[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who's not a pussy-ass faggot giving into the cuck two-party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Libertarian_Party.svg.png (236 KB, 985x1024) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian_Party.svg.png
236 KB, 985x1024
So, who's not a pussy-ass faggot giving into the cuck two-party system and voting for third party?
>>
Libertarianism is a coward’s ideology. It’s an attempt by white males to argue in their own interest by ideological means instead of arguing plainly for what’s in the interest of their own blood and culture like every other ethnic group does. Every libertarian ideal has been turned against them by their ideological opponents. To be a libertarian you have to believe in open borders and free trade (or make some Rube Goldberg argument about why it’s more libertarian to believe otherwise) despite the fact that this is dispossessing and impoverishing white males who make up 99.9999% of all the libertarians that ever were or ever will be. To be a libertarian means to choose liberty over survival because how can you be a libertarian if you let sanity trump laissez-faire? In the future, when the last libertarian is bludgeoned to death with the last copy of Atlas Shrugs by some black panther militia man, he’ll be bitching with his dying breath about violations of his property rights and voluntary agreements.
>>
>>66001429
but muh never truly implemented
>>
>>66001429
2/10 pasta. Read more than a Wikipedia article about libertarianism before trying to criticize it.
>>
I did last time but how often will I get the chance to vote for basically /pol/-the candidate?
>>
>wasting a vote
>>
>>66002224
>muh lesser of two evils
>>
File: fagFlag.jpg (18 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
fagFlag.jpg
18 KB, 600x300
>>66001429
cuckold
>>
>>66001328

Greetings.
>>
>letting republicans and democrats choose the direction of your nation...
well, at least a man has his principles. at least he isn't corrupted by the same flaws he can plainly see in the world. if we can't respect that, we can't respect a catholic monk, who operates on much the same principle. i myself am protestant but i earnestly mean this. so too does the small-l libertarian do more than pay lip service to the non-aggression principle; he means it, he means to make it the guiding principle of the actions he takes in life. it is a worldly equivalent for the golden rule christ gave us in the sermon on the mount, and a fitting one to avail to in all decisions affecting the form and character of man's government. that said, you still stand outside the political process that dominates in worldly affairs, and so you don't have to like it.

>...liking it
hahaha fuck off you fucking cuck. kill yourself.
>>
>>66001328
No thanks, I like having roads.
>>
>>66003327
>muh roads
Where in the LP platform does it say that they want to abolish the roads?
>>
throw your vote away

see if I care
>>
File: david_Duke_nutjobs.jpg (33 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
david_Duke_nutjobs.jpg
33 KB, 500x325
Gee whiz, I could waste my vote on an unknown pedophile
>>
>>66003440
who owns the roads? who decides what people use the roads for? how do you enforce that?
>>
File: macaque.jpg (47 KB, 593x550) Image search: [Google]
macaque.jpg
47 KB, 593x550
>>66003440
>Where in the LP platform does it say that they want to abolish the roads?

Page 37 where oxcarts are discussed
>>
>>66001328
i dont think there is a 3rd party candidate for this election cycle
>>
File: boy-using-laptop-in-bed1.jpg (25 KB, 300x312) Image search: [Google]
boy-using-laptop-in-bed1.jpg
25 KB, 300x312
>>66003738
>who decides what people use the roads for?
>>
>>66001328
Been voting Libertarian since 2004, and I don't see any reason to stop now.
>>
>>66003886
answer the question

who owns the roads? who decides what people use the roads for? how do you enforce that?

I'll rephrase the second one just for you, can the roads be used by anyone or a select few?
>>
McAfee 2016
c
A
f
e
e

>>
>>66004047
Oh look.

It's the faggot who thinks libertarianism is synonymous with anarchism.

The State governments maintain the roads, in a sensible libertarian society. The people vote on what measures should be taken to do this, and then they live with the consequences until the next election cycle or referendum.
>>
>>66004221
they are pretty damn similar mate
>>
>>66001328
Complete waste of voting power
>>
>>66002224
No matter who you vote for it's a waste since the Jews control the world anyway.
>>
>>66001328
Gary Johnson 2016
>>
>>66001328
>Wasting your vote
>>
File: 1453935801455.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1453935801455.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>66001429
STOP
>>
>>66004047
>who owns the roads?

The one who bought the properties and built the road.

You can use them if the owner says you can use them. There could be a toll, or it can be "free" with tons of billboards and restaurants and gas stations and shit to pay for it. Or you know, someone want to make himself a better image, so he builds the road for the people.

Even in fucking france there is a lot of toll highways. You want to use it, you have to go through gate and pay for it. Is it too hard do grasp?
>>
>>66004425
>they are pretty damn similar mate
not when it comes to roads
>>
>>66004703
>>66004137
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █PETERSEN 2016█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
>>
Johnson/McAfee would be good combo.

Johnson for serious presidential topics, McAfee for some VP debate killing.
>>
>>66001429
nice pasta faggot
>>
nice try shekelberg. our third party guy is in the republican party, his name is trump.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.