalists trying to make the country even worse.

I visit my grandparents graves there but that's the only reason.

The general opinion is that it's a worse shithole than here and that the country should just split into three separate countries so they stop bothering each other with religion, ethnic ''pride'' and other shit that can't be buried until they split up.
>>
>>55191839
dammit,
dobra mema, ako je tako onda sam i ja crnogorac
>imam prijatelja ciji je stari iz niggermountain
>>
>>55188783
get out of my country
>>
>>55191714

Well radical musies blow themselves up, so vehavije could do that too.

Didnt you hear about the vehabija in sarajevo driving over red lights because ALLAHUS VULT and then got killed in a car accident?
>>
File: DSCI0104.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0104.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
>>55191839
Dude,,, languages with 35 letters to the Alphabet make me zany.
>inb4 only "one alphabet in the universe" shiller
>>
>>55191870
I've actually spent a lot of time in Houston and it's not so much that their education is easy, it's that the testing is formed in an easier way. It's based on recogition, which is a lower form of knowledge. Most of the test are "circle the right choice" answers, so sometimes you can not know the answer but get it by recognizing the others aren't true so the true one wins by default. Multiple choice tests are a scourge
>>
>>55191893
Bosnians, as in people who live in Bosnia. I don't think the country should be split up, it's just stupid. You think/say you're a croat? Well cross Sava/Una. You think/say you're a serbian? Well Drina is that way. Bosnia should be one country, not split into republika srpska and shit, from Una to Drina. From Posavina down to Sutorina (or they can keep it, I don't really care) with equal rights to all Bosnians, regardless of origin and religon.
>inmydreams.jpg is a Bosnia where people don't care about your name, your origin, or your religion
>>
>>55188783
Love Bosnia, Sarajevo has an excellent opera music scene. Shame you have all those muslims.
>>
>>55191940
too bad for him, he got what he was asking for
>>
Bosnia is pretty okay. Went to Mostar last year, had a very good time in oldtown. People were friendly, had lots of interesting conversations with locals over a few beers and met a lot of people who spoke Norwegian because they fled to Norway and then moved back after the war. Saw some pretty nice spots, too. Good food. Not the greatest, but good. Pretty good pastries.
>>
>>55191951
At least we dont have to write several letters for one sound
Why write Nietzsche when you can write Niče
>>
>>55192009
What's wrong with the muslims here, you can't tell us apart from the christians and we didn't blow up anything in ages.
>>
>>55190237
So what's the problem in splitting the country in 3 territories via ethnic majorities?

The only thing preventing it is the ''uhljeb'' socialist bureaucracy that's dragging the country down.
>>
>>55192038
NICE
>>
>>55191951
to be fair they are mostly superfluous. đ and dž are basically the same letter except for the hardness of the pronounciation, as are ć and č. it's not a very economical alphabet since the hardness of the accent could be easily deduced from the context or just put away with allthoghter.
>>
>>55192070

Because that was tried in the 90s guess what happened when you weren't a part of the religious majority in your area?
>>
>>55192070
No. If you think you're not Bosnian (yet your family lives here for centuries), GTFO here or shut up.
>>
lot of retards, lot of pretty cool cats too, depends on the person
chicks are awesome though, not nearly as retarded as our sacks of crap are
>>
>>55192079
Vizo den niht dojč auh zo šrajben, vere doh gajl, oder?
>>
>>55190916
Yeah They should add some potatoes too
>>
>>55192262
We do
>>
there's a sizeable number of Bosnian students in our local universities and they eventually settle down here.

nothing against the folks since all of them are really chill but makes you wonder about the state of their home country if they find this shithole preferable over theirs.
>>
>>55192351
Don't wonder about our homeland, it's chaotic and retarded
>>
>>55192214
Es ist ganc normal majn bruda. Balkanajzd forn lengveđ uber ales.
>>
>>55188783
Ottomans Should have stopped the balkan pact advance then launched counter offensive during balkan war
It was a huge loss for them to lose muslim majority areas deep in the region
>>
Bosnia, a country that until 2006 had 2 armies in it that were fighting in a civil war from 92 to 95.
Now there is one boot camp for money laundry full of soldiers that cant flush the toilet after themselves because mommy does it for them at home.
Bosnian army proved ineffective during the floods last year when the 'brave soldiers' aka walking sacks of fermented shit couldnt use a fucking water pump.
Bosnia would collapse in 7 different factions if attacked by an outside force, or inside force.
Bosnia cant into war, unless it is a civil war.
That said, the army of USA is the biggest one in the world.
The army that secures the value of a currency that is just paper, no real value.
An army that can fight against the entire world, navy with more aircraft carriers than all the other navy's in the world combined.
Best airforce, so good, that they dont really need ground based anti air.
Army that is hated throughout the world.
What the fuck did you just say about it you little bitch?

USA go defeated by Bosnia.
USA, defeat by Bosnia, a country that is not a country, that hates itself and all around.
When USA dominates your nation, your country has a Mcdonalds.
So they open a few here.
Nobody eats that fake food shit here, nobody, regardless of religion, clan, tribe, nation.
One Mcdonalds closes. And another one, and another one.
No navy seals can save it, no airforce, no muh REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS HOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAH GIT SUMM.
No hope.
Closed, out of business, boycotted, silently.
A man in a suit and a cadillac escalade with diplomatic licence plates watched it close while people laughed at him.
He had to escape to hide his anal blood stains, it was like a grenade went off in his asshole.
Due to lack of costumers, we are sorry to announce that we are closing.
Bosnia wrecked the entire fucking western hemisphere without a sweat.
How the fuck can you top that? How?
Does your country have a mcdonalds?
Yes? Well enjoy it forever, you deserve it, kek.
>>
>>55192005
You can wait all you want but that kind of thing won't happen.

Most of my older family members died in the war and were either offed by muslims or serbs so i might be a little biased there, but Bosnia is full of segregated schools where the children from one school would form gangs and attack students from another school.
It's so common it's painful to watch.

Do you really think you can force those people to become ''liberal''?

They will only become more extreme with time.

There's an old saying '' A good wall makes a good neighbor.''

Should they split peacefully they have a chance to turn things around.
>>
>>55188852
>Bosnians are just Serbs who converted to islam.
10/10 shitpost
>>
>>55188783

Retards , 99,99 % people in Bosnia declare themselves either:
Bosniak , muslims
Croat , catholic
or Serbs ortodox , some tv crew interviewed some guy in 2013 after census because he was first one to declare himslef "Bosnian"

>>55191444

You will never "end" RS , we can only be independent , away from this shithole of a country , and let you muslim pieces of shit fuck yourself with croats.
>>
>>55192064
The problem aren't the native muslims but the new arrivals.

I like my Bosniak muslims they way they were for the last 40 years.
Pork eating, rakija chugging football fans.
>>
>>55192546
i just love how you equate all of the united states with a fucking mcdonalds, something only their white trash eats anyway, yet get mad when people make stupid assumptions about bosnia. have you ever tried a steak in texas? those things are fucking unbelievable.
>>
>>55192110

Oh yeah and we tried to live together but that did not work either , and now they put us again together in one country , very smart.
>>
>>55192110
>>55192127

The problem in the 90s was that Belgrade was trying to seize power violently.
If we came together today and agreed on it peacefully while ensuring that each side adds a clause that protects minorities then such problems wouldn't occur.
>>
>>55192697
Typical Milosh demonstrates current state of mind people living here. There you go.
/thread
>>
>>55192731
>his country has a Mcdonalds that opened up and remained opened because of constant flow of costumers that eat colored shit imported from USA
>he is happy about it because it makes him civilized
>>
>>55192795

Hamza we cant live together , that is a fact!!! You and croat pieces of shit fucked us 2 times , i think that i enough , everyone should get their part and live independently because it cant go on like this!
>>
out of 1 to 100 how much does the word "Yugoslavia" trigger you?
>>
>>55192874
fuck no, i'd never get near a mcdonalds. when i eat trash i eat good trash like ćevapi, but the US has plenty of good trash as well. Chicago-style pizza is great, as are philly cheesesteaks.
>>
>>55192697

>failing to see that FBIH is better than RS
>independenant RS will be worse than Bosnia
>Full power to DoDICK so you will be poorest than the rest of the Balkans

You know there never tho will be a free RS, if you split you will be at war. Last time you had the support of one of the best armies in Europe and were up against a few barely armed Bosnians, let's you try now.

You dont even realise that without RS Serbs would be better off as would the rest
>>
>>55192968
I wish i lived there, walked on it, took a breath of it, saw it, but i didnt.
>>
>>55188783
You guys have nice pyramids.
>>
>>55192877

You mean the 2 times you made Yugoslavia a Serb oligarchy?
Sure, to each his own, all non Croats should fuck off to the east of the Drina
>>
>>55192968
all i miss from yugoslavia was having a decent national basketball team.
>>
>>55192989
That is what serbs were saying about Independent Republic of Bosnia when muslims and croats wanted independence from Yugoslavia.
>>
>>55190912
R E M O V E K E B A B
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B
>>
1. What?
2. Where?
3. What?
>>
>>55190892
>>55190916
>cheese pie
>burek
Pick one, purgers.
Just kidding, we also call the pie itself burek. It drives the muzzies mad.
>>
>>55192877
Look Uros,i never said other 2 tribes are better. But we never screwed you over and dont give me that shit about few delusional Ahmeds in SS divisions who were chasing Serbs around in 1943. We loved Serbian culture, hell i use to be Zvezda fan. But just for once admit that 90s were your fault. No need to apologize just recognize.
>>
>>55192989

hahaha Hamza i cant believe what you write , you must be kidding me? Yeah i know if we split its almost 100 % it will be new war. But remind me again from who did we have support in last war??? Few barely armed muslims?? you had support from fucking NATO and USA , they were giving you anti tank and other weapons , ammunition and everything so dont give me that bullshit. Barely armed my ass!

>>55193095

After WW1 croats and slovenians wanted to be in one country with us so Allies wont see them as enemy territory , same happened after WW2 . So fuck you you cant do shit without us!

Also you would be fucking destroyed during the war in the 90' if pussys from NATo didnt arm and help you so please dont say how you muslims were not armed
>>
>>55193116

Yeah just that Yugoslavia at that time was ruled by a presidency, with Croatia and Slovenia gone, the presidency would have had 6 members out of which 4 were Serbs, basically impossible to live under.

But in Bosnia, you get an equal ratio. Do you know which the biggest party in Bosnia was in the last elections? SNSD.

Tell me a reason why you are better off with the RS and what would change if you didnt have it but got like 2-3 federal states or kantons or whatever
>>
File: bosnia1.jpg (654 KB, 900x638) Image search: [Google]
bosnia1.jpg
654 KB, 900x638
>>55190804
If you consider Dinarics white. Then yes, they are probably the purest Dinarics in Europe
>>
>>55193203

Hamza how was it our fault??? You and Croats fucked up Yugoslavia , you wanted to be independent , and in Bosnia you cant do that because there is large Serbian population. So tell me who killed first in bosnia?? Who killed first in Sarajevo, tell me that , because i know Serbs were first victims there....
>>
>>55192546
McDonalds are closing here you fuckwit. They just aren't doing good business. Is there a KFC in your shit hole non-country? I bet it's open and serving dumplings or some vile shit you people eat.
>>
Isn't Bosnia the are where shitslavs can't decide which tribe owns the land and is a literal nest of corruption and poverty? Oh wait that also applies to my country, in the 90's. We've moved on. Get your shit together BoSSnia.
>>
>>55193356
oh for the love of christ, why does every nice thread we have have to devolve into this shit over and ovdr again? will everyone just get the fuck over it already? we had a war. wars happen. shit happens. let it go
>>
>>55192631
I stand behind the "gtfo if you're not bosnian" thing I was saying before. By Bosnian I mean a person who is Bosnian, regardless of religion.
>>
>>55193231

>what was the arms embargo
Miloš, the ARBiH didnt even have an airforce, VRS had, ARBiH had basically no tanks at the start of the war, VRS had more than enough.
And when did we get the help from NATO? Only at the end of the war while you had constant help from Yugoslavia.
>>
>>55192697
if you are a serbian and feel that you want your own serbian country, well Drina is that way Milosh
>>
>>55193314
Dinarics are the eldest European people tracing about 35 thousand years of European heretige, more than "indoeuropeans"
While not "aryan" in looks, it is as European as you can be
>>
>>55193203

What fault, Haris? We wanted to be united with the motherland, while you razed our churches and bombed our monasteries. I despise you pieces of human filth, you wanted all of bosnia, now we led war because we sure as hell don't want to live with Mohammed's dicksuckers and what have we got? A republic in a country that's named by your terms, because of USA and NATO. You wanted to proclaim a nation on our land. What do you expect?
>>
>>55188783
Hot women, shit religion.
>>
Nobody knows anything about Bosnia. Went there this summer, visited Srebrenica, Sarajevo and Mostar. 10/10 would go back
>>
>>55193476
yeah it is unfortunately
>>
>>55193478
this
>>
>>55193356
We fucked up Yugoslavia?
There was a 6 men presidency one for each Republic, but then Serbs changed it to 8, with Kosovo and Vojvodina getting a seat, so Serbs had 4 out of 8 votes AT LEAST. Serbs made it one sided.
You also fucked up the first Yugoslav because your king wanted to remove ćirilica and make everyone declare themselves as Yugoslavs
>>
>>55193612
>implying bosnian is a religion
>>
>>55193485

Again dont give me bulshit with arms embargo , you received weapons thru CIA in airport in Tuzla or Zenica cant remember right now. VRS air force was non existent , maybe we had it on paper but didn't fly.

When?? Nato bombed us few times , Sarajevo would fall hundred times if they USA , NATO did not say not to attack it, we got even bombed after we attacked it with heavy artilery.

>>55193527

Why would i want to go on the other side of Drina when i have here Republic of Srpska , and it will be independent or united with Serbia , you like it or not!

>>55193710

If we fucked first Yugoslavia , why did they even wanted to be in same country with us?? Why didnt they stay "independent" then??? WHy crying and begging us to accept them?? So in the same way you cant get centralizied Bosnia , and it will never be!
>>
>>55193608

How is it your land?
All Serbs settled there are either orthodox croats, settled Serbs from the 18th century or gypsies settled by the Turks to work on their fields.
You have no claims to the lands other than "we live here". What will it be, that Turks for instance proclaim Republika Turska in Germany because they live there for generations?
If you live in a country fucking integrate
>>
File: armija.jpg (1 MB, 2531x1379) Image search: [Google]
armija.jpg
1 MB, 2531x1379
>>55193125

Beautiful landscapes and great people.Except Serb hillbillies.They are disgusting...
>>
>>55193725
No, but you're ethnic Croats who are muslims.
>>
>>55193478

>steals language
>starts shit back in 1918.
>commits a genocide in ww2
>gets awarded by tito with 6000km of coastline
>illegally secedes from yugoslavia with help of us and uk
>commits ethnic cleansing

>HURR DURR WILL EVERYONE JUST GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY
>>
File: Srebrenica.jpg (1 MB, 2254x1338) Image search: [Google]
Srebrenica.jpg
1 MB, 2254x1338
>>55193839
Do you ever fell bad knowing that your army had to drag corpses all over the country to Srebrnica so that US could save your ass
>>
someone make an

"ignore all bosnian threads, hide all bosnian posts, etc"

image macro
>>
>>55193699
>>55193478

>Let it go

Would you let it go when you are forced into an alliance with your enemy?
You obviously didn't the two times it happened when Serbs keked you into Yugoslavia.

Bosnia is a made up country. The muslims have no culture, no history as they are nothing but treacherous, Ottoman rapebabies.

This shit needs to be divided by ethnicity (which in this case is religion) and I don't give a fuck if these Ahmeds get their own country, let them have it, but they have no right to build a nation on Serbian land. (Or croatian)
>>
>>55193906
you're not getting the coastline, go cry about it on another board while i enjoy the beaches
>>
>>55194017

Finally a guy who gets it
>>
File: pigs.jpg (36 KB, 480x290) Image search: [Google]
pigs.jpg
36 KB, 480x290
>>55193985
No,we had good times too...
>>
Any oldfag remembering war here? Western Bosnia reporting in. Worst thing human being can experience in life.
>>
>>55193356
Sure Vlach brother. I think Serbs have fetish for assasinations. In Sarajevo alone you managed to trigger 2 wars so far with assasination. Cut the crap with drunk fag being shot it was his fault. Serbian para military squads were already in Bosnian territory months before your merry faggot godfather fot shot. I am not making this into another blame war, fyi there were no Serbs,Croats or Bosniaks in Bosnia before 19th century. This was social experiment done by Austro-Hungarian empire to establosh better control by good ole divide and conquer.
Something like this:
Benjamin Kalay you seem to be smart person tell us what to do. Btw he was a jew.
"I have an idea" he said.
All of you orthodoy christians are most likely Serbs since you share same religion.
All of you catholics are Croats most likely for the same reason.
And you muslims, well it is hard to connect you to anyone else here, i guess you are Turks.
>>
>>55193837

>Integrate

We have monasteries there older than Islam in that region. Now tell me that 18th century story, since I can track my heritage further into the past than that. Who do you think lived there before the ottomans fucked us over and made your ancestors cut pieces of their dicks off and forbid their own culture. (This is what you're defending)
>>
>>55193906

>language exists for centuries
>first dictonary made 400 years ago
>first Serbian made about 150 ago
>dont even use the same dialect or letter system
>thinks we stole their language

Also
>Croat coast is all the way to Kotor
>Bosnia as a Croat kingdom once liberated Dalmatia from the magyar opression

The coast is ours, fuck off
Also, you were the ones that started it off in the 40's by killing people in Podrinje, what we did was merciful
>>
File: laughingtomcruises.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
laughingtomcruises.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
>>55193835
>will be independent
btw milosh please don't tell me you want to genocide innocent people again
>>
>>55193608
Please Urosh i beg of you. Sauce now on monasteries and churches.
Please all of them i will wait.
>>
>>55190994
how the fuck do you know my name famalam
>>
>>55194063

>enjoying
>not constantly living in fear that vojvoda is right and you're actually a catholic serb
>>
>>55194198

Bosnia was always and will always be a Croat land
You fucking vlahs should stop making up stories as half of you are former catholics.

You built RS on Croat/Bosnian lands, it is time to fuck off.
Who cares if the musies changed their religion, they didnt lose claim to the land. Abrahamic religions are equal shit Miloš, and they only did it to evade taxes, just like your ancestors converted to orthodox since catholics were the most oppressed while Serbs collaborated with the turks
>>
>>55194161

Dont know what are you talking about ,but Serbs were here even before 19th century , much before that. We didnt trigger shit , AustroHungary would attack Serbian even if we did not kill Ferdinand so we did not trigger anything. BUt i guess that is not your fault , since you guys are indoctrinated , and learn from fake history some charlatan wrote .

>>55194281

What happened in Srebrenica or any other places cant be quialified as genocide , your forces did same shit and then its not a genocide?? but its genocide when it goes in your favor?
>>
>>55188783
Ur women are beautiful. Good Muslims too, would wife. And I'd like to go to Mostar some day.
>>
>>55194285

The part where I come from has a monastery built in the times of King Dragutin in the 13th century (Ozren) and closeby are the remains of an even older one. There are a lot of more examples, though I'm sure you can figure it out yourselves. Oh btw we were surrounded by mujahedeen jihadists in 95 and defended that land with our own blood while you rained mortars and artillery on us with the help of your beloved USA
>>
>>55188783
Popular Bosnia rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IMT8LLEzdI
Basically they sing how it is when a Bosnian loves (Serbian) women.
>>
>>55191161
Bosnian chicks, well first of all you would need to learn bosnian, I'm not sure any bosnian girl would learn бьлгapcки because of a guy. Second of all. depends on the parens, if they're asshole/conservative muts, you'er out of luck cause they'll manage to convince their daughter not to marry/go out with you. If she can make her own decisions/her parens are civilised, you learn bosnian, you are semi-rich, and you are goodish looking, you have yourself a good chance.
>>
File: u.jpg (33 KB, 900x290) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
33 KB, 900x290
>>55194446

whoa!easy there little fella!sure,we had some good time together(Bosniaks and Croats) but fuck off with that "Bosnia is Croat land" attitude...
>>
>>55193182
>It drives the muzzies mad.
Sandzak diaspora here, how does that piss us off?
>>
File: 1418685199874.jpg (61 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1418685199874.jpg
61 KB, 511x511
>>55190778
>>
>>55194469
You probably are thinking of bosnian orthodox christians, they never indentified themselves as Serbs before 19th century. However if you are talking about orthodox christians they are in Bosnia since 11th century. I am proud of them being a great part of our tradition
>>
>>55194446

>Croats
>Claiming land

Think again. When were you ever independent?
>>
Bosnia should just be split in two; one part for Croatia and the other for Serbia
>>
>>55194017

No culture, no history,... Blah blah let us take a look at Serbian culture:
>most of it is based on warmongering
>sold themselves as vassals to the Turks before anyone else
>Karađorđe (Turkish for black George) was a drunk who shot his father and brother and once cut off a boy's dick
>think that their retreat to Krf in WWI was a genious military operation
>would have been annihilated at Kosovo field by Ottomans if not for the Bosnians and Croats helping
>language reformator wore a fes
>>
>>55194240

>"tvrtkove povelje" written in serbian

>>55194446

Constantine Porphyrogenitus

You history and identity is such a sham, it literally takes 15 seconds of googling to debunk that bs
>>
>>55194805
KEK
>>
>>55194640

Bosnian languange does not exists ,its somethings muslims come for because they dont have their own culture.

>>55194759

Nah i mean Orthodox Christian Serbs !
>>
>>55194664

B...but...
BOSNA JE SRCE HRVATSKE
>>
File: 1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg (53 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg
53 KB, 940x627
>>55193612

>Bosnian women
>hot
>>
>>55194861
scram milosh
>>
>>55194759

>Orthodox bosnians

Find me one fucking guy who calls himself an Orthodox Bosnian that is not a converted mudshit
>>
>>55194895
you're retarded, only 0.something% of women here wear that shit you dumbcunt
>>
>>55194836

Now just tell me his name was Stefan Tvrtko and not Stjepan Tvrtko....
>>
>>55194920

Why dont you go to Syria and fight with your brothers in IS?

>>55194942

0, something?? are you sure , because yesterday i was in Sarajevo and almost half of them wore that shit , young and old.
>>
>>55194942

You muhamMAD?
>>
File: tito-zmagoviti.jpg (75 KB, 636x873) Image search: [Google]
tito-zmagoviti.jpg
75 KB, 636x873
Christians & Muslims, into trash it goes. Tito is the light. There will be never peace and prosperity with religious Serbian idiots and Muslim Bosnians at command.
>>
>>55194997
lol
>>
>>55194583
I meant those razed monasteries don't give me that bullshit. I want them links now. All of them.
>>
>>55188783
I've met one Bosnian in my life. Although he is a muslim, he's a pretty chill guy. He's very proud of his country and his heritage, and he jumps at the chance to talk about his home.

Probably one of the coolest guys I know, too. He also doesn't shove his religion down anyone's throat, unlike a few Indians and Mudslimes I've come across.
>>
>>55195003
you're retarded and lying, yes there are a lot but not like 60% of women you moron, and plus most of the people who wear that shit are arab tourists you mut
>>
>>55195071
that's your typical bosnian kek
>>
>>55195003

>studying in sarajevo
>still have seen one of these in the city

Where the fuck did you go?
>>
>>55194997

I'll let picrelated do it for me...you see how dumb your people are? at least "croats" are good at fabricating history
>>
>>55194281

>muh 1000 godzillion

Mudslims and jews are cut from the same cloth. What a surprise.
>>
File: Povelja_kralj_Dabisa.jpg (108 KB, 845x592) Image search: [Google]
Povelja_kralj_Dabisa.jpg
108 KB, 845x592
>>55194997
>>55195027

and another one, they were all "stefan" like nemanjici
>>
>>55194805

>Let's just disregard the conquering of Niš by Pagan Serbs and forcing the mightiest empire of the Earth (Byzantine) to give us Land by sieging Thessaloniki
>Let's disregard the manners of the Middle Ages
>Let's disregard that the bosnian kingdom was an orthodox Serbian kingdom that existed way before the Ottomans came into the Balkans and created your own kind.
>Let's disregard that you have nothing of note yourself and identify as a made-up ethnicity that should be eradicated.
>Let's forget that you're muslim scum.

Nice try
>>
>>55189172
>No one will speak of it out loud yet they are viewed as second class citizens by most of the people.

yeah because second class citizens end up owning a shit ton of business and get influential positions in parliament and politics

herzegjews are exactly that, jews they look out for their own ingroup at the expense of others

bosnians or slavonians would fit the term "second class citizens" at least in zagreb where they end up doing shitty manual labour type work (often in a business owned by a herzegjew)
>>
>>55195188
Actually Serbs always compare themselves to jews
No kidding, saw Dodik say several times who Serbs suffered as much as the jews and that they were the most persecuted people by the Nazis.
>>
>>55195036

Just watch youtube videos where your people burn churches and crawl on top of them like apes to dismantle the crosses
>>
>>55195089

I didnt say there is about 60% but somewhere around 35 % - 40 %.

>>55195152

First i was in SSC , then i took a walk to the Skenderia and then from there to bascarsija , there were tons of them.
>>
>>55194923
Reading is hard i guess. I said before 19th century no fuckin one in Bosnia indentified themselves as a Serb. Now because of Austrohungarian social experiment former orthodox christians identify themselves as Serbs. They were told to do that 6-7 generations ago.
>>
>>55188783
>What's your opinion on Bosnians, regardless of religion.
Honestly don't have an opinion
>Would you visit Bosnia?
Sure why not
>What's the general opinion of Bosnia in your country?
At least you're not Albania
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 178x283) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 178x283
>>55194485

Mehmet you are probably 50% Balkan thanks to your thousand year rapin white wimminz party.
>>
>>55195382

If you go to Federation of BiH its pretty damn close to Albania so i would not recommend it.
>>
File: bosnia.jpg (653 KB, 900x638) Image search: [Google]
bosnia.jpg
653 KB, 900x638
>>55195071
Bosnians are quite literally the worst Muslims ever. They drink, smoke, and eat pork. One wonders why they are Muslim at all.
>>
>>55188783
Recently visited Mostar and Sarajevo

Mostar was beautiful, and also very sad. It was shit seeing how the corruption had basically gutted all the schools and public infrastructure.
We got shown around by this guy who was a kid during the war and he basically took us round all the places where his friends and family were killed/wounded. Sad place.

Sarajevo on the other hand was completly different, not dissimilar to most old eastern European cities.

Then some cunts with a Rottweiler stole my phone and the Bosnian police are useless (as to be expected) so never got my phone back.

I'm half Serbian so I knew I'd have some sort of altercation with dumb Bosnians.
>>
>>55195268
>let's forget that all monarchs are Jews
>let's forget that monarchs from Russia, Serbia, Austria, England were buying Germany before Hitler got mad
>let's acknowledge that England and Sweden, two monarch countries have the highest immigration and that Merkel is a Christian
>>
>>55195350
Ok brother, links. Keywords, anything please i beg of you. I really don't know what to search.
>>
>>55195325

Yeah,they like to kiss Israeli asses now,but they never mention to their new friends that Belgrade(capital of Serb apes) was first "Judenfrei" city in Europe.
>>
>>55195268
look at these thread. it was full of bosnians, croats and some strangers getting along just fine. enter the shit-stirring serbs and now it's yet another shit-slinging clusterfuck. perfect metaphor for real life. fuck this thread, i'm out
>>
>>55195268
>lets disregard that the Bosnian Kingdom was a catholic Croat kingdom
>lets disregard that Bosnia had it's own church and burial methods as well as it's own letter system
>let us disregard that Bosnia never had an orthodox ruler and that the orthodox were less than catholic and bogumils
>let us disregard that bosnains aint an ethnicity but belong to the Croat people
>let us disregard that abrahamic religions are all equal shit
>>
>>55195125
Hey, if all Bosnians are like that, I have no problems. While perhaps not the exact same, my uncle is Croatian, and he's probably my favorite relative. Always willing to offer life-lessons and help in anyway he can. Also doesn't like to sit on his ass, and always seems to be doing something with his hands.

I think it might be something in the water y'all drink that makes you guys pretty fun to be around. Sorry about that war that tore your countries asunder.
>>
>>55195485
Oh yeah and their flag is shit. Points for originality but its still shit.
>>
>>55195382
Visit the whole of Herzegovina (including Trebinje) and Sarajevo
>>
>>55195557
divide and conquer, just follow the money
>>
>>55188783
My sister's best friend is a bosniak and is hot asf. Her older sister is a drug addict though lol. How should i scheme on this one m8?
>>
>>55195557
agreeeee serbians ruin everything on 4chan
>>
>>55188783
Literally who?
I thought you were bosnia-herzgevania
>>
>>55195652

We didnt make the flag
>>
>>55195623
yeah it was terrible, may it never happen again
>>
>>55195439
>>55195661
How are the prices there?
What would a meal cost me in an average restaurant, how much is the beer, and petrol/diesel?
I always feel poor in Greece because the prices the same but in euros not lev, at least in poorer Balkan countries I can feel relatively richer.
>>
>>55195652

Muslims took this flag since they dont have their own , we in RS have our own flag so this is not our flag.
>>
>>55195479

without islam, they are just serbs, and that would suck for their elites who use this fake "bosnjak" identity to gain power.
>>
>>55195756
Everything is quite cheap, gas is 1.90 marks a liter (around 80 €cents), a meal could cost ya around 15 marks, beer is a mark for half a liter etc...
>>
>>55195704
Whatever
>>
>>55195479
>Bosnians are quite literally the worst Muslims ever.
You mean the best?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.