[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"we should give people more guns to prevent shootings"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 604x453
>"we should give people more guns to prevent shootings"
>>
San FAkerdino
>>
>>57291138
My goal is to get at least 15 people I know to get their CCW next year.
I've already got 4 planned for December.
I intend to make at least bi weekly trips to the range where I will invite anyone and everyone I know and for them to bring whoever they would like.
I will pay for the range time, take care in showing them the basic and discussing ideology about use of force, as well as supply the arms and a reasonable amount of ammo to get them acquainted (and maybe more if they're cool).
This is going to be my primary hobby/day off activity next year as I see it.

If you (you=good human beings) are capable of doing this to some degree yourself, you should do so.
>>
>>57291138
>Guy shoots one person, gets magdumped by CCW
>Crisis not averted, but minimal deaths occurred

>Weapons are banned or are not permitted in certain area which nearly every one follows the law
>Guy has an easy time killing as many as he's able to before police show up in 15 minutes

OP, maybe it's not apparent to many people but the number of responsible and good people that benefit the community is quite large.

>Inb4 "but you'd get shot in the chaos!"
>>
>>57291138
I don't see the unarmed population stopping any shooters.
>>
>>57292103
I love you god bless america
>>
>>57292365
>cunt gets angry and shoots her ex-husband in the face in front of his family with one of her dad's legally purchased handguns
>>
>>57291138
>"we should threaten to ban guns so people run out and buy more guns"

You will never win gun grabbers.
>>
>>57293331
Go away gun nigger.
>>
File: CAzp1PpVEAAdFwj.png (250 KB, 523x372) Image search: [Google]
CAzp1PpVEAAdFwj.png
250 KB, 523x372
>>57291138
>"we should televise and make famous the perpetrators, we should get the President to personally speak to your actions"

>"we should put the perpetrators on rolling stone magazine cover"

>"we should not cover black on black gun crimes"
>>
File: 1444669265001.jpg (48 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1444669265001.jpg
48 KB, 576x576
>>57293898
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.