[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism In Action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14
So I've spent the last two hours scrutinizing the HD video and looking at the taser. There are a few things I've noticed.

A) It's almost certainly a Taser X26, as can be seen in the holster of Slager's partner.
B) There may or may not be an extended battery on the taser, which gives more grip and allows for the storage of a second taser cartridge.
C) The taser is carried in a cross-draw holster for a right-handed shooter (which Slager proved that he was), which means that the taser was closer to Scott and more easily contestable than, say, Slager's pistol.

Here are the taser resources that I used:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxGqHDtOpuM
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4siubKLDRLg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQvZuFNItyE
>>
File: reach and pull frames 1 - 15.jpg (315 KB, 1380x1426) Image search: [Google]
reach and pull frames 1 - 15.jpg
315 KB, 1380x1426
I've been watching the .webm that was made also, and mapping it out frame by frame. I'm only halfway done, but there are some important parts.

F1) First recognizable shot, Slager's right arm appears to be in front of the officer, possibly in contact with Scott.

F3) Only clear shot. Slager has a clear grip with his left hand around Scott's right wrist, and Slager's right hand appears to be hovering by his right hip.

F6-8) It looks like Slager's right arm might be in front of him again, but that white line of his elbow and tricep also appears visible.

F9-10) Slager's right arm is in front of him, and both men are focused on something between them.

F11) First glimpse of clear separation between the two men.

F12) First glimpse of taser hitting the ground in the bottom right corner.

F14) Clear view of taser hitting the ground in the bottom right corner.
>>
File: reach and pull.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
reach and pull.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
It looks to me like the most likely scenario is something like this:

1) Slager and Scott are fighting over the taser.
2) The taser discharges, striking either/both of the men.
3) Either Slager disarms Scott (as is suggested by his body language) or Scott voluntarily discards the taser.
4) Scott runs in the opposite direction, extending a visible taser cord from Slager's chest or arm and trailing what appears to be the second metal taser dart (but which could also be the cartridge itself if the reason for separation was the cartridge detaching from the taser body itself.

>Pic related is the .webm I used for the still frame compilation.
>>
>>43566124

On second glance, I think it makes more sense if Scott was left holding the cartridge after Slager disarmed him of the taser body. It looks like Scott is dragging the cartridge behind him. It's very plausible that he may have become tangled in it during the course of the struggle.

I should also mention that in the original Vimeo video, you can hear Slager shout something about 3 seconds before the camera aligns on him (0:15 - he shouts, 0:18 - the camera is on them). A LOT can happen in those 3 seconds.
>>
>>43566307

Judging from the angle of the wire and how it's in tension towards Scott's angle, it definitely does appear that Scott became tangled in one of the wires. It also appears that there is indeed a taser dart embedded somewhere in Slager's upper body.

If Scott assaulted Slager and then caused the taser to discharge into the officer, then Slager becomes a lot more sympathetic.
>>
File: taser cable visible.png (2 MB, 1752x1104) Image search: [Google]
taser cable visible.png
2 MB, 1752x1104
>>43566437

Forgot pic.
>>
>>43565527
Doing good work with that autism
>>
the subject does not lie
>>
so wheres the video
>>
>>43566465

It's either in his arm, or in his chest and wrapped around his arm when you brought the pistol to level.
>>
>>43566527
>>43566588

Thank you. I'm a lawfag and I reached a critical level of pent-up rage from reading the most ignorant bullshit about "the law" ever posted in the history of 4chan.

This is more constructive than anything else I would do to unwind.
>>
>>43566635

Here's the "unedited" HD video: https://vimeo.com/124336782
>>
>>43566726

I bump you lawfag, but I don't think it'll do much good.
>>
>>43564901
>>43564930
>>43565013
>>43565084
>>
>>43566726
You are doing good. I must admit, before the whole taser bit was brought up, it didn't look like the cop had a leg to stand on and I said as much. But this changes things, he was clearly assaulted and his claim of feeling he was in danger makes more sense.

Still, I wonder if anyone else will see it that way. Scoot was disarmed at that point, though it was clear he was willing to get violent if it came to it. That gives the officer the right to shoot even if he was disarmed.

Just more Dindus Dinduing it seems.
>>
>>43566437
If you watch the rest of the video after he gets by the tree, you see his pants leg has been raised, so you are right, the cord is tangled around his leg.

This is also why he probably wasn't able to run nearly as fast.
>>
>>43566908

I guess it could be argued he thought that he still had it maybe, I dunno.

Does taser fall under deadly weapon for fleeing felon shit?
>>
File: pyria.jpg (464 KB, 1319x1856) Image search: [Google]
pyria.jpg
464 KB, 1319x1856
>>43566726

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>43567077
>I guess it could be argued he thought that he still had it maybe, I dunno.

Possible, would explain why the officer went to go find it if he was confused on why it wasn't on Scott's person.

>>Does taser fall under deadly weapon for fleeing felon shit?

It should, there have been deaths due to taser. It also doesn't matter at that point, it isn't just about being armed, it's danger itself. Scott proved to be an individual that was at the very least willing to assault an officer. No telling what he would do if he got away. Steal a persons car? Take a hostage? The officer wasn't willing to find out.
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1752x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1752x1104
>>43566839

I'll add these here, much obliged.
>>
Can anyone explain why they were in a park or wherever they were? I've been pulled over before, but I never walked 50 feet from my car to a secluded area.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 980x551
>>43566814

Thanks. I have enough hot rage to last me through til the weekend. That's why I browse /pol/ every morning - much better than coffee.
>>
>>43566124
>Either Slager disarms Scott (as is suggested by his body language) or Scott voluntarily discards the taser.
would not have flown as far back as it did if it was a discard.
>>
>>43567077
assaulting a cop with a taser, or even grappling with a cop is a felony.
deadly weapon? depends on location, tasers have been know to kill.
>>
>>43567278
the suspect ditched the car and ran because he was wanted as a felon for not paying court ordered child support.
>>
>>43567386
That's what I was thinking, Slager, swipes his arm down and back. He clearly caught the taser and flung it behind him.
>>
>>43567491
But they weren't running when the video started. Why would they both stop and start fighting over a taser? The cop would have tackled him
>>
What gets me is this.

I dont think the cop is guilty of murder, i think the circumstances were just against him and he may have felt there was not other alternative.

But why did he pick up the taser later?

Did he panic?
Did he get confused?

I dont think he planted, but he may have paniced thinking that if they didnt find evidence the taser was out of his posession (video wasnt known then) then the media would slam him like darren wilson and he had no defense.
OR
his nerves were shot with adrenalin was confused, picked it up and dropped it after realizing "oh shit this is evidence!"

after all, i dont think he killed anyone before and its the only bit of action you cant defend under a law or police procedure, and if he didnt do that he would have more of a case to be made.

I think he wasnt of sound mind at that point.
>>
>>43567565
the video doesnt show the whole bit, ALLEGEDLY the suspect got tased before this in the leg and came back to confront the officer, in which time he reloaded with another cartridge, which then became the shot tangled in the officers arm.

either way, the video i making this too grey of an area to say it was murder or malicious intent.

it could have just been bad fucking luck.
>>
>>43567787
I think he was thinking "shit, got to find my taser." As he was hopped on adrenaline and was doing an inventory. So he goes over, picks it up, backup arrives at this point and when he plops it down on the ground, he is clearly talking with his fellow officer about what just happened. He then picks the taser up and holsters it.

He probably wasn't even thinking about it being evidence.
>>
Email this shit to the lawyers so the cop can walk

Imagine how pissed niggers and sjws would be
>>
>>43567077

It's actually irrelevant at that point. Assaulting a police officer is a prima facie example of being "a danger to the community" and therefore inviting the use of deadly force in the event of flight. The fact that he grappled with Slager for the taser only reinforces the officer's decision to give him a dirt nap.
>>
>>43567940
thats what it looks like.

did it show him picking it back up?

because if thats what happening, its tampering, albeit unintentional and in a moment of distress where he probably not thinking.

I dont think he did anything straight wrong, i think he got handed a bad deck.
i mean, the suspect removed the taser from his possession and bailed.
The cop may not have realized it was dropped, his gun was being drawn while it was in mid air so it may have been a "FUCKER IS ARMED, FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!"
>>
>>43567787

He's made like 4 statements, even ones that contradict his own call in. Adrenaline does fuck with memory apparently, bit in any case what matters is what can be proved from evidence at this point.
>>
>>43568227
Only issue is now we have to find a non bias jury to see things fresh with full understanding of the law.

Now the media has convicted him and the evidence ONCE AGAIN doesnt support a conviction with no reasonable doubt.
>>
>>43568248
That's a shame, that just makes it look like he's changing his story. Which he probably is, he's probably trying to think of how to make it look open and shut in his favor and doesn't want to go through what Darren Wilson had to.
>>
>>43568248
witnesses are never reliable, the evidence in the video does support the majority of his police report.

So while its sketchy as fuck....this may be another clean kill.

then again, as citizens we dont have 100% of the story.
>>
>>43568430
the chief and city are probably trying to get it straight to avoid riots.

Because south carolina isnt as forgiving as fergusson.
Rioters will get shot the fuck up.
>>
>>43568430

He's either doing that or is desperately trying to remember something he cant. Either way his lawyers should have told him to shut the fuck up.

>>43568357

How many outlets have even reported the cords as possibly being in the officer? All I keep seeing is the claim he's somehow holding the taser and his gun with both hands or some shit even though they note it on the ground. The articles on this are fucking awful.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1080x810
>>43567787
>>43567940

I'm inclined to agree that it was more of an inventory control thing than anything else. In hindsight, we see it as a "crime scene". At the time, no alleged crime had been committed - the justified use of force by the officer was what was perceived by everyone involved. It's not really fair to say that he "tampered with evidence" if there was no obvious crime committed.

I'm not sure why he dropped it next to Scott, but at 2:16 (I think) or near that, I'm pretty sure Slager actually bends down and picks his taser back up, and slides it into his cross-draw holster on his left side (that's why I was interested in figuring out how the officers wore their tasers).

>>43567863

One other thing. The X26 has two settings: the cartridge, and the direct zapping mode. Direct zapping mode only happens when the cartridge is unloaded, however.

Perhaps Slager DID zap Scott, and Scott turned to flee into the park, and in order to stop him, Slager loaded the cartridge and left himself open for Scott to grapple with him. It would make a lot of sense (in a "state of mind" way) for Slager to revert to the use of his firearm if he tried and FAILED to detain Scott with his taser.

Another thing: he didn't perform CPR because his black partner confirmed that Scott was already dead. At the end of the video, you see him bending over to check Scott's pulse for himself, and with a mournful look on his face at that. I do NOT think that he took any pleasure in killing - probably the exact opposite.
>>
>>43568564
That really is a shame. I mean, you also have to think about the fact that he KNEW he was a father. Even if he wasn't paying the child support, the sudden realization that he just killed a childs father. That hits you hard.

On another note, how many of Slager's shots hit? I doubt all 8 hit and even if the majority did, I'm guessing it would have only been one lucky (or unlucky) shot that killed him. He was dead before he hit the dirt, usually people bleed out or die from blood filling the lungs.

I'm going to guess that one of the bullets caught one of the ribs, shattered and the ricocheted around his chest.
>>
>>43568526
>How many outlets have even reported the cords as possibly being in the officer? All I keep seeing is the claim he's somehow holding the taser and his gun with both hands or some shit even though they note it on the ground. The articles on this are fucking awful.
exactly, they're convicting the cop before they actually hear reasonable evidence.

>>43568564
>Another thing: he didn't perform CPR because his black partner confirmed that Scott was already dead. At the end of the video, you see him bending over to check Scott's pulse for himself, and with a mournful look on his face at that. I do NOT think that he took any pleasure in killing - probably the exact opposite.
Exactly, which is why i dont think its malice intent.
I honestly think YET AGAIN the cop got dealt a very bad hand and he did all he could.

i kind of feel bad for him.

When i first heard this story i thought "fucker is going down, HAHAHAH!"
now im like "Oh shit...i feel bad for this guy."

but the demoshits and liberal media will want a win and they're try to take this guy out, maby even on a civil rights charge....again.
>>
>>43565527
What's the sound in the video from 0s-3s?
I thought it sounds like a tazer discharging

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a34_1428447128
>>
>>43567386
>>43567509

If you watch the taser videos in the OP, you'll see that the taser pistol section detaches very easily from the front-mounted taser cartridge. To remove the cartridge, you need to squeeze both sides and yank it out. From the motion of the officer's body and the speed and force of the taser's impact with the ground, I think it's more plausible that the officer did disarm Scott, albeit after the taser was discharged towards Slager's body.

Indeed, looking at the body language of Scott in F10-F15, there's a very distinctive change in behavior - he leaves fight mode and enters flight mode. I suspect that the taser discharged somewhere around F10, and Scott had a SHEEEEIT moment when he realized that he had just shot a cop and just tried to book out of there.

Meanwhile, Slager had been struggling to subdue and disarm Scott, and suddenly gets hit with the taser, and he enters "kill or be killed" mode - notice how fluidly he draws his gun after that taser bounces on the ground. It looks like a disarm followed by a counter-attack.

Just my thoughts on the matter at present.
>>
>>43565949
>>43566124
Thanks for your analysis. It sounds like between this and the breakdown in the other thread >>43568449 we've got a pretty reasonable timeline of events.
>>
>>43568791

From the oh-so-reliable media, I've read that five shots connected. 3 in his back, 1 in his ass, and 1 clipped his ear. One of the back shots pierced his heart, it seems.
>>
>>43566465
Could it be possible that while they were fighting it lodged in slagers arm or hand?
>>
>>43569103
Yup, one unlucky shot. Listening to the tape, Slager really doesn't think that Scott is dead. He continually tells him to put his hands behind his back.

Guess he thought that he was just in too much pain to move.
>>
>>43567089
What ever happened to that cunt?
>>
>>43569033

Thanks lawfag, this is a lot more interesting than the back and forth NIGGER/BADGELICKER shit.
>>
>>43569140
It looks like it.
Tasers dont shock unless both hit skin.
>>
>>43569193
hopefully tied to an anvil and sent over starboard side of a boat in Bermuda.
>>
>>43569193

/pol/ became distracted by MH17
>>
>>43569033

Also, would it not make sense that since the taser essentially has a front mounted magazine to just strip the cartridge and let the Scott go?The gun component is worthless knowing he didn't have an additional cartridge?
>>
>>43569284
We should track her down and start it up again
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 440x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 440x291
>>43569033

Here is an example of what I mean. Pic related is an UNLOADED taser pistol (meaning, without the cartridge).
>>
>>43569140

Yes, it looks very possible that the taser discharged at close range somewhere into Slager's right arm or torso. It appears that only one dart connected, however, as the other one seems to be tangled around Scott's leg.
>>
I really wouldn't worry about it, I can tell you right now with 100% certainty that the cop will be found not guilty. It wouldn't matter if he had cut off the dude's head with a chainsaw and run round the park waving it round on a spike.

At the end of the day white cops are allowed to murder black men with impunity in the USA, we all know this.

Walter Scott was guilty of being black in America.
>>
>>43569286
i think this have just one cartridge and you have to manually switch them out.
It looks like the officer was disarmed and the black guy threw it away as the officer reached for his gun.
After all it went straight back, if the officer threw it away it would have gone to the side or straight down....i would guess.
>>
>>43569507
having a good reasonable discussion and the brit comes in and shits it up.
>>
>>43569435

Given everything does is fleeing felon ruling apply in this case? It would appear he assaulted a police and attempted (successfully or unsuccessfully) used his weapon against him.
>>
>>43565527
>>43565949

Oh, doin some frame-by frame analysis here too?
I wonder if I can link to my frame dump from a now archived thread.
>>43560780
>>
File: Taser.jpg (77 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Taser.jpg
77 KB, 500x375
>>43569140
Taser barbs leave very distinctive puncture marks (pic related). If Slager was indeed hit by one of the taser barbs, then those puncture marks would have most certainly been photographed at the scene/at some point during the investigation. Personally, I would need to see pictures those puncture marks before I believed that one of the barbs embedded into Slagers body.
>>
>>43569286
>let Scott go

I'm sorry, did you just suggest that an officer be negligent? He had just been assaulted, the course of action that they are taught at this point is. "This person is a threat." It doesn't matter if they are disarmed, they could find an inpromtu weapon in the time that they are being chased, they could run and find a car to jack, they could run into a person walking and take them hostage.

Officers are trained to shoot in that situation. Slager followed protocol. Also, you have to remember that even being shot is not always fatal, even when being shot in the back. Shooting can be an effective means of stopping a criminal from escaping.

Heard stories of someone that was shot 3 times in center mass, tons of blood seeping from the wounds, but he lived and many do.
>>
>>43565527

I'm very sorry, /pol/. This may be it Every single Mike Brown, and Eric Garner failed. Now it's time for a false flag. Nationalization of the police forces in America. Can't have those pesky decentralized sources of justice believing that American citizens have the sovereign right of self-defense.

Prepare. Tyranny is coming.
>>
>>43569509

I agree I just don't know what is standard issue insofar as replacement cartridges go for officers. I could see either way, why have 2 since if you needed one additional cartridge that would probably imply a situation where lethal force may be necessary, ergo use your sidearm.
>>
>>43569596

It was a poor choice of words. Scott was trying to escape.
>>
>>43569507
I'd rather be guilty of being "asian" in Britistan I hear its a bretty gud deal
>>
>>43569555
possibly.

Also, the officer after shooting him tells him to put his hands behind his back.
i dont think he fully knew he killed him, he was just trying to stop him.
>>
File: 49 wires.png (1008 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
49 wires.png
1008 KB, 1280x720
>>43569568
Neat.

I suppose I might also post my one perhaps unique observation from that thread as well: that it looks like Slager might have two wires in his arm or arms.
>>
>>43569590
if may have caught his clothing though.
>>
>>43569590
Unless they caught on his clothing. It's entirely possible that what we are seeing was not an arm shot and was instead hitting the chest, but not penetrating deep enough for contact.

Or maybe it did and he just didn't realize it and it won't be documented as evidence. We will just have to see later.
>>
File: FruitPunch.png (23 KB, 592x209) Image search: [Google]
FruitPunch.png
23 KB, 592x209
>>43569376

She goes by topical tweet queen now

kek
>>
>>43569626
he wouldnt have time to use it anyhow.

>>43569677
apparently you can rape a million kids and the cops will arrest the people STOPPING you.
>>
>>43569749
why are people jumping to racism?

thats the biggest leap in logic ive ever seen.

its actually racist to assume when a white kills a black it's instantly racism.
>>
>>43569590
Ah, I was wondering about this, and scrutinized Lager's arms as the camera guy go closer. Didn't see any such puncture marks, though I thought the needles might've just not left any noticeable marks. I suppose not now.
>>
>>43569660
>attacks a police officer
>attempts to disarm a police officer

just what do you think he was going to do after he "escaped"

start a family?
>>
>>43569507

Can you, like, -not- do this in this particular thread? You're upsetting my autism.

You don't want any more Germanwings incidents, right? Right.

>>43569203

Agreed. I always suspected that "bootlicker" was too (homo)erotic to function well as an insult anyway. Badgelicker just sounds like vaglicker, which is almost as dumb as calling a girl a cocksucker as an insult (though admittedly, some vaginas can be quite acrid).

>>43569509
>>43569286

I was trying to determine if there was an extended battery on the bottom of the black cop's taser. If Slager had that accessory, he could have carried the taser "unloaded" and started off with a direct zap (also called "drive stun") and then loaded the cartridge later.

Technically, he didn't necessarily NEED an extended battery magazine to store his cartridge(s), but it would make sense if he did so.
>>
>>43569705
What are they charging him with? Is it 1st degree murder because that will not hold up under any jury. Maybe 2nd degree but that's still very dubious especially as a cop. I think the DA wants a plea deal to avoid chimpocalypse.
>>
>>43569802
Didn't you hear? You can't be racist against whites, because Racism is Power + Prejudice.

No seriously, these psychos actually believe that. Minorities can't be racist because they are just fighting back against 'their oppressors'
>>
>>43569920
man slaughter last i heard.
>>
>>43569974
>because Racism is Power + Prejudice.
what dictionary says that?
>>
No the anon was right. I made a poor choice of words. I'm in agreeance, he was escaping and allowed to go. Doesn't make him any less of a violent criminal.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>43569509
>>43569286

Here I drew you a super-accurate visual aid on my iPad.
>>
File: bodyarmor-1-edited-2.jpg (21 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
bodyarmor-1-edited-2.jpg
21 KB, 500x347
>>43569590
Almost every precinct requires on duty police offers to wear level II or level IIIA soft vests under their uniform while on duty. These are fairly thick and would likely have stopped the barbs in the vest from physically touching him.
>>
>>43569997
None. They are trying to change the definition of the word to suit their agenda, because it allows people to have free reign to kill whitey.

Also, 'white people' is whoever they don't like. So Asians, Hispanics and Caucasian males. All of these people are 'white' because they are privileged.
>>
Anything official yet? DNA? Forensics? Did the cop have injury from the taser if the dindu did take and fire it?
>>
>>43570076
Saggy jerseys and light cotton hoodies are enough to fuck with tasers. Even the lowest vest would stop a taser
>>
>>43569855

Nothing. We're on the same page.
>>
>>43570115
maybe get a real weapon and try to stop the police like he did the 1st time
>>
>>43570076

From the video it looks like the officer was hit in the forearm or his sleeve from his uniform judging from angles of the wire as the suspect fled.
>>
>>43569033
>It looks like a disarm followed by a counter-attack.

That is exactly what it appears to be. A completely appropriate and rational defensive action taken by the officer.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this exact maneuver is part of their training.
>>
>>43570246
i think it is.
>>
>>43570155

What are you going on about, I think your issue my original post was a misunderstanding?
>>
>>43569590

It's possible that the barb (and I think it was just one) embedded itself in Slager's clothing. I do seem to recall it sounding like the black cop asked Slager if he was okay before walking away a little while after the 2 minute mark, but the audio is very difficult to distinguish.

>>43569555

I personally believe that the fleeing felon rule would absolutely apply, since Scott engaged in at least two violent felonies (assaulting an officer and attempting to seize the taser) before fleeing. The more important one is the assault on the officer - I'd go as far to say that that little stunt assured his status as a violent felon, since no one is going to be allowed to just walk away from attacking a cop, period.

Don't be distracted by any talk about "tail lights" or "child support" with regard to the fleeing felon rule. The child support and tail lights are about why/how Scott ended up in a confrontation with Slager, but the child support issues have NOTHING to do with the fleeing felon rule. Only the assault on the officer and the attempted seizure of the taser are relevant in this case.
>>
Why arent you fags emailing this to the cops lawyers?

Imagine he wins because of us and how upset the media and sjw fags and nigs would be
>>
>>43570302
>since no one is going to be allowed to just walk away from attacking a cop, period.

Which is the mind blowing thing people brush over. They cry about him getting shot in the back but make the assaulting a police officer seem so nonchalant since "he didn't mean no harm" so they have carte blanche to flee. The video clearly demonstrates that the officer was in a physical confrontation.
>>
>>43568248
>Adrenaline does fuck with memory apparently
look how naive you are. the guy has to change his facts to make himself look better, of course he's not gonna say the same shit that would get him cast in a bad light, even if it was the truth. adrenaline has nothing to do with it you stupid fuck.
>>
>>43570426
Indeed, we should get in contact with them about this. Though I am sure they are having this footage looked at by forensics and have come to the same conclusions by now.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to see about that, it's possible that they haven't and we wouldn't want our negligence being responsible for the case going south.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLizTg9nWo
>>
>>43569920
>>43569985

My question would be how he could suddenly be "charged" with anything without a grand jury trial. Did the mayor/police chief or whomever say that Slager -would- be charged, or that he -had- be charged? If memory serves, South Carolina -requires- a grand jury indictment for a serious charge, so is the Lügenpresse just lügening again? Did we have a major breach of due process? Feel free to chime in, SCbros, it's not my native turf.
>>
Actual law enforcement officer here.

If someone tries to take one of our weapons, that's an immediate green light for lethal force. It doesn't matter if it's a less-lethal weapon like a taser or even OC spray.
>>
>>43570584

Is there any kind of executive power for this? Maybe the feds? It seems rushed to prevent riots.
>>
>>43570426
>>43570481

Do it. We should compile it all and send it places.

By we I mean you, because I have work ;__; But it can't hurt to distribute a counter-narrative. I don't know who is representing Slager right now, but that would be good information to find out.
>>
>>43567863
note that the line doesnt point to his chest in the frames where its visible. so it has to be.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.