[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMAZING ATHIEST ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10
File: Just put a banana in your ass.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Just put a banana in your ass.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZCVsnDr23c

BTFO BY A NIGGER

DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MENTION THE BANANA.

BASED TOMMY.
>>
>>57290240

Are you joking? He comes across as a total moron in that video. TJ destroyed him.
>>
>>57290240
both are terrible
>>
>>57290240
>BASED TOMMY.
He is a nigger, not only that but he is a fucking nigger who unironically uses the term racist(a large number of times) to describe white people, which already locks him out of being "based". Not only that but he constantly shits on whites himself if you actually watch his videos which also makes him a hypocrit and makes you(OP) a total fucking nigger-loving kuck for promoting him. He literally even goes muh dik in this video at 10:00. He also disabled his ratings and comments like the left-winger youtube users love to do cuz they don't want to get triggered so much.

Choke on nigger dick faggot.

Also fat tranny-loving faggot made a response, which is pretty good until the last part when he starts crying about that shitty degenerate that killed itself for being a shitty degenerate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr25rTR8KuI
>>
>>57290240
>BASED TOMMY

Go back to work, Tommy.
>>
TJ blew those faggots the fuck out.
>>
Isn't the Amazing Atheist a complete SJW now?

>unironically watching an obese homosexual neckbeard's videos
>>
>>57290240
>jewtube drama
fucken sage
>>
>>57290240
a nigger and a fruitosexual beefing on the internet, must be a slow news day
>>
>>57296036

SJWs absolutely despise him. He hates feminism for example. He does sympathize with trannies though.
>>
http://sendvid.com/oote29su a revealing video of him
>>
>>57296036
After all his anti feminist videos? No
>>
>>57296036
No. He hates SJW's. I watch his videos still since I'm a liberal, he hates PC culture.
>>
>>57296447
Does he sympathizes with vegans?
>>
>>57290240
Rekt. Hope the lazy unfunny fag slits his own wrists and dies.

After all his whinging and faggotry about the big bad irrational Christians, he's just another dipshit leftist himself.

Leftists are worse than religious zealots. They hate science just as much--but rather than something irrelevant like biology, they choose economics as the subject of their intense loathing.
>>
>>57296626

You're by definition a SJW, libtard cucK weenie.
>>
>>57296447
>>57296511
>>57296626
Pretty sure he browses tumblr, defends trannies, and literally sucks dicks. Sounds like a SJW to me. Time to find a new role model, fellas.
>>
>>57290240
TAA already made a response to this a week ago
>>
>>57290240
The shill is so hard xD
>>
>>57290240
have seen vids of the nig.
seems pretty based
>>
WHYTE BOYZ
WHYTE BOYZ
WHYTE BOYZ
>>
btw here's the response from banana atheist

https://youtu.be/cr25rTR8KuI
>>
>>57294633
Tommy is based you faggot ass ruskie faggot.
>>
>>57298623
>Tommy is based

I've watched your videos, Tommy. You're an idiot.
>>
MUH DICK

MUH MUHFUCKIN GALLANT (REAL NIGGA LUXURY SHYT)

MUH WOMEN, MUH GARAGE

FUCK YOU WHYTE BOI

This isn't even a response, it's verbal diarrhea.
>>
>>57290240
Eat shit and die nigger. Get off tj's dick, you lame faggot.
>>
Sargon is my favorite
>>
>>57299206
to be fair, the video he makes the response to is even worse, its' the amazingatheist we are talking about, his reposnse to tommy is even more laughable.
>>
>>57290240

>Guy who shoves banana up his ass vs Nigger with mother problems

Saged.
>>
>>57290240
No but seriously guys he has a sweet garage.
>>
>>57290240
why do black people have such shit taste in music?
that's not even good background music.
>>
>>57296822
No.
>>
>>57298623
>Ruskie
Are you retarded or just pretending to be?

Also half of OP's video consists of Tommy Sotomayor shitting on white people and being the "superior" black man so I thereby invite you too to choke yourself on a nigger dick faggot.
>>
>>57299498
>18:30 worth of response to this inane bullshit.

TJ must have shoved that banana so far up his ass that it caused him to lose all control over his sphincter. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>57299778
I agree, i don't know if these "music" fans actually manage to like this shit or they have to desperately connect to something. Check this shit out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsl5D03rfzk
>>
>>57299778
It's the kind of music he plays when he "ethers" someone
watch more of his videos mate
>>
>>57300254

In fairness Tommy shits on blacks 99.9% of the time. Fuck he has like 5 channels dedicated to doing so.

As far as blacks go, he's certainly superior to them. Still he has his own issues like having 4 kids, 3 which he doesn't involve himself with for understandable reasons.
>>
>two retards throwing shit

Better not to take sides
>>
>>57290240
Tfw Tommy Sodomizer is actually in this thread.
>>
>>57300437
The instrumental is goat, drake and future ruin this shit.
>>
File: 4chan-muh-dick-negro.png (217 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
4chan-muh-dick-negro.png
217 KB, 534x548
>>57290240>>57290240>>57290353 >>57291422 >>57294633 >>57294798 >>57296191 >>57296256 >>57296843 >>57297086 >>57297239 >>57297280 >>57299379 >>57299643 >>57299759 >>57299778
Are you retarded niggers?

I dont even like that faggot turd TAA, but he triggered and destroy that bitter retaded nigger. Over nothing. Over "fucking a watermelon" harmless joke.

nigger:

>muh dick

>muh dick

>muh white hoes

>muh can buy white whitey

>muh garage

>muh dick

>muh white bitches.

Even his own black subs turned on that nigger. And so did his white subs on his chimpout.

Thats why he had to make another telling his subs to fuck off and tried to act more like a human.
>>
>>57297382
White men > Nigger boys
>>
fuck amazing atheist is an unsufferable cunt to watch

i don't know how people could get through an 18min of him babbling about shit in a condescending tone, trying to say he's not racist ('wew i didn't make a watermelon joke which is a common racial stereotype just because i'm racist, i would've said it if you were white too!') with the camera pointed at his fucked up teeth.
>>
Disappointed. I expected a castration, but he mostly just bragged about having more money and fucking more chicks.

Too be fair, he is absolutely right. The Amazing Atheist is an absolute banana fucking faggot egomaniac simpleton.
>>
>>57290240
I don't like banana man, but this nigger is something else.
>>
>>57301366

He also does 3 hour long podcast shows. I've watched all of them, twice. He's a funny guy :^)
>>
>>57294633
he shits on blacks and he makes no secret that he sees white as people controlling blacks, he doesnt' see any difference between jews and whites and calls jews whites.

the most he shits on whites is people that claim they aren't racist but go into "must protect blackey" mode, and try to speak about blacks on their behalf, which is a lot.

he's /pol/ except blacks instead of whites, and just as we shit on swedes and pathetic whites, he shits on "pro black" crowd, the "we wuz kangs" and the other idiots.
>>
>there are """"people"""" on this board who play days of our "lives" vicariously through youtube

kek

LEL
>>
>>57301119
Yeah but seriously his garage is really nice.
>>
>>57301919

I've seen in a few videos him scream that liberalism is destroying the world. He's pretty based in my book.
>>
BASED
TOMMY
>>
>>57290240
i don't know if he says "white boyz" enough
>>
>>57302671
Shut up, Tommy.
>>
>>57302430
in one of the "is It Time For Blacks To Take Up Arms Against White people" videos, he has a black police officer on, they talked about how the blacks need to learn survival tactics, and learn to shoot guns, also "integrate, seperate, dominate" like the asian community

i have gone through a lot of political aspects and now i am basically just "pro white" so while i don't stand with or for tommy, the things he says and talks about his show would get a shutdown faster than hell if it was a white persons podcast.
>>
File: 4chan-triggered-negro.jpg (4 KB, 202x251) Image search: [Google]
4chan-triggered-negro.jpg
4 KB, 202x251
>>57302092

TAA said his garage was very nice. Destroyed him even further.

Its hilarious. I think that banana fucker is a complete joke. But he triggered that nigger so hard that the nigger showed how racist he/ Tommy is. And how bitter.

Was the classic "muh dick" nigger chimpout.

All his black subs called him out on it. And so did his white subs. Was hilarious. He made another video crying and telling his subs to fuck off.
>>
>>57303353
Yeah but TAA's garage was btfo.
>>
>>57300559
>3 which he doesn't involve himself with for understandable reasons.
The reason being that he's a nigger I suppose?

>>57301119
>Are you retarded niggers?
Well my comment was agianst Tommy Sotomayor so you're definitely retarded for quoting me, retard.

>Thats why he had to make another telling his subs to fuck off and tried to act more like a human.
Now that my problem with Tommy, like he literally chimps out all the fucking time. Like he interviewed David Duke for a couple of hours and seemed to agree with him on the jewish question and how jews use blacks to attack and exploit whites and how we should seperate ourselves. Cool right?

Just about 1 day later he makes a fucking video where he tells all white people to go fuck themself and how we can all get fucked because apparently someone in the comment section called him a nigger after he defended Bryce Williams(the gay nigger that shot the blonde reporter live on television). He literally told all his white subscribers to all unsubscribe and get fucked. Can't find the video now because I forgot the name and he has like 7 seperate active channels for some reason.

He did similiar shit a number of times, basically shitting all over white people. I remember he even made a video where he said white men were conspiring with black women to keep a nigga down.
>>
File: 1410019990170.gif (2 MB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
1410019990170.gif
2 MB, 360x199
>>57290240
>>57297419
I usually find Tommy's rants somewhat watchable, but Banana man blew him the fuck out here. Tommy's one "zip-da-bopp-whozopp" away from sounding like fucking Crossby.

The funniest part of this is how god damned obviously butthurt Tommy got from Banana man mocking him.

>whyte boys
>whyteee byossss buywh shobadoobba ooga bix nood
Haha, calm the fuck down little chimplet.
>>
>>57303353
dis nigga prolly has a tiny garage.
>>
>>57290240
>Comments are disabled for this video.
Classic sign of getting BTFO.
>>
>>57296505
nick fucking bates.. ahahhahaha
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr25rTR8KuI

ONE OF US
>>
>>57303908

>The reason being that he's a nigger I suppose?

That or one woman put him in jail for child support and false claims while delibarelty saying she's going to use the kid to hurt him and the other cheating on him while proudly shit talking on how all she wants is his money.

The time he spent sitting in a jail cell was pretty much the moment that he grew a fiery anger for black women as almost all of them in his life gave him pain.
>>
File: 4chan-Triggered-ptsd-feminist.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Triggered-ptsd-feminist.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>57304909

>Tommy disabled comments

That nigger disabled them? Holy shit yeah.

Holy shit what a chimp coward.

He disabled them because most of his black subs were being very critical of him. I did not see one black person on there agreeing with his chimpout.

More than half were dislikes against the video.

And almost every comment, even by his black subs, were saying he chimped out.

All his white subs were against him too. Literally his own black subs were defending TAA.

What a fucking bitter coward. All over some non racist harmless ribbing. Goes full nigger chimpout muh dick.

Then tells his black and white subs to fuck off.

kek keke

I dont like TAA, but he triggered that negro so bad.
>>
>>57290240
>implying black people have it hard anymore
at the end.

Still. Amazing Bananaman got btfo on his own liberal atheist terms.
>>
>>57306469

>got btfo

What the hell are you talking about? Tommy chimped out. His response is embarrassing tbqh
>>
Why is this guy talking about how more entertaining and successful he is than them, and how they are jealous of him? The amazing atheist has like 10 times the subscribers and views of this dude.
>>
>disabled comments

Yeah no. Tommy got btfo pretty bad.

He came across as so bitter in his video, showing off his average car and kitchen kek
>>
>>57305491
"Much better to get fucked by bananas"
top kek he's pretty funny at times
>>
File: buttgrit.jpg (58 KB, 576x546) Image search: [Google]
buttgrit.jpg
58 KB, 576x546
>>57290240
>even caring about what some fat guy on the internet has to say anyways
>I am red pilled!
>>
>>57308716
Yup. That proves he has some sanity left.
/pol/ only seems to hate him because he's not a devout pseudo-Christian and the christiofascist minority here is loud as fuck.
>>
>>57309016
Who cares about being "red pilled" in the present year of soon-to-be-20016 ?
>>
lol i dont know who this nigger is but he sure likes saying WYTE BOIS.
>>
>>57290240
The raging black guys argument doesn't make much sense. All he's saying is "these whiteboys are jealous of a sucessful black man" when none of them are aware he's a successful. Also he bring up "doing your homework" before making a video about someone and then derps hard on how many subscribers the amazing atheist has on his main channel.

The guy literally just chimpsout over someone making fun of his video.

>disabled comments

He can't even handle criticism. What a pussy.

It's also sad he didn't bring up the whole banana thingy.
>>
>>57309031

No, we hate him because he's a fucking obese retard pop-youtuber that has a micropenis and shoves bananas up his boipucci.

There's nothing to like about him unless you are enormously stupid.
>>
>>57308716
What the fuck is funny about that?

Don't ask me I haven't seen any banana.
>>
>>57311039

The fat lard enjoys inserting banana's into his anus and posting videos of it on xhamster.
>>
>>57306144
Why are you so triggered by this yourself? Are you actually TAA?
>>
How did the beef even start?
>>
>>57310904

What has he said that's retarded? He's usually pretty on point. And funny.
>>
>>57290240
>DEM WHITE BOIZ IS LOWAH DEN ME AND WUZ BENEATH ME N SHIET BUT I GOTTA MAKE THIS VID Y'ALL NAWWHATIMSAYIN
>>
>>57311483

They made fun of one of his videos on the Drunken Peasants (TJs podcast)
>>
Fuck the racist bullshit,Tommy invited david duke and had a 2hr discussion and is definitely redpilled on the jews.He may not admit it,but he knows the difference between jew and white now.
>>
>>57290240
This Negermusik is unbearable.
>>
>>57311499

He's not on point, and he's not funny, it's really embarrassing to even lower myself in merely communicating with people that have your tier of taste. You're free to enjoy whatever trash popyoutuber garbage you want, continue.
>>
>>57311615
god damn it, I actually tommy. that is fucking retarded to get upset over banter
>>
>>57311543
Tj mentioned watermelons and the nigger got uber butthurt.
>>
File: Dennis+Wilson+Dennis20Smoking.jpg (17 KB, 410x279) Image search: [Google]
Dennis+Wilson+Dennis20Smoking.jpg
17 KB, 410x279
>dat Ether in the background
>>
>>57311838

>can't even produce one example

top kek

As expected
>>
File: notThatGreat.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
notThatGreat.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
TJ IS B A S E D

B
A
S
E
D
>>
>>57312218

I don't waste my time watching things I despise, sorry. I realized over 5 years ago that he was a fucking mong, and I haven't bothered watching his trash since.
>>
>>57309031
>/pol/ only seems to hate him because he's not a devout pseudo-Christian and the christiofascist minority here is loud as fuck.
That's retarded, there's plenty of reason to hate this asshole. We hate him because he's an overrate annoying liberal degenerate fat fuck. Him attacking the nigger in the first place was in defense of a transfaggot killing itself.

There's also videos like this in which he quite directly attacks us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmgp6fUrMAA
Or this in which he attacks Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZQqyuRL6yY
Then there's the countless videos of him attacking Southerners.

The only good thing you can say about him is that "even a broken clock is right twice a day",
>>
>>57312218
All you have to do is link to literally any of his videos.
The guy is trash.
>>
Used to think Sotomayor was decent. As soon as he mentioned race mixing I can't support that.

Race mixing is worse than any sexual perversion. Worse than homosexuality
>>
File: standing on the edge.png (256 KB, 517x784) Image search: [Google]
standing on the edge.png
256 KB, 517x784
>>57312473
>>
>>57310904
this.
>>
File: 1392339364511.gif (417 KB, 250x138) Image search: [Google]
1392339364511.gif
417 KB, 250x138
>>57296505
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>57296505

What the fuck is up with these obese retards having micropenii?
>>
>>57290240
>hypocritical stupid nigger bitching about racism despite the fact TJ is a faggot nigger loving liberal
>says "white boy" even "fuck white boy"
>>
I WAS THE VICTIM OF RACISM

BY WHITE JEALOUS WHITE BOYS THAT ARE LOWER THAN ME AND I FUCK MORE WHITE WOMEN THAN THEM

Every time
>>
>>57312575
I kind of agreed with most of the things he said in response tbqf
I've been aware of him and his banana antics for some years but never really taken the time to watch any of his videos

The only thing I massively disagreed with is that calling a trans person a he-she is the equivalent of calling a black person a nigger.
>>
>>57290240
I think Bananaman came out looking relatively good for once.
AA:
>Makes fairly benign joke about Sotomayor fucking a watermelon
>Mocks Sotomayor with ebonics
Sotomayor:
>DEFCON FUCKING ONE
>Makes 13 min video accusing TJ of racisim, yet addressing him & friends as "wite boi"
>Muh money
>Muh subscribers
>Muh Successful Black Man
>Muh Dick
>Disables comments & ratings to hide from criticisim
Even without looking at the response vid, Sotomayor comes across as an insecure hypocrite.
>>
>>57316713

I hate TAA but he definitely won here. I mean everybody should know by now that he's a hyperliberal kekold of the highest degree, not a rayciss.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.