[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing that you are triggered by how imaginary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_m5ww001RUg1qbxdt7o1_500.jpg (167 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ww001RUg1qbxdt7o1_500.jpg
167 KB, 500x726
How does it feel knowing that you are triggered by how imaginary characters are portrayed? All it will take is one white beta male shooting up a Star Wars theater and you will officially be no better than ISIS.
>>
Are you bored? Go outside, nobody cares.
>>
File: classgoof_plutohorn.png (270 KB, 681x552) Image search: [Google]
classgoof_plutohorn.png
270 KB, 681x552
omg, I feel so invalidated right now. I always felt superior to black people in general and felt safe in my predominantly white hobbies, but now someone made a drawing and my entire world is crumbling around me. I feel weak and exposed, maybe black people did have more merit than me and were just held down by an oppressive system that gave me a free pass my entire life.

oh, wait.
I grew up poorer than most black kids in my life, most of them chose to act like animals during our formative years while I worked hard, and they chose dead-end careers because they couldn't do math beyond adding and subtracting or read a full sentence without stuttering and that gender-politics degree just required them to pay for tuition with their loans.

Oh, the vagaries of being a nigger in the age of information. By the way, I've read comics that had black and brown characters all my life and never had any problems with them. Pic related
>>
Here's your reply
>>
>its always White to Black

always.

seriously the fuck?
>>
>>58986823
We should start drawing African art, legends, and characters as whites then.
>>
>>58986823
The only already white portrayed black superhero I wanted was donald glover as spiderman, he would have killed it.

>no better than ISIS
Anyone got the webmds? because i dont seee any of us doing that
>>
>>58986958
This
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 729x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 729x600
>>58988227
Agree 100% with you except that Goofy is a based on a human AND a dog, so I can guess its 'nomal'. What do you think of the black kid in this pic? Imo he doesnt have to look like this, and I can see blacks anoyances with this. Btw its from a Dutch cartoon in the 60s, its changed now.
>>
>>58986823
Everyone keep in mind that his was drawn by a mentally ill shut in who literally believes his grandmother watches him masturbate from beyond the grave and refuses speak to black people in person.
>>
>>58986823
this is fucking insulting to the black americans
there are shittons of black people who are US legends but those actual black people were almost never depicted in fan art or popularize by liberals.

its all about pissing off everyone by black washing everything.
Its no better than depicting these superheroes as furries because that's what blacks has been reduced to, animals.

The left is literally PETA for black people
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>>58986823
AQUAMAN DOESN'T HAVE A HOOK FOR A HAND REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>58986823
If she is angry about them being white in the first place, is she racist?
>>
>>58986823
Ugly womyn projecting their emotions as hate towards people.
They're ugly because they're drew that way.
>>
>>58989452
Its a harpoon, and he does get it later on in the comic series
>>
>>58986823
Obviously people are triggered by white fictional characters being white, who is racist now, jackass?
>>
>>58989669
Oh, cool. Thanks for informing me. I'm more of a batman guy anyway though.
>>
>>58986823
How does it feel knowing nigger nigger nigger nigger?

OP's PTSD triggered, on suicide watch
>>
File: Untitled.png (621 KB, 480x628) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
621 KB, 480x628
>>58986823
>>
>>58986823

A Dylann Roof neckbeard shooting up a theater because of a nigger storm trooper or whatever he is would be top kek.
>>
>>58986823

>gamergate

Is this bad reverse psychology or something?
>>
>>58986823

Mexican Intellectuals were one step ahead of your SJW

http://meminpinguin.com/
>>
>>58986823

>It's shortpacked

This guy is the runner-up for "most ad hominem webcomic," so I don't really feel anything. Dobson will forever be King Ad Hom, though.
>>
File: memin-vouyerista.jpg (465 KB, 520x704) Image search: [Google]
memin-vouyerista.jpg
465 KB, 520x704
>>58990460

It also teaches kids how to educate their waifus
>>
>>58989669
Are you ashamed of yourself for knowing that? You should be, go kill a moose or something and redeem yourself.
>>
File: anton-kannemeyer-untitled.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
anton-kannemeyer-untitled.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>>58986823
>>
File: 1450460567094.jpg (236 KB, 756x774) Image search: [Google]
1450460567094.jpg
236 KB, 756x774
>>58986823
you tell me tumblr
>>
>>58990593

Aquaman is a beast in the comic books, he's basically Conan The Barbarian, underwater.
>>
>>58988332
Literally the funniest comment. Every black character in literature is a gift from the white man to be included in history.
>>
>>58986823
We need a white Blade and a white Black Panther.
>>
>>58986823
>Haha! They're so mad! I win!
People are either going to see it, or they won't. Who gives a fuck. I can still see qt white Hermione by watching the movies.
>>
>>58986823
>What are you doing?
>Betraying my race
>>
>>58990880
No, even better, turn niggers characters into mexicans or muslims, so they don't cry "white"
>>
File: what the fuck?.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck?.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>58986823
>these same women will later complain about cultural appropriation
>>
>>58986823
this isn't about race it's about change

I grew up loving iron man when he was a b or c tier super hero, no one knew him

I'm of Persian descent

If you made Tony stark Persian I'd be like wtf is this shit he's white

He's been white and will always be white

Changing it is just to pander and shill to the current social trends
>>
Is funny because of all the anuses devastated by recoloring Steven universe characters thin and white. Such hypocrisy, it's disgusting.
>>
>>58989669
is this in the new52?
>>
>>58986823
>What are you doing?
>Showing how good blacks are compared to whites while claiming this exact thinking is racist but because privilege, or lack thereof, I'm excluded

Try to talk logically to these spastics must be akin to how Stephen Hawking feels on a daily basis when he talks to any pleb.
>>
Didn't tumblr recently get so triggered by someone's fanart that they bullied a kid into suicide?
>>
>>58988227

>Moors
>>
>>58989983

underrated
>>
>>58988227

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
as a creator, I would be upset if I sold my rights and the next person decided to completely ignore my creation and turn my white characters black, when they could just introduce a new black character.

OC! DO NOT STEEL!
>>
File: ayyyy.png (395 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
395 KB, 500x726
Don't worry /pol/, your friendly neighbourhood /co/mrade is here!
>>
>black Aquman
>blacks swimming
>>
File: autistic-sonic.png (151 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
autistic-sonic.png
151 KB, 500x371
>>58986823
>How does it feel knowing that you are triggered by how imaginary characters are portrayed?

I don't care. It's all kike bullshit anyway.

And the niggers of the earth, like usual, can't make new things on their own, so they need to work with something that already exists and be autistic as fuck with it.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>58986823
fucking cry. If you want to see black people as main characters, go convince black people to write their own Harry Potter books, or something.

>Jamal Brokeass and the Watermelon of Welfare
>>
>>58986823
>Gods of Egypt debacle
>niggers get twice as triggered
Shit was comedy gold
>>
>>58991790

Yep, although it's not like Iron Man was never black. Rhodey took the helm during the Secret Wars era while Tony was getting over his crap, then he retook the helm and Rhodey became his own man (or cyborg I guess since he keeps losing body parts, if that's still a thing post new secret wars).
>>
File: laughing_pistachios.jpg (52 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
laughing_pistachios.jpg
52 KB, 700x466
>Black Aquaman
>Black
>Swimming
>>
>>58993713

It was hilarious when there was outrage at Liefeld for saying he felt bothered that his creation, Shatterstar, was turned homosexual since that was never his vision for the character.

People really want to retro-actively throw diversity everywhere, which is why the solution is never supporting new characters (although it can happen), but rather gender/race-bending old ones, hence all the rage about how Link and Mario should occasionally be women.
>>
Requesting a pic of black hermoine with "mud blood" stamped on her forehead.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.