[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Current Year realize nobody gives a shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: John-Oliver-HBO-580.jpg (57 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
John-Oliver-HBO-580.jpg
57 KB, 580x386
>LOL GUIZ DONALD'S NAME HAS CHANGED OVER GENERATIONS
>WOW THIS MEANS HE MUST SUCK RIGHT?
>ITS 2016
>>
The people that watch his videos aren't old enough to vote
>>
>>65902201
>>WOW THIS MEANS HE MUST SUCK RIGHT?

He actually gave a pretty long list of other reasons Trump sucked, including:

>lies
>bad business decisions
>hypocrisy beyond the retarded shit the other GOP people are accusing him of
>lies
>insecurity, irrationality, and deliberate ignorance of facts

And so on. The last name bit was just supposed to be an attention-grabber, like a slogan.
>>
>>65902315
/thread
>>
>>65902201
You either didn't watch the video or are too stupid to understand what he was saying. It wasn't about his name being changed. It's that Trump sounds strong and Drumf sounds weak. He was just saying he wouldn't be as well know if he had that name because no one would think of the name Drumf to be synonymous with success because it sounds stupid. That was it.
>>
he was pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz for changing his name when his ancestors did the same.
>>
>>65902648
and it was all debunked on reddit top post already
>>
Why hasn't he stepped down and been replaced by a female host yet?

It's 2016, what's the holdup?
>>
>>65902201
I love how the rebuttal to John Oliver's "Drumph" argument is literally "It's 2016"
>>
>>65902648
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48b8d8/john_oliver_caught_lying_literally_3000_wrong/
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48fp8q/the_definitive_guide_as_to_why_john_olivers/
>>
>being this buttmad at a brit taking a huge drumpf on your dumbass candidate
>>
>>65902878
If his name were drunp or whatever it wouldn't make a difference. A man isn't his name and a name isn't the man.

You're stupid for thinking it would change trumps past. You're clearly not a deal maker or a negotiator.
>>
>>65902201
>ignores the half-hour rape where he exposes him for being brain dead and advocating war crimes
>fixates on a small joke that he made at the end
>>
File: walt and jess laugh.jpg (30 KB, 435x351) Image search: [Google]
walt and jess laugh.jpg
30 KB, 435x351
>>65903144
>mfw trumpies have to resort to citing the idiots leddit to defend trump
>>
>>65903144
Much appreciated, anon. Having a read now.
>>
>>65902881
>the hypocrisy of criticizing someone for changing their own name
>when the last time his own family name was changed was more than a century ago and far before Donald had been born

I don't see the hypocrisy?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48b8d8/john_oliver_caught_lying_literally_3000_wrong/
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48a3y0/the_true_story_behind_the_donald_drumpf_accusation/
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48fp8q/the_definitive_guide_as_to_why_john_olivers/
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48ci1g/after_being_asked_countless_times_heres/
>>
>>65903316
All those posts were in the front page of reddit / all for hours and hours. Millions of people were redpilled about what a sack of lying shit John Oliver is. Feels good man.
>>
>>65903314
A
FUCKING
WEED
LEAF
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48bso9/owner_of_cnn_time_warner_owner_of_hbo_john/
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48c1dd/the_parody_account_from_john_olivers_segment_on/
>>
>>65903811
Most of Reddit is Red-Pilled I've noticed, but It's like when /v/ was strictly anti gamergate mods running rampant, but site wide
>>
TRUMP FAGS BTFO
>>
File: 1386653687455.png (308 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1386653687455.png
308 KB, 512x512
>>65903700
>>65903811
>>65904239
>>65904291
>all these reddit sympathizers
how does it feel to have been cuckolded by the cuckolds?
>>
>>65904291
>Most of Reddit is Red-Pilled I've noticed
No, most is still retarded autists.
Sanders sub 200k.
Trump sub 50k
>>
>>65904517
and that's just youtube. it has 47 million views on LWT's facebook page.
>>
>>65902201
This guy has the most punchable face on Television
>>
>ignoring the rest of the bit
Stay mad, Drumpffag
>>
>>65903316
>attacking the messanger and not the message
typical leftist response
>>
Why do people watch the show?

It's not funny or interesting.
>>
>>65905275
I don't go to my dentist for heart surgery and I don't go to reddit for valuable political opinions.
>>
>>65902201
like his old boss john leibowitz
>>
Honestly after looking in on it I don't even think they did. Wikipedia's source is Nydailynews article from the 29th and they updated it today after oliver shilling. If a tabloid and some british faggot are their sources then it's just the media throwing everything at the wall.
>>
>>65902201
https://www.change.org/p/hbo-replace-john-oliver-with-a-woman
>>
>>65905556
but you go to /pol/ for valuable political opinions?
>>
>Trump changed his name

I wasn't aware he was his own grandfather
>>
>>65902201
>tfw a british comedian literally has the power to singlehandedly bring down a presidential campaign in your country
>>
>>65905756
no i'm here to shitpost, just like all other good people here
>>
>>65905556
who would you go to for valuable political opinions? mainstream news sources?
>>
>>65906157

>british comedian

If you ever found any of the shit he says funny then you deserve to be run out of the country just like he was.
>>
File: 1447102548090.jpg (85 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1447102548090.jpg
85 KB, 906x799
>>65906793
where in my post did i say i found him funny?
>>
File: image.png (917 KB, 642x790) Image search: [Google]
image.png
917 KB, 642x790
Thanks for the votes john
>>
>>65903144
>trump doesnt lie, he just real life shitposts!

(Insert im only pretending to be retarded meme here)
>>
>>65906515
not really anywhere for current events, but there are places like the economist, the bbc, the guardian, wsj. fivethirtyeight if we're talking exclusively about statistical analysis related to politics. Still not perfect but a lot better than most.

usually you only get good political discussion when talking about the past, not current events.
>>
>>65907556
>mfw trump is rich white ghandi
>mfw he will save the white people just like ghandi saved the indians
>mfw we will eventually turn out like them and be unable to defecate in the proper facilities and our streets will be covered in fecal matter.
It is a viscous cycle.

>>65907665
Trump lies all the time because he knows the evangelicals are dumb as fuck and will vote him for him if says a few lies once in a while.

I might not agree with him lying, but you cant say its not the fault of the christcucks for believing such obvious nonsense.
>>
File: 1438952402399.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1438952402399.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
>>65902201
As it turns out, the name Caitlyn was not always her name! One biograph found that she changed it from (and this is true) Bruce!

(Audience starts laughing)

Yes! Fucking Bruce!

(Audience bursts into applause)

And Bruce is much less magical! It sounds like the name of that morbidly obese kid in your class who was also retarded! (starts shaking) Bruce!

It's quite weird to bring up his former name, but to quote Bruce Jenner, she should be proud of himself! Because Bruce is much more reflecting of who he actually is. So if you like Caitlyn Jenner, stop and take a moment how you would feel if you just met a woman named Bruce Jenner. Do you think she would be a good woman, or is the spell now somewhat broken? And that is why tonight, I'm asking America to make Caitlyn Bruce again.

Hashtag #MakeCaitlynBruceAgain

(Standing applause from the audience)

Don't forget to download our Brucinator extension, which will replace Caitlyn Jenner with Bruce Jenner in your browser! You can also buy this "Make Caitlyn Bruce Again" hat, which will probably irritate mr. Bruce Jenner more than anything else I've said tonight!

(Audience laughs)
>>
>>65908587
so people arent allowed to get legal name changes now? do you throw this kind of hissy fit every time someone changes their name?
>>
>>65908587
that's pretty good
>>
>>65908587
Wow I didn't know Donald Drumpf was a transgender male
>>
>>65908854
reddit dot com. check it out!
>>
>>65908764
>>65908854

>the joke
>your head

heres you're are (you)
>>
>>65910871
it was a terrible joke anon.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.