[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good non-degenerate cartoons for children to watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Jonny-quest-opening-title.jpg (29 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
Jonny-quest-opening-title.jpg
29 KB, 325x244
What are some good non-degenerate cartoons for children to watch? I'm thinking that if I ever have kids (the future belongs to those that show up and all that), I'm gonna have a TV with no antenna and just let them watch DVDs, so I'm trying to come up with a list of cartoons that teach proper gender roles, traditional morals, patriotism, faith, things like that. Here's what I have so far. Criticism and suggestions?

Western:
Jonny Quest
G.I. Joe
Transformers
The Flintstones
The Jetsones
Duck Tales
The Adventures of Tintin
King Arthur and the Knights of Justice
The Prince of Egypt
Anastasia
Hercules

Animu:
The Flying House
Superbook
Candy Candy
Saint Seiya
Dragon Ball
Mobile Suit Gundam
Armored Trooper VOTOMS
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Kiki's Delivery Service

>inb4 boku no pico
>inb4 my little pony
>>
>>44631174
>even including anime

Fucking kill yourself, you weaboo cunt.
>>
Just give them good books
>>
>no books

My mom had me reading Thus Spoke Zarthustra at eight. If I didn't comprehend it she'd beat me with a belt.
>>
>>44631174

South Park
>>
>>44631174

>I only want to expose my child to MY ways of thinking so I can have a perfect little drone

just like the liberals. good job.
>>
>>44631205
Japan has a proud tradition of hard working, warrior males and feminine, nurturing females.

>>44631326
And guess what? The damn progressives are winning because we are all too open-minded to do what they have proven produces a new generation with their values. It's time to use their tactics against them.
>>
>>44631205
I thought you liked lol's mohammed.
>>
File: KNK Faggot.gif (3 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
KNK Faggot.gif
3 MB, 480x272
>>44631205
>Posts on a Cantonese imageboard
>doesn't like animu
>>
>>44631174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsQqOlPjhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsICZNn1SOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqSkY4vtVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgEWxr-D6nQ
>>
Classic Disney shorts.
Captain Kangaroo
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
Reading Rainbow
The Muppet Show
Wacky Races
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
Looney Tunes
Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
>>
>>44631174
>King Arthur and the Knights of Justice
Watched this every morning, thanks for reminding me of it.
>>
im not sure about the flintstones since it was originally intended for adults if i remember correctly. how about "tom and jerry"? cause jerry tends to kick tom's ass despite being a midget. looney tunes would also be nice.
have you considered old video games? cause games like "castlevania", "the legend of zelda", "donkey kong", and "super mario bros" taught me not to give up even thought they tended to kick my ass back then.
>>
fist of the north star

based kenshiro. based rei.
>>
Let your kids watch things that are fun and entertaining, but make sure you let them know that if something seems off or wrong to them, that you can always answer their questions. Give them the ability to question things that they see rather than being subtly influenced by progressive ideals.

I don't think it's so much what they watch as what they take away from it. Train them to think critically while not fearing things. Because if you force them into a particular ideology, even if it's correct, they'll just rebel once they become teenagers

Let your kids have fun when they're kids. It's probably the only time they'll be able to do that in their life. Just teach them why you believe what you do, and they'll see sense if you've given them the proper foundation of critical thinking.
>>
File: Danger-Mouse-.jpg (54 KB, 303x425) Image search: [Google]
Danger-Mouse-.jpg
54 KB, 303x425
Dangermouse of course
>>
>>44631174
Then after they grow out of your hugbox they become raging contrarian libtards just to spite you. This goes against freedom of speech that is a staple principle of this board.
>>
>>44633669
check em
>>
>>44631174
>no scooby doo

Its like you want heathens lacking net trap building acumen
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 443x332
This cartoon was a trip, main guy is fighting the old gods in the 31st century.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev1aBt-_Zs4
>>
>>44631251
Did you have to wear a Fedora to school?
>>
>>44634854
It is a story about single father who does parenting really good.

You don't see it anymore in modern animes
>>
>>44631174
No Evangelion or Fma?

It's like u hate your kids or something.

Oh don't forget fate/ illya prisma.
It has loli lesbians :3
>>
>>44631270
Honestly this. I've been watching South Park since I was a kid and I think it teaches a lot of good values.
>>
>>44631174
Your going to isolate your children from their peers by being so overprotective. Just imagine if your parents only ever let you watch/play with shit from their time. You'd lack the cultural knowledge that would allow you to connect with other people your age.

I agree it's better to buy DVDs than rely on television broadcasting, but don't fear contemporary children's entertainment. Your children are going to be influenced by others and exposed to things you deem inappropriate for them, it's unavoidable and it's to be expected. Just take an active roll in their life, spend time with your children, watch their shows with them and talk to them, and there wont be a problem. Your focus shouldn't be on censoring the influence of other people on your children, it should be on actively being the best influence on your child possible, so that any bad influence is recognised as just that.

Hayao Miyazaki films are good though, especially if you have a daughter.
>>
No one said samurai jacK?

Fuckin /pol/
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.