[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how is Trump gonna beat Hillary? I'd like to see it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
So, how is Trump gonna beat Hillary?

I'd like to see it, but I don't. Hillary is vote for "good", moderate people, who don't give a fuck about politics. Trump is mostly for radicals. I don't see the meme happening t᠎b᠎h f᠎a᠎m s᠎m᠎h.
>>
>>65950172

wow there buddy, don't lose hope yet.

the republican establishment will most assuredly pull a hail mary at the convention and side with the rat (they perferred Rubio but at this point that's a dead horse)

my educated guess? If it is indeed the rat who gets nominated by some act of God it will be a decisive win for him. Virginia, Florida, Nevada and Ohio will much more perfer to swing for him than Hillary.

Trump V Hillary? me thinks it'll be a close call with the dynamics in favor of the she devil. Trump winning Florida, maybe even Nevada and colorado but losing everything in between.

She'll serve one term. everyone will of had enough of the left wing ride by then because Hillary is a slimy shit and republicans can make a "business as usual" come back and win easy with some establishment shill, heck, maybe even Rubio at that point.
>>
>>65950172
Trump will beat Hillary because Sanders will have sapped away all of her positive public opinion by election day, even though she'll win the nomination.
>>
Hillary will further galvanize the increasingly disenfranchised, anti-establishment leaning people. 4 years of Hillary will mean that next time there will be an even meaner "Trump" and/or an even more radical "Bernie". Possibly even a single candidate to unite these anti-establishment factions.

The pressure in the American public needs to be released now, because it will only grow and possibly explode under further corporate-funded rule.
>>
>>65950172
im thinking she'll win.
but!
im verry curious what would come of america if trump were to win :D

maybe the whole genderflexible trend you got going on in america will die off?
>most of the tv shows here are american so that would be great.

perhaps america can start a war against terror again?
>would help with the refugees we're having issues with.

the world needs a strong leader for the country that invests the most money in its military.
we have china coming up, russia, sandnigs are moving up their boarders.

sometimes the world needs war just to pressure the nigs into behaving
>>
>>65950172

He's not, for him to win

-There'd have to be another global recession
-Her email problems would have to amount to something
-Trump would have to be able to move to the center and appear moderate while keeping his base happy
-His attacks on her would have to really find their mark
-The Republicans would need unusually high turnout vs reduced Democratic turnout
-And about a hundred other things. The stars would have to perfectly align in order for him to win.
>>
>>65952166
Are you twelve?
>>
File: NNNEEET.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NNNEEET.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
Hillary winning is pretty damn terrifying

Do people just vote without thinking? Is this democracy? What the fuck man
>>
How is this woman not in prison?
>>
>>65952407
It's not that people vote without thinking. People just don't vote.
>>
>>65950172
Yes, even BernieBots are saying they prefer Trump to Clinton because he will do something about campaign finance.
>>
>>65952386
lithuania, nobody likes you
>>
>>65950172
People who don't give a fuck about politics don't tend to vote.
>>
>>65952447

That's even scarier! Someone actually thought Hillary was a good candidate!
>>
Why would Trump win? His whole campaign is to make Hillary look like a "uniter", which would be damn near impossible without an over the top divider like Trump.

1992 - Trump got Bill elected
2000 - Trump helped Hillary get the NY Senate seat
2016 - Trump gets Hillary elected.

you meme monsters are ignoring 25 years of history.
>>
>>65952491
Your mom does xDDDDD
>>
>>65952407
>Hillary winning is pretty damn terrifying

And Trump isn't?
>>
>>65952788
based Trump

Thanks for all the Democrat wins.
>>
>>65952882
Trump winning is terrifyingly hilarious.
>>
>voting for a feminist
>>
>>65950172
The thing is that by discouraging more people from voting (as happened in SC), the democratic establishment may solidify Hillary's nomination, but they will end up losing the general election. Hillary is most popular in the Southern states, which tend to vote for the Republican candidate anyway. Yes, Trump is projected to poll less than Hillary by a small margin, but he can make up for that by the time she faces him. Also, in contrast to Hillary, who draws from the older and more established/wealthy voting demographic, Trump brings in new (first time) voters. It all goes back to The democrats' strategy of telling Bernie supporters that their vote is worthless.

Overall, no matter who she faces, I think Hillary will lose by the time she is nominated because she's low energy and her voters are not enthusiastic about her (except maybe blacks). She will lose to an establishment shill like rato because in that case, he has more to offer their mutual handlers; she will lose against Trump because he's better at her game of dirty tricks than she is, and he has more energy and charisma.
>>
>>65952995
So technically there is no need for separate woman rights?
>>
The election will come down to about 7 or so swing states like every year.

Trump needs to overcome the in-built advantage that the Dems have.

He'll have to win Florida, Ohio, Virginia to be a chance.
>>
It strikes me as amusing that she's nailed the black vote, the women vote, and has managed to demonise Bernie.

She's the big business candidate, and will lube up america's ass so it can be fucked harder.
>>
>>65952788
Trump is getting the klan and the black panthers on the same page, how is he adivider? Hes going to pick up most of the bernouts who just want to watch the establishment burn on top of those tired of shillarys divisive identity politics
>>
>>65952788
Thank you Trump.
>>
File: 081.jpg (62 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
62 KB, 456x600
>>65953425
I don't know much of the particulars of USA's internal politics, but this woman does have crazy eyes. She is a frustrated wife of an unfaithful husband, everything about her suggests me of emotional instability, and under no circumstances I would give power to a person ready to suddenly freak out because of her lack of control.
>>
>>65954340
Also, why do these old-ass people run? It's not even probable that Bernie/Trump/Clinton will be alive in four years.
>>
>>65950172

Hillary Clinton is unelectable, full stop. Hundreds of thousands of registered Democrats have gone Independent or Republican this election cycle because she is even allowed on the ballot.

If by some miracle she is not indicted, Trump will raze whatever little support is left to her to the ground by airing her dirty laundry to the public, of which she has tons.

You have no idea whatsoever about the state of politics in this country, czechshit, Look at the numbers of Democratic primary voters compared to Republican ones.
>>
>>65950172
If the best thing you can say for a candidate is that people who don't care about politics will vote for her, she's already lost.

We've seen record turnouts for Trump across the board, huge turnouts, and this is just the primaries. The Bernie people aren't going to show up on voting day, but Trump's people will.

Hillary's advantage is nascent momentum from... What exactly? Eight years of Lame Duck Obama?

She has nothing. She was able to beat Sanders with Superdelegates, but that corollary of that is that she isn't popular. She wins by technicality, not the passion of her people.

The Republicans are at a disadvantage naturally, but they actually have a superstar candidate in the wings this time, and he's riding a wave of frustration and rage never before seen in American politics.
>>
>>65954551
If Sanders can tie it up he can still win the nomination.
>>
File: 1455708764955.jpg (20 KB, 410x478) Image search: [Google]
1455708764955.jpg
20 KB, 410x478
>>65950172
With the ever increasing fear being shivered down the spines of the fearless

The vaginal abyss of shillary shall be overcome.

the black hole of homogenised justice in the name of false narratives shall be crushed.

the peasants lifting their crooked necks will never see the light.

the queen of the forgotten will be remembered for eternity under the illuminated radiance of a king

the hordes will bay at her defeat

but those few pure and chosen will relinquish their wrath in an effervescent roar

screaming through the ages.

Trump
>>
>>65951631

The Republican establishment hates Cruz more than they hate Trump.

Cruz would also get eaten alive by Clinton.
>>
>>65950172
Hillary is having trouble locking up democrats north of the Mason Dixon line. All her big wins have been in states that are more likely to go red due to the southern strategy of the Republicans. Trump might not have to worry about facing her in a general election. Although even if he does that just means a less energized youth and liberal vote for her party.
>>
Hillary is a fucking robot.

Noticed how she's stopped talking about gun control? She's prepping for the general.

Pretty soon she'll stop talking about black people as she moves her campaign to the rust belt.

She's a phony like her rapist husbands. Makes promises to the left while delivering to the banks.

All Trump has to do is mention George Soros. He's already to the left of her on some subjects.
>>
>>65954967

You conspiratards inflate Soros way too much. Most people don't give a rat ass about some random tool of the US establishment.
>>
>>65954616
The thing is that I like Bernie, but the dem establishment will do everything in their power to stop his supporters from voting. The superdelegate thing is an example of that; superdelegates can change their vote any time and they wouldn't swing towards Hillary if Sanders won by popular vote. Yet, the media has shown every comparison between his results and Hillary's with the superdelegates stacked on Hillary's side. It makes the common voter think there's no hope voting for someone else. Even before super tuesday, the media was declaring that Sanders had no hope and the race was over. These mins tricks can go a long way, and though I want to be optimistic, it wouldn't surprise me if he lost. Like I said before, though, Hillary couldn't win a general election because her strategy to win the nomination is to suppress voter turnout. Bernie and his supporters are very high energy, and would fair better in a general election, but Hillary had the democratic establishment's backing.
>>
>>65950172
I think that maybe he can beat Hillary because he's been focused on the other 11 candidates for the primaries. There's still the general election debates.
>>
>>65952319

I'm really interested to see how Trump will fare in the next debate. Hillary will debate a lot like Rubio - articulate, policy wonk and ability to improv bantz convincingly. I think it's time for Trump to step up his debate game to another level if he doesn't want to look like a fool against Hillary.
>>
>>65955058
>The thing is that I like Bernie, but the dem establishment will do everything in their power to stop his supporters from voting. The superdelegate thing is an example of that; superdelegates can change their vote any time and they wouldn't swing towards Hillary if Sanders won by popular vote. Yet, the media has shown every comparison between his results and Hillary's with the superdelegates stacked on Hillary's side. It makes the common voter think there's no hope voting for someone else. Even before super tuesday, the media was declaring that Sanders had no hope and the race was over. These mins tricks can go a long way, and though I want to be optimistic, it wouldn't surprise me if he lost. Like I said before, though, Hillary couldn't win a general election because her strategy to win the nomination is to suppress voter turnout. Bernie and his supporters are very high energy, and would fair better in a general election, but Hillary had the democratic establishment's backing.

The reason the establishment still thrives is because there are too many people who think like you do. As long as they have more resolve they will always win.
>>
>>65955037

What about Goldman Sachs, asshole? She's bought and paid for by the worst corporations in America.
>>
>>65955692

If the gringos really cared about the banks they would have done something during the 2008 crisis or done something more during the OWS fiasco. But they just don't care about that shit.

The masters of the universe at Citigroup were even bragging of basically controlling everything with virtually no opposition. If Clinton is the preferred candidate of all the big banks then she is almost certainly going to win.
>>
>>65955559
>I think that maybe he can beat Hillary because he's been focused on the other 11 candidates for the primaries

Yeah, I think this is where Trump's arrogance might be his end. He should hire the best fucking people to prepare him for debating and shit, but I think he thinks he's too good for them, and can kill the other candidates for who he is.
>>
Who will her running m8 be?
>>
File: tonnin seteli.jpg (19 KB, 326x328) Image search: [Google]
tonnin seteli.jpg
19 KB, 326x328
>>65950172
clintons are good at poker face

their power lies in the fact that the regular tard will never spend one minute doing their own research on the candidates have done vs what they have said
>>
She has no chance of winning and if you think otherwise you are deluded.

It's almost for an incumbent party to hold onto the White House after two consecutive terms. One of the few times this has happened was with George Bush Sr, and he was Reagan's running mate.

Outside of her supporters Hillary Clinton is the most hated person in American politics. The presidency of Bill Clinton was 8 long years or political attacks and stalemates. The republicans despised him.

Republicans already vote more than Democrats. They will turn out in record numbers to bot against her.

Trump will also secure the votes of independents, libertarians and other third party voters who will quickly realize that any vote that isn't for Trump is a vote for Clinton.

Trump will even win votes from former Sanders supporters who will eventually realize that Hillary sabotaged Bernie from day one. He never had a chance.
>>
>>65957984

>It's almost impossible
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.