[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you realize the vaginal jew is the worst jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: laughingwhores1.jpg (15 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores1.jpg
15 KB, 238x212
At what point did you realize the vaginal jew is the worst jew?
>>
>>65813559

I gave them chance after chance, but it really hit me around 2013 or so. 2013 was when it started, then the years kept going by and here we are.

2013 was when Internet feminism basically exploded into what it was now, and I saw how women turned into evil cunts because western society had finally decided that women were better than men. Women had no problem pissing on tradition and using their newfound privileges and superiority over men to be complete cunts.

Oh well. It is what it is. I can imagine it will only get worse, if it can.
>>
>>65813690
i see what you're saying

their behavior teached me that deep down they hate us
>>
>>65813978

Yep, pretty much. Women in western society are the most spoiled class of people on the planet. Western women ONLY like Chad, every other man is scum to them. Their behavior towards us proves this.
>>
>>65813978
They hate us cause they ain't us
>>
>>65814524
it's women in general m8

back in 2013 when their hate movement was gaining momentum, i was like okay there are some really angry cunts out there, but surely not everyone is like that, r-right?

well through socializing eventually i realized that everyone is indeed a lesbianic misandrist and that something went really wrong with evolution when humans came out

then /pol/ put the cherry on the cake by showing me how deep the rabbit hole goes with the biases in court and double standards everywhere i look
>>
Take your gay propaganda somewhere else faggot ,here in greece there are still decent girls unlike other western countries
>>
>>65815246
only on the surface
>>
>>65815379
If yoy are nice with them they are going to be nice with, if you treat them like a toy there are to treat you like a garbage
>>
>>65815852
what an apologetic white knighting cunt
>>
>>65815930
feminists are only for hatefucking ,if you want relationship you find one nice girl with good education and you settle down
>>
>>65815246
prostitutes for €20 I hear
>>
>>65816075
>muh lets fuck prostitutes get STD and not even look for a nice girl
why cant i find a girl?
>>
>>65816046
>>65816149
>nice girl
>good education
>settle down
>relationship

STOP IT YOU'RE EMBARRASSING OUR FLAG

i hope you're young and naive cause the alternative is old and stupid
>>
>>65816046
University/College = whore

Need to find a girl right out of high school who isn't going to get a third level education.
>>
>>65816407
>muh l will fuck stupid bitches until i get 40 and then find nice virgin to marry
why my plan didnt work
>>
>>65816526
mgtow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>65816619
look i know the majority of women are trash especially in the western countries ,but here in greece you still can find decent women and if you want even more you can go to eastern europe
>>
>>65816802
>Not getting a Russian wife
You should consider it senpai. She can't speak english very well but fuuuuck I love her.
>>
>>65817192
Are marriage laws better in australia than in the us?
>>
>>65817395
It's p simple really:
Get her over on a vacation using a tourist visa, propose to her, marry her VERY quickly while she's still in Australia, or wait until she comes the next time, apply for a Temporary Partner Visa while she's still in the country, wait for up to a year depending on her paperwork and her country of origin (Russia was a big fucking drama because of Foreign Threats according to Immigration), she can come and live with you in Australia for two years.
In my case, the government checked up on us every now and then for those two years. After, we filed a permanent partner visa, she got it, she could live permanently in the country.

We then waited another 4 years, applied for citizenship for her, got it in 6 months. She's now an Australian citizen.

As for her voice, she can speak quite well, it's just she has a thick as fuck accent and if she's speaking quietly or quickly she's hard to understand. Otherwise I love her.
>>
>>65817192
>risking of getting aids
no thanks
>>
>>65818054
>aids
>AIDS
Maybe you could get AIDS if you actually payed your debts.
>>
>>65817868
wow you're a dumb fuck

you married someone that wanted a visa and never loved you in the first place

how do you think that's gonna turn out?
>>
>>65818421
>wanted a visa
Married for 10 years and counting (unlike you considering you have no euros)
>>
>>65818506
then she wants something else

you're a dumb little cunt to get into that situation in the first place

how pathetic can you be, just hire a prostitute you goddamn degenerate
>>
>>65818642
>wants something else
Damn you're right mate, I've totally been missing out on the fact that she's somehow been cheating on me for over 10 years. Thanks for opening my eyes. While you're at it, can you tell me about the Illuminati and our Lizard overlords?
>>
>>65818710
How did you meet? I work in a cafe and a lot of russian women come through, but I always wonder how they meet their Australian husbands.
>>
>>65819057
Met her online via a language exchange website actually. She was trying to learn english and I was trying to learn Russian, and we clicked and brought it off. We got into a relationship 3 months after and decided to move closer to eachother a year after.
>>
S-stop stealing our girls m8s
>>
>>65819248
Nice nice, happy for you man. Have you visited Russia and met her family etc? Not meaning to be rude or intrusive
>>
>>65819248
and she god her green card while you lost half your property

what a sucker

can't help but call that cosmic justice
>>
>>65819342
:^) maybe you should raise them better

>>65819345
Yes. I can't remember those two weeks except for a few sparse instances of very very hard drinking. According to her I got on very well with her family.

>>65819380
>lost half of my property
I understand the only love you've ever experienced was the short life you had with Germoney, but you really need to pay denbts man.
>>
>>65819380
how do you afford internet? Do you give Dimitri wristys in the carpark for an almost affordable data plan?
>>
>>65819602
aussie fuckboys buy it

i even tell them my internet is better than australia and they don't even mind

i could never crack the mind of a cυck :)
>>
>>65820069
>internet
100 mbit down 25 up unlimited :^)
>>
>>65820153
and you can't even play video games =)
>>
>>65820426
950 games in my steam library, 400 of which downloaded and stored
>>
Fuck off r9kIDF
>>
>>65820491
you can't play online faggot everybody knows that

australian=lag alert
>>
>>65813559
Earlier today
>bitch led me on, fucked off with my best friend, then blamed the fact that there's so much tension in the group on of me
>>
>>65820555
>200 ms ping to the US
>10 ms ping in Australia
>60 ms ping to Asia
:)
>>
File: MY SIDES.jpg (15 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
MY SIDES.jpg
15 KB, 229x220
>>65820624
meanwhile i get 40 in europe, and 80 in russia with my 24mbit

>200 to the closet place that actually has internet

oy vey!
>>
File: 1455190346351.jpg (96 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1455190346351.jpg
96 KB, 596x628
>>65818368
Top bantz
>>
I don't know where you're living but here most girls I know are redpilled (Crete)
>>
>>65821092
Athens.

And nah, cretan girls are womanchildren daddy's girls.
>>
>>65820624
Someday we'll get to play online Australia.
>>
>>65818054
The fucking denbts mate! Pay them.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.