[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13
File: uytf.jpg (140 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
uytf.jpg
140 KB, 617x347
Is being gay natural? Can it be considered a mental illness? General homosexuality discussion. Please try to keep it logical i don't care if you hate gays as long as you explain why and can make good points
>>
>>63685229

>Natural to straight people?
Depends on you.
>Found in nature?
Yes. All mammals have faggots.
>Mental illness?
No. Faggots have an evolutionary advantage to group survival.
>>
>>63685229
There have been faggots since the dawn of man.

Transgenders, that's pure mental illness.
>>
>>63685229
OP here imo it is not natural and it could be considered a mental illness cause it's something that prevents people from reproducing and therefore it is negative. Also if anyone tries to tell me that there are gay animals as well yeah that is true and there are also animals who are born with no legs that doesn't make it normal or natural. However I do think it's idiotic to treat someone like shit just because they are homosexual even though it is perfectly ok for you to find it ugly or repulsive to see two people of the same sex making out or whatever because if you're heterosexual that is how you're wired
>>
>>63685229
From a biological point of view, yes it's completely natural.
I'm gay myself but I really despise the all "Look at me" feminine faggots. Why not act like a normal man instead of some ass-wiggling creature?
So yes, it is natural, but the all feminine behaviour some of us have, no it is not.
>>
>>63685229
Google
>>
It can be considered an abnormal psychology, but not a mental illness because it does not severely interfere with your cognitive functioning
>>
>trying to penetrate a sausafe with a sausage
>insemination through a dickhole
>natural
>>
>>63685797
i heard it's a hormonal thing though that's why gays act more girly and a lot of them have high pitched voices etc...
>>
>>63685600

In other words. Youre an underage retard, with 0 biology education.

I have nothing against homosexuals, but I hate faggots like you.

>I dont like it, so it has to be a mental illness.
>>
>>63685229
As natural as other mental disorders. But I dont mind gay people, They are completely normal besides their sexual orientation. I still dont support them marrying though
>>
>>63686001
I think it's mainly because of environmental influences.
>>
>>63686023
I actually don't mind gays...I have one friend who is a lesbian and I really like her she is one of my best friends. Now if you ask me if I'd like to watch her fuck her girlfriend then no I think it's pretty gross but I'll let her be. I just think it's stupid to pretend there is nothing weird about being gay and act like it's completely normal cause it obviously fucking isn't.
>>
File: gays.jpg (3 MB, 1900x3011) Image search: [Google]
gays.jpg
3 MB, 1900x3011
>>63685229
>Is being gay natural?

Yes, it's caused by chimerism.
>>
is pedophilia a mental illness?
>>
Look at all thoes non degrnerates in the back, why must the twink in booty shorts be focused on ?
>>
>>63685422
There's gay birds as well, not sure about other animal kingdoms
>>
>>63688336
>it's a anon posts a theory with zero scientific basis and presents it as fact thread
>>
Doesn't fucking matter if fags are found in nature, we find disease ridden animals in nature but we don't claim that they are not ill. Faggotry is a mental illness
>>
>>63685229
Sex is for breeding, if you cant be attracted to the opposite sex then you should die.
>>
>>63685229
Homosexuality used to be illegal in the US in all 50 states 50 years ago, then liberals took down the laws in all the states by the 2000s.

And why was it formerly illegal, again? :-/

Oh right...homosexuality is immoral.
>>
>>63689845
Sex isn't just for breeding in the human species.
>>
>>63689981
We get pleasure from it to make us breed faster.
>>
>>63689379
>zero scientific basis

That's not true, triggeredanon.
>>
Being gay means your a broken human. If, like pedos who are equally broken, you can keep your private life to yourself, fine. But please dont support the idea of telling my children whilst they are at school and away from my protection that homosexuality is something that is to be 'celebrated' and regarded as normal.
>>
>>63685229

Rape and murder is natural in the animal kingdom as well. Let's legalize those as well.
>>
>>63690074
But we're limited to 1 baby every nine months, being generous. And other animals who can breed much faster don't have nearly as much sex as us and actually restrict their sexual activity with mating seasons regardless of whether the animal takes pleasure from it or not. Also animals that breed much Slower than us also don't have sex all the time.

There are purposes to sex for humans and some other primates that goes beyond reproduction, and those purposes are social (bonding), because when sex becomes an open commodity in a social species, you can use it to bond with others which gives you much higher preference when it comes to protection from danger and sharing of gifts, which grants you a huge survival benefit. It can also be used to defuse tension and avoid violence (which is very common for bonobos, for example)
>>
>>63690074
Nice teleology
>>
>>63690919
>social sciences

I'll stick with the rock solid facts that have kept humanity on this planets for a few years thanks.
>>
>>63685229
Of course it's fucking unnatural, it does nothing to keep the species going.

In 100 years time the whole of the West is going to look like Brazil.
>>
To me, they're basically the same.
HOWEVER! Most gay people (just as most straight people) usually ask their sexual partner first before they have sex, while pedophiles generally don't.
(Not that it was okay if they did)
I am not an expert by any means, but I guess if you'd want to change it, you could "treat" being gay.
Though I don't really see a reason for that since it doesn't harm anyone.
Same goes for pedophilia, as long as you do not actually do something to children, there's no harm done by liking them. Apparently, most pedophiles aren't capable of that though.
>>
>>63691316
Just because you assert that sex is only for reproduction doesn't make it true, particularly when it is obviously and clearly being used as everything from stress relief to a form of gainful employment for the whole of recorded history, and there is a whole array of medicines and gadgets dedicated to NOT having babies from sex.
>>
>>63685229
It's as natural as mental retardation or a birth defect. So yes very.
>>
>>63685229
> Is being gay natural?
Who gives a fuck? Male scarcity is a good thing. Let them remove themselves from the dating market.

> Can it be considered a mental illness?
Does it, by itself, cause their lives to be miserable? No? Then it is not.

> General homosexuality discussion.
Why? What is there to discuss in the first place? Treat them like normal people, no preferential treatment, no hatred.
>>
>>63685229
There's a difference between being gay and being a faggot the same way there's a difference between being black and being a violent nigger.
>>
>>63685229
I am gay. I think that it is a mental illness.

Because of this, I remain abstinent.
>>
Nature is not inherently good or bad you raging faggot
>>
>Hey I sure do like to put shit up my and put shit up my husbands ass
>Better not tell anyone

It is not wrong It is just not something that should be acceptable... you literally act like a degenerate.
But I'm also Christian .... So
>Pic related
And you are going to HELL

Autism is natural too..... does not mean we should glorify it.....................
>>
File: Faggotsarenotrealpeople.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
Faggotsarenotrealpeople.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>63692819
should not be*
>Forgot Pic
>>
>>63688558
Undoubtedly it is, even if you fap to lolis you are a closet pedophile
>>
>>63685229
It's a mental disorder.
>>
>>63685229
Nature is irrelevant. Stop parroting rhetoric and ask what you mean.
>>
>>63686271
probably a mix. There use to be flamboyant people before gay was mainstream knowledge
>>
File: 1454962594824.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454962594824.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
>>63692819
>And you are going to HELL
>>
>>63685229
Same sex attraction is demonstrably natural and found within most if not all mammals. The CULTURE built around homosexuality in the West however, aka "gay culture", based around depravity, promiscuity and lax morals, is not natural, and given the damage it does to society should not be endorsed.
>>
>>63692738
I don't understand this decision. If you want to comply with the needs of society get a beard and have kids. If you aren't going to do that, why deny yourself even the hope of finding companionship? Being a sad moral martyr doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>63685229
Jury's still out on whether or not it's genetic or if it's a learned preference, at least for men, women who're lesbians are just disgusting homosexuals. If it's genetic for men, then what can you do, it'd be technical impossible to change that without gene therapy or some shit. If it's a preference, then people should be aloud to judge you for being gay, because a preference on some level is a choice.
>>
>>63693533
I'm not Kidding anon.
I don't hate them (Most of them), but they are going to Hell.
They spread degeneracy like a disease
>>
It's not an mental illness, and it is natural.
Transgender people have legit mental illness and should be fucking helped before they ruin their own body and then kill themselves because nobody accepts their mental illness.
>>
>>63685229
>Is being gay natural?
why do you care?
>Can it be considered a mental illness?
why do you care?

str8 people fucks with dicks. gay people fucks with bums. if str8 people prefer to use bum to fuck, they are actually gay. if gay people prefer to use dick to fuck, they are actually str8.

thats the way it is, m8
>>
>>63685229
>Is being gay natural?
Yes, but who cares if it's natural.
It's less in the way of happiness to a person than depression, megalomania, schizophrenia, paranoia, autism, any phobia of common and safe things, etc.
So, no I don't think it could be mental illness. I think it developed as part of our species because it had some sort of use or because it wasn't harmful enough to get destroyed as part of evolution.

Maybe a few gays and lesbians made other people feel insecure (since they'd keep getting rejected) and that raised a group's standards.
Maybe gays and lesbians raised kids of those who died in battle.
Maybe gays serviced other men to release tension and bond when they were far away from women to keep those men from getting irritated.
>>
>>63685229
How would it not be natural?

>Can it be considered a mental illness

Maybe? I don't think bisexuality could though
>>
There is no known documented evidence of exclusively homosexual activity among animals, the best they can argue for based off of two male animals "rubbing together" is bisexuality since they'll always go back to females, but its a lost arguing for that too cause activities resembling intercourse between male animals are mere platonic acts of domination or basic animal foolery, there is no actual penetration or intent to engage sexually.

Homosexuality is unnatural because it interferes with one of the three basic functions of all living organisms as defined by modern science, reproduction.
>>
>>63694839
>Homosexuality is unnatural because it interferes with one of the three basic functions of all living organisms as defined by modern science, reproduction.
If it doesn't harm the whole group, why would evolution root it out?
>>
>>63685229

You know, here's my thing about gays, thought about it very intently: I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>63694979
>Because it hasn't killed us all off, nature must not be fighting it
How do I answer this stupid question?
Every virus or illness has the potential to effect anyone in the world and will continue to, despite the entire world not having every disease ever known to man all at once.
>>
>>63694839

this is false

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

>Homosexual behavior in animals is sexual behavior among non-human species that is interpreted as homosexual or bisexual. This may include sexual activity, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairs. Research indicates that various forms of this are found throughout the animal kingdom.[1][2] As of 1999, about 500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, have been documented engaging in same-sex behaviors.[3][4] According to the organizers of the 2006 Against Nature? exhibit, it has been observed in 1,500 species.[5]
>>
>>63695474
Yeah, but homosexuality is pretty well spread throughout species and maintained at certain percentages.
Viruses are also trying to survive so they adapt.
But homosexuality can't adapt, it's not an organism, it doesn't replicate. Any species could overcome it effortlessly if it was harmful to it.
>>
>>63694839
Of course the site of reproduction will always be heterosexual. Of course reproduction on the individual level will always be heterosexual.
But is it neccesary for every individual to engage in reproduction for the collective to be fit? Consider bees and ants. The VAST majority of them never reproduce on the individual level, but their groups are fit and they carry on existing.

Humans are incredibly complex social animals that form massive collectives. Is it not plausible that our proliferating nature could also be more complex than the sum of it's reproducing individuals?
>>
>>6369561
So you're the complete fucking idiot chiming in on the topic I just got done explaining.
I said "exclusive homosexual behavior"
What does your post say? Nothing about "exclusively" homosexual intercourse, nothing about penetration, no indication that these "homosexual behaviors" were anything other than expressions platonic domination, animal foolery, or basic pack behavior (affection bonding and parenting constitutes as "homosexual" behavior? wat) The interpretation of these behaviors is like a scientist with a clipboard watching a dog licking the smegma out of another dogs dick hole at the dog park because dogs are fucking disgusting animals, and he sees a fucking gay romance novel out of it
>>
>>63685229
Yes it's natural. It's a natural form of birth control. The more populated the earth becomes the higher the rates of homosexuality will become. Homosexuality is already correlated with more male offspring from the mother's uterus, and females that spend extended time together ovulate at the same time as well, so it's natural to assume that being around lots of other people would have an impact on your biology.
>>
>>63695815
you're so fucking stupid man, your own post shits itself in logic, you say viruses adapt and mutate to avoid being extinguished, but then you say if homosexuality were a virus our species should've been able to extinguish it. You're a fucking moron!
>>
>>63696521
was meant for >>63695610
>>
Depression is natural.
>>
File: 102870.jpg (13 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
102870.jpg
13 KB, 320x241
>>63695610
Animals are stupid as fuck tho
>>
>>63685600
>You can't reproduce therefore it's negative
But there are positives. Some tribes celebrate homosexuals as the spiritual leaders because they have male and female souls and can communicate effectively with both. Gays' intuition is crazy high.
>>
>>63697706
Reproduction is one of the core biological functions of all living organisms. For someone's brain to interfere with the natural reproductive process would be contrary to nature and thus viewed as a detriment to the design of all living organisms, etc. That is more than negative, it is unhealthy and unnatural.
>>
>>63698515
Except that's not how nature works, there is no natural or unnatural, there is only what IS.

Homosexuality exists and is adaptive enough for human groups as a whole to outweigh any personal reproductive sacrifice individuals make by having it, otherwise it would have dissapeared long ago.
>>
>>63685947
based latvia
>>
>>63699080
>there is no natural or unnatural
WOW You have to be the BIGGEST fucking idiot i've seen in a long time.

Disease: "a condition of the living animal or plant body or of one of its parts that impairs normal functioning and is typically manifested by distinguishing signs and symptoms"

Unnatural: "contrary to the laws or course of nature. "

Do you understand the concept of natural selection? You fucking idiot? Yes, death and illness exist within nature, AS A CONSEQUENCE to the laws of nature and biology! DERP

What is a virus if not an interference with the biological functions that all living organisms share as a
>>
>>63699887
*---share as a standard in nature?
>>
>>63699887
Laws of nature are theoretical constructs created by people to understand what is happening in nature, you shouldn't confuse them with what nature actually is. Everything that's happening is natural, labeling something unnatural is completely meaningless.
>>
>>63685229
Of all the things that could possibly happen in the entire universe, life is the most unlikely to happen.

The sexually immoral squander their biological imperative to procreate because they're selfishly obsessed with cum. They have the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of life prevailing, but they instead choose to sodomize each other and waste their lineage, never contributing to society anything that lasts.

Of all the things in existence I could have contempt for, I hold the sexually wasteful to be the most disdainful.

And don't get me started on the disgusting fetishists who willingly and purposefully contract and spread HIV and AIDS. You want to have nightmares? Search for tumblr posts about bugchasing, find images where you can see the eyes of these animals, and witness what a living, breathing corpse looks like.

These hedonists are the worst kinds of wasteful because they waste themselves and their humanity on a momentary dopamine rush which leaves them with nothing to show for it but anal cancers and HIV which they just spread to more and more people.
>>
File: 1385870063105.jpg (21 KB, 431x352) Image search: [Google]
1385870063105.jpg
21 KB, 431x352
>Homosexuality happens in nature, therefore, its natural and beautiful ^^

>Rape happens in nature, therefore, its natural and beautiful ^^

>Incest happens in nature, therefore, its natural and beautiful ^^

>Infanticide happens in nature, therefore, its natural and beautiful ^^
>>
>>63688937
Read on Bonoboes on Wikipedoa, I think almost 100% of all bonoboes are bisexual.
>>
>>63704405
>let's live like we're no different monkeys and birds
Maybe that's savages do it in Africa but not here.
>>
>>63704693
Nah, it was more like: Animals are born busexual, so thats evidence to that humans can also be born nonhetero.

Imo: I support gay and trans people who dont start shit and drama. I for one am homosexual. Transgender people I am very unsure about. Pansexuals NO. It really feels that people just invent new shitwhen it stops being cool just to get attention.
>>
>>63705317
>people just invent new shitwhen it stops being cool just to get attention.

Also for victim framing. They have to keep inventing new terms for people not to be familiar with so they can accuse them of being ignorant. It's a cycle.
>>
>>63685229
>human being
>faggot

Pick one.

You are a birth defect, and a reproductive dead end.

"Homophobe"? No one is afraid of you, we are disgusted by you.

You are similar to dog shit on the bottom of a shoe. No one is afraid of that, but they are naturally disgusted by it.

And the reason why your suicide rate is so high? Because deep down inside, you know there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>63693233
Obligatory 2d =/= 3d
>>
>>63685229

consider the following:

Infertility is considered a physical disorder because it hinders a core biological function common to all sexually dimorphic species, namely sexual reproduction.

Homosexuality prevents the same thing, via the brain not working correctly...

so how is that not a mental disorder?
>>
>>63706856
Homos can still reproduce if they want to, checkmate atheists
>>
Wait guys. Homo = -2 points. Sand nigger = -3 points. So if you multiply then you get 6! Gay black men making their race go extinct. Good?
>>
File: 1450608734999.jpg (65 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
1450608734999.jpg
65 KB, 680x471
>>63685600
> not a single bit of punctuation
So you're 12. Or 20.

Who cares, I can't even tell the fucking difference anymore.
>>
>>63686001
Used to think the same thing but I know a few gay men who act like completely normal blokes and they get more pissed off at the mincing faggotry than anyone. Can't say I blame them. It's just a fashion. Blame the media.
>>
>>63685229
Homosexuality is caused by addiction to pornography. Over using pornography causes rapid development of new fetishes. Very low % of total homosexual people has inverted orientation as the response to high demographics or high amount of the same gender in the environment.
>bi, trans are fetishes.
I could provide sources, but I'm mobile.
>>
Being homo doesnt make you mentally ill.
Mentally ill people can be homos and i do beleive mental illness can lead to homosexual behavior.

>homosexuality is naturally occurring
This is the biggest thing for homosexuality. Dolphins and apes, some of the smartest animals, exibit homosexual behavior while stupider animals fuck only for procreation.

This guy i work with was talking about a church who, rather then try and fight homosexuality by saying its un natural, says it is natural behavior.
Natural but unclean and unvirtuous. A sinful act a good christian shouldn't participate in
>>
Of course it's unnatural. Doesn't mean it's all that harmful unless it's taken to levels that we know as gay pride and such.
After all, they're a genetic dead end. At least we should keep it that way.

Anyone have that picture of a man pondering what to do about his sexual minority status, but ends up sucking dildoes and being penetrated by them during a march?
>>
>>63685229
As a homosexual I have to say that this picture is degenerate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
>>
>>63689886
No, a Jew named Freud decided to pathologise normal human behaviour in order to make shekels. You see this today as well with ADHD and other bullshit.
>>
>>63685229
It isn't natural but at this point in time we're more shaped by society than nature. The modern world shapes a lot of the weirdos who inhabit it. Gay men who believe it's a choice are pretty based.
>>
>>63693856
That's just codeword for being a fat, basement dwelling unemployed neckbeard. Neither the self-respecting homosexuals nor the degenerate, promiscuous gays want him.
>>
>>63709384
>1 year of no-porn
>still like cock
>friend who studies at the seminar to become a priest is a pron fiend and straight

Gotta love the mental gymnastics and pseudo science.
>>
>>63710214
Typical homophobic finns!
just because you're homosex dosnt mean you are a genetic dead end, as long as your reproductive glands are still working two couples of different gender can exange gametes! it have happend and it becomes more common.
and about that you think its unnartual, homosexuality is common in nature, and we are part of the nature, so its not weird that homosexuality exist amongst us

And what you describe is not homosexuals but fags
Noone like fags
>>
>>63711296
You need to avoid porn for few years in order to rollback to original state of sexuality. Pornography works different for every man. If you're isolated from society, you have no attention from close family, then pornography makes bigger devastation in your mind.
>>
>>63685229

Natural is a buzzword
>>
>>63703049

Exactly. Just because something happens in nature doesn't mean it's a good thing.
>>
I'm fine with gay people if they are gay in their own circles
I don't like it when gay guys stare at me or hot on me
Shit's scary mane
>>
>>63685229
See Milo's opinion on gays.
I fucking bet he'll marry a woman on day, juste to fit his own opinion, breed, while still being fucked in the ass by big black cocks.
>>
File: Untitled_0f92ba_5767106.jpg (111 KB, 750x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_0f92ba_5767106.jpg
111 KB, 750x768
It's a mental illness with hardly any genetic basis, epigenetic predisposition is maybe a thing, but nothing else.

Homosexuality is a disorder and should be treated as such.
>>
File: image.jpg (459 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459 KB, 2048x1536
>>63685229
There's a growing number of studies linking homosexuality to aspergers. Even more, "shocking" is that any sexual conduct outside of Hetero is currently being proven to be associated with aspergers.

Pic related. My surprised face.
>>
>>63685229
>Is being gay natural?
Yes, it occurs both "naturally" and "in nature"

If you like. Does it stop someone from performing jobs or social interactions? Doesn't seem to. Be careful calling it that, because it would make homosexuals eligible for disability welfare

I see no problem with it. People are different, and I'm an individual-rights kinda guy. Such low percentages, and historical population growth, suggests it's not detrimental to society.

You can say what you want about "but it's gross" and you have a pretty solid argument about public displays of affection/fetish/etc but if it's in the bedroom I really couldn't care less, and I don't believe limiting their rights or opportunities has any net benefit to society since they're still completely able-bodied.

You're lumping it in with schizophrenia or bipolar or autism, which certainly do limit one's function. Not really the same, is it.
>>
>>63712620
>actually believes this
>>
>>63698515
You really think a gay guy won't put it aside for a night, knock up some chick with flawed condoms and let his seeds flow?

>you really have a small mindset
>>
Unfortunately I recently discovered I'm gay.
Tbh, i think it has both enviromental and genetical factors in it.
There is no specific gay gene, but there are certain genes, which predispose you to certain enviromental stimuli, which have higher chance making you gay.

For example, I have read few studies, that people who's mother have had high stress during pregnancy had higher chance of having gay children. Evolutionary idea behind is probably that the body senses that there is a uncertainty about the future, so it programs babies to reduce future population of the species to increase chance of survival of species as a whole. Mind you in old times being homosexual, didn't mean that you wouldn't be able to procreate.
Second thing, there are studies, showing that there is significantly higher degree of homosexuals, who are left handed. It indicates different neural wiring. So we can see that most likely homosexuality, is a neurological disorder, except it's most likely unfixable by the current levvel of technology.

http://www.nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
>>
>>63685229
Fag threads are usually fucking stupid since both sides focus on things that aren't important (whether being fag is natural or not for example). I do believe ancient Greeks had it all sorted right - there was no homosexuality nor heterosexuality and nobody cared if you fucked guys or women AS LONG as you were the masculine one (also bottoms were looked down on in general). Seriously - I respect masculine top faggot much more than feminine heterosexual man.
For me it looks just like that:
masculine heterosexual = masculine top faggot > feminine heterosexual (still having dignity because of not falling down as low as possible by taking woman's role during sex) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> feminine submissive faggot (subhuman without dignity). There could be rare variations as masculine bottoms but whether they should be higher or lower in hierarchy it's really just the matter of one's perception on how the sex role is more or less important than being masculine.
>>
>>63685574

Odd, my mental illness of being tranny seems to have made life better.
>>
>>63685600
You cannot really say that homosexuality is abosultely negative until you know how it actually arises/happenes. I've heardh ypothesies that link gayness to genes that increase sexual lust for example and causes people to be homosexuals only under certain conditions, in which case it can cause certain net gain in the long run even for the cost of it being detremental from time to time by causing people to be gay.

Also, just because people don't reproduce it doesn't mean they're worthless. Infertile people aren't worthless to us either, they are still normal human beings that can contribute to society as whole by being productive, they just cannot propagate their own genetical information, which alone doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, unless the society is in the total dire need of ones, in which care homosexuals CAN still reproduce if needed, they just prefer not to, because they don't find people of the opposite sex attractive.
>>
>>63697125
Him
>But homosexuality can't adapt, it's not an organism
You
>but then you say if homosexuality were a virus
See where you fucked up?
>>
File: 123534536543.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
123534536543.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
Welp
>>
Yes, it's natural. No, it's not mental. It's natural because it's found in other species, homophobia on the other hand is for humans. So that's what isn't natural ironically.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.