[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Germany/: Pooconomy Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (65 KB, 735x779) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
65 KB, 735x779
Germany will only avoid running a deficit in 2016 because it'll carry 2015's surplus over to 2016.

http://www.euractiv.com/sections/euro-finance/germany-set-face-difficult-financial-year-2016-319253

>mfw Germany's economy is pooping
>taking it thousands of young Middle Eastern and African man by the day
>making the rest of Europe hate it because it tries to spread the disease to the rest of Europe
>get spied on by NSA like little bitches
>now have a lower GDP per capita than the Great Shitstain

And pathetic Germans STILL vote for Merkel
>>
Maybe taking in those 1500000 'refugees' is Merkel's idea to reignite the economy. Sounds retarded enough to be her plan.
>>
>>55183850
Then the media should report all the crimes to let the fire get out of control.
>>
Allies should have destroyed it when they could.
>>
oh that's right we spied on those cunts. lel. at this point I think it's fairer to call it "gay peeping"
>>
>>55183936
>we
You mean chief Obongo who spies on you aswell?
>>
>>55183903
Still butthurt over being a road bump? The c-uck union imposing this and letting Germoney get away with it is based in your country you know.
>>
>>55183970
He's American. Leave him in his dream world where his country isn't absolute shit.
>>
Don't worry the immigrants will fix it :^)
>>
don't worry you guys, surely these new doctors and engineers will help you stabilize amirite?
>>
>>55183989
How much did they pay you to post this?
>>
>>55183997
Hmm?

Ahmed? What are you doing shitposting on 4chan right now? Don't you have daily prayers or some shit?
>>
>>55184029
Ofcourse, I forgot that Germany got an influx of the best engineers and doctors in the world from the migration. Lucky bastards, aren't they?
>>
>>55183719
>And pathetic Germans STILL vote for Merkel
we never have
>>
>>55184065
Just think of how comfortably their elderly will be able to retire with all the new generous state benefits from tax receipts from hard-working migrant engineers and doctors.

Also I can't wait for their GDP to soar like eagle.

Now is the time to invest.
>>
>>55184120
To be fair, voting for CDU / CSU is like voting for Merkel.
>>
>>55183719
I wonder if the trillions of shekels we gave away for free have something to do with it ?
>>
>>55183719
you do realize that only the members of the parliament get to vote the chancellor? you do realize that germany is the economic powerhouse of europe? youre not wrong though (but you are a cunt)
>>
>Germanys wealth might be in danger
>the only thing that keeps the average German at home
Oh boy.
>>
>>55183936
when the spying scandal got media attention our politicians and the MSM told us that germany and the US came to an agreement and that the US would stop spying on us. in reality, the US replied something like "lol yeah not gonna happen".
>>
>>55183850
The World Bank thinks it is a good idea:

>Should then the current unprecedented migrant exodus into Europe be seen as an opportunity?

>It is definitely an opportunity from the point of view of the receiving countries, because they face ageing populations and the influx of people, regardless of their motivation to migrate, represents a huge opportunity. It’s not just morally right to accept refugees, it’s also good economics.

http://www.euractiv.com/sections/development-policy/migration-will-be-win-win-world-finds-world-bank-report-319264
>>
>>55184386

germany is a US colony and spying is actually a US right in germany. it was all handled after 1945 by the occupation statute and now by the 2+4 treaty. that spying is ok is even part of our "grundgesetz", like many other fucked up things.

Artikel 10

(1) Das Briefgeheimnis sowie das Post- und Fernmeldegeheimnis sind unverletzlich.

(2) Beschränkungen dürfen nur auf Grund eines Gesetzes angeordnet werden. Dient die Beschränkung dem Schutze der freiheitlichen demokratischen Grundordnung oder des Bestandes oder der Sicherung des Bundes oder eines Landes, so kann das Gesetz bestimmen, daß sie dem Betroffenen nicht mitgeteilt wird und daß an die Stelle des Rechtsweges die Nachprüfung durch von der Volksvertretung bestellte Organe und Hilfsorgane tritt.

look at the "volksvertretung bestellte organe and hilfsorgane". when you understand what that means: if the US says our "democracy" might be compromised (whenever they see fit), all our "letters" (i.e. data) can be send the US institutions.
>>
>>55184047
Nothing, it's just wafflelanders are easy to trigger when pointing out their just mini-France/Germany.
>>
>>55184473
economically - and especially for the state - its a good decision. even if a large part of the immigrants remains uneducated, unemployed and lives on benefits they will net a profit in taxes. pretty much what happened with our other minoroties, e.g. the turks that have a huge number of people that live off welfare (might be close to 30%) and yet they yield a profit for the state.
>>
>>55184696
Lets hope that Germany decides it wants to keep them all so they don't get pushed onto pristine central and eastern Europe.
>>
I'm waiting to see it all blow up in their face. EU will crumble like the unholy monster that it is, and maybe we could see a new Europe that is based around culture and identity, not only economy.
>>
File: trudeu.jpg (104 KB, 808x790) Image search: [Google]
trudeu.jpg
104 KB, 808x790
its not merkels fault.
I mean, compared to who?
Let's be relative here.
All of us have complete trashbin leaders.
>>
There are people on this very thread at this very moment who still believe Merkel is the cause of all this mess.

Listen, after WWII the lllies signed a treaty with Germany called Geheimer Staatsverrtag (Secret State treaty).You won't learn about it through regular education or media so you'll have to dig in for yourself to know more about it. That treaty made sure the allies, USA, UK and Elites (kikes), would control Germany on all levels, wether it's education, gold reserves, media, etc.
Now here's the part where everything get interesting.

After creating the Secret State Treaty, the allies created the European Union as a means to control whole Europe. There's a reason why Germany holds most power in the Union and the reason for that is because USA is kiking and shilling it from behind.
There's a reason why UK abstained itself from joining the Euro coin and Shengen Community, they don't want their economy and borders to be controlled by US.

Have you ever wondered why EU doesn't let Turkey in ? It's not just because they are mudslimes. It's because they would compose the majority in the EU parliament and thus nullifying the pointed gun that USA has over Germany's head and therefore all Europe. It simply would render the plot to control Europe useless, although they would still control Germany.
If Germany isn't controlling Europe then USA isn't controlling it either.

Take the red pill faggots.
>>
>>55183719
>pathetic Germans STILL vote for Merkel

i always voted for commies
>>
>get spied on by NSA like little bitches

I was in Hannover and downloaded a movie illegally as you do in any normal country because fuck paying for that shit.

Fucking two months later when I'm checking my emails i have an email from the owner of the apartment saying he will be fined because of this movie i downloaded, Anyway i forwarded the email to my slut of a german ex gf and deleted it after.
>>
>>55184696
Leaving aside all economic considerations, the negative political and social impact of the massive inflow of low-IQ migrants with shitty cultures is huge.

Read this article by renowned Intelligece researcher Heiner Rindermann:

http://www.focus.de/finanzen/news/wir-verteidigen-europas-werte-ingenieure-auf-realschulniveau_id_5016680.html

>even if a large part of the immigrants remains uneducated, unemployed and lives on benefits they will net a profit in taxes
this is what some germans actually believe

>the turks that have a huge number of people that live off welfare (might be close to 30%) and yet they yield a profit for the state.
source?
>>
File: greek pepe.jpg (129 KB, 776x893) Image search: [Google]
greek pepe.jpg
129 KB, 776x893
>>55184834
We're trying our best, don't worry.
>>
>And pathetic Germans STILL vote for Merkel
quite a bold statement with no elections going on
>>
>>55184696
I'm sorry, they generate no income, and cost the state money just by existing, yes?
So how are they paying whatever taxes they are claimed to pay other than recycling state money which the governmebt could've just kept?
How can these people be anything but a burden unless they generate new money with valued labor?
>>
>>55184473
From complete ignorance, I guess the plan is immigrants need new houses, cars, clothes, education, services, food, loans, bank accounts, etc. reactivating and increasing the size of consume economy but at the same time, since they are 'refugees', all their spending is financed by local taxpayers until they can start working, producing and earning money. The problem is a high percentage of immigrants tend to stay on government help programs, have poor education, high crime rates and no language skills, even at second or third generations, not to mention a completely different culture and religion.

So it remains to be seen if their total consumption against their total cost is a positive result for the local economy and doesn't overflow and destroy the welfare system, services and social peace.

I think it might have been easier, cheaper and more organic to spend all that money promoting and financing locals to have more kids instead, but those newborns don't buy houses, cars, etc until much later in life if at all.
>>
>>55185065
So they've taken the dumbest scam, trickle down economics, and made it dumber by fumbling it upside-down, expecting us to buy trickle-up economics?
>>
>>55184954
i absolutely agree, culturally its a terrifying and devestating development. as for my statements they are based on the official numbers published by our government. i know im supposed to provide them to back up my claims, but right now i lack the time and im sure they are widely available so you will certainly find them, too.
>>55185023
>I'm sorry, they generate no income, and cost the state money just by existing, yes?
right now, sure. in 10-15 years they will generate more income than they cost the state. i absolutely oppose mass immigration and merkels refugee policy, dont get me wrong, but economically, even if its only slightly profitable, its a good decision. there are certainly other and better ways to ensure economic growth despite our demographic problems, but unfortunately immigration has shown to be a useful tool.
>>
>>55185367
>but economically, even if its only slightly profitable, its a good decision. there are certainly other and better ways to ensure economic growth despite our demographic problems, but unfortunately immigration has shown to be a useful tool.
source of muslim immigration paying off
>>
>>55184473
> i know im supposed to provide them to back up my claims, but right now i lack the time and im sure they are widely available so you will certainly find them, too.

There are many studies in that area (the ones most reported on in msm are from interested pushing foundations like bertelsmann). Each one I checked until now has had serious issues (like including pension fund payments payed now without subtracting the expected payouts they'll receive later which leads to a serious bias due to the age structure).

Obviously the ones showing a negative impact never get reported on in the mainstream media...

http://drjamesthompson.blogspot.de/2015/09/migrant-competence.html
>>
>>55185367
I'm sorry, could you give me an example of how this would work? The idea is that somewhere in the course of one or two decades ensconced in an alien ghetto with a guaranteed income separate from any occupation this person will have obtained skills and training, gotten a job and earned an income that he doesn't have to earn because of the welfare?
>>
>>55184473
If you think a international political institution like the world bank would ever conclude anything different in a public report then youre deluded.
>>
We had an important immigration scolar named George Borjas who for years pushed this same nonsense idea that, because small numbers of immigrants under pressure to assimilate became a boon in a good economy, therefore mass immigrants under no pressure to assimilate in a poor economy will behave the same way. He has distanced himself from this opinion and said the data now reflects that immigrants behave differently. I strongly suspect that the European case is the same. The best case scenario is not reproducible because it was based on different circumstances.
>>
>>55185237
If you give money for free to everybody, poor people with material needs will spend more than rich people with every material need covered, so the theory is not that bad. The money does 'trickle up' into society (without taking into account the huge amount of money that will be sent to their families in their origin countries). The main problem is the people they have brought in to increase their consumer force are of very difficult integration and this creates enormous additional costs and it will take them much longer (if ever) to become productive members of society.

Take a look at algerian immigration in France: they already know the language and culture and even after a few generations many have problems to integrate and become productive. I really have doubts on how these newcomers will work out for Germany.
>>
>>55185859
So they spend as little money as they can in their own self-ghettos and remit some to the motherland. I am not impressed.
>>
>>55183719
Never before has the political elite waged a war against their own people. The federal republic is lying on its deathbed, taking its last breaths. It's just a question what will follow after it; a new German state or Islamic caliphate? It will be difficult to undo the damages the destructive policies of our leaders have caused, if it can be done at all.
>>
>>55186285
>Never before has the political elite waged a war against their own people.
kek
>>
File: UNFASSBAR.png (65 KB, 641x973) Image search: [Google]
UNFASSBAR.png
65 KB, 641x973
>teacher warns his female students about muslim men
>germans in the comments are upset and want his head on a pike
GERMANS ARE KUUUCKS FUCKING KUUUCKS who want their daughters blacked
>>
>>55185698
The next generation born in Germany goes to school, lives and learns the same way local germans do and has similar opportunities to become a productive member of society. Still, this theory doesn't seem to always work that well in other countries, specially with muslims who tend to drag their retarded religion and ideas around and keep to themselves.

>>55185933
They actually spend quite a lot, minus the money sent back home. Generally, low class people don't save money and live paycheck to paycheck. Also, they tend to be less selective and more impulsive consumers and have more kids so more gets injected into the local economy, and later more workforce for the host country.
>>
File: welfare.png (704 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
welfare.png
704 KB, 1600x900
>>55186323
This is a new war.
Never before has a government, in such a short time, presuming nothing is done, will be successful in causing the extinction of their nations original ethnicity. Or at least brought under 10% original population levels.

If only a Hitler or even Mousilini could exist once again.
>>
File: löchner-723x1024.jpg (125 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
löchner-723x1024.jpg
125 KB, 723x1024
>>55186323
Well, not in this way at least. What we're facing is effectively an ethnic cleansing of native Germans. As a result of decades of brainwashing by the neo-leftist 68 scum, the elites are motivated by a deadly mixture of guilt, greed, and burning hatred for the German people and their culture.
>>
File: International Capitalists.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
International Capitalists.png
1 MB, 1600x900
Materialism, and individualism.
These are enemies.
They must be defeated, and in the man in which these elements are most vacant will be the man that can once again lead the fight against these rampant internationalists, jews, and foreigners that have their hooks deep into us.
>>
>>55185845
There is also a significant difference between taking in skilled migrants who speak (or at least partially speak) the language of the country they are coming into. Against this situation where there is broad-scale movement of unskilled people without and conception of European culture and very little knowledge of the languages.

This situation is made worse by the fact that given so many people have migrated at once, and that so many will speak arabic there is less incentive for them to learn the countries native language as it will not be required in the migrants local communities and by necessity the government will need to cater for the people who lack language skills.
>>
>>55183719
I feel bad for germany. They try to cleanse europe of filth and get beaten back, hated and labelled as racists for a few generations, so now they've gone the other way and are hated and labelled as destroyers of europe... germany just can't win.
>>
>>55183719

So I'm curious why nobody answers the whole "we need immigrants because nobody is having kids and everyone is getting older" with a simple retort that we just provide incentives that encourages more children? I mean obviously I know why the establishment doesn't want that but why doesn't the common person logic that out?

It's much easier to organically raise citizens who will be brought up with the same values and language than import a completely different culture group with very different values. There's no indication that the first generation of Syrian migrants will really integrate. Many are in their mid twenties and don't speak German, hardly a great chance to be doctors or engineers. Their 2nd generation would have similar issues outside of a decent chance of speaking the language but having few of the values.

So that's a generation of adaption which Europeans are too weak to insist the migrants do, heaven forbid a immigrant assimilate into the place he arrived to. Why do people support this?
>>
>>55186842

I'm surprised nobody responds to that with the acknowledgement that it's an obvious pyramid scheme.
>>
File: 1331778002841.png (5 KB, 170x236) Image search: [Google]
1331778002841.png
5 KB, 170x236
>>55186842
merkel does not care about its citizens.
she only cares about what gets her the most power.
fun fact. in 2007 a law was about to be passed to not allow anyone in government roles that does not have a family and children.
didnt happen.
as a result german leadership thinks like moneygrubbing merchants. controlled by leashes their overlord lobbyists hold.
lobbyism is legal in germany, fun fact.
no one actually supports merkel anymore. but just like america is an oligarchy rather than a democracy. germany is more of an dictatorship. all political parties except the ones not bit enough to do anything are partnered with merkel in some way.
votes dont do jack shit. and no matter which party has more power the situation at hand will never change.
it would take a coup or some really big fucking happening like akbarbombing key political leaders while publically releasing isis videos in german that declare isis in germany in such a way that even the most backwater ignorant liberal cant ignore it, to actually change anything.
>>
>>55187179
TRAGISCHE EINZELFÄLLE
>>
>>55184473

What's hilarious is that my first thought is 'globalist white genocide/racemixing etc., but having worked as a PR rep there for six months a few years back, I can tell you that it's completely drowned in absolute retards.

Here's some examples of talking points;

>We gave huge loans with generous and lenient interest/return rates to Cuba and Venezuela, as you can see by the vast and ongoing development in both countries, this is clearly a winning model.

>We pride ourselves on being environmentally conscious, which is why we funded aspects of Brazil's economy in the interest of preserving the local rainforest and wildlife

>America is shit, because Brazil has thicker toilet paper on average

It's basically a bunch of non-profit talking heads trying to get a better paycheck.
>>
>>55186368
What's funny is that these same leftshits will complain about how a white man looking at a woman's tits already promotes rape culture or some bullshit like that. But we can't say anything bad about immigrants because muh poor refugees. It makes zero sense, either they care about women or they don't.
>>
>>55184865
>Geheimer Staatsverrtag
This man knows.
Merkel has orders from US to take in as many syrians as possible.
Its killing 3 flies with one hit you see:

>migration weapon against Assad, draining his population
>a reason to try and take away sovereignty, like migration policies, from other EU nations and creating frontex
>divideing native pulations
>>
>>55187910
Why is the US not interested in having Europe as an ally against Russia? I'm sure shitskins won't help in a war.
>>
>>55186842
>just provide incentives that encourages more children
From the supposed economic angle, an ideal adult male 'refugee':
- gets a complete shit job right away and pays taxes and needs no economic help
- new house (rental or 30 year bank loan)
- new bank account
- new car/bike/public transport
- new phone/cell/internet service
- new clothes, computer, etc.
- food/services for an adult
- may have kids soon, more spending
- creates job opportunities for others (translation, language lessons, specialized culture services, etc)

A newborn german baby:
- diapers
- milk
- will need education for 18/23 years before being productive
>>
>>55188007
They do. Its a way to create a single EU-state that the US will have total control over.
Divideing the natives with dindus and mudslimes just makes resistance harder.
Or they could use the dindu and mudslime chimpouts to come in a savior, remove them by force and establish the EU-state as "liberaors", just like the soviets used to do.
>>
>>55188221
>they will have total control over people that aren't going to listen to them in the grand scheme
>>
File: 1420471682311.jpg (12 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1420471682311.jpg
12 KB, 367x202
>>55183719
Wow their government is going to knowingly 'fudge the figures' by rolling it over so it looks good enough on paper to ignore reality.
>>
>>55188248
Lol, US already has total control over germany and noone gives a fuck or knows about it. You think it'll be much different with the EU-state? People will just be unaware dance the EUssr' tune.
>>
File: euball.png (1 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
euball.png
1 MB, 1024x683
>>55188412
>EUSSR
I feel this is ironic in hindsight.
>>
File: 1445131259296.jpg (149 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
1445131259296.jpg
149 KB, 485x769
>>55188323
Cant wait till the other foot drops in 2017, what could go wrong here?

>pic related
>>
Still, they owe us for ww2. Gib reparations Germoney.
>>
File: gib.png (79 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
gib.png
79 KB, 600x660
>>55188650
Gib us first.
>>
File: geheimerstaatsvertrag.gif (176 KB, 945x1225) Image search: [Google]
geheimerstaatsvertrag.gif
176 KB, 945x1225
>>55184865
>>55188548
>>
>>55186842
literally because muh diversity and multiculturalism is amazing

from there on the argument is reduced to absurdity which you can't win because they'll just pull every intellectually dishonest move in the book on you and if you call them out the good old "attack the argument not the person" works as well - remember all they need to do is to maintain the status quo and they win
>>
it will take more time for it to sink in. maybe about a year. when they realize how poorly they are being managed expect more people to lose their "jobs"
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.