[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i fucked to actually want isis to shoot up more people? Everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14
File: ts.png (299 KB, 768x504) Image search: [Google]
ts.png
299 KB, 768x504
Am i fucked to actually want isis to shoot up more people? Everytime muslims attack, more liberals wake up and we see a surge in right wing supporters. Tbh i have no feels towards mass killings anymore. Maybe another 9/11 would shock me...idk.
>>
>>57357476
What if the next megadeath attack will happen in Canada? Le Weedperson is ill prepared for it, will be hilarious to see how much you depend upon US Homeland Security for information about WTF is going on.
>>
>>57357476
It means you are a regular fascist, that you are willing to break a few eggs to make the big Omelette.
Seeing individuals instead of statistics is why we're in this mess in the first place.

Do not lose grasp of the suffering involved, but never base your reasoning on it.
Always always remember the facts, the statistics, the figures, and the longterm trends.

Do not shed your empathy, just remember that longterm good may involve shortterm bad. A lot of blood will need to be shed, so steel your heart. The future of Humanity itself depends on it.

Gas the kikes race war now.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1440x1080
>>57357734
>
>>
>>57357734
I'd prefer it. Justin Trudeau loves Islam it would be perfect.
>>
It's normal and it's the only way for them to wake up at this point.

You warn people that Muslims are like this, they spit in your face and call you a bigot, and then you just sit back and watch it happen as exactly what you warned them about begins to actually happen and they finally realize that you were right.
>>
>>57357734
Just saying, Canada is better than America
>>
>>57358202
Even if Muslims nuked all of Montreal, Vancouver, and Toronto in one fell swoop, Trudeau would just be preaching about how Islam is a religion of peace and how these atrocious acts of terror had nothing to do with religion. Then he would make an announcement about accepting even more refugees to the sound of cheers and applause. When asked why, he would smile smugly and say "Because it's 2015."

Good thing Canada is so insignificant that even the most militant Muslims wouldn't care enough to attack it.
>>
>>57358965
Hahahahaha

I believe it. It's sad but true.
>>
>>57357476
Nah I hope there a lor more terrorist attacks by Isis to wake up normies
And it's really fun to banter with /pol about the massacres
>>
File: 1448828472525.gif (3 MB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
1448828472525.gif
3 MB, 297x300
Who is the girl?
>>
>>57357476
Exactly how I feel. An hour after I got off the computer I just thought "wait, those people they shot are dead. Why am I excited about this?" Strange what /pol/ can do to you.
>>
File: 1448925478916.jpg (48 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1448925478916.jpg
48 KB, 600x431
>>57357476

>yfw /pol/ is basically the cheering Israelis on 9/11
>>
File: DOckndo.jpg (89 KB, 557x745) Image search: [Google]
DOckndo.jpg
89 KB, 557x745
>>57359263
9/11 was the best thing to have happend to america. It woke a lot of people up and drove the anti muslim sentiment in america
>>
>>57357476
I feel the same way, the more these mudslimes start acting up the more quickly people will realize it's time for another holocaust.
>>57357803
>Do not shed your empathy
Agreed. These attacks are a necessary evil, but the people who die are still people. We can not allow them to have died in vain.
>>
>>57357476
You've lost sight on why you want to prevent those mass killings in the first place.

Politics can be changed; once human life is lost, it's lost forever.
>>
>>57359263
>basically the cheering Israelis

Wait, meaning /pol/ is literally the perpetrator that wired the explosives in the towers? I don't understand
>>
>>57357476
>wanting muslims to shoot more people so less muslims will be able to shoot more people
>>
>>57357476
that's the point. you are actually thinking straight. it's gonna get a lot worse until it's gonna get better than now.
>>
>>57359305
LOL! Did you even know what a muslim was before 9/11?
>>
>>57359439
>Killing a few jews to stage a holocaust so people will kill less jews
>>
>>57357476
it's a situation with no victimless side
either innocents will die and the people wake up
or innocents will keep dying till muslims take over

You can't run from it, unfortunately. Any situation where innocent people don't die won't get the people to wake up, and may even work in favor of muslims.
If the attacks were on muslim on muslim they'd get a "see, 'moderate muslims' don't agree with this" and the people would support those mudslimes.
>>
>>57359507
nope
>>
>>57359507

Not at all, tee bee aech
>>
>>57358591
Don't kid yourself.
>>
File: 1448417834412.jpg (200 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
1448417834412.jpg
200 KB, 690x388
>>57359305

It also f*cked our freedoms, rational discourse, and political process (even more) for the better part of two decades. But seeing as the endgame seems to be to get whites to shoah mudslimes, I suppose it's worth it so long as we repeal the shitty powers we've given to the NWO once they're dead.
>>
i want to see more attacks
>and i want to see more nigger dead from it

this time isis should board a raft to africa and try and shoot every african person they encounter
>>
>>57359507
No I didn't. 9/11 was the first time I learned anything about Muslims. Now they are fucking everywhere and I can't wake up and go back to my innocent world without them.
>>
>>57357476
why would you want MORE fucking violence??? SHUT UP.
>>
>>57357476
We're a little weird that way. Killing us by the thousand only makes us stronger. In that it can temporarily bring us together to face that worldwide problem that hadn't significantly bugged us for over a century.
>>
>>57359530
Exactly. So what did people wake up to? That we fucked up the middle east and supplied and spawned a bunch of terrorists ?
>>
File: 1448824688826.png (527 KB, 658x401) Image search: [Google]
1448824688826.png
527 KB, 658x401
>>57359579
ahahahhaha fucking saudi
>>
>>57359579
Californians don't really count as Americans. Or people, really.
>>
>>57357734
It could very likely happen here, I'm surprised our only muslim related incident was a convert tbqh.
>>
look what happend after paris. 30 states are refusing refugees in America. Look how shocked people were in europe. Europe has never expernenced their 9/11 yet. Just give it a few years, more is to come. There will be a civil war.
>>
>>57359579
RAREFLAG
Better get off before I report you to your king for viewing haram content
>>
>>57359579
You stop being behind that proxy good sir!
>>
>>57357476
Nothing wrong with being mentally disturbed, anon. That's a large part of this site's population
>>
File: Clinton and osama.jpg (64 KB, 599x654) Image search: [Google]
Clinton and osama.jpg
64 KB, 599x654
>>57359579
Prince Habbibi
just admit you're supporting ISIS already.
>>
>>57357476
gonna need some sauce on that, fella
>>
File: 1449107682552.jpg (50 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1449107682552.jpg
50 KB, 536x536
>>57359598

The terrorists were always there anon. Al-Qaeda's 20 year plan stretches back as far back as 2000. Mossad/the globalists just decided to preempt it so they could turn it to their advantage.

Unfortunately, the train is off the rails and has been since 2012-13. Bibi saying Hitler dindu nuffin is pretty much tacit acknowledgement that shit is not going according to plan at all.
>>
>>57359883
>brazil
>asking source of a tranny
Who woulda thought
>>
>>57359927

No way that's a tranny
>>
>>57359985
look up somer breeze on google
>>
>>57359985
Haha sure thing you little faggot

The shoulders are too broad and the tits have the wrong curvature.
>>
People aren't going to wake up because of shit like this. No more so than they're going to stop blaming white males for mass shootings. They've got a narrative signed and delivered from on high, and they can't process events without searching for crib notes on their favorite blog.

All these attacks do is stir up the people who already hold an opinion. It'll draw out anti-islamic rhetoric from someone who already believed it. It's the same when it's a white kid, and nigger twitter explodes with joy.

The average person isn't going to remember this attack in two weeks. They have already had this event contextualized by the MSM and social media. Once they've processed it and 'understood' it, they'll file it away and never think of it again.

The good news is, there are more people with anti-islamic leanings than you might think. That's why events like this are so interesting, because you start to see people throwing PC bullshit to the wind and talking real.

What we really need to do is get the PC thought constraints removed from modern culture. If people aren't afraid to talk without being called racist, xenophobic, etc, you'll start to hear their real opinions come out.

That's why this SJW fight is way more important than people think. It gets sidelined around here a lot, as if it's just infighting between internet clans. It isn't.

They've moved the window of acceptable speech so far away from the truth, that people dare not raise their voice about events like this. They've effectively headed us off at the pass, making sure that 90% of people who can't stand islam are going to stay silent while they spout their 'religion of peace' tripe over the next 4 days.
>>
>>57359754
>>57359765
>>57359868
This is why flags need to be removed. Actual discussion gets thrown to the curb while redditors jerk off to flags.
>>
>>57357476
its not fucked up to want tensions between muslims and people. its the only way we'll wake up because telling the truth has failed countless times.
>>
>>57359507
I didn't even know what the trade towers fucking were. I was 11.
>>
>>57360126

You do realize that the PC 'narrative' is credible only because we're all still relatively safe and well-off right?

People, bluepilled ones included stop giving a shit about offending people when they're threatened and put into a siege mentality. It's easy to assume 'le status quo' fallacy, but all of history proves that the current situation is the exception, not the norm. We're made to believe the contrary, but the entire current narrative is a house of cards.
>>
>>57360227
Would stop people shitposting behind proxies as well.
>>
>>57359579
>stop the violence kuffar just convert to Islam and let us rule over you -_^
>>
>>57360409
I agree with this, but it'd require a high regularity of attacks to alter most people's sense of safety. I think we'd need 4-5 of these a year, since people tend to forget and move along very quickly.

I'd hope that we can come to terms with reality before it gets to that point. Sadly, I think we'll just be seeing more and more shit like this. Let's see how long it takes America to wake up to Islam's true nature.
>>
>>57357476
It is a necessary evil. Only by experiencing pain, does a child truly learn. Better experience it now, so we as a society can defend ourselves, than to allow the enemy to permeate our ranks and destroy us from within.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>57360662
one huge paris style attack a woman would do the trick the media will just milk one attack after the other
>>
Hi, my name is anon
"Hi anon"
I've been a gun owner for 15 years now. And frankly? the only reason I own them is to piss people off. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>57360713
If muslims would like to take over the Planned Parenthood shit, and maybe hit some deep south nigger churches, I'd be cool with that.

Let the victim ideologies sort this shit out amongst themselves.
>>
File: 166695-171948.jpg (75 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
166695-171948.jpg
75 KB, 1000x1000
>>57360786
Here are some places i would have no problems with muslims attacking: Jewish synagogs and schools, a liberal rally, a pro refugee rally, a democrat rally, nigger churches.
>>
>>57357476

I would feel the same way if were possible for terrorism and violent crime to only affect liberals. As it stands now, we all must suffer for their ignorance.
>>
File: addtext_com_MTg0OTM3MjYyOTg4.jpg (38 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTg0OTM3MjYyOTg4.jpg
38 KB, 500x562
>>57358591
>>57358591
>>
>>57357476
>tfw I don't care about minorities
>tfw I hate most white people for being race traitors and leftists
>Anytime I see a lot of destruction I feel a sense of "Good, they asked for this" or "shitskins, whatever I don't care"

I want to say I love white people, but I only love white people who also love white people. White people who also love white people are a very small amount of the population.

So at the end of the day I effectively like when something bad happens.
...Now all I want is a big happening thread.
>>
>>57360662
Didn't Osama or Sadam talk about an exponential increase in the rate of attacks?

Sadly I'd rather overt attacks increasing in frequency to prompt the survival instinct of Westerners rather than the alternative, where we wake up as a minorities in our own towns at the mercy of a violent muslim majority. Sad shit either way.
>>
I think a big problem is when they refuse to show the carnage to the people.

People need to see the dead bodies and the crimes these people are committing so they can connect to it.

Hiding the dead from the public on results on retards yelling false flag.
>>
>>57357476
that's a pretty commie outlook, chad.
>>
>>57361647
shut the fuck up bitchboy. you slaves lined up to turn your guns in like good little boy goys. fuck aussies. pussies.
>>
>>57362248
> your baby boomers lined up to hand in your guns

FTFY. Our generation couldn't do shit at the time.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.