[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs Go After STEM Professors for Supporting Free Speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: identifythedissenters.png (23 KB, 770x228) Image search: [Google]
identifythedissenters.png
23 KB, 770x228
http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2015/12/04/students-question-stem-profs-awareness-of-campus-issues/

> “The fact that the large majority of the faculty that signed this letter in support of the Christakises are in STEM just shows how far-removed from reality these people are,” van Donselaar wrote. “Maybe we should require faculty to take an ethnic studies class too?”

> Biomedical engineering major Bianca Li ’17 said STEM professors are generally further dissociated from campus due to the time constraints of their research and because of what she described as an “old boys” atmosphere that insulates them from campus debates.

> “People in non-STEM fields have likely just been exposed to more discussions about race than people in STEM fields,” El-Badry said. Still, he said he believes there are large differences between professors’ awareness levels, even within departments.

Student newspapers are my new outrage read
>>
File: faggot1.jpg (292 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
faggot1.jpg
292 KB, 1252x1252
> Olivier van Donselaar
Twitter is @ovandonselaar

"Shoutout to @ovandonselaar for writing a wiki page for @cecileemeke. Decolonizing wikipedia one page a time #wikistorming"

"@lavernecox dancing to #FeelingMyself is everything! I died. beyoncé… https://instagram.com/p/8Jvg7xyCZ6hGnPe30CamQkpRsb6iheWuCwWOw0/ …"

> Retweeted Nicki Minaj going after Taylor Swift
> Retweeted Ellen Pao's "The Trolls Are Winning" editorials

Dear god, all of the cliches.
>>
>>57480597
STEM people must be made more aware of their bullshit feelings. STEM people spend to much time learning and studying and not enough time listening to bullshit.
>>
File: thiswhiteniggagoestoyale.png (24 KB, 660x289) Image search: [Google]
thiswhiteniggagoestoyale.png
24 KB, 660x289
> Kareem El-Badry
>>
File: 1447589971177.jpg (422 KB, 1000x880) Image search: [Google]
1447589971177.jpg
422 KB, 1000x880
>>57480597
Maybe it's because people in STEM actually want to go to college to learn and be a productive member of society instead of complaining how the world victimizes them all the time.
>>
This is fucking Yale. Let that sink in for a moment. Yale is the fucking definition of privilege, and now they're complaining about white people and hurt feelings. I'm scared if this is what's becoming of our nation's most prestigious university. This is why I'm voting Trump.
>>
File: 1448892089130.jpg (149 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1448892089130.jpg
149 KB, 1280x800
What Liberal Arts is the least SJW? Is military history safe?
>>
>>57481685
what did Marx say about the Nihilists?
>>
>>57481845
this is that "Swords in2 plowshares" shit. like Denver Airport murals.
>>
>>57481295
That, and they hammer critical thinking and problem solving pretty hard into STEM classes. They are all about facts and what to make of those facts.

Liberal Arts just does not stand up to that kind of scrutiny.
>>
>>57482274
Elaborate please, I don't see what you mean.
>>
File: Red_Guards.jpg (117 KB, 1303x1086) Image search: [Google]
Red_Guards.jpg
117 KB, 1303x1086
>>57480597
I guess it won't be long now before pic related.
>>
>>57481234
>literally constructing a zero-sum game fallacy
>in a society where the vast majority of people can have food delivered to their house

Yeah, humans never come up with solutions to anything, living today is exactly as brutal as living in prehistoric times.
>>
>>57480597

The whole argument is ad hominem. Even if they're right they don't explain why they're wrong.

New Left love their ad hominem arguments. It's all they do. They try to avoid real discussions as much as possible.

The best way to counter them is to get them to stick to the facts and real debates. We're not having that adult conversation about a lot of these topics.
>>
>>57481845
History is pretty safe. Depends on the school.
>>
>>57482557
Cultural appropriation protests and the like are basically already this.

It's worth noting that this shit has 0 support on the right and only like 25% even on the left, but god fucking damn is it cemented in places like academia.
>>
>>57482624

Isn't it odd how complaints about the bourgeoisie always come from people who have no desire to succeed?

They don't want to put forth the effort, they want everyone else to lay the groundwork and then let them stumble in and say 'this belongs to everyone!'
>>
File: trump_amused.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
trump_amused.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>STEM is removed from reality
>Queer Feminist African Tranny Buttsex Theory is real
>>
>>57483293

Gender studies have zero science in them. It's all just analysis of media, and opinion pieces. There's no depth to them.

Remember the last time you saw the head line: "Gender politics professors release ground breaking new study" ? Yeah me neither.
>>
>>57483416
Not even google remembers. Holy shit, that for first time in history. Should we write complaint emails to google so they are forced to include it in the results even through it does not exists? It s sexists and mysogynic after all
>>
>>57483293

It's called Anal Triggernometry Studies in Gendernomics shitlord
>>
File: liberals.png (37 KB, 670x295) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
37 KB, 670x295
>>57481234
>>
>>57480597
Stem professors aware that there is no problem
>>
File: stem.jpg (167 KB, 1100x654) Image search: [Google]
stem.jpg
167 KB, 1100x654
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>57480597
They think they're smart and academic. Thats what so tragic about this movement.
>>
>>57481234
>lets take down the upper rungs of economic class
>so poor people can become the new upper economic class

I dont get it, replacing old "bourgeois" with new bourgeois?

whats the point
>>
>time constraints
Wow they are too busy actually working?

Not like I haven't been exposed to this crap before, I've been to Ramadan celebrations, abused women awareness thing, etc and even a Women's Studies course. Yet I'm not considered to be exposed to it because I always found it to be bullshit.

>Why are you trying to further STEM when you could also be furthering Social Justice?
BECAUSE IT'S STEM YOU FOOL HURRRRR
>>
>these crybullies are so far removed from reality they think that logic is far removed from reality

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.
>>
File: 1448757391833.gif (3 MB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1448757391833.gif
3 MB, 320x480
>>57483655
>Triggernometry
>>
>>57480597
Hey Americans,
please keep your SJW university culture on your side of the lake
thx
>>
>>57484099
That is exactly the point.
>>
>>57484099
To make blacks the new overlord class and whites the new niggers.
>>
>>57484544
They're already running your country, Hans.
>>
>>57483723
>"If it's social mobility we want, the rich should be the first against the wall."

Sounds like the Russian revolution.
>>
>>57480597
Jesus Christ, to think I wanted to go to an Ivy League school once. This shit is embarrassing.
>>
>>57483416
They usually have studies but it's of the "we got 21 college freshmen in this highly specific environment to laugh at these jokes, thus rape culture is real" with no replication or followup.

There actually is good quantitative social science out there but it's drowned out by people like that
>>
>>57480597
oh boy i knew this was gonna happen
>>
>>57483293
>>57483416
>>57485581
Seriously, does anyone actually expect people who aren't STEM majors to conduct any kind of valid or legitimate research? I mean, I suppose it's possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>57481234
Sounds like he considers bank robbing a career.

Stealing other people's shit doesn't make a good economy.

>POC ECON101
>kill rich people take their money
>that's stable economics
>>
>>57480597
>far-removed from reality
kek
>>
>>57480597
Wait stem is mostly white people? Dude i was next to a Nigerian and a poo in loo with a bunch of chinese students. I think they know race
>>
File: 1449170410976.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449170410976.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>57480597
>Maybe we should require faculty to take an ethnic studies class too?
>MFW SJW's think that "taking a class" is some big shit that instantly changes people
>>
>>57481845
Economics and politics, desu senpai
>>
>>57484259
2spooky
>>
>>57480597

ALERT ALERT
TO MUCH LEARNING AND DOING ACTUAL WORK ON CAMPUS
ALERT ALERT
>>
>>57480830
What a fucking cūck
>>
People literally cannot understand that life is unfair.
>>
>>57480597
>“old boys” atmosphere that insulates them from campus debates.
read: they don't have time for the whining of 20 year olds
>>
File: 1415515158165.png (1 MB, 1193x835) Image search: [Google]
1415515158165.png
1 MB, 1193x835
>>57483655
>Triggernometry
>>
>>57480597

>people with no real world experience think they know the real world

Fuck I hate students. They should all be put in work camps to get a taste of what the real world is like.
>>
>>57484259
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: justheardthenews.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
justheardthenews.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>57486000
Asians have been promoted to White for social justice purposes.
>>
>>57486002
>>MFW SJW's think that "taking a class" is some big shit that instantly changes people

Well apparently it does, where are all of these brainwashed assholes coming from?
>>
File: 1444934229618.jpg (54 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
1444934229618.jpg
54 KB, 389x366
You're kidding, right? I thought I'd be safe from this shit because I was in Comp Sci, but they're going after us now? Even though what we do is completely irrelevant to them?

Soon enough they'll be going after the few people left in trade schools. It's like fucking Maoist China all over again.
>>
>>57481845
Economics; I've rarely had a lib teacher, the farthest left they one ever was mentioned US tax rates as too low.
>>
>>57486000
SJW (Communist) Logic 101.

STEM majors make more money and aren't complete retards like your average social science major, so they obviously must be majority white. Also, thanks to intersectionalism, because women are a minority in STEM it's sexist. Sexism is equal to and often begets racism. Therefore STEM is a a product of the cis-white heteronormative capitalist patriarchy and because most of them are too busy doing science to care about cultural appropriation or trans demi sex fluid rights, they're all bigots.

Doesn't matter if most STEM students, especially the successful ones, are various flavors of Asian. Doesn't matter if women are the minority because most of them CHOOSE not to major in STEM. Doesn't matter that most of the people complaining or making these accusations have never been inside of a STEM class room outside of Gen-Ed Chemistry. STEM is a fucked up hive of sexism/racism. SJW's know all this to be true, even though they have no actual experience with it. To disagree with them is bigtory.
>>
They're literally going after someone who is completely neutral on the issue.

It's a fucking professor who doesn't support any which way. But now they're fucking persecuting him for not doing something?

Jesus fucking Christ, this is just draconian.
>If you're not with us, you're against us.

But obviously they go after the weak targets. Not like the professor can just sit and do nothing or he'll be crucified by the SJWs for being "compliant to racism" or some shit and fired to save the face of the university.
>>
>>57486498
>Have to take required CS course for my math degree
>Three Quarters of the class are various flavors of ME and Indian.
>The white portion is split evenly betwen girls and neckbearded grognards
>>
>>57486000
From my experience, if you aren't Asian and you're in STEM, you're pretty fucking good at what you do.
>>
>>57482624
>living today is exactly as brutal as living in prehistoric times.

Getting your feelings hurt is almost as bad is being eating by a pack of wild animals senpai
>>
>>57486498
That first paragraph literally hurt my head.

The amount of mental gymnaistics is astounding.
>>
>>57486000
Physics degree here - my whole undergrad was all white people.
>>
File: 11021507.jpg (79 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
11021507.jpg
79 KB, 1024x942
>>57486498
>Get to choose your major when you enter college
>Women choose Sociology and Gender Studies
>Use what they're taught to complain about not enough women being in STEM
>Pointing this out to them is sexist and misogynist and you need to take an ethics course
>>
>>57483655
That's funny.
>>
I love where this is going. We'll just have to wait until America's science and education are completly ruined, so our scientists who fled after the end of USSR will return back to the motherland, for all of us to prosper
>>
>>57480597
>humanities parasites saying STEM professors are removed from reality
Top kek m80s.
>>
File: 155875757.png (49 KB, 185x176) Image search: [Google]
155875757.png
49 KB, 185x176
>> “People in non-STEM fields have likely just been exposed to more discussions about race than people in STEM fields,”

Maybe that's because people in STEM fields don't have time to bitch and moan about 'white privilege' and are actually trying to learn their major and get a job that contributes to society.
>>
>>57482761
These are the people that can and will spread out into more places and positions of power from corporate to government.
>>
>>57486881
Shit really? Where'd you go?

I'm a Computer Engineering major and so far my undergrad has broken down like this:

CS Classes:
>90% male on the first day
>95-98% male by week 2 because women make up a big chunk of people that can't hack it and drop
>Of the remaining handful of women, 2-3 at most are competent and actually pay attention. The rest find somebody smart to latch onto
>As for race, it's mostly asian and middle eastern, then white, and a handful of blacks. If anybody is under represented, it's latinos.

Physics Classes:
>Similar gender breakdown
>Only difference is that the non-Asian/Middle Eastern girls are without exception, the useless ones
>Very few blacks after the drop date, I think I was the only one in my classes
>Race breakdown again is Asian, Middle Eastern, White, and Blacks/Latinos tie.
>>
I wish I could just gather an army of masked ninjas and go around beating the shit out of sjws.
>>
>>57480597
Yep Petroleum Engineering professors didn't give 2 fucks about campus problems. They did their research, made a little money on the side, and kept the department's rep up because oil drew in most of our donations.
>>
>>57480597
USA is a third world shithole.
>>
>>57482557
The day this happens it the day I become a school shooter.

I'll be god damned if I let a bunch of rainbow haired proto-Commies take over my country. I'd rather it be ISIS than them.
>>
>>57482759
A medieval history class I'm taking is probably half identity politics bullshit.
>>
Would be interesting to see them try and bully all the STEM people away. Since STEM is actually useful those people could just easily find jobs in another country that hasn't gone insane. Just leave the SJW nuts on their own to rot in their safe spaces.
>>
>>57487655
I keep hearing about how there's tons of money to make in Petro Engineering. Is that true even with oil being a finite resource and consumption being higher than ever? I don't want to switch majors if it turns out I'm going to be out of a job when we run out of oil.
>>
>>57486054
No, definitely not politics. The Polisci department in my school is full of SJW and Black Lives Matter advocates.

I would say Economics is up in terms of less SJW there, but it depends on the University.

Some Universities will try to justify dem programs while teaching you Macroeconomics, but most of the top schools avoid that type of brainwashing.
>>
File: image.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631 KB, 681x681
>>57487259
FUCK OFF RUSKIE YOU BASTARDS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR STARTING THIS SHIT DURING THE COLD WAR OUR SOCIETY IS CANCER BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING KGB AGENTS
>>
>>57480597
Fucking douchebags. My degree is in a STEM field. I can confirm that you don't have time for that bullshit when studying shit that is actually difficult.
>>
>>57488053
that is mfw my school, UIUC, just added 35 classes next semester, in response to the white student union, with most of them linked to social justice

BLM pressured them to btw, thanks fags.
>>
>>57487661
Yeah, we have the Third world living here, we just need to send them back
>>
>>57487610
No one is stopping you. Except this is generally considered terrorism or at the very least hate crimes.
>>
>>57481685
Why are faggots saying
>let that sink in
You arnt saying anything deep you arn't saying anythign complicated, it doesn't need to sink in.
>>
>>57481845
Avoid philosophy departments if they are known for SJW affiliations, but some professors, usually the more analytically mined ones, are actually pretty red pilled compared to other fields.
>>
>>57487771
The way I see it, most STEM majors are to rational/logical to even engage with these faggots. They've got too much fucking work to do to worry about "campus issues", because they're nothing but the most decadent of first-world problems that barely matter on campus, much less anywhere in the real world. And since SJW's are retarded and unable to keep pace in STEM classes, they basically segregate themselves.

The very best SJW's can hope for is that the STEM departments pretend to play along and make some small concessions to them. These will be token gestures that should shut them up just long enough for the STEM majors to get their work done and get into the work force.
>>
>>57488282
Let them. This shit will burn itself out. They'll go into debt taking all of those classes, only to get out and find that what they "learned" is completely fucking useless, but they still have to pay that debt off. This is like a cult that believed that sex was so evil that nobody should have sex. Ever. Not even for procreation. They are slated for extinction.
>>
>>57480597
It's only a matter of time.

Thing is, the normal population goes to college to get into good majors that will provide them with opportunities. If the rabid, dogmatic thought police continue this battle to separate and isolate the profitable majors from college, they will only be shooting themselves in the foot.
>>
>>57488463
faggots trying to sound all literate n' sheeeeeiiiiiittt
>>
>Be genetics professor
>students from other buildings show up and tell you you don't discuss or think enough about race

This is truly becoming a cult. "Everyone has to think like me and about the same things"
>>
>>57488524
I disagree. In my opinion college campuses are like a loaf of bread left in a dark damp place and liberalism is mold. As long as they give sheltered teenagers and early 20 somethings a carefree place to bounce their stupid ideas back and forth off one another, pampered, untenable, liberal idealism will be the result.
>>
>>57488524
There's BLM propoganda on the TVs and billboards around campus.

However, I've seen more people supporting Trump recently, so it might be going against their favor.
>>
>>57488526
Actually I'm pretty sure they're already shooting themselves in he foot.

With all these administrators who helped build the school up getting bullied into resignation, I can see people not wanting to work for schools anymore. And then people who actually pay for school will stop coming. They'll be left entirely with the welfare kids as students and the most lazy admins and staff.
>>
>>57487985
I'm actually Poli Sci and I guess I was lucky enough for a pretty quant-based, substantive school in this field.
>>
>>57488053
Question about who started it aside, here's analogy: everyone blame nazi for making death concentration camps but nobody blame Brits who started this practice.
>>
File: károli gáspár2.jpg (118 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
károli gáspár2.jpg
118 KB, 1000x750
>TFW I went to a comfy, rather conservative minded university where we had actual studying and debating instead of having to hear about SJW garbage.
>Teachers actually encouraged us to debate and to be critical-minded, as one of my teachers said

LISTEN! ASK QUESTIONS! THINK! NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A STUPID UNIVERSITY STUDENT! IT'S LIKE A CHICKEN THAT DOESN'T LAY EGGS OR AN ELEPHANT THAT DOESN'T HAVE A TRUNK!
>>
>>57488871
That non-dischargable federally backed student loan is going to be a big wakeup call when the only job they can get involves saying "Just the sandwitch, or the meal." An even bigger wakeup call will be when they get replaced with a robot because it's cheaper than "MUH $15/hr living wage."
>>
>>57487259
I'm a white anglo, good at math and willing to learn Russian.

C-can I immigrate?
>>
>>57487771
It'll just be like back in the day when ivy league schools didn't let engineers and Jews teach there, so they went to MIT. All the talent will go somewhere they feel appreciated.
>>
>>57488812
Becoming? Buddy, it's already here.
>>
File: 1437703607891.gif (136 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1437703607891.gif
136 KB, 500x280
>>57484259
>>
>>57481845
Economics because graduate-level economics is literally STEM.
>>
>>57489415
http://jaredburrell.com/oops-i-joined-a-cult/

> The entire language of social justice – the up talking, the indirect phrasing, usage of words like “problematic” and “uncomfortable” – functions in such a way that rich kids can identify one another and enforce their sensibilities on everyone else. If you’re from a working class background and want to fit in, you had better learn to speak that language. So every gamedev networking situation is a contest to demonstrate that you belong to the correct tribe. That’s how you make friends. The only thing a Safe Space Policy does is formalize what’s already going on, and give an organizer explicit permission to bully and ostracize someone who fails to conform to a certain bourgeois sensibility.

This was a good read.
>>
File: karolievnyito.jpg (93 KB, 490x326) Image search: [Google]
karolievnyito.jpg
93 KB, 490x326
You people should come to Hungary (and Eastern Europe in general, but especially Hungary) to study. It's a lot cheaper, you get to see the world, you'll get to actually learn things and you won't be shipped of to a Privilege Checking Gulag if you don't grovel before minorities enthusiastically enough.
>>
>>57482484
exile target creature, that creatures owner gains life equal to its power
>>
File: 1369576532490.jpg (94 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1369576532490.jpg
94 KB, 625x469
>>57489850
>>
>>57486424
brainwashing doesn't actually work. Would you actually go against your own will if someone just sprayed crap at you long enough?
>>
>>57480597
They win because they're louder than us.
>>
>>57481845
Philosophy. SJWs can't logic.
>>
File: 155HowRightRear[1].jpg (3 MB, 2178x1208) Image search: [Google]
155HowRightRear[1].jpg
3 MB, 2178x1208
>>57482274
No.
>>
I had to fulfill at least one course in U.S. diversity and one course in global cultures for my engineering degree. As a poorfag, this meant taking classes at the same time as taking 16 additional units, including my capstone design project. With some strategic steering at the beginning, I ended up fulfilling both requirements with absolutely no bullshit: the perfect class to comfortably rest my eyes and brain in preparation for the difficult classes ahead.

Pick the MOST academic class in the selection that satisfies ALL of your requirements. I am dead serious about this. Academia is our natural breathing ground and the worst enemy of those who can't do any "hard" work. A little more homework is totally worth it.

Talk with the instructor ahead of time. It doesn't take long to figure out if they're going to teach the class right or not. If your instructor is going to prescribe pills, this is the time to make sure those pills won't kill you if you have serious allergies.

SHOW UP TO CLASS. The first few lectures are "mood setters" for the entire class, and it is the only time where you can help the instructor steer the class towards academia. And no matter WHAT you do or say, keep it academic and beneficial to the instructor's lesson. Ask engaging questions, defend alternate viewpoints with real phenomenon, and help people understand just how much work our brains are really doing. Protip: associate racism with uniform identity and survival instincts for maximum win.
>>
File: EVAPEPE.png (357 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
EVAPEPE.png
357 KB, 540x780
Aren't most STEM professors non-white already? At least in my school, the only white STEM profs are in physics and upper level engineering. The CS, biology, and chemistry profs are all Street Shitters, mathematics are usually Asian, entry-level prerequisite type classes are kind of random but most are non-white.

I'd just love for them to teach a cultural sensitivity class for professors and 70% of them are non-white.
>>
>>57485294
The irony being that these little shits would be the first to find themselves staring down the barrel of a gun.
>>
>>57485581
This. Some genuinely good stuff comes out of psych or sociology but it is simply smothered by the amount of politically motivated drivel that sayurates the field.

That and heavy biases towards left.
>>
>>57481845

Actual economics with business. Not intro micro/macro, but statistical analysis and econometrics. It's basically applied stem for corporations.
>>
>>57490588
You csulb?
>>
>>57480597
I hope I graduate before this shit happens at my university...
>>
>>57491086
Do you think the pretense to and simultanreous complete lack of a scientific basis might be a factor there?
>>
>>57486002
It works for them.

Let us suppose that you can measure knowledge and life experience.
The average thick skinned nobody would have, say, 2k units.

They have lived shielded lives and never mingled outside their own circle. They have maybe one quarter of that and they lack the experience to examine new data critically.

Thus one class can easily change the mond of an idiot.
>>
I always loved the stance of STEM professors against political or social shit happening, " not giving a fuck" sadly this is backfiring.
>>
>>57491625
Pretty much. I have seen peer reviewed studies about experiments with no control group and experiments with such huge gaping sample bias that I cannot believe they have been designed in good faith.
They have made n art of defending one's delusions throug a perversion of the scientific method - it is like a cargo cult. They see how actual science is made and the legitimacy it receives and they try to build something that looks like it to the untrained eye.
>>
>>57491285

Chico, actually. Some of my classmates were going there for Mechatronic, and it worked out great.
>>
>>57492355
On the bright side of they bring down STEM the happening will actually happen. Society can run just fine without privilege checkers and problematicy evaluators but it would collapse prwtty quickly with no enginers.

That or we get a PC 1984.
>>
File: 1445630452942.gif (2 MB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1445630452942.gif
2 MB, 230x230
>>57483293
>>
This makes me angry
>>
>tfw 80% of your university is STEM

The student union is staffed almost exclusively by women from the bullshit Psychology course (with almost all women studying it) we run to get easy money from plebs. They remain utterly irrelevant and mocked by most of the university.
>>
>>57480830
That's a Belgian/Dutch name.
>>
>>57493046
Learn from us, the campus for art majors, science, and advanced sciences are separated.
>>
>>57480597
I've noticed a push within the past few months against "STEMlords," saying they should need to take more humanities of social science classes. How they don't realize humanity's ability to ignore shit they don't care about, such as mandatory classes outside your major, I don't know.

Since OP mentioned student newspapers, my own had an article about solidarity with Mizzou yesterday, and it amazes me how dominated by a particular style of prose my paper is.
>>
I find it crazy that people stand for censorship and laughing about freedom of speech.

Anyone else just edged out of liberalism because of this? I can't identify with what liberals stand for these days.
>>
>>57481234
>it's wrong for 20% of wealth to go to 20% of population

Wut
>>
>>57480597
So what are people upset about?

>>57480597
>psychology professor Tyrone Cannon
Cool name.
>>
>>57493792
i never thought of myself as a conservative or as someone would would ever vote for a republican candidate until the extremist shift in SJW politics the last 3-4 years
>>
>>57481234
>there is a fixed amount of wealth in the world
>>
Just realized that article on the site was posted in the SCITECH category and not opinion xD
>>
File: dank pot.jpg (3 MB, 3700x2551) Image search: [Google]
dank pot.jpg
3 MB, 3700x2551
>>57484099
allow me to explain you
>>
>>57486703
nah, the niggers on my engineering course are fucking hopeless. you asians are pretty good at anything that doesn't require much imagination, if i'm in a group project i'll give you guys the calculations to do and i'll just be careful to explain exactly what i want. aside from the occasional middle class black who grew up here in the UK, niggers are just fucking useless, particularly the fresh-of-the-boat ones who are just here for the course. the only ones who are at all competent are mature students, but they usually seem to have a superiority complex and feel the need to challenge everything you say, even if their point is shit.
>>
>>57481845

Ussually. Historians tend to be a lot more conservative. We dont use sourcing as a buzzword and a nuisance. We build or arguments on it. Hence genderstudies and History dont mix well. A field with militant sourcing dont mix well with a field litterally build on 4 novels of pure fiction in the 1960s.
>>
>>57495691
but muh dialectical materialism
muh whig history
>>
>>57495691
>Historians tend to be a lot more conservative

Indeed, but country also matter, lefties(western style of lefties) are not popular in ex commie countries so no bullshit with feminism either.
>>
>>57483934
what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>57490840
Mechanical engineer, I'd say most are white but there are plenty of Indians, East Asians, and rather a few middle-easterners of some variety (my intro chem professor was Lebanese).

Now TA's, those are almost all nonwhite foreigners, only white TA I had was literally the only one teaching that lab for the semester.
>>
File: Willkommenskultur.jpg (3 MB, 4272x2976) Image search: [Google]
Willkommenskultur.jpg
3 MB, 4272x2976
>>57484544
dann schau dir mal das an
>>
>>57496996
What the fuck am i reading? Mein nigger english please.
>>
File: 1449127414951.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449127414951.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
I'm a marxist-leninist in a STEM degree and I'm against liberalism.

Why is everyone always associating this stuff with communism?

I just want to do organic chemistry in my publicly funded naukograd ;_;
>>
>>57493506
Sorry for not putting it in my original post, just remembered one example: http://www.vox.com/2015/8/27/9214015/tech-nerds-politics

It's not as aggressive as many other instances, but it should illustrate the narrative of "these STEM people are staying politically neutral and that's a problem."

Sorry for linking Vox, here's a rebuttal from based Reason: https://reason.com/blog/2015/08/31/what-vox-thinks-tech-nerds-dont-understa
>>
>>57492739
>British
>doesn't realize he's already 80% of the way to 1984
wake up senpai
>>
>>57486000
My Wildlife Biology undergrad was 99% white. It was also half women, but they tend to not actually go into the field because the degree tends to shatter the "muh cute and fuzzy animals" delusions they have and it's a lot of physical and mental labor. Then you have the rednecks that just like to shoot and hunt, they don't tend to go anywhere either.
>>
>>57496996
Welche Uni?

>inb4 Oldenburg
>>
>>57497083
A load of bullcrap from a leftist organization at my uni. They call themself GRAS, an abbrevation for something, but "Gras" would explicitly mean "grass" and implicitly "weed".

They want to:
- use all the money that's spend on modernization to build an eco-friendly uni

- open up weed shops

- abolish animal testing

- help refugees

- promote "progressive sciences" aka leftist sjw bullshit
>>
>>57487909
We'll always need some oil since we use it for a variety of things besides energy, most likely it will eventually all go to biofuels.
>>
File: 1449251376828.png (285 KB, 437x457) Image search: [Google]
1449251376828.png
285 KB, 437x457
>>57497719
bochum
>>
>>57497098
>marxist-leninist

because your whole shtick is about tearing down class structures?
>>
>>57481845
Economics, although it's not LA

Also, you'll be a Keynesian during your studies but realize how stupid it is when you get in the real world
>>
>>57480597
So you're saying that people who spend their time studying intensely and honing their knowledge in order to pass their examinations don't have time to wander around campus all day with signs chanting about bullshit they made up because they were bored?

NO WAY
>>
File: large[1].png (212 KB, 1024x488) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
212 KB, 1024x488
>>57494237
Non-conservative here, my hope is that the Dems or whoever are eventually forced to realize how some of their more expedient positions clash with their deeper principles, such as how mass importation of Islam doesn't bode well for social liberalism.

It may seem that they're so unprincipled that they'll keep screaming shitlord, but there's one fact that gives me hope: at least in the US, women have a greater opposition to Syrian migrants than men, albeit by only 8%. Contrary to that one cuntspammer, it looks like they're becoming more aware of what Islam will do to them.
>>
>>57487565
Keep being smart and stay out of nonsense. You'll be successful and have a good life. These losers don't want to work as hard as you, but still get the same success.
>>
File: 1444206916952.png (476 KB, 970x688) Image search: [Google]
1444206916952.png
476 KB, 970x688
>>57480597
Why can't ISIS attack these places? inshallah.
>>
>>57498195
so only young liberals are insane. i'm gonna find it funny when anyone in college in 2015 isn't going to get hired because they can't risk crazy killing their company
>>
>>57480597
>just shows how far-removed from reality these people are

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS??
>>
>>57498033
Ab mit dir in den RCDS und aufräumen. Tu mal was.
>>
>>57498528
The young tend to be drawn more to extreme causes, left or right, for whatever reason. Even the insane campus protesters may change their tune when faced with Sharia-controlled zones, much as women are showing greater skepticism of a group known for rather restrictive views on their roles and liberties.
>>
File: 1449251854871.jpg (297 KB, 725x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449251854871.jpg
297 KB, 725x1080
>>57498047

You don't need class structures to do science, because the reality is that intelligent people with an interest in science come from every economic background.

The development of capitalism was borne on the back of science, with economic opportunists in the 18th and 19th centuries capitalizing on scientific advancements to rapidly accumulate capital and ownership, and this trend has continued. Science is being designed to cater to private interests, for private purposes, rather than for the public benefit.

While people with talent or skill are given scholarships and other allowances by the capitalist class because their services are essential to increasing productive forces and allowing the economic expansion that allows capitalism to reproduce itself and survive, the scientists who participate in this intellectual labour receive a pittance for their efforts, and are only allowed to pursue their passions on the good will and magnanimity of the capitalists and their cronies in government and industry who control grant distribution. As a result, there is an undue focus on the valorisation of investments through producing research with applications for what the bourgeoisie want (profitability).

We have a scientific system which isn't fully publicly supported, and a result it's optimized to the interests of profitability of it's funders rather than the advancement of society and the pursuit of knowledge for the sake of itself.

If we were to institute a collective government whose aims and goals were the advancement of collective living standards of all in society, and the which aimed to support science simply for the sake of expanding humanity's ability and understanding of nature, scientific progress would accelerate at a level never seen before in history, as resources were utilized better than ever before.
>>
>>57498941

RCDS?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenovan_Krishnan

Ich lache dann später :)
>>
>>57489563
dis

especially if u specialize in something like econometrics

its econ + stats
>>
>>57499064
>https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenovan_Krishnan
>Er forderte die Hochschulen auf, sich klar zum Leistungsprinzip in der Forschung und Lehre zu bekennen und „keine unsinnigen Quoten, keine Gleichmacherei von Studenten und keine Zivilklauseln mehr einzuführen“
Was ist daran so flasch?
>>
File: enoughopfyourshit.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
enoughopfyourshit.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>57499041
How many more bodies do you idiots need to pile up before you stop this?
>>
>>57499041
This is something that needs to happen. Imagine if a small group of people came together and said "Let's build a robotic arm that is so advanced, it could move and function just as well if not better then a real arm." And with funding and willpower, they could do it. If people just understood what college should be, which is the persuit of knowledge and not a means to an end (getting a job), then college money could be sent to useful interests like mechanical sciences, biology, aerospace, software engineering and much more. Instead we have forced multiculteral studies, which wastes money on people who could be doing something much more productive to society.
>>
File: 1432778593415.jpg (145 KB, 909x872) Image search: [Google]
1432778593415.jpg
145 KB, 909x872
>>57482900
Sounds familiar.
>>
>>57499041
The government could provide loans with no interest to people who want to go into STEM fields. You don't need to be a dirty commie for any of that.
>>
Forever thankful that NCSU got rid of their gender studies major and literally runs off the stem program.
>>
>>57500314
Based Wolfpack
>>
>be in STEM field (biochemistry)
>have to take generic minorities course
>don't study a single minute, get literally 100%
>exams have curves, multiple choice
>realize SJW's won't hack it in science
>remember that STEM brings in big bucks (grants)
>money brings power
>laugh straight to the lab.
>>
>>57480597
I'm a literal engineer and know way more about race then any of these fucks
>>
>>57489301

MIT grad here, it's getting worse.

Our office of minority education is pushing BLM pretty hard and now there are diveristy conferences all the time. People in incoming classes are not as smart as the people from past classes.

Everywhere is going to shit and I'm glad I graduated. I'm a PhD student now but thankfully grad students are removed from this bullshit.
>>
>>57486002
it does to people who swallow bullshit no questions asked.

I remember telling some kid, highschool aged, about why I was skeptical of the claims of the Holocaust for 5 minutes and he almost instantly became a holocaust denier because of it, without any thought of his own he just accepted what I said wholesale.

not that it's bullshit just illustrating there's people that have zero skepticism in what they hear.
>>
>>57482557
Came here to post this. These SJW mobs really make me think back to Mao's Red Guard.
>>
>>57480597
>“old boys” atmosphere
BOYS INVENTED STEM YOU WHORE. WE CAN'T HELP IT THAT WE'VE BEEN INTO SCIENCE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS WHILE GIRLS HAVE BEEN BUSY PRIMPING AND COMPLAINING.
>>
>>57487259
I honestly wish you the best, Russia, if we go down. We'll either turn this shit around and enter a glorious era of the Republic or we'll sink like the goddamn Titanic.

If it's the latter, you and Eastern Europe are our races' only hope
>>
>>57501149
>know way more about race then any of these fucks
And if you opened your mouth and dared to speak the truth you'd be fired or kicked out of your position at the University.

They don't care if they absolutely destroy all the engineering departments for Social Justice, in fact they probably would like to do just that as part of a feminist POC trans Jihad.

Pictured: Somali ISIS lady who was in charge of leading the #BLM protest in Minneapolis last night. She later NO SHIT said that "her people" are "forming militant groups right now to fight white people and the police."

Imagine what she'll do to the engineering department with her suicide belt and AK47. Fucking hell man we're through the looking glass here.
>>
>>57487909
Go into regular mining if you're worried about it. Just be aware that mining, at least here (and countries like canada according to some professsors of mine), is a very boom/bust industry.
>>
File: 1439436269987.jpg (64 KB, 657x717) Image search: [Google]
1439436269987.jpg
64 KB, 657x717
>Bianca Li

>Li

Asian women are redpilled, you said
Asian women aren't SJWs, you said
>>
>>57489739
>bourgeois sensibility

Are commies turning on the sjw?
>>
>>57487714
v&
>>
>>57502333
BLM=Bureau of Land Management?
>>
>>57483820
Everybody please trigger some tumblrinas with this simple image
>>
>>57486002
You have to make them take it more than once for normies to get brainwashed. Really gullible extremists only need one.

A STEM normie only has to worry if he is forced to take more than 2 of these marxist's courses.
>>
>>57501928
you should read or watch "huo zhe" or "to live" in English. It shows what the consequences of the Cultural Revolution and the 5 year plan were, and it's scary shit.
>>
>>57480597

>SJWs
>Commenting on people being removed from reality

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>57481845
Philosophy professors can be some of the most redpilled people you have ever seen.
>>
>>57502661
See that's what I thought.

Sorry we're sending all the loser spics back when Trump wins. You guys can maybe draft them into anti-Cartel cannon fodder / wall building corps? I know most decent Mexicans hate wetbacks as much as we do.
>>
>>57502425
American-born ones are because their peer group tells them they're minorities, and while you're young and impressionable it can be easy to fall for the siren song of oppression points.
>>
>>57503087
Except they can only be redpilled off-campus in whispered conversations by candlelight.

Universities are finished. The damage can not be undone.
>>
>>57502425
I'm sorry we couldn't keep our women under control. Us Asian guys are usually redpilled though. The STEM ones are, at least.
>>
So many crybullies.

Going to need more bullets.
>>
>>57480597
Holy shit and to think that 10 years ago american universities were the best in the world. Now it's all going to shit thanks to SJW "muh safe space" faggots.
>>
>>57503060
the whole movie is on youtube

https://youtu.be/qKttEgcGZsM
>>
File: koreans.jpg (25 KB, 448x310) Image search: [Google]
koreans.jpg
25 KB, 448x310
>>57503251
>American-born ones are
I don't think I've ever meet a Korean who felt oppressed in America. They're officially white. Even late 19th - early 20th century Western anthropologists thought you guys were civilized and genteel enough to be declared (after much head twisting) officially white.

Now in colleges it's different but I honestly don't think I've ever seen a repressed Korean. In fact, bullies were actually repressed in my school by a crazy nunchuck wielding black belted Korean kid who was like the nerd defense team.

Even the blacks were afraid of him.
>>
File: >bloc.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
>bloc.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>57489850
>>
>>57480597
>“People in non-STEM fields have likely just been exposed to more discussions about race than people in STEM fields,”
Good. I don't need people forcing race debates down my throat when I'm trying to fucking learn what I'm actually paying to learn.
>>
>>57484544
You faggots literally invented it and exported this shit to us.
>>
>>57482722
crybullies
>>
File: crybullies.jpg (278 KB, 1024x760) Image search: [Google]
crybullies.jpg
278 KB, 1024x760
>>57482722
oops
>>
Gotta take out the intellectuals to have gommunism (and guns but they're working on that)

America is on its last legs
>>
>>57503628
Will give it a watch. Thanks family.
>>
The communists fucking won even though they lost;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
File: welp.jpg (89 KB, 1598x922) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
89 KB, 1598x922
>>57480597
>mfw graduating next week
just in time
>>
File: pic relatiert.png (805 KB, 1858x756) Image search: [Google]
pic relatiert.png
805 KB, 1858x756
>>57496996
>leftist and progressive science?
was zum anus ist bei denen los
>>
>>57480597
Reverse Nazism.
>>
>>57480597
>Biomedical engineering major Bianca Li ’17 said STEM professors are generally further dissociated from campus due to the time constraints of their research and because of what she described as an “old boys” atmosphere that insulates them from campus debates.

In other words, too busy doing actual work to get outraged over nothing like SJWs
>>
>>57480597
>The fact that the large majority of the faculty that signed this letter in support of the Christakises are in STEM just shows how far-removed from reality these people are
Is there any limit to sjws' lack of self-awareness?
>>
>>57491086
Master of psych here. Virtually no sjw opinion garbage in real psychology journals. That shit mostly makes it into garbage like popular psychology, which unfortunately is the face of the field to most people.

Like, there is some cultural competency stuff that boils down to "nigs gonna nig because racism so try to be understanding" but for the most part the "new study shows that liberals are smart and conservatives are dumb" type shit is not the kind of thing actual professionals and researchers focus on.
>>
File: 1444071286924.jpg (504 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1444071286924.jpg
504 KB, 3264x1840
>>57487714
Great idea, let's just go ahead and vote Hillary Clinton into office too you stupid faggot.

Stop giving liberals what they want.
>>
>>57480597
They really need STEM only campuses at this point. I don't want to be in the same area as these filthy humanities plebs.
>>
>>57482065
"We believe in nussing, Lebowski." - Marx
>>
>>57496996
Leftism, not even once.
>>
>>57508950
>inappropriate humor

fuck this world
>>
File: TIM.png (1020 KB, 588x948) Image search: [Google]
TIM.png
1020 KB, 588x948
>>57509764
kek
>>
>>57508950
>unmonitered internet and television use
What
>>
>>57511066
Translation: Oy vey the goyim are having freedom of speech on the Internet
>>
File: 1384046382799.jpg (51 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1384046382799.jpg
51 KB, 467x700
>>57511066
>>
File: BMQ9-7eCUAAWtcX.jpg (63 KB, 599x423) Image search: [Google]
BMQ9-7eCUAAWtcX.jpg
63 KB, 599x423
>>57497083
Free welfare weed.

I mean sheeeeeeit, nigga.
>>
Humanitiesfags are just jealous that STEMfags don't get stuck with meme degrees like them.
>>
>>57482557
RamZPaul released a video comparing BLM to the Red Guard.
>>
File: Claymore_v26_c147_022.png (389 KB, 719x641) Image search: [Google]
Claymore_v26_c147_022.png
389 KB, 719x641
>>57508950
>stay away from 99.9% of the population to be sure you won't get shot
Proof or it's fake.
>>
File: 1423515720716.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
1423515720716.gif
3 MB, 365x341
>>57514105
Go away Jew.
>>
>>57508950
>Stay away from any student showing signs of
>Stay away
this is why school shooters happen.
>>
>>57512872

basically this
>>
>>57493046
The reason "Student Unions" and "Student Governments" get filled out liberal arts SJW faggots is because STEM is BUSY GETTING AN EDUCATION.
>>
File: he's so happy.png (963 KB, 1899x1030) Image search: [Google]
he's so happy.png
963 KB, 1899x1030
>>57514245
>jew
How does that make any sense?
>>
>>57481234

Social mobility and meritocracy are negatively correlated. These people are literally saying: "fuck rewarding people for their ability, we should get rewarded for being poor"
>>
>>57480979

underrated
>>
>>57514289
>turn as many kids as possible anti-social so we can have tons more shootings and we can finally take their guns away because nothing else seems to work
WE MUST STOP THE VIOLENCE, WITH MORE VIOLENCE!!!
>>
>>57512515
Blacks can't have hair like that.
>>
>>57493099
Belgium: producing c ucks since 1945
>>
>>57509177
>They really need STEM only campuses at this point.
When this bullshit starts to seriously interfere with research and therefore the bottom line, this will happen.
>>
>>57485294
Thats exactly what they have been hoping for since they firsts stepped into a university class.
>>57490969
Very much this.
>>
>>57481845
Philosophy. Most of the SJWs don't make it past the intro classes, and if they do they get nailed down by some pretty redpilled profs
>>
This is absolute insanity
>>
>>57480830
Bio: Global citizen

Disgusting
>>
>>57515144
MIT
GIT
IIT
RIT
CalTech
MSOE
to name a few of MANY in america. fuck we're awesome.
>>
File: 1449095254398.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449095254398.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>57481234
As a math/stats student, wouldn't loweribg the relative difference between the percentiles be the right idea?
>five people in a room
>4 have $100 bucks, i have $101
>i am in the top 20th percentile of weakth because of ONE DOLLAR
>mfw they kill me for my one dollar
>mfw this idiot's abortion of an attempt to do statistics

There is a reason STEMs get paid and it's because retards like make up most of the college-student population
>>
>>57484544
Fuck off.
YOUR FRANKFURT SHOOL STARTED THIS FAGGOTRY
>>
>>57517055
>GIT
No

>>>/sci/7696483
>>
>>57514289
seems so obvious and reasonable, makes you wonder why they wouldn't suggest to try to help them out of their isolation
>>57514737
yes the can
>>
>>57517405
I never thought I'd see the day someone managed to shitpost their way to a master's degree.
>>
>>57518416
Not outside of Australia at least. Can't believe Georgia Tech actually awarded that bozo a degree for screwing around on /fit/ and documenting his journey to faggotry.
>>
File: giorgio.jpg (31 KB, 568x403) Image search: [Google]
giorgio.jpg
31 KB, 568x403
>>57480597
I'm trying to imagine how forced that would be.
>You know what this third order partial differential equation reminds me of? How many different races there are out there!
>>
>>57490359
Eventually you go with it or you fail your classes/loose your job. The dean's job is on the line too, just incase you get a good guy to talk sense into a professor when you don't respect talk like a pirate day as a legitimate pastafarian holiday or whatever. You're place of employment risks a media shit storm for keeping you around too, possibly expensive legal action as well
>>
>>57517055

>MIT

LOOOOL

I graduated MIT last June with a physics degree, MIT is going down the shitter too with fucking conferences on diversity and encouraging BLM on campus

http://news.mit.edu/2015/student-profile-alyssa-napier-1201

I can't wait until the Chinese students on HB-1s finally snap and start killing these liberal pussholes.
>>
>>57519682

I should also mention this all started happening after we got our new President Rafael Reif

Guess what race he is?
>>
>>57490969
>>57485294
>>57483723

>Lenin
>>
File: sagan2.jpg (67 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sagan2.jpg
67 KB, 640x360
>>57480597
You can't shame science. You can't make it feel guilty or bully it into changing its mind.

No amount of tears will make 2 + 2 = 5, no amount of outrage on twitter will change a particle's cyclotron frequency, and no amount of angry open letters in school newspapers will ever force the laws of thermodynamics to change.

Science doesn't care about your feelings, it cares about evidence, reproducible experiments and results, and arguments built on fundamental principles of nature. Scientific discourse is at its best when the discourse in the community is free, uncensored, and unfiltered.

Is it any wonder, then, that a group of people whose ideological platform is built around promoting feelings over facts and censoring any speech they deem 'offensive' or 'problematic' are so baffled and terrified by these fields?
>>
>SJW in Yale talking about white privilege

funny stuff coming from a bunch of millionaire jewish kids who are guaranteed to retain their bubble of absolute privilege thanks to their Ivy League network
>>
File: 0d70d9_4884242.jpg (115 KB, 1023x328) Image search: [Google]
0d70d9_4884242.jpg
115 KB, 1023x328
>>57521744
>>
Uh-oh

Dey lookin at u now science math whitey.

U needin *manditory* afrocentric egucashion
>>
>>57522760

This hurts me internally as a physicist every time I read it

I wish I could meet this cunt in person and tell her how much of a dumb cunt she is.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.