[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, semi-newfag here. Been lurking a couple months. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: f8e.jpg (289 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
289 KB, 1162x850
Hi /pol/, semi-newfag here. Been lurking a couple months. What is the best source to be completely red pilled on jews?Does the vast illuminati esque jewspiracy actually have evidence to support it, or is it ultimately just a meme spouted by /pol/? How come no one outside of /pol/ (besides nazis) seem to have noticed this?
>>
Redpill, jew conspiracies, and illuminati are all epic memes that shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>61057264
There's a bunch of globalist assholes trying to destroy nations, many are jews, most aren't. Israel is not part and parcel to this shit. The CFR, Bilderberg, and other groups want to remove national sovereignty (power by the people) under the guise of peace.

They're just power hungry pricks and need to be put in their place. Calling it shorthand kikery and such is accurate because so many of them are Jewish for a variety of reason, but the goy elite are fully involved as well.

They're quite open about it, read up on Rockefeller and globalism. Man is ghoul.
>>
>>61057264
What was the last movie that you watched?

What is your favorite tv show?
>>
File: Qigb2S4.jpg (518 KB, 549x1105) Image search: [Google]
Qigb2S4.jpg
518 KB, 549x1105
>>61057498

agreed, don't let into anything goy-- er, guys
>>
>>61057498
This is what i thought

>>61057629
Ill bite, what should I read exactly?
>>
>>61057664
Revanant. I guess my favorite show is The Sopranos
>>
>>61057719
Why would jews want to exterminate Europeans?
>>
>>61057264
It's more in the middle than anything. It's nowhere near the "muh illuminati destroying the white race", but more just with basic Zionist manipulation of governments based on special interest and press manipulation, efforts by liberals and governments to cover up certain aspects to protect their narrative (also goes for much of the conservative establishment).

And honestly none of that is new. It's just the same variations of corruption and manipulation that have always existed, and a lot of people know about it on some level, even if they don't really know the players involved.

But most of the "redpill" shit is memery, just sort of exaggerations of the truth.
>>
>>61057970
The devil's footsoldiers hate Christ and his followers. Come on, man.
>>
>>61058190
Jews are far more influential than most lobbying groups, and the reason they suck ass is because they simultaneously believe that white America must be destroyed for jews to prosper and work for the benefit of Israel, a foreign country
>>
>>61057264
>semi-newfag

>couple months

I considered myself new until 2012. 2013. and I am here since 2006.

>>61057797

Apparently the movie is almost jew free, but I havent watched it and can't really analyze the subtle kikery in it if there is some.
What is your favorite movie?

As for Sopranos that is much easier.
Many movies and tv shows depicting Italian mafia were made with a shitload of jewish actors, producers, directors, etc that portray a distorted image of the mafia. That image is true in some parts that can be checked, but it has some slight lies woven into it concerning the jews involved and when you get to things that cannot be checked there are many disgusting lies.
>>
>>61057264
Make searches about the Talmud and the word Goyim (gentiles).
They consider us equivalent to animals and them, humans.
>>
Tl:dr there's no real evidence and it's just mental illness and memes
>>
>>61057264
why would america financially and militarily back a country a gorillion miles away?

protip: it's not out of good will
>>
>>61060171
Just watch Will and Grace and you will see everything.

Mental conditioning and social engineering done professionally trough comedy and drama.
There is not one random scene, everything is carefully crafted to make ordinary goys accept faggots and rampant hedonistic misuse of resources.
>>
>>61057629
I pretty much agree 100% with this guy

>>61059479
I was the same way, I got sucked in back in 2010 and I'm just starting to feel like I'm not new
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.