[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to Toronto this Friday for the weekend with 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 3552948225_1e13688024_o.jpg (49 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
3552948225_1e13688024_o.jpg
49 KB, 599x400
I'm going to Toronto this Friday for the weekend with 15 people.

What am I in for?
>>
>>65626332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChqLlhwXy9o
>>
>>65626332
A lot of degeneracy.
>>
>>65626332
You'll see more white people than you thought and realize that /pol/ is exaggerating. The minorities stick to their own sub-areas of town and don't encroach on the areas that tourists/party-goers frequent. Chinatown is great for a cheap meal but is far removed from the nice/independently owned restaurants, bike shops. The professional crowd goes to another area of the city with more expensive bars/wine clubs that have a higher class atmosphere.

You'll like it, probably. Depends on how old you are, how much money you have, and what you like to do. If you're university age you'll have only a decent time since there isn't anything to do for cheap.
>>
File: Toronto is trash.png (218 KB, 1048x831) Image search: [Google]
Toronto is trash.png
218 KB, 1048x831
>>65626332

non-whites and degenerates.
>>
>>65626332
Toronto is a big place, where exactly?

Downtown - lots of liberals
Etobicoke (west end) - somali gangs and rob ford
Scarborough (east end) - lots of blacks (mostly carribbean) and chinese.
>>
Chinks, pooinloos, nu-males and tumblrinas.
>>
>>65626332

chinks
>>
>>65626332
A fucking leaf
>>
>>65626332
Stefan Molyneux
>>
>>65626332

A great time Toronto would blow to live in but its a great week end party spot. The air port is actually in the city and theres a great night life scene. plenty of great resteraunts and strip clubs and great hotels. Toronto is fun as fuck as long as you got the cash and stick out of the fucking paki areas
>>
Anon where are you from? Buffalo? Detroit?

Anyways...youll notice we barely have any niggers but alot of chinks, filipinos, indians and sand niggers. Especially in Toronto. Toronto and Vancouver are our most 'diverse' cities. The white people in Toronto arent normal white Canadians. Theyre very liberal and they have very dry clean accents. No one outside of Toronto likes Toronto because Toronto represents everything Canada isnt and what America is.

Itll feel like an american city to you.
>>
Its gonna be pretty warm so its not the worst time to visit. Spend time around the waterfront, go on a few brewery tours. Should be fun.
>>
>>65627085
How is the North end? Like at the end of the Yonge subway line. Are the condos good there?
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>65626473

>if i hang onto this moving car that'll show them
fucking retard
>>
>>65626525
>american
Don't kid yourself
>>
>>65627882
Yeah it's pretty decent. Yonge & Sheppard has some nice buildings, but it's better further north (Yonge & Finch area). It's like a mini Koreatown and lots of persian stores/restaurants.
>>
>>65627610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
>>
>>65626332
a whole lot of boring
>>
>>65626332
Tuns of shity liberal white trash, tuns of Asians, and quit a lot of:" STOP EYE RAPING ME"
>>
>>65627814
Erie, PA

>>65627852
Thank you.
>>
>>65626332
toronto are chinese and indians. Great Toronto area is better than the actual city.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1100x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1100x661
>>65628266
>country completely cucked by rapefugees
Anyone had a sexual emergency with your wife yet, Sven?
>>
>>65626332
bombing
>>
File: toronto-homos.jpg (59 KB, 415x599) Image search: [Google]
toronto-homos.jpg
59 KB, 415x599
>>65626332

I'm from Toronto. You are wasting your time. Its horrible. Utter trash. Go to Montreal instead. At least there's lots of good strip clubs there.

Toronto is the world capital of radical feminists, over 50% of the population isnt even born in Canada...like horrible horrible city. I only live here because I work on Bay St.
>>
>>65626332
Nothing out of the ordinary. Unless you're lucky enough to run into the leftist loony-bin feminists.

There are more of that type, and far more asians in Toronto than are probably in America.

Good for qts.
>>
>>65628651
Hows the gangrene in your leg doing since you cant afford a multi thousand operation to remove it?

Thankfully you dont have to pay muh evul taxes for them niggers right? Who would need public libraries, right?

And as long as you can take your rifle collection with you to the public and buy cheap fatty shit from walmart 4 am from your basement its all good.
>>
>>65628748
this come to Montreal, it's better than that SJW capital of the world, besides there is so many fucking pakis you'll be constantly wondering if you're not in London instead.
>>
>>65626473
are all Toronto reporters like this? i love her
>>
>>65626332
Radical feminists, immigrants, and shit bars. It's a generally terrible place for tourists. You can see the CN tower and that's about it.
>>
>>65628551
Yea I know Erie. You guys got a Junior A team. Anyways, if you want to have a good time go on the brewery tour. They take you to every brewery in town (micro) and you get fucking hammered.

Check out Queen street west for good cheap food.

Maybe hit ripleys aquarium down on blue jays Blvd area. Its pretty cool.
>>
>>65626332

>metrosexual guys with high estrogen and shitty hair cuts
>pretty good food around the downtown core
>decent clubs
>nice architecture

I grew up in Toronto, its a nice city depending on where you go
>>
Lots of liberal faggots and foreigners in Toronto. Went there last summer to see a friend and it was jam packed with Indians, niggers, other inferiorities because of shitty cultural festival on Younge St.

There's plenty of drug addicts on the streets pan handling to support their degenerate drug habit.

Fuck Toronto. Although, I lived in Etobicoke for a few years and had no issues with any body.
>>
>>65626922

Lmao dude I live in the heart of downtown. You're full of shit. Kind, Dundas, Queen and Yong-Dundas square are fucking diversityville.
>>
>>65626922

I won't even begin to mention all of the completely abandoned high-rise condos that have been bought out from foreign entrepreneurs in the republic of China.
>>
>>65628504
This desu

its gonna be pretty hard to do stuff with 15 people in a shit city

>>65628551
go to montreal instead
>>
>>65626332
Ford Nation reporting in
>>
>>65626332
15 people? You'll be fine. The gangbanging shitskins only try to pick on lone stragglers. But I think that's already common knowledge.
>>
>>65628875
Cute fanfic
>>
File: 1456693191271.jpg (128 KB, 415x594) Image search: [Google]
1456693191271.jpg
128 KB, 415x594
>>65628748
I got you Familia
>>
>>65626332
You can only buy beer from LCBOs and Beer Stores, and they close pretty early, so be prepared for that.
>>
Drake
>>
>>65626332
Copious amounts of maple syrup and the occasional bag of milk
>>
>>65628629
>Great Toronto area is better than the actual city.
Nope. The GTA and Toronto are both full of chinks and muds. The GTA has Muslims, while the city has Poo in Loos.
>>
>>65626332
Lots of niggers, chinks, and Muslims. The whole city smells of grime and cigarette smoke. The only whites left are immigrants themselves. If you're lucky you might find a Russian.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.