[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: Black-People-Divorce-9.gif (218 KB, 750x553) Image search: [Google]
Black-People-Divorce-9.gif
218 KB, 750x553
So I come from a small town in the north of England. Not many Blacks here, only 2 in my year at school, one was alright the other was aggressive and angry. Also I love a lot of Hip Hop. Here's my experiences with them since.

> In Shanghai hit some of the bars
> Lot's of Africans
> Nearly all of them offer to sell me drugs
> They do pretty much nothing but stand around sucking their gums.
> Same in every club
> None of them interacting with anyone else.

> Back in UK
> Take trip to the big city
> Get stuck walking next to a group of "African American" girls.
> They are all screaming and shouting, one of them will say the smallest things and they all start jumping around.
> Shouting "NIGGA!"
> Have no care for anyone else around them

Other things I've noticed about Black people
> They Clap ALOT
> They wear some crazy stuff but it looks good.
> All the ones I have met on their own have been pretty chill people.
> They post a lot of buzzfeed articles on facebook
Anyone want to fill me in why this is?
>>
>thinking niggers are peaceful in their hood.

My god, the tasty naivety :3
>>
>>59411183
As an actual black person, let me enlighten you:

Each race has its own attributes that somehow only black people are frowned upon for. For example, I dated an Italian girl, and I can tell you--their families get just as loud and obnoxious as any black family during their get-togethers--specifically around dinner time. But only black people are shunned for this.

White people can also be highly inconsiderate in pubic--often taking a self-righteous, "I'm the only thing important, I'm the only thing that matters" attitude. The key word is PUBLIC PLACE. Ever stop to think that a white person's want for quiet and "decency" is offset by black people wanting to be openly gregarious? But I guess white society sets the standard for "normal", huh?

And over 90% of the drug usage I've ever witnessed or have been aware of has been from whites. I live in a Midwestern suburb in the United States, but I work and do business all over the region and have acquaintances in what you would label the "ghetto" sides of town. But this is just based on my own anecdotal experience. However, if I were to believe /pol/, I would think black people just laid in the streets all day with needles in their arms.

In truth, we are not that different. It just seems different.
>>
>>59413058
Not even gonna touch how wrong this post is, but you wasted your time writing it.
>>
>>59413058

Hey man good on ya for posting!

I have to ask though why do you browse /pol/? It's one of the more racist parts of the internet.
>>
>>59413186
This wasn't offered as a matter of scientific fact, just a call for personal reasoning. Therefore objective truth--i.e.; the "right vs wrong" dogma doesn't really apply here.

But hey--please do entertain me by pointing-out how "wrong" I am.
>>
File: 1224515282772.jpg (79 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1224515282772.jpg
79 KB, 500x333
>>59413058
>Ever stop to think that a white person's want for quiet and "decency" is offset by black people wanting to be openly gregarious? But I guess white society sets the standard for "normal", huh?
fucking lyl
>>
>>59413058
This is true, I am white guy w a black gf and I prefer black society over white society because whites are stuffy, stuck up, overly concerned with others perceptions and honestly just dull.
>>
>>59413354
> have to ask though why do you browse /pol/? It's one of the more racist parts of the internet.

You just said it right there. It's just a place on the internet. Nothing more. Does it adequately reflect society? Who knows for certain.

In all reality, I've faced harsher criticism and social injustice than the trolls here can even imagine.

Also, I don't go around expecting the world to be fair. It's not. Deal with it.

Life is what you make of it. If you want to go around being wounded by everything someone says about you or doesn't like about you, you wouldn't get very far, now, would you? No.

Lastly, I fear very little. I fear no man/woman save my expired parents. Particularly not this place. If I were to live my life in constant fear I wouldn't get much done.

I come here because society fails to challenge me intellectually. Not that this place does a much better job. It's just interesting to see how cowardly and small people can be when they are allowed to speak anonymously.
>>
>>59413186
I second this notion. No reply needed. Im sorry that this gentlenigger wasted his time.
>>
>>59413661
why the fuck are you double spacing your posts?
>>
>>59413058
There is a big difference between black people that live amongst white people, and black people that live in inner city ghettos.

I like black people, but inner city ghetto black people act like scum. Not exactly all their fault, but what can you do to help them.

Any attempt to hold the worst parts of 'black community' will be undercut by political operatives willing to make a million excuses for them.

Black people need to look at Asian success in the US and feel ashamed.
>>
File: m6227a1f3.jpg (66 KB, 657x389) Image search: [Google]
m6227a1f3.jpg
66 KB, 657x389
>>59413058
>In truth, we are not that different. It just seems different.
>>
>>59413058
>Each race has its own attributes that somehow only black people are frowned upon for.
Like being only 13% of the population but committing 50% of the murders and just overall being over-represented for every crime category? By being over-represented in welfare usage?
>>
>>59413640

>overly concerned with others perceptions

Niggers will have expensive new cars, jewelry, and overpriced clothing, while they live in a fucking overcrowded dilapidated shack drawing welfare.
>>
>>59413892
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/606/01/
>See "The Basic Rule:"

>>59413960
I agree to some extent, but again I say--a trailer park filled with redneck hillbillies should be just as shameful to white people. It's just that American society places a double standard on what is "charming" about the poor and destitute. Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and even Jeb Clampit are all portrayed as endearing characters.

Again, the net same in the end.
>>
>>59414279
You just got BTFO by yourself on the first sentence of that page
>A paragraph is a collection of related sentences dealing with a single topic.
Your post should've been this instead:

You just said it right there. It's just a place on the internet. Nothing more. Does it adequately reflect society? Who knows for certain. In all reality, I've faced harsher criticism and social injustice than the trolls here can even imagine. Also, I don't go around expecting the world to be fair. It's not. Deal with it.

Life is what you make of it. If you want to go around being wounded by everything someone says about you or doesn't like about you, you wouldn't get very far, now, would you? No.

Lastly, I fear very little. I fear no man/woman save my expired parents. Particularly not this place. If I were to live my life in constant fear I wouldn't get much done. I come here because society fails to challenge me intellectually. Not that this place does a much better job. It's just interesting to see how cowardly and small people can be when they are allowed to speak anonymously.
>>
>>59414279
The word white trash exists for a reason.
Niggers are usually trash and white trash is just as trashy. No one want to around either one. I don't want crack head niggers in my town and i don't want meth head hillbillies here either.
>>
>>59414143
>>59414170
>MUH STATISTICS

Why does this not surprise me?

But anyway, read the following VERY CAREFULLY before replying:

Whites are known to be CHARGED WITH a GREATER NUMBER of crimes. This includes the overall per-capita. However, of those who are CHARGED with crimes, blacks are more likely CONVICTED of crimes.

But your feeble attempts to lampoon blacks as disproportionately only proves my point even further: That somehow blacks commit WORSE crimes than whites. Crime is crime. You just WANT to see a difference in it.

>>59414508
So my purported improper usage of paragraphs makes my points any less valid? Thank you for showing me the way, then, wise sir. </sarcasm>
>>
>>59413058
>Ever stop to think that a white person's want for quiet and "decency" is offset by black people wanting to be openly gregarious?

You're using a 25-cent word incorrectly. Way to live up to the stereotype!

"Gregarious" means "outgoing and friendly," not "loud, obnoxious, and playing your music at top volume." Living in Philadelphia, a majority black city, "gregarious" is probably the last word I would use to describe blacks.
>>
>>59413058
>Italian families are just as loud :'(((
Yeah we are. Around the dinner table. At the grandparents house. On Christmas and Thanksgiving. Not at a movie theater. When was the last time you were walking through a majority Italian part of town and heard "LMAO U MAH GUIDO!"
>>
>>59413058

>families get just as loud and obnoxious as any black family during their get-togethers--specifically around dinner time. But only black people are shunned for this.

No Italians are often mocked for this a in movies, and TV for this. They are also stereotyped as noodle eating mobsters.

>White people can also be highly inconsiderate in pubic--often taking a self-righteous, "I'm the only thing important, I'm the only thing that matters" attitude.

Niggers in Movie Theaters, Niggers on Public Transport, Niggers playing their shitty music on their even shittier loud "systems". Niggers smacking when they eat.

Sounds pretty inconsiderate to me. BTW us whites are the most important thing, so it is our prerogative to act accordingly.

You are not the victim bro you are the cancer.
>>
>>59414217
White people will not only bankrupt themselves but destroy future generations with specious investments and gaudy, showy homes.
>>
>>59414653
>murder is equal to jay walking
Nice try tyrone
>>
>>59414653
>le facts are racist face
>>
>>59414653
Stop. Just for a second. Are you really gonna make the argument that an incredibly disproportionate number of murders aren't committed by a small subset of young black males? You're really gonna be that disingenuous? I am probably one of the least racist people on the board but imo to deny and not acknowledge that is to keep them as a perpetual underclass
>>
>>59414279
>white people aren't ashamed of trailer trash

I mean I sort of am ashamed of them, but you know I'm really not very into this race identity shit.

I know it seems retarded, but black people serve themselves best when they stop thinking of themselves as 'black people'. Just my opinion.

It really doesn't serve their own interests to act tribal. Asians understand this.
>>
>>59414653
Be honest, do you ever look in the mirror and wish you were white?
>>
>>59414528
Do you even realize the irony of how much this plays into my original point? No criticism, just an observation.

>>59414738
Ah yes, the old "let's berate his usage of words, spelling, grammar, etc." trick. M'kay.

However, your "loud and obnoxious" is another man's "outgoing and friendly". This illuminates my point precisely.

>>59414859
>No Italians are often mocked for this a in movies, and TV for this.
So I'm guessing my girlfriend, her siblings, her parents, and their siblings were all paid actors then...? Help me out, here.

>>59414927
Crime is crime. You want to cherry pick over which one gets a harsher sentence then so be it.

Meanwhile, blacks are known to receive harsher penalties for the same crimes whites commit. This is also equally backed by MUH STATISTICS.

>>59415006
You see what you did, there? You clicked the focal lens right to murder. Talk about disingenuous: You mean to say you didn't do that to make the gross point that "blacks are worse at CRIME than whites"?

>>59415222
Never. Not once. Ever.

I don't know what I would do if I weren't black. I have come to enjoy a life where I can enjoy people as they are, be they the staunchest conservative or the loudest, most obnoxious coon. I honestly don't know if being white would have afforded me such a blessing.
>>
File: 1435295162967.jpg (10 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1435295162967.jpg
10 KB, 226x223
>>59414653
Have any facts to back that shit up?

Oh right

>MUH STATISTICS
>>
>>59414653
>Crime is crime. You just WANT to see a difference in it.
Murder, assault, and rape are pretty far cries from retail theft and vandalism... Which are also disproportionately committed by blacks.
>>
>>59415436
Repeat offenders tend to get harsher sentences. Blacks are more likely to be repeat offenders than whites. The statistics explain themselves.
>>
File: table43a_rates2014.png (166 KB, 1328x908) Image search: [Google]
table43a_rates2014.png
166 KB, 1328x908
>>59414653
Here, just drown in how completely wrong your are on this topic.
>>
>>59415493
>>59415597
For those of you who worship charts, spreadsheets, and other such gauges (i.e., MUH STATISTICS) over actual human behavior and character:

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Meanwhile, ever stop to think that MUH STATISTICS === MUH DICK???
>>
>>59415436
>Meanwhile, blacks are known to receive harsher penalties for the same crimes whites commit. This is also equally backed by MUH STATISTICS.
And under old sentencing laws, that was explained away as bias in part of the Judge. However, with current sentencing laws and strict sentencing guidelines, most power of discretion is taken away from the judge blacks receive harsher sentences because their prior record score is higher.
>>
>>59414885

Maybe so, but we always rebuild and rise again.

Niggers were raping babies and living in mud huts 6000 years ago. Guess what they do in Africa today?
>>
>>59415696
Are you seriously insulting people for bringing up facts? Also those stats show that blacks are disproportionately committing crimes in regards to their population size. They'd have to be 30% or so of the population of the US in order to have those arrest rates on par with every other group.
>>
>>59415696
And still, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime.
>>
>>59415436

>So I'm guessing my girlfriend, her siblings, her parents, and their siblings were all paid actors then...? Help me out, here.

Niggers are so dumb they cant understand that I'm saying Italians are mocked in mass media for their families being loud.
>>
File: 1435300377304.jpg (128 KB, 561x476) Image search: [Google]
1435300377304.jpg
128 KB, 561x476
>>59415696
So whites account for 69% of arrests while being 63% of the population while blacks account for 28% of arrests while only being 13% of the population?

Thanks for proving my point nigger.
>>
>>59415436
>Ah yes, the old "let's berate his usage of words, spelling, grammar, etc." trick. M'kay.

It's a pretty common stereotype that blacks use big words to sound educated, but use them incorrectly. I was just pointing out that you were living up to that stereotype.

>However, your "loud and obnoxious" is another man's "outgoing and friendly". This illuminates my point precisely.

Not really, no. The typical black behavior I see every single day isn't outgoing at all. It's insular and self-centered -- playing music at top volume on cellphones on the public transit, talking over the film at movie theaters, blasting Young Jeezy's "Mah Nigga" at top volume from their shitty car stereos.

That shit's the opposite of friendly and outgoing. Sorry. You don't win this round.
>>
>>59415696
>over actual human behavior and character:
The statistics represent those fairly clearly. They show that certain demographics value different categories of law-abiding behavior at different proportions.

Congrats on being retarded.
>>
>>59415759
So if I am "perfectly adapted" to my environment, I am somehow inferior for not needing modern conveniences like indoor plumbing, air conditioning, waste disposal, etc.?

But anyway, here's a short video to deal with your gross misconceptions about Africa today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgAk4MOcjMk

>>59415867
>>59415875
>>59416053
>MUH PROPORTIONS
Doesn't matter that whites commit MORE CRIME BY SHEER VOLUME. Nope!

>>59416002
>Quick to take offense
>Not realizing I was playing-in to his joke

Also, for anyone who dares to call me a nigger: Show me one or more the following:
>One or more patents that you've been awarded
>A certificate from a former President for helping build Houses for Humanity
>How many hours you've donated to the Red Cross helping others
>Your checkbook on how much you've donated to those less fortunate--NOT JUST BLACKS
>Your name on a scholarship fund

If you can't produce any of these, I would re-think my position before calling another person a "nigger".
>>
>>59416257
>Doesn't matter that whites commit MORE CRIME BY SHEER VOLUME. Nope!
Oh look everyone, he doesn't understand how to adjust for population size by using rates per 100,000.

How adorable.
>>
>>59416257
>Whites commit most of the crime
>Whites are the majority race in the US
How can you not understand this? Meanwhile blacks commit crime at a much higher rate per individual. They'd have less than half their current rate if they were as law abiding as whites.
>>
>>59416257
A group making up a majority of the overall population will logically make up a majority of it's criminal population... If you don't think it's a problem that blacks are over-represented in the amount of crime they commit, you are part of the problem.
>>
File: 941.jpg (31 KB, 680x634) Image search: [Google]
941.jpg
31 KB, 680x634
>>59416257

No, it actually doesn't, you dumb fucking negroid.

Also

>Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter
>3,799 by whites
>4,379 by blacks

Lel, you niggers still manage to murder more people despite being outnumbered 5 to 1
>>
>>59413058
>But I guess white society sets the standard for "normal", huh?

correct
>>
>>59411183

Usually one on one they're wonderful but when they get in groups they tend to become more celebratory, trifling, inconsiderate, etc.
>>
>>59416344
Or how about this: "Blacks commit more crime per-capita. So they are horrible, horrible people. For committing more crime per-capita".

How about:
>Pedophilia per-capita?
>Embezzlement per-capita?
>Incest per-capita?

You see that? That's what CHERRYPICKING will get you.

>>59416117
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gregarious

All you had to do was use the dictionary. Go back and tell me again how I used the word incorrectly?

>Sorry. You don't win this round.
You left me no choice but to envision you surrounded by stacks of Yu-Gi-Oh! catalogs.

This entire thread proves my point so well that now I'm just having fun with it!
>>
>>59413058
>In truth, we are not that different. It just seems different.
>>
>>59416676
>How about:
>>Pedophilia per-capita?
>>Embezzlement per-capita?
>>Incest per-capita?
How about you find those numbers and come back to report them?

Are you just using these to avoid the violent crime rate of the demographic you are currently defending in spite of the current evidence presented?

>You see that? That's what CHERRYPICKING will get you.
You didn't provide any numbers. I showed all the numbers for every category of arrest.

There was no cherry-picking, but you can keep claiming there was in order to demonstrate how butt hurt you are about being wrong.
>>
>>59416430
>>59416443

Ironically, when it comes to some crimes, like murder, blacks actually commit the majority of it. For example, blacks commit about 52% of all murders in the United States while whites commit around 45%. So even though whites are the majority and blacks are a fairly small minority, blacks still manage to commit more murders /overall/.

(The numbers become even more skewed when you realize that lots of people who are classified as "white" by government statistics aren't white in any meaningful sense.)
>>
>>59416257

>So if I am "perfectly adapted" to my environment, I am somehow inferior for not needing modern conveniences like indoor plumbing, air conditioning, waste disposal, etc.?

No one "needs" any of that, but white people invented and built all of the above and enjoy longer healthier lives and prosperity as a result.

>But anyway, here's a short video to deal with your gross misconceptions about Africa today:

Video literally says nothing I didn't already know.

All the wealth,infrastructure, and progress on the continent of Africa is a result of "evil" European Colonization and its influence.

Now kneel before your White Saviors.
>>
feel bad for this black guy, he is literally proving the Nobel prize winning geneticist correct, black people lack the complex mental ability to understand advanced concepts whites and asians are able to comprehend very easily.

You are literally basically going "cannot compute" when people put cold, hard facts directly in front of your face.

You complain and moan about 'dey data b racsit' and are trying to explain and defend barbarism in the form of 'iz culture to hoop and scream and blare music as loud as possible'

I believe this is just an elaborate troll, a white dude who is very subtle with his interpretation of a black person who is just smart enough to think he can explain away established and accepted facts using the most common social justice warrior jargon being produced on social media these days.

6/10 pretty subtle bro.
>>
File: pol memes going too far.jpg (426 KB, 1033x764) Image search: [Google]
pol memes going too far.jpg
426 KB, 1033x764
>>
File: 1448019216843.jpg (47 KB, 599x413) Image search: [Google]
1448019216843.jpg
47 KB, 599x413
>>59416257
>your gross misconceptions about Africa today
They're not misconceptions to anyone whose actually spent time outside of the West Cape.
The only thing he really got wrong is saying mud, when the modern ones are generally metal, plywood and cardboard. The Congolese militias didn't mind eating the infant hearts of other tribes for instance.

Citing Al-Jazeera is pretty funny as well since the Arabs, especially the progressive ones, are not at all shy about calling blacks things like "dumb pack-animals" on their little progressive circle-jerk blogs.
They're pretty much the only people aside from other black tribes and the Berbers who still keep Black people as actual honest-to-god slaves in Africa as well. (Ivory Coast, Mauritania and Sudan in particular if you ever want to see their true faces yourself)
>>
>>59416676
>All you had to do was use the dictionary.

No, I didn't. I knew the definition before looking it up. I'm white and fairly well educated.

That definition in no way disproves anything I've written, though. The usage examples certainly don't.

>Go back and tell me again how I used the word incorrectly?

Okay. Like the stereotypical uneducated black man, you used a big word incorrectly.
>>
>>59416430
>>59416443
>>59416510
>>59416860
>MUH PER CAPITA
>MUH PROPORTIONS

Where are your precious statistics on:
>Child rape and incest?
>Embezzlement?
>Tax evasion and fraud?
>Cybercime?

I can cherry-pick, too!

>>59416853
I'm not the one with the statistics fetish. Oh, and...
>MUH STATISTICS === MUH DICK

>>59416951
Firstly, I don't require yours or anyone else's sympathies, thanks.

>You are literally basically going "cannot compute" when people put cold, hard facts directly in front of your face.

Facts about what? MURDER? Go get me some facts on other types of crimes you rube!

>>59417159
No...literally: Have the courage to CLICK THE LINK I PROVIDED, then reference definitions A and C:

>a : tending to associate with others of one's kind : social
>...
>c : of or relating to a social group

The stereotype exists only in your mind, son.
>>
File: 832.jpg (61 KB, 588x766) Image search: [Google]
832.jpg
61 KB, 588x766
>Embezzlement?
>Tax evasion and fraud?
>Cybercime?

OK I'll bite, the vast majority of this is probably committed by whites, because niggers are too dumb to pull it off
>>
>>59417305
>Where are your precious statistics on:
>>Child rape and incest?
>>Embezzlement?
>>Tax evasion and fraud?
>>Cybercime?
How do you know black people aren't over-represented in these crimes too?
>>
>I can cherry-pick, too!
None of the people you are responding to are cherry-picking. Which seems to be yet another term you are using incorrectly.

YOU brought up the violent crime. WE showed you how Blacks are disproportionately committing those types of crimes. YOU are now throwing a tantrum about us proving you wrong on the topic.
>>59417305
>I'm not the one with the statistics fetish.
I'm not either. Now you're just in deflection mode because you haven't provided a single counter-point. You have however made accusations that completely lack merit.
>>
>>59417305
Hahaha you're funny
You can't handle that black Americans are the worst demographic in American
Even African immigrants hate your guts and make for better company
How does it feel knowing people fresh off the boat do way better in this country than any of your brothas?
>>
>>59411183
>They are all screaming and shouting, one of them will say the smallest things and they all start jumping around.
> Shouting "NIGGA!"

how can this inhumanity go on?? SURE WE MUST DO SOMETHING TO STOP THOSE STUPID BLACK PEOPLE FROM REPRODUCING AND DOING ANTISOCIAL THINGS

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/12/24/exclusive_wrongly_jailed_over_a_dream_newly
>>
>>59417424
>OK I'll bite, the vast majority of this is probably committed by whites, because niggers are too dumb to pull it off
Actually, Blacks commit Embezzlement and Fraud at a rate higher than whites.

See the data in the chart for those arrest categories.

>>59415597

Incest and Pedophilia are not arrest categories, so they aren't shown. Those would probably fall under sexual assault.
>>
>>59414859
>stereotyped as noodle eating mobsters

>implying 90% of italians in america haven't had a family member or ancestor working for/enslaved by the mob
>>
The fact is very simple.

No matter how hard you fight it, blacks commit an alarming amount of violent crimes, which are the crimes that are the worst because people actually get killed, severely hurt.

What I want to know is when we can start making blacks illegal in public areas and entire cities similar to the way pitbulls are being made illegal in public areas and entire cities?

I think we need to stop these violent creatures before more people get hurt by them. Or we need to try and do something to breed out the aggressive behavior... it is bad enough that many of the animal control officers are getting shot and killed themselves, and honestly, is it not common sense to spay the ones we don't put down right away because they killed or shot someone? I mean, I think it is crazy we are letting these violent animals that many think should be made illegal run around producing liters of more aggressive violent animals that probably are gonna run wild when their parents get killed by animal control officers after they revert to their nature and commit murder again...

>was I talking about pitbulls or niggers at the end
>>
>>59413058
>In truth, we are not that different.

nah thanks
>>
>>59417305
>No...literally: Have the courage to CLICK THE LINK I PROVIDED, then reference definitions A and C:

Like I said, the definition you pointed to doesn't disprove anything I've written. Nowhere in any of those definitions does it say that "gregarious" means "self-centered and obnoxious." Talking over the film in a movie theater is not gregarious, playing your music loud on the bus is not gregarious, blasting "Mah Nigga" at top volume is not gregarious.

I would add that a guy recording another guy sucker punching another guy while shouting "WORLDSTAR! WORLDSTAR!" isn't gregarious either.

In case you were wondering.
>>
>>59411183

>people STILL use Treyvon Martin's image

wew lad. These people will never stop being salty about that despite how clear cut it ended up being.
>>
>>59417475
>are disproportionately committing

no, you showed a statistic on how disproportiantely they are convicted of the crime.

do you even law bro?
do you even english?
>>
>>59417844
>commit

there is that word again...
propaganda much?
>>
>>59417967
>we wuz empires and shit
>>
So every white person ITT is a saint.

None of you have smoked weed or driven past the speed limit. None of you have lost finger virginity to your sisters or cousins.

"But at least I didn't murder someone!" As if the streets are littered with PEOPLE YOU'VE KNOWN PERSONALLY who've been murdered.

Okay then, but show me one or more of the following:

>One or more patents that you've been awarded
>A certificate from a former President for helping build Houses for Humanity
>How many hours you've donated to the Red Cross helping others
>Your checkbook on how much you've donated to those less fortunate--NOT JUST BLACKS
>Your name on a scholarship fund

Then preach to me how "bad" black people are JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT than you.

>>59417989
Okay, Mr. Pedantic: Here is my sentence VERBATIM:

>The key word is PUBLIC PLACE. Ever stop to think that a white person's want for quiet and "decency" is offset by black people wanting to be openly gregarious?

Now let's take the definition I provided as:

>a : tending to associate with others of one's kind : social
>...
>c : of or relating to a social group

So I could rephrase my original sentence:
>The key word is PUBLIC PLACE. Ever stop to think that a white person's want for quiet and "decency" is offset by black people wanting to be openly "ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR OWN KIND IN A RELATING SOCIAL GROUP"?

You can't MAKE me wrong just because you WANT me to be. It doesn't work like that, son.
>>
>>59418112
>>59418168
you are implying police just arrest innocent blacks for no reason?
>>
>>59411183
>one of them will say the smallest things
what does this mean?
>>
>>59413058
Fucking niggers. You never shut up or have respect for other people's space.
>>
>>59411183
>Trying to Hide the Rise of Violent Crime
Progressives and their media allies have launched a campaign to deny the ‘Ferguson effect’—but it’s real, and it’s increasingly deadly for inner cities.
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/trying-to-hide-the-rise-of-violent-crime-1451066997
>>
>>59418112
Why am I not surprised that it took a non-American to understand this...?

>>59418398
...Said the early Pilgrims as they arrived at the shores of The Newfound Land...
>>
>>59418112
>disproportiantely

apparently I have dyskeyboardia
>>
>>59413058
>However, if I were to believe /pol/, I would think black people just laid in the streets all day with needles in their arms.
This is where you know he's making this shit up.
Philadelphia here, there's niggers EVERYWHERE on the side of the streets drugged out of their mind, even in the nice parts of the city. Same goes for when I visit New York.
Also 9/10 beggars in the city are black. I wonder why...
>>
>>59418112
>no, you showed a statistic on how disproportiantely they are convicted of the crime.

Okay. Where are all of the bodies?

If blacks and whites commit murder at an equivalent rate, but whites get off and blacks are disproportionately convicted, where are all of the white bodies? The unsolved murders of whites?

We know that black men kill other black men at an alarming rate. We see it in crime statistics, but the violence has an impact on life expectancy statistics, too.

Where are all of the white bodies? Where are the white unsolved murders? Where is the impact on white life expectancy?
>>
>>59418258

>The key word is PUBLIC PLACE. Ever stop to think that a white person's want for quiet and "decency" is offset by black people wanting to be openly "ASSOCIATED WITH THEIR OWN KIND IN A RELATING SOCIAL GROUP"?

This is why most dictionaries include usage examples, so that people don't make the same mistake you're making.
>>
Let's talk about how bad niggers are for society.

How many niggers does it take to:

>Drop an atomic bomb?
>Order napalm to be sprayed on innocent villages?
>Herd Jews into ovens in the millions?
>Embezzle BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars?
>Own greedy banks that screw the middle class?
>Claim another land in the name of their GOD and kill the native peoples there who resist?

Tell me again, /pol/ how bad niggers truly are.
>>
File: 1450385295773s.jpg (6 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1450385295773s.jpg
6 KB, 249x249
OP seems like he is learning the difference between niggers and black people.

Just like how white people have rednecks, hillbillies and liberals.
>>
>>59418258
Why are you defending black crime? Do you want blacks to forever be an underclass?

It's just sad that blacks are this brainwashed into their victim complexes
It halts any real change from taking place in their community
>>
>>59418809
At this point, your lack of reading comprehension skills makes it impossible for me to reap any sort of benefit from rebuttal.
>>
>>59418814
>Claim another land in the name of their GOD and kill the native peoples there who resist?
You might be retarded if you've never heard of blacks doing this. Like failing High School history retarded.
>>
>>59418686
are you only referring same-race murders? and if so, why?

>the impact on white life expectancy

I heard it dropped a little these past few years, due to suicide and substance abuse.
>>
>>59419035
>At this point, your lack of reading comprehension skills makes it impossible for me to reap any sort of benefit from rebuttal.

You're the one who failed to read and consider the usage examples.
>>
>>59415597
based asians being the anti-niggers of the crime world

> less than half the average in all but 2 categories
>>
>>59418814
>he doesn't understand casualty saving endgame in war
>he doesn't understand basic guerilla tactics in war
>he thinks Jews were put into ovens while living
>he doesn't understand white collar crime
>he doesn't understand not taking shit loans
>he doesn't understand how colonization works

I mean, what should I expect from a stupid nigger.
>>
>>59418814
2/6 things can be attributed to Jews

Also
>believing the oven meme
>2015
I mean come in

Also also white people actually feel bad for the shit they've done
It's kind of a huge focus in history classes
>>
>>59418969

or simply put: the class structure of society

and you obviously align with the exploiters.

Btw did anyone fucking even see the link I provided??

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/12/24/exclusive_wrongly_jailed_over_a_dream_newly
>>
>>59418814

Just because niggers are incapable doesn't mean they aren't still niggers.
>>
>>59419159
>rationalisations
>>
>>59419251
Something that niggers don't have the brain power to do.
Good one Greece.
>>
>>59419109
It has
White deaths are on the increase

The last time something like that happened in developed country was with Russians after the fall of the Soviet Union
Then people sit their and pretend their is no problem going on and continue to blame all of life's woes on whites while wondering why Trump is taking over polls
>>
>>59417305
Just die, Dr. Narcisse, you can't even accept the truth much less do anything about it

We don't want you crime-committing, AIDS ridden community anymore. You are feral and evil.
>>
>>59419035
And there you have it. This is the mindset that prevents you from understanding my point.

I will state it again clearly so as not to cause confusion this time:

Whites commit crime.
Blacks commit crime.
Whites committing crime === "normal" == "ok".
Blacks committing crime === MUH STATISTICS/MUH PROPORSHUNS/MUH PER CAPITA == OH MY GOD THESE PEOPLE ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Yet biologically-speaking, white people === black people === SCIENCE.*

*That last part is implied, but I thought I'd go ahead and spell it out for you all just in case.
>>
>>59419332
A* There* there*
>>
>>59419332
ok, but check with the post I responded so you rightwingers don't bump into each other.

>>59419324
you mean something a person has been trying to do during the entirety of this thread?
>>
>>59419389
Are you saying there isn't anything wrong with a specific group of people committing more crimes per individual than everyone else?
>>
>>59419357
We each have our own stereotypes to play, eh? Speaking of; have you heard the one about how white people assume you're bing a narcissist/arrogant if you are black and speak with intelligence, authority and dignity? No...?
>>
>>59419475
I wasn't paying attention to who you were responding to
I was just talking about the white life expectancy stat and the real world implications it has
Does that bother you?
>>
>>59419109
>are you only referring same-race murders? and if so, why?

I'm using it as a starting point.

The evidence suggests that blacks disproportionately commit murder, and they primarily kill other blacks. We can see this not only in the number of blacks arrested and convicted, but the number of black bodies on the streets and even in life expectancy statistics.

If whites were to commit murder at similar rates, we would expect to see large numbers of white corpses. After all, there are well-acknowledged patterns with respect to murder that would make whites more likely to kill other whites.

Once we recognize that whites aren't killing other whites at the rate blacks are killing other blacks, then we can move onto other ethnicities.
>>
>>59419597
>black speaking with intellegience

you haven't changed anyone's mind in this thread. that itself shows that your argument carries no merit. you just wormed your way around inconvenient facts by posting shit like >>59419389
and>>59418814
and>>59418258
and getting caught up in a pointless argument over the semantics of the word "gregarious"

Please move to Liberia.
>>
>>59419673
>I wasn't paying attention

that's your life's story
>>
>>59419791
>you haven't changed anyone's mind in this thread

how do you know? do you speak for everybody?

did you want to listen to the facts? or did you want to wishfully project your stereotypes and preconceived notions to pictures, which you present as reality, like a paranoid person?

quit your fairy tales, join the struggle or you will die a blind man, always blaming other races for your shortcomings.
>>
>>59419591
>Are you saying there isn't anything wrong with a specific group of people committing more crimes per individual than everyone else?

Surprisingly, NO. If you actually go back and read my posts, I say that CRIME IS CRIME. I am simply arguing against PROPORTIONALITY vs VOLUME.

You will want to say that one type of crime is worse than another. But in the cherrypicking that's been going on ITT and others like it, one could imply that one type of crime is BETTER to commit than another.

Another way to look at it is:
>Black guy gets caught for drug use, gets harsh sentence and is CONVICTED of crime.
>White guy gets caught for the same exact drug use, DISPROPORTIONATELY NOT CONVICTED, doesn't receive a record, doesn't add to MUH STATISTICS

>>59419791
My goal isn't to change your mind. No. Only you can do that.

My goal is to entertain myself while waiting on my daughter to arrive for father-daughter movie night.
>Braces for shitstorm
>>
>>59414279

>a memepark filled with memeneck hillbillies should be just as shameful to white people

not really, black criminality is far worse (and don't get me started on the dysfunctional mess of Africa)... I would take Cletus over jamal any day (at least Cletus would not dislike me for being white - and he may even award me one of his daughters for brewing up some breaking bad tier meth)
>>
>>59419831
You're a salty cunt

>>59419989
Considering the fact he didn't post any stats or evidence or anything of the like to defend his worldview and disproved absolutely nothing posted against him I would be really surprised if he changed people's minds
Like you'd have to be real dumbass to have your mind changed by him so I mean I guess it's possible
>>
>>59419742
You gotta stop, dude. This guy revealed himself as a troll the moment he tipped his hand and implied that we thought whites committing crimes was "normal" in >>59419389

It isn't. He's trying to trap you into an opposition fallacy -- that somehow because it's bad that blacks do it, it must be okay that whites do. You know better than that and he's being a nigger. A college-educated nigger, but the same kind of ignorant piece of shit I'd accuse him of being regardless of the melanin in his skin.
>>
File: nyet.gif (251 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
nyet.gif
251 KB, 500x377
>>59411183
>Leaving a naked ass baby in a sand pit
>Parents nowhere to be found
They're the same as us, can't you see?
>>
>>59420196

I was actually responding to the guy with the Greek flag, but point taken.
>>
>>59413058
White person here. I used to try and tolerate your kind and denounce racism. Then I grew up.

My family has been robbed four time. Always by niggers. Years ago my car was stolen and it turned out surprise, surprise to have been a nigger.

I've seen whites have a break down that if they were black would be considered a chimpout. But I've seen at least a dozen times more chimpouts. In an office at work among employees.

I won't deny that there are decent blacks but even decent blacks usually have some nigger traits. So at this point I utterly despise ALL blacks. I will never trust a single one.

Go to Africa if you hate us so much. You live in a white-built and white-dominated society where the vast majority are racist against you in some form. If you're decent to be a leader to some failed African state among your own kind.

We don't want you here and at some point in the very near future you're going to start seeing a lot more dead niggers. We will start killing you niggers even for petty crimes due to enforcement of zero tolerance. We will systematically sterilize you. We will take bulldozers to homes of niggers in Detroit that are seemingly abandoned but have families in them and kill them indiscriminately.

We don't want you here at all. You are not welcome among white people. You will find that it is the majority of white people who feel this way at least in part even if they do not voice it. I do not empathize with imagery of dead niggers even of children and I cannot be alone. I have always been like this but used to suppress it but obviously it is genetic.

Go to Africa or die. That is the choice you must make.
>>
File: 1435295765605.jpg (20 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1435295765605.jpg
20 KB, 310x310
>>59419989
>accusing other people of ignoring facts
>while he blatantly dismisses evidence with shit like MUH STATISTICS
>only source he posts actually proves our point
>MUH STATISTIC/MUH PROPORTIONS
>>
>>59420034
Did you ever think that there may be a reason why blacks get convicted way more often than whites and get harsher sentences for shit like drugs? No? Of course not

Here there's no stats on this so you'll have to deal with it being purely anecdotal evidence but I remember reading this and it really changed my view on convictions
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
>>
>>59420034
what movie are you going to watch?
>>
>>59420034
>My goal isn't to change your mind....just entertaining myself

>I was only killing time by shitposting illfound arguments. I don't even take the plight of the black community seriously.

I think as a white man I care more about your own community than you do. And that's fucking sad.
>>
>>59420330
I hope you had a Merry Christmas anon
>>
>>59420180
>he didn't post any stats

wow...I mean there can't be any other arguments right? Have you ever concidered that if stats are used so much by people who have barely finished highschool, they might be somewhat oversimplifying reality?

>You're a salty cunt

why would I be salty?

>>59420196
>>59420282

you 're just racists.
>>
>>59413058
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>59420331
>only source he posts actually proves our point

can you point me to that post?
>>
>>59420196
Before you call me a nigger, see:
>>59416257

>>59420341
I don't know. Either something girly or egregiously blaxploitational more than likely. We only share tastes in R&B classics.

>>59420399
>I don't even take the plight of the black community seriously
Should I?

>>59420496
See:
>>59420034
>>
>>59420542
see
>>59415696

which is this
>>59415597
>>
>>59420333
The reason is genetic. Just look at Africa. They're violent and base, all of these Bantu-descended niggers. Only the Bushmen are docile and the Bantu tribes exterminate the bushmen.

You will see leftists make excuses about Africa whenever you bring Africa up and say shit like there was no animals to domesticate. Really? With all this animals? Many of which are related to animals that outside of Africa were domesticated. You can't tell me that a zebra cannot be domesticated. The niggers just never had the intellectual capacity and will power to do it.

Niggers are a failed human sub species that jews and leftists have thrown upon us perhaps playing god or perhaps for laughs. Or maybe jews really do want to brown us up on destroy their competition or have a revenge motive. Whatever the case, niggers are a problem wherever they are. There genetics are to blame as well as ourselves for trying to domesticate them.
>>
>>59420711
which actually proved his point and debunked your propaganda.

conviction is not equal to commiting the crime

and since we 're on it

correlation (if that) does not mean causation.

first understand those two phrases and then come and interpret statistics.
>>
>>59420492
>you 're just racists.

I may or may not be a racist. I don't know. By some definitions, I definitely am, by others I definitely am not.

Regardless, your claim was that whites commit murder at the same rate as blacks, but blacks get convicted for it at a higher rate. That is incorrect. We can tell it's incorrect because even if we were to ignore statistics involving whites *and* blacks convicted of murder, there's plenty of other evidence out there that blacks murder at a much higher rate than whites.
>>
>>59420330
>We will systematically sterilize you.

We already do, they're called abortion clinics...although I don't think they sterilize post abortion (they should)
>>
>>59420492
No I said he didn't post any evidence either
His arguments are based off of feelings and false equivalences
If you're easily swayed by emotional arguments you're no better than a female desu senpai
>>
>>59420878
>conviction is not equal to commiting the crime

there's no point arguing with you.
>>
>>59420878
Correlation implies a certain level of causation actually
It's not always true and you should try to look for a common factor but there are plenty of examples where correlation equates to some form of causation
>>
>>59420878
>conviction is not equal to commiting the crime

Okay, and I ask again, where is the evidence that these crimes take place?

If whites were to murder at the same rate as blacks, we would see a lot more white corpses than there are out there, and we should see life expectancy statistics for white males that are more in line with those for black males.

Where's the evidence?
>>
>>59413058
>we are not different

A thousand years of advancement and invention from Europeans and a thousand years of total underachievement and savagery from Africans would say otherwise.
>>
>>59420998
>I may or may not be a racist

you definitely are

>>59421090
>His arguments are based off of feelings and false equivalences

but that's what you 've been doing..

>>59421094
ah,ah,ah!

learn your english you fucking inbred!
it's "there's no way to take you in an argument", that's the correct expression
>>
>>59420330
Black person here.

My parents both worked multiple jobs and struggled to afford a decent home in an upscale suburb to provide a better environment and increase the likelihood of survival for my ill younger brother.

We moved to a predominantly white neighborhood.

Unfortunately, we moved next to a petty, vindictive man who purported himself to be a Grand Wizard of the Ku Kux Klan who would proceed to burn crosses in our front lawn as well as call the police claiming the monkeys had escaped the zoo again. And I'd watch with curiosity as the police actually HAD to send a cruiser to patrol the area. This same man had no qualms, however, watching my oldest sister--a preteen at the time--as she excised outdoors in her "sexy, tight white shorts".

Our house would later be vandalized with feces smeared on the walls with epithets like "niggers go home".

Meanwhile, ALL of my older brothers and sisters were routinely "jumped"/bullied at school. At first, they were punished for fighting until my mother confronted the district citing that her kids were operating only in self-defense. Nevertheless, it didn't stop them from being jumped--even openly on public streets.

My first witness to domestic/spousal abuse and casual drug usage was in this same white neighborhood. My white friend would occasionally spend the night and tell me about how her uncle touched her inappropriately.

My point is this: Don't come crying to me about how bad niggers are in the ghetto. I've lived in one of the most ideal white neighborhoods you could find as a child and found nothing but crime, hatred, and racism at every turn.

But that doesn't cause me to hate white people. YOU'RE JUST SUPERFICIALLY DIFFERENT to me and nothing more. Don't flatter yourselves.
>>
File: 1451141061762.jpg (39 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
1451141061762.jpg
39 KB, 694x535
>>59420666
>m-muh penal conspiracies against blacks

Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter the 80s war n drug and 3strike system was spearheaded by the black caucus & charlie rangel.

>IT BE DA WYTE MAN HOLDIN US DOWN N SHIEEET
>>
>>59413661
Post timestamped pic of your skin, I don't believe you're black
>>
>>59421298
>you definitely are

That's all you got, though.

What you don't have is evidence that whites commit murder at the same rate as blacks.
>>
>>59421222
>there are plenty of examples where correlation equates to some form of causation

which, as you admitted, need qualitative proof.
>>
>>59420878
Really? Because to me it looked like whites were represented about on par with the population, while blacks were over represented by a factor of more than 2. And they are WAY over represented in murder statistics.

You are right about correlation not equaling causation though. It is a fact that blacks commit more crimes, but why? It could be that they are dumb animals. It could also be that their culture of looking up to criminals as role models is to blame.

Oops, but all of that is RACIST, we can't have that. It's obviously that whites oppress them to the point where they HAVE to turn to crime. Nevermind that there is no evidence to back this up, I got called a nigger once by a hill billy and that is proof enough for me!
>>
>>59411183
>Also I love a lot of Hip Hop
Stopped reading right there
You're not white, leave
>>
>>59421298
It is? Show me proof?

Your arguements are no better than his desu
You contribute nothing and just try to disprove shit without actually being productive
You argue like a Jew
>>
>>59420666
Nah. I don't care about your race. I just think you're being a nigger. White nigger, brown nigger, blue nigger, doesn't matter. You're a piece of shit trying to prove his own superiority to people by acting indignant when proved wrong and moving goalposts endlessly.

You could be white as snow, and the 8000 dollars I've signed away to four separate charities this year (which alone gives me the right via your rules of how I ought to act before calling you a nigger, Mr. Nigger) and the scholarship I received for my achievements in music and computing leading to my graduation summa cum laude from university (another requirement for calling you a nigger met, Mr. Nigger) don't make you any less of a nigger.

Nigger. And, by my own rules for what makes you a nigger combined with your rules for what makes me able to call you a nigger, I'm still not even a white nigger -- because I don't have to prove the universal truth of how much better of an anything except being an utter failure I am than you.
>>
>>59421298
you have nothing to support your claims and your criticism is baseless. again, there's no point arguing with you. you haven't shown anything about

>>59420878
correlation (if that) does not mean causation.

is baseless for social policy discussion. If a neighborhood has a high crime rate and its filled with blacks (or any color really), that's more than enough evidence to base decisions about that neighborhood (moving in said neighborhood....etc.)
>>
>>59421307
Shock horror whites dont want blacks in thier white neighbourhood when every formally white neighbourhood now inhabited by large numbers of blacks has become a violent, crime ridden cesspit where nobody wants to live anymore.

Your people destroy all you touch, why do you think we dont want to be around large numbers of you? White flight exists because of your peoples actions.
>>
>>59421487
>commit

THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN!
>>
>>59421596
>>commit

>THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN!

Where are the bodies?

If crimes are being committed that people aren't being convicted for, there should be some evidence of them.

Where's the evidence?
>>
>>59421307
I don't care, nigger. Like I said decent blacks still have nigger traits and are unpredictable ticking time bombs. At this point it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>59421307
I don't believe you.
>>
>>59421307
Google blockbusting

the fear was justified, even if your treatment wasn't.
>>
>>59421554
>is baseless for social policy discussion

you just admitted you will reject any axioms if they don't align with your values

DO YOU REALISE WHAT YOU JUST SAID?
DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU ARE??

SDGJHSSDJSJHDSH
>>
>>59421596
BECAUSE THERE'S OBVIOUSLY A GRAND CONSPIRACY TO CONVICT BLACKS OF CRIMES THEY DIDN'T COMMIT AND LET WHITES OFF THE HOOK. NO I HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF THIS BUT IT'S TRUE BECAUSE I SAID SO
>>
>>59421717
I didn't say conspiracy
>>
>>59413058
>But I guess white society sets the standard for "normal", huh?

Yes, you fucking entitled mulatto nigger. We built society. It's OUR society you descendant of slave scum.
>>
>>59421717

Dass raciss, mang.
>>
>>59421439
You're right

Conviction is the same as committing crimes though (well its close enough to be used a source in this argument. Literally the only evidence that's actually usable unless you want to boil everything down to anecdotes like the Jew you are)
Whites still get convicted of drug crimes they just act civil in court and get less harsh sentences

If you can find a solid source that trumps convictions that show crimes committed I'll start using that but that source is impossible to find
Right now convictions correlate to crime to such a great extent that they might as well be consider one in the for arguement purposes
But of course if you want to throw that out like the Jew you are I understand your people aren't really known for actually wanting to fix problems
>>
File: 1445588665105.gif (498 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445588665105.gif
498 KB, 400x400
>>59411183
>and they all start jumping around.
This is so fun to imagine.
>>
>>59421705
you don't provide any statements worth considering to be axioms and yeah, the correlation/causation arguemnent is irrelevent for pratical social policy discussion because statistics is the only useful too we have for hypothesis testing. Even in dealing with quanta, statistics is used for replicate analysis for hypothesis testing.

You don't get to live in a world where we deal only on your axioms.
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (2 MB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpg
2 MB, 1440x1920
>>59421361
>IT BE DA WYTE MAN HOLDIN US DOWN N SHIEEET

I guess would say that if it weren't for my college education, my software company, and the modest homes I used to own in the suburbs.
>*shrugs*

>>59421407
Sure.
>Pic related

And YES, I keep my patent certificates on display just like any corporation does because I'm rather proud/fond of them.
>Will be taken negatively because I'm black...?
>>
>>59421717
>racial conspiracy theories

Shiggydiggy
>>
>>59421780
lol

calm down. I am actually coming to the states next month. I have a anglo gf from summer, when she was doing tourism down here. We hooked up. Later I found out she was engaged in america (North Carolina or somewhere). She promised to marry me when I get there so I can get a greencard.
>>
>>59411183
>that comic
Then don't ever call 911 and get killed by niggers.
>>
>>59421856
>Conviction is the same as committing crimes though

since when?

let me link that once more

>>
A lot of the ones I have met on their own have been chill.

They are Loud though.
>>
>>59421938
>still not acknowledging black representatives were backing the new drug sentencing laws 100%
F a m...
>>
>>59421938
No I'm happy that you're successful you're community needs more people like you
I'm just sad that you've fallen into a deep victim complex
It doesn't matter though if you weren't deep into the victim complex black Americans and liberals would just call you an uncle tom trust me I know this all too well
>>
>>59422028
>ignores absolutely everything else I wrote
Typical Jew
>>
Alright. I'm going to throw some facts into this. I'm going to start with my thesis, blacks are not any less inferior to whites. It is circumstance, and the background of the negro in America. Let's look to a historical standpoint;

>Africans sold by other africans to whites; during which time whites didn't believe blacks to be inferior.
>The only Africans within white communities at the time were slaves or maids.
> Creates social stigma of them being subhuman because they were only viewed as such.
>Move forward a couple hundred years to when slavery was outlawed in the United States, blacks not slaves however there is still the culture remaining the blacks are inferior.
>As a result, blacks are forced into ghettos and grow there. There is not much opportunity to leave said ghettos, and their entire life is in these ghettos. Some make it out, majority stay.
>Fast forward to after civil rights, blacks still are raised within ghettos. Within the ghettos poverty is rampant.
>Correlation between poverty and crime.
> Blacks raised outside of these ghettos are just as law abiding as whites.

As a result, poverty is the correct issue for everyone to tackle. There is no difference between races, just rather if they grew up with or without wealth. Wealth begets opportunities, and without it people are forced into crime in order to "steal" these opportunities that they were denied at first.

nb4 called nigger

nb4 called nigger lover
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 550x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 550x410
>>59411183
>DUDE NGGER DINDU LMAO
Your in the wrong place if you want to learn about black people. /pol/ will only talks about niggers not African Americans. With that being said death to the white devil
>>
>>59422179
>breaking everything down into socioeconomics
>being a Marxist
>2015
I mean come on senpai you're as bad as the people who break everything down based on race or gender
>>
Most creationists do not deny micro evolution. If black Sub-Sahara Africans from Bantu tribes are related to us, are they not less evolved in comparison?

Seriously, if blacks are lower on the evolutionary scale than whites then why are we applying the same standards and laws against them? We are literally not the same. Not genetically, intellectually, or psychologically. If we share common ancestry it is so distant that it would not be considered human.

Although the bushmen seem to be very primitive hunterer-gatherer and the oldest genetically in terms of haplogroups, the Bantu tribes of which nearly all Sub-Saharan black nigger Africans comes from, have much more in common with non-Sapiens such as Homo Erectus. And there is no doubt we are distantly related to Homo Erectus which is found all over the world. But would this not be a good case for humans domesticating themselves over a couple million years of micro evolution while the black nigger Africans are still in the basal and primal state?
>>
>>59422179
I'm going to also add that in trailer parks where poverty is rampant within whites, these communities are just as bad if not worst than black ghettos.

"muh shotgun."
>>
>>59421685
What? Because I don't fit YOUR ideas of what a black person should be?

But isn't that what this entire thread has been about?

>>59422101
Victim complex? Psh. Again, don't flatter yourselves. Go back and read that post. In fact, I'm doing quite well, financially, socially, and otherwise.

Let me make this painfully clear: I'm not defending black people insomuch as illuminating the fact that they are no different than anyone, namely white people. You just CHOOSE to see them/us differently.

Furthermore, every possible "wrong" you can accuse a black person of I have seen for myself many times perpetrated among whites. Yes, including murder. Of people I knew PERSONALLY.

So it's my anecdotal evidence versus MUH STATISTICS/MUH PROPORSHUNS/MUH PER CAPITA. Meanwhile, an arbitrary spreadsheet full of numbers never threatened me at knife point, but a few rowdy white teenagers have...
>>
>>59411183
>I love a lot of Hip Hop
Do yourself a favor and get AIDS
>>
>>59422262
Breaking things down economically has nothing to do with marxism, mate. LTV and historical materialism is though.
>>
File: 58852252.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
58852252.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>59422334
They actually arent
Violent crime rates in poor white areas are relatively low but of course that doesn't stop people from pretending that they're just as high as black violent crime

If what you're saying is true why does every immigrant do much better than black Americans? They live in ghettos as well yet are able to "break the cycle" in one generation
>>
>>59422273
Where I'm going with this is if we can remove the dishonest cultural Marxists from academics and prove that black nigger Africans are not genetically modern, we can re-define the definition of human and the crime of murder. Because murder applies to humans and if black nigger Africans are not by definition human then killing blacks would result in light sentences because it wouldn't be the same as murder
>>
>>59422528
Can you show evidence of this or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>59411183
You had a bad experience in Shanghai? I never saw any in the clubs and this one bar I frequented had a really awesome Kenyan owner. All the blacks I saw in China were rich Africans.
>>
>>59422397
How is it not marxism? It comes off exactly like historical materialism just based on current issues imo
>>
File: 698.png (109 KB, 287x288) Image search: [Google]
698.png
109 KB, 287x288
>>59422397
>my anecdotal evidence versus MUH STATISTICS/MUH PROPORSHUNS/MUH PER CAPITA

Statistics win you dumb nigger.

If we want to talk anecdotal evidence though, I've never been mugged by a white guy, but I have been mugged by a nigger.
>>
>>59422334
No they're not.

ource: FBI.gov
Expanded Homicide Data Table 3
Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2011
White 4,729
Black 5,486
Other 256
Unknown 4077
>>
>>59422606
https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/

Yes it is a blog
No that doesn't immediately invalidate it
>>
>>59422759

Yes they are, that is within the entire white community. Whites as a whole are more wealthy than African Americans, I bet you if you reduced the white statistic to whites in poverty it would be equivalent if not higher than the black number. Remember a majority of African Americans live in poverty. Then compare the number of African Americans in poverty vs the number of whites in poverty.
>>
>>59422824
There's also the difference within the density of population between those poor areas and inner city black ghettos. Compare a white trailer park on the outskirts of a large city to an intercity black ghetto with relatively same population density. Watch the similarity within the numbers.
>>
>>59423050
the areas described by that blog***
>>
>>59423050
You're making these claims but I am seeing no proof
Besides that you know that in America the population isn't just whites and blacks right? Probably not
Also you do know actual white crime is lower than what the FBI stats have since Latinos and middle easterners and north Africans are all thrown into the white category
>>
I hate niggers
>#ALLNIGGERS
>#YESALLBLACKS
>>
>>59422179
Interesting thesis.

Most people don't "get" that crime and poverty are synonymous.

Also, most people assume that blacks must somehow be doing something wrong to be accused of crime. Fun Fact: They don't.
>>
>>59413058
Unlike myself you haven't lived in a fucking ghetto for most of your life.
Hood culture is what is and has been killing blacks, and people like you who pretend to be ignorant to it because "muh racism" need to be hung. Black culture needs help in Murrica, big time.
>>
>>59423357
No we just got over that since its a cop out used by liberals to excuse the black problem
Money is poured into inner cities and nothing ever gets better and nothing ever will desu
>>
>>59423504

tfw money is poured into inner cities but none of them tackle the root of the issue, which is the inner city culture. Something developed it developed through it's years.
>>
>>59416257
It does matter. Means if I bump into a nigger on the streets of America, I'm more likely to be killed than by some white guy.

>>59413354
cuck.
>>
>>59417424
Black do commit embezzlement and fraud at greater rates than white, you were half right; they aren't smart enough to pull it off successfully.

There's only one criminal category blacks arent overrepresented: white collar/corporate crime. Insider trading and such. I don't think i need to explain why.
>>
>>59413375
You think because you're black you know something about them. But you grew up in a white suburb.
>>
>>59422824
Stop reading blogs to justify your opinions
>>
File: Borat.jpg (16 KB, 420x274) Image search: [Google]
Borat.jpg
16 KB, 420x274
>>59423050

>asking for comparative thinking in /pol/
>>
>>59422397
There's a point people are trying to get to you here. I can even use your anecdotal information too; I grew up in a poor, Southern trailer park. I have shitbag white friends and a really good black friend. That doesn't change the statistic though. You've risen above and have joined the ranks of Western Civilization, but you see it lmao wite ppl. But it's not just white people. It's Europe, chunks of South America, and Asia as well. Pride in work, raising a family, paying taxes, living in safety, etc. What would destroy racism is if more blacks like you would stand up as an example to achieve, but instead of that you still want to play for the "victimized" team. You want to keep your snowflake and fuckin' wite bitches lol status.
>>
>>59422886
Things slow over at reddit today? >>59422886
>I bet you if you reduced the white statistic to whites in poverty it would be equivalent if not higher than the black number.
Take Appalachia for example. Almost exclusively white crushing poverty, extremely high unemployment ,rampant drug addiction and violent crime is practically nonexistent when statistically compared to the African American segment of the population in any city anywhere in the nation. Why would that be? Maybe it comes down to nonnuclear families ,culture and personal irresponsibility . So fuck your strawman argument.
>>
>>59423365
oh you 're like that bitch that called the two girls in the Sanders speach in Seattle "hoodrats".
>>
>>59415006
Isn't murder the most heinous crime? You didn't even acknowledge what I asked though, just tried to turn it back on me.
>>
>>59423613
>the inner city culture

the culture that practically awards pigs for killing blacks? those same cops that "confiscate" the drugs?
>>
File: herniecuckvstrump.png (3 MB, 2544x1184) Image search: [Google]
herniecuckvstrump.png
3 MB, 2544x1184
>>59423613
>inner city culture
Yeah black culture
How is this so hard for people to understand?
I think a lot of people itt have gotten triggered by how pol looks at the world without realizing that we're talking about practically the same shit just not sugar coating or PCfying it

I just think it's a useless battle but I like arguing
Trump will make everything great again
God bless
>>
>>59422886

>Remember a majority of African Americans live in poverty.

No they don't. Current statistics indicate that around 27% of blacks live in poverty.

> Then compare the number of African Americans in poverty vs the number of whites in poverty.

Let's do that, then.

"Census figures reveal a stark contrast in the percentages of non-Hispanic whites living in poverty as compared to Hispanics and blacks. In 2012, 9.7% of non-Hispanic whites (18.9 million) were living in poverty, while over a quarter of Hispanics (13.6 million), and 27.2% of blacks (10.9 million) were living in poverty."

(Quoted from the National Center for Law and Economic Justice.)

In absolute numbers, about twice as many whites live in poverty as blacks. If poor whites were as likely to commit murder as poor blacks, we would expect the raw number of white murders to be significantly higher, possibly as much as two times the number of black murders.

However, in reality, the number of white murders is actually lower.

Whoops. There goes that theory.
>>
>>59422334
Patently wrong.
Appalachia is the largest white ghetto, and it's crime stats are nothing like nog ghettos.
They also live in worse conditions.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/america-s-10-poorest-counties-are-gulf-coast-states-kentucky-and-indian-reservations

The crime in Appalachia was also lower than the national average for crime stats back in 2010 by 56.76%
>>
>>59414653

NigIDF, you're not doing a good job here, but I guess that's par for the course.
>>
why is race such a big deal in USA and not as much in France or UK?
>>
Having experience in both realms, the trailer park comparison does not quite rise to the occasion.
>>
>>59423890

This is a medieval fuelled misperception.
>>
>>59423962

>In absolute numbers, about twice as many whites live in poverty as blacks

which is why you should stick to percentages, otherwise what is the point of a statistic?
From the whites, only 9.7 live in poverty
which is a huge difference from the 27.2.
>the number of white murders is actually lower.

according to the statistic about crime conviction?
>>
>>59416257

Shut the fuck up, nigger. B)
>>
>>59413058
Shut up NIDF. I live in St Louis (50% black). Whites are nothing like blacks.
>>
>>59413058
>White people can also be highly inconsiderate in pubic--often taking a self-righteous, "I'm the only thing important, I'm the only thing that matters" attitude. The key word is PUBLIC PLACE. Ever stop to think that a white person's want for quiet and "decency" is offset by black people wanting to be openly gregarious? But I guess white society sets the standard for "normal", huh?

NO you fucking asshole everyone hates people like that.

Your comrades constantly run their mouths about how they are very different and superior to everyone else but you insist that is not the case?

Well which is it captain muh dick?
>>
>>59424188
Because America wants to fight stupidity and violence rather then accept it with open arms. Some people like to get blown up or gunned down, some people don't.
>>
>>59424385
Crime conviction numbers are skewed because there are so many repeat offenders in the black community.
>>
>>59413058
>tl;dr
>Nigger thinks he's as good as whites
>>
>>59414653
>. Crime is crime.

Highlighting that yes black people do think differently than the rest of us.
>>
>>59415727
Can you point out specific laws? Not arguing with you, I just want evidence
>>
>>59413640
>Black society better than white
>Everything you do and use is created by white people

People like you deserve to be water boarded for the amusement of your ancestors.
>>
>>59416676
>per capita statistics are cherry picking

Are India and China the most dangerous places in the world because they have the most deaths? Is ice cream as healthy as vegetables because we shouldn't look at calories per serving but just calories?
>>
>>59424532
no i get it that Europe is all about >tolerance and all that, but there is less of 'da wyte man b keepin us down' segregation

also who do american whites call themselves europeans when they arent?
And if someone from eastern europe moves to USA he just becomes 'white american' like the rest when he has nothing in common with the british colonialism, the civil war, slavery and all that
>>
>>59416257
>>Your name on a scholarship fund

Wow. A black person with a scholarship. Of course, if you're black and can spell your name right they trip all over themselves trying to hand you one.
>>
>>59424912
>who do american
why*
>>
>>59417305
The only crime that whites are overrepresented in is DUI, which can be traced to higher rates of car ownership.
>>
>>59424546
oh you got me there! their numbers are still up despite repeat offendings?? those damn animals!

...except any respectable statistic would take a separate conviction as a unique offense, as it would mean a different crime.
>>
>>59424738

You always get harsher penalties if you have priors.
>>
>>59424912
>da wyte man b keepin us down
We did hang onto slavery a little longer. Probably something to do with holding onto it during an age of nationalism. Blacks see themselves as a nation within a nation.

>also who do american whites call themselves europeans when they arent?

Generally they don't. Lots of us do the "muh heritage" thing, but it's mostly for fun more than anything else.

>And if someone from eastern europe moves to USA he just becomes 'white american' like the rest

Depends on who is perceiving him. An American perceiving him will want to know where he came from and generally will be interested in his heritage. A black will just see him as another white.

The problem stems from media eating the black point of view like candy. It's hard to make blacks go out and buy shit/watch movies without pandering to them. The pandering has gone so far out of control that young whites want to be black.
>>
File: 1450257916062.gif (493 KB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
1450257916062.gif
493 KB, 400x231
>>59413058
>be black
>complain about white people in a white country and how "white" all the norms are
>>
>>59425116
>...except any respectable statistic would take a separate conviction as a unique offense, as it would mean a different crime.

There are more options for a judge to show leniency to a first time offender. A habitual criminal, on the other hand needs to be taken off the streets.

You can't be that stupid.
>>
>>59411183
> They are all screaming and shouting, one of them will say the smallest things and they all start jumping around
> Shouting "NIGGA!"

> All the ones I have met on their own have been pretty chill people.

That last bit makes no sense
>>
>>59424385
>according to the statistic about crime conviction?

Where are all the dead bodies generated by these (hypothetical) un-convicted white murderers? Where is the impact on life expectancy statistics?

>which is why you should stick to percentages, otherwise what is the point of a statistic?

The Anon on your side, the one you were applauding a little while back, he was the one who suggested that we look at the total numbers.

Of course, it's not hard to infer things about the percentage rates by looking at the raw numbers. (There are two times as many whites in poverty as blacks, and yet blacks are more likely to commit murder than whites. If poverty is the primary driver of the murder rate, it's impossible for the white murder rate to be equal or greater to the black murder rate.)
>>
>>59425302
>A black will just see him as another white.
see this was my point

what if a polish guy moves there and a black with a gun tries to get some 'revenge for slavery' or some shit, and kills him who has nothing to do with it, but is white.
>>
>>59425371
read the fucking OP and see who complains and for what, instead of just sticking a post to the most replied at post in here you sheep. Can you go BEEEEE for me?
>>
Time's up, anons. As petty as I am and would love to keep fanning these flames, both my girls are here and because they are the joy of my life they deserve my time and full attention.

Regards!
>>
>>59425478

People in groups act differently that isolated individuals.
>>
>>59425536
>There are two times as many whites in poverty as blacks

that's because there are more white people in the u.s.

>yet blacks are more likely to commit murder than whites

>commit

there is that word again
>>
>>59425537
Dude, they can barely read. The ones who can read, they probably don't know shit (or care) about Europe and its history/culture because it's white.

So "what if" won't mean shit. He'll get shot for being white and it will just be business as usual for Chicago, Detroit, or Philadelphia.
>>
>>59411183
Try some of the blacks from South Africa. Not the 1% who speak as if they were white, but the vast majority are a bunch of fucking chimpanzees.
>>
>>59423664
This. Negro btfo
>>
>>59425697
>that's because there are more white people in the u.s.

No shit, Sherlock.

So what? There are still two times as many whites in poverty as blacks. The Anon on your side, the one you applauded, suggested that if we break these numbers down, we would find that poor whites are just as murder-prone as poor blacks.

However, that's not the case.

>>commit

>there is that word again

You keep saying this and keep ignoring my response.

If so many whites are committing murder and getting away with it, where are the dead bodies? Where's the impact on life expectancy statistics?
>>
I don't get it. Where living white niggers ?
>>
>>59425697
you haven't stumped anyone in this thread man

neither did OP for that matter.
>>
>>59413058
Whites do set the standards, fucktard.

If it weren't for whites youd still be enslaved.

Youre a special kind of stupid, aren't you? I read in another one of your posts that you accept the fact that whites rule society, so what makes you think they don't set the standards? It's our society for you to adapt to. If you want your own black society, go to Africa and make one. It'll be best for the both of us.
>>
>>59425892
>chimpanzee
>straight hair
>thin lips
>skinny legs
>pale skin
>big ears

please explain to me how a neanderthal hybrid cave mutant are calling Africans chimps? I'd love to hear this ya shit head afrikaner faggot dutch pussy
>>
Today a few liberals left their safe space and got BTFO
>>
>>59425765
>The ones who can read, they probably don't know shit (or care) about Europe and its history/culture because it's white.

the ones who can read probably are more educated than you and know more about history
>>
>>59425906
haha dumb cunt white people commit genocide on every continent they've landed on. are you illiterate like most 4chan virgins or did you just fall asleep in history class?
>>
Did /pol/ become retarded? This "black" guy is clearly a troll having some fun. Idiots
>>
>>59426041

"If it weren't for whites youd still be enslaved."

4chan ladies and gentleman LOLOLOLOLOL
>>
File: Bait - Low Quality.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bait - Low Quality.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>59426371
>>59426416
>>59426465
>>
>>59425906
>we would find that poor whites are just as murder-prone as poor blacks.

they are

that doesn't mean what you think it means however.
>>
>>59426409
Trying too hard, debts. I used to be a teacher. Come over and knock yourself out in a nig filled classroom. It's a fucking thrill.

>>59426465
They didn't free themselves?
>>
>>59426041

>go back to africa
>infested by crackers and sand crackers

i'd love to go back. just tell all you cave brothers to leave and take their nuclear bombs and biological war fare with them. nobody likes you crackers
>>
>>59422224
WUZ
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.