[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spitting on Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: spitonwomen.png (247 KB, 515x269) Image search: [Google]
spitonwomen.png
247 KB, 515x269
pol, Have you ever spit on a woman?

It's such a thrill. Seriously.

And I don't mean as some kind of weird sexual fetish, rather just a way to retaliate against a woman who is hurling verbal or physical abuse. It's a way to be aggressive without hitting a woman and getting a domestic violence charge.

I remember 2 times in college where I spit on female friends of mine. Shut em up quick.

so /pol/, you ever spit on a woman?
>>
>>65671399
Fucking grow up already
>>
>>65671399
That's pretty gross desu
>>
>>65671399

I'll start

>Be me, in college sophomore year
>At a party at my friend's apartment
>First serious gf broke up with me not long ago
> Female friend of mine is making fun of her
> ask her to stop cause I don't appreciate it
> she continues
> She makes comment about wanting to slice my ex-gf's throat and would delight in her blood going everywhere
> I snap
>take a huge swig of beer
>Spit it all over her face and down her shirt
> her bf, my friend, tries to fight me, I just lol
>>
i was in GATE in 5th grade, at a rich white public school
in our special advanced science class was a classmate, elizabeth
she went by liz
super qt, often wore plaid skirts, curly long blonde hair
had a big crush on her
anyways, one day we were learning about enzymes n shiet, how stomach enzymes break down saliva
she was supposed to spit into this test tube, but hit me instead
i enjoyed it
>>
>>65671399

>PHTPHTPHTPHTPHTTPHTTTPPPHHHH

Also look at that fucking hook nose
>>
>>65671399
You can still get charged with assault and battery for spitting on someone. The common law definition of battery is any harmful or offensive contact plus the intent to do the act that resulted in the contact.
>>
>>65671617
>defending the honour of someone who dumped you
cuck
>>
>>65671704

yeah I google searched for a picture, turns out its some mudslime in Europe spitting on a woman during sexual assaults of whatever. Pretty gross

For the record I don't think you should spit on women just to spit on or degrade them, but only in a situation where you're about to punch them but then spit on them to get out your aggression so you don't punch them.
>>
>>65671399
thats....

one way to retaliate i guess

Its not like your punching
>>
>>65671921
>never being emotionally attached to someone
>>
>>65671921

fair enough, but this chick was being a total cunt. I don't go around insulting others exes. She was just being a bitch to get me pissed off.
>>
I spit on a little black girl when I was in first grade. I was tired of her attention seeking behavier
>>
>>65671996

thanks anon.

It was my first fucking gf I was still pretty emotionally attached to her. If anyone was gonna talk shit on her it was gonna be me
>>
>>65672098

based

One time this black girl in middle school accused me of being racist for sitting in her seat. I was just talking to my bro before class started. I get up to go to my seat and she goes to slap me but I grab her hand and stop it in mid air. just laughed at her
>>
>>65671399
No. Our women are domesticated and taught to keep their mouth shut around men and obey their husbands.

Our society is allergic to degeneracy.
>>
>>65671399
I spit on a fat chick once. She was trying to rub my crotch when I was drunk at a friend's house.
>>
File: 1452055583515.png (204 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1452055583515.png
204 KB, 800x670
>>65672721

haha, nice!
>>
>>65671399

>spitting like a camel
>literal sand-nigger tier
>punching someone in an attempt to vent your impotent rage
Chimp detected

>not grabbing by the throat and pinning against the wall
>begin choking them
>the fear, panic then desperation slowly builds
>there's absolutely no doubt who's in control and who's being subjugated
>>
>>65671664
>GATE
Califaggot detected (I was in GATE too, can't believe I passed the penis inspection to get in...)
>>
>>65671399
Spitting on somebody is considered assault here.......
>>
i have. some dude and his girlfriend cut in line at a kebab store after a big night out on the piss and i had a go at the guy and his girlfriend poured her redbull on my head and strutted outside to her other girlfriends like i wasn't going to do anything. i followed her out and just hocked up a massive loogie from the back of my nose and spat in her face. got king hit by the BF then it was on. The fucking girls are pulling my hair and kicking me whilst i had this cunt in head lock. ended up snotting one of them and that actually ended the fight as she cried and everyone was making sure she was okay. No guilt about it what so ever
>>
>>65671399
Why do mem hate women so much?
>>
File: wut.png (132 KB, 870x832) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
132 KB, 870x832
>>65674361
>mem
?
>>
>>65671399
you realize spitting is simple assault and if you hit them its battery?
>>
>>65671399
pretty sure it still counts as assault. Granted it may be quite difficult to prove.
>>
>>65671399
Ive seen this happen

Summer 2010 age 25,
Im 5. Manlet tall,
2 yrs akido,
Still do pushups on my knuckles,

Walk out side bar to look for alley to pee i. Dow town , see This shit, girl is near gaggle,
25 yards from me,
I take my fist knock 6 1 guy in the neck,
He reaches for it,
Grab us fucking thumb, throw him to the ground, stomp on his fucking hand.

Enjoy the hospital.jpeg
>>
>>65674625
Men*

Why do men hate women so much?
>>
>>65671399
>without... getting a domestic violence charge.
Spitting on someone is assault. Just because they don't press charges doesn't mean it isn't assault.
Spitting is disgusting anyway, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>65675015
Painful to read. Go back to looting Jamal.
>>
>>65671399
No, it never occurred to me. One guy wanted to fight me for some dumb ass reason, his friends were holding him back and he spit on me, so I heel-picked him, his friends let go and I slammed his head into the floor until he stopped yelling.

I dunno. Spitting is pretty provocative.
>>
>>65675033
>Spitting on women means you hate them
No
>>
i spit in my ex girlfriends face while i had my fist in her mouth. was pretty awesome desu
>>
Actually yes i have spit on some chick before when i was talking to her. She got really pissed off and i burst out laughing (I was 14).
>>
>>65671399
>without getting a domestic violence charge
I don't think you;ve paid enouh attention, you shitlord. all sorts of aggresion can constitute domestic abuse, even verbal!
>>
>>65675073
Women are disgusting. They deserve to be spat on.
>>65675424
>not hating women
Fuck off white knight
>>
>>65675033
It's only this cesspool of hate and anger, mention almost anything and people on this board will hate it.
>>
Honestly, I don't think a women should be spit on when you can just punch them in the face if they are physically or emotionally hurting you. Gets the job done better.
>>
>>65671399
uh.. no
that's just disgusting anon, didn't your mother teach you that as a kid? You don't spit on people

You smack your gf or wyfe if she acts up, not other women
>>
>>65675033
Personally, I hate them because if you are nice to them, they treat you as invisible or a resource to exploit, if you habdle them firmly,they bitch and cry about hating women and misogyny nonstop, give them everything they want and they decide they dont want it, offer them the world, they go with some broke colored loser then come crying especting you to pick up the pieces and deal with damaged goods. Theu are expert liars, and even better at leaving out details and facts that really make a difference.
>>
>>65675800

I rather like my woman. Of course I went to the trouble of seducing her and then putting my babies in her.

Edge lords on /pol/ are just lazy cucks who can't get laid and blame their failure as men on niggers.
>>
>>65675901
You're wrong. Every man has hate towards women on some level. Only on anonymous forums we can express how we truly feel.
>>
>>65671617

You're an idiot. She clearly wanted to fuck you.
>>
>>65676215

Speak for yourself senpai.
>>
>>65671399
Ex gf into weird sex.
>she asks me to spit all over her face and body. In her mouth.
>I do it and she spits all over me and in mouth
>we have awesome sex spitting all over each other the whole time
>>
>>65676215
Only here can i express the fact that 98% of women are complete dumbasses with no original thought. Of course i will still fuck them in the ass but that does not remove the fact.
>>
>>65676136
True.
Manipulative, bitchy, lying cunt: The Gender.
>>65676317
You obviously are new here. Most men will agree with my point of view. Lurk moar and you will see for yourself how most feel about these walking vaginas
>>65676403
Getting fucked is the only value they bring.
>>
>>65671399
I accidentally spat on my friend once. She just said 'fuck you', gave a cheeky smile, coughed phlegm and let it rip on me.

Women are fun if you find the right ones. Our friend group lucked out, all red pilled as fuck or blue pilled but off the rails and soon to become red pilled (like the other girls)
>>
>>65676565
I will still made sexual comments around them. I will still preform dirty sex acts with them (including some rough stuff). But i still can't have a valid conversation with them without insults.
>>
>>65676403

Lol. The fact that you get a woman to ha e sex with you but then you tuck her in the ass is total beta

She is literally using you as a sex toy. No consequence for ass fucking. Your genes are so worthless she literally "let's" you put them in the same place she keeps her shit.
>>
>>65676677
>Black people are totally cool man, you just gotta hang with the right ones. I know one that is red pilled and doesn't steal my bike
>>65676842
Good for you anon. Make sure you slap the living shit out of those whores.
>>
>>65676150
>>65676011

Well obviously you wouldn't spit on a woman if she's being a good person.

It's only a last resort tactic.
>>
>>65676221

Perhaps,

but it never happened. She had a boyfriend, and he was a good friend of mine throughout college. She never really came onto me heavily, but I was really in love with her, though I never said anything. Was sort of waiting for them to break up, and their relationship was so rocky it seemed like it would happen any day.

If I could go back I would do things differently, but it's not to be.
>>
File: 2014-05-28 15.39.21.png (1 MB, 1051x764) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-28 15.39.21.png
1 MB, 1051x764
>>65677467
>women
>good
>>
>>65671399

You actually can get an assault or DV charge for spitting. Most women don't know that, so they might not report it - but then again, most women just have a general sense that they should call the police if their feelings are hurt.

And yes, I spat on a woman once, dead in the eye. She spat on me first, but was apparently aiming for the guy next to me at the bar. She was surprisingly cool about the mixup, given that she's the kind of woman who spits on a guy.
>>
>>65677642

/pol/ in a nutshell.

My wife was in a rocky relationship with a dude she was "engaged" to but she felt she had no options. I told her I wanted her and she could do better. By better I meant me.

She dumped her douchebag fiancee who btw was actually abusive. Our first baby is on the way. Either sack up and go for the girl or be beta. Women are instinctively programmed to look for an ideal and safe mate.

A beta cuck who does not even want to man up is no such thing. Neither is someone who hates her for what she is.
>>
>>65671399
I don't spit on people. I've been spit on a few times in my life though, but never by a woman. Also, I always kicked the ass of the guy who spit on me.

My dad used to tell me this story about some nasty whore that came up to his truck, wanting to get money from him, so he could fuck her. He told her nasty ass to get away, and she went berserk. So he hung a loogie off her face and drove off. My dad is pretty based.
>>
>>65678355
I don't spit on people, either, but the last guy that spit on me got thrown down a flight of stairs.
>>
Yeah this dopey fucking slag who was drunk as fuck trying to cause shit with me (shes a known trouble causer) she had her can of beer and waddled over to me shouting some dumb shit.
I tried to ignore her and told her I was busy and in a hurry, she started following me trying to talk shit, she was walking behind me following and tried to kick me she managed to barely glance the back of my leg, I just turned around and told her to fuck off home and sober up, she went "why don't you have some beer with me" and splashed her beer at me so I cocked my fist and she flinched back, when she realised I wasnt going to hit her she was about to say something in my face as she came out of her defensive pose she put her face towards me and started uttering something, before she could say anything I did what any gentleman should do to a lady in such a situation, I spat square in her ugly face.
She said "you dirty bastard" I said "I'm dirty? thats probably the nearest thing you've had to a shower in months".
She realised I wasn't no easy target to fall for her bullshit, she had a habit of causing shit with men then getting the police on them if they give her a slap, didn't work that time, she's lucky because I'd have happily punched her nose to the other side of her head.
>>
>>65671399

Typical homeschooling kiddo.
>>
>>65678495
Yeah man, I hate to throw around the word
>trigger
But I really can't think of a better use. It's like a switch for me.
>>
>>65678284

Good for you anon.

There were moments where it seemed possible but it just never happened. We were great friends, and if she would've acted the least bit attracted to me I would've been all over that.

I was a different person then. And I let my concept of morality get in the way of truly pursuing her.

Plus it's not like I wasn't getting any. I had other gfs and friends with benefits so if I couldn't get with her I could live with it.

It haunts me though. Now that we're out of college, any woman I do meet just doesn't live up to how I remember her being. I always thought I could find some woman like her but I'm realizing that's not really the case.
>>
>>65679701

Everyone is unique. Stop looking for a clone of the one who got away and look for someone who is yet to be caught.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.